PDA

View Full Version : Remarriage after death of spouse

Hurrem sultana
08-17-2012, 10:57 PM
Would it bother you if your widowed mother or father decided to remarry? explain why yes or no :)

Arbėrori
08-17-2012, 11:13 PM
If they married someone of the same ethnicity & it's what would ultimately make them happy, then no I'm not against it. Just like us, they have needs, either physical or emotional, so I would rather see them move on than mourn all their lives, knowing that my deceased parent would not be replaced, but remembered & a new person would enter our lives, hopefully positive & good-hearted!:thumb001:

I sound like a little bitch, don't I? :p

Hurrem sultana
08-17-2012, 11:14 PM
Nice answer :)

Arbėrori
08-17-2012, 11:15 PM
Nice answer :)

See, I can also think with my head.:D I just ruined our moment, didn't I? :picard1:

Hurrem sultana
08-17-2012, 11:18 PM
Exactly,i thought of you as the brother of dralos,,now it is ruined :(

Arbėrori
08-17-2012, 11:20 PM
Exactly,i thought of you as the brother of dralos,,now it is ruined :(

No worries, I have a big heart, enough for you & from Sarajevo to the promised land.:p

What's your opinion?

Hurrem sultana
08-17-2012, 11:55 PM
lol at the tag :D

Mraz
08-18-2012, 12:08 AM
No, even if I wouldn't feel confortable, I believe that it's better for the remaining parent to have someone he can talk with. One of my father's cousin wife died, they were around 40. He remaried soon after, he gathered his children and told them, people from the village were "shocked", but when he had a discussion about this you could feel that he had a lot of pain and being alone would be the worst thing. It would be selfish for the offspring to oppose that.

Hurrem sultana
08-18-2012, 12:13 AM
And i also noticed it is more acceptable if the man does it,like everyone expects him to remarry..but if a woman marries after the mans death it is "bad","she does not respect him" etc...at least in bosnia

dralos
08-18-2012, 12:16 AM
And i also noticed it is more acceptable if the man does it,like everyone expects him to remarry..but if a woman marries after the mans death it is "bad","she does not respect his memory" etc...at least in bosnia
in another fabulous place is kinda the same:D
but its true almost a year ago my aunt past away but her husband is still alive and my father and his brothers even insisted to help him find a wife,bcs they think its harder for a man to live alone then for a woman

Fröbjörn
08-18-2012, 12:17 AM
It would bother me because I believe that if you've been with someone until they die, you can wait to meet them in the afterlife. It just seems wrong and like cheating.

Mraz
08-18-2012, 12:20 AM
It would bother me because I believe that if you've been with someone until they die, you can wait to meet them in the afterlife. It just seems wrong and like cheating.

Yes but you have only 1 life, it's better you live happy, you don't have to torture yourself for some ideals.

Hurrem sultana
08-18-2012, 12:22 AM
In islam if you remarry you will stay with the last husband in next life,,,so if a woman wants to be with her dead husband again,she cant marry :(

for men it is different,since they can have 4 wives :D

dralos
08-18-2012, 12:23 AM
In islam if you remarry you will stay with the last husband in next life,,,so if a woman wants to be with her dead husband again,she cant marry :(
who said this?if you die you will meet all your beloved one and live happily after:D

Fröbjörn
08-18-2012, 12:24 AM
Yes but you have only 1 life, it's better you live happy, you don't have to torture yourself for some ideals.

If you truly devote yourself to that person, then you shouldn't need any other. The love of that person should still burn bright, even after their passing. I'm sick of this YOLO shit, too.

Arbėrori
08-18-2012, 12:26 AM
And i also noticed it is more acceptable if the man does it,like everyone expects him to remarry..but if a woman marries after the mans death it is "bad","she does not respect him" etc...at least in bosnia

Oh the Balkan double standards.:thumb001:
That didn't stop my great-aunt (great-grandmother's sister) from getting
married, she was married to this wealthy Albanian man who owned alot of
properties, but was kinda cold & paranoid, so she left him but had to leave
her son (she also had two daughters) @ her mother in law's, since she was
an old & good-hearted woman, nothing like her son. After that, my great-
aunt met a guy in her hometown, but unlike her previous husband, he was
not wealthy, yet he loved her so much...

They got married & one day she got the news that her mother in law passed
away, she appareantly cried for weeks as she felt her pain (her ex was basically an asshole) & her son moved in with her second husband, he literally
treated them as his own children (she later gave birth to 5 others).

Her ex in the meantime left for Germany, I don't know why, but before he
died he invited his children & assigned them some land & fortune, but they
all declined. This would be great for some TV soap opera.:cool:

My grandmother's cousins, whom we're very close with never identified with
him as their father, but with their stepfather (until recently, I didn't know of the story).

dralos
08-18-2012, 12:33 AM
imadhi i know a same story of a friend of mine father in gjakova, but its even meanier then this,another very rich albo man and his wife couldnt get children so the man got a woman from a village and had two children with her,and then removed her and she couldnt see her children and later the dude ended up dead was eaten up by dogs in some mountain in albania and his citywife got cocaine addicted and ended up death,his two children who refuse to speak with their real mother arent having a good time either,but the village women now is also very rich she has like 4sons in switserland but she still wants to see her children but they refuse bcs their family told them that she left them behind at free will

Arbėrori
08-18-2012, 12:34 AM
If you truly devote yourself to that person, then you shouldn't need any other. The love of that person should still burn bright, even after their passing. I'm sick of this YOLO shit, too.

Yes, this can be debated, but isn't part of love also wanting for your partner to be happy? If I died young, I wouldn't want my wife to spend the rest of her life in solitude, because even though she would probably remarry, I know I wouldn't be forgotten in her heart (deaths scars you for life), so I'd rather her see with someone
that would love & take care of her just like me, than leave her in solitude.

I don't have anything against people that live in solitude after their loved ones died, but what if it was either meant to hapen or was my time to go (my own spiritual choice), should now my loved one suffer the rest of her life because of that?

Maybe in the meantime, your loved one reincarnated or watches over you, but I believe that a non-selfish lover would want you to be happy irregardless of his own desires, but well those are just my beliefs.:)

Arbėrori
08-18-2012, 12:36 AM
imadhi i know a same story of a friend of mine father in gjakova, but its even meanier then this,another very rich albo man and his wife couldnt get children so the man got a woman from a village and had two children with her,and then removed her and she couldnt see her children and later the dude ended up dead was eaten up by dogs in some mountain in albania and his citywife got cocaine addicted and ended up death,his two children who refuse to speak with their real mother arent having a good time either,but the village women now is also very rich she has like 4sons in switserland but she still wants to see her children but they refuse bcs their family told them that she left them behind at free will

Wow, that's absolutely horrible... Why don't they want to speak with mother?

My dad's cousin for ex. is raising her sisters kid, since she is infertile (two sisters are married for two brothers, I think that's common with Albanians :p), while her sister has like 4 more children & they're all like a big family, I think those kind of bonds are beautiful.:thumb001:

Hurrem sultana
08-18-2012, 12:37 AM
Karma my friend

Mraz
08-18-2012, 12:40 AM

I don't expect to die after my wife :p
I wasn't specially speaking about love, but more of a mate that will spend her days with him.

Arbėrori
08-18-2012, 12:44 AM
I don't expect to die after my wife :p
I wasn't specially speaking about love, but more of a mate that will spend her days with him.

I've actually seen that work, my maternal great-grandfather never loved his second wife as much as he loved the first one, my maternal great-grandmother (she died at child birth), but they had a nice, peaceful & formal relationship + I bet they were hitting it off like rabbits, she looked kinda kinky.:cool:

Hurrem sultana
08-18-2012, 12:45 AM
I've actually seen that work, my maternal great-grandfather never loved his second wife as much as he loved the first one, my maternal great-grandmother (she died at child birth), but they had a nice, peaceful & formal relationship + I bet they were hitting it off like rabbits, she looked kinda kinky.:cool:

Lol,how do you know he never loved her like first one:rolleyes:

dralos
08-18-2012, 12:46 AM
Karma my friend
the worst thing is that those two children are also suffering,the son now a grownup man is alcoholic and his wife got mad and his daughters are also kinda fucked up i believe and has waisted alot of money,the daughter has a sun who is drug addict and two others who got killed by serbs

Arbėrori
08-18-2012, 12:48 AM
Lol,how do you know he never loved her like first one:rolleyes:

Because he would constantly mention her & compare them to eachother, you know when you know someone is still deeply in love after so many years... But she didn't care anyways, he had lots of land & was very handsome.:D

She appareantly was quite a weird, flegmatic personality.

Hurrem sultana
08-18-2012, 12:50 AM
the worst thing is that those two children are also suffering,the son now a grownup man is alcoholic and his wife got mad and his daughters are also kinda fucked up i believe and has waisted alot of money,the daughter has a sun who is drug addict and two others who got killed by serbs

It is a really sad story,and it had to end up like that since the sin of taking the children from a mom is big :(

Arbėrori
08-18-2012, 12:51 AM

They're just continuing their fathers work, as long as they'll ignore their biological mother, you can't expect change. I have some city descent
aswell, but villagers are so much more loving & peaceful.:cool:

Hurrem sultana
08-18-2012, 12:52 AM
Because he would constantly mention her & compare them to eachother, you know when you know someone is still deeply in love after so many years... But she didn't care anyways, he had lots of land & was very handsome.:D

She appareantly was quite a weird, flegmatic personality.

But she was kinky ;)

It was because he lost his wife while she was young,and the love was still burning,so he has only those memories of her...with the other he grew old

dralos
08-18-2012, 12:52 AM
It is a really sad story,and it had to end up like that since the sin of taking the children from a mom is big :(
yeah my parents say the same

dralos
08-18-2012, 12:54 AM
They're just continuing their fathers work, as long as they'll ignore their biological mother, you can't expect change. I have some city descent
aswell, but villagers are so much more loving & peaceful.:cool:
my family is born and raised in gjakova the city,and we're all very loving and peaceful,its usually the village people who make trouble:D

Hurrem sultana
08-18-2012, 12:56 AM
dralos,would you marry an albo chick from a village? if she was beautiful,smart etc

Arbėrori
08-18-2012, 12:56 AM
But she was kinky ;)

It was because he lost his wife while she was young,and the love was still burning,so he has only those memories of her...with the other he grew old

It's usually the weird ones that are that kinky.:D

Yes & I saw a photo of her aswell (the only one), she had long raven, curly hair & huge blue eyes, no wonder he loved her even more, since she was described to be an angel in the village... I believe that in those times, the ''growing old'' mates were acceptable, but I'd be against it now, everyone deserves happines.:thumb001:

Arbėrori
08-18-2012, 12:59 AM
my family is born and raised in gjakova the city,and we're all very loving and peaceful,its usually the village people who make trouble:D

Oh please, you people think you're so superior... There is nothing more beautiful than the fields, river, farm animals & all your neighbours, who are like family to you, I spent alot of time from my childhood at our neighbours aswell & I would treat them like family aswell... Let us not speak of the village gjyshes, those are the most pure-hearted women in the world!

You town folks are usually quite selfish & stick to eachother... I don't know what I would do without our neighbours, they're as family as my real one + their grand-daughters are gorgeous, so I know where I'll marry off my sons.:D

dralos
08-18-2012, 01:00 AM
dralos,would you marry an albo chick from a village? if she was beautiful,smart etc
to be honest probably not bcs my family wouldnt like it atall,and i dont want to face a family dramas,i'll probably marry city girl from gjakova or peja
my mother is from peja or pec for you,she is also from a very outstanding family who owns alot of things,rumour has it that my grandfather played with diamonds bcs his parents had that much money,but they died at a young age and all that money went to my fathers brother who was older than him and he kept it only for himself and moved to france,his son played a quite a big role in the movie odyssea

Arbėrori
08-18-2012, 01:01 AM

That's every Albanian man's dream, city girls are much more arrogant than the village angels.:p But the village girls can be more kinkier!:eek:

Arbėrori
08-18-2012, 01:02 AM
to be honest probably not bcs my family wouldnt like it atall,and i dont want to face a family dramas,i'll probably marry city girl from gjakova or peja
my mother is from peja or pec for you,she is also from a very outstanding family who owns alot of things,rumour has it that my grandfather played with diamonds bcs his parents had that much money,but they died at a young age and all that money went to my fathers brother who was older than him and he kept it only for himself and moved to france,his son played a quite a big role in the movie odyssea

How dare you!:mad: We are Albanians aswell, we're not cannibals, so I don't know why your parents wouldn't like that... Mine are eliticists aswell, but as long as she's Albanian & a good match, she could also be from Mars.:D

Don't tell me your father's brother is Bekim Fehmiu? :eek:

dralos
08-18-2012, 01:05 AM
How dare you!:mad: We are Albanians aswell, we're not cannibals, so I don't know why your parents wouldn't like that... Mine are eliticists aswell, but as long as she's Albanian & a good match, she could also be from Mars.:D

Don't tell me your father's brother is Bekim Fehmiu? :eek:
no its not him but its actually the brother of my grandfather,he was best friends with bekim fehmiu they bother played in that movie

Arbėrori
08-18-2012, 01:07 AM
no its not him but its actually the brother of my grandfather,he was best friends with bekim fehmiu they bother played in that movie

What do you think of the Fehmiu case, do you think he actually commited suicide or... My mom says that he probably was unhappy with the life choices he made *cough* Branka Petrić *cough*, lol.

Hurrem sultana
08-18-2012, 01:08 AM
lol so you would reject a girl because of where she is born? that is weird,i mean you are the man....men can take any woman,since she is taking his name,i would understand if you were a girl though

dralos
08-18-2012, 01:11 AM
What do you think of the Fehmiu case, do you think he actually commited suicide or... My mom says that he probably was unhappy with the life choices he made *cough* Branka Petrić *cough*, lol.
yeah i never understood why he married her,but i guess young people make mistakes:D

Arbėrori
lol so you would reject a girl because of where she is born? that is weird,i mean you are the man....men can take any woman,since she is taking his name,i would understand if you were a girl though

Are you from a town or a village?
Towns folk think we fshatars or katunars (village people) are crazy &
unstable, so that's why they would like to keep the lineage in the town,
but I guess they're just mad we have more land & better-looking houses.:cool:

I also think there are more diasporans from villages, so that would explain
the houses, lol.

Mraz
That's every Albanian man's dream, city girls are much more arrogant than the village angels.:p But the village girls can be more kinkier!:eek:

I used to be always stunned by the eyes of girls living in my village, but we're all related in some degree :(:D
City girls have lower "moral" standarts, at least, where I'm from.

Arbėrori
08-18-2012, 01:12 AM
yeah i never understood why he married her,but i guess young people make mistakes:D

But do you think it was suicide or... I think it's kind of sad, he married her but I believe his children identify as Serbian anyways, right? What a tragedy for an Albanian, lol, it doesn't get worse than that.:(

But oh well, life's a bitch.:D

Hurrem sultana
08-18-2012, 01:14 AM
Are you from a town or a village?
Towns folk think we fshatars or katunars (village people) are crazy &
unstable, so that's why they would like to keep the lineage in the town,
but I guess they're just mad we have more land & better-looking houses.:cool:

I also think there are more diasporans from villages, so that would explain
the houses, lol.

Ask dralos,i am a villager :D

In Bosnia we dont have that kind of separation between people,it is silly,,you talk about unity

dralos
08-18-2012, 01:15 AM
it has to do with family name,even families who reside like 100years in my city are still regarded as foreigners,we're kinda fucked up and thats we're the most hated in all of kosova:D
but yeah i probably marry city girl,i have met a possible candidate,lives close to me,is tall,blonde bleu eyed and the other is her sister she is brown and also extremely beautiful so i'm kinda in a dilemma here:D
but i got a look from the blonde one so she is closer to becoming future misses dralos:D

Arbėrori
08-18-2012, 01:15 AM
I used to be always stunned by the eyes of girls living in my village, but we're all related in some degree :(:D
City girls have lower "moral" standarts, at least, where I'm from.

Tell me about, I once saw this gorgeous, tall blonde chick going to the store & I asked my cousin: ''WHO DAFUQ IS THAT?! :eek::love:

I guess I wasn't aware of all my cold cousins...:(

What I have noticed is that most people in my village have either married people from neighbouring villages or even regions, like Kosovo & Albania.
I guess I'll end up with an Albanian girl from Montenegro, since I fetishize those.:D

dralos
08-18-2012, 01:17 AM
But do you think it was suicide or... I think it's kind of sad, he married her but I believe his children identify as Serbian anyways, right? What a tragedy for an Albanian, lol, it doesn't get worse than that.:(

But oh well, life's a bitch.:D
yeah i think it was suicide,all people said he was unhappy with his current life

Arbėrori
08-18-2012, 01:17 AM
Ask dralos,i am a villager :D

In Bosnia we dont have that kind of separation between people,it is silly,,you talk about unity

Then you know that there is nothing more beautiful than your home village, ofcourse it may look like a mess most of the time, but still... :eyes

The Albanian mentality (& I believe y'all might think that way) is like this;
''I'll beat that motherfucker up, but if any non-Albanian messes with him, I'll beat that one before him, because only I can mess with him''.:cool:

Other than that, we are very united people, it's just the idiot town folks.:rolleyes:

Arbėrori
08-18-2012, 01:21 AM
it has to do with family name,even families who reside like 100years in my city are still regarded as foreigners,we're kinda fucked up and thats we're the most hated in all of kosova:D
but yeah i probably marry city girl,i have met a possible candidate,lives close to me,is tall,blonde bleu eyed and the other is her sister she is brown and also extremely beautiful so i'm kinda in a dilemma here:D
but i got a look from the blonde one so she is closer to becoming future misses dralos:D

Freaking town eliticists, village ones are better.:cool:

I'd choose the tall one, you can never go wrong with a tall one, lol!
Edhe ju akoma i lipni vajzat apo?:p

dralos
08-18-2012, 01:22 AM
Freaking town eliticists, village ones are better.:cool:

I'd choose the tall one, you can never go wrong with a tall one, lol!
Edhe ju akoma i lipni vajzat apo?:p
hehe po

Arbėrori
08-18-2012, 01:24 AM
hehe po

A mund te pyes dicka, a ne Kosove pershembull kur martohet kush, pershembull nje djal me emrin Gezim, ju nusen e quani Gezimica apo jemi ne Shqiptaret e Maqedonise te vetmit? :cool::thumb001:

Gezimica, Besnikica, Traktorica, Urimica... :D

dralos
08-18-2012, 01:25 AM
but one thing is sure village girls die to be with us townfolks,bcs we have more style and simply better looking:D

dralos
08-18-2012, 01:27 AM
A mund te pyes dicka, a ne Kosove pershembull kur martohet kush, pershembull nje djal me emrin Gezim, ju nusen e quani Gezimica apo jemi ne Shqiptaret e Maqedonise te vetmit? :cool::thumb001:

Gezimica, Besnikica, Traktorica, Urimica... :D
jo kesi sene nuk ka ne gjakove as ne peje po mundet najkun qeter
un di ma shume per rrafshin e dukagjinit:D

Arbėrori
08-18-2012, 01:28 AM
but one thing is sure village girls die to be with us townfolks,bcs we have more style and simply better looking:D

Yes, so they can flirt with the cotton candy maker/villager in the town square.:cool:

Stop discriminating us fshatars, I have people looking like supermodels
in my family & we grew up with the village cow's milk.:(

Hurrem sultana
08-18-2012, 01:29 AM

Depends,true villagers are not that attractive but guys who live outside town,not in some jungle..are good looking,and charming ,,,they are the players usually :D

Arbėrori
08-18-2012, 01:29 AM
jo kesi sene nuk ka ne gjakove as ne peje po mundet najkun qeter
un di ma shume per rrafshin e dukagjinit:D

Nga ku mendon se eshte kjo tradite? Mua me ka thene nje shoqe nga Shqiperia qe edhe ata e perdornin kete, por tani eshte humbur.:)

Arbėrori
08-18-2012, 01:32 AM
Depends,true villagers are not that attractive but guys who live outside town,not in some jungle..are good looking,and charming ,,,they are the players usually :D

Would you rather live in a flat or some luxurious house on the countryside, where the village folks are mostly diasporeans comming back like twice a year, so you can have your peace & go to town everyday?

I wouldn't live a chaotic life in Balkan towns, but the atmosphere is nice in the evening, lots of town hookaz, scavenger hunting for village boy fiancees.:p

dralos
08-18-2012, 01:32 AM
Yes, so they can flirt with the cotton candy maker/villager in the town square.:cool:

Stop discriminating us fshatars, I have people looking like supermodels
in my family & we grew up with the village cow's milk.:(
bro i'm against that,i love all my alboz,even if you're a villager:D
when i was in kosova,i saw a bunch of village chickz but they were living in switerland(rich for sure:D)and they were extremely hot so good job:thumb001:
but still cant compare with true gjakovare or pejone girls,they're smoking hot,de creme de la creme:D

Hurrem sultana
08-18-2012, 01:33 AM
Balkan is village society,,in sweden all the rich people live outside towns....that trend is not in balkans yet

dralos
08-18-2012, 01:33 AM
Nga ku mendon se eshte kjo tradite? Mua me ka thene nje shoqe nga Shqiperia qe edhe ata e perdornin kete, por tani eshte humbur.:)
nga koha romake,se romaket i kan bo keto sene

Mraz
08-18-2012, 01:35 AM
Tell me about, I once saw this gorgeous, tall blonde chick going to the store & I asked my cousin: ''WHO DAFUQ IS THAT?! :eek::love:

I guess I wasn't aware of all my cold cousins...:(

What I have noticed is that most people in my village have either married people from neighbouring villages or even regions, like Kosovo & Albania.
I guess I'll end up with an Albanian girl from Montenegro, since I fetishize those.:D

Yes exactly, store stories :D I had to ring the bell of an house so they open the store, she opened and she was very beautiful, then my cousin introduced me to my other cousin. :picard1:

A guy wanted to date my sister, my grandmother was around and asked the guy some questions, then she spoted they were cousins, not close, but still it's not good.

It's always the same story, when you see a girl that is nice you have to ask her who are her parents, where she comes from, very weird.

dralos
08-18-2012, 01:35 AM
Balkan is village society,,in sweden all the rich people live outside towns....that trend is not in balkans yet
the trend i'm seeing is that when those village diasporians come back,they all ran back to the city,none stayes in their village.

Hurrem sultana
08-18-2012, 01:36 AM
lol i hate that in bosnia,,,it seems grandmothers will find you are related even if it is 100000 years ago :D

Incal
08-18-2012, 01:38 AM

lol you guys still living in the 18th century...

Arbėrori
08-18-2012, 01:41 AM
bro i'm against that,i love all my alboz,even if you're a villager:D
when i was in kosova,i saw a bunch of village chickz but they were living in switerland(rich for sure:D)and they were extremely hot so good job:thumb001:
but still cant compare with true gjakovare or pejone girls,they're smoking hot,de creme de la creme:D

Oh Swiss Albanians, so arrogant.:rolleyes: I can't stand the mania
when they come back visiting, they act like they own the place,
please let us normal people enjoy the fresh, chaotic Balkan air.:picard1:

I believe you on Gjakovare's, this girl from Gjakova is acquainted with my cousin:
http://i49.tinypic.com/1zlxkrt.jpg
http://i49.tinypic.com/2renqqt.jpg
http://i45.tinypic.com/aea70x.jpg

Now if that ain't smoking! :thumb001:

dralos
08-18-2012, 01:43 AM
number plz:D

Arbėrori
08-18-2012, 01:45 AM
Yes exactly, store stories :D I had to ring the bell of an house so they open the store, she opened and she was very beautiful, then my cousin introduced me to my other cousin. :picard1:

A guy wanted to date my sister, my grandmother was around and asked the guy some questions, then she spoted they were cousins, not close, but still it's not good.

It's always the same story, when you see a girl that is nice you have to ask her who are her parents, where she comes from, very weird.

I know right, me and my bro have an inside joke now, everytime our
mom would say ''Go to the store'', we would be like ''Enough of the
cousins, we got it already'' & she was just clueless.:rolleyes:

Ah I know how that can be... My uncle knew this very beautiful girl
in his village & my grandmother said he can't even think of seeing her
because we have a mutual ancestor from the late 19th century.

I've read that distant cousin on cousin relationship is not even damaging
for the child, but that must be the incest villager speaking in me...:cool:
LOL jk... :D

Arbėrori
08-18-2012, 01:46 AM
number plz:D

Me duket se eshte e dhanme vella, po e kisha pyetur une vete!:thumb001:
Ka qene konkurente tek Miss Kosova ne 2009, percjellesja e dyte.

An Albanian would never mess into another Albanian's business, no matter
how hot the chick is, right? :cool:

dralos
08-18-2012, 01:47 AM
Me duket se eshte e dhanme vella, po e kisha pyetur une vete!:thumb001:
Ka qene konkurente tek Miss Kosova ne 2009, percjellesja e dyte.

An Albanian would never mess into another Albanian's business, no matter
how hot the chick is, right? :cool:
true or he will be facing some serious consequences:D

Arbėrori
08-18-2012, 01:48 AM
the trend i'm seeing is that when those village diasporians come back,they all ran back to the city,none stayes in their village.

That's true, my parents even bought a flat in Tetovė,
but I always chill at our village house, nothing beats that, sorry.:D

Shit, I wrote hoes, DAFUQ? :eek:

dralos
08-18-2012, 01:51 AM
That's true, my parents even bought a flat in Tetovė,
but I always chill at our village hoes, nothing beats that, sorry.:D
you crazy villager wanted to disturb the city dwellers of tetova:D

Arbėrori
08-18-2012, 01:54 AM
you crazy villager wanted to disturb the city dwellers of tetova:D

Me mir ne se disa magjup qe jetojne atje... Infact I have descent from the city on my mother's maternal side, so I would fit right in.:D

The ladies are smoking though, you should go somewhere during school seasons, a.k.a nuse season.:cool:

Mraz
08-18-2012, 01:55 AM
lol i hate that in bosnia,,,it seems grandmothers will find you are related even if it is 100000 years ago :D

Grandmothers are involved too far, my uncle's stepmother absolutly wanted I meet the nice girl of her village ''She is 19, you'd like her she is brilliant student, she does the ramadan, she respects elders".
I thought she was laughing, we made a trip around the village, when I came back I felt like a Pakistani. :picard1:

dralos
08-18-2012, 01:57 AM
Me mir ne se disa magjup qe jetojne atje... Infact I have descent from the city on my mother's maternal side, so I would fit right in.:D

The ladies are smoking though, you should go somewhere during school seasons, a.k.a nuse season.:cool:
ahahah,like i said from me,my bride is going to be either pejone or gjakovare:D
cant change that and i dont want it either,hottest albo girls come from that area:D

dralos
08-18-2012, 01:58 AM
Grandmothers are involved too far, my uncle's stepmother absolutly wanted I meet the nice girl of her village ''She is 19, you'd like her she is brilliant student, she does the ramadan, she respects elders".
I thought she was laughing, we made a trip around the village, when I came back I felt like a Pakistani. :picard1:
did you atleast kiss her:D,pakistani style offc:D
btw you crazy villagers have some funny stories:D

Arbėrori
08-18-2012, 02:01 AM

LOL she does the ramadan, sorry I had to.:D

My parents don't care about the girl's religion, but their against extremism,
either Muslim or Christian, my mom is an unshakeable believer of Darwinism.

You should've done what my cousin did... Barge in the yard & pretend to find a house, so he could get a good look.:picard1: I laughed so much that day.

Hurrem sultana
08-18-2012, 02:02 AM

so did you talk to the gitl :D

Mraz
08-18-2012, 02:04 AM
LOL she does the ramadan, sorry I had to.:D

My parents don't care about the girl's religion, but their against extremism,
either Muslim or Christian, my mom is an unshakeable believer of Darwinism.

You should've done what my cousin did... Barge in the yard & pretend to find a house, so he could get a good look.:picard1: I laughed so much that day.

Well, for us it matters since religion = nationality :D

Mraz
08-18-2012, 02:08 AM
so did you talk to the gitl :D

I talked to her outside because I was becoming red like a tomato :D

Arbėrori
08-18-2012, 02:10 AM
ahahah,like i said from me,my bride is going to be either pejone or gjakovare:D
cant change that and i dont want it either,hottest albo girls come from that area:D

I curse you with a Vlonjate! They're hot & can sing that iso yadda yadda, ex.:
CQbHH0j3vms
I think I could turn that into a very kinky thing...:rolleyes:

They also make hot milfs:
QdbsN3cnvMs

Mraz
08-18-2012, 02:11 AM
did you atleast kiss her:D,pakistani style offc:D
btw you crazy villagers have some funny stories:D

If you want a funny story : one of my cousin's dad does now the prayer in the village mosque, the previous imam was kicked because he wanted to fight with him :D
This year I heard the less estheticall calls to pray ever, you could clearly hear the guy had a "smoker voice".

Arbėrori
08-18-2012, 02:13 AM
Bosniaks, which are the towns with the hottest ramadanka's in Bosnia?:thumb001:

dralos
08-18-2012, 02:16 AM
If you want a funny story : one of my cousin's dad does now the prayer in the village mosque, the previous imam was kicked because he wanted to fight with him :D
This year I heard the less estheticall calls to pray ever, you could clearly hear the guy had a "smoker voice".
we have tones of them,people who used to be drunk and visit casinos are now imams and other functions:D

Arbėrori
08-18-2012, 02:19 AM
we have tones of them,people who used to be drunk and visit casinos are now imams and other functions:D

An aunt's husband is an Imam & I just won't forget the day he almost got drunk with all the liquoir candy...:picard1: But well, you must be an idiot not to know how liquoir tastes, he kept insisting later that that was just a spicier strawberry creme, LOL.

Hurrem sultana
08-18-2012, 02:25 AM
we also have those kind of imams,that is why in bosnia we say "follow the imams words not his actions" :D

dralos
08-18-2012, 02:27 AM
we also have those kind of imams,that is why in bosnia we say "follow the imams words not his actions" :D
we have something like that too,but we say that the imam says listen to me but dont act like me:D
today i feel that there is a new bond connected between alboz and bosniaks my newfound brothers and sisters:D

Arbėrori
08-18-2012, 02:32 AM
we have something like that too,but we say that the imam says listen to me but dont act like me:D
today i feel that there is a new bond connected between alboz and bosniaks my newfound brothers and sisters:D

Well we do own them, you got bosnian & I got Behemont, I just have to convince her not to throw me off the 15th floor, she's into that, me likey.:cool:

Hurrem sultana
08-18-2012, 02:36 AM
well no one has me at least :D

Mraz
08-18-2012, 02:36 AM
Bosniaks, which are the towns with the hottest ramadanka's in Bosnia?:thumb001:

Cazin...But they're Islamized Croats :D
I noticed they almost all have Christian, neutral name +ic
Whatever, the city is 100% Bosniak.

Svipdag
08-18-2012, 02:37 AM
Your parents are adults and were before you were born. If one of them dies,
and the other subsequently wishes to remarry, what gives you any responsibility or authority either to permit or to oppose ? Any interference on your part is highly presumptuous.

Let them make their own mistakes; it's not your business. You might easily be accused of interfering out of self-interest if the parent is still capable of reproduction and might provide an eventual competitor for the parent's estate.

dralos
you're mine apparently:D

Arbėrori

I would have you, but no gf of mine would be cheap, I like to spoil my girls.:rolleyes:
Dralos is a city boy, so he would like that! :D

Arbėrori
08-18-2012, 02:54 AM
Cazin...But they're Islamized Croats :D
I noticed they almost all have Christian, neutral name +ic
Whatever, the city is 100% Bosniak.

Okay, it wasn't a double post it seems, fuck.

Frosty
08-18-2012, 06:38 AM
Would it bother you if your widowed mother or father decided to remarry? explain why yes or no :)
No,it wouldn't.We all need someone to share good and bad moments,and such a thing happens with those who have lost partners.It wouldn't be probably that flammable love like before,but the need of closest human being comes sooner or later.For my father it was very difficult to speak with me about this because I was 13 when my mother passed away,and I knew he looked at it as if some kind of betrayal.But I encouraged him in having a new relation and I'm sure I didn't make a mistake.Now I see a happy man who has a person to rely on,smile with and live a normal life.

Arthas
08-18-2012, 05:44 PM

Of course not. It wouldn't bother me if I died and a few years later my widowed wife remarried. I don't find it disrespectful to the dead partner whatsoever. My grandmother is widowed and she has an "unofficial" boyfriend, and nobody in my family has a problem with it.

Incal
08-19-2012, 08:48 AM
Of course not. It wouldn't bother me if I died and a few years later my widowed wife remarried. I don't find it disrespectful to the dead partner whatsoever.

Same here. Actually, if it's true there is an afterlife and ghosts exist I would love to come back once in a while and see her having some action with new hubby :D

Mago
08-19-2012, 10:11 AM
well if he or she remarries 3 days after you die, then he/she probably killed your ass. Happens all the time :cool:

rhiannon
08-19-2012, 10:18 AM

This could never happen to me because my parents divorced so long ago...I have no recollection of them ever being together, actually. My dad died close to 30 years ago.

However, the thought of my husband, who I know to truly love me, turning around and remarrying upon my death only to have some other bitch raise my little boy?

Uh-uh. I don't like the sound of that at all:mad:

It seems to me that true love should be irreplaceable. I could never imagine the possibility of remarriage if my husband were to die suddenly. Just not that sort of person...

I used to admire the love Paul and Linda McCartney were said to share, for example.....then Linda dies and Paul wastes NO time getting remarried to guess who...a money grubbing much younger woman:rolleyes:

Now he is on marriage #3?

Paul McCartney is gross. It shouldn't be that easy to find a substitute for "the love of your life":mad:

memobekes
08-19-2012, 10:29 AM
Over my dead body. :laugh:

Frosty
08-20-2012, 05:35 AM
However, the thought of my husband, who I know to truly love me, turning around and remarrying upon my death only to have some other bitch raise my little boy?

Uh-uh. I don't like the sound of that at all:mad:

It seems to me that true love should be irreplaceable.
Yes,but little boys and girls grow up and walk along their own paths of life.Then,the lonely parent looks around and sees there is no one "soul mate" around,because need of a partner's love is quite different from the need of the child's one.
Irreplaceable is only the lost child or a parent I think,because these are the "only true and everlasting loves".Everything else has a substitution,not exactly the same of course/that's impossible/but similar.

Hurrem sultana
08-21-2012, 02:31 AM
Well i know of cases where young people lost their partners,and grew old never finding anyone else that could take their place.They already truly loved,and cant love again simply

that is true love

Mistic
08-21-2012, 12:28 PM
Of our parents? One is dead and the other hasn't spoken to me for 15 years. They split up when I was kid anyway and my mum's new partner (now her ex husband) was really okay. I didn't get on with my dad's next partner (who is now an ex gf) as she was an insane drunk.

Behemot
08-21-2012, 02:01 PM
Perfectly normal thing