08-15-2012, 07:40 PM
borreby/alpine+atlanto-med/atlantid

The Alchemist
08-15-2012, 07:41 PM
borreby/alpine+atlanto-med/atlantid

Tnx!!! What countries??? ;)

The Alchemist
08-15-2012, 07:45 PM
And how do you find her nose?? Do you like it??

ficuscarica
08-15-2012, 07:49 PM
classification sounds good... but she has a pig nose

leisitox
08-15-2012, 07:52 PM
Central european and looks cute :)
You prefer borrebies me thinks

Didriksson
08-15-2012, 07:54 PM
I know a similar looking Swede. She somehow looks more Northern than anything else. Could be Latvian imo though not the most typical one.

The Alchemist
08-15-2012, 07:58 PM
I know a similar looking Swede. She somehow looks more Northern than anything else. Could be Latvian imo though not the most typical one.

What countries, then??
And yes, she has the kind of traits i like more, a bit infantilized but refined.....And i like her nose very much, i don't find it "piggy" at all!!! It's almost perfect imo, better than mine.

Sikeliot
08-15-2012, 07:58 PM
Dark pigmented Borreby I'd say.

Didriksson
08-15-2012, 08:00 PM
What countries, then??
And yes, she has the kind of traits i like more, a bit infantilized but refined.....And i like her nose very much, i don't find it "piggy" at all!!! It's almost perfect imo, better than mine.

I don't know, I honestly think that she looks Swedish or Norwegian, but you should ask Swedes and Norwegians. :) And btw, a lot of northerners have that type of nose and there is nothing wrong with that. :)

Styggnacke
08-15-2012, 08:00 PM
Up-turn noses only work if the bottom part isn't so fleshy. It looks like a pig's nose.

Doesn't look typically Swedish to me, more pan-European.

The Alchemist
08-15-2012, 08:02 PM
Up-turn noses only work if the bottom part isn't so fleshy. It looks like a pig's nose.

Doesn't look typically Swedish to me, more pan-European.

Not a typical one, but she could pass as Swede, imo. And i don't see this pig nose thing :confused: Ok, maybe i just like that kind of noses :D

The Alchemist
08-15-2012, 08:03 PM
I don't know, I honestly think that she looks Swedish or Norwegian, but you should ask Swedes and Norwegians. :) And btw, a lot of northerners have that type of nose and there is nothing wrong with that. :)

Agreed :)

Didriksson
I don't think that she looks typically Swedish, but she somehow looks more Swedish and Norwegian than anything else to me. I spent a year in Sweden and she just have those traits that a lot of Swedes have and Norwegians that I have seen in photos.

Sikeliot
She doesn't look pan European to me. Due to her nose and facial structure she wouldn't fit in much of Southern Europe.

And she does have a "pig nose" IMO. Which might also hint at some PaleoAtlantid.

Partizan
08-15-2012, 08:04 PM
Pontid+Borreby,maybe slight Gorid.

Looks Serbian,Hungarian or Romanian.

Dark Euro chicks are nice :thumbs

Pig/snub nose is rather common among Uralids,Baltids,Lappids and Gorids.I like my nose,which's on this shape :p

Didriksson
08-15-2012, 08:06 PM
And now we see how much opinions can differ. :)

The Alchemist
08-15-2012, 08:07 PM
Btw she's danish, and looks quiet danish to me.

Didriksson
08-15-2012, 08:08 PM
Btw she's danish, and looks quiet danish to me.

I was almost right! :thumb001::D

The Alchemist
08-15-2012, 08:11 PM
I was almost right! :thumb001::D

I've been in Sweden and met many swedish people, and i have to say she could pass, especially her strong chin and cheekbones and her upturned nose.
That's a common look among "dark northerners".

Didriksson
08-15-2012, 08:13 PM
I've been in Sweden and met many swedish people, and i have to say she could pass, especially her strong chin and cheekbones and her upturned nose.
That's a common look among "dark northerners".

I'm a dark northerner, but we look really different, there are different types of us. :p

The Alchemist
08-15-2012, 08:21 PM
I'm a dark northerner, but we look really different, there are different types of us. :p

I didn't say baltic ;) Btw you're not that dark, your hair are not that dark. And she looks more NW than you, you look german or polish to me (remind me of Loony)

Didriksson
08-15-2012, 08:25 PM
I didn't say baltic ;) Btw you're not that dark, your hair are not that dark. And she looks more NW than you, you look german or polish to me (remind me of Loony)

Her hair doesn't look natural, but I may be wrong and native Swedes told me that I look native and here I have heard opinions from Norwegians and Swedes that I do look northern and could pass in their countries + I am a little bit amazed by the fact that people from Belgium and Netherlands think that I look native as well. But opinions differ and I am so used to that. :) And yes we Balts are Northerners as well. ;)

The Alchemist
08-15-2012, 08:27 PM
Her hair doesn't look natural, but I may be wrong and native Swedes told me that I look native and here I have heard opinions from Norwegians and Swedes that I do look northern and could pass in their countries + I am a little bit amazed by the fact that people from Belgium and Netherlands think that I look native as well. But opinions differ and I am so used to that. :) And yes we Balts are Northerners as well. ;)

You look german more than everything else (especially east german), not scandinavian nor from Benelux ;) But it's just my opinion....

Didriksson
08-15-2012, 08:28 PM
You look german more than everything else (especially east german), not scandinavian nor from Benelux ;) But it's just my opinion....

As I said, opinions differ so much. I trust natives the most. I've been placed from Finland to Spain. :D

The Alchemist
08-15-2012, 08:30 PM
As I said, opinions differ so much. I trust natives the most. I've been placed from Finland to Spain. :D

Same here :D With dark hair i'm brazilian or spanish, with light ones i'm scandinavian :D:D Live with it, people are that way....

op135
08-16-2012, 01:09 AM
upturned nose is very feminine.

you have good taste ;)

Arbėrori
08-16-2012, 01:11 AM
I'd indeed classify her as a cutie, lol, but she should do something
about those under-eye circles.;)