PDA

View Full Version : The ongoing war against Iran, from Operation Ajax to today

Dante
07-03-2009, 08:44 PM
Eric Margolis is one of the most well-informed Western journalists when it comes to the Middle East. As opposed to the talking heads parroting propaganda lines about anything from Israel to Tibet, he has actually travelled around Asia and talked to leaders there first hand. Here he provides the truth once again.

http://www.lewrockwell.com/margolis/margolis152.html

The US has laid economic siege to Iran for 30 years, blocking desperately needed foreign investment, preventing technology transfers, and disrupting Iranian trade. In recent years, the US Congress voted $120 million for anti-regime media broadcasts into Iran, and $60-75 million funding opposition parties, violent underground Marxists like the Mujahidin-i-Khalq, and restive ethnic groups like Azeris, Kurds, and Arabs under the so-called "Iran Democracy Program."

The arm of Iran’s Supreme Leader, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, remains withered from a bomb planted by the US-backed Mujahidin-i-Khalq, who were once on the US terrorist list.

Pakistani intelligence sources put CIA’s recent spending on "black operations" to subvert Iran’s government at $400 million.

According to an ABC News investigation, President George Bush signed a "finding" that authorized an accelerated campaign of subversion against the Islamic Republic. Washington’s goal was "regime change" in Tehran and installation of a pro-US regime of former Iranian royalist exiles.

While the majority of protests we see in Tehran are genuine and spontaneous, Western intelligence agencies and media are playing a key role in sustaining the uprising and providing communications, including the newest electronic method, via Twitter. These are covert techniques developed by the US during recent revolutions in Ukraine and Georgia that brought pro-US governments to power.
-Strangling the economy to make the people abandon the leaders
-Massive funding to political parties, easily dwarfing the spending of all other political parties combined
-Funding communist terrorists
-Funding ethnic minorities in the hope of starting a civil war
-Broadcasting anti-government propaganda across the border
-CIA "black operations"
-A "campaign of subversion" aiming to overthrow the Iranian government, signed by an American president
-Organizing the current anti-government demonstrations

American attacks on Iran never end. Remember, the CIA in its "Operation Ajax" helped overthrow Iran's elected leader, the wildly popular Mohammed Mossadegh, and installed the shah in his place. This because Mossadegh wanted to nationalize the country's oil, taking it from the British oil companies - and because the shah was loyal to Israel. 25 years of tyranny followed. When the people finally overthrew the shah, the Washington regime tried to strangle Iran financially. They then gave funding and supplies to their strongman in the Middle East, the brutally secular Saddam Hussein, who acted as a proxy and invaded Iran. Two million people died as a result.

When Washington planned to invade Afghanistan, Iran offered to help through its extensive network in western Afghanistan. Iran also offered to negotiate on every point that Washington had brought up against Iran earlier, including weapons programs and support to the Hezbollah. Washington refused, and instead included Iran in an "axis of evil," a phrase invented by Jewish speech writer David Frum. Since then Washington has continually lied about Iran's nuclear program, and even presidential candidates have threatened to kill millions of Iranians with nuclear weapons. UN weapons inspector Scott Ritter has repeated over and over that Iran has always complied with the non-proliferation treaty they have signed - which, by the way, U.S. ally Israel has not signed. At all times, Israel has two or three illegal nuclear submarines (paid for by American taxpayers) outside the Iranian coast, ready to murder millions at an hour's notice.

Iran is surrounded by nuclear powers: Washington ally Israel to the west, Washington allies India and Pakistan to the east, Russia to the north and China to the northeast. Israeli and American nuclear submarines to the south. ZOG armies have launched illegal invasions of their neighbors to the east and west. And yet Iran is painted as the bad guy. In 2008, American presidential candidates from both parties repeated the phrase "keep all options on the table," recognized as a euphemism from neocon magazines, meaning a threat of nuclear attack on Iran. This, however, was treated as completely natural, even as a requirement for the candidates. Meanwhile the Iranian president has been demonized for the phrase "wipe Israel off the map," which is a false accusation; what he really said was that the Tel Aviv regime, like the Soviet Union, would eventually "pass from the pages of time."

Doesn't it look like there is one standard for Israel and its allies, and another standard for Israel's enemies? I wonder why that is. Could it be because of the immense Jewish dominance in American media? No, certainly not.

anonymaus
07-03-2009, 08:54 PM
Steve Margolis

You're referring to Eric Margolis, no doubt. The clown who said Western publications should not republish the Mohammed cartoons, that Hamas is not a terrorist organization and that Israel is implementing a "Final Solution". This is but an anaemic sample of his festering body of work.

One may be extremely well traveled and informed, but it makes no difference if one hasn't the capacity to digest the information and extract something useful from it: nine times out of ten Eric Margolis' intellectual machinery produces naught but waste.

Brännvin
07-03-2009, 08:56 PM
So what is the point?

I don't care to Iran at all, if Israel and Iran are going for the war, this is not my business, that both destroy it themselves because on the next day would not do any difference to me..

Dante
07-03-2009, 09:01 PM
You're referring to Eric Margolis, no doubt. The clown who said Western publications should not republish the Mohammed cartoons, that Hamas is not a terrorist organization and that Israel is implementing a "Final Solution". This is but an anaemic sample of his festering body of work.

One may be extremely well traveled and informed, but it makes no difference if one hasn't the capacity to digest the information and extract something useful from it: nine times out of ten Eric Margolis' intellectual machinery produces naught but waste.

Eric Margolis, yes. A "clown"? No more than you, buddy. The Mohammed cartoons, yes - published by a Jew editor who repeatedly makes trips to meet with Zionists in Israel. A deliberate provocation to trick Whites into supporting the wars against Israel's enemies. Have you fallen for it?

Hamas, a terrorist organization - but not the Israeli soldiers who walk down the occupied streets and shoot civilians at random. A report by an Israeli human-rights group has gathered many such examples, but I suppose you are only interested in raising fear over the primitive rockets fired by Hamas as a response to Israel's genocide policies.

"festering." LOL I note that you couldn't refute a single point in the story! Like all those defending the Jews you choose ad hominem attacks. The Jew modus operandi is to avoid drawing attention to inconvenient facts brought up by an opponent, and instead attack the person who gathered the fact, calling him crazy, criminal, or why not "clown". Doesn't work too well, sorry. Why not bring up "anti-Semite" too? Or "racist"?

RoyBatty
07-03-2009, 09:04 PM
So what is the point?

I don't care to Iran at all, if Israel and Iran are going for the war, this is not my business, that both destroy it themselves because on the next day would not do any difference to me..

It's simple.

The more countries there are who suck up ZOG's time and resources the better for the rest of us. Once ZOG controls everything they'll have even more time and resources to enslave us. They're already doing it but irritating (for them) obstacles like Russia and Iran slow them down a bit.

Dante
07-03-2009, 09:05 PM
So what is the point?

"So what is the point?" Thousands of Whites have already died in wars sold to the American public, and all Westerners, on false pretexts. "Iraq has nuclear weapons!" And now it is "Iran is making nuclear weapons!" How many have to die, and how many billions of dollars have to be wasted? Lies are lies and must be exposed. Maybe you'll care more when Iran is attacked and they mine the Gulf shut to stop the American war ships, making oil prices go through the roof. But if you don't have a car, I suppose you don't think you'll be affected?

Actually by now I welcome such a war. Will be nice to see ZOG ships sunk, it would make a lot more Americans question why the Israeli lobby should dictate U.S. foreign policy.

RoyBatty
07-03-2009, 09:08 PM
Anti-semite is a meaningless term. It's very debateable whether many present day Jews are semitic or from Middle Eastern origin.

If anything the term rather refers to anti Palestinian / Arab racism as practiced enthusiastically by fanatical Jewish settlers (landgrabbers) in Israel and CNN / New York Times / Faux News zombies. :D

It's not really fair to blame all Jews for this though. Only the fanatics and scheissters amongst them.

Loki
07-03-2009, 09:09 PM
Actually by now I welcome such a war. Will be nice to see ZOG ships sunk, it would make a lot more Americans question why the Israeli lobby should dictate U.S. foreign policy.

ZOG Ate My Brains (http://www.newint.org/features/2004/10/01/conspiracism/).

Dante
07-03-2009, 09:27 PM
ZOG Ate My Brains (http://www.newint.org/features/2004/10/01/conspiracism/).

Ah, a link about "conspiracy." And you avoid the points brought up; I suppose it is easier to shout "conspiracy nut!" and hope that settles it. Nice.

And where did I talk about "conspiracy"? I would like to see you point that out. Nowhere? Okay, moving on.

ZOG is the term used for the Jews who overwhelmingly dominate ownership in American media and in other countries - Sweden for example. And for those who ally with them and follow their policies. Instead of lazily posting a link about "conspiracy theories about Jews," perhaps you would like to take up some reading about actual facts - why not this to start with:

http://www.realnews247.com/who_rules_america_updated_2004.htm

That is a list of Jewish media bosses who together have American media, the world's most powerful propaganda tool, in their hands. Let's see you refute the points made. I suppose you'll do something similar to yelling "conspiracy" again, that is the usual response of those who side with the antis in this issue.

It's not really fair to blame all Jews for this though. Only the fanatics and scheissters amongst them.

According to AIPAC, half of all Jews in the United States give money to the Jewish lobby groups. How many Whites give money to pro-White groups? The Jews have a history of group loyalty, which always includes eroding the nationalism in their host countries. The Jews who ran the Bolsheviks (http://www.geocities.com/zionexposed/bolsheviks.html) in Russia are a good example. No, it is not every single Jew. It is enough of them to say that we won't be rid of the race problem in White lands before we are rid of the Jewish race in White lands.

Loki
07-03-2009, 09:37 PM
And where did I talk about "conspiracy"? I would like to see you point that out. Nowhere? Okay, moving on.

It's not my fault that you can't see that you're yourself presenting a conspiracy theory.

ZOG is the term used for the Jews who ...

This term is usually used by Neo-Nazis. The vast majority of people don't recognise it as a legitimate concept.

That is a list of Jewish media bosses who together have American media, the world's most powerful propaganda tool, in their hands. Let's see you refute the points made. I suppose you'll do something similar to yelling "conspiracy" again, that is the usual response of those who side with the antis in this issue.

Too bad Jews seem to have superior skills in organisation management, especially as far as media is concerned. No law is stopping non-Jewish-owned organisations from growing big and strong. Maybe we can learn a lot from them.

RoyBatty
07-03-2009, 10:10 PM
According to AIPAC, half of all Jews in the United States give money to the Jewish lobby groups. How many Whites give money to pro-White groups? The Jews have a history of group loyalty, which always includes eroding the nationalism in their host countries.

We have a lot to learn! :D

Dante
07-03-2009, 10:17 PM
It's not my fault that you can't see that you're yourself presenting a conspiracy theory.

LOL Nice try. Where did I say it's a conspiracy? Jews do what they do because of Jewish instincts. But since the label "conspiracy nut" is the only defense you have, in the absence of actual facts, I understand why you want to cling to it.

This term is usually used by Neo-Nazis. The vast majority of people don't recognise it as a legitimate concept.

Ah, hiding behind the majority. Also a good substitute for the lack of facts, right?

Answer me this: The majority also think those in nationalist parties are "racists" who should not be listened to. The majority vote for parties that promote mass immigration and think it is okay that Whites become minorities in their own countries. So according to your rule that what the majority thinks is a good argument, this is what we should also believe?

Will be interesting to hear your answer.

Too bad Jews seem to have superior skills in organisation management, especially as far as media is concerned. No law is stopping non-Jewish-owned organisations from growing big and strong. Maybe we can learn a lot from them.

I was waiting for that. "So what? There's no law against it!"

There is no law against race-mixing. Do you approve of race-mixing?

The laws create mass immigration. By your argument that law = right, this means that we shouldn't oppose mass immigration?

Or do you only use that rule when you are defending Jews?

RoyBatty
07-03-2009, 10:19 PM
The Jews who ran the Bolsheviks (http://www.geocities.com/zionexposed/bolsheviks.html) in Russia are a good example.

Thing is, it wasn't just the "Zionists" who backed the Bolshies. I need to do more research on the topic but from what I do know countries such as the UK and Germany appear to assisted them to such a degree that it seems improbably that it could have been coincidental or accidental.

Furthermore, there was initial assistance to the Red Army from countries / territories who traditionally take their cues from Germany such as Estonia. I can't help but think that the fix was in until the Bolshevik backers realised that the Revolution's outcome was perhaps not quite what they had in mind.

Loki
07-03-2009, 10:25 PM
LOL Nice try. Where did I say it's a conspiracy? Jews do what they do because of Jewish instincts.

Re-read my post. I didn't say you said it's a conspiracy, but what you are presenting is a conspiracy theory, with you acknowledging it as such, or not. How thick is your skull?

But since the label "conspiracy nut" is the only defense you have, in the absence of actual facts, I understand why you want to cling to it.

Pray elaborate what you mean.

Ah, hiding behind the majority. Also a good substitute for the lack of facts, right?

I'm not hiding behind anyone. I don't follow your reasoning. And it doesn't change the fact that you're a Neo-Nutzi.

Answer me this: The majority also think those in nationalist parties are "racists" who should not be listened to. The majority vote for parties that promote mass immigration and think it is okay that Whites become minorities in their own countries. So according to your rule that what the majority thinks is a good argument, this is what we should also believe?

Will be interesting to hear your answer.

Of course not. But you've created a nice, irrelevant strawman here to make your post look better.

I was waiting for that. "So what? There's no law against it!"

There is no law against race-mixing. Do you approve of race-mixing?

Again, you've completely misunderstood what I posted. I suggest you re-read.

Or do you only use that rule when you are defending Jews?

I'm not defending Jews, only trying to deconstruct your nonsense.

Dante
07-03-2009, 10:41 PM
Re-read my post. I didn't say you said it's a conspiracy, but what you are presenting is a conspiracy theory, with you acknowledging it as such, or not. How thick is your skull?

Oh, dear. No, you didn't say it was a conspiracy. You first didn't say anything, in fact. You just posted a link painting those who criticize Jewish power as conspiracy nuts. But no, you didn't say outright that it was a conspiracy - clever, that!

And how is it a "conspiracy theory" to point out that Jews dominate the media? Do you even know what a conspiracy is? How thick is your skull, buddy? A conspiracy is when people conspire, as the word suggests. These Jews don't sit down in a room in secret meetings, deciding what to do. They promote each other anyway.

Unfortunately for you, there are many Jews who acknowledge Jewish media power. In fact, they brag about it:

http://www.latimes.com/news/opinion/commentary/la-oe-stein19-2008dec19,0,4676183.column

How deeply Jewish is Hollywood? When the studio chiefs took out a full-page ad in the Los Angeles Times a few weeks ago to demand that the Screen Actors Guild settle its contract, the open letter was signed by: News Corp. President Peter Chernin (Jewish), Paramount Pictures Chairman Brad Grey (Jewish), Walt Disney Co. Chief Executive Robert Iger (Jewish), Sony Pictures Chairman Michael Lynton (surprise, Dutch Jew), Warner Bros. Chairman Barry Meyer (Jewish), CBS Corp. Chief Executive Leslie Moonves (so Jewish his great uncle was the first prime minister of Israel), MGM Chairman Harry Sloan (Jewish) and NBC Universal Chief Executive Jeff Zucker (mega-Jewish). If either of the Weinstein brothers had signed, this group would have not only the power to shut down all film production but to form a minyan with enough Fiji water on hand to fill a mikvah.

The person they were yelling at in that ad was SAG President Alan Rosenberg (take a guess). The scathing rebuttal to the ad was written by entertainment super-agent Ari Emanuel (Jew with Israeli parents) on the Huffington Post, which is owned by Arianna Huffington (not Jewish and has never worked in Hollywood.)

The Jews are so dominant, I had to scour the trades to come up with six Gentiles in high positions at entertainment companies. When I called them to talk about their incredible advancement, five of them refused to talk to me, apparently out of fear of insulting Jews. The sixth, AMC President Charlie Collier, turned out to be Jewish.

As a proud Jew, I want America to know about our accomplishment. Yes, we control Hollywood.

Tough luck, eh? :D

Loki
07-03-2009, 10:45 PM
How thick is your skull, buddy?

I'm not your buddy. And go back from whence you came.

Guapo
07-05-2009, 06:57 AM

His father is Jewish and mother is Albanian muslim which explains his anti-Serb stance.I guess he loves his mother more :D

SwordoftheVistula
07-05-2009, 07:42 AM

It would actually have the opposite effect. Americans are different from Europeans in this regard, whereas the Madrid and London subway/bus attacks knocked those countries out of the Iraq War in a similar way as the atomic bombing attacks destroyed Japan's will to fight in 1945, the US responded in the opposite fashion after the 9-11 attacks.

Groenewolf
07-07-2009, 03:58 PM
It would actually have the opposite effect. Americans are different from Europeans in this regard, whereas the Madrid and London subway/bus attacks knocked those countries out of the Iraq War in a similar way as the atomic bombing attacks destroyed Japan's will to fight in 1945, the US responded in the opposite fashion after the 9-11 attacks.

I think that has to with surcumstance. America started to lose the will to fight in Vietnam afther the Tet-offensive. I do not know about London, but in Spain it was more about the prime-minister being dishonest about who where behind the atack at first.

I think the response should be more seen in the light of the idea that involment in Iraq had increased the risk of such things happening and that lead to the political decision to withdraw from Iraq in Spain.

SwordoftheVistula
07-08-2009, 03:30 AM
I think that has to with surcumstance. America started to lose the will to fight in Vietnam afther the Tet-offensive.

Slow grinds seem to be the most effective against Americans, because then they get angry and frustrated that it's not working right, decide to scrap the project. The 'big bang' attacks just piss people off and lead to calls for revenge.

Sol Invictus
07-08-2009, 03:55 AM
We have a lot to learn! :D

Yeah, like amassing large sums of money with Banker bailouts and other ponzi schemes involving fraud and deception, as they have done since they first set foot on European soil. Nay-sayers should take a look at the history of the Rothschilds, for example.

While we're at it, let's see if we can get control of the media too.

...Yeah right :rolleyes:

Sounds more like a wet-dream I had last night..