PDA

View Full Version : First european mayor with hijab in Bosnia

Hurrem sultana
10-09-2012, 07:46 PM
First headscarved mayor of Europe

http://media.worldbulletin.net/250x190/2012/10/08/babic-amra-visokoin-0-1.jpg

World Bulletin / News Desk
Amra Babich became first headscarved mayor of Bosnia Herzegovina and Europe as she has been elected as Visoko mayor.
Bosnia held local elections on Sunday.
Babich got 29,39 of votes in Visoko municipality elections which she run as a candidate of Democratic Movement Party (SDA) that was founded by former president Alija Izzetbegovich.
Babich, had been a member of municipal assembly, also heads a civil society organization that helps families of troops killed during Bosnia war.

Rastko
10-09-2012, 07:50 PM
This is very sad.

memobekes
10-09-2012, 07:52 PM
Isn't Babich a Serbian surname?

Hurrem sultana
10-09-2012, 07:53 PM
This is very sad.

Why? this is the first female mayor of Visoko,give the women a chance:thumb001:

Han Cholo
10-09-2012, 07:56 PM
Are you proud Bosnian? :D

Hurrem sultana
10-09-2012, 07:57 PM
Isn't Babich a Serbian surname?

We "share" many lastnames,so maybe Babic exists among serbs too

Hurrem sultana
10-09-2012, 07:58 PM
Are you proud Bosnian? :D

Visoko has the first european pyramids too btw :D

memobekes
10-09-2012, 07:59 PM
Most Bosnian Muslims have very different surnames from Serbian, Montenegrin and Croatian ones.

Babich is something I hear a lot more among Serbs.

Hurrem sultana
10-09-2012, 08:02 PM
Most Bosnian Muslims have very different surnames from Serbian, Montenegrin and Croatian ones.

babic could come from the bosniak word for father(babo,from arabic baba)) or the serbian fot grandmother(baba)..so it can be both really

Tabiti
Following rules of a doctrine, claiming you're inferior creature, and acting like a person enjoying full rights and power at the same time...Sounds absurd, however christianity is again anti-female religion, just not so blindly dogmatic nowadays.

Sophie
She almost looks like a lighter Lebanese with the hijab on.

StonyArabia
It's her choice people can dress what ever they want as long it's decent and professional I don't see it as wrong.

Absinthe
10-09-2012, 08:04 PM
Congratulations... :rolleyes:

Hurrem sultana
10-09-2012, 08:04 PM
Following rules of a doctrine, claiming you're inferior creature, and acting like a person enjoying full rights and power at the same time...Sounds absurd, however christianity is again anti-female religion, just not so blindly dogmatic nowadays.

Islam in Bosnia is not like that,the islamic community supported her for the mayor post..no one even thought about the fact she is woman and it is "haram"..you find that only among arabs

Vukodav
10-09-2012, 08:09 PM
It's her choice people can dress what ever they want as long it's decent and professional I don't see it as wrong.

It looks ugly though.

dralos
10-09-2012, 08:27 PM
congratulations,hijab or not hopefully she isnt corrupted and start to make some progress

Hurrem sultana
10-09-2012, 08:37 PM
congratulations,hijab or not hopefully she isnt corrupted and start to make some progress

Lets hope so:thumb001: somehow i trust her,because she is a woman and a woman that raised her kids alone(her husband died in the war)

dralos
10-09-2012, 08:40 PM
Lets hope so:thumb001: somehow i trust her,because she is a woman and a woman that raised her kids alone(her husband died in the war)
yes she sounds like she is used to face hardtimes hopefully this made her a good person and not a wolf like 99% of balkan politicians

Sultan Suleiman
10-09-2012, 09:14 PM
This is very sad.

She is more qualified (http://www.zdk.ba/ministarstvo-finansija/amra-babic) than most muppets which pass as mayors in Croatia :thumb001:

Sultan Suleiman
10-09-2012, 09:15 PM
It looks ugly though.

+1

Rastko
10-09-2012, 09:16 PM
She is more qualified (http://www.zdk.ba/ministarstvo-finansija/amra-babic) than most muppets which pass as mayors in Croatia :thumb001:

Popusi mi neobrezani kurac

Lithium
10-09-2012, 09:18 PM

Do you really think this is a "professional" look? To carry the symbols of a women repressing religion is a professional thing to do?

dralos
10-09-2012, 09:20 PM
Do you really think this is a "professional" look? To carry the symbols of a women repressing religion is a professional thing to do?
i dont like her clothes atall but if she is going to be good poltician then one shouldnt judge her on what she is wearing:)

Sultan Suleiman
10-09-2012, 09:21 PM

I trust her because she is one of the most efficient managers in South Europe and one the LEGENDS which came out EFSA, she is just wasting time with these cheap politics.

She has more than 400,000 KM in liquid assets. She would do more favor for her town and people if she opened few businesses and employed few 100 younglings.

Sultan Suleiman
10-09-2012, 09:21 PM
Popusi mi neobrezani kurac

:thumb001:

Rastko
10-09-2012, 09:23 PM
:thumb001:

That's the spirit

Hurrem sultana
I trust her because she is one of the most efficient managers in South Europe and one the LEGENDS which came out EFSA, she is just wasting time with these cheap politics.

She has more than 400,000 KM in liquid assets. She would do more favor for her town and people if she opened few businesses and employed few 100 younglings.

nice to know:thumb001: i am sure she will do that too

Sultan Suleiman
That's the spirit

:thumb001::thumb001:

Sultan Suleiman
10-09-2012, 09:25 PM

It all depends of perspective and your point of view.

Lithium
10-09-2012, 09:26 PM
i dont like her clothes atall but if she is going to be good poltician then one shouldnt judge her on what she is wearing:)

Yeah, you are right but im sure that her hijab has nothing to do with her personality, it's just a provocation and if she is going to be a serious politician she has to take some Business communication classes to know what her look should* be.

dralos
10-09-2012, 09:28 PM
Yeah, you are right but im sure that her hijab has nothing to do with her personality, it's just a provocation and if she is going to be a serious politician she has to take some Business communication classes to know what her look should* be.
she probably wants to make to everyone sure that she aint serb or proserb by wearing that in my opinion
but bosnia is very divided and i think politicians gave up the idea to be good for every slav of different religion there so they decided probably just my own,fuck the rest

Hurrem sultana
10-09-2012, 09:28 PM

Lol,just stick with your bulgarian problems:D:picard1:

Flintlocke
10-09-2012, 09:30 PM
This is what the Serbs see and there's 100 more Karadzic and Mladic ready to happen...

Sultan Suleiman
10-09-2012, 09:30 PM

Buddy you have no bloody idea about whom you are talking about... :rolleyes:

Sultan Suleiman
10-09-2012, 09:31 PM
This is what the Serbs see and there's 100 more Karadzic and Mladic ready to happen...

And 100 more will end the same way.

Lithium
10-09-2012, 09:31 PM
Lol,just stick with your bulgarian problems:D:picard1:

Is this some kind of a discrimination? :D
I will post where I want to, you are the last creature that could even speak to me.

Flintlocke
10-09-2012, 09:32 PM
And 100 more will end the same way.

You mean in a nice hotel in the Netherlands with no cost of food and medicare and all their buddies there while their enemies are 6 feet under? What a horrible fate :rolleyes:

Lithium
10-09-2012, 09:33 PM
Buddy you have no bloody idea about whom you are talking about... :rolleyes:

I study these subjects :ranger: and it's really important to look appropriate for business and political occasions or events.

Hurrem sultana
10-09-2012, 09:34 PM
You mean in a nice hotel in the Netherlands with no cost of food and medicare and all their buddies there while their enemies are 6 feet under? What a horrible fate :rolleyes:

Bosniaks are not as naive as before,believe me..they can have 100 more Mladic and Karradzic burt they wont get any more Sreberenicas ;)

Sultan Suleiman
10-09-2012, 09:34 PM

Albo don't you have welfare checks to pick up and coke to deal?

Don't let this silly little thread keep you from it. :thumb001:

Sultan Suleiman
10-09-2012, 09:35 PM
I study these subjects :ranger: and it's really important to look appropriate for business and political occasions or events.

And she LITERALLY wrote the book about it little one.

Flintlocke
10-09-2012, 09:35 PM
Nah, coke is for amateurs. :D

dralos
10-09-2012, 09:36 PM
Albo don't you have welfare checks to pick up and coke to deal?

Don't let this silly little thread keep you from it. :thumb001:
all yugoz mention this welfare checks so i have to ask this do you fags want a piece of it if you dont then stop bitching about it,its not our fault that you're fucked up:D

Sultan Suleiman
10-09-2012, 09:37 PM
all yugoz mention this welfare checks so i have to ask this do you fags want a piece of it if you dont then stop bitching about it,its not our fault that you're fucked up:D

I like to earn my living with my own hands.

Hurrem sultana
10-09-2012, 09:38 PM

She looks appropriate in her society,i guess in Serbia or Bulgaria she would not,but i doubt she has any plans on visiting those 2 countries:rolleyes:

dralos
10-09-2012, 09:39 PM
I like to earn my living with my own hands.
good for you so stop whinning about business of other people,welfare checks or not we all get good along:D

Mraz
10-09-2012, 09:43 PM
She seems qualified for this job, people criticizing her just because of her hijab are morrons.

Sultan Suleiman
10-09-2012, 09:46 PM
She seems qualified for this job, people criticizing her just because of her hijab are morrons.

She is overqualified for the job of a mayor of a small outback village of barely 15,000 people.

Flintlocke
10-09-2012, 09:47 PM
Wimminz don't belong in politics.-

Hurrem sultana
10-09-2012, 09:47 PM
She is overqualified for the job of a mayor of a small outback village of barely 15,000 people.

This is a start,i am sure she will prove her self as a mayor and get a better job in lets say 4 or 8 years ;)

dralos
10-09-2012, 09:51 PM
if she wants to get up in the ladder she has to proof that she is a wolf:D

Sultan Suleiman
10-09-2012, 09:52 PM
This is a start,i am sure she will prove her self as a mayor and get a better job in lets say 4 or 8 years ;)

She isn't one of the Old Bosniak Families (of SDA), and the "changes" of roles and successions there are still going as they were arranged in late 90s (basically Bosnian version of Communist party succession). That was one of the reasons why Silajdžić broke of from SDA.

Sadly she won't see much "action" beyond this little shit outback. She will waste 4 years of her life she could have spent building a business network and employing talented young people with marketable skills. :bored:

Hurrem sultana
10-09-2012, 09:56 PM
She isn't one of the Old Bosniak Families (of SDA), and the "changes" of roles and successions there are still going as they were arranged in late 90s (basically Bosnian version of Communist party succession). That was one of the reasons why Silajdžić broke of from SDA.

Sadly she won't see much "action" beyond this little shit outback. She will waste 4 years of her life she could have spent building a business network and employing talented young people with marketable skills. :bored:

There are new powers coming to SDA,new young people..like that Semir Efendic.Change is possible.SDA is divided between 2 blocks either way

Sultan Suleiman
10-09-2012, 09:59 PM
There are new powers coming to SDA,new young people..like that Semir Efendic.Change is possible.SDA is divided between 2 blocks either way

No honey, change isn't coming to SDA.

It's all smoke and mirrors to show some "internal struggle for change and more democracy", while behind the scenes power sharing deals from the 90s are still taking place.

Exposing the "democratic party institutions" of SDA is what got Silajdžić elected in the first place.

SDA is a bloody oligarchy, but also it is a necessity for Bosniaks till a better alternative comes along.

Hurrem sultana
10-09-2012, 10:03 PM
No honey, change isn't coming to SDA.

It's all smoke and mirrors to show some "internal struggle for change and more democracy", while behind the scenes power sharing deals from the 90s are still taking place.

Exposing the "democratic party institutions" of SDA is what got Silajdžić elected in the first place.

SDA is a bloody oligarchy, but also it is a necessity for Bosniaks till a better alternative comes along.

Well Sulejman Tihic is old enough for pension ,Bakir Izetbegovic almost there too,all the old guys are=old..if not in a democratic way,then time will remove them:D

Sultan Suleiman
10-09-2012, 10:04 PM
Well Sulejman Tihic is old enough for pension ,Bakir Izetbegovic almost there too,all the old guys are=old..if not in a democratic way,then time will remove them:D

And next old guys take over, after them the next, and so and on and on.

Eventually even you will see the pattern.

Hurrem sultana
10-09-2012, 10:07 PM
And next old guys take over, after them the next, and so and on and on.

Eventually even you will see the pattern.

The next generation is the young generation.I like many of the young SDA profiles.They too hopefully realize change is a must and they cant expect to win forever on the costs of the name of Alija Izetbegovic ;)

Sultan Suleiman
10-09-2012, 10:09 PM
The next generation is the young generation.I like many of the young SDA profiles.They too hopefully realize change is a must and they cant expect to win forever on the costs of the name of Alija Izetbegovic ;)

Rule of thumb in SDA is on every yellow, brown, black and red head there come 5 silver(ing) heads.

Hurrem sultana
10-09-2012, 10:16 PM
Ma xsta ti znas SBBB-ovac :D

Su
10-09-2012, 10:34 PM

She must have had a tough life. I respect her and hopefully she will master her job and duties :thumb001:

curiousman
10-10-2012, 06:50 AM
I've no problems with her wearing a hijab, I've some problems with people celebrating her as "First EUROPEAN mayor with hijab"

Anusiya
10-10-2012, 07:51 AM
I have no problem with the Hijab either, I can't find any practical use of it in Europe. We don't have sandstorms, the heat is bearable and to deal with cold winters you need more than that. Even ancient greek women scarved their heads, but back then a clean water supply was scarce too. At least she could show her hair a bit.

Sultan Suleiman
10-10-2012, 07:59 AM
Ma xsta ti znas SBBB-ovac :D

A ti iz Švedske jednostavno prepuna inside informacijama o SDA :P

Methmatician
10-10-2012, 08:36 AM
I can't find any practical use of it in Europe.

It's just for tradition and fashion. Eastern Europe has been wearing them centuries.

Vukodav
10-10-2012, 11:15 AM
It's just for tradition and fashion. Eastern Europe has been wearing them centuries.

it is not the same thing.
this is babushka style scarf, part of most European national costumes, not a hijab
http://suburbangrandma.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/The-Vail-dance-with-Babushka-scarf.jpg

anyway, you can see them only in remote villages on old ladies.
as I said, it is not comparable to hijab because you can't see one in European cities. and women are not obliged to wear them.

Methmatician
10-10-2012, 11:28 AM
anyway, you can see them only in remote villages on old ladies. as I said, it is not comparable to hijab because you can't see one in European cities. and women are not obliged to wear them.

He said there's no practical use. I just explained that it's just for tradition and fashion that people still wear them. However, there are people who wear it for religious reasons as well, like the headscarves of Eastern Europe.

Vukodav
10-10-2012, 11:55 AM
He said there's no practical use. I just explained that it's just for tradition and fashion that people still wear them. However, there are people who wear it for religious reasons as well, like the headscarves of Eastern Europe.

I know and I understand you but tbh it makes woman ugly, it is not fashionable in any case. I see it as a part of bacward and stubborn persona who wants to go against the wind.
I don't wear Montenegrin cap for exp and that cap is part of my tradition. there are other ways to show the world that you are different.

Hurrem sultana
10-10-2012, 12:17 PM
I know and I understand you but tbh it makes woman ugly, it is not fashionable in any case. I see it as a part of bacward and stubborn persona who wants to go against the wind.
I don't wear Montenegrin cap for exp and that cap is part of my tradition. there are other ways to show the world that you are different.

I doubt the religious women care about what you think is ugly or not ugly,i really doubt a religious woman would even think about if the hijab is fashion or not :D

Methmatician
10-10-2012, 12:18 PM
I know and I understand you but tbh it makes woman ugly, it is not fashionable in any case.

Fashion is subjective. I don't see it fashionable, but others might.

I see it as a part of bacward and stubborn persona who wants to go against the wind.

And some Muslims see it as part of their everyday life. It's not banned. Most of these women aren't wearing it to annoy people.

I don't think it's to show people that you're different. It's just highly recommended in Islam that a woman wears one.

Methmatician
10-10-2012, 12:20 PM
i really doubt a religious woman would even think about if the hijab is fashion or not :D

A lot of Australian Muslim women see it as a fashion item :D You can by fashionable ones in certain stores.

Siberian Cold Breeze
10-10-2012, 12:26 PM
I have problems with Hijab,i don't like same style of head fashion uniform of Capitalist- Modified Islamic indoktrination from Indonesia ,Malaysia ,Lebanon, East Turkistan, Turkey Bosnia ..its same if u wear an American flag on your head.
They remove national styles promote to all Muslim countries same patern..I hate all kind of uniforms and signs of totalitarism esp when they represent themselves a sign of democracy..

Don't Bosnians have their traditional style for female head fashion..?

Methmatician
10-10-2012, 12:32 PM
Don't Bosnians have their traditional style for female head fashion..?

Yes, but conservative Islamic world is pushing for traditional Islam in Bosnia and Herzegovina.

Hurrem sultana
10-10-2012, 12:36 PM
Yes, but conservative Islamic world is pushing for traditional Islam in Bosnia and Herzegovina.

Islam in Bosnia is traditional,but as every other countries we have our local "fashion style",but then you also know women used to wear niaqb just 100 years ago

Hurrem sultana
10-10-2012, 12:38 PM
I have problems with Hijab,i don't like same style of head fashion uniform of Capitalist- Modified Islamic indoktrination from Indonesia ,Malaysia ,Lebanon, East Turkistan, Turkey Bosnia ..its same if u wear an American flag on your head.

Not really,women in Bosnia wear colourfull hijabs,often with pants and so on.Not what you see in Iran or Saudi arabia

Methmatician
10-10-2012, 12:39 PM
Islam in Bosnia is traditional

No. It isn't. If it were, it would resemble more like the Islamic practises of Saudi Arabs or Iranians. How can people eat pork, drink, wear jeans, and still say Islam in Bosnia is traditional? Sure, people do some Islamic things traditionally, but not as a whole.

Siberian Cold Breeze
10-10-2012, 12:42 PM

Arab Customs represent themselves as a pattern of Islam and still think Islam is Universal..So a Muslim Eskimo women should wear this too?
They are stealing national identities for the sake of Arabo-American capitalism .

If Turkish or Bosnian women want to cover their hair there are 1000 ways of it.

Methmatician
10-10-2012, 12:44 PM
Arab Customs represent themselves as a pattern of Islam and still think Islam is Universal. They are stealing national identities for the sake of Arabo-American capitalism. If Turkish or Bosnian women want to cover their hair there are 1000 ways of it.

Yes, I know. Islam is very Arab-centric, and that's why I don't favour it.

Hurrem sultana
10-10-2012, 12:45 PM
No. It isn't. If it were, it would resemble more like the Islamic practises of Saudi Arabs or Iranians. How can people eat pork, drink, wear jeans, and still say Islam in Bosnia is traditional? Sure, people do some Islamic things traditionally, but not as a whole.

you find thst in Turkey,Azerbaijan etc even more

Hurrem sultana
10-10-2012, 12:48 PM
If Turkish or Bosnian women want to cover their hair there are 1000 ways of it.

And there are different styles,i can see if a covered woman is arab,pakistani or bosnian just by looking at the style of her dressing

Methmatician
10-10-2012, 12:49 PM
you find thst in Turkey,Azerbaijan etc even more

Traditional Islam, or Bosnia Islam?

Hurrem sultana
10-10-2012, 12:53 PM

People drinking ,eating pork etc

Siberian Cold Breeze
10-10-2012, 12:57 PM
Yes, I know. Islam is very Arab-centric, and that's why I don't favour it.

Because Arabs ban non Arab Muslims being nationalistic and turn them Arab wannabes.

Turkmen style is out ,Arabo-Frech Pardesu (Covercoat)-scarf is the modern Muslim women uniform..very nice indeed..:mad:

http://imageshack.us/a/img138/6934/ucetekerbindallilartari.jpg

Methmatician
10-10-2012, 12:57 PM
People drinking ,eating pork etc

Not as much as in Bosnia though. There were honour killings in Turkey on the news. I haven't heard of that happening in Bosnia, except one case with a Wahhabi.

Hurrem sultana
10-10-2012, 12:59 PM
Not as much as in Bosnia though. There were honour killings in Turkey on the news. I haven't heard of that happening in Bosnia, except one case with a Wahhabi.

Thats kurds,those turks i know are just like bosniaks ,i doubt Australia has more turks than Germany and Sweden

Methmatician
10-10-2012, 01:05 PM
Turkmen style is out ,Arabo-Frech Pardesu (Covercoat)-scarf is the modern Muslim women uniform..very nice indeed..:mad:

It doesn't just stop there :D Remember that both our peoples used to use Arabic script. And still, Arabic is the only language allowed in prayer. And for Arabs; Arab culture=Islamic culture, since Islam is based on Bedouin people apparently.

Methmatician
10-10-2012, 01:07 PM
Thats kurds,those turks i know are just like bosniaks ,i doubt Australia has more turks than Germany and Sweden

Turks in Aus are much more religious than Bosniaks in Aus. I've never been to Turkey, but from what I read about it I can tell it's more of an Islamic society than Bosnia.

Hurrem sultana
10-10-2012, 01:09 PM
Medvjed arabic is islamic langauge now if you are not muslim why would you bother,from Australia,what muslims in turkey or bosnia do? arabic will continue to be used in prayers

Methmatician
10-10-2012, 01:15 PM
Medvjed arabic is islamic langauge now if you are not muslim why would you bother

And I don't like that. Muslims should be free to pray in whatever language they want.

Hurrem sultana
10-10-2012, 01:17 PM
Lol i dont like that hindus cant eat beef,they should be able to do that

kvarc
10-10-2012, 01:40 PM

when Bosnians Serbs changed there faith to islam :D, they were alowed to keep there last names if the root of the last names wasn`t based on a christian name....for example Babic, witch root is "baba", a word meaning grandmother, or Kovacevic, witch means son of a "blacksmith" :D

Siberian Cold Breeze
10-10-2012, 03:30 PM
It doesn't just stop there :D Remember that both our peoples used to use Arabic script. And still, Arabic is the only language allowed in prayer. And for Arabs; Arab culture=Islamic culture, since Islam is based on Bedouin people apparently.

Thay turned this religion into exploit and assimilation of Non Arab Muslims ,their language ,culture ,clothing to weaken their national identity so they can control easily and they name them "mevali:servant-slave" in their language ..
Actually praying in mother language is not against Kuran ,that rule is invented by Umayyad ,not essential part of Islam but if even Non Arab Muslims embraced, what can we do?..I don't think God would punish people because they pray in their language (that would be a racist God ,favoring Arabs ) but dogmatic thinking pervaded islam societies, that kind of logical-individualistic thinking is not accepted .

Siberian Cold Breeze
10-10-2012, 03:31 PM
delete-multiple load

Su
10-10-2012, 03:40 PM

Honour killing is done by people who are originating from Southeastern as well as Eastern parts of Turkey, in some cases although people are living outside of these 2 regions: Southeastern as well as Eastern parts of Turkey- but their parents or grannies are originating from those 2 regions-, still do these sort of acts.

Of course we can't say every SouthEastener and Easterner is a potential killer.

http://www.online-utility.org/image/ImageCache?file=c/c8/Turkey_Regions_map-en.svg/800px-Turkey_Regions_map-en.svg

And also we got laws protecting women although -as you know, our government / AKP, is a very religious one-.

Honour killing =/= Islam.
Honour killing == disgusting Middle Eastern custom

Siberian Cold Breeze
10-10-2012, 03:53 PM
Honour killing is done by people who are originating from Southeastern as well as Eastern parts of Turkey, in some cases although people are living outside of these 2 regions: Southeastern as well as Eastern parts of Turkey- but their parents or grannies are originating from those 2 regions-, still do these sort of acts.

Of course we can't say every SouthEastener and Easterner is a potential killer.

http://www.online-utility.org/image/ImageCache?file=c/c8/Turkey_Regions_map-en.svg/800px-Turkey_Regions_map-en.svg

And also we got laws protecting women although -as you know, our government / AKP, is a very religious one-.

Honour killing =/= Islam.
Honour killing == disgusting Middle Eastern custom

Its a feudal law ,like Albanian Kanun or vendetta ..not a part of Islam or Turkish tradition.

Sultan Suleiman
10-10-2012, 04:21 PM

Now if you had a bloody idea what you are talking about it would make for an interesting discussion.

Sultan Suleiman
10-10-2012, 04:26 PM
when Bosnians Serbs changed there faith to islam :D, they were alowed to keep there last names if the root of the last names wasn`t based on a christian name....for example Babic, witch root is "baba", a word meaning grandmother, or Kovacevic, witch means son of a "blacksmith" :D

That makes no sense...

Most Muslim Serbs when they were expelled out of Serbia by their Christian brethren went to Turkey rather than Bosnia.

And Kovećevići Imams (their first mention is in 16th century) of Gornja Tuzla are the well known keepers and collectors of Bosnian Ilahije.

Most Serb Muslims anyway had more "administrative" sounding lastnames rather than Slavic ones with Kadija being literally the one which was used mostly. :rolleyes:

Sultan Suleiman
10-10-2012, 04:29 PM
Actually praying in mother language is not against Kuran ,that rule is invented by Umayyad ,not essential part of Islam but if even Non Arab Muslims embraced, what can we do?..I don't think God would punish people because they pray in their language (that would be a racist God ,favoring Arabs ) but dogmatic thinking pervaded islam societies, that kind of logical-individualistic thinking is not accepted .

Bosnians figured that out mere decades after their conversion. Hence Hamzi Muslims came into being. Not that we just got rid of the Arabic we got rid of the Hadith shit aswell, and that is probably the closest thing to "pure Islam" there was.

But TBH it's quite a sad sight to see a Bosniak to rot in Sunnism. It nearly sad as Croats wasting in Catholicism...

Siberian Cold Breeze
10-10-2012, 05:06 PM
Bosnians figured that out mere decades after their conversion. Hence Hamzi Muslims came into being. Not that we just got rid of the Arabic we got rid of the Hadith shit aswell, and that is probably the closest thing to "pure Islam" there was.

But TBH it's quite a sad sight to see a Bosniak to rot in Sunnism. It nearly sad as Croats wasting in Catholicism...

Sunni Islam resembling Catolicism in that manner ,for Vatican is equal to Umayyad or El Ezher institute .We have our own teocrats opposing Hadits and other non Kuranic practicals ,promoting logical thinking ,but these scholars like Yaşar Nuri Öztürk for instance..are being discredited by mainstream mediocre religious institutions ,they have ofcourse followers ..
Turk Alevi's and Bektashi's btw already have their own customs ,pray in Turkish and their rituals (involves Semah -dancing) are different from Sunnies ,follow a heterodox version of Islam for centuries.

ficuscarica
10-10-2012, 05:34 PM
Winning an election with a headscarf is like winning the Paralympics.

Even if you win you are still retarded.

Trun
10-10-2012, 05:38 PM
This is a disgrace for Europe.

Sultan Suleiman
10-10-2012, 06:16 PM
Winning an election with a headscarf is like winning the Paralympics.
Even if you win you are still retarded.

Now with this comment you just proved that you have a lifetime hold of the 1st place there.

I posted her qualifications and compared to yours... Well just look at the line above. :bored:

ficuscarica
10-10-2012, 06:22 PM
Now with this comment you just proved that you have a lifetime hold of the 1st place there.

I posted her qualifications and compared to yours... Well just look at the line above. :bored:

That´s my whole point... all her qualifications are worth nothing with that thing. She is constantly making a joke out of herself. Qualifications are fine, but when you look like an owl you are still a pretty sad creature...

Sultan Suleiman
10-10-2012, 06:38 PM
That´s my whole point... all her qualifications are worth nothing with that thing. She is constantly making a joke out of herself. Qualifications are fine, but when you look like an owl you are still a pretty sad creature...

Well if she wasn't a CEO of two banks and an aid to minister of finance I would see your point. She earned the respect of quite a few people back here, so I couldn't give two flying shits if she were a bloody nudist as long as she kept up with her awe inspiring results.

But yeah, Hijab is kinda crap.

Gorštak
08-16-2013, 05:28 AM
lol so many hating comments.
My dear fellow Europeans, Bosniaks live in their own European state and you are not those who will decide how they will dress, we as modern people with democratic beliefs give right of choice to everybody to dress as they wish.
French can ban hijab in their state, it's their state, Switzerland can ban construction of minarets in Switzerland, that's their right( although are those religious freedoms that Europe is so proud on them?), but get used that Bosniaks are not immigrants in Europe that you can dictate to them, in our beatiful European state religious freedoms are guaranteed to all, even to Muslims.
On what fact you actually should be concentrated, is that in Muslims majority area woman was chosen for mayor, so much about how Muslims see womens as just slaves.
She is an highly educated economist, and that is what is important.
Bosniaks are like most civilized people in Europe, Muslims vote for woman and most popular politician among them in state is Zeljko Komsic, atheist from Catholic family.

Anglojew
08-16-2013, 07:11 AM
http://plancksconstant.org/blog1/iamges/sub10/burq.jpg

Gorštak
08-16-2013, 07:21 AM
Go be Jew somewhere else.

armenianbodyhair
08-16-2013, 07:47 AM
Go be Jew somewhere else.

You'd really do much better not to sink to his level.

Empecinado
08-16-2013, 10:51 AM
As long such things just happen in Bosnia I don't care. Problem is that soon we will see it in countries where Islam is not the native religion.

Wadaad
08-16-2013, 10:53 AM
Isnt the mayor of Rotterdam a Muslim guy? I think it already happened

The mayor of Calgary, Alberta is a Paki Muslim:

http://farm6.staticflickr.com/5213/5529966628_e3bfd453a0_o.jpg

YeshAtid
08-16-2013, 10:55 AM
And so it begins

Wadaad
08-16-2013, 11:07 AM
England:

http://jafrianews.files.wordpress.com/2013/05/pakistani-origin-muslim-mayors-of-england-2013-14.jpg

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_t2Ry7I5DNuQ/SqJM62wcogI/AAAAAAAAEac/ffBi9u2QcvY/s320/Boriss+Johnson+muslim.jpg

YeshAtid
08-16-2013, 11:11 AM
England:

http://jafrianews.files.wordpress.com/2013/05/pakistani-origin-muslim-mayors-of-england-2013-14.jpg

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_t2Ry7I5DNuQ/SqJM62wcogI/AAAAAAAAEac/ffBi9u2QcvY/s320/Boriss+Johnson+muslim.jpg

Educated pakistanis are great people.
Boris Johnson 's turkish anyway

Mraz
08-16-2013, 11:20 AM
Isnt the mayor of Rotterdam a Muslim guy? I think it already happened

The mayor of Calgary, Alberta is a Paki Muslim:

http://farm6.staticflickr.com/5213/5529966628_e3bfd453a0_o.jpg

Yes, but he doesn't wear the hijab read th tittle :p

Geni
08-16-2013, 11:26 AM
First headscarved mayor of Europe

http://media.worldbulletin.net/250x190/2012/10/08/babic-amra-visokoin-0-1.jpg

World Bulletin / News Desk
Amra Babich became first headscarved mayor of Bosnia Herzegovina and Europe as she has been elected as Visoko mayor.
Bosnia held local elections on Sunday.
Babich got 29,39 of votes in Visoko municipality elections which she run as a candidate of Democratic Movement Party (SDA) that was founded by former president Alija Izzetbegovich.
Babich, had been a member of municipal assembly, also heads a civil society organization that helps families of troops killed during Bosnia war.

All good for Amra Babitch..

CrystalMaiden
08-16-2013, 12:08 PM
And so it begins

You mean the Žid infestation of Bosnian section?

That happened months ago.

Hurrem sultana
08-16-2013, 01:01 PM
Say what you want,judging by now she is one of the best mayors in whole Bosnia.Visoko people like her,,,and our people usually NEVER like politicians

Hurrem sultana
08-16-2013, 01:02 PM
Yes, but he doesn't wear the hijab read th tittle :p

Yeah,Bosnia is full of muslim mayors but non of them is covered lol

Illancha
08-16-2013, 01:03 PM
She seems to be quite a good-looking and presentable lady to tell the truth and certainly being educated adds to her appeal.

I would mistake her for Chechen actually.

Petros Houhoulis
08-16-2013, 02:41 PM
lol so many hating comments.
My dear fellow Europeans, Bosniaks live in their own European state and you are not those who will decide how they will dress, we as modern people with democratic beliefs give right of choice to everybody to dress as they wish.
French can ban hijab in their state, it's their state, Switzerland can ban construction of minarets in Switzerland, that's their right( although are those religious freedoms that Europe is so proud on them?), but get used that Bosniaks are not immigrants in Europe that you can dictate to them, in our beatiful European state religious freedoms are guaranteed to all, even to Muslims.
On what fact you actually should be concentrated, is that in Muslims majority area woman was chosen for mayor, so much about how Muslims see womens as just slaves.
She is an highly educated economist, and that is what is important.
Bosniaks are like most civilized people in Europe, Muslims vote for woman and most popular politician among them in state is Zeljko Komsic, atheist from Catholic family.

You make it sound as if economics was an actual science.

I've got news for you: It isn't...

Gorštak
08-16-2013, 02:49 PM
You make it sound as if economics was an actual science.

I've got news for you: It isn't...
You are becoming too soft.
Economic part would be least interesting part of that post to reply to old Petros.

Grizzly
08-16-2013, 03:12 PM
would tap that kebab ass lol jk

Petros Houhoulis
08-18-2013, 03:14 AM
Yeah,Bosnia is full of muslim mayors but non of them is covered lol

Yeah, they get their sheep covered, not themselves...