PDA

View Full Version : Should the Western Outlands become part of Bulgaria again?

Archduke
10-06-2012, 02:54 PM
Discuss.

morski
10-06-2012, 02:56 PM
Yes.

Archduke
10-06-2012, 02:57 PM
The territories in question were ceded by Bulgaria to the Kingdom of the Serbs, Croats and Slovenes in 1920 as a result of the Treaty of Neuilly

Macedonia and Serbia have no right to have these lands.

Especially Macedonia.

Vojnik
10-06-2012, 03:01 PM
Macedonia and Serbia have no right to have these lands.

Especially Macedonia.

Are you saying that we have no right to Vardar Macedonia?

Minesweeper
10-06-2012, 03:05 PM
Yes, if you pay for it and keep the Gypsy population.

morski
10-06-2012, 03:07 PM
I'd insist only on Tsaribrod and Bosilegrad be returned to Bulgaria. Strumica may remain in Macedonia. Most of Strumicani have Bulgarian passports and their cars are registered in Bulgaria anyway.

Archduke
10-06-2012, 03:10 PM
Are you saying that we have no right to Vardar Macedonia?

I'm just saying that Macedonia as a country has nothing to do with the Treaty of Neuilly.

These territories were given to the Kingdom of Serbs, Croats and Slovenes, not to Macedonia or Serbia.

Archduke
10-06-2012, 03:12 PM
I'd insist only on Tsaribrod and Bosilegrad be returned to Bulgaria. Strumica may remain in Macedonia. Most of Strumicani have Bulgarian passports and their cars are registered in Bulgaria anyway.

I agree, Bulgarians in Serbia are going to be assimilated if Bulgaria don't do something soon.

Archduke
10-06-2012, 03:14 PM
Yes, if you pay for it and keep the Gypsy population.

Why should we pay you? You are the ones which opressed my people.

ioan assen
10-07-2012, 11:15 AM
yes.

Trun
10-07-2012, 11:26 AM
Everything that is needed is Bulgarians there to be treated well. I also want Outskirts, as well as half Northern Greece and all European Turkey to be part of Bulgaria, but this can't happen.

morski
10-07-2012, 11:56 AM
The breakup of Yugoslavia isn't over yet. There is still a possibility to get the Western Outlands back.There's absolutely no reason whatsoever for these territories to be part of Serbia.

Archduke
10-07-2012, 12:14 PM
Босилеграде идва твойта свобода

Ще изгрей зора и на Босилеградска земя свободата
Ще изгрей , зора на свободата,
Зора на бъдещата борба.
Ще изгрее в душите и сърдцата
на всички роби в Босилеградско !
Тирани, чудо ще направим,
Ний чуждо иго вече няма да търпим,
С юнашка кръв ще ви удавим,
И пак Босилеградския народ ще си освободим !
Юнаци смели скоро ще развият
Окървавени знамена;
Комити нови вече се родиха
Из Босилеградска земя.
Тирани ,чудо ще направим...
( припев – повтаря се )
Ще ечат гори, поля, балкани
От бойни песни и Ура;
Ще сновем Български борци-великани:
Напред , готови за борба!
( припев – повтаря се )
Нас нищо вече няма да уплаши,
И тъй ще се бием гордо до победата...
Свещени са нашите Български земи;
Низ тях свободни да си поживеем!

dralos
10-07-2012, 12:17 PM
i agree serbia still has alot of lands wich isnt hers,they need to go back to their owners

Vukodav
10-07-2012, 12:21 PM
i agree serbia still has alot of lands wich isnt hers,they need to go back to their owners

Serbian or not, all you can do is to cry.

Vojnik
10-07-2012, 12:25 PM
Босилеграде идва твойта свобода

Ще изгрей зора и на Босилеградска земя свободата
Ще изгрей , зора на свободата,
Зора на бъдещата борба.
Ще изгрее в душите и сърдцата
на всички роби в Босилеградско !
Тирани, чудо ще направим,
Ний чуждо иго вече няма да търпим,
С юнашка кръв ще ви удавим,
И пак Босилеградския народ ще си освободим !
Юнаци смели скоро ще развият
Окървавени знамена;
Комити нови вече се родиха
Из Босилеградска земя.
( припев – повтаря се )
Ще ечат гори, поля, балкани
От бойни песни и Ура;
Ще сновем Български борци-великани:
Напред , готови за борба!
( припев – повтаря се )
Нас нищо вече няма да уплаши,
И тъй ще се бием гордо до победата...
Свещени са нашите Български земи;
Низ тях свободни да си поживеем!

v_a0-WNMn24

dralos
10-07-2012, 12:29 PM
Serbian or not, all you can do is to cry.
once kosova was also a situation where you serbs said we can only cry about but that changed so never be so quick to judge:thumb001:

morski
10-07-2012, 12:32 PM
Internal Western Outland Revolutionary Organisation (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internal_Western_Outland_Revolutionary_Organisatio n)

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/9/9e/V-k_Vartop.jpg

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/f/f7/Vartop-Ustav.jpg

Vukodav
10-07-2012, 12:38 PM
once kosova was also a situation where you serbs said we can only cry about but that changed so never be so quick to judge:thumb001:

heh, next time our troops enter Kosovo it will be bloody. I sugest you to stay in Belgium ;)

morski
10-07-2012, 12:39 PM
48r1yHWuaq0

tTG6csGbv5k

TZazeE9CDNw

evRLKZuwzEc

morski
10-07-2012, 12:45 PM
heh, next time our troops enter Kosovo it will be bloody. I sugest you to stay in Belgium ;)

Cherna Gora is going to invade Kosovo... :rolleyes::picard1:

dralos
10-07-2012, 12:50 PM
this is serbian mentality always thinking about killing civilians and making chaos never about peace
they havent had enough of starting 4wars in less than 10years

Vukodav
10-07-2012, 12:53 PM

well, the parlament elections in Montenegro are next weekend. pro-serbian coalition is likely to form a goverment. so, when Serbia decides to send its troops to Kosovo, it will be probably helped by Montenegrin army and volonteirs.
Albanians have inborm fear from Montenegrins and it is enough for them to see Montenegrin coat of arms and flee back to Caucasus.

morski
10-07-2012, 01:06 PM
Mn4A_B0IrOU

dralos
10-07-2012, 01:16 PM
well, the parlament elections in Montenegro are next weekend. pro-serbian coalition is likely to form a goverment. so, when Serbia decides to send its troops to Kosovo, it will be probably helped by Montenegrin army and volonteirs.
Albanians have inborm fear from Montenegrins and it is enough for them to see Montenegrin coat of arms and flee back to Caucasus.
ahahahahahahah montenegrins are nothing,russians bought your whole danm countries and also albanians bought alot of properties in montenegro
second mighty montenegro recognized the republic of kosova:D
second serbia wont start anything since they have much much bigger problems than kosova and plus vojvodina is soon to be independent too like montenegro got independent:D

Vukodav
10-07-2012, 02:48 PM
as I said, you can only cry. your imaginary break up of Serbia is never going to happen.
we passed through worse times but it always ended with us being victorious. that's our destiny. we are born as victors and rulers, you are born as peasants and servants.

Archduke
10-07-2012, 02:51 PM
as I said, you can only cry. your imaginary break up of Serbia is never going to happen.

The break up of Serbia already started. Serbia lost Montenegro, Macedonia and Kosovo. What's next? Western Outlands? Vojvodina?

we passed through worse times but it always ended with us being victorious. that's our destiny. we are born as victors and rulers, you are born as peasants and servants.

What is so victorious to clean the shit of the horses of the nomadic Bulgars? :rolleyes:

morski
10-07-2012, 02:52 PM

Said the Servian... :D

You were born to herd swines in Shumadia.

Vukodav
10-07-2012, 03:29 PM
What is so victorious to clean the shit of the horses of the nomadic Bulgars?
you are talking about your people, remember? since those Bulgars ass raped your people.
and yeah, when I see all our neighbours bitching about some lost lands and showing victim signs, it is obvious that we always ended victorious.
while all of you were Ottoman bitches, Montenegrin Serbs had independant state.
now lets get it strait, I don't want to offend normal Bulgarians, Slava to them. but you albo-lovers are quite pathetic.

rashka
10-07-2012, 04:14 PM
now lets get it strait, I don't want to offend normal Bulgarians, Slava to them. but you albo-lovers are quite pathetic.

Just teenagers in forums show their fondness for Albanians ... the enemy of my enemy is my friend... But we all know what Bulgarians in real life think of Albanians :lol: but in either case who cares!

Bulgarians can only dream of getting a Serbian city. Bosilegradians would rather die than be considered Bulgarian. I wouldn't be surprised if half of Bulgaria secretly wishes to be Serbian. :lol:

Archduke
10-07-2012, 04:28 PM
Bulgarians can only dream of getting a Serbian city. Bosilegradians would rather die than be considered Bulgarian.

76,38% of "Bosilegradians" identify as Bulgarians. The Western Outlands are still majority Bulgarian. Your dirty propaganda won't assimilate them.

SRBE NA VRBE!!!!!!!!

I wouldn't be surprised if half of Bulgaria secretly wishes to be Serbian. :lol:

Yes, that's my biggest wish. :lightbul:

Christmas is coming. I'll tell Santa Claus to make Bulgaria Serbian.

Midori
10-07-2012, 09:00 PM
SRBE NA VRBE!!!!!!!!

Would you hang half the people of Skopje on a willow tree too? ;)

Archduke
10-07-2012, 09:05 PM
Would you hang half the people of Skopje on a willow tree too? ;)

You exaggerate. Serbs in Skopje are barely 3%.

Midori
10-07-2012, 09:08 PM
You exaggerate. Serbs in Skopje are barely 3%.

My point was, many of us have at least one Serbian ancestor.

dralos
10-07-2012, 09:09 PM
how can fyromskis be ancient and serbian at the same time???????
better go for bulgarian once and forall

Archduke
10-07-2012, 09:14 PM
My point was, many of us have at least one Serbian ancestor.

How Serbs in Macedonia are related to the topic? :confused:

In this thread we talk about the Bulgarians which remained and are proud to be such. Not traitors like you.

dralos
10-07-2012, 09:16 PM

In this thread we talk about the Bulgarians which remained and are proud to be such. Not traitors like you.
rusty looks typical bulgarian wheter she likes it or not
i think she probably just invented that serbian ancestor to feel more yugo:D

Midori
10-07-2012, 09:20 PM

You brought it up yourself. I mean ''Srbe na vrbe'' WTF? :rolleyes: You're calling for genocide of an entire nation.

No one in my family is Bulgarian so I can't be a traitor of Bulgaria in any way.

Albion
10-07-2012, 09:24 PM
People should leave Vadarska or whatever it's called alone. Leave the people there to make up their own mind whether they want to be Bulgarians, Macedonians, Albanians or whatever else. They live on the land and seem to be native there, it is only right.

Archduke
10-07-2012, 09:25 PM
You brought it up yourself. I mean ''Srbe na vrbe'' WTF? :rolleyes: You're calling for genocide of an entire nation.

This shows how much i hate Serbs. :thumb001:

No one in my family is Bulgarian so I can't be a traitor of Bulgaria in any way.

Ethnic Macedonians=Brainwashed Bulgarians, so yes you have Bulgarians in your family. Just discover your family tree.

Midori
10-07-2012, 09:39 PM
Ethnic Macedonians=Brainwashed Bulgarians, so yes you have Bulgarians in your family. Just discover your family tree.

Forget about it, you could never understand some things..

Bugarash 1893
10-12-2012, 07:35 AM
The people have spoken!

Return those damn outlands!

BES5X6qyaXM

Trun
10-12-2012, 07:51 AM
But we all know what Bulgarians in real life think of Albanians :lol:

We all know Bulgarians won't applause you if they knew what shit you speak about Bulgaria here.

while all of you were Ottoman bitches, Montenegrin Serbs had independant state.

We had an independent state while you were living in the ponds. Should I say who brought the chalga to Bulgaria?

Tabiti
10-12-2012, 10:06 AM
However without the population. Or there should be "If you are Bulgarian - stay, if not get out of our land";)

Minesweeper
10-12-2012, 06:34 PM
My Bulgarian friend who considers himself a white nationalist and attends such rightwing meetups here in Sweden has nothing against Albanians, just FYI. He told me most Bulgarians cheered for Kosova independance.

He lied.

People in these Outlands have all the rights to protest against bad economical treatment of the state, just like any other municipality in Serbia. There are Serbian municipalities in much worse condition, like Crna Trava, etc. Therefore, I support that kind of protest.

But the claim that Bulgarians are denied the right to educate their children on their mother tongue is just incorrect.
Now, if Bulgarian students decide to study in Belgrade University(and many do), there is a good chance that they'll stay there and get assimilated by time, but we can't do much about it, can we?

Albion
10-12-2012, 07:20 PM
Bulgarians take Pigeon hostage:

rJ-CQ8OSivY

morski
10-13-2012, 02:11 PM
Bulgarians take Pigeon hostage:

rJ-CQ8OSivY

And make Pigeon soup.:D

http://img.foodnetwork.com/FOOD/2009/06/24/MB2D01-2_Pigeon-Soup_s4x3_lg.jpg