PDA

View Full Version : Egyptians cry racism in woman's slaying in Germany

Thorum
07-07-2009, 02:45 AM
"Thousands of Egyptian mourners marched behind the coffin of the "martyr of the head scarf" on Monday - a pregnant Muslim woman who was stabbed to death in a German courtroom as her young son watched.

Many in her homeland were outraged by the attack and saw the low key response in Germany as an example of racism and anti-Muslim sentiment." [Story (http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090706/ap_on_re_mi_ea/ml_egypt_germany)]

Now I have got to say, I am so pissed off about this story and I am having trouble figuring out why. The actual incident/crime itself is really bad. Stupid, unnecessary, pointless, wasteful, unproductive...but I don't feel that bad as the victim is Muslim, she lived in Germany and she....well, I could go on.

Anyway, I am pissed mainly due to the reactions I have come across. Now granted, they are from "the enemy" so no wonder I am pissed. Check it out:

"Let us play the What IF game, just imagine if the situation was reversed and the victim was a westerner who was stabbed anywhere in the world or -God Heaven- in any Middle Eastern country by Muslim extremists, or even what the media used to call ‘minorities’ in Egypt! You definitely would have heard the world’s buzzing and the internet goes down too!" [Muslim Blogger (http://blog.hichamaged.net/)]

"In Germany, 2,000 people attended Al-Sherbini’s funeral prayer, which was held at noon on Sunday in Berlin’s Al Salam Mosque.

The mosque’s Imam advised Muslims to be rational in their reaction to the shocking murder and to remember that Islam is a religion of peace and does not condone violence.

German Ambassador Bernd Erbel went to the airport to offer his condolences to Al-Sherbini’s distraught relatives. He said in a statement that, “The incident is not reflective of general German sentiment towards Egyptians; Muslims in Germany are very much respected.” [Daily News Egypt (http://www.thedailynewsegypt.com/article.aspx?ArticleID=22915)]

"MARWA WAS KILLED IN COLD BLOODED STATE BEFORE A GERMAN COURT, THE MAN WHO DID THIS REPRESENTS A WIDE SPREAD HATRED THAT IS FOSTERED BY THE YEARS OF WRONG HATEFUL PROPAGANDA BY THE EUROPEAN GOVERNMENTS AND MEDIA OUTLETS THIS BLOG IS AIMED AT BRINGING JUSTICE FOR MARWA AND RAISE AWARENESS AMONGST PEOPLE WORLD WIDE OF THE ATROCITIES IN EUROPE AGAINST MUSLIMS." [Petition/Blog (http://germanterror.blogspot.com/2009/07/marwa-alsharabini-victim-of-german.html)]

Yep, I am pissed....

There are many, many, many more stories such as these all over...:mad:

sturmwalkure
07-07-2009, 03:13 AM
Why don't Muslims just get out of Europe? I'm tired of hearing of them bitching and whining about discrimination and racism. They don't consider the fact that they're not compatible with Europe, culturally or racially. Nor are they welcome. I'm not advocating illegal activity, but this is Muslims we're talking about. The only thing they understand is violence. They show nothing but contempt for Europeans and for European culture, they are hostile and unappreciative towards their host nations (the nations they shouldn't even be in). Why should we extend them any courtesy. They can throw rocks at eachother in their sandbox nations, they're not wanted or needed in Europe. They never were. As I've said before, and as I'll say again: Time for a new crusades! Sad thing, this time they were invited by the governments which were supposed to protect and represent the indigenous people of their nations. But they've sold them out, sacrificed them on the altar of "tolerance" and "multiculturalism". Sadder thing is, many Europeans embrace the destruction of their nations and their cultures for the sake of "tolerance" while they show contempt and hatred towards those who are actually trying to defend and to preserve their nations and their cultures. :mad:

SwordoftheVistula
07-07-2009, 05:09 AM
She brought this on herself, but filing a BS criminal complaint against her neighbor for calling her a name:

Al-Sherbini, who was about four months pregnant and wore the Islamic head scarf, was involved in a court case against her neighbor for calling her a terrorist and was set to testify against him

And then:

"There is no god but God and the Germans are the enemies of God," chanted the mourners for 32-year-old Marwa al-Sherbini in her hometown of Alexandria, where her body was buried after being flown back from Germany.

Kind of incongruous for a bunch of people bitching about 'racism' :rolleyes:

He added that the attacker was a Russian of German descent who had immigrated to Germany in 2003 and had expressed his contempt for Muslims at the start of the trial.

Makes sense. The 'Germans' born&raised in the FRG are too pansy to do anything like this.

An Egyptian blogger Hicham Maged, wrote "let us play the 'What If' game."

"Just imagine if the situation was reversed and the victim was a Westerner who was stabbed anywhere in the world or — God forbid — in any Middle Eastern country by Muslim extremists," he said.

Sure, let's play it!

Suppose a muslim neighbor of a westerner living in a middle eastern county had called a western woman a 'whore' for wearing a short skirt and low cut shirt-would the westerner have been able to file a criminal complaint in the Saudi courts for this name-calling?

Officials from a German Muslim group and the country's main Jewish group made a joint visit Monday to the Dresden hospital where the victim's husband is being treated.

"You don't have to be a Muslim to act against anti-Muslim behavior, and you don't have to be a Jew to act against anti-Semitism," said Stephan Kramer, the general secretary of the Central Council of Jews.

Nigga wha!?! I though dey wuz s'pose be emenies :eek:

Fortis in Arduis
07-08-2009, 09:50 AM
Yes, I like the 'what if' game in this context.

'What if' the whole of the Muslim theocracy was opposed to our very existence and individual freedoms? :)