PDA

View Full Version : French Nationalists occupy Mosque

Holle Bolle Gijss
10-22-2012, 04:05 PM
French Nationalists occupy Mosque, demand end to Muslim Immigration

One hundred young men entered the Great Mosque of Poitiers and occupied its roofs, demanding an end to Muslim Immigration in France

5e6d_S4jKoo:thumb001:

sevruk
10-22-2012, 04:48 PM
French wake up?

Blackout
10-22-2012, 04:53 PM
Great! All that needs doing, is for these homosexuals to be thrown off! Huhuhuhu! :)

MagnaLaurentia
10-22-2012, 04:58 PM
Next stop the synagogue?

Blackout
10-22-2012, 05:04 PM
Next stop the synagogue?

How about cemetery. :rofl_002:

sturmwalkure
11-05-2012, 04:03 PM
Next stop the synagogue?

Indeed, that is where the true enemies of the French people congregate.

Whiltetter
11-05-2012, 05:18 PM
France is getting worse.. Even more than England.

Anglojew
11-05-2012, 07:12 PM
The mosque was in Poitiers where Charles Martel defeated the Moors saving France from the same fate as Spain. The group sees this as the place from which they too will prevent Muslim occupation.

Blackout
11-05-2012, 11:15 PM
There is no doubt that France is suffering from a serious immigration problem. I find it extremely irritating that the politicians can act in such an irresponsible manner, and yet they still won't learn. I understand peoples frustrations however to get rid of this problem, you must get to the 'root' of it. I think it's time the French people took back their country, and expelled all zionists and their 'stooges' from their land. Those Muslims can always be deported back to their countries, but it is essential that the cancerous hold the zionists have on France be eradicated. No more immorality should be promoted, and no more excessive 'reliance' on foreign countries. The zionists really love it when a country is heavily reliant on other countries. This makes them vulnerable, and at any time they wish, they can use thier influence to ruin a country (especially during war). Every country should be self reliant to atleast some reasonable degree. The country should never keep taking loans from the 'world bank', because this essentially weakens its sovereignty.

SKYNET
11-05-2012, 11:26 PM
take everyone of the good jews and bring them back to their motherland. God's chosen Israel will wait for you ;)

Anglojew
11-06-2012, 07:51 PM
If you support European Jews moving to israel that makes you guys Zionists so you're actually calling for yourself to be deported. That is unless Zionist is just code for Jew despite their political/ideological beliefs.

Mraz
11-06-2012, 07:58 PM
French nationalism is about national unity and assimilating immigrants population into the "Roman National". Thos nationalists are just taking the Germanic nationalism based on blood which is relevant of their knowledge about their Nation. Both of muslims and French will lose the coming civil war.

Holle Bolle Gijss
11-07-2012, 12:56 AM
take everyone of the good jews and bring them back to their motherland. God's chosen Israel will wait for you ;)Good Jews?:confused:

SKYNET
11-07-2012, 05:06 PM
Good Jews?:confused:

no I dare not say because it's judgment against myself (anti-semitism around the world) :picard1: