PDA

View Full Version : Open letter to British police

ChildOfTheJin
10-13-2012, 01:12 PM
Being aware that the letter may cause problems for me, I still decided to write it, because the issue I would like to cover is much more important than my personal comfort and my piece of mind. I was inspired by the story that one of my friends at work told me few weeks ago.

My friend, a Kurd, went to Kurdistan to visit his family, as he used to do many times before. On his way back, he was stopped by police at Birmingham Airport and asked a lot of questions about PKK (Kurdistan Worker’s Party – the organisation that is struggling for freedom and human rights of Kurdish Nation oppressed and persecuted by Turkish state). His luggage was searched. My friend has nothing to do with PKK, he is just a Kurd, who lives in UK, works here, has a family and kids.

What was the reason of this “investigation”? Why him - just because he is a Kurd? Is really being a Kurd the reason to be “suspected”, to be considered as potential criminal?

In European Union, on the territory where human rights are supposed to be respected, the passenger is stopped and investigated by police for no reason, without any evidence that may be the proof that he is suspected of doing anything illegal. The person is asked the question about the organisation which is NOT on the terrorist list in Europe (A European Union court in 2008 overturned a decision to place the Kurdish rebel group PKK and its political wing on the European Union's terror list) – which means, it is not illegal.

I am human rights Kurdish activist and because of that fact I can understand that police is coming to my house, asking me questions about PKK and Kurdistan – although being human right activist shouldn’t be consider as a crime. But I have absolutely no clue why my friend was stopped by police. Even if he was also Kurdish human right activist – would it be the reason to stop him and to do such an investigation?

PKK has a wide support among Kurdish people and this is my next question: is support for the people who scarifying their lives for the sake of their nation freedom and rights really illegal? Is it really considered as terrorism? So if I support PKK struggle for freedom – am I a terrorist then?

Police all over Europe comes to our houses, stops us on the airports, attacks and arrests us during our peaceful demonstrations. And the only one thing that I would like to know is – why? My question is directed to those who give the order to police officers to do so. And who are those who give the order? Are they British Police Chiefs? UK Government? Wait a minute – maybe it is Turkish government?

Well, probably nobody will ever answer my questions, but at the same time I think we all know the answer. So let me to have a humble request. This is very simple request. All of you, who are working in British Police, from top chiefs to ordinary officers serving on the streets – please, all of you use your best imagination and try to imagine yourselves in the situation where your beloved country is divided and occupied by other states (let’s say by Germany or France – as the example). Try to imagine that your beloved country doesn’t exists on the world’s map. Try to imagine that your native, mother language – English – is illegal and forbidden and you are forced to speak foreign tongue and consider it as your own. Try to imagine that you are no more Brits, no more English, Scottish, Welsh – but “Island Germans” or “Island French” (as Kurds are called “Mountain Turks”). Try to imagine that you are the second class citizens or even slaves on your own land, where you used to live for centuries. Now try to imagine that you are not allowed to give the names John, Jack or Betty to your kids, but you have to call them: Hans, Jacques or Helga. Try to imagine that any attempt to ask for your basic human rights is consider as crime and punished – resulted in thousands of you locked in prisons, including seniors, disabled and kids (who are sexually abused by prison’s guards). Try to imagine that Her Majesty The Queen has to live in exile or is kept in isolation without the possibility to contact with outside world, nor with the family or lawyers.

But it is not all. Try to imagine that you manage to escape from the oppression to other, democratic country, but the police in that country looks at you like at criminal, only because of your origin, only because of your human desire for freedom and inalienable basic rights.
If you are able to imagine all these things, you will have the taste of the life that millions of Kurds experience right now. Although I believe that human imagination is not huge enough to cover this reality.

Maybe some of you still have the parents who remember German bombs falling down on London during II World War. Ask them how they felt that time. If they will tell you, then you will know how thousands of Kurds feel when Turkish bombs are falling down on their villages up to now.

The II World War was the act of terrorism in which millions of civilians (and soldiers) suffered and lost their lives. Turkish war on Kurds is the act of terrorism in which millions of civilians suffer or lose their lives. The only difference between these two wars is that first one was official and the second one is hidden. The first one was commonly condemned, while the second one is approved and supported by entire Western World and International Community.

We didn’t started the war with Turks. We got involved in that. And till now we are subjected to the acts of terrorism that Turkish State is practising on daily basis. So even if our freedom fighters have to kill Turkish soldiers in that unfair, unequal war – it’s only because we have no other choice. Turks attack our civilians (women and kids as well) – even outside the official borders of Turkey. Turks kill our civilians; murder them with cold blood (also women and kids). But we, Kurds don’t do such things. Our freedom fighters don’t do such things. If it happens that civilians lose their lives in this war and it is us who are responsible for that – it always happen by accident or by mistake and PKK leaders always address the apologizes to the families of the victims. Have ever happened that any terrorist group apologizes for the death of innocent people? I don’t think so. But you should notice who for sure never apologize for such things. It’s Turkish state. Family of 7, torn into pieces by Turkish bomb last year on the territory of Kurdistan Autonomous Region,www.ekurd.net more than 30 teenagers massacred by Turkish jets at the end of last year in Roboski, dozens of Kurdish shepherds in the mountains and civilians (including kids) on peaceful demonstrations wounded or killed – there are a lot of such examples every year. Turkish state hasn’t apologized for anything, even one time. So how do you think now – who are terrorists?

A well-known Soviet dictator, Stalin said: “The death of one person is a tragedy. The death of millions is statistic.” Turks went further. For Turks the death of one Kurd is the achievement and the death of millions is the success. Their hatred is so huge that the common practise in Turkish army is to mutilate the death bodies of killed Kurds and taking pictures with them, which later on are shared on Facebook. We even can’t imagine behaving in such a way.

The flag with the picture of our leader Abdullah Ocalan is consider as illegal. Why – if in none of his many books there is no single word calls to kill others? There is no single word of hatred, but all of them telling about democracy, equality and human rights. Ocalan is kept in Turkish prison on Imrali Island for more than 12 years and in total isolation for more than 440 days now without the possibility to see his relatives or lawyers. And this fact should be the subject of international investigation. The illegal use of forbidden chemical weapon by Turkish army should be the subject of international investigation – not Kurdish activity on Facebook or on peaceful demonstrations.

These are only few of thousands stories that I could tell you, stories in which you would never believe, stories which you wouldn’t find in any books – such unbelievable.

So I appeal to you, who work in British Police, consider all these facts in your minds. Look at the reality, not as Turkish state is trying to show it, but as it really is. If you are looking for real terrorists – turn your eye on Turkey. Say “No” to their brutal acts of terror toward Kurds. You should protect us, you should support us in our legitimate struggle against the oppression and injustice. You should do that, because Great Britain was one of the countries that are responsible for the current situation by signing the shameful Lausanne Treaty that put Kurdistan under brutal regimes control. I think that Great Britain should rather apologize to us and say: “Sorry, our country did something very wrong to your nation”.

I appeal to you, the chiefs and officers of British Police, don’t let Turkish state to use you like a tool in their dirty war against Kurds.

And my last request to all of you – please share my words with everyone, spread the truth about us. Please think about all these facts and decide wisely if you want to support wrong or right. And if any of you – as a human – don’t agree with unfair policy toward Kurds – don’t hesitate and don’t be afraid to speak up in our favour.

As I said at the begging of my letter - I am ready to face any responsibility for my words, because I consider that to be my duty to inform the world what is the truth about Kurds.

We, Kurdish activists who live in Western countries, don’t fight with the weapon; we struggle with our pens and our words. But we struggle for the same things as our sisters and brothers who fight with the weapon in the mountains. We all struggle for the human rights of our nation and freedom of our country. If this struggle and defending human rights is consider as “terrorism” – then yes, I am a terrorist.

Loki
10-13-2012, 01:23 PM
Very interesting, thanks for sharing

ChildOfTheJin
10-13-2012, 01:24 PM
Very interesting, thanks for sharing

Your welcome

Anatolian Eagle
10-13-2012, 01:35 PM
You might write the same letter to the French police, which recently arrested several Kurdish individuals (PKK leaders) in Europe providing PKK a good deal of arms, and then got France threatened by PKK (http://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/pkk-threatens-france-after-detention-of-leader-in-europe-.aspx?pageID=238&nID=32263&NewsCatID=359) as "enemy of Kurdish people".

The Lawspeaker
10-13-2012, 01:37 PM
Kudos to the British police for making serious work about suspected terrorists. If only our police wasn't so weak-minded: collar the lot !

Yalquzaq
10-13-2012, 01:40 PM
How can one fit so much lie in one "letter"? :p

And FYI, Pkk is not fighting for the so-called rights of Kurds, but for their own drug-dealing interests.

Heart of Oak
10-13-2012, 01:44 PM
we in the UK are used to terrorist activity, and dealing with it and its results, unfortunaly for so many visiters, passers by, from differant troubled parts of the world, they become "training exersises" they are aware who will be arriving long before they arrive, but not long enough to assess fully...
This they do on the ground, your friend done nothing more than become a possible threat, the police here investigate all possible terrorist treats fully an with out rasist intent.
As an Englishman I would like to offer my appologise for our police as they can appear to be aggessive, they deal with some very unsaviory custamers on a daily basis protecting our boarders...
I am sorry your friend had such a bad experiance, an would like to say if you ever find yourselves in the UK again, then come visit us here in Somerset, I will assure you of a pleasent time, no matter your politics...:thumb001:

Alison
10-13-2012, 01:44 PM
Are the British police being selective? From what I know about border control, they will, and have every right to stop, search and question anyone they think are behaving in a suspicious manner, on instinct or just randomly.

ChildOfTheJin
10-13-2012, 01:45 PM
What's up with the attack from only the Turks? :)

ChildOfTheJin
10-13-2012, 01:47 PM
Are the British police being selective? From what I know about border control, they will, and have every right to stop, search and question anyone they think are behaving in a suspicious manner, on instinct or just randomly.

What was the reason of this “investigation”? Why him - just because he is a Kurd? Is really being a Kurd the reason to be “suspected”, to be considered as potential criminal?

ChildOfTheJin
10-13-2012, 01:49 PM
If you still don't understand, please read the letter again

Demhat
10-13-2012, 02:03 PM
You might write the same letter to the French police, which recently arrested several Kurdish individuals (PKK leaders) in Europe providing PKK a good deal of arms, and then got France threatened by PKK (http://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/pkk-threatens-france-after-detention-of-leader-in-europe-.aspx?pageID=238&nID=32263&NewsCatID=359) as "enemy of Kurdish people".

As I already stated in your friends thread. The only sources you can find about that are presstv= Ahmedinejad toiletpaper and Hurriyet= Turkish version of press tv.

Words and claims by some Iranian ans Turkish papers about spoken words are just... words. Actions are important and I havent seen French Police being target of anything even though French Police was very harsh towards activists the last weeks.

Yalquzaq
10-13-2012, 02:10 PM
Yes, I am a terrorist.

First of all lets make one thing clear, Pkk is a terrorist organization involved in drug-dealing and this fact is universally accepted. They also bomb civilian targets across Turkey, 2 months ago 9 civilians were killed including children by Pkk bombing in Gaziantep.

Pkk has a low support among Kurds of Turkey except few very backward places, and most of the ones that do, do it so out of sheer fear. Pkk threatens to kill anyone who would not want to cooperate with them. In every village there are guards, whom are Kurds from native villages, they are being killed by Pkk aswell.

When did imaginary "Kurdistan" ever exist? No such state or nation existed, so from what do you need to get independence? Ottomans granted Kurds lands in Anatolia, and now you want to separate a chunk of Turkish land Turkish soldiers fell for against Imperialists during World War 1? Why do the terrorist here talks as if Turkey occupied a imaginary state called "Kurdistan"? Too much horse bullchit. Every inch of Anatolia was taken from Byzantines by Turks and defended the same land against a coalition of enemies in WW1, not a inch of that land belong to Kurds, there is only Turkish blood in that land.

Kurdish is not illegal or forbidden, as a matter of fact there are Kurdish tv channel called "TRT Shesh" which is a national broadcasting channel. And you are neither forbidden to say that your a Kurd, the political party of Pkk are even represented in Turkish parliament, and they freely say whatever they want, at times even talking against Turkish territorial integrity.

Turkey bombs Kurdish villages? Proof? Are you saying that caves and mountains consist of villages now? Turkish army has never done any harm to civilians in their war against terror so far and are very careful about that issue, unlike Pkk who kills Kurdish civilians for not cooperating.

Peaceful demonstrations? The only purpose of those demonstrations is to clash with police for propaganda purposes. What should Turkish police do when these people attacks police and shops?

Abdullah Ocalan is a child killer who is responsible for the death of thousands of people, he should have been killed, not kept in a luxury jain in a island.

Seriously, what a drama and horse bullschit.

Alison
10-13-2012, 02:10 PM
Ok. In the airport in Birmingham, on that given day, only Kurds were stopped, searched and questioned? What a lot of utter nonsense.

My mother was randomly stopped, searched and questioned at Heathrow, and she is an elderly British citizen who lives in Zimbabwe and flew out from South Africa.

I honestly don't see why anyone has to scream victim when the police are doing the job of policing instead of waiting in offices for the call to come in that a bomb has gone off in Trafalgar square killing hundreds. At least they are being proactive.

And no, I didn't read the entire letter. It was too long and over emotional.

International terrorism is a very real threat, and I'd much rather be questioned and released because I am innocent, than having murderous thugs walk into any country to kill innocents.

Su
10-13-2012, 02:13 PM
Guys this time I have got the news article from A WESTERN source:

Kurdish groups warn France after alleged PKK leader arrested

(Reuters) - The Kurdish National Congress, a coalition of Kurdish groups across Europe, said on Friday it considered the arrest of one of its members in France as a "head-on attack" against the Kurdish people to satisfy Turkey.

Adem Uzun, deemed by Ankara to be the main leader in Europe of the banned Kurdistan Workers Party (PKK) armed separatist group, was detained this week pending trial on suspicion of belonging to a terrorist association and trying to acquire weapons.

Clashes in recent months between the Turkish army and PKK militants - classified as a terrorist organisation by Turkey, the United States and the European Union - have been among the heaviest since the group took up arms 28 years ago.

"With this arrest, France has met the expectations of (Turkish Prime Minister) Erdogan," the Kurdistan National Congress (KNK) said in a statement.

"The KNK considers the arrest of Adem Uzun to be a head on attack against the Kurdish people and we hope the French state will reverse this decision."

A French official at the public prosecutor's office said Uzun, who had been under surveillance for several months, was arrested on suspicion of being involved in the purchase of anti-tank missiles for his organisation, including one contract worth 1.2 million euros (970 thousand pounds).

The official said Uzun and two other men belonged to the PKK and had been detained as part of the investigation. Ankara had not yet asked for his extradition, the official said.

A government source in Ankara said he was wanted by Turkish authorities.

Another arm of the PKK, the Kurdistan Communities Union (KCK), threatened Paris directly on Wednesday.

"The KCK ... calls on the French state to desert its hostile attitude against Kurds. Otherwise, the Kurdistan freedom movement and Kurdish people will exercise their rights to retaliate, and will be obliged to make decisions against the interests of the French state." it said.

LONG-RUNNING CONFLICT

The conflict has cost Turkey dearly since the militants took up arms in 1984, both in human and economic terms. There is growing public pressure on Erdogan to bring an end to the bloodshed.

Erdogan on September 27 accused France and Germany of not doing enough to combat the PKK saying they were allowing terrorist leaders to travel freely across Europe.

He has said Turkey will halt its operations against the militants once they lay down arms.

Turkish intelligence officials have had contacts with senior PKK figures in Europe in recent years to try to end a conflict that has claimed more than 40,000 lives but talks broke down.

According to Turkish media, Uzun was part of those talks. He was due to attend a conference on Saturday looking at the future of Kurds in Syria to be held at the French parliament with prominent Iraqi, Turkish and Syrian Kurds.

Turkish analysts suspect Assad of allowing a Syrian Kurdish movement believed to be linked to the PKK, the Democratic Union Party (PYD), to take control in parts of northern Syria to stop locals from joining the rebel Free Syrian Army.

Assad has denied allowing the PKK to operate on Syrian soil and the PYD denies any association with the PKK.

A strong PKK presence in Syria, where Kurds make up about one million of the 21 million population, could also complicate efforts to solve Turkey's Kurdish problem. ($1 = 0.7712 euros)

(Additional reporting by Thierry Leveque in Paris, Ece Toksabay in Istanbul and Patrick Markey in Baghdad; Editing by Jon Hemming)

Source: http://uk.reuters.com/article/2012/10/12/uk-france-kurds-turkey-idUKBRE89B10Q20121012

ChildOfTheJin
10-13-2012, 02:13 PM
First of all lets make one thing clear, Pkk is a terrorist organization involved in drug-dealing and this fact is universally accepted. They also bomb civilian targets across Turkey, 2 months ago 9 civilians were killed including children by Pkk bombing in Gaziantep.

Pkk has a low support among Kurds of Turkey except few very backward places, and most of the ones that do, do it so out of sheer fear. Pkk threatens to kill anyone who would not want to cooperate with them. In every village there are guards, whom are Kurds from native villages, they are being killed by Pkk aswell.

When did imaginary "Kurdistan" ever exist? No such state or nation existed, so from what do you need to get independence? Ottomans granted Kurds lands in Anatolia, and now you want to separate a chunk of land Turkish soldiers fell for against Imperialist British and French during World War 1?

Kurdish is not illegal or forbidden, as a matter of fact there are Kurdish tv channel called "TRT Shesh" which is a national broadcasting channel. And you are neither forbidden to say that your a Kurd, the political part of Pkk are even represented in Turkish parliament, and they freely talk whatever they want, at times even talking against Turkish territorial integrity (not openly of course).

Turkey bombs Kurdish villages? Proof? Are you saying that caves and mountains consist of villages now? Turkish army has never done any harm to civilians in their terror-war so far, unlike Pkk who kills Kurdish civilians for not cooperating.

Peaceful demonstrations? The only purpose of those demonstrations is to clash with police for propaganda purposes. What should Turkish police do when these people attacks police and shops?

Abdullah Ocalan is a child killer who is responsible for the death of thousands of people, he should have been killed, not kept in a luxury jain in a island.

Seriously, what a drama and horse bullschit. Whats more funny is that the author desperately talks as if Turkey occupied a imaginary state called "Kurdistan". My God. :rolleyes:

:picard2:

Alison
10-13-2012, 02:14 PM
By the way, I have no interest in either countrhy, but I will tell you the business if you are wrong.

Anatolian Eagle
10-13-2012, 02:15 PM
As I already stated in your friends thread. The only sources you can find about that are presstv= Ahmedinejad toiletpaper and Hurriyet= Turkish version of press tv.

Words and claims by some Iranian ans Turkish papers about spoken words are just... words. Actions are important and I havent seen French Police being target of anything even though French Police was very harsh towards activists the last weeks.

http://ikjnews.com/?p=5334

Whose "toilet paper" is this?

ChildOfTheJin
10-13-2012, 02:16 PM
Ill prove you all wrong later. But right now, I have to do something. But please for now, post as much things as you like, it will be interesting.

Yalquzaq
10-13-2012, 02:16 PM

Ill prove you all wrong later. But right now, I have to do something. But please for now, post as much things as you like, it will be interesting.

Anytime, but if you are going to be a drama-queen and write nonesense lies like the terrorist you quote, then spare us your BS please.

The Lawspeaker
10-13-2012, 02:21 PM
we in the UK are used to terrorist activity, and dealing with it and its results, unfortunaly for so many visiters, passers by, from differant troubled parts of the world, they become "training exersises" they are aware who will be arriving long before they arrive, but not long enough to assess fully...
This they do on the ground, your friend done nothing more than become a possible threat, the police here investigate all possible terrorist treats fully an with out rasist intent.
As an Englishman I would like to offer my appologise for our police as they can appear to be aggessive, they deal with some very unsaviory custamers on a daily basis protecting our boarders...
I am sorry your friend had such a bad experiance, an would like to say if you ever find yourselves in the UK again, then come visit us here in Somerset, I will assure you of a pleasent time, no matter your politics...:thumb001:
Don't be so politically correct. Would you have said the same thing if it was about someone was suspected to be a member of the IRA ?

Su
10-13-2012, 02:22 PM
http://ikjnews.com/?p=5334

Whose "toilet paper" is this?

Add this as well, same news about pkk terrorists "warning" France and it's been published from a WESTERN source called Reuters :

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1110607&postcount=15

http://uk.reuters.com/article/2012/10/12/uk-france-kurds-turkey-idUKBRE89B10Q20121012

ChildOfTheJin
10-13-2012, 02:32 PM
Please stop posting about that france thing. It is irrelevent to this topic

The Lawspeaker
10-13-2012, 02:33 PM
It's very relevant. It shows a pattern.

Su
10-13-2012, 02:35 PM
It's very relevant. It shows a pattern.

Also the pkk terrorist supporter claimed as if you would NOT be a Dutch just because you don't agree with him, there is a pattern indeed:

People either get threatened or accused to be a liar.

The Lawspeaker
10-13-2012, 02:38 PM
Also the pkk terrorist supporter claimed as if you would NOT be a Dutch just because you don't agree with him, there is a pattern indeed:

And that's why I favour collective punishment as it would frighten them into submission.. and there are two ways out of that vicious circle for them: obey the law and submit or fuck off back to back to where they have come from and submit to local law. The same goes for any other immigrants - regardless of race, religion, age, political preference or gender.

If you come here to cause trouble, any kind of trouble, you should be dealt with and it shouldn't be just a slap on the wrist.

Demhat
10-13-2012, 02:48 PM
First of all lets make one thing clear, Pkk is a terrorist organization involved in drug-dealing and this fact is universally accepted.

German Secret Service: No Proof of PKK Involvement in Drugs
20/07/2012 03:25:00
By WLADIMIR van WILGENBURG

LONDON, England – In the 2011 report of the German Intelligence Service, the Federal Office for the Protection of the Constitution (BfV) claims there is no proof that the “organization structures of the PKK [in Germany] are directly involved in the narcotics business.”

The Kurdistan Workers’ Party (PKK) is banned as a terrorist group in Germany, but organizes several large-scale events, rallies and demonstrations in the country through the Federation of Kurdish Associations in Germany (YEK-KOM). It also maintains good relations with the German leftist party Die Linke, according to the BfV.

Moreover, the BfV notes that supporters of the PKK’s youth organization, Komalên Ciwan, organized partially militant sit-ins which attracted considerable public interest and media attention. The BfV adds that the PKK tries to recruit young Kurds and uses the Internet as a means of propaganda, but says there is no proof the group is involved in drugs.

According to the book “Blood and Belief: The PKK and The Kurdish Fight For Independence” by journalist Aliza Marcus, it was an open secret that Turkish Kurds were involved in heroin smuggling, with some of them donating drug money to the PKK. But, Marcus notes, it does not seem that the PKK, as an organization, has directly produced or traded in narcotics.

The U.S. president named the PKK as a significant foreign narcotics trafficker under the Kingpin Act in May 2008. In October 2009 and April 2011, the U.S. Treasury Department designated a total of eight PKK leaders pursuant to the Kingpin Act. In 2012, the U.S. sanctioned three Moldovan-based individuals -- Zeyneddin Geleri, Cerkez Akbulut (a.k.a. Cernit Murat) and Omer Boztepe -- as connected to PKK drug trafficking networks.

In March 2010, in an interview with Reuters, PKK rebel commander Murat Karayilan, accused by the U.S. of being a “drug kingpin,” denied that the group is involved in drugs. Karayilan said the PKK is willing to open its camps in the Qandil Mountains in northern Iraq for investigation.

The PKK itself claims it does not allow drugs into areas it controls. For example, in a report from the pro-PKK news agency Firat on July 4, the PKK destroyed drugs fields in the Kurdish city of Efrin in Syria.

But there are some proofs that the Turkish Nationalist Party as well the Turkish state is involved in Drug traffic.

I will come back to the rest of your typical uneducated Turkish nationalist bullshit when I have some more time.

The Lawspeaker
10-13-2012, 02:49 PM
Source ?

ChildOfTheJin
10-13-2012, 02:51 PM

If the PKK is a terrorist organisation, then so is Mandela and his followers. He supported the PKK. The PKK does not bomb civillian targets. I think you are confusing the PKK with TAK. TAK is a much more violent organisation who seeks the destruction of Turkish people. They have similar goals, but they are different.

The PKK has lots of support among Kurds. When you see Kurdish demonstrations in turkey, which always turn violent because of your turkish police, they always raise the flags of the PKK and Ocalan. There are village guards who are paid a huge amount of money, we call them Jash which basically means traitor. But fortunately some of these Village Guards have realised their wrong doings and repented. http://ekurd.net/mismas/articles/misc2012/10/turkey4216.htm

When did imaginary "Kurdistan" ever exist? No such state or nation existed, so from what do you need to get independence? Ottomans granted Kurds lands in Anatolia, and now you want to separate a chunk of Turkish land Turkish soldiers fell for against Imperialists during World War 1? Why do the terrorist here talks as if Turkey occupied a imaginary state called "Kurdistan"? Too much horse bullchit. Every inch of Anatolia was taken from Byzantines by Turks, not a inch of that land belong to Kurds, there is only Turkish blood in that land.

Kurdistan is a area.
Do you know what the word "nation means"?
You can't just say Turkey Nation or England Nation. You say Turkish nation or English nation. That means there is a KurdISH nation. There have been Kurdish states before in this area with different names or earlier names of the word "Kurd" such as Corduene. The first Kurdish people in this area were the Halaf people who were related or the same as the Hurrians. The Ottoman empire granted land to Kurds because at that time, we were allies. When Ataturk came, he messed up the alliance. If he never existed, we would still treat eachother like brothers. Don't forget that the Ottoman empire had lots of Kurdish soldiers too. Turkey didn't invade Kurdistan, it was the western allies that invaded the region and gave Kurdish land to Turkey. That was an act of betrayel because the west promised us a state. Kurds were one of the first inhabitants of this area. The earliest Kurds, as I said before, were the Halaf culture and Mitanni.

Kurdish is not illegal or forbidden, as a matter of fact there are Kurdish tv channel called "TRT Shesh" which is a national broadcasting channel. And you are neither forbidden to say that your a Kurd, the political party of Pkk are even represented in Turkish parliament, and they freely say whatever they want, at times even talking against Turkish territorial integrity.

Kurdish is not illegal or forbiddem at the moment. That law has been recently removed in 2005. For nearly a century, the Kurds were forced to speak Turkish. Only recently were we allowed to speak our language. The BDP does not represent the PKK, but if it did, then why is it allowed to since you claim the PKK is a "terrorist" organisation? However, many of the BDP politicans get arrested for pro Kurdish statements, which have nothing to do with the PKK. Leyla Zana, the most prominent figure in Kurdish politics in Turkey, was arrested by the Turkish government even though she has said "Biji Turk u Kurd " Meaning, long live the Kurds and Turks.

Turkey bombs Kurdish villages? Proof? Are you saying that caves and mountains consist of villages now? Turkish army has never done any harm to civilians in their war against terror so far and are very careful about that issue, unlike Pkk who kills Kurdish civilians for not cooperating.

My proof is Roboski. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-16352388

Just look at that, how barbaric of the Turkish military. Yet again, you make a stupid claim.

Once you stop arresting our children, we will stop our "propaganda"

I could say the same about Ataturk. Ocalan has asked for peace and the PKK to lay down their arms SEVERAL times. He is truly serving his people. I even heard he had either Turkish or Armenian ancestry. But still, he supports the Kurdish people. What a great hero.

ChildOfTheJin
10-13-2012, 02:55 PM

I claimed that because he is very anti Kurdish. Dutch people aren't anti Kurdish. I love the Dutch people and the Dutch people love the Kurds. Tuan is acting like a Turk.

Anatolian Eagle
10-13-2012, 02:55 PM
German Secret Service: No Proof of PKK Involvement in Drugs
20/07/2012 03:25:00
By WLADIMIR van WILGENBURG

I will come back to the rest of your typical uneducated Turkish nationalist bullshit when I have some more time.

V. The PKK'S Role in International Drug Trafficking
Drug trafficking Is one of the major avenues used by terrorist organizations to raise funds for weapons systems and to launder money for so-called legitimate businesses. The PKK is no exception. Since its establishment, the PKK has been using drug profits to fund Its campaign of terror. After the military coup of 1980 in Turkey, many terrorists, including members of the PKK, began to immigrate to Europe. This gradually created a supply of human capital for the PKK to use in the continent.

Turkey has historically remained a key transshipment point for drug trafficking because of its desirable geographic location connecting Europe to Asia. In 1994, European narcotics specialists contended that 60-70% of Europe's heroin was passing through Istanbul. In addition, Tuncay Yilmaz, leader of the anti-narcotics unit of the Turkish National Police in Ankara, maintains that the PKK plays the dominant role In Turkey's narcotics smuggling industry. Most of the heroin coming from Afghanistan, Iran, and Pakistan pass through Turkey and head toward Western Europe. Several sources maintain that smuggling operations were partly controlled by Iranian nationals who escaped to Turkey after the 1979 revolution in Iran. Finally, police In Italy, Holland, Germany, and Scandinavia have been investigating and uncovering the PKK's Involvement In drug and arms smuggling In those nations since 1993.

Trends In police seizures of heroin and other drugs within Turkey Illustrate the significance of the drug trafficking problem. For example, heroin seizures In Turkey increased from 1,894 lb. In 1990 to 1.6 tons in 1994. Other areas of drug tracking have been marked by similar gains. During 1993-1994, an average of 21 tons of hashish were seized annually m addition to 2.7 tons of morphine. These figures are significant In light of the PKK's use of narcotics for supporting its campaign of terror.

Turkish officials allude to a possible connection between drug smuggling and the PKK as another component of the Illegal drug network, a theory disregarded by those who would prefer to rule out the possibility of an ideological motive. Some European intelligence officers blame Turkey for attempting to associate drug smuggling month the PKK in order to support a negative image of the group. In addition, others claim that there is no evidence to prove that the PKK or any other Turkish organization has been funded by drug smudging.

However, there is evidence inking the PKK to drug smuggling m Europe that is strong enough to force these officials to reconsider they position concerning the group's connection to illegal drugs. Fuss, a report prepared by the International Criminal Police Organization (INTERPOL) in 1992 linked the PKK to drug and concluded that nearly 178 Kurdish organizations were suspected of illegal drug trade involvement. Second, INTERPOL's chief narcotics officer Iqbal Hussain Rizvi stated that the PKK was also heavily evolved m drug trafficking as a means to support the Kurdish revolt in Turkey. Rizvi further specified the routes for the Illegal drugs confirming that Kurdish areas were sites for heroin refining factories. Third, in 1994 Germany's Chief Prosecutor maintained that 80"/o of the drugs seized in Europe were linked to the PKK and that money acquired through illegal drug trafficking was used to purchase arms. Furthermore, the Italian police also acknowledged the existence of a PKK team conducting transportation of heroin to Italy and arms to Turkey. Fourth, admissions by some of the individuals arrested for drug dealing confirm the PKK role in this illicit money-producing business. For example, a Kurdish smuggler caught in 1991 admitted to transporting 300 kilograms of heroin for the PKK over a three-year period during the late 1980s.

These incidents strongly indicate the PKK's Involvement in illegal drug trafficking and link the group to drug trading as early as 1984 (the same year the PKK officially started its separatist terrorism). Not only Is the PKK involved in the transportation of Illegal drugs, but over the years, it has also extended its role into production and marketing as well. In short, the PKK has grown into a full-service business coordinating the production, use, and transportation of Illegal drugs, particularly in Western Europe.

According to a report by the British National Service of Criminal intelligence, the PKK acquired about $75 million from drug smuggling In Europe In 1993. Further, in 1994 PKK members were arrested by Turkish authorities while attempting to smuggle 1.5 tons of hashish Into Turkey from one of Turkey's neighboring countries.

Due to its extensive drug smuggling operations, the PKK has remained well-armed. In 1994 alone, Turkish security forces seized from the PKK a total of 3,075 weapons and various instruments including 767,000'rounds of ammunition; 399 rocket launchers; 3,419 rockets; 4,415 hand grenades; 31 mortars;1,964 mortar bombs; and 131 radios.

http://www.fas.org/irp/world/para/docs/studies5.htm

Su
10-13-2012, 02:56 PM
Source ?

The source is a kurdish website :

http://www.rudaw.net/english/aboutus.html

And the exact source for the article:

http://www.rudaw.net/english/world/4976.html

The very same pkk terrorist supporter was not happy seeing the fact that pkk has threatened France and it's been published in hurriyet , in an Iranian website, in a kurdish website as well as on Reuters website and he still can do nothing to prove the opposite :thumb001:

The Lawspeaker
10-13-2012, 02:57 PM

The very same pkk terrorist supporter was not happy seeing the fact that pkk has threatened France and it's been published in hurriyet , in an Iranian website, in a kurdish website as well as on Reuters website and he still can do nothing to prove the opposite :thumb001:

Yes well.. about as dependable a source as de Telegraaf LOL.

Demhat
10-13-2012, 02:57 PM
[I]V. The PKK'S Role in International Drug Trafficking

source

Ministry of Foreign Affairs - Turkey

:rolleyes:

The Lawspeaker
10-13-2012, 02:58 PM
I claimed that because he is very anti Kurdish. Dutch people aren't anti Kurdish. I love the Dutch people and the Dutch people love the Kurds. Tuan is acting like a Turk.

Bullshit. Dutch don't like Kurds. Dutch don't like any of you carpetmunchers like Kurds, Arabs, a lot of Turks, Moroccans etc. And you don't love us: you just live off our expense like the rest of you carpetmunchers.

The Lawspeaker
10-13-2012, 02:59 PM
source

Still more reliable than Kurdish sources. To speak in Dutch terms: about as dependable as het AD. Another rag.

Demhat
10-13-2012, 03:00 PM

The Source is not the Kurdish website but the German Secret service you uneducated thing. The article is written by rudaw.net. But in your article there was no whatever reference to where the allegations come from.

The Lawspeaker
10-13-2012, 03:01 PM
The Source is not the Kurdish website but the German Secret service you uneducated thing. The article is written by rudaw.net. But in your article there was no whatever reference to where the allegations come from.

And thus claim the Kurds. That's why the PKK is banned all over bloody Europe and is on the EU's official terror watch list.

Anatolian Eagle
10-13-2012, 03:02 PM
source

Are you that blind? Source is Federation of American Scientists (http://www.fas.org/).

Demhat
10-13-2012, 03:02 PM
Still more reliable than Kurdish sources. To speak in Dutch terms: about as dependable as het AD. Another rag.

Dude your opinion is as important to me as the opinion of Hitler about Jews or a 5 year old kid about world politics.

The Lawspeaker
10-13-2012, 03:03 PM
Dude your opinion is as important to me as the opinion of Hitler about Jews or a 5 year old kid about world politics.

And so is your opinion to me. All you woestijnnikkers should stay in your own bloody country and don't import your tribal feuds into mine. Comprende ?

Su
10-13-2012, 03:03 PM
@ PKK is indeed dealing with drug.

The source is NOT Turkish but I got this article from Australian National Security :

http://www.nationalsecurity.gov.au/agd/WWW/nationalsecurity.nsf/Page/What_Governments_are_doing_Listing_of_Terrorism_Or ganisations_Kurdistan_Workers_Party

Funding and recruitment

The PKK derives most of its financial resources from drug trafficking, which is reported to generate hundreds of millions of US dollars for the group.

At different times, the PKK is assessed to have controlled up to 80 per cent of the European illicit drug market.

In January 2012, under the US State Department’s Foreign Narcotics Kingpin Designation Act, the US Department of Treasury’s Office of Foreign Assets Control designated three Moldavia-based individuals as Specially Designated Narcotics Traffickers for acting for or on behalf of the PKK. One individual was identified as a high-ranking PKK member.

The PKK also generates income through extortion, illegal immigration, human trafficking, money laundering and prostitution rackets.

Revenue is also raised by collecting ‘taxes’, through voluntary means or coercion, from Kurdish diaspora communities around the world.

PKK-related criminal activity is especially prevalent in Europe. The European Police Office warned in its European Union Terrorism Situation and Trend Report 2012 that the PKK remains committed to using Europe as a logistical support base for funding, as well as for recruitment, training and propaganda.

Funds are also raised through publication sales, grants, aid campaigns and fundraising activities organised by PKK branches in Europe.

Most PKK members are recruited from the main Kurdish areas in south-east Turkey; however, some are drawn also from cities in the country’s west. In addition, the group recruits from the Kurdish population in Iran and Syria and from the Kurdish diaspora in Europe. Most recruitment in rural areas of Turkey occurs through personal acquaintance. In urban areas and in Europe, a network of PKK members and sympathisers working in non-governmental organisations and predominantly Kurdish political parties manage the recruitment process. The group’s external recruitment practices were highlighted in February 2010 when police in France and Italy detained at least 20 people for alleged involvement in training and recruitment for the PKK.

http://www.nationalsecurity.gov.au/agd/WWW/nationalsecurity.nsf/Page/What_Governments_are_doing_Listing_of_Terrorism_Or ganisations_Kurdistan_Workers_Party

ChildOfTheJin
10-13-2012, 03:04 PM
Bullshit. Dutch don't like Kurds. Dutch don't like any of you carpetmunchers like Kurds, Arabs, a lot of Turks, Moroccans etc. And you don't love us: you just live off our expense like the rest of you carpetmunchers.

How dare u claim that shit? Fuck off! I love the Netherlands as much as I love Kurds. Fuck off you son of a Turk! Fuck yourself in a good way!

The Lawspeaker
10-13-2012, 03:04 PM
How dare u claim that shit? Fuck off! I love the Netherlands as much as I love Kurds. Fuck off you son of a Turk! Fuck yourself in a good way!
Liar. Profiteur. Get back to your own sandnigger hellhole. The Netherlands for the Dutch and for no one else. So get lost.

ChildOfTheJin
10-13-2012, 03:05 PM
And so is your opinion to me. All you sand niggers should stay in your own bloody country and don't import your tribal feuds into mine. Comprende ?

We aren't sand niggers. We are not Arabs! Go crawl back to Mongolia.

Demhat
10-13-2012, 03:06 PM
Are you that blind? Source is Federation of American Scientists (http://www.fas.org/).

The article is published on FAS but scroll down you will see its from Turkish foreign Ministry.

And Americans are simply doing what their allies want them t do consider the PKK terrorist thats it.

ChildOfTheJin
10-13-2012, 03:06 PM
Liar. Profiteur. Get back to your own sandnigger hellhole. The Netherlands for the Dutch and for no one else. So get lost.

I'm more Dutch than you, you are a Turk!

Demhat
10-13-2012, 03:07 PM

Who is staying in your country dude? Dont get paranoid I have never been in Netherlands even though its just around the corner. And I doubt that the average Dutch thinks like you.

Anatolian Eagle

:D

The Lawspeaker
We aren't sand niggers. We are not Arabs! Go crawl back to Mongolia.

More crawl to Scania in Sweden because where the ancestors of the Dutch came from. And no: I like it here too much. You are all sand niggers to me. You all come from the same turf of land anyway and there is no real difference between you camel fuckers anyway.

ChildOfTheJin
10-13-2012, 03:08 PM
More crawl to Scania in Sweden because where the ancestors of the Dutch came from. And no: I like it here too much. You are all sand niggers to me. You all come from the same turf of land anyway and there is no real difference between you camel fuckers anyway.

None of that bit offends any Kurds. But your post just proves you are a ignorant Turk pretending to be Dutch.

Anatolian Eagle
10-13-2012, 03:09 PM
I'm more Dutch than you,...

http://www.nocturnar.com/forum/attachments/humor/31114d1339170899-memes-lol-meme-1.png

Alison
10-13-2012, 03:10 PM

Lolololol! Well said! Damnit Tuan, I am going to be laughing for a long time over this gem. :D

ChildOfTheJin
:D

I replied to your huge post, now I am waiting for yours, my Anatolian bro...

The Lawspeaker
None of that bit offends any Kurds. But your post just proves you are a ignorant Turk pretending to be Dutch.

Keep on trying, zandnikker. Heb je vandaag al mensen beroofd ? Dat is het enige wat jullie woestijnvolkeren goed in zijn en dat komt maar hier mijn land verneuken. Alsof de moffen, de Spanjolen en fransozen al niet erg genoeg waren.. nu komt ook nog eens elke dadelvreter hier naartoe om hier ons geld te claimen, onze dochters te verkrachten en onze huizen leeg te stelen. Stelletje untermenschen. Ik spuug op jullie minderwaardige ras en de Turken kunnen het liefst ook hun biezen pakken maar onder die Turken zijn er nog wel een paar mensen die zich aan de wet houden. Dat is bij jullie wel anders.

Yalquzaq
10-13-2012, 03:11 PM
If the PKK is a terrorist organisation, then so is Mandela and his followers. He supported the PKK. The PKK does not bomb civillian targets. I think you are confusing the PKK with TAK. TAK is a much more violent organisation who seeks the destruction of Turkish people. They have similar goals, but they are different.

The PKK has lots of support among Kurds. When you see Kurdish demonstrations in turkey, which always turn violent because of your turkish police, they always raise the flags of the PKK and Ocalan. There are village guards who are paid a huge amount of money, we call them Jash which basically means traitor. But fortunately some of these Village Guards have realised their wrong doings and repented. http://ekurd.net/mismas/articles/misc2012/10/turkey4216.htm

Kurdistan is a area.
Do you know what the word "nation means"?
You can't just say Turkey Nation or England Nation. You say Turkish nation or English nation. That means there is a KurdISH nation. There have been Kurdish states before in this area with different names or earlier names of the word "Kurd" such as Corduene. The first Kurdish people in this area were the Halaf people who were related or the same as the Hurrians. The Ottoman empire granted land to Kurds because at that time, we were allies. When Ataturk came, he messed up the alliance. If he never existed, we would still treat eachother like brothers. Don't forget that the Ottoman empire had lots of Kurdish soldiers too. Turkey didn't invade Kurdistan, it was the western allies that invaded the region and gave Kurdish land to Turkey. That was an act of betrayel because the west promised us a state. Kurds were one of the first inhabitants of this area. The earliest Kurds, as I said before, were the Halaf culture and Mitanni.

Kurdish is not illegal or forbiddem at the moment. That law has been recently removed in 2005. For nearly a century, the Kurds were forced to speak Turkish. Only recently were we allowed to speak our language. The BDP does not represent the PKK, but if it did, then why is it allowed to since you claim the PKK is a "terrorist" organisation? However, many of the BDP politicans get arrested for pro Kurdish statements, which have nothing to do with the PKK. Leyla Zana, the most prominent figure in Kurdish politics in Turkey, was arrested by the Turkish government even though she has said "Biji Turk u Kurd " Meaning, long live the Kurds and Turks.

My proof is Roboski. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-16352388

Just look at that, how barbaric of the Turkish military. Yet again, you make a stupid claim.

Once you stop arresting our children, we will stop our "propaganda"

I could say the same about Ataturk. Ocalan has asked for peace and the PKK to lay down their arms SEVERAL times. He is truly serving his people. I even heard he had either Turkish or Armenian ancestry. But still, he supports the Kurdish people. What a great hero.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2012/aug/20/bomb-turkish-town-gaziantep-kills

Your a retard if you think there is a difference between Pkk and Tak or any other branch of Pkk, its logical to assumse that Pkk would create such a branch with a different name so that kids like you would believe in such tales and assume Pkk as "heroic fighters against Turks", and not terrorists who kill children in boming attacks.

Among the most backward bunch, yes, there is a backward Kurd and there is the most extreme backward ones, Pkk has support among the latter. Cool story about Kurdish village guards that are being killed by Pkk.

In Turkey it is not, no such area exists there. Western powers invaded lands of Ottoman Empire, which Turkey is a sucessor state to as you can guess, and Turkey under Ataturk liberated these lands with tens of thousands of Turkish lives. Don't create imaginary stories. And in fact, Turkey even had to denounce its rightful claims to Mosul and Kerkuk. Yes, I'm sure Adam and Eve were also Kurds.

Yes it is, and many of its members are former Pkk members. Their MPs hug Pkk terrorists in public places, and praise them in front of cameras. This is just a example for the terrorist lies like Kurds are opressed bla bla bla. In fact, if anything, there is too much freedom for bunch of terrorists.

The right comparision to Ocalan is Bin Laden. All of your terrorist bunch combined could not be worth a single drop of Ataturk's hair, and that you shall know.

Demhat
10-13-2012, 03:12 PM
Hey Ergenekon here is something for you.

IN THE SHADOW OF GENERALS, HIRED KILLERS AND DRUG TRAFFICKERS
Turkey’s pivotal role in the international drug trade
In August 1998 General Ismail Hakki Karadayi comes to the end of his term as chief of staff of Turkey’s armed forces. His five years in this post have been marked by the increasing role played by military officers in all aspects of Turkey’s political life, from the Kurdish question to relations with Greece and the ongoing struggle against the Islamists. There has also been a state-sponsored growth of mafia activities related to the drugs trade and many murders of opposition politicians and civil rights campaigners.....

for more

http://mondediplo.com/1998/07/05turkey

Su
10-13-2012, 03:12 PM
I am just repeating this:

The source is NOT Turkish but I got this article from Australian National Security :

Funding and recruitment

The PKK derives most of its financial resources from drug trafficking, which is reported to generate hundreds of millions of US dollars for the group.

At different times, the PKK is assessed to have controlled up to 80 per cent of the European illicit drug market.

In January 2012, under the US State Department’s Foreign Narcotics Kingpin Designation Act, the US Department of Treasury’s Office of Foreign Assets Control designated three Moldavia-based individuals as Specially Designated Narcotics Traffickers for acting for or on behalf of the PKK. One individual was identified as a high-ranking PKK member.

The PKK also generates income through extortion, illegal immigration, human trafficking, money laundering and prostitution rackets.

Revenue is also raised by collecting ‘taxes’, through voluntary means or coercion, from Kurdish diaspora communities around the world.

PKK-related criminal activity is especially prevalent in Europe. The European Police Office warned in its European Union Terrorism Situation and Trend Report 2012 that the PKK remains committed to using Europe as a logistical support base for funding, as well as for recruitment, training and propaganda.

Funds are also raised through publication sales, grants, aid campaigns and fundraising activities organised by PKK branches in Europe.

Most PKK members are recruited from the main Kurdish areas in south-east Turkey; however, some are drawn also from cities in the country’s west. In addition, the group recruits from the Kurdish population in Iran and Syria and from the Kurdish diaspora in Europe. Most recruitment in rural areas of Turkey occurs through personal acquaintance. In urban areas and in Europe, a network of PKK members and sympathisers working in non-governmental organisations and predominantly Kurdish political parties manage the recruitment process. The group’s external recruitment practices were highlighted in February 2010 when police in France and Italy detained at least 20 people for alleged involvement in training and recruitment for the PKK.

And also waiting an answer for the previous post (s) that pkk terrorist threatening France, it's been published in 4 different sources: Turkish, kurdish (kurdish website), Iranian annnndddd Reuters (Western source).

ChildOfTheJin
10-13-2012, 03:13 PM
Keep on trying, zandnikker. Heb je vandaag al mensen beroofd ? Dat is het enige wat jullie woestijnvolkeren goed in zijn en dat komt maar hier mijn land verneuken. Alsof de moffen, de Spanjolen en fransozen al niet erg genoeg waren.. nu komt ook nog eens elke dadelvreter hier naartoe om hier ons geld te claimen, onze dochters te verkrachten en onze huizen leeg te stelen. Stelletje untermenschen.

Ik ga je moeder neuken. wat is er met jou?

Su
10-13-2012, 03:14 PM

for more

Written again by a fellow kurd:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kendal_Nezan

In August 1998 General Ismail Hakki Karadayi comes to the end of his term as chief of staff of Turkey’s armed forces. His five years in this post have been marked by the increasing role played by military officers in all aspects of Turkey’s political life, from the Kurdish question to relations with Greece and the ongoing struggle against the Islamists. There has also been a state-sponsored growth of mafia activities related to the drugs trade and many murders of opposition politicians and civil rights campaigners.
by Kendal Nezan

Alison
10-13-2012, 03:14 PM

Hilarity ensues! LOLest! :D

The Lawspeaker
10-13-2012, 03:15 PM
Ik ga je moeder neuken. wat is er met jou?

Fok jouw ras maar. Blijf lekker uit mijn land weg, stuk vullis. Je klinkt net alsof een Marokkaan, jochie, gelijk over iemand's moeder beginnen. Ik ga me niet tot jouw niveau verlagen.

ChildOfTheJin
10-13-2012, 03:17 PM
You know what, I'm gonna be the bigger man and stop talking. Demhat, just ignore them, this thread just proves Kurds have no allies

The Lawspeaker
I'm more Dutch than you, you are a Turk!

LOL ! Ik spuug op jouw soort. Blijf uit mijn land weg en ga mekaar elkaar maar lekker ergens anders afmaken. Bijvoorbeeld in je eigen fokken woestijn.

The Lawspeaker
You know what, I'm gonna be the bigger man and stop talking. Demhat, just ignore them, this thread just proves Kurds have no allies

Inderdaad: maak dat je wegkomt. Vort ! Ga maar naar je eigen land. Ooh nee: dat heb je niet. Jammer nou: maar toch moet je opflikkeren en vergeet je kamelen niet mee te nemen.

Alison
10-13-2012, 03:18 PM
And so is your opinion to me. All you woestijnnikkers should stay in your own bloody country and don't import your tribal feuds into mine. Comprende ?

^ This exactly.

Su
10-13-2012, 03:21 PM

Cool story, it's because of this below post that has been posted for so many times within this thread, since you got nothing to prove the opposite and you know you and demhat both terrorists have embarrassed yourselves:

Funding and recruitment

And also waiting an answer for the previous post (s) that pkk terrorist threatening France, it's been published in 4 different sources: Turkish, kurdish (kurdish website), Iranian annnndddd Reuters (Western source).

Anatolian Eagle
10-13-2012, 03:22 PM
The article is published on FAS but scroll down you will see its from Turkish foreign Ministry.

And Americans are simply doing what their allies want them t do consider the PKK terrorist thats it.

The articles are published by FAS, and the link below the article named after the Turkish ministry is also another article published by FAS, it's not a reference to the article itself.

http://www.mfa.gov.tr/pkk_kongra-gel.en.mfa
Above is the link to PKK-releated article of the ministry, and it's unreleated to what's written in FAS' article.

Anatolian Eagle
10-13-2012, 03:23 PM
I replied to your huge post, now I am waiting for yours, my Anatolian bro...

I don't see any actual reply from you, my Anatolian bro...

ChildOfTheJin
10-13-2012, 03:27 PM
Look at this thread, 20 billion posts at a time, I'm not going to reply to every post, I do have a life

Ergenekon, the only reason why I like you is because we have Anatolian ancestors, other than that I don't give a shit about you.

Goodbye!

The Lawspeaker
10-13-2012, 03:29 PM
Look at this thread, 20 billion posts at a time, I'm not going to reply to every post, I do have a life

Ergenekon, the only reason why I like you is because we have Anatolian ancestors, other than that I don't give a shit about you.

Goodbye!
Get lost then. Do us all a favour. Ooh: piss off from my country as well. The Netherlands is for the Dutch only (we made this country.. we have built it from the ground up) and you can shove your primitive little tribal feuds up your arse. Go kill each other somewhere else - not in my country. Bugger off back to Turkey and do it over there so we don't have to clean up after you.

ChildOfTheJin
10-13-2012, 03:34 PM
Get lost then. Do us all a favour. Ooh: piss off from my country as well. The Netherlands is for the Dutch only (we made this country.. we have built it from the ground up) and you can shove your primitive little tribal feuds up your arse. Go kill each other somewhere else - not in my country. Bugger off back to Turkey and do it over there so we don't have to clean up after you.

Have you seen how many foreigners there are in the Dutch foitball team? Ja, Oranje kampieon!!!

Su
10-13-2012, 03:35 PM
This is for the other terrorist, l am waiting for his answer, l will be online for 10-15 min more, l am looking forward for his next "explanation":

Cool story, it's because of this below post that has been posted for so many times within this thread, since you got nothing to prove the opposite and you know you and demhat both terrorists have embarrassed yourselves:

Funding and recruitment

--------------------------------------------------------------
Also this one, pkk terrorist supporter demhat , l have got something for you (but don't forget to respond to the above post as well):

for more

In August 1998 General Ismail Hakki Karadayi comes to the end of his term as chief of staff of Turkey’s armed forces. His five years in this post have been marked by the increasing role played by military officers in all aspects of Turkey’s political life, from the Kurdish question to relations with Greece and the ongoing struggle against the Islamists. There has also been a state-sponsored growth of mafia activities related to the drugs trade and many murders of opposition politicians and civil rights campaigners.
by Kendal Nezan

Anatolian Eagle
10-13-2012, 03:35 PM

The feeling is mutual. All I did was to post the same attitude of French police as British, and that they don't do such things just because you guys are Kurdish. Then you guys misled thread over Tuan Belanda's Dutch roots and resorted to personal attacks to him, not to mention you want to believe Dutch people are supposed to love Kurds more than anything else and made it top priority of the discussion which also contributed to death of having actual conversation. I'm sure Alison also is Turk in denial because she found Tuan Belanda's comments are hilarious.

The Lawspeaker
10-13-2012, 03:36 PM
Have you seen how many foreigners there are in the Dutch foitball team? Ja, Oranje kampieon!!!

En Nederlands spreek je ook al niet. Hoezo niet geïntegreerd ? Zie je wel: Koerden, Mocro's en een goed deel van de Turken. Een pot nat. Ga maar lekker terug naar de woestijn waar je voor de rest van je leven dadels mag vreten en kamelen mag neuken.

Fuck off.. we're full !

ChildOfTheJin
10-13-2012, 06:26 PM
Wow, a moderator insulting me, does Loki know about this? You should lose your job

Su
10-13-2012, 06:27 PM
Wow, a moderator insulting me, does Loki know about this? You should lose your job

You started with insults, you said to him fuck off. :picard1:

The Lawspeaker
10-13-2012, 06:28 PM

Ach gut toch.. wat ben je zielig. Ga nou maar lekker bij de PKK en in je eigen land de held uithangen. Kost ons wat minder geld in uitkeringen en gevangeniskosten.

Awww aren't you just a bit of a whiner. Just go back to your own country, join the PKK and play the hero. It will save us money that now has to be spent in unemployment benefits and prison costs.

The last thing that we need here are a bunch of bloody foreigners threatening us in our own homes because we don't want to be involved in your pathetic little tribal feuds. We don't need people that will go from prison to prison (like your kind here) or will be permanently on relieve eventhough you're not one of ours. You will never be one of ours and the sooner you realise that and act accordingly (get back on the next bluddy plane) the better. It would do a huge favour.

ChildOfTheJin
10-13-2012, 06:31 PM
@eyesoftiger

These drug gangs are Kurdish people who give their money to the PKK. The PKK doesn't order these people to do this. It is their choice

And talking about gangs, have you heard of the Arifs? A major Turkish gang in south London.

Loki
10-13-2012, 06:31 PM
Get lost then. Do us all a favour.

Don't resort to bullying.

ChildOfTheJin
10-13-2012, 06:33 PM
You started with insults, you said to him fuck off. :picard1:

He is a moderator, he should have banned me or warned me, he reacted the way a moderator shouldn't

The Lawspeaker
10-13-2012, 06:34 PM
The last thing that we need in this country are a bunch of foreign terrorists. Fuck them all: that's what. I don't care if the Turks execute the lot of them (including their families if need be) and bulldoze their homes as long as we don't have to get involved. Who cares about a bunch of Kurds or Turks ? I don't nor should anyone else here in Europe for that matter: we have our own shit to deal with.

And no: we shouldn't allow in their "refugees" either: next flight back to Turkey because those Kurds bring in honour killings, drug trade, human trafficking, bank robberies and terrorism.

ChildOfTheJin
10-13-2012, 06:38 PM
The last thing that we need in this country are a bunch of foreign terrorists. Fuck them all: that's what. I don't care if the Turks execute the lot of them (including their families if need be) and bulldoze their homes as long as we don't have to get involved. Who cares about a bunch of Kurds or Turks ? I don't nor should anyone else here in Europe for that matter: we have our own shit to deal with.

And no: we shouldn't allow in their "refugees" either: next flight back to Turkey because those Kurds bring in honour killings, drug trade, human trafficking, bank robberies and terrorism.

Ok.

The Lawspeaker
10-13-2012, 06:40 PM
So if you want your "Kurdistan": go and fight for it and leave your passport at the door because it shouldn't be of any assistance to you when you get arrested. Dutch citizens should not be involved in someone else's little tribal feuds. You have already chosen your loyalties and they are not with us: fine with me but don't expect us then to bail you out. Die on some godforsaken mountain slope riddled with Turkish bullets or rot in a prison cell for all I care. This country shouldn't care less.

ChildOfTheJin
10-13-2012, 06:41 PM
So if you want your "Kurdistan": go and fight for it and leave your passport at the door because it shouldn't be of any assistance to you when you get arrested. Dutch citizens should not be involved in someone else's little tribal feuds.

Ok.

Demhat
10-13-2012, 06:46 PM
This is for the other terrorist, l am waiting for his answer, l will be online for 10-15 min more, l am looking forward for his next "explanation":

My dumb Turkish racist just writing in huge letter wount make you look smarter.

I did answer your stupid question already in my first comment.

[QUOTE=Demhat;1110595]As I already stated in your friends thread. The only sources you can find about that are presstv= Ahmedinejad toiletpaper and Hurriyet= Turkish version of press tv.

Threating is one thing but doing it another.

And about your article. Even if its published in non Turkish and non Iranian websites. It is obviously one and the same article copied from one main source which I highly suspect is Hurriyet dailyshit.

I believe rather the words of a nuclear physicist than Hurriyet dailyshit or Turkish foreign ministry.
Just like the source of Ergenekon is written by Turkish foreign Ministry even if he claims otherwise. Who else is the author hmm?

Kendal Nezan might be a Kurd but it is a well known fact that Turkish generals and Police were involved in Drug traffics. Otherwise how do you think it was possible for the Mafia to smuggle so much Drugs through the border without being catched?

I am coming from work and tired. I have no desire to explain or discuss with a blinded and uneducated girl.

Demhat
10-13-2012, 06:48 PM

a longtime unemployed has done nothing, not even build a bird box.

I am out of this discussion it smells like frustration and racism.

Melina
10-13-2012, 06:51 PM

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b178/yankee1mom/blog%20photos/politics/racist-if-youre-losing-the-argument-shout.jpg

The Lawspeaker
10-13-2012, 06:51 PM

http://ironmikescorner.files.wordpress.com/2011/12/race-card.jpg

Pathetic. Because you can't get any support here you draw out the race card. Stereotypical spoiled little MENA brat that has become too accustomed to using that race card and now finds out that it's no longer working. Kurdistan is perfectly irrelevant. I don't care if the Syrians, the Turks, the Iraqi's, Armenians or Iranians (or whatever other nations are surrounding you.. irrelevant detail anyway) will Halabja the lot of you. Irrelevant. Perfectly irrelevant. It shouldn't even make the evening news here: what's more important is whether Jan Jansen from Lutjebroek has won the national lottery. That's more important.

ChildOfTheJin
10-13-2012, 07:00 PM
http://ironmikescorner.files.wordpress.com/2011/12/race-card.jpg

Pathetic. Because you can't get any support here you draw out the race card. Stereotypical spoiled little MENA brat that has become too accustomed to using that race card and now finds out that it's no longer working. Kurdistan is perfectly irrelevant. I don't care if the Syrians, the Turks, the Iraqi's, Armenians or Iranians (or whatever other nations are surrounding you.. irrelevant detail anyway) will Halabja the lot of you. Irrelevant. Perfectly irrelevant. It shouldn't even make the evening news here: what's more important is whether Jan Jansen from Lutjebroek has won the national lottery. That's more important.

I have relatives that were killed in that genocide, but I know that me swearing at you won't make a difference, you will still be the bitch you are, maybe even worst, but f you support genocide, then fuck you. If you ever said that to me fce to face, I would have beaten the seven shades of shit out of you.

The Lawspeaker
10-13-2012, 07:02 PM
I have relatives that were killed in that genocide, but I know that me swearing at you won't make a difference, you will still be the bitch you are, maybe even worst, but f you support genocide, then fuck you. If you ever said that to me fce to face, I would have beaten the seven shades of shit out of you.

I don't give a shit about what happened there. Just as much as you "new Dutch" give a shit about what happened here in WWII and actually decided to attack and harass veterans and disturb 4 May commemorations a couple of years ago. And you're not man enough to try to beat me up: you would bring your family too because that's what your kind is like: chickenshit when doing something on your own because you know very well you would have your head kicked in. Fuck your tribal feuds: why not be a man and go there to avenge them instead of being here in this country, polluting my native soil ? Get the hell out of my country, boy !

ChildOfTheJin
10-13-2012, 07:05 PM
I don't give a shit about what happened there. Just as much as you "new Dutch" give a shit about what happened here in WWII and actually decided to attack and harass veterans and disturb 4 May commemorations a couple of years ago. And you're not man enough to beat me up: you would bring your family too because that's what your kind is like. Chickenshit when doing something on your own.

RIP to the innocent people that have been killed in all wars. And if you are man enough, you would come and fight me.

The Lawspeaker
10-13-2012, 07:08 PM
RIP to the innocent people that have been killed in all wars. And if you are man enough, you would come and fight me.
You come and go here, man. Little boy. You're afraid to come out of your own "turf" are you. :D Haha and now you're trying to sound like a little peacenick. Maar ondertussen: be a man for once in your life and fuck off back to Iraq and Turkey and avenge them. It's not our war and it would actually turn you into a man but don't let me ever see you back in my country, boy, you don't belong here. Your loyalties show that - little traitor boy.

ChildOfTheJin
10-13-2012, 07:09 PM
You come and go here, man. Little boy. You're afraid to come out of your own "turf" are you. :D Haha and now you're trying to sound like a little peacenick. Maar ondertussen: be a man for once in your life and fuck off back to Iraq and Turkey and avenge them. It's not our war and it would actually turn you into a man but don't let me ever see you back in my country, boy, you don't belong here. Your loyalties show that - little traitor boy.

Where do you live, I'll be there.

The Lawspeaker
10-13-2012, 07:10 PM
Where do you live, I'll be there.

Hahaha. :D You're not man enough to come on your own, boy, because you aren't even man enough to avenge your relatives but just sit here in a foreign country to mope about it online. Pathetic. Grow a spine.

So for short: you don't honour this country or your own relatives in that "country you hold so dear" - so dear that you're here to collect Dutch welfare checks and are probably involved in minor crime like the majority of your kind. Haha pathetic.

ChildOfTheJin
10-13-2012, 07:12 PM
Hahaha. :D You're not man enough to come on your own, boy, because you aren't even man enough to avenge your relatives but just sit here in a foreign country to mope about it online. Pathetic. Grow up.

Ok, just tell me where you live? I won't bring anyone, I'll be there by myself.

The Lawspeaker
10-13-2012, 07:12 PM
Ok, just tell me where you live? I won't bring anyone, I'll be there by myself.

Bugger off and go to war, boy, and get some hair on your chin. :D

ChildOfTheJin
10-13-2012, 07:14 PM
Fuck off and go to war, boy, and get some hair on your chin. :D

I'm not insulting you. For the last time Just tell me where you live.

The Lawspeaker
10-13-2012, 07:16 PM
I'm not insulting you. For the last time Just tell me where you live.

If only you knew. No man: be a man. You want to free your country and all that ? Get out of mine then and go liberate your own and don't ever come back here when the Turks kick your butt. And when they do: take it on the chin like a man.

ChildOfTheJin
10-13-2012, 07:17 PM
If only you knew. No man: be a man. You want to free your country and all that ? Get out of mine then and go liberate your own and don't ever come back here when the Turks kick your butt.

I will get out of your country once I kick your ass, now tell me where you live

The Lawspeaker
10-13-2012, 07:17 PM
I will get out of your country once I kick your ass, now tell me where you live

Little coward. :D Go to war already.

ChildOfTheJin
10-13-2012, 07:19 PM
Little coward. :D Go to war already.

Lol, you call me a coward after I asked you several times to tell me where you live, and you still haven't said where you live.

The Lawspeaker
10-13-2012, 07:20 PM
Lol, you call me a coward after I asked you several times to tell me where you live, and you still haven't said where you live.

Still not signed up for the PKK, klein klein kleutertje ? :D Are you afraid of getting a Turkish bullet in your head and do you think that selling cannabis on the sidewalks of Arnhem makes you more ?

ChildOfTheJin
10-13-2012, 07:22 PM
Still not signed up for the PKK, klein klein kleutertje ? :D Are you afraid of getting a Turkish bullet in your head and do you think that selling cannabis on the sidewalks of Arnhem makes you more ?

Sooo are you gonna tell me your address or what?

The Lawspeaker
10-13-2012, 07:23 PM
Sooo are you gonna tell me your address or what?
Go to war already, son, and earn my address. You'll get it when you survive five years of fighting the Turkish Army. :thumb001:

Since I am not a complete bastard and I know that surviving five years of war against one of the most powerful armies in the Eurosphere is no laughing matter: survive 1 year and you will get my address. And: if you get nicked.. that's no address either, hmm. Now piss off: go to war.

ChildOfTheJin
10-13-2012, 07:24 PM

Go to war already, son, and earn my address. You'll get it when you survive five years of fighting the Turkish Army. :thumb001:

You are a waste of time. You claim you can kick my ass but you reject my request to fight.

The Lawspeaker
10-13-2012, 07:25 PM
You are a waste of time. You claim you can kick my ass but you reject my request to fight.

Come on, little boy, go to war. Get lost. :D Knowing you the Turks will blow your head off on the very first day: you might even make it to the newsreels if you're lucky. Ah well: your five seconds of glory and you can't even see it anymore. Tough shit, amigo !

ChildOfTheJin
10-13-2012, 07:26 PM
Come on, little boy, go to war. Get lost. :D

I wonder how many times you said that already.

The Lawspeaker
10-13-2012, 07:28 PM
I wonder how many times you said that already.
Get yourself an aeroplane ticket and piss off. Good luck getting yourself killed.

The Lawspeaker
10-13-2012, 07:34 PM
I bet the boy can't even hold a rifle. Ah well: if he is finally man enough to go then the other troublemakers should follow his example by going back to their own country and get themselves killed over nothing. It would be good riddance to the lot of them and would actually give us more space in our prisons and on the benefits lists. The sooner they piss off the better. :thumb001:

I bet that even many of the immigrants would be quite happy to see them leave because they were the ones to fuck up their reputation. Let's compare the likes of him to Turks and other immigrants on this forum that have moved to European countries and who are behaving very well ? I am quite sure they too want to see those troublemakers leave.

Man. I'll drink to that !

The Lawspeaker
10-13-2012, 07:43 PM
Haven't you got something more important to do, Demhat. Why not join the PKK as well and get yourself killed. As long as you don't bother us here in Europe. Screw your little war. Don't always assume that people will always support your cause: we shouldn't care less. We have our own shit here. Read the papers for the first time in your life and understand that Kurdistan is irrelevant. Has nothing to offer and we shouldn't be bothered. Never mind the fact that your kin has caused plenty of trouble here already.

Now let's just look at the reason why Turkish Kurdistan would be useful ? Shall we ?

Resources ? Important ports, airports ? Nothing. Interesting detail here (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurdistan#Petroleum_and_mineral_resources) between the Turks and the KRG in Iraq:

In July 2012, Turkey and the Kurdistan Regional Government signed an agreement by which Turkey will supply the KRG with refined petroleum products in exchange for crude oil. Crude deliveries are expected to occur on a regular basis.[51]

So who is saving your bacon here ? That's right. Ooh wait: you can't have bacon.. I forgot that one. Ah well. Looks like who just saved your shawarma ?

Loki
10-13-2012, 07:46 PM

Look, no-one is going to give out their addresses on my site to a self-confessed terrorist. Now stop your bullshit. I allowed your initial post but this is getting ridiculous.

The Lawspeaker
10-13-2012, 07:50 PM
If anything.. helping Turkey by providing with whatever they might need would make us more money. Should we ? No unless they call in article 5. But it's economically and militarily far more interesting.

What use are the Kurds ? Nothing. They are perfectly irrelevant and too much involved in honour killings, blood feuds, crime etc.

Loki
10-13-2012, 07:53 PM
Thread closed.