PDA

View Full Version : New to Europe, and these forums

Steffan
07-08-2009, 09:39 PM
Hello!

I just moved to Sweden from the US. I was born and raised there, but after just a couple trips to Europe, I realised I didn't belong there anymore. With every subsequent trip it got even more painful to return. I think trip 8 or 9 was the breaking point. Fortunately my mother is fully English and I could get a UK passport through her.

My main problems with the US are...well almost everything there is horrible and most of the people are just dumb as stumps. My complaints ranged from the relatively petty such as no usage of or awareness of the metric system, celsius, useless date/time formats, etc. Then the more offensive things which are their attitudes towards the rest of the world. I'm a big lover of "the world" in general. I love to travel and explore. Most Americans can't even point out more than a couple European countries on a map. The general attitude is that the rest of the world basically doesn't even exist aside from maybe the "one in a lifetime" trip for "lucky" people. You can imagine how I'd blow people's minds when I'd go on a long weekend trip to Europe.

I could go on forever about things such as terrible driving habits, no ability to make decisions with logic and reason, butchering of English, etc.

Anyways, just made the move to Sweden. I'm in Malmö which was probably not the best choice because of its...diversity. I've only been here three days and already I started Googling for race traitor issues in Sweden, and found this place. Nothing breaks my heart and subsequently enrages me quite like seeing a Nordic woman with a...let's say, non-European. It's just horrible. I try to ignore it but can't seem to keep it from getting to me.

I've thought long and hard about the situation in Europe and I'd really be on board with just signing up for some kind of pan-European (or hey, we could start locally) Schutzstaffel to forcibly get rid of them all. Since that's probably not a viable option, I'm left a bit empty for ideas on how to cope with this invasion and destruction of the greatest continent and the greatest people that have ever lived. Japan is good too, and I saw some black-on-Japanese relationships in Japan which nearly made me vomit. WTF are they doing there too? Anyways, the recent EU elections were a great step in the right direction. Big fan of PVV and BNP.

I regard the collapse of the British Empire and the defeat of Nazi Germany as two of the most tragic events in the 20th century. Perhaps second only to the hyper PC attitude that resulted in Europe and the following invasion of non-Europeans. To clarify, I'm not saying everything Nazi Germany did was ok. They should have left western Europe alone and focused on defeating Stalin. That would have been pretty nice. The defeat itself was just shit because it wrecked the country.

I find myself now to be a person without a national identity, which I don't like. I was born and raised in the US, but never felt a part of it. "God Bless America" is not for me. I nearly cringe at the thought of identifying myself as American. I'm British only by lineage and a convenient technicality that let me become a citizen. I now live in Sweden, but even if I spent my entire life here, I'd never be Swedish. Maybe if I lived for a few decades in the UK I might start feeling comfortable identifying myself as British, not sure. I've always been one to point out that just because you live somewhere doesn't mean you're now a member of that nationality. The French national football team for example is not French. I have the deepest love and respect for the greatness of countries such as Germany, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, and would fight to the death if I could save them from destruction.

Anyways, that's where I'm coming from. Just saying hello. I've read some posts here and find a lot of like-minded people. I think I'll enjoy these boards.

The Lawspeaker
07-08-2009, 09:40 PM
Very well :) Welcome aboard.

Skandi
07-08-2009, 09:42 PM
Welcome to the forum I hope that you enjoy your stay.

Brännvin
07-08-2009, 09:48 PM
Talar du svenska? - blattejävel!

You are just an immigrant in Sweden, not welcome in some way.

Äike
07-08-2009, 09:56 PM
Welcome to The Apricity.

Steffan
07-08-2009, 09:57 PM
Talar du svenska? - blattejävel!

You are just an immigrant in Sweden, not welcome in some way.

Not a lot, yet. I can get by for the moment. I'm going to learn more.

And don't worry, I'm not staying. And I won't touch your women.

Brynhild
07-08-2009, 09:59 PM
Welcome to the forum!

Brännvin
07-08-2009, 10:04 PM

I doubt that you really are living in Sweden to being honestly.

Loki
07-08-2009, 10:07 PM

Your doubts are wrong. I can see his IP address points to Sweden.

Freomæg
07-08-2009, 10:08 PM
Fascinating intro. Thanks for that. I like the way you write and I suspect you'll have some interesting things to say around the place. I identify bits and pieces that I disagree with (but lots that I agree with), but then, there's pretty much nobody here that I agree with 100%.

Welcome! I hope you enjoy your stay! :)

The Lawspeaker
07-08-2009, 10:08 PM

So where are you going to next then ?

Steffan
07-08-2009, 10:11 PM

Um, ok. I suppose it's completely pointless to debate my current position. Want me to write HEJ BALDER on my Skånetrafiken Rabattkort or something? I see no point.

Brännvin
07-08-2009, 10:13 PM
Your doubts are wrong. I can see his IP address points to Sweden.

My currently IP is from Copenhagen ;)

But I still have doubt, sorry :)

Loki
07-08-2009, 10:16 PM
My currently IP is from Copenhagen ;)

Skåne hører til Danmark! (http://avisen.dk/svenskerne-skaane-hoerer-til-danmark_4961.aspx) ;)

Steffan
07-08-2009, 10:17 PM
Fascinating intro. Thanks for that. I like the way you write and I suspect you'll have some interesting things to say around the place. I identify bits and pieces that I disagree with (but lots that I agree with), but then, there's pretty much nobody here that I agree with 100%.

Welcome! I hope you enjoy your stay! :)

I'd like to hear what you disagree with. There's the most room for intellectual grown in debate. I know some of my beliefs/points/arguments need a bit of sculpting and reinforcement.

So where are you going to next then ?

Not really sure. I like Spain and I'm already somewhat capable at Spanish and my brother is moving there next year. I might also like to live in the UK for a while. I like Germany too. We shall see. I'll be in Sweden for at least a year.

Electronic God-Man
07-08-2009, 10:59 PM
Welcome aboard. :)

My main problems with the US are...well almost everything there is horrible and most of the people are just dumb as stumps. My complaints ranged from the relatively petty such as no usage of or awareness of the metric system, celsius, useless date/time formats, etc. Then the more offensive things which are their attitudes towards the rest of the world. I'm a big lover of "the world" in general. I love to travel and explore. Most Americans can't even point out more than a couple European countries on a map. The general attitude is that the rest of the world basically doesn't even exist aside from maybe the "one in a lifetime" trip for "lucky" people. You can imagine how I'd blow people's minds when I'd go on a long weekend trip to Europe.

I could go on forever about things such as terrible driving habits, no ability to make decisions with logic and reason, butchering of English, etc.

I'm glad you left. I wouldn't want you to be held back by us mentally inferior rejects.

And fuck the metric system.

Brännvin
07-08-2009, 11:02 PM
A "white bread" should live in America, the land of ze whites. I respect the US as a nation, but people like "white bread" don't belong Sweden or Scandinavia for what matter!

The Lawspeaker
07-08-2009, 11:03 PM
And fuck the metric system. Oi! I am proud of our metric system ! :D
Even if it was a French invention.

Electronic God-Man
07-08-2009, 11:08 PM
Oi! I am proud of our metric system ! :D
Even if it was a French invention.

This may well be laughable, but our system works just fine for us and to change it so that everyone in the world uses the metric system is almost (that's a big almost) like everyone learning Esperanto. :tongue

Electronic God-Man
07-08-2009, 11:12 PM
A "white bread" should live in America, the land of ze whites. I respect the US as a nation, but people like "white bread" don't belong Sweden or Scandinavia for what matter!

I noticed there was some big to-do about this earlier. I think that was pointless. He had the Swedish flag up merely to show where he was located. Fine. From what I gather, he is of British descent so if he wants to live in Europe rather than the US I would think the UK would be a wise choice.

I simply dislike people saying that Americans are "dumb as stumps" or whatever he said exactly. There are plenty of dumb people everywhere, and we have more than our fair share, but being able to find Romania on a map is the least of our problems.

Steffan
07-08-2009, 11:40 PM
I simply dislike people saying that Americans are "dumb as stumps" or whatever he said exactly. There are plenty of dumb people everywhere, and we have more than our fair share, but being able to find Romania on a map is the least of our problems.

I did say that it wasn't everyone. There's just a general attitude problem in the US. One of arrogance, parochialism, and xenophobia (not the good kind) that marginalises the rest of the world and promotes this absurd idea of American exceptionalism. The US is sliding back in enough indicies to the point where it should be reclassified as a developing country. Then you have complete nutters on TV on both sides of the political spectrum that sadly represent massive swaths of the American public. I'm talking Keith Olbermann, Glen Beck, and the like.

It's not all bad though. I was fortunate to know many people in the US that were intelligent, world-wise, and generally enjoyable to be around.

I think the best thing for America would be for everyone to be given some kind of travel voucher to see the world. See that the US is not the only country in the world. They'd come home with a sense of place in the world that is more fitting. Plus they'd embrace the metric system :)

Brännvin
07-08-2009, 11:58 PM
I noticed there was some big to-do about this earlier. I think that was pointless. He had the Swedish flag up merely to show where he was located. Fine. From what I gather, he is of British descent so if he wants to live in Europe rather than the US I would think the UK would be a wise choice.

I agree with you and the point you make here, he has no right to insult their own countrymen.

_____

Well, the his very first post here it reeks of arrogance, what happens in Sweden and Scandinavia "good or bad" for what matter doesn't belong to him, who is he to come here claiming and saying something about it on such tone?

He should keep his own "concern" for the US or UK, we are not need a second of his "concern" or crocodile tears. Thanks, but no thanks...

And that "Mr. White Bread" uses the flag of the Italy, UK or U.S, where he suposedly claims to have some cultural and genetic ties. He has no ties to the Sweden it doesn't even know my language or country's history as I am concerned.

______

Anyways, just made the move to Sweden. I'm in Malmö which was probably not the best choice because of its...diversity.

If it was not the best choice, so why don't you get out of Malmö and also Sweden if possible?

________

Electronic God-Man
07-09-2009, 12:00 AM
There's just a general attitude problem in the US. One of arrogance, parochialism, and xenophobia (not the good kind) that marginalises the rest of the world and promotes this absurd idea of American exceptionalism.

I've heard this many times by foreigners. There's a misunderstanding. The "arrogance, parochialism, and xenophobia" comes from the basic fact that most Americans would rather just be left alone. Paradoxically, you'll find that most Americans don't give a damn about what is going on in some other place in the world yet at the same time our Army is in places around the globe. The "World Police" idea is wrong and I am not sure where it came from exactly, but it's not the way most of us feel about it. I think neo-conservatives might be behind that (someone with a better idea might be able to correct me on that).

Again, I think the way most Americans feel is that what goes on in some other country, so long as it doesn't directly harm us in any way, is that country's business. Before all this Iraq/Afghanistan shit if you would have asked somebody about the problems in the Middle East the typical response would have been "They've been fighting for centuries over that stupid desert, just let them fight it out. They'll probably be fighting forever. I don't really care which A-rab gets to call himself King of the Desert." Americans just want to live their lives here in America.

I fail to see how caring about the affairs of your own country first as opposed to everywhere else in the world is a bad thing and can be twisted into "arrogance, parochialism, and xenophobia". A lot of our problems have started by getting tangled up in foreign affairs. Everything from wars in the Middle East to the trend of people adopting Asian and African babies.

Freomæg
07-09-2009, 07:48 AM
I'd like to hear what you disagree with.
Sure. But let me first say that there's more in your introduction that I'm in agreement with than not, and I don't make a habit of 'judging' new members. Just like to kickstart a nice rapport with people :).

I've only been here three days and already I started Googling for race traitor issues in Sweden
Surely when in a new country (that by your own claims is better than the US overall) it'd be better to spend your time focussed on the wonderful things rather than dwelling on the negative so soon...

...and looking to act upon them so soon:

I've thought long and hard about the situation in Europe and I'd really be on board with just signing up for some kind of pan-European (or hey, we could start locally) Schutzstaffel to forcibly get rid of them all.
My belief is that it's the governments who need to be overthrown, and then through a preferably peaceful, organised move, the 'invaders' can be encouraged to leave in the light of a new rediscovering of the national traditions and values.

this invasion and destruction of the greatest continent and the greatest people that have ever lived.
I don't think in terms of better/worse, superior/inferior. Just different sovereign cultures. But that's just me.

I regard the collapse of the British Empire and the defeat of Nazi Germany as two of the most tragic events in the 20th century.
I don't. I'm wholly uninterested in imperialism. Most European countries have their homelands established and that should be enough in my opinion.

But again, these are just personal beliefs. I disagree with plenty of Apricity posters on these points and you're more than entitled to have them.

All the best.

Steffan
07-09-2009, 11:51 AM
Sure. But let me first say that there's more in your introduction that I'm in agreement with than not, and I don't make a habit of 'judging' new members. Just like to kickstart a nice rapport with people :).

Cool :) Sounds good.

Surely when in a new country (that by your own claims is better than the US overall) it'd be better to spend your time focussed on the wonderful things rather than dwelling on the negative so soon...

Yeah I can see how that'd come off as me just complaining about it here. I should clarify that on the whole I really like this country a lot (that is why I moved here) and in general it is a great place. I really have little to dislike about it here, aside from public displays of race treason. Aside from that issue I'm lovin' life here.

...and looking to act upon them so soon:

My belief is that it's the governments who need to be overthrown, and then through a preferably peaceful, organised move, the 'invaders' can be encouraged to leave in the light of a new rediscovering of the national traditions and values.

This would definitely be ideal. I don't think anyone's first choice is to hurt people. If new governments could peacefully return the ethnic makeup of Europe to a pre-WWII state, that would be most preferable. The BNP constitution puts its nicely

"committed to stemming and reversing the tide of non-white immigration and to restoring, by legal changes, negotiation and consent the overwhelmingly white makeup of the British population that existed in Britain prior to 1948"

I don't think in terms of better/worse, superior/inferior. Just different sovereign cultures. But that's just me.

I'm happy to think of it this way as long as these cultures stay separated. When they start to mix, you have to evaluate which one of them is being dragged down by the other.

Fortis in Arduis
07-09-2009, 12:19 PM
Welcome to the forum.

Ladejarlen
07-11-2009, 11:12 AM
If you are a nationalist, then why did you run away from your country? Welcome to TA!

Steffan
07-12-2009, 02:26 PM
If you are a nationalist, then why did you run away from your country? Welcome to TA!

Hard to be a nationalist for a country you don't like :)

Psychonaut
07-12-2009, 05:32 PM

I don't think anyone ever said that being a nationalist in this day and age was an easy thing. True American nationalists, who'd return our nation to its original course, must do the hard right rather than the easy wrong. It's easy to jump ship and run away from a problem. It's much harder to stand your ground and do your part to make things better.

Germanicus
07-12-2009, 08:52 PM
I don't think anyone ever said that being a nationalist in this day and age was an easy thing. True American nationalists, who'd return our nation to its original course, must do the hard right rather than the easy wrong. It's easy to jump ship and run away from a problem. It's much harder to stand your ground and do your part to make things better.

Well said.:)

Tabiti
07-12-2009, 08:56 PM
No one nowadays is pleased by his country current situation, but this is what makes us want our national ideals and qualities back.
What would happen if everyone leaves his land and become just a "citizen of the world"? Isn't that kind of life exactly that we are fighting against?

Vargtand
07-12-2009, 09:19 PM
Welcome to the forum. and welcome to Sweden, always nice with a guest. I unlike my more hotheaded countryman, do not mind the odd guest here and there, as long as there is an understanding of how a guest behaves and what he can and can not demand. if only immigrants would understand this that at the end of the day they are guests, even though most of them unwanted there is still a proper way behave.

But anyway who am I to question what happens in a region that the only tie I have to is trough a questionable national state. Länge leve Götaland!

Steffan
07-12-2009, 09:24 PM

Yeah but I really couldn't stand living there at all. I hated every day of it. I had to leave. It would take a lifetime to change anything there for the better. That probably wouldn't be long enough either.

Welcome to the forum. and welcome to Sweden, always nice with a guest. I unlike my more hotheaded countryman, do not mind the odd guest here and there, as long as there is an understanding of how a guest behaves and what he can and can not demand. if only immigrants would understand this that at the end of the day they are guests, even though most of them unwanted there is still a proper way behave.

But anyway who am I to question what happens in a region that the only tie I have to is trough a questionable national state. Länge leve Götaland!

Thanks! Great to be here.

I'm pretty sure I'd be just about the ideal guest. I'm going to learn the language (using it already!), obey the law, pay taxes, not leech off of the government, and I have a plan to leave either in a year or two. Not sure what else I should do, but that seems like a reasonable start to me, yeah?

Brännvin
07-12-2009, 09:33 PM
But, were you not an Englishman? :mmmm:

Now, become an American :confused:

Steffan
07-12-2009, 10:55 PM
But, were you not an Englishman? :mmmm:

Now, become an American :confused:

I was born and raised in the US. My mother is English.

Brännvin
07-12-2009, 11:00 PM
I am still a little confused..:confused:

I can understand why you'd ask me to remove the Swedish flag, but I do not understand what the actual purpose of the flag is.

There are already fields for ethnicity where I clearly say that I'm British, not Swedish. I grew up in the US, but no longer live there. I live in Sweden now. I'm mostly British and hold a UK passport, but have never lived there. Just asking, what would you have me put for a flag?

Electronic God-Man
07-12-2009, 11:46 PM
He was born in the US to an American father and a British mother. Because his mother was a British citizen apparently he too was able to get British citizenship. He then moved to Sweden.

Brännvin
07-13-2009, 12:02 AM
Here, he said that only grew up in U.S.

I'm British, not Swedish. I grew up in the US, but no longer live there.

Here, he said that could get a UK passport..

Fortunately my mother is fully English and I could get a UK passport through her.

Here, he said that hold a UK passport..

I'm mostly British and hold a UK passport, but have never lived there.

Well, for what matter it contradicts every post where I could point out more, anyway this not my business, I am out of this thread.. and I still doubt if he is really living in Sweden

Jägerstaffel
07-13-2009, 12:16 AM
He's got dual citizenship.

What does he gain from lying about living in Sweden?

Beorn
07-13-2009, 12:25 AM
As long as he follows the laws of the land and enjoys saunas, I can't see the problem.

Gooding
07-13-2009, 12:31 AM
Well, hello and welcome to The Apricity and I hope you are content in your current domicile!:):thumb001:

Electronic God-Man
07-13-2009, 12:40 AM
Here, he said that only grew up in U.S.

Here, he said that could get a UK passport..

Here, he said that hold a UK passport..

Well, for what matter it contradicts every post where I could point out more, anyway this not my business, I am out of this thread.. and I still doubt if he is really living in Sweden

Not a word of his was contradictory. You can grow up in the US, have a British mother, and get a UK passport because your mother is a British citizen.

:confused:

Steffan
07-13-2009, 08:50 AM
Not a word of his was contradictory. You can grow up in the US, have a British mother, and get a UK passport because your mother is a British citizen.

:confused:

Yeah I'm really not seeing what's so complicated about all of this...

Jarl
07-13-2009, 09:31 AM

May I ask, what the Italian part of your ancestry is then?

Loki
07-13-2009, 09:43 AM

How do we know you're really living in Sweden?

Vargtand
07-13-2009, 10:08 AM
How do we know you're really living in Sweden?

Because he sounds like the typical pissed off skåning?

Steffan
07-14-2009, 10:55 PM
May I ask, what the Italian part of your ancestry is then?

Father is half Italian half British (Scottish + English)