PDA

View Full Version : Turkey not far away from war: Erdoğan

Su
10-06-2012, 10:11 PM
Are you pro or anti-war with our neighbour Syria?

Turkey is not seeking a war, but must be prepared for war if it wants peace since it is not far away from a conflict, Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdoğan said Oct. 5 following a killer shelling from Syria hit the country.

“We are not war-lovers, but we are not far from war either,” Erdoğan said, speaking at an event in Istanbul. “The saying goes: ‘prepare for war if you wish for peace.’ So war becomes the key for peace.”
The Turkish Parliament voted in favor of a motion which gave green light to the government to stage cross-border raids on Syria after the Oct. 3 shelling from there killed five Turkish citizens. “I am calling once more on the al-Assad regime and its supporters: Don’t dare to test Turkey’s patience,” Erdoğan said, adding that testing Turkey’s capacity for deterrence would be “a fatal mistake.”

“We are not bluffing and we will follow this incident closely. God willing, the Syrian people would soon be saved from this cruelty and governed by an administration that guarantees the rights of all parties.”
The Turkish government has signaled it intends to use the parliamentary mandate as a trump card to deter the Syrian regime.

“Turkey is not a country eager for war, or which wants war. We are always for peace. This should not be considered a motion of war. Turkey is at the same time a great country capable of protecting its own rights, the rights of its own citizens and its borders,” Deputy Prime Minister Beşir Atalay said. “This motion is an instrument and an opportunity in regards to both deterrence and being prepared for probable developments.”

Speaking to reporters in Malatya on Oct. 5, Parliament Speaker Cemil Çiçek touched on objections that have been raised to Parliament’s approval of the government’s motion. “God willing, there will be no need to fulfill the requirements of that motion. The Syrian administration and its supporters are already a powder keg,” Çiçek was quoted as saying by Anatolia news agency. “Turkey’s deterrent power has been put forth. There was a need for this,” Mehmet Şandır, the deputy chair of the Nationalist Movement Party’s (MHP) parliamentary group, which supported the motion, said in Ankara. If the motion had been passed only with votes from the ruling Justice and Development Party (AKP), its message would be weak, Şandır said.

http://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/turkey-not-far-away-from-war-erdogan.aspx?pageID=238&nID=31798&NewsCatID=338

StonyArabia
10-06-2012, 10:31 PM
Assad has to fall.

Kemalisté
10-06-2012, 10:38 PM
Send your sons to the front first, Erdogan.

Anatolian Eagle
10-06-2012, 10:52 PM
Although I've been supportive for recent strikes due to their mortar attacks to Akçakale in Urfa and shutting down a jet, overall I'm against it. Our involvement was still wrong from the very beginning, this is clearly not our war. We should've supported neither FSA bandits or Assad, or even accept Syrian refugees. A direct involvement would even lead to WWIII, this is different from Libya. Fuck you Erdoğan. Go join FSA yourself.

Hurrem sultana
10-06-2012, 11:19 PM
Send your sons to the front first, Erdogan.

Does he have sons in the age for it?:confused:

Cannabis Sativa
10-06-2012, 11:43 PM
Assad has to fall.

This crap went so far. A buffer zone should be established for refugees. You can't repatriate them without establishing this buffer zone. If you send refugees back to their homes without any cautions Assad may slay them as cattles and this may cost to Turkey. There is a regime which is supported by a lunatic Iranians over there. Note that, without Assad regime Iran will no longer be influent in the region. Iran is aware of war, because they know they cannot intervene in a Syria with pretty harsh situations.

StonyArabia
10-06-2012, 11:54 PM
This crap went so far. A buffer zone should be established for refugees. You can't repatriate them without establishing this buffer zone. If you send refugees back to their homes without any cautions Assad may slay them as cattles and this may cost to Turkey. There is a regime which is supported by a lunatic Iranians over there. Note that, without Assad regime Iran will no longer be influent in the region. Iran is aware of war, because they know they cannot intervene in a Syria with pretty harsh situations.

Of course, the reason Assad lasted long is because of Iranian support mostly, and help form Hezbollah, and as well Russian backing. Without these, Assad would have been topped a long time ago. Since his government saw defection. Syria is an arm to Iranian influence in the region, but this shift occurred, once the American toppled the former regime in Iraq, and established a Shia Islamist government that has become more and more into Iran's arm. The only way to end and weaken this, is by removing Assad. Iran does not want to loose influence in Syria if they do, their influence on the Mideast would end and they would be pushed back. Iranian, Russian, and Chinese flags were burned. Turkish flags were risen. Turkey should just invade and remove the Assad government. However the U.S is trying to do a balance of power that it shifted after 2004.The Assad regime will topple or the civil war will continue for years to come. The Assadites have lost all support from the locals, and more and more communities are being against them.

askra
10-07-2012, 12:14 AM
I will not care if is Turkey to attack first Syria, but a military intervention endorsed by UN to overthrow the Assad's regime is necessary to stop the war crimes in act, but I do not think will happen because there isn't too much oil in Syria, in addition China and Russia, permanent members of the UN, are against due to the economic relations that have with Syria.

Mraz
10-07-2012, 12:16 AM
I think Turkey should just shoot back each time a bomb falls on its teritory, coming from Syrian army or the terrorist side. A war would be stupid for some target mistakes.

el22
10-07-2012, 12:22 AM
If war means enrolling Onur, then so be it.

Kemalisté
10-07-2012, 02:37 AM
Does he have sons in the age for it?:confused:

Yes. One of whom is a murderer. But later was justified by bribe. Moreover, he has not fulfilled his compulsory military service (which is a high crime) but it's all covered up, guess why ? he currently lives a very luxury life, he owns some companies and a huge ship.

http://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/the-young-erdogan-may-be-going-to-prison.aspx?pageID=438&n=the-young-erdogan-may-be-going-to-prison-1998-05-19

Su
10-07-2012, 07:13 AM
I'm also anti-war, it will just damage our country financially/economically as well as our soldiers will be killed for nothing. UN should be dealing with whatever is happening in Syria.

Osprey
10-07-2012, 07:31 AM
Turkey should not fear Syria.
It can easily repulse the pretty 'shells' its border takes in.
And from Kemalisté's description, it seems that war, if at all should be led by the rich, since they are the ones trumpeting for it.

ChildOfTheJin
10-10-2012, 10:15 PM
I'm also anti-war, it will just damage our country financially/economically as well as our soldiers will be killed for nothing. UN should be dealing with whatever is happening in Syria.

Oh so you are against war with the Syrians but you want war with the Kurds? God hates two faced people...

Sultan Suleiman
10-10-2012, 10:23 PM
I just wish that SSNP takes over.

My great uncle when he was fleeing from Commies here was welcomed by them and made an official in the party.

And people who rip off the Hamzi baner can't be that bad ;) :D

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/c0/SSNP_flag.gif

http://greenstarnews.files.wordpress.com/2011/12/ssnp.jpg

ChildOfTheJin
10-10-2012, 10:26 PM
I want Syria to be divided, a state for the Sunnis, a state for the Alevis, and a state for the Kurds.

Sultan Suleiman
10-10-2012, 10:27 PM
I want Syria to be divided, a state for the Sunnis, a state for the Alevis, and a state for the Kurds.

SSNP has a better solution.

ChildOfTheJin
10-10-2012, 10:32 PM
SSNP has a better solution.

The only other solution I would agree with is federalism. As long as Kurds get autonomy, I'm happy

Sultan Suleiman
10-10-2012, 10:32 PM
The only other solution I would agree with is federalism. As long as Kurds get autonomy, I'm happy

Federalism is one of the proposed solutions.

Kemalisté
10-11-2012, 12:26 PM

This is not a cake.

Yalquzaq
10-11-2012, 12:41 PM
Assad has to fall.

Not with the blood of Turkish soldiers.

Drawing-slim
10-11-2012, 12:59 PM
Turkey should just invade syria, i'm sure israel and usa will like that and will help most likely, if its not some plan in motion already..

Demhat
10-11-2012, 01:06 PM
This is not a cake.

It was created in cake manner, so why not divide it in cake manner.

Demhat
10-11-2012, 01:08 PM
Turkey should not fear Syria.

Syria has chemical weapons. Its to risky to attack Syria on their own. NATO would have to help.

ChildOfTheJin
10-11-2012, 03:16 PM
This is not a cake.

Not yet.

StonyArabia
10-11-2012, 03:17 PM
Not with the blood of Turkish soldiers.

Well Syria is harassing Turkey. Anyway your are Azeri what do you have in stake in this conflict zada nada tada. It's in the interset of Turkey to in fact collapse the Assad regime, so the sacrifice is worth it in the long run.

Yalquzaq
10-11-2012, 03:59 PM
Well Syria is harassing Turkey. Anyway your are Azeri what do you have in stake in this conflict zada nada tada. It's in the interset of Turkey to in fact collapse the Assad regime, so the sacrifice is worth it in the long run.

Look teenager troll, I care about the lifes of my brothers unlike you, what kind of stupid comment is that?

That question should be directed at you. If you want to "topple" Assad, then why are you sitting here? Go and join your brothers. Or what about your other Arab brothers. These Gulf Arab states and Suadi Arabia has enough means to topple Assad. Arabs should not involve Turkey into their dirty business.

It is Erdogan's fault, Syria is not "harassing" Turkey...Erdogan was supporting the terrorist FSA since the beginning. As for stuff coming in from the direction of Syria, Turkey is responding to that and its enough.

Both Assad and FSA are the same thing, FSA does not lag behind Assad's forces in being inhuman.

StonyArabia
10-11-2012, 04:58 PM
Look teenager troll, I care about the lifes of my brothers unlike you, what kind of stupid comment is that?

Well teenager or not, the fact Azeris are not part of this conflict. I care about my brothers that are from North Caucasia and Arabia, as well the Levant. However the war has nothing and almost nothing to do with Azerbaijan. It's all for the interest of Turkey because it will take out Iran from the region and empower Turkey.

That question should be directed at you. If you want to "topple" Assad, then why are you sitting here? Go and join your brothers. Or what about your other Arab brothers. These Gulf Arab states and Suadi Arabia has enough means to topple Assad. Arabs should not involve Turkey into their dirty business.

This is funny because the revolt started and was aided by the one of them most important sheikhs of my mother's tribe. My mother's tribe are all fighting Assad. Again you don't know what you are talking about, there has been many Qataris, Bedouins, Saudis and so on fighting against Assad. Saudi Arabia has continued to fund the rebels and to aide them in military weapons. However Saudi Arabia can not compare to the power Turkey has. Saudi Arabia and Qatar only provide aide, and there to far to do any influence in Syria, however Turkey is next door.

]It is Erdogan's fault, Syria is not "harassing" Turkey...Erdogan was supporting the terrorist FSA since the beginning. As for stuff coming in from the direction of Syria, Turkey is responding to that and its enough.

Erdogan was the one of the best leaders Turkey ever had. Under his rule Turkey has improved in many sectors, especially economically. Erodgan was doing the right choice to topple Assad and he was supporting the right people.

Both Assad and FSA are the same thing, FSA does not lag behind Assad's forces in being inhuman.

You can't compare people who are fighting of freedom against brutal oppression for nearly 50 years, and trying to demand their rights. Assad was and is a war criminal and so his forces. Again you know very little situation about our region and what the war is about.

Yalquzaq
10-11-2012, 05:16 PM
Well teenager or not, the fact Azeris are not part of this conflict. I care about my brothers that are from North Caucasia and Arabia, as well the Levant. However the war has nothing and almost nothing to do with Azerbaijan. It's all for the interest of Turkey because it will take out Iran from the region and empower Turkey.

This is funny because the revolt started and was aided by the one of them most important sheikhs of my mother's tribe. My mother's tribe are all fighting Assad. Again you don't know what you are talking about, there has been many Qataris, Bedouins, Saudis and so on fighting against Assad. Saudi Arabia has continued to fund the rebels and to aide them in military weapons. However Saudi Arabia can not compare to the power Turkey has. Saudi Arabia and Qatar only provide aide, and there to far to do any influence in Syria, however Turkey is next door.

Erdogan was the one of the best leaders Turkey ever had. Under his rule Turkey has improved in many sectors, especially economically. Erodgan was doing the right choice to topple Assad and he was supporting the right people.

You can't compare people who are fighting of freedom against brutal oppression for nearly 50 years, and trying to demand their rights. Assad was and is a war criminal and so his forces. Again you know very little situation about our region and what the war is about.

And I was right by using that word, who talks about "Azeris" or Azerbaijan here? Your a moron.

I don't know how more clear it could be, this is not Turkey's business, or something that would justify the loss of Turkish lives. The real security problem of Turkey is N.Iraq, instead of that its funny to talk about a war with Syria, Turkey does not face any security threat from Syria. Erdogan and his government should focus on real security threats of Turkey, not to aid terrorists.

Erdogan is a Islamist dog who dreams of destroying Ataturk's values and establish a Sharia state in which he will be the Sultan, and supporting terrorists can never be the right thing. But no wonder Arabs love him.

I'm not talking about innocent people, and may all the innocent souls who died so far in that conflict rest in peace, but FSA, the organization and its fighters, are animal war criminals just as Assad's forces. The proof of what they did to innocent Shias is there, but maybe you are too blind to see them.

Leliana
10-11-2012, 05:23 PM
Anti, of course! Turkey is provoking the war and lies to the world or falls into the trap of Islamist Syrian rebels who shoot mortars at Turkey in order to bring Turkey into the conflict against Assad! Rebels can't win on their own so they want Turkey to join! :picard2: And Turkey wants domination in the region, Erdogan sees himself as a new Muslim 'leader'. The world media are stupid in not seeing how Erdogan and the Syrian terrorists deceit them all.

Assad should win, he ensures the safety of religious minorities like the Christians in Syria and is the lesser evil.

StonyArabia
10-11-2012, 05:35 PM
And I was right by using that word, who talks about "Azeris" or Azerbaijan here? Your a moron.

Whatever

I don't know how more clear it could be, this is not Turkey's business, or something that would justify the loss of Turkish lives. The real security problem of Turkey is N.Iraq, instead of that its funny to talk about a war with Syria, Turkey does not face any security threat from Syria. Erdogan and his government should focus on real security threats of Turkey, not to aid terrorists.

It's Turkey's business in every way. It's not in the interest of Turkey to have Iran's influence in the region. North Iraq has it's own issues, but Syria is now where the stakes are. Erdogan is just supporting the right people who are looking for freedom not terrorists.

Erdogan is a Islamist dog who dreams of destroying Ataturk's values and establish a Sharia state in which he will be the Sultan, and supporting terrorists can never be the right thing. But no wonder Arabs love him.

Erdogan and his policies, despite what his political ideology is, has improved and strengthened Turkey in the region and you can't deny that. He is not supporting terrorists but freedom fighters, who were oppressed and who asked originally for reforms and protested in a peaceful manner before Iran and Russia had pot their noses and especially when Iran began to send it's Basj and Hezbollah fighters, that's when it became a civil war.

I'm not talking about innocent people, and may all the innocent souls who died so far in that conflict rest in peace, but FSA, the organization and its fighters, are animal war criminals just as Assad's forces. The proof of what they did to innocent Shias is there, but maybe you are too blind to see them.

That's a nature of war, and this what happens when people are oppressed. They will not have critical judgement. However Assad and his brigades have killed, tortured, and destroyed the homes of many people. Most Shias are not innocent, since they came from Lebanon and Iran aiding in the killing of the locals. The Alwaites have terrorized and often subjugated the Syrian Desert tribes, and tried to force them to assimilate to the general culture. There tents and way of live are often razed and their children are forced to go to school that has no benefit to them because it teaches them different culture and way of life. They are not allowed to have their own schools. They also are discriminated against due to their Sunni faith, and the way they look being shorter/smaller and darker than the general population, so of course I would feel sympathy and want them to live in freedom because they are part of my family. It was only with the bravery of the Desert tribes of Syria, that the large Sunni population began to revolt against the sectarian Assad regime. Yes they do welcome Turkey intervention, just like Russia and Iran believe they can from this conflict, Turkey can in fact can and if it manages to topple Assad it would be a regional power in the Middle East.

Sultan Suleiman
10-11-2012, 05:40 PM

Well why don't you rush in with guns blazing to help your Syrian Desert tribes :D

Blackout
10-11-2012, 05:41 PM
Assad is a filthy rat! His forces are killing random innocent people. Minorities have existed in Syria way before his regime. :)

Sultan Suleiman
10-11-2012, 05:43 PM
Anti, of course! Turkey is provoking the war and lies to the world or falls into the trap of Islamist Syrian rebels who shoot mortars at Turkey in order to bring Turkey into the conflict against Assad! Rebels can't win on their own so they want Turkey to join! :picard2: And Turkey wants domination in the region, Erdogan sees himself as a new Muslim 'leader'. The world media are stupid in not seeing how Erdogan and the Syrian terrorists deceit them all.

Ana please...

You have proven your geopolitical knowledge with your "Ankara-Tehran-Al Ryad Jihad Alliance" theory, so please spare us your analysis. I really can't take more lols today :rolleyes:

ficuscarica
10-11-2012, 05:43 PM
Turkey´s new Fuehrer is dreaming of a new Ottoman Empire... while still receiving development aid from the EU like a third world country - pathetic.

Sultan Suleiman
10-11-2012, 05:44 PM
Assad is a filthy rat! His forces are killing random innocent people. Minorities have existed in Syria way before his regime. :)

I would rather have him than all the other proposed alternatives (excluding SSPN).

ficuscarica
10-11-2012, 05:45 PM
I support Assad, too. He is certainly better than the "rebels", if they win we will see the same development as in Egypt.

Sultan Suleiman
10-11-2012, 05:45 PM
Turkey´s new Fuehrer is dreaming of a new Ottoman Empire... while still receiving development aid from the EU like a third world country - pathetic.

Most of Europe receives development aid, from Poland and Croatia to Ukraine and Moldavia.

Blackout
10-11-2012, 05:46 PM
I would rather have him than all the other proposed alternatives (excluding SSPN).

What is SSPN?

ficuscarica
10-11-2012, 05:47 PM
Most of Europe receives development aid, from Poland and Croatia to Ukraine and Moldavia.

Ok, but they don´t have wannabe Fuehrers who like to portray themselves as the rulers of a new super power. :)
Erdogan is destroying everything Turkey has achieved with his illusionary dreams and islamism.

Sultan Suleiman
10-11-2012, 05:48 PM
I support Assad, too. He is certainly better than the "rebels", if they win we will see the same development as in Egypt.

Agree there.

Another Western puppet government propped up in a "democratic revolution" and another nation losing it's fiscal independence would be a great defeat for all of us.

Sultan Suleiman
10-11-2012, 05:52 PM
Ok, but they don´t have wannabe Fuehrers who like to portray themselves as the rulers of a new super power. :)
Erdogan is destroying everything Turkey has achieved with his illusionary dreams and islamism.

How is he destroying anything? During his reign Turkey maintained average growth of 7% for nearly a decade with little signs of it stopping.

I agree with you on his megalomania, but it's mostly harmless rhetoric and growling to show their brand new sharpened teeth thrown occasionally to satisfy the nationalists and conservatives (+ talking BS 24/7 is cheaper than holding grand parades). Leaders of China do it too, as well as do Indians, Russians and many other wanna be "big players".

The ones which are quite and dwell in shadows are the ones you should be worrying about.

StonyArabia
10-11-2012, 05:55 PM
Well why don't you rush in with guns blazing to help your Syrian Desert tribes :D

Many are fighting. The Syrian Desert tribes have made sure that the Assad government has no role anymore in the region and they have enabled the sheikhs of the tribes to be the government. This is a start to their victory. They also vowed that every woman, child, and man would have weapons. As well government officials can't enter anymore.

Assad is a filthy rat! His forces are killing random innocent people. Minorities have existed in Syria way before his regime

Indeed he killed a lot of innocent people. He also discriminated against the people of the Syrian Desert. His time is over, even Syria will balkanize, freedom for the Syrian Desert tribesmen is the greatest priority.

Sultan Suleiman
10-11-2012, 05:56 PM
What is SSPN?

The only Socialists I like (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Syrian_Social_Nationalist_Party), and my mistake it's SSNP :)

Hayalet
10-11-2012, 05:56 PM
You people give Erdogan too much credit, he is just following the American agenda on the matter. He had tried to do the same in 2003 about Iraq, but was vetoed by the parliament.

Sultan Suleiman
10-11-2012, 05:58 PM
Many are fighting. The Syrian Desert tribes have made sure that the Assad government has no role anymore in the region and they have enabled the sheikhs of the tribes to be the government. This is a start to their victory. They also vowed that every woman, child, and man would have weapons. As well government officials can't enter anymore.

And the part you edited out is the reason why the Shias need to put Sunnis back in place.

Anatolian Eagle
10-11-2012, 05:59 PM

Assad should win, he ensures the safety of religious minorities like the Christians in Syria and is the lesser evil.

I'm afraid many your leaders think same as Erdoğan and support Syrian rebels, too. I agree with the part where you claim the its possibly the rebels who's doing false flag to drag Turkey and rest of NATO into their conflict, but the hell with Erdoğan, Assad and Syrian rebel scum I say. We shoud just send a considerable number of troops down to the Syrian border and and watch there with caution and don't get involved from the very beginning, that's it. Although FSA hasn't declared themselves to be Islamist, they're heavily supported by Islamic terrorist organizations aswell, but then again Assad is also supported by Hezbollah, and Iran which is far more Islamic compared to Syria and Turkey, in other others words more of a 'greater devil'. If Iran also gets directly involved over the conflict, it would also turn into change secular attitude of Syrian government if they succeed, because Iran is known for their support for Islamic governments. Egypt is best example for that, Erdoğan suggested them to have secular government after the revolution but this statement got dissed by Muslim Brotherhood and received a threatening comment from Iran. Syria will probably be the similiar example, people are supporting Islamists indirectly and see them as "freedom fighters fighting against oppressive government" then expecting them to have secular government, the rebels promise that from the beginning (like NTC in Libya) then don't do that and have primitive Shariah law.

StonyArabia
10-11-2012, 06:03 PM
And the part you edited out is the reason why the Shias need to put Sunnis back in place.

Do you know how many Iranian basj, Alwaites, and Lebanese Hezbollah terrorized and raped innocent Syrian Bedouin women, and killed their husbands in front them. How many children Syrian Bedouin were maimed by such feral beasts. So they have right to their anger. However they were targeted for extermination because they are easy prey, however now the general population is also enraged at these tactics. Even the Americans and Europeans were shocked at the barbarity.

Blackout
10-11-2012, 06:05 PM
Whether you agree with Syrian rebels or not, you cannot ignore what Assad is doing. If he was just fighting the rebels then I could respect him, but he's ordering the deaths of innocent civilians. Snipers are taking anyone down.

Siberian Cold Breeze
10-11-2012, 06:11 PM
Do you know how many Iranian basj, Alwaites, and Lebanese Hezbollah terrorized and raped innocent Syrian Bedouin women, and killed their husbands in front them. How many children Syrian Bedouin were maimed by such feral beasts. So they have right to their anger. However they were targeted for extermination because they are easy prey, however now the general population is also enraged at these tactics. Even the Americans and Europeans were shocked at the barbarity.

Then go on join the mass fighting against Assad .Our army, our children are not suppose to die for your problems.:mad:
I don't care who is sunni who is shia ,we have both here and most logical thing is being neutral in individual matters like religion -sect .I hope people of middleast understand this too ,end this vendetta ..

StonyArabia
10-11-2012, 06:12 PM
Whether you agree with Syrian rebels or not, you cannot ignore what Assad is doing. If he was just fighting the rebels then I could respect him, but he's ordering the deaths of innocent civilians. Snipers are taking anyone down.

Revolts only occur when people feel they are being wronged and oppressed. The revolution was peaceful, and it was call to reform and bring more representation to the majority population, the Sunni Syrians, and to stop the assimilation of the Syrian Desert tribes and to keep their culture intact. However once Iran and Hezbollah were sent to Assad, this when it became a civil war, because they are like hounds attacking and killing people without mercy. Assad is war criminal and his toppling would be a positive step. He has murdered and raped many, if he is not willing to go, he will collapse by the will of the people who are sick and tired of him. He has lost control over much of Southern Syria.

ficuscarica
10-11-2012, 06:13 PM
How is he destroying anything? During his reign Turkey maintained average growth of 7% for nearly a decade with little signs of it stopping.

I agree with you on his megalomania, but it's mostly harmless rhetoric and growling to show their brand new sharpened teeth thrown occasionally to satisfy the nationalists and conservatives (+ talking BS 24/7 is cheaper than holding grand parades). Leaders of China do it too, as well as do Indians, Russians and many other wanna be "big players".

The ones which are quite and dwell in shadows are the ones you should be worrying about.

The problem is:
- He is destroying Kemalism and thus the freedom a secular state guarantees. The minorities - sooner or later - will feel it. According to EU officials freedom of opinion and freedom of media are becoming more and more limited (source is a mainstraim German newspaper)
- I doubt that his growling is only a game. The guy is a passionate islamist and both secular/Alevi Turks and other countries will sooner or later learn that the hard way.

Blackout
10-11-2012, 06:15 PM
Revolts only occur when people feel they are being wronged and oppressed. The revolution was peaceful, and it was call to reform and bring more representation to the majority population, the Sunni Syrians, and to stop the assimilation of the Syrian Desert tribes and to keep their culture intact. However once Iran and Hezbollah were sent to Assad, this when it became a civil war, because they are like hounds attacking and killing people without mercy. Assad is war criminal and is toppling would be a positive step. He has murdered and raped many, if he is not willing to go, he will collapse by the will of the people who are sick and tired of him. He has lost control over much of Southern Syria.

Agreed.

Sultan Suleiman
10-11-2012, 06:18 PM

Bedouin areas are neutral (but are more leaning to conservative elements in the standing government) and were mostly spared of conflict. The areas in which most of the fighting is going on in areas in which the populance has whored themselves out for "democracy, human rights and free trade".

The idiots who are supporting the "freedom fighters" would create just another vassal state of Israel controlled by the same "Islamist" shits from Muslim Brotherhood. And those allanti-West "bad guys" for some reasons keep sending their representatives to the Bilderberg crowd, probably demanding that they accept the One Troo Faith and in no way to receive "advices" (which they are by no way obliged to follow) and funding (because we all know that in the region where most of the wealth is in the hand of pro-Western puppets is so easy to come-by).

FFS how come no one follows the financial news and see the bloody pattern where ever these MB boys show up the markets which were firmly independent and well off seem to be in desperate need of hooked nosed consultants from Wallstreet in mere months after their take over?

Sultan Suleiman
10-11-2012, 06:26 PM
The problem is:
- He is destroying Kemalism and thus the freedom a secular state guarantees.

All of his attempts to change the separation between church and state paradigm have been blocked and ever since the hijab thing he backed off.

The minorities - sooner or later - will feel it.

Minorities have been "feeling it" ever since Kemal himself tried to Turkify the Arabs and the Kurds. If anything this homeboy tried to bridge the distance between Turks and the minorities using their common ties (Sunnism), as can be seen with "Zero problem" policies with Kurds for a time being.

- I doubt that his growling is only a game. The guy is a passionate islamist and both secular/Alevi Turks and other countries will sooner or later learn that the hard way.

Even if he might be an uber Islamist with the "grand Jihad" being the only thing in his head, it will take at least two or three decades before Turkey can project it's new found prosperity and he KNOWS that. And even then he could do it right now he, just as all of other politicians, is subjugated to will of the native big money business men which help keep him in power (and I doubt that sanctions coming because he tried to "erase Israel from the face of the Earth" would sit well with the Turkish blue bloods).

StonyArabia
10-11-2012, 06:29 PM
Bedouin areas are neutral (but are more leaning to conservative elements in the standing government) and were mostly spared of conflict. The areas in which most of the fighting is going on in areas in which the populance has whored themselves out for "democracy, human rights and free trade".

Not at all, the Bedouins are against the Assad regime for the most part. The revolt occurred with them actually. Many of the Bedouins don't and have never supported the Assad regime, especially those who fought against cultural assimilation and trying to keep their ancestors way of life. Those who are with the government are seen as traitors and against the interest of the said people. My mom is Syrian Bedouin and she supportive of the rebels and certainly not of Assad, and so are all of her relatives, and even some are fighting against him.

They are singing we crush Assad and cut his head

EiMDQD_uUio

From my mother's tribe threatning Assad

Co3uAd61Bdg

The idiots who are supporting the "freedom fighters" would create just another vassal state of Israel controlled by the same "Islamist" shits from Muslim Brotherhood. And those allanti-West "bad guys" for some reasons keep sending their representatives to the Bilderberg crowd, probably demanding that they accept the One Troo Faith and in no way to receive "advices" (which they are by no way obliged to follow) and funding (because we all know that in the region where most of the wealth is in the hand of pro-Western puppets is so easy to come-by).

Yes but if Syria Balkanize, it would not be vassal state for Israel. Especially not the area of Southern Syria. Southern Syria would be joined with Western Iraq. Being an Israeli vassal might be better than being an Iranian one. Most of the Syrian Bedouins don't like the Muslim Brotherhood anyways so I doubt they have that much influence. Since the religious and political things are done via tribal elders.

FFS how come no one follows the financial news and see the bloody pattern where ever these MB boys show up the markets which were firmly independent and well off seem to be in desperate need of hooked nosed consultants from Wallstreet in mere months after their take over?

The Muslim Brotherhood are known to be idiots and part of the NWO agenda

Blackout
10-11-2012, 06:29 PM

I know what your trying to say. The removal of Assad could make Syria vulnerable to Israel, but what that 'peanut' is doing to the people of Syria is wrong. In fact he is doing Israel's work for them.

ficuscarica
10-11-2012, 06:38 PM
[QUOTE=Vrhbosnian Vanguard;1108087]All of his attempts to change the separation between church and state paradigm have been blocked and ever since the hijab thing he backed off.

You seem to be better informed about him. However, I read that all the important military positions were given to fellow islamists. The military used to be a stronghold against islamism and as far as I can judge it I would say that this stronghold has fallen.

Minorities have been "feeling it" ever since Kemal himself tried to Turkify the Arabs and the Kurds. If anything this homeboy tried to bridge the distance between Turks and the minorities using their common ties (Sunnism), as can be seen with "Zero problem" policies with Kurds for a time being.

Ok, he might have improved the situation for ethnic minorities - as long as they are Sunni muslims. But at the same time the freedom of all non-Sunnis is endangered now. And as I said, the freedom of speech is declining in Turkey.

Even if he might be an uber Islamist with the "grand Jihad" being the only thing in his head, it will take at least two or three decades before Turkey can project it's new found prosperity and he KNOWS that. And even then he, just as all of other politicians, is subjugated to will of the native big money business men which help keep him in power (and I doubt that sanctions coming because he tried to "erase Israel from the face of the Earth" would sit well with the Turkish blue bloods).

He is not yet in the position to fulfill his wet dreams of Turkey as a super power. But he most certainly will do what he can do to prepare it. Although there is no direct danger in the next years, we maybe can expect some action in a few decades.

StonyArabia
10-11-2012, 06:38 PM
I know what your trying to say. The removal of Assad could make Syria vulnerable to Israel, but what that 'peanut' is doing to the people of Syria is wrong. In fact he is doing Israel's work for them.

This why Israel was in fact worried that Assad might collapse because he was the greatest alley they have. Instead of liberating occupied Syrian Golan heights, he was killing innocent and defenseless people most of whom are children and women.

ficuscarica
10-11-2012, 06:40 PM
I don´t get why some people claim that the muslim brotherhood is a tool of Israel. You do realize that the muslim brotherhood dreams of destroying Israel? They are not some greedy Saudi Sheiks who would do all for money, or are they?

Sultan Suleiman
10-11-2012, 06:44 PM
Yes but if Syria Balkanize, it would not be vassal state for Israel. Especially not the area of Southern Syria. Southern Syria would be joined with Western Iraq. Being an Israeli vassal might be better than being an Iranian one. Most of the Syrian Bedouins don't like the Muslim Brotherhood anyways so I doubt they have that much influence. Since the religious and political things are done via tribal elders.

If Syria Balkanizes Israel won't have 1 effective vassal state who can represent a threat to the hooked nose crowd, it will have 5 or 6 shitty little statelets vassals which will be barely able to feed their own people.

And you would honestly believe that the Jews would be benevolent to your kin? Probably the first thing Jews would do after Syria disintegrated would be to expand the "Golan heights security perimeter" several times.

Blackout
10-11-2012, 06:46 PM
This why Israel was in fact worried that Assad might collapse because he was the greatest alley they have. Instead of liberating occupied Syrian Golan heights, he was killing innocent and defenseless people most of whom are children and women.

Well, what we saw in Lebanon is repeating in Syria. The king pin in all of this is Iran. Sunnis supported Hezbollah but then hezbollah's true colours came out. They don't care about the Sunnis, they are just gaining ground. I still remember how the useless Lebanese army which did nothing in the war against israel, attacked a Palestinian camp after the war because there was supposedly 'Sunni militants' there. Hezbollah did nothing, they just sat back and watched. Also the supposed rebuilding of Lebanon was done planned, they were giving aid and flats to Shia people including ones that weren't even from the area.

StonyArabia
10-11-2012, 07:01 PM
If Syria Balkanizes Israel won't have 1 effective vassal state who can represent a threat to the hooked nose crowd, it will have 5 or 6 shitty little statelets vassals which will be barely able to feed their own people.

The plan if Syria ever Balkanize, is that the areas of Southern Syria is to be joined with Western Iraq, this at least what some of the tribal elders have proposed. However most don't want the balkanization of Syria to occur because of what might happen, since they might be in a state of
perpetual chaos.

And you would honestly believe that the Jews would be benevolent to your kin? Probably the first thing Jews would do after Syria disintegrated would be to expand the "Golan heights security perimeter" several times.

Not at all, they have never been benevolent toward my kin. However that this might be true, but they can and probably will never expand that strongly outside of the Golan heights, it will just create a state of war that will not be ending. However the Alwaites, Lebanese Hezbollah, and Iranian Basj are murdering and raping my kin, and they no respect toward them.

Well, what we saw in Lebanon is repeating in Syria. The king pin in all of this is Iran. Sunnis supported Hezbollah but then hezbollah's true colours came out. They don't care about the Sunnis, they are just gaining ground.

Iran is all behind of course. Iran want to be the regional power in the region. Hezbollah goal is really to root out the Sunnis and others, and to empower Iran. Anyone who is not Shia or Iranian that support this organization need to check his head. Of course they don't they only use them to gain some political ground and some form of an alliance from the gullible people.

I still remember how the useless Lebanese army which did nothing in the war against israel, attacked a Palestinian camp after the war because there was supposedly 'Sunni militants' there. Hezbollah did nothing, they just sat back and watched. Also the supposed rebuilding of Lebanon was done planned, they were giving aid and flats to Shia people including ones that weren't even from the area

Actually Hezbollah and Amal both aided the Maronites and Israelis to slaughter the Palestinians in that camp, which was composed of Sunni Muslims and Greek Orthodox Christians. Hezbollah rather in fact gave the green light for this to happen. Hezbollah has destroyed much of Lebanon for it's master Iran. Of course even Persian was being spoken in Lebanon instead of Arabic, just because they were Shia they were given homes and other benefit at the expense of others. The same is repeating in Syria, but the Syrian Desert tribes, the Syrian Sunnis, and others will not let that happen. This why if Turkey enters into this conflict Iran is gone, and Iran is clear threat to Turkey.

Sultan Suleiman
10-11-2012, 07:02 PM
The military used to be a stronghold against islamism and as far as I can judge it I would say that this stronghold has fallen.

That "stronghold" was more leftist than some nations in the Soviet block and each time any government no mater how secular it was tried any greater free market policies to benefit the general population, the military would just flip the table, accuse them of Islamism and end any experiment which would free up economy from the clutches of the inefficient State owned companies (whose "people chosen" representatives employed A LOT of family members of the military higher ups). Why do you think Turkey was nearly, actually scratch that, WAS a third world country for the last half of the last century?

Does anyone remember the incredibly high inflation of the 80s and 90s which the "big bad Islamist" put back in check after breaking and shredding all the bureaucracy, inefficient economic policies, corruption and redtape which comes as perks for being a left leaning state? Don't tell me that I know better economic history of Turkey than all the Turkish members here :rolleyes:

ThOk, he might have improved the situation for ethnic minorities - as long as they are Sunni muslims.

During Erdogan's Premiership more non-Muslims settled in Turkey than during the times of the "secular" (read Socialist) leadership. And I doubt that more than 100,000 Njemaca, Greeks and Brits would come if the non-Sunnis were hunted down in the streets or their rights trampled in any way. :rolleyes:

And as I said, the freedom of speech is declining in Turkey.

That is BS. He broke up two major news paper monopolies whose concept of "freedom of speech" was the same one of the Newscorp. Check how many new INDEPENDENT AND FOREIGN Information sources (television, web based and paper) have been established during the last 10 years and then compare that number with the number established since 1945-1999.

He is not yet in the position to fulfill his wet dreams of Turkey as a super power. But he most certainly will do what he can do to prepare it. Although there is no direct danger in the next years, we maybe can expect some action in a few decades.

That's all what they are, wetdreams. You would be hearing more of the similar rhetoric from your government if your people chose the nationalists who want to reclaim "Prussia" and Silesia and repatriate the Poles. But even if they won you wouldn't be seeing German Leopards massing at the border crossing of Poland/Germany while Luftwaffe bombs Warsaw into oblivion :rolleyes:

Sultan Suleiman
10-11-2012, 07:21 PM
The plan if Syria ever Balkanize, is that the areas of Southern Syria is to be joined with Western Iraq, this at least what some of the tribal elders have proposed. However most don't want the balkanization of Syria to occur because of what might happen, since they might be in a state of
perpetual chaos.

Do you even realize what is the closes city with over half a million people (read any urban center with necessary infrastructure to maintain an effective administration of that big of a region)? Go ahead and check it yourself.

Done?

Good, now that you got some basic geography and economic situation of the region tell me how is it profitable for your people to change Damascus with some outback shithole in which your people won't be any significant factor?

Not at all, they have never been benevolent toward my kin.

HAhahahahahhahaha xD

They will be benevolent to your people the same way how they are benevolent to those American goy who are now having their houses taken away and are forced to go in debt for a good part of their life to their hooked nosed overlords if they want to have any good education to secure food for their families.

However the Alwaites, Lebanese Hezbollah, and Iranian Basj are murdering and raping my kin, and they no respect toward them.

Serbs and Croats did that to my kind in much greater number and for a longer time, and that will never be forgotten less forgiven. But I understand that they are a necessary asset if my people want to have any future which doesn't involve selling them to slavery and whoring out our resources to Njemci. Even for Croats it's not too late to repair the damage their "benevolent German brothers" caused to their economy.

This why if Turkey enters into this conflict Iran is gone, and Iran is clear threat to Turkey.

Turkey's leaders if they have any grains of grey matter in their skulls would be pushing for greater trade and let the private sector do some "fiscal magic show with smoke and mirrors" by money laundering the Iranians their oil money. And there is some serious cash to be earned there thanks to Turkish uberlax laws.

ficuscarica
10-11-2012, 07:21 PM
Vrhbosnian Vanguard, it is interesting to read your statements about Turkey. I don´t really know much about the country.

There´s one thing I don´t get: Yes, it´s true that many Germans, Brits and other foreigners have moved to Turkey, but it is also true that the EU speaks about the decline of freedom. Probably this contradiction can be solved like this:
The foreigners mostly live in coastal "foreigner-centres" and mostly don´t care about religion and politics as long as they can eat and sit on the beach. Therefore they don´t get in conflict with the Erdogan regime.

Absinthe
10-11-2012, 07:26 PM
Turkey needs as many secular, educated and progressive people as she can get, not an Islamic fool sending the youth to an early grave fighting a war that isn't theirs to begin with.

Sultan Suleiman
10-11-2012, 07:28 PM
I don´t get why some people claim that the muslim brotherhood is a tool of Israel. You do realize that the muslim brotherhood dreams of destroying Israel? They are not some greedy Saudi Sheiks who would do all for money, or are they?

Yes, yes.

Their wish to exterminate Israel is reflected quite well by this example: in which ever country they take over they take massive unnecessary debts from quite a few banks and in those deals Israeli owned/subsidiary Banks get a quite nice peace of the pie...

Try to explain to me why Libya took 100 Billion dollar debt over 10 years for damages of mere 29 billion dollars which were made in war, while having ~40 billions of the assets they got from previous government (with 3 times that much money being in process of reclamation in banks around the world who keep it in Gaddafi's name).

ficuscarica
10-11-2012, 07:33 PM
Yes, yes.

Their wish to exterminate Israel is reflected quite well by this example: in which ever country they take over they take massive unnecessary debts from quite a few banks and in those deals Israeli owned/subsidiary Banks get a quite nice peace of the pie...

Try to explain to me why Libya took 100 Billion dollar debt over 10 years for damages of mere 29 billion dollars which were made in war, while having ~40 billions of the assets they got from previous government (with 3 times that much money being in process of reclamation in banks around the world who keep it in Gaddafi's name).

Could you please give an example that shows how they support Israeli banks? I can hardly believe that.

Han Cholo
10-11-2012, 07:36 PM
As much as I think Turkey can beat Syria. It's not the fair thing to do. Why are we killing the few independent nations that there is? Why do we want Syria to become another Somalia or Lybia? Assad has to stay. Such shells fired at Turkish border side were probably not even commanded by Assad forces but by rebels themselves.

If Turkey wants to do anything, it probably should invade but only to support Assad forces and not topple them.

For an outsider view, Turkey higher leaders are clearly being tricked into wage a unfair war.

Sultan Suleiman
10-11-2012, 07:49 PM
but it is also true that the EU speaks about the decline of freedom.

You know why EU's media sources are talking about "decline of freedom"?

Because a certain interest group led by an interesting man called Murdock wanted to buy off two largest media conglomerates in Turkey. Erdogan('s cabinet) disbanded them for monopoly charges thus making the purchase of them QUITE more expensive unlike if the conglomerates still existed.

And if they were joined together in bliss under NewsCorp umbrella, today EU's media would be reporting how Turks are enjoying freedoms like no other nation. :rolleyes:

Al Jazeera, New American and DemocracyNow all made excellent documentaries and reports about this little affair which was the biggest victory for free speech till Wikileaks came along.

Blackout
10-11-2012, 07:53 PM
As much as I think Turkey can beat Syria. It's not the fair thing to do. Why are we killing the few independent nations that there is? Why do we want Syria to become another Somalia or Lybia? Assad has to stay. Such shells fired at Turkish border side were probably not even commanded by Assad forces but by rebels themselves.

If Turkey wants to do anything, it probably should invade but only to support Assad forces and not topple them.

For an outsider view, Turkey higher leaders are clearly being tricked into wage a unfair war.

I seriously doubt the rebels would morally do that. Plus they are busy engaging Hezbollah, Iranian officers, Assads forces. The attacks were most likely from Assad's mercenaries who don't care about diplomatic ties. If Turkey does go to war, obviously many of its enemies will be happy because of course it will affect their economy etc. The real question is, can they ignore what's happening on their doorstep.

Sultan Suleiman
10-11-2012, 07:55 PM
Could you please give an example that shows how they support Israeli banks? I can hardly believe that.

Just type Libya and debt in google.

And all will be clear.

But these are few good links too:

http://rt.com/news/economy-oil-gold-libya/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_gold_dinar

GuqZfaj34nc

Does this recall this:

http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,998512,00.html

http://www.thirdworldtraveler.com/Iraq/Iraq_dollar_vs_euro.html

Han Cholo
10-11-2012, 07:56 PM
I seriously doubt the rebels would morally do that. Plus they are busy engaging Hezbollah, Iranian officers, Assads forces. The attacks were most likely from Assad's mercenaries who don't care about diplomatic ties. If Turkey does go to war, obviously many of its enemies will be happy because of course it will affect their economy etc. The real question is, can they ignore what's happening on their doorstep.

Why the hell would Assad attack Turkey when he's busy fighting off the rebels? Why would he make an action like this that could seriously compromise his power?

If you think there is not any behind infiltration or planning behind this, you're seriously lacking perspective.

Sultan Suleiman
10-11-2012, 07:57 PM
I seriously doubt the rebels would morally do that.

And what better way to relieve that pressure put on them by a superior enemy than getting the regional nuclear armed hegemon beat the living shit out of it.

Sultan Suleiman
10-11-2012, 07:58 PM
Why the hell would Assad attack Turkey when he's busy fighting off the rebels? Why would he make an action like this that could seriously compromise his power?

If you think there is not any behind infiltration or planning behind this, you're seriously lacking perspective.

I can't believe that we are seriously having this conversation...

Why would any one sane want to pick a fight with the biggest mother in the yard (which with whom you had great relations before the "democratic revolution") while you are barely holding key locations?

Blackout
10-11-2012, 08:00 PM
You know why EU's media sources are talking about "decline of freedom"?

Because a certain interest group led by an interesting man called Murdock wanted to buy off two largest media conglomerates in Turkey. Erdogan('s cabinet) disbanded them for monopoly charges thus making the purchase of them QUITE more expensive unlike if the conglomerates still existed.

And if they were joined together in bliss under NewsCorp umbrella, today EU's media would be reporting how Turks are enjoying freedoms like no other nation. :rolleyes:

Al Jazeera, New American and DemocracyNow all made excellent documentaries and reports about this little affair which was the biggest victory for free speech till Wikileaks came along.

Rupert Murdoch is a stupid 'damned' idiot. He deserves a good hard slap for his 'sinister' activities. :)

Blackout
10-11-2012, 08:03 PM

I didn't say Assad, rather it's his 'foreign' friends.

Han Cholo
10-11-2012, 08:05 PM
I didn't say Assad, rather it's his 'foreign' friends.

I think it was rather the rebel's foreign friends who did this. Now as Turkey believes it really was Assad, the perfect excuse for decapitating him is on the way.

Blackout
10-11-2012, 08:09 PM
And what better way to relieve that pressure put on them by a superior enemy than getting the regional nuclear armed hegemon beat the living shit out of it.

Interesting point, it's possible but I still think its unlikely. Also the weapons used kind of give it away.

Sultan Suleiman
10-11-2012, 08:11 PM
Interesting point, it's possible but I still think its unlikely. Also the weapons used kind of give it away.

Off course nukes wouldn't be used. They are a "prestige thing".

Blackout
10-11-2012, 08:12 PM
I think it was rather the rebel's foreign friends who did this. Now as Turkey believes it really was Assad, the perfect excuse for decapitating him is on the way.

It's possible, but I'm sure turkeys intelligence is decent enough to investigate these incidents. They have already said they do not want to go to war anyway.

Sultan Suleiman
10-11-2012, 08:15 PM
Rupert Murdoch is a stupid 'damned' idiot. He deserves a good hard slap for his 'sinister' activities. :)

Is this sarcasm?

I honestly can't tell :D

Blackout
10-11-2012, 08:15 PM
Off course nukes wouldn't be used. They are a "prestige thing".

Ahah! That's true... :)

Blackout
10-11-2012, 08:18 PM
Is this sarcasm?

I honestly can't tell :D

No, really I think he's abit of a 'pillock'! His media is usually littered with biased propaganda.

Su
10-11-2012, 08:20 PM
Gov’t puts army into ‘high state of readiness’

Turkey’s Armed Forces have been put on a ‘high state of readiness’ as the country’s chief of staff vows to respond more strongly to any hostile act by Syria

Turkey’s government has put its military into a “high state of readiness” over simmering tensions along the border with Syria amid a continuing visit by the country’s top soldier to inspect troops massed along the frontier.

“We want to give a strong message to the Syrian regime that Turkey is determined to protect its borders and people and is ready to do whatever necessary – that is the meaning of high-level readiness,” a high-ranking official said.

The new level, which was ordered by the government after a Syrian shell killed five Turks in Akçakale
last week, is one degree higher than when Ankara changed its rules of engagement after Damascus shot down a Turkish jet in June. (Turkish government upgrades military readiness)

Chief of General Staff Gen. Necdet Özel, meanwhile, targeted Syria as he continued his inspection of
troops on the border. “We are here, and we are standing tall,” he said in Akçakale yesterday. “We have retaliated [for Akçakale], and if it continues, we’ll respond more strongly.”

Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, meanwhile, said yesterday Turkey had no intention of intervening
in Syria’s domestic politics while blaming President Bashar al-Assad for leading his nation into
civil war. (Turkey warns of tougher response on Syria shelling)

In Homs, the government launched a new operation to dislodge militants ahead of a plan to send government troops to fight in Aleppo.
October/11/2012

http://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/govt-puts-army-into-high-state-of-readiness.aspx?pageID=238&nID=32168&NewsCatID=338

Sultan Suleiman
10-11-2012, 08:26 PM
No, really I think he's abit of a 'pillock'! His media is usually littered with biased propaganda.

What's with all these quotations then :D

Blackout
10-11-2012, 08:42 PM
What's with all these quotations then :D

I am a very strange person indeed. Not normal, that's for sure! :)

Sultan Suleiman
10-11-2012, 10:15 PM
I am a very strange person indeed. Not normal, that's for sure! :)

Not the only one.

Yalquzaq
10-12-2012, 10:48 AM
http://i49.tinypic.com/2urxwlz.jpg

beaver
10-12-2012, 01:30 PM
One more terroristic Islam territory to correct the course of dollar.

Sultan Suleiman
10-12-2012, 03:43 PM
One more terroristic Islam territory to correct the course of dollar.

I don't get this one. :confused:

Onur
10-12-2012, 04:09 PM
What aid you are talking about? EU is not in a position to deliver funds for few years except providing rescue funds for their bankrupt members. Turkey never received any considerable funds from EU while providing massive benefits to the western European states due to EU customs union agreement. You are able to import Turkish goods because of low or no customs tax value from our side due to stupid EU customs union thing.

On the other hand, Turkey is not some small state to get funds from EU because we are the 6th biggest economy in Europe. So ficus, quit imagining things from your mind.

Turkey needs as many secular, educated and progressive people as she can get, not an Islamic fool sending the youth to an early grave fighting a war that isn't theirs to begin with.
This is the best msg of this thread. I agree wholeheartedly.

Blackout
10-13-2012, 12:49 PM
I don't get this one. :confused:

What did you expect, he is a beaver! The very fact that 'it' is typing messages over the Internet, is nothing short of amazing.

Gott
10-13-2012, 12:51 PM
What did you expect, he is a beaver! The very fact that 'it' is typing messages over the Internet, is nothing short of amazing.

My true Chosen people.

beaver
10-13-2012, 02:34 PM
I don't get this one.
Simple algorithm to get money and good for nothing. To print money and to cheapen money in a good corridor. Americans are still safe with this polytic. But they will blow up all in the Universe if things are going not good.