PDA

View Full Version : Racial Conscious Dating

Mortimer
10-08-2012, 04:58 PM
What is right, What is wrong. Should I wait for ancestry painting 2 with the 20 populations or can i form right now a opinion already with what I have already.

100% European
T2b5 mtdna, E1b1ba2 ydna
less then 1% Asian,existing but minimal jewish ancestry, in the low percent range, probably less then 1%
Countries of Ancestry Romania, Croatia, Greece, Russia, Bulgaria

http://s8.postimage.org/t0e7erahh/Picture.jpg (http://postimage.org/)
upload picture (http://postimage.org/)

Arthas
10-08-2012, 07:55 PM
I'd date anyone to be honest. I used to be very racially aware, but I've come to realise that life's too short and for a guy of my attractiveness, women are too hard to get to be picky.

Tabiti
10-08-2012, 08:03 PM
Better mate a relative, so to be sure you're almost 100% identical. Pharaohs do that all the time, romas do it (not Romans, they banned that!), some isolated societies.
Or, the best decision ever is to mate only with yourself. Everyone too picky actually ends like that...

Wonder
10-08-2012, 08:35 PM
It seems that most people, regardless of politics, settle down with someone of the same race. They say guys go for girls who remind them of their mother, so maybe that's why.

Mortimer
10-09-2012, 04:17 AM
It seems that most people, regardless of politics, settle down with someone of the same race. They say guys go for girls who remind them of their mother, so maybe that's why.

I agree to point 1 "settle down with someone of the same race", but not with point two "who remind them of their mother", maybe its like that but its not always right, someone with a african father who is a mullato but has a swedish mother with steelth blue eyes and golden blonde hair shouldnt go for the same, even if he is maybe attracted. Im also not much attracted to women who look like my mother, maybe to women with a similar kindness and who bear same love for me like my mother but not to the looks eventhough I think my mum is a pretty woman (now she is 52 and gave birth to two children and worked hard her whole life but she is still pretty). I think race-mixing yes or no is also not a feeling. I can be attracted and see a good Soul in all races, but its a conscious decision to not race mix. I need first to define my identity and discover my genetics fully to be able to make that concscious decision.

Lithium
10-09-2012, 04:23 AM
I think you should date gypsies, you fit better in their society than in the European one.

Mortimer
10-09-2012, 04:26 AM
I think you should date gypsies, you fit better in their society than in the European one.

What do you base that on?

Also I will never abandon my European Genetics. Should ancestry painting 2 show that im part middle eastern and/or southasian. I stilll will look for someone of similar background with European Genetics, depends on how much I have. I will never date someone who isnt a bit Eruopean, Euroasian or Mullato

Lithium
10-09-2012, 04:30 AM
Well, it's really weird that you have scored 100% European, while you dont look like it. You have very interesting genetics, but you have to agree that most people wont ask you about your genetic researches, they will base their opinion on your ethnic background.

Mortimer
10-09-2012, 04:32 AM
Well, it's really weird that you have scored 100% European, while you dont look like it. You have very interesting genetics, but you have to agree that most people wont ask you about your genetic researches, they will base their opinion on your ethnic background.

I look like a normal White Person, in my humble opinion. Like a Southern European/North Middle Eastern.

Also you might agree that ethnic background should be based on genetics not on smth else like birth place or smth like that?

finşaų
10-09-2012, 04:51 AM
23andme is limited in scope, and doesn't offer full genome analyses. That is why Somalis (e.g.) turn out overwhelmingly 'European', when they in reality are quite strongly SSA.

I think you need to stop obsessing over this topic IM, and keep improving the basic foundations of your physical and mental being at first (losing weight, getting better mentally and so on). :)

Anusiya
10-09-2012, 05:00 AM
Better mate a relative, so to be sure you're almost 100% identical.
:puke

:puke:

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Kazimiera
10-09-2012, 05:08 AM
I think that more important than race or genes is culture. Who do you fit in culturally with?

In my case, my genes are European and phenotypically I fit in East/Central Europe. So as far as genes and that are concerned, I'm probably best paired with a Polish man.

BUT, I was born in and am living in South Africa. Although I speak English and German I do not speak a Slavic language. Culturally I am better paired with a white South African man with a similar upbringing to my own. As I am not an Afrikaner (and their culture is a little different), I feel more comfortable with other English-speaking South Africans. A second option would probably be a German, because with language comes culture, and I'd probably be suited to a German purely based on that we speak the same language.

For me, dating a Polish-speaking person from Poland would be as foreign as dating a Moroccan, although I might be more comfortable around the Pole as we both have European culture to a certain degree.

At the end of the day, it goes about who you feel most comfortable with. I'd hate to be married to a man I cannot understand just because he's the same as me genetically and phenotypically.

Osprey
10-09-2012, 05:11 AM
For me, dating a Polish-speaking person from Poland would be as foreign as dating a Moroccan, although I might be more comfortable around the Pole as we both have European culture to a certain degree.

:picard2:

I'd hate to be married to a man I cannot understand just because he's the same as me genetically and phenotypically.

:picard1:

Kazimiera
10-09-2012, 05:12 AM
:picard2:

:picard1:

Is there a problem, Osprey?

Osprey
10-09-2012, 05:14 AM
Is there a problem, Osprey?

No. No problem. Just thinking aloud:D

Kazimiera
10-09-2012, 05:17 AM
No. No problem. Just thinking aloud:D

Thinking aloud isn't usually a problem. When you start answering back it is. So be careful of giving yourself answers whilst others are in earshot.

Osprey
10-09-2012, 05:18 AM
Thinking aloud isn't usually a problem. When you start answering back it is. So be careful of giving yourself answers whilst others are in earshot.

Are you threatening me? :D

Kazimiera
10-09-2012, 05:22 AM

Give me one good reason why I would threaten you. And what for. :D

Osprey
10-09-2012, 05:23 AM
Give me one good reason why I would threaten you. And what for. :D

Lets drop it and move to spiders :thumb001:

Kazimiera
10-09-2012, 05:25 AM

How and why would I want to threaten you?

finşaų
10-09-2012, 05:26 AM
Back on topic, shall we?

Kazimiera
10-09-2012, 05:26 AM
Lets drop it and move to spiders :thumb001:

To spiders.???

zack
10-09-2012, 07:04 AM
Date who ever you want(you ain't no blackie so i give you a pass). Asking such questions from racial inspectors off the net is just asking for put downs and trouble. When i was younger and more immature i would have given you shit and insulted you,but age has a way of mellowing people out to certain things that used to be intolerable.

The only advice i can give you is:live your fucking life. Find a girl that you can connect with(gypsy or european),but be honest with yourself about identity issues(you have them).

Personally i would play the safe route and go with a gypsy girl or someone with a close enough heritage to match your own.

Oh and one more thing:don't get with a white woman unless you can actually provide for her and any potential offspring that will result. We don't need any more negative gypsy stereotype contribution?
Ya dig!

Mortimer
10-09-2012, 07:20 AM
Id like to marry a light balkan girl. Light like me or lighter and we continue to be serbs by tradition surname and religion

Han Cholo
10-09-2012, 07:21 AM
What is this shit? Dating should come out naturally. You are not supposed to ask on internet what is racially suitable for you and then go seeking such parameters as if you were Google or other searching engine.

Even though I think this forum is informative, this is clearly the last place where I would search advice or approval on whether who I can date or not. Forum members are not my elders or the police in my town.