PDA

View Full Version : Bosnia these days

Hurrem sultana
08-27-2012, 10:17 PM
No rain for loong long time:eek:

http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/562684_10151071843861821_125792084_n.jpg

Mraz
08-28-2012, 11:30 AM
The question is : is this in RS or in the Federation? :D

MandM
08-28-2012, 11:32 AM

does it realy mater

dralos
08-28-2012, 11:33 AM
burn baby burn:D

Mraz
08-28-2012, 11:34 AM
does it realy mater

Yes it matters, because if it's in the Federation, probably some Serbs comming from RS is responsible of this, I know they smoke and then threw their cigarettes. :mad:

MandM
08-28-2012, 11:37 AM
Yes it matters, because if it's in the Federation, probably some Serbs comming from RS is responsible of this, I know they smoke and then threw their cigarettes. :mad:

haha now i know u are joking, because u cant be that stupid :thumbs up

MandM
08-28-2012, 11:38 AM
burn baby burn:D

and i know u dont mean that because peolpe can get hurt and die in situations like this, and u are not that cold

dralos
08-28-2012, 11:43 AM
and i know u dont mean that because peolpe can get hurt and die in situations like this, and u are not that cold
this would be good for my country but its bad for the people there,so i'm in a dilemma

Vukodav
08-28-2012, 11:45 AM

Hoćeš da kažeš da Srbi puše ka Turci? LOL

Mraz
08-28-2012, 11:50 AM
Hoćeš da kažeš da Srbi puše ka Turci? LOL

Serbs smoke too much Drina cigarettes and then the country is on fire.
You guys should stop smoking seriously.

Jokes on side, I think it's not a bad thing, there are still a lot of landmines in forrests, so the nature will clear it, but if inhabitations are in danger, it sucks, Bosnia couldn't handle those fire alone.

Behemot
08-28-2012, 02:45 PM
How the hell did you manage to drawn your law kicks and petty insults in the matter of the natural catastrophe,that brought more damage in the HISTORY to the nature world of B&H ,woods,animals,and crops are destroyed.......and who knows how much time will take to heal.
There is still no rain,humans can't reach a rocky terrain,and only a little bit of wind is enough to spread it who knows where......
So......if the trouble is that some idiots are using this situation to deliberately plant fires ,they should be hanged by the balls first ,and then ask for ID

You can mock with this from your asses seated somewhere else.......but 30 +C is anounced for the whole region tomorrow........and the fire is spreading across all the borders......Sooo which brand of cigarette Milan,Marko or Mujo is smoking is hardly relevant
:picard1::picard1::picard1::picard1::picard1::mad: :mad::mad::mad:

Mraz
08-28-2012, 02:59 PM
How the hell did you manage to drawn your law kicks and petty insults in the matter of the natural catastrophe,that brought more damage in the HISTORY to the nature world of B&H ,woods,animals,and crops are destroyed.......and who knows how much time will take to heal.
There is still no rain,humans can't reach a rocky terrain,and only a little bit of wind is enough to spread it who knows where......
So......if the trouble is that some idiots are using this situation to deliberately plant fires ,they should be hanged by the balls first ,and then ask for ID

You can mock with this from your asses seated somewhere else.......but 30 +C is anounced for the whole region tomorrow........and the fire is spreading across all the borders......Sooo which brand of cigarette Milan,Marko or Mujo is smoking is hardly relevant
:picard1::picard1::picard1::picard1::picard1::mad: :mad::mad::mad:

Why are you so mad? :(
If Bosnians smoked more Drina instead of foreign brands, the State would have more money for firefighters, so don't say it's irrelevant.

Absinthe
08-28-2012, 03:00 PM
I agree with Behemot, you people are cretins. If you think natural disasters is something to joke about. See you in the next forest fire/earthquake/tornado/etc where your house is leveled to the ground or one of your relatives dies. Idiots!

Mraz
08-28-2012, 03:07 PM
I agree with Behemot, you people are cretins. If you think natural disasters is something to joke about. See you in the next forest fire/earthquake/tornado/etc where your house is leveled to the ground or one of your relatives dies. Idiots!

The best 2004 jokes were about the famous Tsunami/ Tiramisu :rolleyes:

Absinthe
08-28-2012, 03:10 PM
The best 2004 jokes were about the famous Tsunami/ Tiramisu :rolleyes:
Best, according to whom? Not the thousands of people who lost their families and their properties in it...

Sultan Suleiman
08-28-2012, 03:11 PM

Herzegovina on both sides of entity lines.

Mraz
08-28-2012, 03:15 PM
Herzegovina on both sides of entity lines.

Isn't Konjic region on fire since Jully?

Blackout
10-16-2012, 04:41 AM
Almost looks like a volcano! Hope everything's ok now.