PDA

View Full Version : Tengrism in modern Bulgaria

Crn Volk
10-18-2012, 12:30 AM
http://www.voininatangra.org/uploads/img42ce86bdd0217.gif

http://www.voininatangra.org/

http://www.voininatangra.org/themes/prolet_1024/images/logo.gif

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tengriism

Tengrism (sometimes stylized as Tengriism), occasionally referred to as Tengrianism (Turkish: Tengricilik, Azerbaijani: Tenqriçilik, Mongolian: Тэнгэр шүтлэг, Russian: Тенгрианство), is a modern term[1] for a Central Asian religion characterized by features of shamanism, animism, totemism, polytheism[2], monotheism[2][3][4] and ancestor worship. Historically, it was the mainstream religion of the Turks, Mongols, Hungarians and Bulgars.[5] It was the state religion of the ancient Turkic states like Göktürks Khaganate, Avar Khaganate, Western Turkic Khaganate, Great Bulgaria, Bulgarian Empire and Eastern Tourkia.

Crn Volk
10-18-2012, 02:36 AM
http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3641/3557538626_5fda47518d_z.jpg

Crn Volk
10-18-2012, 05:38 AM
In Volga Bulgaria/Tatarstan;

http://www.bulgarlar.info/

http://www.bulgarlar.info/images/stories/bulgarlar.jpg

http://www.bulgarlar.info/images/stories/x_362c929a.jpg

Lithium
10-18-2012, 05:51 AM
I am pagan myself and I dare to say that Tengrism in Bulgaria turned into a very mainstream thing, it's like so popular to write a book about it or to say that you are interested in it.

Tabiti
10-18-2012, 06:31 AM
It is Tangrism, not Tengrism and there wasn't such beliefs or religion among the Ancient Bulgarians. It's just a mainstream fashion.

BTW, it is better to be Mongol. They at least existed and had their great time. Not like some sci-fi nations;)

Siberian Cold Breeze
10-21-2012, 10:26 AM
How did it become a fashion or mainstream in Bulgaria ?

Crn Volk
03-17-2013, 11:54 PM
Lol at this;

http://sphotos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/527940_335453299873582_1222967510_n.jpg

Onur
03-18-2013, 12:45 AM
Lol at this;
What is this exactly?

looks like yoruk festivals

Crn Volk
03-18-2013, 12:54 AM
What is this exactly?

looks like yoruk festivals

I'm not to sure, it was taken from a Bulgarian nationalist website trying to highlight the sameness of Volga and Danubian Bulgarias.

Perhaps Bugarash and Thraex can enlighten us

adsız
03-18-2013, 09:55 AM
Lol at this;

http://sphotos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/527940_335453299873582_1222967510_n.jpg

Too late/sad for Bulgars. They can not return to their original identity since assimilated completely .

Onur
03-18-2013, 10:23 AM
Too late/sad for Bulgars. They can not return to their original identity since assimilated completely .
Who cares about bunch of assimilated people in Balkans.

The real problem today is that these slavicized Bulgarians in Balkans are trying to falsify 1000s of years old Turkic history and customs and present it as their own Iranian, proto-Afghan history. They have been assimilated but they also wanna assimilate the history, to make it look like "compatible" with their present situation.

Vulcho
03-18-2013, 10:50 AM
Who cares about bunch of assimilated people in Balkans.

You seem to care a lot :)

Onur
03-18-2013, 04:27 PM
You seem to care a lot :)
I explained what i care in my post above. I am just annoyed with the historical revision and falsification attempts of Bulgarians, but thats all.

Otherwise, i don't care what language 5 million Bulgarians in Balkans speaks, whether they were originally Afghans, Iranians or slavs.

Vulcho
03-18-2013, 05:12 PM
Why are you so interested in precisely this case of historical revisionism, out of all in the world? It doesn't directly concern you.

Onur
03-18-2013, 05:47 PM
Why are you so interested in precisely this case of historical revisionism, out of all in the world? It doesn't directly concern you.
No, it directly concerns me when you Bulgarians tries to present Turkic runes, Turkic culture, Turkic beliefs (Tengrism) and Turkic people as Afghans or Iranians because i am a Turk who studies medieval history.

Our history is not a propaganda tool for some Balkanites, so they cant manipulate it as they wish. You have your "glorious" saints who assimilated you into slavdom and your "godsend" orthodox religion. So you better stick with these but don't try to falsify other people`s history.

Archduke
03-18-2013, 06:03 PM
Our history is not a propaganda tool for some Balkanites

Hahahaha. :lol:

From when?

Partizan
03-18-2013, 06:25 PM
Hahahaha. :lol:

From when?

Ehem...

http://i46.tinypic.com/t5ob2d.png

http://i561.photobucket.com/albums/ss59/ARHIV/Turko-Bulgar_migration.png

Archduke
03-18-2013, 06:29 PM
Ehem...

Again, what they have to do with Turks except probably the similar language they spoke?

Turks claiming Bulgars is just uber funny.

Tanais
03-18-2013, 06:45 PM

No, not really.

Partizan
03-18-2013, 06:46 PM
Again, what they have to do with Turks except probably the similar language they spoke?

One of your compatriots explain here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W71uQgZOuhI

Onur also directly put work of Prof. Dr. Plamen S. Tzvetkov earlier:

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?44335-Bulgars

Actually we just stand against falsification of Turkic history. If you'd say, "OK Bulgars were Turkic, however we don't feel ourselves related to today's Turkish people", there'd be no problem. The problem is, you wanna imagine them as Talibanoids from Afghanistan :rofl:

ioan assen
03-18-2013, 07:21 PM
As I ve said even if the Bulgars were Turkic, Turks are as related to them as Bulgarians are to Vistula Veneti, which means: not much!

Onur
03-18-2013, 07:22 PM

Let me clarify something;
The Turks in Bulgaria, the ones you despise and occasionally expelled out from the country, they have much more relation with the early Bulgars than you slavic speaking people with unknown origins. So, it`s not funnier than some slavic speaking bunch claiming them as their own.

As I ve said even if the Bulgars were Turkic, Turks are as related to them as Bulgarians are to Vistula Veneti, which means: not much!
Whatever the case, we are still more related with them comparing with you Bulgarians.

Archduke
03-18-2013, 07:30 PM
One of your compatriots explain here:
Onur also directly put work of Prof. Dr. Plamen S. Tzvetkov earlier:
http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?44335-Bulgars

I ask you again, what do Bulgars have to do with Turks? When the Bulgars had a role of making the Turkish country, did they influenced you culturally, linguistically or phenotypically? I bet that if khan Asparkuh was alive he would laugh at people like you&Onur.

And this video is pure bullshit, probably made from a Macedonian. I just end watching it when i saw the commie Russian fake reconstruction of a Bulgar aristocrat.

Actually we just stand against falsification of Turkic history. If you'd say, "OK Bulgars were Turkic, however we don't feel ourselves related to today's Turkish people", there'd be no problem. The problem is, you wanna imagine them as Talibanoids from Afghanistan :rofl:

I tell you again, Bulgars are not Turkish and you as a Turk have nothing incommon with them.

The Iranic theory is not on official state level, i dont know why you Turds make a problem of it. If you knew Bulgarian i would show you a quote from my little brother's history book (they are now learning about the Bulgars).

But i really would like to see the iranic theory becoming official indeed.

Archduke
03-18-2013, 07:41 PM
Let me clarify something;
The Turks in Bulgaria, the ones you despise and occasionally expelled out from the country, they have much more relation with the early Bulgars than you slavic speaking people with unknown origins. So, it`s not funnier than some slavic speaking bunch claiming them as their own.

If you mean genetically, then no.

Let me guess - the language they speak makes them closer to Bulgars? :D So in this case i can be anything i want, starting from Chinese to Native American.

Vulcho
03-18-2013, 07:44 PM
I apologize for starting this stupid argument again, I suck. But Turks suck too, for thinking they have more in common with the Bulgars than we do. After all, we bear their name, not the Turks, and they were part of our ethnogenesis, not the Turkish one.

Partizan
03-18-2013, 07:46 PM
I ask you again, what do Bulgars have to do with Turks? When the Bulgars had a role of making the Turkish country, did they influenced you culturally, linguistically or phenotypically? I bet that if khan Asparkuh was alive he would laugh at people like you&Onur.

They were Turkic people, so yes they were related to us. (I view Turkic history as one, whole one, BTW).

And this video is pure bullshit, probably made from a Macedonian. I just end watching it when i saw the commie Russian fake reconstruction of a Bulgar aristocrat.

Bullshit? Actually he showed concrete proofs. I don't understand how you call the fact of Bulgars being Turkic as a Soviet propaganda. Why Russkies would give Turkic history a value? As far as I know pro-Turkic theory ones like Prof. Alexander Burmov were oppressed during Communist period.

Bununla ilgili bir olayı da anlatmadan geçemeyeceğim. 1955 yıllarında Sofya Üniversitesi'nde öğrenci iken, Bulgaristan Bilimler Akademisinin düzenlediği bir sempozyuma katılmıştım. Konu, Bulgarların tarihî kökeni idi. Kürsüde, Prof. Aleksandır Burmov ile Prof. Dimitır Kösev arasında ateşli tartışmalar oldu ve birbirlerine küfürler bile yağdırdılar. Burmov, birçok yabancı dil bildiği, bu suretle bilgileri kaynağından aldığı için, Bulgarların Türk soyundan geldiğini ispatlıyor; Kösev ile, totalitaristlerin (komünistlerin) izlediği yolu savunuyor ve Bulgarların kökeninin Trakların soyundan olduğunda direniyordu. En sonunda tartışma çok ciddî bir boyuta ulaştı, profesörlerin yardımcıları da seslerini yükseltmeye başladılar. Burmov elini sallıyarak: "Hangi kaynağı araştırırsanız araştırın, Bulgarların kökeni Türk soyundan gelir. Bu, bir aşağılık değildir" diye sözlerini bitirerek salonu terk etti.

(now I don't have time to translate, however it tells about a discussion between Kosev and Burmov about origin of Bulgarians. Communists always favored Thracian theories.)

I tell you again, Bulgars are not Turkish and you as a Turk have nothing incommon with them.

Again, they were Turkic and I view Turkic history as one.

The Iranic theory is not on official state level, i dont know why you Turds make a problem of it. If you knew Bulgarian i would show you a quote from my little brother's history book (they are now learning about the Bulgars).

But i really would like to see the iranic theory becoming official indeed.

Well, I hear "Iranic" anti-thesis against Turkic fact everywhere, especially from Bulgarians. That's why I mention it.

Hayalet
03-18-2013, 08:02 PM
Nobody is saying modern Turkey has a particularly close connection to the Bulgars, only that they are an important part of the wider Turkic history.

For example, the Eurasian steppe, all the way from Hungary to Mongolia, was populated by Turkic groups in 600 AD and Bulgars were like a railway wagon in a train:

http://worldhistorymaps.info/images/East-Hem_600ad.jpg

Onur
03-18-2013, 08:03 PM
I bet that if khan Asparkuh was alive he would laugh at people like you&Onur.
Yes, maybe he would laugh at us but it`s because he would understand us, because we would be able to communicate with him.

Tough, how about you? What he would do to you? I bet he would look at you like a cow looks to a passing train (Turkish idiom!) because he wouldn't understand shit from you.

After all, we bear their name, not the Turks
If Khan Omurtag would be alive today, then i am sure he would rather be dead again to not witness what kind of people lives on his heritage today. This would be a shame for him.

Archduke
03-18-2013, 08:09 PM
(I view Turkic history as one, whole one, BTW)

Thats only your problem. Even if Bulgars were Turkic, they developed in totally different way than modern Turks. So different that you cant claim them today. There are only one descendants of the Bulgars and they are called Bulgarians.

Bullshit? Actually he showed concrete proofs. I don't understand how you call the fact of Bulgars being Turkic as a Soviet propaganda. Why Russkies would give Turkic history a value? As far as I know pro-Turkic theory ones like Prof. Alexander Burmov were oppressed during Communist period.

This falsification of Bulgarian history has pre-Communist roots. People say that Catherine the Great hired some German historians to rewrite Slavic history. They created this Turkic theory with the goal to make people believe that Bulgarians are not Slavs and that Russians are responsible for the archievments of the Bulgarian empire.

Well, I hear "Iranic" anti-thesis against Turkic fact everywhere, especially from Bulgarians. That's why I mention it.

You influence your opinion from internet people? Funny.

I honestly dont care about the origin of the Bulgars. But now when i see you i wish the Iranic was official and i bet it is going to be one day.

Arbërori
03-18-2013, 08:11 PM
Thats only your problem. Even if Bulgars were Turkic, they developed in totally different way than modern Turks. So different that you cant claim them today. There are only one descendants of the Bulgars and they are called Bulgarians.

Exactly. Only Onur can ''claim'' them though aswell, due to his real origin. :wink

Partizan
03-18-2013, 08:17 PM

Not really, Turkic Chuvashes are closest people to them, probably along with Misher/Kazan Tatars.

This falsification of Bulgarian history has pre-Communist roots. People say that Catherine the Great hired some German historians to rewrite Slavic history. They created this Turkic theory with the goal to make people believe that Bulgarians are not Slavs and that Russians are responsible for the archievments of the Bulgarian empire.

Actually it was Russians who promoted Bulgarian rebellion/aggression against Ottoman Empire by using pan-Slavism. As I said if you're talking about Communist period, pro-Turkic theory supporters were oppressed.

Exactly. Only Onur can ''claim'' them though aswell, due to his real origin. :wink

Onur is as "Bulgarian" as you're Greek and Macedonian.

Archduke
03-18-2013, 08:20 PM
Tough, how about you? What he would do to you? I bet he would look at you like a cow looks to a passing train (Turkish idiom!) because he wouldn't understand shit from you.

The Bulgaria since 681 was state union between Bulgars and Slavs.

I'm sure that Bulgars assimilated voluntary.

Vulcho
03-18-2013, 08:22 PM
If Khan Omurtag would be alive today, then i am sure he would rather be dead again to not witness what kind of people lives on his heritage today. This would be a shame for him.

You couldn't think of something better than a childish insult? Poor Onur, I don't think Omurtag khan is proud of you either.

Onur
03-18-2013, 08:24 PM
You couldn't think of something better than a childish insult? Poor Onur, I don't think Omurtag khan is proud of you either.
I was just imitating what Archduke said.

Arbërori
03-18-2013, 08:25 PM
Onur is as "Bulgarian" as you're Greek and Macedonian.

I'm neither, the Ancient Macedonians might have assimilated into our ethnos aswell, but I doubt it. Onur has Bulgarian parents, what is so hard to comprehend about that? :lol:

Partizan
03-18-2013, 08:29 PM
I'm neither, the Ancient Macedonians might have assimilated into our ethnos aswell, but I doubt it.
I mean today's Slavic Macedonians. Aren't you from there? So you're Macedonian(or if you'd like, FYROMian), not Albanian, with applying same logic :rolleyes:

Onur has Bulgarian parents, what is so hard to comprehend about that? :lol:

As much as you have Slavic Macedonian parents or Greek grandparents.

Archduke
03-18-2013, 08:35 PM
Not really, Turkic Chuvashes are closest people to them, probably along with Misher/Kazan Tatars.

Only those who really see themselves as descendants of the Bulgars (they are not much).

Actually it was Russians who promoted Bulgarian rebellion/aggression against Ottoman Empire by using pan-Slavism. As I said if you're talking about Communist period, pro-Turkic theory supporters were oppressed.

Not really.

I already explained the reason why Russians promoted us the Turkic theory.

Every person who was a student during Communism can say you the sentence about the small Mongoloid, Tataro-Tukic tribes who came on the Balkans and assimilated into the "Slavic sea".

Arbërori
03-18-2013, 08:37 PM
I mean today's Slavic Macedonians. Aren't you from there? So you're Macedonian(or if you'd like, FYROMian), not Albanian, with applying same logic :rolleyes:

As much as you have Slavic Macedonian parents or Greek grandparents.

I'm full Albanian, while Onur is a Turkicized Bulgarian, happy now? :laugh:
He resides in Turkey, but is not ''Turkish''. As far as I know, I don't have any, neither Slavs or Greeks. :)

archangel
03-18-2013, 09:17 PM
lol some people really believe that ancient Bulgars were iranic southasians from pakistan,afghanistan lol no my friend they were hardcore Türks from steppes

Proto-Shaman
03-18-2013, 10:00 PM
lol some people really believe that ancient Bulgars were iranic southasians from pakistan,afghanistan lol no my friend they were hardcore Türks from steppes
i just love your comments :icon_cheesygrin:

Partizan
03-18-2013, 11:04 PM
Only those who really see themselves as descendants of the Bulgars (they are not much).

But Chuvash is the real Bulgar language, which is Oghur(Lir) Turkic as well.

Not really.

I already explained the reason why Russians promoted us the Turkic theory.

Every person who was a student during Communism can say you the sentence about the small Mongoloid, Tataro-Tukic tribes who came on the Balkans and assimilated into the "Slavic sea".

As I said, meanwhile also professors who supported Turkic theory were facing difficulties.

I'm full Albanian, while Onur is a Turkicized Bulgarian, happy now? :laugh:
He resides in Turkey, but is not ''Turkish''. As far as I know, I don't have any, neither Slavs or Greeks. :)

Well, he is just one of descendants of those Turkomans who were settled to Balkans by Ottomans, so what? There are Pomaks but they identity themselves as Pomak, not Turkish. Onur is an ethnic Turk, though. If he is Bulgarian just because of having grandparents from Bulgaria, you are Greek and Slavic in same logic since you are not from Albania at all :cool:

Arbërori
03-18-2013, 11:08 PM
Well, he is just one of descendants of those Turkomans who were settled to Balkans by Ottomans, so what? There are Pomaks but they identity themselves as Pomak, not Turkish. Onur is an ethnic Turk, though. If he is Bulgarian just because of having grandparents from Bulgaria, you are Greek and Slavic in same logic since you are not from Albania at all :cool:

It's funny how you contradict yourself all the time. Onur is not a ''Turkoman'' (:lol:) but a Pomak, a Bulgarian. He might be now though, like around 30 million other ethnic ''Turks'', that's right. Don't speak of logic when I technically have ancestors from Albania & even if I hadn't, they'd still be Albanian. :wink

Partizan
03-18-2013, 11:13 PM
[FONT=Georgia]It's funny how you contradict yourself all the time.

How?

Onur is not a ''Turkoman'' (:lol:) but a Pomak, a Bulgarian.

Any proof? Did he state it anywhere? Or he put his 23andme results? Or, most likely, you're just talking out of your butt? Having ancestors in Bulgaria doesn't make him Bulgarian.

Don't speak of logic when I technically have ancestors from Albania & even if I hadn't, they'd still be Albanian. :wink

Almost every Balkan Turk has ancestry from Turkey, especially from Konya and Karaman regions. What I mean is, if he is a "Bulgarian" for his ancestors coming from today's Bulgaria doesn't make him Bulgarian. If you apply the same logic on yourself you'll find out that you're mostly Slavic Macedonian and Greek :lol:

Arbërori
03-18-2013, 11:16 PM
How?

I'm Albanian descended, but a Slav/Hellene. :lol:

Any proof? Did he state it anywhere? Or he put his 23andme results? Or, most likely, you're just talking out of your butt? Having ancestors in Bulgaria doesn't make him Bulgarian.

Don't speak of my butt. He's from Petrich & appareantly he doesn't look Turkish either, his parents are immigrants. In another forum, there is a user that went by the same name claiming to be ''Turkish'', but having an Albanian father & Bulgarian mother.

Almost every Balkan Turk has ancestry from Turkey, especially from Konya and Karaman regions. What I mean is, if he is a "Bulgarian" for his ancestors coming from today's Bulgaria doesn't make him Bulgarian. If you apply the same logic on yourself you'll find out that you're mostly Slavic Macedonian and Greek :lol:

You don't make sense, Pomaks are native to Bulgaria. :wink

Hayalet
03-18-2013, 11:19 PM
Onur looks more Turkish than Duskfall looks Albanian.

Arbërori
03-18-2013, 11:20 PM
Onur looks more Turkish than Duskfall looks Albanian.

Duskfall looks like his father, who looks like my grandfather when he was young. :wink

Partizan
03-18-2013, 11:25 PM
I'm Albanian descended, but a Slav/Hellene. :lol:

Well, I just wanted to point out that, "Turk=/=Turks of Turkey", Balkan Turks are Turks too, if you consider Kosovo, Macedonia and Epirus Albanians to be Albanians.

Don't speak of my butt. He's from Petrich & appareantly he doesn't look Turkish either,

1.Petrich had significant Turkish population before Balkan War I, when Onur's grandparents migrated.
2.He looks Turkish, however you know too little about Turkish phenotype and think that anyone who is a bit light skinned is Balkan descended :lol:

his parents are immigrants.

So, in this forum only Geni is real Albanian since he is only Albanian whom's total ancestry is from Albania.

In another forum, there is a user that went by the same name claiming to be ''Turkish'', but having an Albanian father & Bulgarian mother.

Kyte. His mother is not Bulgarian, a Turk from Bulgaria. It also shows in his 23andme results, he is 6-8% Mongoloid and this score is around 14-20% in Central Asian Turks like Turkmens. However, Albanians don't have mongoloid admix and Bulgarians have it too little.

Hayalet
03-18-2013, 11:26 PM
Duskfall would stick out like a sore thumb among these Albanian athletes:

http://www.london2012.com/imgml/athletes/xl/1292466.pnghttp://www.london2012.com/imgml/athletes/xl/1297075.pnghttp://www.london2012.com/imgml/athletes/xl/1292469.pnghttp://www.london2012.com/imgml/athletes/xl/1292467.pnghttp://www.london2012.com/imgml/athletes/xl/1257937.pnghttp://www.london2012.com/imgml/athletes/xl/1292525.pnghttp://www.london2012.com/imgml/athletes/xl/1279467.pnghttp://www.london2012.com/imgml/athletes/xl/1285862.png

If this alone doesn't make him non-Albanian, stop being hypocritical about Onur.

Arbërori
03-18-2013, 11:30 PM
Well, I just wanted to point out that, "Turk=/=Turks of Turkey", Balkan Turks are Turks too, if you consider Kosovo, Macedonia and Epirus Albanians to be Albanians.

I do, but Pomaks are not Turks. :)

1.Petrich had significant Turkish population before Balkan War I, when Onur's grandparents migrated.
2.He looks Turkish, however you know too little about Turkish phenotype and think that anyone who is a bit light skinned is Balkan descended :lol:

No, not really, it's about facial features. I wouldn't claim that, but from what others have told me, Onur looks Bulgarian.

So, in this forum only Geni is real Albanian since he is only Albanian whom's total ancestry is from Albania.

Already trashed.

Kyte. His mother is not Bulgarian, a Turk from Bulgaria. It also shows in his 23andme results, he is 6-8% Mongoloid and this score is around 14-20% in Central Asian Turks like Turkmens. However, Albanians don't have mongoloid admix and Bulgarians have it too little.

That's the user with the Albanian father? :laugh:

Arbërori
03-18-2013, 11:31 PM
Duskfall would stick out like a sore thumb among these Albanian athletes:

If this alone doesn't make him non-Albanian, stop being hypocritical about Onur.

Nice cherrypicking, what's your real intension? :wink Just because he's lighter doesn't mean he's not Albanian looking, Europeans are rather diverse.

Partizan
03-18-2013, 11:33 PM
I do, but Pomaks are not Turks. :)

Onur and Balkan Turks are not Pomaks. Pomaks are a separate ethnicity than Balkan Turks.

No, not really, it's about facial features. I wouldn't claim that, but from what others have told me, Onur looks Bulgarian.

Onur doesn't look off-Turkish. Actually I know more Balkanic looking guys than him, who are of only Central Anatolian descent.

Already trashed.

Still not, if Onur is Pomak(Bulgarian Muslim) for being from Bulgaria ancestrally, then you are a Torbesh(Macedonian Muslim) due to your geography.

That's the user with the Albanian father? :laugh:

He is half-Albanian and never denied it. However not all Balkan Turks are like him.

Arbërori
03-18-2013, 11:38 PM
Onur and Balkan Turks are not Pomaks. Pomaks are a separate ethnicity of themselves.

Pomaks are Bulgarians indeed.

Onur doesn't look off-Turkish. Actually I know more Balkanic looking guys than him, who are of only Central Anatolian descent.

Doubt it, but okay.

Still not, if Onur is Pomak(Bulgarian Muslim) for being from Bulgaria ancestrally, then you are a Torbesh(Macedonian Muslim) due to your geography.

Nope, technically he is both (both Muslim Bulgarian), while I'm Albanian.

He is half-Albanian and never denied it. However not all Balkan Turks are like him.

Interesting. Like what?

Hayalet
03-18-2013, 11:39 PM
Nice cherrypicking
How can it be cherry-picking if I posted the entire Albanian team in the last Olympics?

http://www.london2012.com/country/albania/athletes/index.html

Just because he's lighter doesn't mean he's not Albanian looking.
He is very easily less Albanian-looking than Onur is Turkish-looking.

Partizan
03-18-2013, 11:42 PM
Nope, technically he is both (both Muslim Bulgarian), while I'm Albanian.

Anyway, what proves he is Bulgarian but you are Albanian? Both of you have ancestry out of ethnic Turkish and Albanian states, so if he is not Turk due to that, you are not Albanian as well.

Interesting. Like what?

Not all Balkan Turks have Albanian or other non-Turkish Balkanite ancestry. Actually in 23andme I know Balkan Turks who have more Asian admixture than average Turks of Turkey.

Arbërori
03-18-2013, 11:43 PM
How can it be cherry-picking if I posted the entire Albanian team in the last Olympics?

http://www.london2012.com/country/albania/athletes/index.html

Duskfall isn't out of place among Albanians, nevertheless. Those photos have a weird contrast, refuted.

Arbërori
03-18-2013, 11:44 PM
Anyway, what proves he is Bulgarian but you are Albanian? Both of you have ancestry out of ethnic Turkish and Albanian states, so if he is not Turk due to that, you are not Albanian as well.

Albania & Bulgaria (including Macedonia) were always majority native inhabited, thank you.

Not all Balkan Turks have Albanian or other non-Turkish Balkanite ancestry. Actually in 23andme I know Balkan Turks who have more Asian admixture than average Turks of Turkey.

Could you post some half Turks half Balkanites, I'm really interested.

Partizan
03-18-2013, 11:52 PM
Albania & Bulgaria (including Macedonia) were always majority native inhabited, thank you.

Well, there was a huge immigration from Anatolia to Balkans in Ottoman period, Ottomans settled trouble maker Karamanoğlu people to there especially. No wonder Bulgaria was 40% Muslim at the end of 19.th century:

http://www.alternatehistory.com/discussion/attachment.php?attachmentid=45393&stc=1&d=1206984837

Muslims in Bosnia and Albania are converts but later exiled Muslims in Bulgaria were from those Turkish families. Actually since I share with some Balkan Turks in 23andme, I know that this claim also has genetic backing

Could you post some half Turks half Balkanites, I'm really interested.

Half-Turk Half-Pomak:

https://www.google.com.tr/search?q=ay%C5%9Fe+h%C3%BCr&rlz=1C1ASUT_trTR499TR499&aq=f&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hl=tr&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=e6hHUfeQFsSmtAa_woD4Cg&biw=1366&bih=643&sei=fahHUbhgyum1BtDGgLgL

Half-Turk Half-Bosniak:

https://www.google.com.tr/search?q=k%C4%B1van%C3%A7+tatl%C4%B1tu%C4%9F&rlz=1C1ASUT_trTR499TR499&aq=f&oq=k%C4%B1van%C3%A7+tatl%C4%B1tu%C4%9F&aqs=chrome.0.57j0j5j0j62l2.6039&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Half-Turk Half-Albanian:

https://www.google.com.tr/search?q=nam%C4%B1k+kemal&rlz=1C1ASUT_trTR499TR499&aq=f&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hl=tr&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=vqhHUc-sDcbzsgaEtYHICg&biw=1366&bih=643&sei=v6hHUZjKLMTbtAaI_YGQDA

Arbërori
03-18-2013, 11:57 PM
Well, there was a huge immigration from Anatolia to Balkans in Ottoman period, Ottomans settled trouble maker Karamanoğlu people to there especially. No wonder Bulgaria was 40% Muslim at the end of 19.th century:

http://www.alternatehistory.com/discussion/attachment.php?attachmentid=45393&stc=1&d=1206984837

Muslims in Bosnia and Albania are converts but later exiled Muslims in Bulgaria were from those Turkish families. Actually since I share with some Balkan Turks in 23andme, I know that this claim also has genetic backing.

All I see is religious distribution. The majority of Muslims in Bulgaria were Bulgarians.

Half-Turk Half-Pomak:

https://www.google.com.tr/search?q=ay%C5%9Fe+h%C3%BCr&rlz=1C1ASUT_trTR499TR499&aq=f&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hl=tr&tbm=isch&source=og&a=N&tab=wi&ei=e6hHUfeQFsSmtAa_woD4Cg&biw=1366&bih=643&sei=fahHUbhgyum1BtDGgLgL

Half-Turk Half-Bosniak:

https://www.google.com.tr/search?q=k%C4%B1van%C3%A7+tatl%C4%B1tu%C4%9F&rlz=1C1ASUT_trTR499TR499&aq=f&oq=k%C4%B1van%C3%A7+tatl%C4%B1tu%C4%9F&aqs=chrome.0.57j0j5j0j62l2.6039&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Half-Turk Half-Albanian:

https://www.google.com.tr/search?q=nam%C4%B1k+kemal&rlz=1C1ASUT_trTR499TR499&aq=f&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hl=tr&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=vqhHUc-sDcbzsgaEtYHICg&biw=1366&bih=643&sei=v6hHUZjKLMTbtAaI_YGQDA

They don't seem to show any ''Turkic/sh'' traits whatsoever, thanks.

Arbërori
03-18-2013, 11:59 PM
Arbërori, you couldn't manage to get me to have this stupid conversation with you and now you catch Partizan with your fishing rod to do that? Who the fuck are you to question my identity you piece of shit?

You are nonstop trying to annoy me for a month but don't bother with that because i wont sink that low to deal with you.

It's not me, it's most of the people here. :lol: Don't call me a piece of shit, subhuman.
I'm just having a conversation with Partizan, take your ass outta here------------------>

Partizan
03-19-2013, 12:01 AM
All I see is religious distribution. The majority of Muslims in Bulgaria were Bulgarians.

Well I may find more documents about Turkic migration to Balkans since 14.th century but I'll sleep now since I've a quiz and tutorial tomorrow. Most Muslims were ethnic Turks.

They don't seem to show any ''Turkic/sh'' traits whatsoever, thanks.

Ayşe Hür definitely looks more Turkic than Slavic.

Dengizik
03-19-2013, 12:02 AM
It's not me, it's most of the people here. :lol: Don't call me a piece of shit, subhuman.
I'm just having a conversation with Partizan, take your ass outta here------------------>

Why did you delete his post?

Arbërori
03-19-2013, 12:04 AM
Well I may find more documents about Turkic migration to Balkans since 14.th century but I'll sleep now since I've a quiz and tutorial tomorrow. Most Muslims were ethnic Turks.

Not on the Balkans.

Ayşe Hür definitely looks more Turkic than Slavic.

She looks Roma influenced.

Arbërori
03-19-2013, 12:04 AM
Why did you delete his post?

So I can annoy you, obviously.

Dengizik
03-19-2013, 12:06 AM
So I can annoy you, obviously.

Onur knows what he is better than you while you are bullshitting with your childish comments like"zOmg onur you are pomak lololo". You are the one always with insults and expecting respect?

Arbërori
03-19-2013, 12:07 AM
Onur knows what he is better than you while you are bullshitting with your childish comments like"zOmg onur you are pomak lololo". You are the one always with insults and expecting respect?

Go back to your corner, silly boy.

Arbërori
03-19-2013, 12:08 AM
Onur knows what he is better than you

http://s7.postimage.org/497y64hjf/image.gif

ButlerKing
03-19-2013, 12:12 AM
Genetic shows Bulgarians have very high North European component with only very little central Asian components, their not even genetically similar to Turkey let alone Central Asians.

Arbërori
03-19-2013, 12:13 AM
May the Pomakonuroglu wrath continue tommorow, good night! :laugh: :D

Archduke
03-19-2013, 09:56 AM
But Chuvash is the real Bulgar language, which is Oghur(Lir) Turkic as well.

Thats not proven. It's just theory.

Their genetic composition is also not proven, so saying how much Bulgar genes Bulgarians have judging from the Mongoloid admixture in us is laughable.

As I said, meanwhile also professors who supported Turkic theory were facing difficulties.

Then why the Iranic theory became famous after 89'? Until then the Turkic one was the most famous.

You talk about things you have no idea about.

bulgar
01-29-2019, 07:10 PM
The Tangrist movement in Bulgaria is almost entirely about ancestor worship, it may include some animist and astrological elements, but the shamanic part is entirely absent. There are some guys that try to label themselves as prophets or mystics of Tangra, but no one takes them seriously.