PDA

View Full Version : What do you think about this???

bluesky
08-25-2012, 01:25 PM
Should Turkey keep its name or would like to change the countrys name to Anatolia or something like that? And do you think that Turkey should resurrect its original language that was Indo-European of the Anatolian branch spoken by your ancestors or do you want to keep your current language turkish???

Siberian Cold Breeze
08-25-2012, 01:33 PM
May be you should change your counties very anchient Turkic name first ..huh Bulgar?

I suggest Slavothracia

Kemalisté
08-25-2012, 01:45 PM
The country's name should be changed to Turkiye just like what Ethiopia did in the past.

Partizan
08-25-2012, 01:49 PM
I'm rather in favour of unity between Azerbaijan and Turkey,with a new name...

New Turkestan ;)

Linet
08-25-2012, 01:50 PM
.....The country should be divided :chin: the eastern part can be called anyhow they like :D and the western part will be called Ionia :rose: and will be part of Greece :love0034: .....See? Case closed. It was so easy :eyes.... An amazing solution :dancing:

Siberian Cold Breeze
08-25-2012, 01:51 PM

New Turkestan ;)

+1

Dengizik
08-25-2012, 01:51 PM
.....The country should be divided :chin: the eastern part can be called anyhow they like :D and the western part will be called Ionia :rose: and will be part of Greece :love0034: .....See? Case closed. It was so easy :eyes.... An amazing solution :dancing:

Yea, you wish :D

Linet
08-25-2012, 01:52 PM
Yea, you wish :D

I do wish :D

Germanicus
08-25-2012, 01:54 PM
How about re-nameing it Swarthyland!

Siberian Cold Breeze
08-25-2012, 01:55 PM
I do wish :D

now tie a ribbon to a tree :D

http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/4299/4636dc0985ec4dd30217452.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/23/4636dc0985ec4dd30217452.jpg/)

Partizan
08-25-2012, 01:56 PM

I'm not into change of our western borders,at least for now.

But if you want a change,I have a good idea.

Let's make plebiscites in both Western Turkey and North-Eastern Greece at the same time...

We'll ask for a free Greek Ionia to people of Western Turkey and ask for a free Turkish Western Thrace to people in NE Greece.I wonder which country will get smaller...

Are you OK for this? :)

Anusiya
If you do that we will call ourselves Ionia. :P

Anatolian Eagle
Yes, ressurect and teach me Hittite language or any other Anatolian language that my ancestors spoke and I'll accept changing the name to "Republic of Anatolia" :rolleyes:

Linet
08-25-2012, 01:57 PM
now tie a ribbon to a tree :D

http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/4299/4636dc0985ec4dd30217452.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/23/4636dc0985ec4dd30217452.jpg/)

If it works, i will tie even myself on the tree :frog:

Anusiya
08-25-2012, 01:57 PM
Yes, ressurect and teach me Hittite language or any other Anatolian language that my ancestors spoke and I'll accept changing the name to "Republic of Anatolia" :rolleyes:

Your ancestors were surely not Hittites.

Partizan
08-25-2012, 01:58 PM
Your ancestors were surely not Hittites.

We're happy with being Seljuk Turkic+Anatolian mixed salad mongrels,have a problem with that? :p

Siberian Cold Breeze
08-25-2012, 01:58 PM
If it works, i will tie even myself on the tree :frog:

don't tie yourself from your neck ..it's dangerous you know:eek:

Linet
08-25-2012, 02:01 PM
I'm not into change of our western borders,at least for now.

But if you want a change,I have a good idea.

Let's make plebiscites in both Western Turkey and North-Eastern Greece at the same time...

We'll ask for a free Greek Ionia to people of Western Turkey and ask for a free Turkish Western Thrace to people in NE Greece.I wonder which country will get smaller...

Are you OK for this? :)

:icon_ask: ....you are the newcomers :baby2000: and you have our lands :old: ....so why should we give any land? :1099:
....You are getting confused here :eyes (How did you untie yourself :grumpy: ? I thought i had let you in a salami pose :chin: )

don't tie yourself from your neck ..it's dangerous you know:eek:

I will try to remember it :lightbul:

Partizan
08-25-2012, 02:02 PM
:icon_ask: ....you are the newcomers :baby2000: and you have our lands :old: ....so why should we give any land? :1099:
....You are getting confused here :eyes (How did you untie yourself :grumpy: ? I thought i had let you in a salami pose :chin: )

Well,important one is that,who has enough majority to even imagine about that fantasies?It's definitely us...

Past is in the past :rolleyes:

BTW I'm still tied but I write with my feet :o

Siberian Cold Breeze
08-25-2012, 02:04 PM

So much tieing stuff going on here :p

Linet
08-25-2012, 02:05 PM
So much tieing stuff going on here :p

I can tie you too if you want :naughty: ....I will use the navy bow on you :wink

Anatolian Eagle
08-25-2012, 02:05 PM

Romans/Byzantines also conquered/colonized the land from it's former/original inhabitans as "newcomers", no? And Seljuk Turks conquered it back from you. That's how history works ;)

Demhat
08-25-2012, 02:09 PM
Should Turkey keep its name or would like to change the countrys name to Anatolia or something like that? And do you think that Turkey should resurrect its original language that was Indo-European of the Anatolian branch spoken by your ancestors or do you want to keep your current language turkish???

Turgut Özal a former President tried it, the Turkish "deep" state tried to shoot him when he hold a speech and later he was poisoned to death.

morski
08-25-2012, 02:10 PM
This one has the potential of the "Which South European country has the most light pigmented and light haired/ eyed people?" thread.:D

Linet
08-25-2012, 02:11 PM
Romans/Byzantines also conquered/colonized the land from it's former/original inhabitans as "newcomers", no? And Seljuk Turks conquered it back from you. That's how history works ;)

Wrong.... :no:
We did conquer foreign lands :fencing: when in Byzantium :biggrin but do you see us claiming them now or owning them now? No....we are a nation very obsessed with our land, about what is ours and what is not. We dont want even a meter of land that we dont own and we hate it when others have somethign we consider ours.

Partizan
08-25-2012, 02:13 PM
Turgut Özal a former President tried it, the Turkish "deep" state tried to shoot him when he hold a speech and later he was poisoned to death.

Consparicy theories :)

He was just a fatty who had high cholesterol and died because of heart attack.Along with Menderes and Erdoğan,this traitor makes up Devil's Triangle of Turkey.

Siberian Cold Breeze
08-25-2012, 02:18 PM
I can tie you too if you want :naughty: ....I will use the navy bow on you :wink

http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/5955/41563939.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/502/41563939.jpg/)

I am ready..lets's play ....now runn..1 ..2 ..3 ..4.....:cool:

Linet
08-25-2012, 02:19 PM
:runs:

Demhat
08-25-2012, 02:20 PM
Consparicy theories :)

He was just a fatty who had high cholesterol and died because of heart attack.Along with Menderes and Erdoğan,this traitor makes up Devil's Triangle of Turkey.

consparicy theories? They tried to kill him before.

5vFXBJ99oMg

Is there even one think coming out of your mouth which is worth than crap. Now thats what I call turning your eyes blind.

Partizan
08-25-2012, 02:20 PM
Wrong.... :no:
We did conquer foreign lands :fencing: when in Byzantium :biggrin but do you see us claiming them now or owning them now? No....we are a nation very obsessed with our land, about what is ours and what is not. We dont want even a meter of land that we dont own and we hate it when others have somethign we consider ours.

Perhaps we should give you those terrorities.Even Marmara region has at least 20 millions of Turks there whereas Ellada is only 10 million,definitely your country would get Turkified after annexing mostly Turkish areas :thumbs

And go on whipping,you sexy!

Partizan
08-25-2012, 02:21 PM
consparicy theories?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vFXBJ99oMg

Is there even one think coming out of your mouth which is worth than crap

Please don't come with our rightist dumbs' claims,even Eric Von Daniken would create a better story.

Linet
08-25-2012, 02:23 PM
Perhaps we should give you those terrorities.Even Marmara region has at least 20 millions of Turks there whereas Ellada is only 10 million,perhaps your country would get Turkified after annexing mostly Turkish areas :thumbs

And go on whipping,you sexy!

:twitch: ....Hey....we never said we want the population of it :icon_no:

...I think i should tie your feet too :aufsmaul_2:...you talk way too much :blah:

Virtuous
08-25-2012, 02:25 PM
If you do that we will call ourselves Ionia. :P

Ionia sounds nice.

Linet
08-25-2012, 02:26 PM
Ionia sounds nice.

Wise choice :thumbs: ....Malta you can help our cause :grouphug:

Partizan
08-25-2012, 02:27 PM
:twitch: ....Hey....we never said we want the population of it :icon_no:

So,don't dream about areas where you aren't even majority of it :)

...I think i should tie your feet too :aufsmaul_2:...you talk way too much :blah:

Why not whipping anymore? :(

Su
08-25-2012, 02:28 PM

New Turkestan ;)

I love this idea.

Su
08-25-2012, 02:29 PM
We're happy with being Seljuk Turkic+Anatolian mixed salad mongrels,have a problem with that? :p

:thumb001::thumb001::thumb001::thumb001:

Linet
08-25-2012, 02:32 PM
So,don't dream about areas where you aren't even majority of it :)

...Hey...we will just use your methods :eyes and soon we will be only Greeks there :rose: ...So dont you worry and just hand over the lands :wink

Why not whipping anymore? :(

Who said you wont get beaten up :naughty: ?But you seem to find the chance when i am not watching :rage to reply here :typing:

Anusiya
08-25-2012, 02:35 PM

I have to admit that things weren't that bad up to the Khazars. After Manzikert things got a bit...crowded. :) However thank you for letting the Mongolians to hump you before getting to hump the rest of us :)

Pecheneg
08-25-2012, 02:36 PM
You wish, fake-bulgar.
Turkiye/Turchia/Turkey/Tourkia etc. is name of the asia minor since 11th-12th centuries because of huge Turkish population. Get over it.
Turks have at least 40-50% Turkmen blood, which is supported by genetics, (Turkmens 15% mongoloid, while Turks are 7% mongoloid)

btw, why don't you speak pre-indo-european or cro-magnon languages??? Because most of you so-called indo-europeans actually have nothing to do with original IE-nomads from Kurgan steppes. Even a Tajik from central asia has much more original indo-european blood than you have.

As for your people; "fake Bulgars", stop using the name "Bulgar" then because you are not Turkic, you are not even slavic, but local population who adopted Slavic tongue.

Siberian Cold Breeze
08-25-2012, 02:36 PM
Ionia sounds nice.

Malta Join us ..we give good composite bows ,horses and cool armors and spoils too..We may give Linet if you want:D

http://img256.imageshack.us/img256/1323/genghiskhan300.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/256/genghiskhan300.jpg/)

CHINGGIS KHAN APPROVES :thumb001:

Onur
08-25-2012, 02:38 PM
Bluesky, i noticed that you keep posting Turkish people in the taxonomy threads, Turkish music and now this! Do you have some kind of obsession about us or you are just pretending to be a Bulgarian as a crypto-Turk like the user "east" does?

Why you are bothering with our name and language? Why don't you think about returning to your true Bulgar Turkic language of your forefathers? Why you insist on your new slavic language imposed to you by the Byzantine missioners?

As for your people; "fake Bulgars", stop using the name "Bulgar" then because you are not Turkic, you are not even slavic, but local population who adopted Slavic tongue.
This is the hard truth. The true Volga Bulgars always lived under the oppression of Russians and thats why they are still cannot use their own name. Actually the name of autonomous region in Volga was "Bulgaristan" for centuries but Russians forced them to change it in favor of these fake Bulgars in Balkans, about 100 years ago.

Greece is trying to prevent Macedonians to use that name but actually the true Turkic speaking Bulgars should start an initiative to prevent these fake ones Balkans abusing their ethnic name.

Yes they are abusing it and trying to alter their history by claiming idiotic things like "Iranian bulgars came from Afghanistan mountains"

I believe Bulgaria should change it`s name because they have nothing to do with true Bulgars and they deny Bulgar history too by trying to falsify it.

Partizan
08-25-2012, 02:40 PM
...Hey...we will just use your methods :eyes and soon we will be only Greeks there :rose: ...So dont you worry and just hand over the lands :wink

In 21.st century? :) Anyway please only go on our S&M,at least it makes more fun than discussing a boring case which is filled with fantasies :)

Who said you wont get beaten up :naughty: ?But you seem to find the chance when i am not watching :rage to reply here :typing:

So I need a worse punishment,don't wait! :cool:

bluesky
08-25-2012, 02:42 PM
You wish, fake-bulgar.
Turkiye/Turchia/Turkey/Tourkia etc. is name of the asia minor since 11th-12th centuries because of huge Turkish population. Get over it.
Turks have at least 40-50% Turkmen blood, which is supported by genetics, (Turkmens 15% mongoloid, while Turks are 7% mongoloid)

btw, why don't you speak pre-indo-european or cro-magnon languages??? Because most of you so-called indo-europeans actually have nothing to do with original IE-nomads from Kurgan steppes. Even a Tajik from central asia has much more original indo-european blood than you have.

1. I did not intend to offend anybody

2. Bulgar is not turkic but iranic

3. Bulgarians are mostsly a mixture of Slavs and Thracians

4. You dont know if Tajiks are more Indo-European than us or not because there isnt any more a Indo-European people, that lives in the land of the Indo-Europeans to compare genetics with....

5. Cro-magnon language? Do you mean that you are neanderthal?

bluesky
08-25-2012, 02:45 PM
Bluesky, i noticed that you keep posting Turkish people in the taxonomy threads, Turkish music and now this! Do you have some kind of obsession about us or you are just pretending to be a Bulgarian as a crypto-Turk like the user "east" does?

Why you are bothering with our name and language? Why don't you think about returning to your true Bulgar Turkic language of your forefathers? Why you insist on your new slavic language imposed to you by the Byzantine missioners?

Regarding the taxonomy that is true, but turkish music``??? I have never posted there :picard1:

Im just curious of what the turkish people think about this I was just asking, not mocking....

and btw the modern day bulgarians has nothing to do with bulgars....

and the bulgars were not turkic anyways

morski
08-25-2012, 02:45 PM
http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRZdbxu0rI0CZtlhxZi_3iluWe1b9ECB 8ryZSW1fm02TZK43AJd&t=1

Virtuous
08-25-2012, 02:47 PM
Malta Join us ..we give good composite bows ,horses and cool armors and spoils too..We may give Linet if you want:D

http://img256.imageshack.us/img256/1323/genghiskhan300.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/256/genghiskhan300.jpg/)

CHINGGIS KHAN APPROVES :thumb001:

I'd rather join these :D

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_of_R0llqVcU/TB6mMoZNv0I/AAAAAAAADpc/Z1jGg8Dd1j4/s1600/knight.jpg

http://blog.templarhistory.com/wp-content/uploads/Hospitallers.jpg

http://www.costume-company.co.uk/assets/banquets/hospitalier-500-front.jpg

Su
08-25-2012, 02:50 PM

http://img1.loadtr.com/b-125750-a%25C4%259Flayan_bebek.jpg

^It's okay, we all see your pain.

Linet

Da what :shocked: ? I am not Turk to give me :disapproving.... Give a Turkish girl to him if you want to tempt him.

In 21.st century? :) Anyway please only go on our S&M,at least it makes more fun than discussing a boring case which is filled with fantasies :)

Fantasies :eyes ? Nope :no no ... Jews waited almost 2000 years :old and at the end they got the land they wanted when they were not even close.
We can wait....time will tell ....:rose:

So I need a worse punishment,don't wait! :cool:

:fwhat:... Your resist in pain is scaring me.... :sweat:

Siberian Cold Breeze
Da what ? I am not Turk to give me .... Give a Turkish girl to him if you want to tempt him.

that would be the spoils
He doesn't want to allie with us anyways..

@Malta:Boriiiing..:bored: their outfit is not for warrior but for clerics :rolleyes: no horses ..no speed ,where is the fun?

bluesky
08-25-2012, 02:52 PM
http://img1.loadtr.com/b-125750-a%25C4%259Flayan_bebek.jpg

^It's okay, we all see your pain.

k -.-

morski
08-25-2012, 02:53 PM
He doesn't want anyways..

@Malta:Boriiiing..:bored:their outfit is not for warrior but for clerics :rolleyes: no horses ..no speed ,where is the fun?

Cleric warriors?

Pecheneg
08-25-2012, 02:54 PM

Yes they were, its a proven fact, they were Oghur Turkic speakers and ancestors of the present-day Volga/Kazan Tatars.

4. You dont know if Tajiks are more Indo-European than us or not because there isnt any more a Indo-European people, that lives in the land of the Indo-Europeans to compare genetics with....
exactly! Just like you don't know how Seljuk Turks look like and you have no idea about their genetics!

Siberian Cold Breeze
08-25-2012, 02:55 PM
Cleric warriors?

Too much accesorries..or cloaks etc .
Are they going to ballroom or battlefield?

bluesky
08-25-2012, 02:56 PM
Yes they were, its a proven fact, they were Oghuz Turkic speakers and ancestors of the present-day Volga/Kazan Tatars.

exactly! Just like you don't know how Seljuk Turks look like and you have no idea about their genetics!

I wonder when you learned about them the bulgars?? maybe 20 years ago? That stuff is old and over
I did not claim that i knew what the seljuk turks looked like genetically or physically....

Onur
08-25-2012, 02:56 PM

Bulgarians are mostsly a mixture of Slavs and Thracians
You just gave the reasons of why it is you who should change the name of your country.

You have nothing to do with Bulgars but you are just bunch of people assimilated by the eastern Romans with unknown roots who happens to live in that territory. You don't even know who you truly are, Iranian, Turkic, Afghan Pashtun, Slav, Thracian or whatnot.

If you think like you are mostly slavs and thracians then change your country`s name to slavothracia or something like that.

I'd rather join these :D
Those clowns? Ohh c`moon mate. Ottoman empire kicked the asses of these fancy geared jokes for centuries :D A single Turkish Akinci worth 10 of these clowns during Ottoman era. Are you sure you want to be them?

morski
08-25-2012, 02:57 PM
Too much accesorries..or cloaks etc .
Are they going to ballroom or battlefield?

Both, maybe.:lightbul:

morski
08-25-2012, 02:58 PM
If you think like you are mostly slavs and thracians then change your country`s name to slavothracia or something like that.

Slavicisedwogthracistan.:thumb001:

Hurrem sultana
08-25-2012, 03:00 PM

New Turkestan ;)

No they are shias :mad: sunnis do not like them:D

bluesky
08-25-2012, 03:00 PM
You just gave the reasons of why it is you who should change the name of your country.

You have nothing to do with Bulgars but you are just bunch of people assimilated by the eastern Romans with unknown roots who happens to live in that territory. You don't even know who you truly are, Iranian, Turkic, Afghan Pashtun, Slav, Thracian or whatnot.

Those clowns? Ohh c`moon mate. Ottoman empire kicked the asses of these fancy geared jokes for centuries :D A single Turkish Akinci worth 10 of these clowns during Ottoman era. Are you sure you want to be them?
:picard2: :picard2: :picard2: I never said that I didnt want to change my countries name! when did I say that? :picard2:

Onur
08-25-2012, 03:02 PM
Slavicisedwogthracistan.:thumb001:
No wait, Greece got the region named as Thrace, so you cant use that name either. Otherwise you know, they would start yelling about 10.000 year old hellenic Thrace and it`s forbidden for you to use it :D

We have a region called as Thrace too, but Turks usually dont care about such things.

morski
08-25-2012, 03:04 PM
No wait, Greece got the region named as Thrace, so you cant use that name either. Otherwise you know, they would start yelling about 10.000 year old hellenic Thrace and it`s forbidden for you to use it :D

We have a region called as Thrace too, but Turks usually dont care about such things.

Former Bulgarian republic of Slavicsedwogthracistan. Problem solved.:D

Sultan Suleiman
08-25-2012, 03:04 PM

So if the western part joins the Greece, won't you be a minority in your own country?

Siberian Cold Breeze
08-25-2012, 03:05 PM
No they are shias :mad: sunnis do not like them:D

We don't really care these sect things..
if they are Turkic,.it's ok..:thumb001:

Hurrem sultana
08-25-2012, 03:06 PM
So if the western part joins the Greece, won't you be a minority in your own country?

In fact,this is a smart idea and turks should support it.Then once they are majority in Greece,they vote to unite with their eastern neighbour

and thats it :D

Sultan Suleiman
08-25-2012, 03:12 PM
In fact,this is a smart idea and turks should support it.Then once they are majority in Greece,they vote to unite with their eastern neighbour

And Turkey is back on both sides of Agean... Those inglorious Turkish bastards and their sneaky ways.

Linet
08-25-2012, 03:16 PM
.....:grumpy:
...we will get only our lands :grouphug:.... not their population :no no.
....I am sure they wouldnt like it....so they will stay with their people :hug2:

Hurrem sultana
08-25-2012, 03:19 PM
....I am sure they wouldnt like it....so they will stay with their people :hug2:

what are you implying? a massacre? :eek:

Linet
08-25-2012, 03:21 PM
Noooo...we are civilised :bow00001: ....we will just send them to their relatives :hug2:

dralos
08-25-2012, 03:22 PM
omg ottomans,bosniaks and greeks what a wonderful world:D

Siberian Cold Breeze
08-25-2012, 03:22 PM

ooo Linet is back ..

ok here we go again

1 ..2 ..3... 4 .....Run Linet Run!! :eek:

http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/5955/41563939.jpg

morski
08-25-2012, 03:23 PM
Noooo...we are civilised :bow00000: ....we will just send them to their relatives :hug2:

And what would you do with your newly acquired land? A big nature reserve?

Pecheneg
Noooo...we are civilised :bow00000: ....we will just send them to their relatives :hug2:

Linet, last time i checked, you were dreaming and it seems nothing changed much since last time.

Hurrem sultana

but if they refuse?(which they will);)

Linet
08-25-2012, 03:25 PM
Linet, last time i checked, you were dreaming and it seems nothing changed much since last time.

I wouldnt want to let you down :eyes....i do it for you :D .... I know that deep down you agree with me :wink.... soon you ll yell next to me for the freedom of Konstantinoupolis :icon_yell:

Hurrem sultana
08-25-2012, 03:26 PM

Just become a muslim majority country:D

Siberian Cold Breeze
08-25-2012, 03:27 PM
We need a big online game party ,I am serious ..

Linet
08-25-2012, 03:28 PM
but if they refuse?(which they will);)

Nah, they wont....we are boring :bored:...i am sure they love it better with their own kind :grouphug:

Linet
08-25-2012, 03:29 PM
We need a big online game party ,I am serious ..

If i say that i like this idea :lightbul:....will you believe me :eyes?
...But i want to be in the enemy camp :laugh:

Siberian Cold Breeze
08-25-2012, 03:29 PM
Nah, they wont....we are boring :bored:...i am sure they love it better with their own kind :grouphug:

what if some of your kind get bored and want to join us :rolleyes:

Linet
08-25-2012, 03:31 PM
what if some of your kind get bored and join us :rolleyes:

:1099:
....Well yeah maybe, then they will just follow you... but i dont see that happeninf :chin:...i mean if that was the case, they would come to stay there allready.

Insuperable
08-25-2012, 03:31 PM

I ti podrzavas Turke umjesto Grka?

Hurrem sultana
08-25-2012, 03:36 PM
I ti podrzavas Turke umjesto Grka?

Pa ova mi rece da dolazim iz divlje Bosne,iz sredine nicega..sto bi ih podrzavala :D

Linet
08-25-2012, 03:42 PM
Pa ova mi rece da dolazim iz divlje Bosne,iz sredine nicega..sto bi ih podrzavala :D

You forgot to say that when i had never commented anything about your kitchen or traditions :noidea: ....you called the Greek kitchen to be Turkish :wink...and that was my reply....on that :)

Hurrem sultana
08-25-2012, 03:44 PM
You forgot to say that when i had never commented anything about your kitchen or traditions :noidea: ....you called the Greek kitchen to be Turkish :wink...and that was my reply....on that :)

Dolma is turkish,tarhana too

we have it too btw:D

Linet
08-25-2012, 03:49 PM
Dolma is turkish,tarhana too

we have it too btw:D

That makes it Turkish :1099: ? The entire medical terminology is Greek and they took it fromt he Romans because they were the common link....but nobody calls it Roman.... Your people getting a food from the Turks doesnt make it Turkish....

dralos
08-25-2012, 03:50 PM
i think albanian kitchen is the least affected by ottomans from all the nations who were in the ottoman empire

Linet
08-25-2012, 03:52 PM
PS. Dolma recipie exist in the Greek cookbooks :book2: of the 2nd century. I dont remember Turks being around at that time :chin: ...guess who got it from whom....

Siberian Cold Breeze
08-25-2012, 03:55 PM
Hey Dorian warrior lady,what happened to our bows, swords ,horses ,whips ?

back to the kitchen? :bored:

Linet
08-25-2012, 03:57 PM
Hey Dorian warrior lady,what happened to our bows, swords ,horses ,whips ?

back to the kitchen? :bored:

Oh :shy:
Well, lets not forget we are women from time to time :stricken:

Loki
08-25-2012, 03:57 PM

New Turkestan ;)

Armenians won't be happy ... it means they won't be able to make war against Azerbaijan due to Nagorno-Karabakh :picard1: :thumb001:

Onur
08-25-2012, 05:30 PM
Ask for more funds from Brussels and then go bankrupt one more time? :)

They cant manage to run their 9 million populated country. How come they can manage to run Istanbul? There are 15 million people in it and it`s economy is bigger than entire Greece.

So, even if we let them rule in Istanbul, i bet they cant manage to do it and end up bankrupt one more time with more debt :D

Cannabis Sativa
08-25-2012, 08:01 PM
May be you should change your counties very anchient Turkic name first ..huh Bulgar?

I suggest Slavothracia

I suggest Danube Tatarstan which can be a more exotic but original name for their country.