PDA

View Full Version : A couple of questions to White Bread..

The Lawspeaker
07-08-2009, 05:54 PM
Right.. I noticed that the forum crashed for a moment but I am going to come back at some questions I wanted to ask you before.

Indeed, White Bread.. your choice of name (as also mentioned by Lady Lyfing) is interesting enough. Why did you pick it ? And what brought you to Sweden ? Why are you flying the logo of the BNP, plus the flags of Sweden and Scania while you are neither British, Swedish nor Scanian ?

And please- by all means: I am not a moderator or administrator but the way in which you clicked horns with our friend Balder puzzled me: you haven't even introduced yourself ?

And - welcome aboard btw :)

Laudanum
07-08-2009, 06:25 PM
Where did he had the Swedish flag? At ''Country''?

The Lawspeaker
07-08-2009, 06:33 PM
In his earlier posts. Not anymore :) He changed it at Balder's request.

Laudanum
07-08-2009, 06:41 PM
Yes, I saw Balder wanted him to put the flag away. But if he put it at ''Country'', why isn't that just fine? He lives in Sweden, that's the country where he is now, or at least that's what he said. He didn't put it at ''Ancestry'' and ''Etnicity'', did he? So I don't really understand the problem.

The Lawspeaker
07-08-2009, 06:44 PM
Yes, I saw Balder wanted him to put the flag away. But if he put it at ''Country'', why isn't that just fine? He lives in Sweden, that's the country where he is now, or at least that's what he said. He didn't put it at ''Ancestry'' and ''Etnicity'', did he? So I don't really understand the problem.
I guess that the thing is that he just moved there and he doesn't seem to have any ancestry there either. It would be the same as allowing a Turk living in Amsterdam to fly a Dutch flag don't you think ?

The thing that I find peculiar is that he also uses a BNP-logo. And the only place where he posted (you can check it via his statistics) is the one about race-mixing. What are his ties to Sweden, I wonder ?

Brännvin
07-08-2009, 06:46 PM
He by PM to me;

I can understand why you'd ask me to remove the Swedish flag, but I do not understand what the actual purpose of the flag is.

There are already fields for ethnicity where I clearly say that I'm British, not Swedish. I grew up in the US, but no longer live there. I live in Sweden now. I'm mostly British and hold a UK passport, but have never lived there. Just asking, what would you have me put for a flag?

Whoa, he doesn't even know Swedish..This guy is just a troll..

I can understand why you'd ask me to remove the Swedish flag, but I do not understand what the actual purpose of the flag is.

LOL..

Right.. I noticed that the forum crashed for a moment but I am going to come back at some questions I wanted to ask you before.
Good point, the forum crashed when he was here..

The Lawspeaker
07-08-2009, 06:50 PM
He by PM to me;
He is part of the problem then. How did he get his hands on a UK passport ? British parents ?? What is he doing in Sweden anyways ?

Good point, the forum crashed when he was here..
I noticed that too. Peculiar bloke.

Originally Posted by White Bread
I can understand why you'd ask me to remove the Swedish flag, but I do not understand what the actual purpose of the flag is.Well.. what do you think the purpose of the Swedish flag is, "new Swede" ?

Aemma
07-08-2009, 07:17 PM

Indeed, White Bread.. your choice of name (as also mentioned by Lady Lyfing) is interesting enough. Why did you pick it ? And what brought you to Sweden ? Why are you flying the logo of the BNP, plus the flags of Sweden and Scania while you are neither British, Swedish nor Scanian ?

And please- by all means: I am not a moderator or administrator but the way in which you clicked horns with our friend Balder puzzled me: you haven't even introduced yourself ?

And - welcome aboard btw :)

Alright, it seems that you have misread my request somewhat Tristan. ;) I suggested a thread on the flag issue not "20 Questions for White Bread"!! :rolleyes:

Some of these questions might be personal eh? Perhaps that'll explain his possible reticence for not answering them. And frankly I wouldn't be answering most of these either. It's none of anybody's business quite frankly.

I'm just not getting any of this right now. This isn't how we welcome new members usually. What the heck happened here? :(

Óttar
07-08-2009, 07:18 PM
He is part of the problem then. How did he get his hands on a UK passport ?

Maybe because he's, uh, I don't know... British?

What is he doing in Sweden anyways ?

That's nobody's business, if he's living in Sweden then he can put up the Swedish flag as he is a private citizen and can do what he wants within the law. I lived in India for three months, is it anyone's business why I lived there?

Because I wanted to, the opportunity came, so I took it. That's why.

I wouldn't expect such an attitude from a Netherlander, as the Dutch's greatest pride historically has been their resistance to tyranny.

The Lawspeaker
07-08-2009, 07:41 PM
I wouldn't expect such an attitude from a Netherlander, as the Dutch's greatest pride historically has been their resistance to tyranny. __________________I noticed a couple of things:

1. He bunches into a tread with pretty strong views without introducing himself.
2. He has the signs on him of no less then three peoples. A Swedish flag, A flag of Scania and the mark of the BNP. It left me with some questions.

3. Shortly after he came in the forum crashed.

Netherlander (as you call it), Dutchman (as I call it) or not I am willing to ask questions if I find something fishy. I don't see any problems with asking questions.

Aemma
07-08-2009, 07:45 PM
I noticed a couple of things:

1. He bunches into a tread with pretty strong views without introducing himself.
2. He has the signs on him of no less then three peoples. A Swedish flag, A flag of Scania and the mark of the BNP. It left me with some questions.

3. Shortly after he came in the forum crashed.

Netherlander (as you call it), Dutchman (as I call it) or not I am willing to ask questions if I find something fishy.

Oh my gods, Tristan, I certainly hope that this is a tongue-in-cheek insinuation and not a serious one, eh? :p

The Lawspeaker
07-08-2009, 07:47 PM
Oh my gods, Tristan, I certainly hope that this is a tongue-in-cheek insinuation and not a serious one, eh? :p
I am sorry, Aemma. But if this was a coincedence then I am willing to apologize to him and no it wasn't meant to be a tongue-in-cheek insinuation at all. I was/am dead serious.

Brännvin
07-08-2009, 08:20 PM
He is part of the problem then. How did he get his hands on a UK passport ? British parents ?? What is he doing in Sweden anyways ?

But what's him actually, an american, english, italian or whatever..:mmmm:

I'm confused.. Why he does not know Swedish?

I just moved from the US to Malmö, Sweden because I've come to love Europe, especially the Nordic countries, and the US is a pretty bad place to live.

Well.. what do you think the purpose of the Swedish flag is, "new Swede" ?

The Swedish flag is for everyone now! To any blattejävel! :cry :cry :shakefist

Funny, currently I live between Malmö and Copenhagen (Öresund Region), so should I use the Danmark/Själland flag when I am in Copenhagen because it? :bounce:

Allenson
07-08-2009, 08:26 PM
Yo! I be white bred, that right, motha.

http://rlv.zcache.com/white_bred_tshirt-p235986749583742179trlf_400.jpg

LOL, I actually want one of these t-shirts. :)