PDA

View Full Version : Girls, if your man left you for another woman?

Mary
10-16-2012, 12:52 AM
Poll coming up.

larali
10-16-2012, 01:05 AM
He wouldn't, but if he did, I'd probably not pursue another relationship. Unless one just happened naturally of course.

Lux Aeterna
10-16-2012, 01:20 AM
Where's the option of beating and penetrating him with a baseball bat? :bored:

Mraz
10-16-2012, 07:47 AM
I would like my woman to try to get me back, then I would try to persuade them to start a polyamorous relationship.

Tabiti
10-16-2012, 10:23 AM
I'm going to condole with her...

Loki
10-16-2012, 10:26 AM

No wonder men don't go for Swedish women anymore :lol:

Osprey
10-16-2012, 10:28 AM
I would do the Clint Eastwood theme at night in Vegas. To get all da wimminz.

Bari
10-16-2012, 10:29 AM

- Such passion:love:

Loki
10-16-2012, 10:35 AM
- Such passion:love:

Scandinavian men are used to that ... being dominated by a woman. But what a woman really needs is a strong man who would take care of things for her ... and herself as well!

Didriksson
10-16-2012, 10:38 AM
If I would have a partner and if he would leave me, I would become really depressed. First I would blame myself, trying to find different imperfections in myself, I would feel like a worthless person. Ofc with time it would get better, but I wouldn't try to get him back and I wouldn't rush into new relationships.

Bari
10-16-2012, 10:46 AM
Scandinavian men are used to that ... being dominated by a woman. But what a woman really needs is a strong man who would take care of things for her ... and herself as well!

- Thats true and why I prefer women from the more Southern parts of Europe, where they know to appreciate real men and not a woman with a penis.

Miss Jane
10-16-2012, 10:51 AM
"I am a woman and I would move on"

When I was younger I would've "stalked" him and tried to get him back and all that, but now that I'm older (close to 30) I see things very differently. It's also easier moving on now than it was when I was younger - who doesn't remember the teenage crushes which eventually broke your heart and you thought you'd never find love again? Damn, it was hard being a teenager in love. :D

But yeah, if my man left me for another woman I wouldn't want him back. And now I'm old enough and experienced enough to know that there will always be another guy that will make you feel just as loved and happy as the guy who left you - if you just give it some time.

And about the choice "I am a woman and I would move on (would get a a new man)": "moving on" has nothing to do with finding a new man, not for me at least. I heal and move on, with or without a new man.

Peyrol
10-16-2012, 11:00 AM
... being dominated by a woman.

Pussies...:p

Lux Aeterna
10-16-2012, 09:06 PM
No wonder men don't go for Swedish women anymore :lol:

And yet you love Swedish women.. :rolleyes: But well if you want a lapdog then no, Swedish women are not for you. Try Asian.

Scandinavian men are used to that ... being dominated by a woman.

If you think it's being dominated just because men are not always in a superior position over women then yes, but I say it's rather common sense that men and women have similar conditions.

But what a woman really needs is a strong man

Strong men is great, and a strong man doesn't feel the obsessive need to be in control over his woman all the time, he is confident enough.

who would take care of things for her ... and herself as well!

It's natural that a man takes care of his woman... and the woman takes care of her man, both in their own way. But that doesn't mean a woman needs a freaking guardian :picard1:

- Thats true and why I prefer women from the more Southern parts of Europe, where they know to appreciate real men and not a woman with a penis.

Lol you know, there is this stereotype of South European women being really jealous and dependant, so if you want to make sure you'll get hell if you leave her, then get yourself an Italian or something :thumb001:

rhiannon
10-16-2012, 09:10 PM
If my husband up and left me for some other bitch, he wasn't worth having in the first place.

Thankfully, he agrees:)

Sultan Suleiman
10-16-2012, 09:20 PM

Ain't you cute :)

Lux Aeterna
10-16-2012, 09:22 PM
Ain't you cute :)

Thanks, I know :eyes

Sultan Suleiman
10-16-2012, 09:23 PM
Thanks, I know :eyes

Well I wish I knew how cute you are :rolleyes:

Azalea
10-16-2012, 09:26 PM
Too many options, didn't read them all.

I would go on with my life, find myself a new guy. Shit happens. Life goes on.

PetiteParisienne
10-16-2012, 10:06 PM
I would be devastated at first, but I'm confident I'd open my heart again eventually. I have too much love to give to waste it on pride.

Kazimiera
10-16-2012, 10:50 PM
I would just carry on going as I always do. Someone else will come along. And if nobody does then it's also okay. I don't need to be in a relationship to be happy.

Hurrem sultana
10-17-2012, 07:08 AM
I would move on,change my life..give my self self confidence,change what i do not like.He would regret it then but i would not take him back :D

Lux Aeterna
10-17-2012, 07:56 AM
Well I wish I knew how cute you are :rolleyes:

Only VIP's, buddy.

Arthas
10-18-2012, 07:29 AM
Girls, if your man left you for another woman?

Girls, if your man left you for another woman, you were doing something wrong, so learn from it. Guys don't leave you or cheat for no reason.

Partiasn
10-22-2012, 12:19 AM

I really think in women the brain chemistry is about the same to tell you the truth.
About the only difference I can see in the Scandinavians and the Italians is the paint job, blond and blue vs brunet and brown.

But I would say that Scandinavian culture really enforces some pretty bad and irresponsible behavior characteristics in women. Not to say I as an American have any room to complain considering the US is one of the most Misandrist nations on earth.

If western law, continues to put women on pedestals and treat them as children, then why should we expect them to behave as adults?

MarkyMark
10-22-2012, 02:56 AM
I don't have a partner so I can't be left (forever alone)

http://d3j5vwomefv46c.cloudfront.net/photos/full/628342657.png?key=500461&Expires=1350875603&Key-Pair-Id=APKAIYVGSUJFNRFZBBTA&Signature=tD4Oxdd4QxiTLJLeIdYzZllenWDLYm0zWE3FlpRz 28Duo0E75mIxnMrrwIDUWKwuQzJjPuT5R~mfe3R9avYh6nisJM rGWjxMuVHU3RDBIlaJiVEVB~ALcf9P3WxgcA0rmGcZn~4S8fUl ZZqRmb21ld-St3ZhEIDPSri5XS3aR9o_

Sui Generis
09-13-2016, 10:13 PM
Lool and loool. Wait for him come to back ? Funny option.
I dont wait a son of bla bla.. of course. Life is beautiful. Maybe it hurts firstly but any hurt dont stay forever with you. I countuine my life with more valuable one.

Bezprym
09-13-2016, 10:28 PM
I am surprised such a question have been asked. But by Mary, so it's quite understandable.

Queen B
09-14-2016, 05:36 AM
If he leaves me for another woman, then : good riddance.
He doesn't worth my time anymore.

Silk
06-01-2017, 01:50 AM
I would simply move on.

Sekarotuinen
06-01-2017, 02:04 AM
I would ressurect dead threads on TA for comfort.

Era
06-01-2017, 02:10 AM
I would ressurect dead threads on TA for comfort.

Lol, right

I'd say thank you for picking up trash

Colonel Frank Grimes
06-01-2017, 02:50 AM
Lol, right

I'd say thank you for picking up trash

Is that not acknowledging that a piece of trash has chosen to be with someone other than you, which implies you're not good enough even for a piece of trash?

Mädel Edelweiß
07-23-2017, 09:44 PM
I chose I am a woman and I would do something else. This actually hits close to home, as my ex cheated on me.

At first, as I suspect anyone would be, I'd be upset. If I was truly in love with the person, it would take some time to get over it. But, I would not be the type to stalk my ex. When a relationship is over it is over, and I do my best to keep that person out of my life, most especially when the relationship ends in a bad manner. It has been a while since I ended things with him now, and although I've been over it for some time, I haven't been ready to start seeing people again until very recently.