PDA

View Full Version : Five wounded in suspected PKK Terror organizaiton attacks on schools

Su
10-10-2012, 07:31 AM
Just some usual stuff from Turkey:

Two teachers and three students were wounded today in simultaneous attacks on high schools in the southeastern provinces of Diyarbakir and Şırnak, Doğan news agency reported.

Nine schools in Şırnak’s Şehitlik district and one school in Diyarbakır were attacked by suspected supporters of the outlawed Kurdistan Workers’ Party (PKK), who hurled Molotov cocktails and noise bombs at the school buildings before they fled the scene.

A fire broke out after about 10 attackers entered the school in Diyarbakır and allegedly threw Molotov cocktails at teachers’ and administrative rooms. The fire was extinguished before it spread.

Injured people were taken to nearby hospitals, while remaining students were sent home after the attacks.

Police are continuing their search for the assailants.

"I hate those who transform these children into terrorists. This is the matter I cry about,” said Diyarbakır police chief Recep Güven, who stirred a large debate when he said Oct. 7 that anyone who does not cry for the death of a militant was not human.

“How can a child attempt to burn his teacher? How can he go to school and burn his teacher? How did these children become like this? How have they done this? I advise them to look at what they've done. What can I say? How can they be useful for humanity?” Güven said.

http://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/five-wounded-in-suspected-pkk-attacks-on-schools-.aspx?pageID=238&nID=31988&NewsCatID=338

ChildOfTheJin
10-10-2012, 10:05 PM
Her bijit!!! Turkish schools teach children that everyone was born out of the Turkish nation.

But why do you get sources from hurriyet? They chat as much shit as Today's Zaman.

And correction, this isn't usually stuff from turkey, it is usual stuff from North Kurdistan, the land your turkish brothers burnt and destroyed.

We will be free one day, there will be a country called Kurdistan, God wills it!!

Long live the children of Cyaxares the great!

Cannabis Sativa
10-10-2012, 11:05 PM
And correction, this isn't usually stuff from turkey, it is usual stuff from North Kurdistan, the land your turkish brothers burnt and destroyed.

And you need Turkish Visa to get your North Bokistan.

As for molotov attack, i do less care about teachers going over there since the idiot teachers thinking kurds are angels. If the teachers were killed, they would only be some statistics within few years. If they were enough smart ethnic Turks to think what will happen to them they wouldn't go to this shithole.

Annihilus
10-10-2012, 11:18 PM
Her bijit!!! Turkish schools teach children that everyone was born out of the Turkish nation.

But why do you get sources from hurriyet? They chat as much shit as Today's Zaman.

We will be free one day, there will be a country called Kurdistan, God wills it!!

Long live the children of Cyaxares the great!

There is a Kurdistan, in Iraq, thanks to the Turks who helped you. So you want to be free and cut your daughters clitoris? What are you waiting for man, Kurdistan is there, heaven on earth go go go

ChildOfTheJin
10-11-2012, 06:19 AM
There is a Kurdistan, in Iraq, thanks to the Turks who helped you. So you want to be free and cut your daughters clitoris? What are you waiting for man, Kurdistan is there, heaven on earth go go go

Lol? The Turks threatened to invade south Kurdistan. They haven't done shit for us. The Turkish army just kills our people, remember roboski?

ChildOfTheJin
10-11-2012, 06:22 AM
And you need Turkish Visa to get your North Bokistan.

As for molotov attack, i do less care about teachers going over there since the idiot teachers thinking kurds are angels. If the teachers were killed, they would only be some statistics within few years. If they were enough smart ethnic Turks to think what will happen to them they wouldn't go to this shithole.

I spit on the Turkish visa

You seperate us with imaginary lines so your just acting like your blind. I don't care about the maps that were man made.

ChildOfTheJin
10-11-2012, 06:31 AM
And if you wanna stop these Turk - Kurd arguments then you should stop posting threads like this

Su
10-11-2012, 08:18 PM
Helal olsun polisimize:

Kahraman polis PKK'yla tek başına çatıştı

Tunceli’de görevli bir polis memuru Pülümür karayolu üzerinde yol kesen PKK’lılarla çatışmaya girdi. Çatışmada 2 sivil ile birlikte yaralanan polis memurunun vurduğu 2 PKK’lıdan birinin öldüğü belirtildi.

Tunceli’den Pülümür İlçesi’ne giden içinde bir polis memuru ile 2 sivilin bulunduğu otomobil, karayolunun 15’inci kilometresine geldiğinde bir grup PKK’lının yol kestiğini gördü. PKK’lılar, içinde polis memurunun da bulunduğu otomobili durdurmak isteyince, polis memuru kendisini dışarıya atıp, üzerinde taşıdığı tabancasıyla ateş açtı. PKK’lıların da karşılık vermesi üzerine bir süre çatışma çıktı. Çatışmada polis memuru yanında bulunan 2 sivil ile birlikte yaralandı. Yaralı polis memuru da açtığı ateşte 2 PKK’lıyı yaraladı. Ağır yaralanan PKK’lılardan birinin öldüğü belirtildi.

Polis memuru yaralı halde PKK’lılarla çatışmanın ardından yanında yaralanan iki sivili de otomobile bindirip, çatışma bölgesinden hızla uzaklaşıp, Tunceli’ye geldi. Yaralı polis ve 2 sivil Tunceli Devlet Hastanesi’nde tedavi altına alındı. Olası bir kan ihtiyacına karşılık çok sayıda polis memuru da hastaneye koştu.

Olayın ardından PKK’lıların bulunduğu bölgeye hava destekli operasyon düzenlendi. Karadan askerlerin sevk edildiği bölgede PKK’lıların kaçtığı alanlar Kobra helikopterler tarafından bombalandı.

http://www.hurriyet.com.tr/gundem/21676012.asp

Helal olsun!!! Tek kelimeyle helal olsun!

ChildOfTheJin
10-11-2012, 09:34 PM
Eyes of the tiger, are you blind!!!!? I told you to stop posting things like this. People like you cause more tension between Turks and Kurds on this forum. Im not bothered to argue with you 24 / 7 so If you can shut up then that would be great!

Onur
10-23-2012, 12:49 PM
Kurdish PKK members started to set fire schools in all over southeastern Turkey. They burned more than 10 schools so far since the start of the new term in September;

http://www.f5haber.com/files/ajans/2012_10_01/galeri/0dfe824e6c259d77303f3bb5693d3748_1.jpg
http://www.egeninsesi.com/uploads/147/1350107446_normal.jpg
http://www.i.seffafgazete.com/site/1/uploads/sized/2012/41/c049dfc421e2b7db5e48f4eec397209f-500x9000.Jpeg
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/A4XuaAtCcAEbidC.jpg

They are doing this because children learns Turkish in these schools. Actually i don't give a fck whether kurds learns Turkish or not because i don't wanna see them integrated into Turkish society but i rather prefer to see them completely extradited from it. The problem is that only one burned school costs us at least ~50.000 dollars damage and this is obviously getting paid by our tax money.

I am just posting this for you to see what kind of uncivilized animals we are dealing with here.

ChildOfTheJin
10-23-2012, 04:04 PM
^^ nice propaganda, almost made me believe you! well done, but try again :thumb001:

finşaų
10-24-2012, 03:03 PM
Stop trolling this thread, and stay on topic.

ChildOfTheJin
10-24-2012, 03:05 PM
Stop trolling this thread, and stay on topic.

Im not trolling. What was wrong with the video I posted? Onur called us un civilized animals and so I replied with a video proving the opposite.

finşaų
10-24-2012, 03:08 PM
It is simply not on topic (this being a controversial and serious issue). Create a separate thread about genocides supposedly committed by Turks if you want to.

ChildOfTheJin
10-24-2012, 03:10 PM
It is simply not on topic (this being a controversial and serious issue). Create a separate thread about genocides supposedly committed by Turks if you want to.

Ok