PDA

View Full Version : Bizarre 1995 (?) vids: Underground Cities for 2012 Survivors?

The Lawspeaker
07-06-2009, 01:02 AM
:confused::confused::confused:

Very bizarre video made back in 1995. The man speaking here, some Mr. Schneider, was supposedly found dead seven months after this was shot. I stumbled upon this by accident and to read that this man is supposedly dead (murdered) made me sit upright.
First I thought that he looked and talked peculiar but then I realized that this was not 2008- but apparently shot in 1995. And that this man was supposedly already suffering from cancer.

And if any of you people can date videos a bit please do not hesitate to do it because this piece is exceptionally bizarre.

0kYTnIeEUdc

5noDzkuy6Bg

Has the United States government been building large scale underground cities for 2012 holocaust survivors? Many believe a cataclysmic event will result in great devastation across the face of the planet. Will survival of the human race depend on the chosen few taking refuge in these subterranean shelters located deep beneath the surface of the Earth? How much of the TRILLIONS of dollars of "bailout" money (some of which the government conveniently tells us us is "lost") is being directed to the black budget for final completion of their construction?

According to former government engineer Phil Schneider, at least 129 of these underground cities have been built over the last 50 to 60 years.

In this video Mr. Schneider describes construction of the deep underground military bases which are located across the United States. He also recounts how he was one of only three people to survive the 1979 shootout between subterranean aliens and U.S. military and intelligence forces at the deep underground military base in Dulce, NM.

This May 1995 lecture is one of only a few given by Mr. Schneider before his untimely death. Openly acknowledging that the dissemination of this information constituted both a breach of his security oaths and a major violation of federal law, he speculated as to how long he might be allowed to continue speaking out in this manner.

The unfortunate answer to his speculation came seven months after the taping of this video. Phil Schneider was found dead in his apartment with piano wire still wrapped around his neck in January of 1996. Some sources report that he had been brutally tortured before being killed.

Guapo
07-06-2009, 07:01 AM
Sheeple of the USA..do not believe this...nothing is happening at all...your government loves you...to death :D Seriously, its interesting , like all conspiracy theories, yet bizarre especially about aliens :confused:

Osweo
07-06-2009, 11:41 AM
Seriously, its interesting , like all conspiracy theories, yet bizarre especially about aliens :confused:

Hehe, aye, but he missed the opportunity to bring the 'Hollow Earth' into it! What better explanation for the presence of inner-space aliens in underground caverns? :D