PDA

View Full Version : Arcticwolf vs Stefan. Battle of the Mental Giants!!

Osprey
08-15-2012, 11:09 AM
Who do you think will win?
The Wizard Stefan, with his beard longer than his body. His vast INT of 22 and vast array of spells at his disposal like Timestop, Meteor Shower, Summon Planetar.. Etc. He fights with the Staff of The Ancient Magisters, whose one touch cripples you with insomnia, fatigue and disease.

Or
Our very wise and great arcticwolf. Hailing from the Northern lands of ice and snow, this guy is a druid. With a wisdom of 20 and Charisma of 21!, he can charm any living being into possession.
He has strong Clerical spells at his disposal with Energy Drain, Summon Nature's Ally IX, Etheralness, Implosion and fights with the Sceptre of Arundel, capable of rianing down fire and lightning from the heavens!
WHO IS DEADLIEST!!!!

Stefan
08-15-2012, 11:19 AM
lol :D

I'd say Arcticwolf is a mix of monk and druid.

R-wuOYlxMSY

My Charisma is negative.

I'm also more specialized in skills, while Arcticwolf is quite diverse with his skillset and talents. He's far more adaptable. :) So he has more defensive skills, and in some instances more offensive skills.

I am quite effective in specialized situations though. :P

Who's the enemy? What's the context?

Osprey
08-15-2012, 11:26 AM
Enemies:
1st Round.
Stefan : Hell's Minions.
Mordid, Arne, Ushtari and Dusan.
They have fire spells, great teeth, nasty hands with which they can tear down opposition with ease. Demons and Hell Hounds fear them. Devils pay homage to them and burning Nightmare Stallions are their mounts.
arcticwolf : The Undead
Il Principe, Mary, Onur and Γέλως.
Cold and emotionless, these guys have intense and burning hatred of all things living. They have their dead, rotting limbs, seething stench ridden aroma and various mind domination spells at their disposal. To beat them, its essential to fight them with living, organic energy. (or cold harsh steel, which both of our heroes don't have :D)
2nd round.
They have to fight each other and we'll proclaim the winner :)

Stefan
08-15-2012, 11:33 AM
Hey I know you hate this game, but this is what it reminds me of. ;)

TDcjrh4hnQs

wisdom > intelligence

Osprey
08-15-2012, 11:34 AM
Hey I know you hate this game, but this is what it reminds me of. ;)

TDcjrh4hnQs

wisdom > intelligence

I was thinking more on the lines of old classics.
Baldur's Gate 2, Icewind dale 2, Neverwinter Nights etc ;)

Stefan
08-15-2012, 11:35 AM
I meant the battle: Monk vs. Mage.

Osprey
08-15-2012, 11:36 AM
I meant the battle: Monk vs. Mage.

Monk is boring.
Druid is cool :D

Hurrem sultana
08-15-2012, 11:41 AM
goooooo arcticwolf :D

Germanicus
08-15-2012, 04:29 PM
Stefan i see as a Dog the Bounty hunter character, he gets the job done thoroughly.
http://i339.photobucket.com/albums/n449/ruffusruffcut/dogbountyhunter.jpg

http://i339.photobucket.com/albums/n449/ruffusruffcut/vandamme.jpg
Artic Wolf reminds me of Jean Claude Van Damme, a show man, but a fighter with mental dexterity.

Both very capable at combat of mental skills. :)

Partizan
08-15-2012, 04:32 PM
I support Stefan,for the sake of fraternity between teenager anthronerds with glasses! :p

Frigga
08-15-2012, 04:43 PM
Arctic Wolf for now. Stefan will be more formidable when he gets more experience. :D

Dandelion
08-15-2012, 04:48 PM
Let's have them duke it out.

j_ekugPKqFw