Hurrem sultana
08-21-2012, 01:08 AM
yeah i see :D

Behemot
08-21-2012, 01:08 AM
tomorrow,I promise.........I don't have earphones at the moment :D

Sultan Suleiman
08-21-2012, 01:09 AM
It seems that only Bosnians are interested in propagation of mankind and it's interests. :)

Hurrem sultana
08-21-2012, 01:14 AM
tomorrow,I promise.........I don't have earphones at the moment :D

same here :)

Sultan Suleiman
08-21-2012, 01:22 AM
*Bump before hitting the sack*

Mraz
08-21-2012, 08:38 AM
6ftF8sXzoWk

What are your thought about this?

I don't know what to think, it seems once again I wasted 8 min on youtube :D

Edelmann
08-21-2012, 09:17 AM
What an idiot, and a self-righteous one at that. I'm supposed to rejoice that decadent capitalist culture is the future, or else be labeled a 'terrorist'?

Kaku is a popular scientist hack. His only purpose seems to be to dumb down what is by its very nature elitist (science) for a global, semi-retarded mass audience. If you pay attention to what he's saying, almost all of it is entirely speculative, which seems to be a hallmark of popular "science".

In a just society, no one would take such an obviously deluded "scientist" seriously. He's the equivalent of a Harvard educated writer who spends all of his talents writing comic books.

Gb2Japan.

Sultan Suleiman
08-21-2012, 03:35 PM
What an idiot, and a self-righteous one at that. I'm supposed to rejoice that decadent capitalist culture is the future, or else be labeled a 'terrorist'?

Kaku is a popular scientist hack. His only purpose seems to be to dumb down what is by its very nature elitist (science) for a global, semi-retarded mass audience. If you pay attention to what he's saying, almost all of it is entirely speculative, which seems to be a hallmark of popular "science".

In a just society, no one would take such an obviously deluded "scientist" seriously. He's the equivalent of a Harvard educated writer who spends all of his talents writing comic books.

Gb2Japan.

Type one civilization's culture and political system isn't defined. It is only a template on which you can add your own elements, but I disagree of your opinion about "Kaku's wasted talents". He actually put a human face on science which was missing since the late 60s/early 70.

purple
08-21-2012, 03:38 PM
Only cockroaches left:p

Sultan Suleiman
08-21-2012, 03:41 PM
Only cockroaches left:p

:D

Insuperable
08-21-2012, 04:04 PM

Gb2Japan.

That is true and let me give you an example of it below.

Yes, it could be said that Kaku is a TV crackpot (one of many). I heard this one too often.
He promotes on TV the String theory ( M theory ) and Multiverse ideas derived from it.
I once heard him talking that LISA project will discover other Universes and something like umbilical cord connecting each Universe. I was like :picard1:

That is TV. Now look what Roger Penrose ( a true contributing scientist who has made far reaching results in "actual" science ) says about the Multiverse idea and the String theory.
Dg_95wZZFr4
(Never mind the fact it is a Christian radio or "background" of this video. I could not find any other video.]
(Anyway do not mind the title as Hawking's M theory because it has nothing to do with him anyway.)
So, yes people are like sheep, controlled by media.

Sultan Suleiman
08-21-2012, 04:41 PM
Bump

Virtuous
08-21-2012, 04:48 PM
I swear to allah that I read the title as "Humanity's furniture" several times...

dyslexia?

Duży Zaganiacz
08-22-2012, 07:55 PM
Type one civilization's culture and political system isn't defined.It was defined since I WW because most of today's technology was already there (they knew how to do things but lacked experience) and some inventors of that time predicted the age of technocracy. It cannot be stopped by any weapon, and it is religions that cause trouble because they make people resistant to law enforcement.

To not mention I don't like that mixed guy who tells me what my future is supposed to be.