View Full Version : What nutrition is recommended to become pale

Corvus
10-15-2012, 02:39 PM
IM inspired me to open this thread.
So to put it simpler.
What can I eat to lose the tan faster?

Tabiti
10-15-2012, 02:41 PM
Don't eat anything and you're going to be quite pale in one-two months!

Xenomorph
10-15-2012, 02:45 PM
This sounds like a really unhealthy idea.

Corvus
10-15-2012, 02:47 PM
Don't eat anything and you're going to be quite pale in one-two months!

Hmm, well this is a big sacrifice for the cause as I am a passionate eater

Legion
10-15-2012, 02:55 PM
Play an MMO game.

The only serious, non-dangerous answer I can think of is cod liver oil. It's known to lighten eye pigmentation, perhaps it also effects skin color?

Corvus
10-15-2012, 02:57 PM
Play an MMO game.

The only serious, non-dangerous answer I can think of is cod liver oil. It's known to lighten eye pigmentation, perhaps it also effects skin color?

I will give it a try :D

Tabiti
10-15-2012, 03:02 PM
My skin looks better, healthier and somehow brighter since I eat more fish and animal products. Vitamin A(from fish liver oil), Vitamin E, Omega 3 Fish oil, Vitamin D, Zinc and some B's are proved to have good effect on skin. Healthier skin means healthier tan.

Corvus
10-15-2012, 03:03 PM
I have once heard that the noble aristocrats of the Habsburg Empire were recommended by their docotors and council to eat the liver of goat and beef in order to get white.
Is there any scientific evidence for the effect of this method.

rhiannon
10-15-2012, 03:06 PM
Well you could render yourself anemic and that would go a long way to becoming pale lol. Not the healthiest plan, though.

Stay out of the sun completely and wear sunblock if you have to go outside. :)

Corvus
10-15-2012, 03:08 PM
Well you could render yourself anemic and that would go a long way to becoming pale lol. Not the healthiest plan, though.

Stay out of the sun completely and wear sunblock if you have to go outside. :)

We donīt have much sun here for the next 6 month anyway, so this won`t be a hard task.

Balmung
Find yourself a mad scientist, splice your genes with British genetics. You will become pale in no time!

Legion
My skin looks better, healthier and somehow brighter since I eat more fish and animal products. Vitamin A(from fish liver oil), Vitamin E, Omega 3 Fish oil, Vitamin D, Zinc and some B's are proved to have good effect on skin. Healthier skin means healthier tan.

Agreed. Notice how vegans who avoid animal products become sickly and androgynous looking :(

Tabiti
10-15-2012, 03:09 PM
I have once heard that the noble aristocrats of the Habsburg Empire were recommended by their docotors and council to eat the liver of goat and beef in order to get white.
No. However, liver is known as the richest food in Vitamin A, Iron and other substances that improve the overall health.

Agreed. Notice how vegans who avoid animal products become sickly and androgynous looking
Don't ask how yellowish and even greenish I used to be...

Osprey
10-15-2012, 03:10 PM
Eat Vitamin D rich products and stay out of the sun.

Legion
10-15-2012, 03:11 PM

It sounds very plausible. It's unclear if fish oil's lightening effects are from the vitamins or fats, or a combination of both since vitamins A and D are fat soluble.

Corvus
10-15-2012, 03:11 PM
No. However, liver is known as the richest food in Vitamin A, Iron and other substances that improve the overall health.

So maybe the Council just wanted them to eat healthy and invented a trick by telling it leads to paleness, the dream of every Habsburg aristocrat :D

Mortimer
10-15-2012, 03:13 PM
I love fair skin, but im naturally a "dark" boy. I think If I have to choose between healthy meals and meals to become pale I will choose the former (the healthy meal) but best would be if it goes hand in hand. I think I will not change my diete. I eat healthy now and it should stay like that. I want to keep out animal fat, sugar out of my diete.

Osprey
10-15-2012, 03:14 PM
Reddish skin looks better than Very Pale skin, IMO.

Tabiti
10-15-2012, 03:15 PM
I want to keep out animal fat out of my diete.
Mistake...

Legion
10-15-2012, 03:27 PM
I love fair skin, but im naturally a "dark" boy. I think If I have to choose between healthy meals and meals to become pale I will choose the former (the healthy meal) but best would be if it goes hand in hand. I think I will not change my diete. I eat healthy now and it should stay like that. I want to keep out animal fat, sugar out of my diete.

Animal fat is the most precious nutrient on Earth. Are you afraid of gaining weight?

Fat is metabolized differently, sugar usually gets stored as fat. I've never witnessed anyone getting fat from butter to be honest.

Mortimer
10-15-2012, 03:29 PM
Mistake...

I learned that should I keep it out if I want to loose weight and for a while it worked.:thumb001:

Legion
10-15-2012, 03:31 PM
Are you sure that fat was the only thing you took out during that period? I tried to eat loads of butter to gain weight and it didn't work :)

Tabiti
10-15-2012, 03:34 PM
I learned that should I keep it out if I want to loose weight and for a while it worked.:thumb001:
Everyone can get skinny on plants, but your body is going to eat itself at the end. Eating enough protein and fat and keeping the carbohydrates low is slower method, but more effective since you lose only fat, not muscle tissue.

Mortimer
10-15-2012, 03:47 PM
Everyone can get skinny on plants, but your body is going to eat itself at the end. Eating enough protein and fat and keeping the carbohydrates low is slower method, but more effective since you lose only fat, not muscle tissue.

mhm, ok, no offense but if I have to decide if I trust (scientists/doctors - where I have been in rehab) or you (someone from the Internet I dont know) I rather trust the former (the doctors). Sorry Tabiti, dont be offended. But you are right that we can eat even fat (in small portions) they said that too and calculated how much we need for a day to be normal weight.:)

Mortimer
10-15-2012, 03:50 PM
Are you sure that fat was the only thing you took out during that period? I tried to eat loads of butter to gain weight and it didn't work :)

its not the only thing, no. sugar is also very important. like not eating candies etc. and very important is to keep out white bread.:) and working out of course.

i just ate a package of ham (it have been low fat ham, but still):(

Tabiti
10-15-2012, 04:07 PM
Being an ex fat, anorexic, bulimic, vegan, vegetarian, pescatarian, raw foodist, carnivore, etc I claim to know something about nutrition, even more than those professors, because I have experienced it myself. That's why I give suggestions. However everyone decides what is best for himself.

Legion
10-15-2012, 04:16 PM
its not the only thing, no. sugar is also very important. like not eating candies etc. and very important is to keep out white bread.:) and working out of course.

i just ate a package of ham (it have been low fat ham, but still):(

I would trust Tabiti over any disinformation spreading doctor any day :thumb001:

I think your success was due to exercise and removal of sugar, and not fat.

Annihilus
10-15-2012, 11:21 PM
this:D

http://i631.photobucket.com/albums/uu38/ann1h1lus/albinisierer.jpg

Visigodo Espaņol
10-15-2012, 11:34 PM
Stay out of the sun.. and not for nothing, but if you're White, what does it matter if you tan? A White man still tans like a White man. I don't think good ol Robert Jay Mathews cared about being tan. Then again, he was of highlander Scot heritage (of the northern Europeans, only highland Scots can tan that dark). Anyway, unless you're non- White, why would you be so desperate to "become White?"

http://www.mourningtheancient.com/bobmathews.jpg

Damião de Góis
10-16-2012, 12:00 AM
http://www.campeny.com/img/productos/absentas/diablo_negro.jpg

You'll get so sick i guarantee it will make you pale

Mis4Music
10-16-2012, 12:16 AM
Read more at http://www.drugs.com/mtm/Eldopaque.html#6E7IukILVrhV4COi.99

Hydroquinone decreases the formation of melanin in the skin. Melanin is the pigment in skin that gives it a brown color.

Hydroquinone topical is used to lighten areas of darkened skin such as freckles, age spots, chloasma, and melasma."

Read more at http://www.drugs.com/mtm/Eldopaque.html#6E7IukILVrhV4COi.99

Blackout
10-16-2012, 03:25 AM
Heroin usually does the trick. :)

rashka
10-16-2012, 03:36 AM
Agreed. Notice how vegans who avoid animal products become sickly and androgynous looking :(

They smell better too.

Osprey
10-16-2012, 03:40 AM
They smell better too.

How do you explain East Asians vs East Indians?
Former smell better and eat meat.
Latter smell worse and eat less meat.

Mortimer
10-16-2012, 03:44 AM
Stay out of the sun.. and not for nothing, but if you're White, what does it matter if you tan? A White man still tans like a White man. I don't think good ol Robert Jay Mathews cared about being tan. Then again, he was of highlander Scot heritage (of the northern Europeans, only highland Scots can tan that dark). Anyway, unless you're non- White, why would you be so desperate to "become White?"

very true. but i think paler skin looks better. i dont say if you tan you are not white, just matter of taste. you are just as white when you are tan. afterall you are the same person;)

Mortimer
10-16-2012, 03:50 AM
very true. but i think paler skin looks better. i dont say if you tan you are not white, just matter of taste. you are just as white when you are tan. afterall you are the same person;)

just like someone likes blonde hair and someone brunette, but both are equally white types.:)

MarkyMark
10-16-2012, 04:04 AM
Malnutrition.

Corvus
10-16-2012, 11:55 AM

I am of European heritage going back to the first Neolithic migrants in stone age and so I am definitly white.
Why do I aspire to become pale. The answer is simple. It is a noble trait and highly esteemed in Central Europe.
It increases your chances in nearly all aspects of life.

Albion
10-21-2012, 01:19 PM
I go pale as a ghost in winter. :D I actually like to tan a bit in early summer. Avoiding the sun is really the only way apart from skin whitening products.

Dacul
10-21-2012, 01:26 PM
I know some romanian women were making bath in milk,in order that their skin gets whiter.
But I would not recommend it.

Blackout
10-21-2012, 01:33 PM
I know some romanian women were making bath in milk,in order that their skin gets whiter.
But I would not recommend it.

You could save time and have breakfast while your having your bath. Just throw some cornflakes inside. :icon_wink:

Germanicus
10-21-2012, 01:49 PM
IM wishes things that will never happen,he should except who he is and what he is, no amount of temporary skin whitening is going to change who he is.
His dark looks and features he got from his forefathers from India.
We have a saying in Britain. "You cannot make a silk purse out of a sows ear" this applies to everyone who wants to somehow change themselves for vanities sake. :(

Mido
10-28-2012, 11:35 PM
ehh, i want to change my skin color, but it is impossible isn't?

Tabiti
10-29-2012, 06:59 AM
ehh, i want to change my skin color, but it is impossible isn't?
Unless you are:
http://tekstovi-pesama.com/g_img2/0/m/32710/michael%2520jackson-9.jpg