Osprey
10-06-2012, 08:09 PM
Are You Afraid You Might Be Living In A
Haunted House? Cold spots, strange noises, mysterious
lights in the attic. You first reaction is
probably to just blame it on the wind
when you see a door open all by itself.
Nobody wants to admit they might be
living in a haunted house. Who really believes in ghosts?!
The people who lived in this house didn't
believe in ghosts either. And in the
beginning, they blamed the strange
things that were happening on the wind
and the children and their own bad luck. But, after a while, it becomes impossible
to keep denying what's happening right
before your very eyes. Haunted houses are
more common than most people think.
And if you think you're living in a haunted house, there's a very good possibility you are. Here are 13 signs you're living in a haunted house. 13 Signs Your House Is Haunted Cold Spots Do you notice a significant drop in temperature in a certain spot in your home? Or maybe you've suddenly felt a small puff of cool wind, even though the doors and windows are all closed. Sometimes these cold spots can be barely noticeable and other times you might even be able to see your breath because the surrounding air is so cold. Cold spots are a strong indicator of spiritual activity. Footsteps Do you hear ghostly footsteps along the hallway at night? Or maybe you hear them overhead, upstairs in the kids' room. Only the kids are at school. If you've checked for causes and can't find a reasonable explanation, then there's a good possibility your house is haunted. Footsteps are one of the most common occurrences reported by people who live in a haunted house. Your Pets Are your pets afraid to enter a certain room or area of the house? Have you seen them suddenly turn and run and cower under the bed? Do they sit and stare at nothing in particular, growl menacingly or become suddenly aggressive, all with no apparent reason? Animals are particularly sensitive to spiritual contact and they often sense ghostly beings before humans
do. Your Guests When friends or family visit your home do they report feeling uncomfortable or cold?
Do they appear fidgety or nervous, unable to relax? Sometimes we become immune to the strange happenings in our homes because we live with it day in and day out. If you notice family and friends acting strangely when they visit, it could be because they sense something in your home.
Unusual Odors Our sense of smell is one of the most important of the five senses and smells or odors are often associated with memories. Common odors - like dirt or spices or perfume-like fragrances - that appear at uncommon times or places can often indicate the presence of spirits who are drawn to your home because of past memories. Your Children Children are particularly open to sensing and seeing spirits. They're young and haven't yet been conditioned to believe there' no such thing as ghosts. If your children are telling you your house is haunted it's a good possibility they're right. Doors Drafts, wind, uneven foundations - these can all cause doors to open without human intervention. But when all those physical possibilities are exhausted, if you still have doors opening and closing on their own, then you probablyhave a ghost in your house. Windows How many times have you entered a room and found the window open when you know you closed it earlier? If you've tried locking windows so they stay closed or propping them up with something so they stay open, and nothing seems to work, it's
probably the work of a ghost.
Strange Noises It's probably most difficult to determine if
those strange noises you hear are coming from a ghost who's haunting your house or if they're just a result of your house settling or the wind or an animal caught in the attic. It's easy to dismiss those bumps in the night. But if you hear the same sound repeatedly, and there's no other explanation, and especially if other strange things are happening in your house, you need to be careful. Your house just might be haunted! Ghostly Orbs Are there strange orb of light appearing in photographs that you take inside or around your home? They're most likely just dust on your camera lens or light reflecting off of dust in the air. But those orbs can also indicate the presence of ghosts. Unexplained Activity If chairs are moving and dishes are flying through the air and the piano is playing by itself then it's safe to assume you either have a poltergeist or you're living in a haunted house. EVP Try setting up a voice activated recorder in a room where you've experienced ghostly activity. If your recorder isn't voice activated, and you have enough courage, stay in the room and ask the ghost if it has anything to say. Chances are you won't hear a response to your questions - until you play back the tape.
Ghostly Apparitions Assuming no one is playing tricks on you for some reason and your Halloween costumes are all stowed in the attic, if you see a ghostly apparition then your house is haunted. It's easy to convince yourself that it was just your eyes playing tricks on you or you were spooked by your own shadow. But when you look directly at a ghost - and he looks back at YOU - then you are living in a haunted house. What you need to do now is determine if the ghost has good intentions or not and if he intends to let you live there peacefully - or if he's going to make your life miserable.

Pallantides
10-06-2012, 08:20 PM
Can ghosts haunt forums?

What if actually some of our forum members are of the undead.

Osprey
10-06-2012, 08:22 PM
Yes.
Austin periodically haunts apricity.

Pallantides
10-06-2012, 08:24 PM
Yes.
Austin periodically haunts apricity.

He is a tormented spirit?

Do you think Mordid could be the ghost of a 19th century Polish miner?

The Lawspeaker
10-06-2012, 08:28 PM
He is in dire need of an exorcism.

Mans not hot
10-06-2012, 08:57 PM
Do you think Mordid could be the ghost of a 19th century Polish miner?
lol.....

Alenka
10-06-2012, 09:51 PM
Edit: I'm sorry... no more jokes with Mordid, i promise. :D

Mans not hot
10-06-2012, 09:54 PM
You realise that I'm still here?

Alenka
10-06-2012, 10:03 PM
You realise that I'm still here?

I know.

Did that offend you? i didn't want to, sorry. Maybe I have a weird sense of humor.. :icon_ask:

Mans not hot
10-06-2012, 10:05 PM
That's ok, I like joking. ;)

Midori
10-06-2012, 10:09 PM
I know.

Did that offend you? i didn't want to, sorry. Maybe I have a weird sense of humor.. :icon_ask:

Apricity is srs bsns, we don't joke around here

Blackout
12-01-2012, 02:11 AM
Interesting stuff :

vokyfBv_-s8

Blackout
12-01-2012, 02:32 AM
qZkD_bHLBOY