PDA

View Full Version : Which European country has the most non-Caucasoids?

Willem
08-21-2012, 07:32 PM
I was wondering which European country has the most non-Caucasoid immigrants? By non-Caucasoids I mean of course Mongoloids, Negroids, Australoids, Amerindians etc.. also including people significantly mixed with these (like Indians, many North Africans, Central Asians, Latinos etc).

So which European country would this be?

Willem
08-21-2012, 07:37 PM
Just added the poll. It's probably going to be a toss-up between the UK and France.

StonyArabia
08-21-2012, 07:39 PM
U.K, France, and Russia, but if you mean admixture it would be Portugal and alongside Russia and Finland.

Willem
08-21-2012, 07:41 PM
With Russia I only mean the European side of the country (so excl. Siberia etc).

StonyArabia
08-21-2012, 07:43 PM
With Russia I only mean the European side of the country (so excl. Siberia etc).

There is quite a lot of Central Asians in Moscow.

Arthas
08-21-2012, 07:45 PM
Norway has a lot of Samis. I regard Samis as Europeans, but many of them have Mongoloid features.

Willem
08-21-2012, 07:49 PM
Norway has a lot of Samis. I regard Samis as Europeans, but many of them have Mongoloid features.

Aren't Saamis mostly Caucasoid, and only 2% of Norway is Saami, that's nothing compared to the Africans in France.

Arthas
08-21-2012, 08:01 PM
Aren't Saamis mostly Caucasoid, and only 2% of Norway is Saami, that's nothing compared to the Africans in France.

Yeah but the Africans in France aren't native. I thought the poll was just talking about native people.

Also I heard there were over 100,000 Samis in Norway. Yes they are mostly Caucasoid, but virtually all of them have some visible Mongoloid features. The only other European country I can think of that has non-Caucasoid or significantly non-Caucasoid natives is Russia.

Willem
08-21-2012, 08:14 PM
Yeah but the Africans in France aren't native. I thought the poll was just talking about native people.

Also I heard there were over 100,000 Samis in Norway. Yes they are mostly Caucasoid, but virtually all of them have some visible Mongoloid features. The only other European country I can think of that has non-Caucasoid or significantly non-Caucasoid natives is Russia.

Nope, it's about modern demographics.

By the way, I noticed that in France many of those exotic immigrants consider themselves truly ''French'' only after a generation or so of being there, but in the UK this doesn't seem to be the case or at least less so (luckily for you).

Arthas
08-21-2012, 08:22 PM
I wouldn't be too sure about that. Muslims generally don't identify as British, but Indians and Niggers mostly identify as British, especially if they were born here.

Willem
08-21-2012, 08:27 PM
I wouldn't be too sure about that. Muslims generally don't identify as British, but Indians and Niggers mostly identify as British, especially if they were born here.

Aren't the Indians over there highly endogamous? Caribbeans and Latinos are imo the worst immigrants to have in Europe from a racial purity/gene pool perspective, as these marry local whites too often compared to other migrant groups.

Arthas
08-21-2012, 08:34 PM
Yeah I guess you could say Indians are fairly endogamous. But I guess that's just because they only started coming here in large numbers a few decades ago. I know personally of several Indian-British relationships and I think they are one of the most common interracial relationships here. Surprisingly though, interracial relationships are actually quite rare in the UK.

Willem
08-21-2012, 08:37 PM
Yeah I guess you could say Indians are fairly endogamous. But I guess that's just because they only started coming here in large numbers a few decades ago. I know personally of several Indian-British relationships and I think they are one of the most common interracial relationships here. Surprisingly though, interracial relationships are actually quite rare in the UK.

There seem to be over a million of them already, are you sure it's rare?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mixed_(United_Kingdom_ethnicity_category)

Arthas
08-21-2012, 10:44 PM
There seem to be over a million of them already, are you sure it's rare?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mixed_(United_Kingdom_ethnicity_category)

Maybe my area is just an exception. :P

MST3K
08-22-2012, 07:36 AM
UK and France from the immigrants, Russia because of the vast expansion over asia.

zlakopistou
08-22-2012, 11:05 AM
UK for migrants and Russia for native polulations recently colonized by the evil slavs.

memobekes
08-22-2012, 11:10 AM
My guess would be the United Kingdom with France in second place.