PDA

View Full Version : Bulgarian falsification of Macedonian history

Crn Volk
10-11-2012, 12:42 AM
http://www.gate.net/~mango/Bulgarian_falsification.html

Fabricated stone inscription by "Tsar Samuil" found in Voden (Edessa), Greece.

http://www.gate.net/~mango/VODEN2.jpg

During September 1997 a Greek national with "Bulgarian identity" from Voden named Stoidis
appeared in Sofia at the National Historical Museum and declared to the Director Bozidar
Dimitrov that he has in his possession a stone inscription found in Voden (Edessa) during
the reconstruction of a local church. The Director declared the inscription a fake made
by Bulgarian nationalists in the 19th Century. Apparently the whole story was published
in the Bulgarian daily Kontinent on "02.10.1997."

Bugarash 1893
10-11-2012, 12:50 AM
LOL

You proved you are ancient and now the spears are pointed at Tsar Samuil.

Nice story.
So Bozidar Dimitrov declared it was fake and made by bulgarian nationalists in 19 th centure?

What are bulgarian nationalists doing in Voden?
Sharp story mate.:D

I like you man,I engoy destroying your ''facts''

Btw,here is a interesting inscription kept at the Bitola museum

http://www.macedoniainfo.com/vladislav_bitola.jpg

Crn Volk
10-11-2012, 12:53 AM
LOL

You proved you are ancient and now the spears are pointed at Tsar Samuil.

Nice story.
So Bozidar Dimitrov declared it was fake and made by bulgarian nationalists in 19 th centure?

What are bulgarian nationalists doing in Voden?
Sharp story mate.

:D
I like you man,I engoy destroying your ''facts''

Btw,here is a interesting inscription kept at the Bitola museum

http://www.macedoniainfo.com/vladislav_bitola.jpg

Bulgarian nationalists have been spreading their propaganda in the 19th century that's why. Agents of the Bulgarian state/principality have been at work in Macedonia since then. They still are, which makes it even sadder

Guapo
10-11-2012, 12:54 AM
Bulgarians are a false nation themselves

Crn Volk
10-11-2012, 12:57 AM
Bulgarians are a false nation themselves

Indeed. Were the old Bulgars Turkic or Iranic? And what numbers did they come in into the Balkans? They can't seem to answer these questions.

Bugarash 1893
10-11-2012, 12:58 AM
Bulgarian nationalists have been spreading their propaganda in the 19th century that's why. Agents of the Bulgarian state/principality have been at work in Macedonia since then. They still are, which makes it even sadder

Yes,the bulgarian state knew that one day Tito will make a Macedonian state within Yugoslavia which will become indipendent,start stealing bulgarian history,start claiming Tsar Samuil...

So they made a fake script stone so they can 200 years later prove that Tsar Samuil was bulgarian and not macedonian.

You are a true example of the peoples psychology that exists in todays Macedonia.

A world conspiracy against the ancient macedonian civilization that has prevailed in the face of todays FYROM.

Crn Volk
10-11-2012, 01:00 AM
Yes,the bulgarian state knew that one day Tito will make a Macedonian state within Yugoslavia which will become indipendent,start stealing bulgarian history,start claiming Tsar Samuil...

So they made a fake script stone so they can 200 years later prove that Tsar Samuil was bulgarian and not macedonian.

You are a true example of the peoples psychology that exists in todays Macedonia.
A world conspiracy against the ancient macedonian civilization that has prevailed in the face of todays FYROM.

The bulgarian state was competing against serb and greek propaganda...back to the history books for you. Try some non-bulgarian ones for a change.

Bugarash 1893
10-11-2012, 01:01 AM
The bulgarian state was competing against serb and greek propaganda...back to the history books for you. Try some non-bulgarian ones for a change.

So why would they make a fake script which will be used to prove that Samuil is bulgarian?

Crn Volk
10-11-2012, 01:55 AM
So why would they make a fake script which will be used to prove that Samuil is bulgarian?

because samuil was of armenian/slavic descent, and not of the dulo clan of ruling bulgar khans....

Bugarash 1893
10-11-2012, 02:07 AM
Indeed. Were the old Bulgars Turkic or Iranic? And what numbers did they come in into the Balkans? They can't seem to answer these questions.

They were turkic and iranic.
They had the influences of both.

It doesnt matter because Bulgarians today know who they are unlike the bulgarians in Macedonia.

Dont know,dont think there was a population census back then.

Bugarash 1893
10-11-2012, 02:09 AM
because samuil was of armenian/slavic descent, and not of the dulo clan of ruling bulgar khans....

Funny how his opponent after defeating Samuil and his army got the nickname ''The Bulgar Slayer'' and not the ''Slavic,Macedonian Slayer'':)

Samuil ruled during the historical period of the Second Bulgarian Empire.The Khan era was during the First Bulgarian Empire.

Again,pathetic answer.

Find me a map where Samuil's state is called Macedonian Kingdom/Empire.:rolleyes:

Crn Volk
10-11-2012, 02:11 AM
They were turkic and iranic.
They had the influences of both.

It doesnt matter because Bulgarians today know who they are unlike the bulgarians in Macedonia.

Dont know,dont think there was a population census back then.

Turkic language, turkic god....me thinks Turkic.

There are 1,417 Bulgarians in Macedonia, so who cares :thumb001:

Crn Volk
10-11-2012, 02:13 AM
Samuil ruled during the historical period of the Second Bulgarian Empire.
The Khan era was during the First Bulgarian Empire

Are you sure? Samuil ruled at the end of the 1st Bulgarian Empire. The 2nd didn'd come til much later. Again, go back to the books friend...

Bugarash 1893
10-11-2012, 02:14 AM
Turkic language, turkic god....me thinks Turkic.

Mainly turkish but if you look other elements like the name Asparuh which is iranian.

There are 1,417 Bulgarians in Macedonia, so who cares :thumb001:

According to who?
:rolleyes:

Crn Volk
10-11-2012, 02:15 AM
Mainly turkish but if you look other elements like the name Asparuh which is iranian.

According to who?

According to the same source of stats you keep using. You can't pick and choose :picard1:

Bugarash 1893
10-11-2012, 02:16 AM
Are you sure? Samuil ruled at the end of the 1st Bulgarian Empire. The 2nd didn'd come til much later. Again, go back to the books friend...

:picard1:
Dont worry,Im sure.

Didint answer none of my questions.
You are running away in a pathetic manner.

2 things

Bulgar Slayer
Show a map

Bugarash 1893
10-11-2012, 02:18 AM
According to the same source of stats you keep using. You can't pick and choose :picard1:

If you are looking at the census...Macedonia was the first country in Europe to stop it's population census...can we really trust the date coming from a country like that?

A country that cant even held a population census?

Doesnt matter,because the ones who declare to be macedonians are bulgarians because macedonians are bulgarians.

Some accept to be bulgarians,some think they are ethnic macedonians.

Crn Volk
10-11-2012, 02:21 AM
If you are looking at the census...Macedonia was the first country in Europe to stop it's population census...can we really trust the date coming from a country like that?

A country that cant even held a population census?

Doesnt matter,because the ones who declare to be macedonians are bulgarians because macedonians are bulgarians.

Some accept to be bulgarians,some think they are ethnic macedonians.

Bulgaria doesn't recognize a Turkish or Macedonian minority so let's not get cute here.

Crn Volk
10-11-2012, 02:24 AM
:picard1:
Dont worry,Im sure.

Didint answer none of my questions.
You are running away in a pathetic manner.

2 things

Bulgar Slayer
Show a map

Are you serious? I have caught you out, and you're still maintaining Samuil ruled the 2nd empire:picard2:

second bulgarian empire began 1185, samuil ruled 997 – 6 October 1014, that's 171 years apart :confused:

Bugarash 1893
10-11-2012, 02:36 AM
Bulgaria doesn't recognize a Turkish or Macedonian minority so let's not get cute here.

Under it's constitution,Bulgaria is a civil state.
There are no minorities,there are only bulgarian citizens who's human rights are respected.

Bugarash 1893
10-11-2012, 02:39 AM
Are you serious? I have caught you out, and you're still maintaining Samuil ruled the 2nd empire:picard2:

second bulgarian empire began 1185, samuil ruled 997 – 6 October 1014, that's 171 years apart :confused:

You still didint understand my point.:rolleyes:
There is a clear historical period until the khan era lasted.
The title Khan is changed by the title Tsar when Khan Boris accepts christianity.

Let it be the First Bulgarian Empire.

It was a bulgarian empire.
Look at the maps,look at the byzantine scripts on how they name their enemies.
Look at the title the byzantine emperor Basil II took.

Crn Volk
10-11-2012, 02:50 AM
You still didint understand my point.:rolleyes:
There is a clear historical period until the khan era lasted.
The title Khan is changed by the title Tsar when Khan Boris accepts christianity.

Let it be the First Bulgarian Empire.

It was a bulgarian empire.
Look at the maps,look at the byzantine scripts on how they name their enemies.
Look at the title the byzantine emperor Basil II took.

I think there is a clear distinction between the Bulgar Khaganate and the Bulgarian Empire.

Bugarash 1893
10-11-2012, 03:07 AM
I think there is a clear distinction between the Bulgar Khaganate and the Bulgarian Empire.

A Bulgar Khaganate never existed on the balkans.
Still running away from answering.:rolleyes:

Crn Volk
10-11-2012, 10:38 PM
A Bulgar Khaganate never existed on the balkans.
Still running away from answering.:rolleyes:

Nomenclature

The First Bulgarian Empire became known simply as Bulgaria[16] since its recognition by the Byzantine Empire in 681. Some historians use the terms Danube Bulgaria,[17] First Bulgarian State[18][19] or First Bulgarian Tsardom (Empire). Between 681 and 864 the country was also known as the Bulgarian Khanate,[20] Danube Bulgarian Khanate or Danube Bulgar Khanate[21][22] in order to differentiate it from Volga Bulgaria which emerged from another Bulgar group. During its early existence the country is also called Bulgar state[23] or Bulgar qaghnate.[24] Between 864 and 917/927 the country was known as Principality of Bulgaria or Knyazhestvo Bulgaria.

Bugarash 1893
10-11-2012, 11:31 PM
Great source.

It was called Bulgarian state.The End.

Btw wasnt this thread about ''Bulgarian falsification of Macedonian history''?

Where are the falsifications?:)

Or did you just open this in order to counter the threads I open?
Son,you dont wanna mess with me,I have a F*^%&$@ archive on my PC.:D

You're opening threads and you dont know what to post in them.

Crn Volk
10-11-2012, 11:38 PM
Great source.

It was called Bulgarian state.The End.

Btw wasnt this thread about ''Bulgarian falsification of Macedonian history''?

Where are the falsifications?:)

Or did you just open this in order to counter the threads I open?
Son,you dont wanna mess with me,I have a F*^%&$@ archive on my PC.:D

You're opening threads and you dont know what to post in them.

http://www.spartanblog.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/396729_10101556689428724_2317276_78092862_79657622 9_n.jpg

Yes, you are a serious man indeed. Maybe you should find a serious forum to post your serious propaganda on.

Midori
10-11-2012, 11:48 PM
According to who?

According to the last census. Unlike some others, we let everyone who lives in our country declare themselves as whatever they feel they are. We are a civilised country in that regard at least.

morski
10-12-2012, 12:53 PM
According to the last census. Unlike some others, we let everyone who lives in our country declare themselves as whatever they feel they are. We are a civilised country in that regard at least.

According to your last census you can't make a census. LOL :D What a fail.

Bugarash 1893
10-12-2012, 04:49 PM

In Bulgaria everyone can declare how do they feel in terms of ethnic background but that doesnt mean there are ethnic minorities.;)

In Macedonia the census was stopped,you cant even push through an simple statistic operation.

ioan assen
10-12-2012, 05:19 PM
Plus in Bulgaria most were numbered via internet (like me and all I know).