PDA

View Full Version : Hemispheric Dominance Quiz

Stefan
08-16-2012, 02:53 PM
http://www.web-us.com/brain/braindominance.htm

My results:

You responded as a right brained person to 0 questions, and you responded as a left brained person to 18questions. According to the Hemispheric Dominance test, you use your left brain the most. The summary briefly describes your dominance type. Remember, this only represents half of the picture. After you read the description, click on the link at the bottom of the page to find out how to use this information to improve your study strategies. Do not forget to print your results, if your instructor has requested you to do so.

lol, all 18 questions!? I was expecting left brain, but not at that extreme.

Siberian Cold Breeze
08-16-2012, 03:01 PM
You responded as a right brained person to 15 questions, and you responded as a left brained person to 3 questions. According to the Hemispheric Dominance test, you use your right brain the most.

I am very a non-linear wholistic thinker and right brained mostly
in MBTI ,I am a INFP , so it's accurate

Legion
08-16-2012, 03:03 PM
The quiz seems bugged, I got the same result as you and I usually see myself as a right-brained person.

carefree
12-15-2012, 09:26 PM
I got 13 questions right brained.

Kazimiera
12-17-2012, 09:26 PM
12 questions left-brained

Linear Processing information from part to whole; in a straight forward logical progression.
Sequential Processing information in order from first to last.
Symbolic Processes symbols an pictures; likes to use letters, words and mathematical symbols.
Logical Processes information piece by piece using logic to solve a problem.
Verbal Processes thoughts and ideas with words.
Reality-Based Processes information based on reality; focuses on rules and regulations

Smaug
12-17-2012, 09:31 PM
18 Left... I'm a commie...

You responded as a right brained person to 0 questions, and you responded as a left brained person to 18 questions. According to the Hemispheric Dominance test, you use your left brain the most.

east
12-19-2012, 11:32 AM
You responded as a right brained person to 8 questions, and you responded as a left brained person to 10 questions. According to the Hemispheric Dominance test, you use your left brain the most.

That is my result. My left hemisphere is more clever then the right one. :)

Seraph of the End
03-15-2014, 09:35 AM
You responded as a right brained person to 10 questions, and you responded as a left brained person to 8 questions.

Holisitc - Processing information from whole to part; sees the big picture first, not the details. (true)
Random - Processing information with out priority, jumps form one task to another. (true, maybe)
Concrete - Processes things that can be seen , or touched - real objects. (true)
Intuitive - Processes information based on whether or not it feels right know answer but not sure how it was derived.(noup)
Nonverbal - Processes thought as illustrations. (true I guess)
Fantasy-Oriented - Processes information with creativity; less focus on rules and regulations (not really)

Hithaeglir
04-22-2014, 05:00 PM
You responded as a right brained person to 9 questions, and you responded as a left brained person to 9questions. According to the Hemispheric Dominance test, you use your left brain the most.

Kalimtari
04-22-2014, 05:17 PM
You responded as a right brained person to 10 questions, and you responded as a left brained person to 8questions. According to the Hemispheric Dominance test, you use your right brain the most.

Holisitc Processing information from whole to part; sees the big picture first, not the details.
Random Processing information with out priority, jumps form one task to another.
Concrete Processes things that can be seen , or touched - real objects.
Intuitive Processes information based on whether or not it feels right know answer but not sure how it was derived.
Nonverbal Processes thought as illustrations.
Fantasy-Oriented Processes information with creativity; less focus on rules and regulations

armenianbodyhair
04-22-2014, 05:32 PM
You responded as a right brained person to 8 questions, and you responded as a left brained person to 10questions. According to the Hemispheric Dominance test, you use your left brain the most.

zhaoyun
04-22-2014, 05:43 PM
So I took the test and it said I would be classified as a charming, smooth talking, wheelin and dealin street hustla.

Beit El
04-22-2014, 05:51 PM
'Hemispheric dominance' and the belief that it's related to someone's personality and how a person processes information has been debunked ages ago. This is oversimplified pseudoscientific Pop Culture bullshit.

Vorpal
06-01-2014, 07:26 PM
You responded as a right brained person to 13 questions, and you responded as a left brained person to 5questions. According to the Hemispheric Dominance test, you use your right brain the most. The summary briefly describes your dominance type. Remember, this only represents half of the picture. After you read the description, click on the link at the bottom of the page to find out how to use this information to improve your study strategies. Do not forget to print your results, if your instructor has requested you to do so.

Some of the traits associated with the right side of the brain are listed in the table. Not all of the traits will apply to you. Remember, we use both side of our brain, but your right sides gets the most exercise.