Do you think it exists?
If so, when do you notice it?
How do you feel about it?

Discuss.

Smaug
10-08-2012, 05:33 PM
Yes, it exists.

Here in Brazil it happens in two ways:

- Whites are intruders, the real owners of the earth are the Amerindian. This kind of anti-White racism is not exclusive to Brazil. Talking to other friends here in TA who are also from New World countries where the indigenous population is non-White, they reported the same problem.

- It is wrong and ugly to be white. I don't know if this kind of racism exists in other places, but here in Brazil claiming to be White makes of you a monster! The main speech is "there are no Whites in Brazil, everybody here is mixed...". They just ignore an enormous part of the population that descend from European immigrants, and if you try to explain that you are pure White and all your ancestors were European, you'll be labled as a racist person.

Brazil is super anti-White. But in fact I believe that non-White racists are racists against themselves, because it seems that the kind of thought they have in their mind is: "how dare him to consider himself White!!!" They believe that being White is to good to be true, it's an absurd! They don't like to be mixed, so they want everybody to be!

That make White Brazilians feel bad, because our own country don't recognize our existence!

Rosenrot
10-08-2012, 05:40 PM
Yes, it exists.

- Whites are intruders, the real owners of the earth are the Amerindian. This kind of anti-White racism is not exclusive to Brazil. Talking to other friends here in TA who are also from New World countries where the indigenous population is non-White, they reported the same problem.

- It is wrong and ugly to be white. I don't know if this kind of racism exists in other places, but here in Brazil claiming to be White makes of you a monster! The main speech is "there are no Whites in Brazil, everybody here is mixed...". They just ignore an enormous part of the population that descend from European immigrants, and if you try to explain that you are pure White and all your ancestors were European, you'll be labled as a racist person.

Brazil is super anti-White. But in fact I believe that non-White racists are racists against themselves, because it seems that the kind of thought they have in their mind is: "how dare him to consider himself White!!!" They believe that being White is to good to be true, it's an absurd! They don't like to be mixed, so they want everybody to be!

That make White Brazilians feel bad, because our own country don't recognize our existence!

This is typical Brazilian hypocrisy. Take a look on this bullshit show and have fun:

http://www.orkut.com/Main#CommMsgs?tid=5698261286318862139&cmm=726451&hl=pt-BR

Food
10-08-2012, 05:54 PM
Yes, it exists.

That is ridiculous, and I feel very sorry to you all white Brasilians:(
What language is everyone speaking? PORTUGUESE...
What religion does everyone practice? ROMAN CATHOLIC...

They are actually disapproving whites and practicing white culture at the same time!

Smaug
10-08-2012, 05:57 PM
That is ridiculous, and I feel very sorry to you all white Brasilians:(
What language is everyone speaking? PORTUGUESE...
What religion does everyone practice? ROMAN CATHOLIC...

They are actually disapproving whites and practicing white culture at the same time!

Yes! Finnaly someone with good sense!
And I also feel sorry for my people :(

Food
10-08-2012, 06:01 PM
^^^Google translation:

One thing that strikes me when I walk in
a site about German or Italian immigration in Brazil is the emphasis that
give the "impetus, courage and patriotism"
immigrants. In particular the latter. It seems to me at least suspect
Italian or German patriots who were abandoning their nations amid
civil wars by unifying them. Furthermore, the drain
Europeans to America during the nineteenth century that was it ... escape.
They did not come down here with their chests full of courage, came head
Low and empty belly.

Why are the same groups as
associated with the breakdown of Northeastern migrants, who generally
leave the Northeast for the same reason that their "brave" fathers,
hit in the chest to emphasize his "origin," their "culture" and spit on
Flag of Brazil, this country that saved them from hunger and having to fight and
probably die in dozens of armed conflicts on European soil?

The
Interestingly, the other day I saw a group of "Germans" from the north of SC, there
the sides of the valley Committee (Blumenau Area) claiming that
migrants from southern pro depredariam their cities because the migrant is not
has "ties to the land and who only knows how to appropriate than others
created. "That said, it's not exactly what's descendants
Europeans do in Brazil? Having abandoned when Europe is
was in crisis, now rediscover their "noble ancestry" for
reap the benefits of state social welfare achieved through
much sweat by the European community (which is currently incrise,
but digress ...) and Brazil and trampling fleeing their serious
social problems, said "no solution".

As the famine in the provinces Italian and German must have seemed "unsolved" to their grandparents.

StonyArabia
10-08-2012, 06:07 PM
Of course it does. Like all types of people Whites are not immune form racism there are even sites dedicated to their demonization, and trying to portray as the ultimate form of evil. However an ideological government based racism does not really exist toward them but this depends on what context it's spoken of.

Flintlocke
10-08-2012, 06:18 PM
Sure, the white man gave away his privileges and conquests for the myth of equality. The other races are smart enough and don't fall for the myth of equality they only care about who's in charge and if whitey is ready to give it all away they'll take it and spit on his face.

Tabiti
10-08-2012, 06:38 PM
I'm OK with the anti-white racism as far as the feelings should be always shared, especially hate;)

Smaug
10-08-2012, 10:41 PM
This Orkut page that our Friend Rosenrot posted shows clearly everything I said. And if you keep reading the page, the "Indians own the land" subject will appear!

Rosenrot
10-08-2012, 11:01 PM
This Orkut page that our Friend Rosenrot posted shows clearly everything I said. And if you keep reading the page, the "Indians own the land" subject will appear!

And they say things like 'go share your genocidal way to think in Stormfront' to people who only argue, in a polite way.... :picard1:

ariaka
10-08-2012, 11:03 PM
There is a double standard in many parts of the white world where it is acceptable to criticise whites in a racial sense however criticising other races in a racial sense is culturally forbidden. This is part of a wider agenda of castrating the white race or defanging the white race. And I do not support racist speech but I do think that if it is forbidden to criticise non-whites that it should be forbidden to criticise whites racially as well. Ultimately though I support freedom of speech however I do not think people should use their freedom of speech to incite genocide against other races.

In the USA the agenda of castrating the white race may be more intense than it is other parts of the white world. Whites are routinely portrayed as weak and cowardly and timid by the media and on commercials. Double standards in terms of speech are culturally enforced(not legally enforced). Also white people are denied the right to suffer, grieve, and complain. The existence of white suffering is not recognized. White people are not allowed to complain and they are ridiculed. The sad fact is that the enforcers of this system are other whites.

This system is based on an ideology that has become a secular religion in America. I am not sure what the name of this religion is but its main components are white guilt and hatred of whites. Maybe the religion could be called white guilt. It seems to have been developed by a multi-ethnic coalition in acedemia and it seems to be opposed by people of all ethnicities throughout all strata of society.

Smaug
10-08-2012, 11:07 PM
And they say things like 'go share your genocidal way to think in Stormfront' to people who only argue, in a polite way.... :picard1:

Yes, I was just reading that! The White guy was so polite, but was heavily atacked by the others... That's what I was saying: if you are White in Brazil, you'll always be wrong :/

Methusalem
01-11-2014, 01:39 PM
Yes it does exist and this graphic is a proof of it:

http://combatblog.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/Screen-shot-2011-05-23-at-10.06.45-AM.png

Carlito's Way
01-11-2014, 01:52 PM
Yes, it exists.

amerindians are the real owners of this continent, just like white europeans are the real owners of Europe, you see them bitching about non-white immigrants invading their lands and yet everything is fine with them bitching, i dont see how thats anti-white, that is reality

no brazilian claims everyone in Brazil is mixed, also being white in Brazil is seen as something great while being black is seen as something bad, ive been to brazil bro, i didnt encounter one brazilian who wanted to be black or look black, while the ideal beauty in Brazil is a white brazilian

hahahahaha anyone who has been to Brazil see this as bullshit, if Brazil were to be so anti-white, whites would be treated very badly like they are treated in South Africa where they even threw the whites population into poverty and how they only like hiring black south africans, you dont see any of that in Brazil :picard1:

you whites complaining about racism and it is always dumb things, people of color have gone through all these and even worse, now you can understand why many of them complain about white racism

Smaug
01-12-2014, 12:56 AM
amerindians are the real owners of this continent, just like white europeans are the real owners of Europe, you see them bitching about non-white immigrants invading their lands and yet everything is fine with them bitching, i dont see how thats anti-white, that is reality

no brazilian claims everyone in Brazil is mixed, also being white in Brazil is seen as something great while being black is seen as something bad, ive been to brazil bro, i didnt encounter one brazilian who wanted to be black or look black, while the ideal beauty in Brazil is a white brazilian

hahahahaha anyone who has been to Brazil see this as bullshit, if Brazil were to be so anti-white, whites would be treated very badly like they are treated in South Africa where they even threw the whites population into poverty and how they only like hiring black south africans, you dont see any of that in Brazil :picard1:

you whites complaining about racism and it is always dumb things, people of color have gone through all these and even worse, now you can understand why many of them complain about white racism

You've been to Brazil, I was born and raised here, so I know things better than you: in Brazil being proud to be white is seen as a bad thing.

And regarding the "America for Amerindians" speech, that is bulshit, they had their dawn and their dusk, Ameindian population in Brazil is around 0.1% of the population.

Axios
02-03-2014, 02:34 PM
maybe in some black country but in general anti-white racism doesn't exist

armenianbodyhair
02-03-2014, 02:39 PM
Yeah it seems like some Latin American countries have a real identity crisis.

Unome
02-03-2014, 02:54 PM
White people are most racist against white people. :blink:

The King, I am
02-03-2014, 02:59 PM
I know one thing for sure

Anti white racism is more common and more open than anti-colored racism

I've been through it a lot myself

dude
02-03-2014, 02:59 PM
1. Start by affirmative action. A more qualified white male may be left without a job to give the job to a less qualified Afram to meed to minority quota.
2. A white person walking on black neighborhood can be deadly
http://www.wnd.com/2013/08/he-thought-hed-be-safe-in-black-neighborhood/

Mortimer
02-03-2014, 03:00 PM
every group can be target of racism. i disagree that being against white nationalists is being anti-white "anti-racism is codeword for being anti-white"

Mortimer
02-03-2014, 03:02 PM
I know one thing for sure

Anti white racism is more common and more open than anti-colored racism

I've been through it a lot myself

what happened to you?

The King, I am
02-03-2014, 03:08 PM
what happened to you?

In school during my first year in Arab class some students bullied me for being white in an Arab class

In the "ghetto" or whatever blacks would say to me "your just a white boy" or "stupid white boy" or "all you people are the same (whites) "

And just a lot of little stuff like this

Mortimer
02-03-2014, 03:12 PM
In school during my first year in Arab class some students bullied me for being white in an Arab class

In the "ghetto" or whatever blacks would say to me "your just a white boy" or "stupid white boy" or "all you people are the same (whites) "

And just a lot of little stuff like this

you have arab classes in denmark? and that sucks dude, im sorry man. i was bullied too but for being coloured by whites also in school and as teenager, and denied entry into nightclubs and once was told he wont hire me because im a foreigner (notice foreigner means non-white in common language, another european like english or french wouldnt be a foreigner)

Axios
02-03-2014, 03:23 PM
you have arab classes in denmark? and that sucks dude, im sorry man. i was bullied too but for being coloured by whites also in school and as teenager, and denied entry into nightclubs and once was told he wont hire me because im a foreigner (notice foreigner means non-white in common language, another european like english or french wouldnt be a foreigner)

when i traveled to Nigeria for a School ending "Gift" the people of that country said me "look at that monster, he hasn't got skin" (of course in her language, but the travel assistant translated me the words of that.. that idiot)

Mortimer
02-03-2014, 03:30 PM
when i traveled to Nigeria for a School ending "Gift" the people of that country said me "look at that monster, he hasn't got skin" (of course in her language, but the travel assistant translated me the words of that.. that idiot)

and why did they said to you, and not to the other school kids or you were the only white person?

The King, I am
02-03-2014, 03:42 PM

"you have arab classes in denmark?" No that was in London, in a French school. I've only been in Denmark for 4 months.

Oh :( I'm sure I would went through worse if I was an Arab or a Black guy all I went through was oral racism.

And you look kinda-white like border-line not white looking so I don't understand how you went through racism :S

Rochefaton
02-03-2014, 03:48 PM
Do you think it exists?

Of course.

If so, when do you notice it?

When an Afram guy tells me I should get my pale ass off First Street before the sun goes down.

How do you feel about it?

Indifferent.

Axios
02-03-2014, 03:48 PM
and why did they said to you, and not to the other school kids or you were the only white person?

that was when i goed alone to a shop, with the travel assistance.. (he is black too)

Dandelion
02-03-2014, 03:49 PM
Duh.

denz
02-03-2014, 03:50 PM
"that was in London, in a French school.

Where that class located, in elm street ?

Mortimer
02-03-2014, 03:52 PM
"you have arab classes in denmark?" No that was in London, in a French school. I've only been in Denmark for 4 months.

Oh :( I'm sure I would went through worse if I was an Arab or a Black guy all I went through was oral racism.

And you look kinda-white like border-line not white looking so I don't understand how you went through racism :S

i went also only through oral racism, and through things i have no prove and dont know if were racist, like being an social outcast (not popular and without friends, etc.) but that could have been racism or not. i know that i was once told he doesnt hire foreigners, but that was because it was a assurance company and a job where you go to people to sell them assurance, he said personally he doesnt mind foreigners but people react negatively to foreigners trying to sell them insurance, so they he didnt wanted to hire me etc. because my look would be perceived as negative by the customers, he might have had a point, he needs to look after the profit of the company.
also a few times i was told foreigners are not allowed to enter a nightclub but a polish guy entered freely, he was blonde and blue eyed. so i dont know how foreigners are not allowed probably he means non-white looking foreigners. in school i was orally abused similar to you like being called "nigger" "ahmed/stereotype name for muslim" or asked if "osama bin laden is my relative" and such, "brown like shit" etc. sometimes because i grew a mustache before the others, and i have hairy arms, which is associated as sandnigger trait and not white/nordic etc. but you went through similar with black people, i can relate.

The King, I am
02-03-2014, 03:53 PM
Where that class located, in elm street ?

South Kensington

The Lycee Francais Charles de Gaulles

Mortimer
02-03-2014, 03:54 PM
that was when i goed alone to a shop, with the travel assistance.. (he is black too)

that is bad, be glad you didnt need to live there, probably a white person who needs to live there and isnt in a security protected and rich neighbourhood would have a very tough time, of course anti-white racism exists too. every group can be target of racism.

The King, I am
02-03-2014, 03:54 PM
i went also only through oral racism, and through things i have no prove and dont know if were racist, like being an social outcast (not popular and without friends, etc.) but that could have been racism or not. i know that i was once told he doesnt hire foreigners, but that was because it was a assurance company and a job where you go to people to sell them assurance, he said personally he doesnt mind foreigners but people react negatively to foreigners trying to sell them insurance, so they he didnt wanted to hire me etc. because my look would be perceived as negative by the customers, he might have had a point, he needs to look after the profit of the company.
also a few times i was told foreigners are not allowed to enter a nightclub but a polish guy entered freely, he was blonde and blue eyed. so i dont know how foreigners are not allowed probably he means non-white looking foreigners. in school i was orally abused similar to you like being called "nigger" "ahmed/stereotype name for muslim" or asked if "osama bin laden is my relative" and such, "brown like shit" etc. sometimes because i grew a mustache before the others, and i have hairy arms, which is associated as sandnigger trait and not white/nordic etc. but you went through similar with black people, i can relate.

Wow so in school too?

How old were they? When was it (what year)? And how common was it?

Mortimer
02-03-2014, 03:57 PM
Wow so in school too?

How old were they? When was it (what year)? And how common was it?

8-14 years in that period it would have occured, but later too just not in school anymore.

Prisoner Of Ice
02-03-2014, 03:59 PM
maybe in some black country but in general anti-white racism doesn't exist

It does everywhere there's blacks or arabs.

Taiga Lake
02-08-2014, 03:36 PM
Yes i do believe so and Jews are pushing it, which is weird considering that many Jews technically are white.

Styrian Mujo
02-08-2014, 03:42 PM
Yes i do believe so and Jews are pushing it, which is weird considering that many Jews technically are white.
Jews aren't as anti "White" as much as they are anti Germanic.