PDA

View Full Version : Greek Women Prostituting Themselves in Italy

Bugarash 1893
10-23-2012, 02:08 AM
Not a surprise.

But who would have thought this would happen to to greek society eh?
The last balkan society still standing or at least untill recently...

As I always say-WHEN THE DOW GETS LOW,SO DOES THE DIGNITY OF THE NATION.

Greek Women Prostituting Themselves in Italy

The Italian daily newspaper Il Messagero, in an extensive report, said that many Greek women, desperate over the country’s economic crisis and with few prospects for income, have gone to Italy to work as prostitutes.

“Indebted Greece is beginning to walk the streets for money; the same streets that human traffickers have been owning for years with their female victims from Romania, Moldavia, Ukraine and Nigeria,” reads the report.

According to the report, Italian police officers have tracked Greek prostitutes from Patras and Igoumenitsa, who are now working as prostitutes near the center of Rome. Although the number of these women is still too small to fuel unrest, Italian police said they are fearful more Greek women will come as Greece’s crisis worsens.

It was unclear whether the Greek women have traveled on their own or been trafficked by gangs from Greece and Romania. A high-ranking officer from the Romanian police told the Italian daily that poor regions of his country have very much in common with some Greek regions and that many women have resorted to prostitution. Italian port authorities have located Greek women in Apulia, Southern Italy, reaching the country through Corfu and then wandering off to other Italian cities.

Osprey
10-23-2012, 03:35 AM
If at all they have to shame themselves, then they should prefer Northern Italy, better men and better money.

Incal
10-23-2012, 08:05 AM
Now Greece is on par with its Balkan neighbors lol.

Absinthe
10-23-2012, 08:15 AM
So a handful of women who were most likely prostitutes before the crisis means the dignity of an entire nation is gone? :rolleyes:

Anusiya
10-23-2012, 08:22 AM
This was written by Italians, yes, the people who had a pimp for prime minister. I am not angry at the people to be honest, just the scum that wrote this to sell a few copies more.

The Lawspeaker
10-23-2012, 08:25 AM
This was written by Italians, yes, the people who had a pimp for prime minister. I am not angry at the people to be honest, just the scum that wrote this to sell a few copies more.

Ach.. we all know where it was written. In Bunga bungaland. ;)

Kazuma
10-23-2012, 08:39 AM
Pure catastrophism.
Prostitutes are everywhere and sometimes italian prostitutes move to german brothels to earn more. The greek prostitutes are doing the same probably.
It's too easy to blame the economic crisis in order to sat that greeks have been forced in prostitution under the circumstances
I find this article very offensive toward greek women, what's the newspaper?

The Lawspeaker
10-23-2012, 08:40 AM
Pure catastrophism.
Prostitutes are everywhere and sometimes italian prostitutes move to german brothels to earn more. The greek prostitutes are doing the same probably.
It's too easy to blame the economic crisis...
I find this article very offensive toward greek women, what's the newspaper?

It's in the article : the original article seems to be come from Il Messagero.

Flintlocke
10-23-2012, 08:43 AM
slow the eggs

Kazuma
10-23-2012, 08:53 AM
It's in the article : the original article seems to be come from Il Messagero.

:redface_002::redface_002::redface_002: :embarrassed

I've found it :p

http://www.ilmessaggero.it/roma/cronaca/grecia_e_crisi_le_schiave_del_sesso_ora_arrivano_d a_atene/notizie/226318.shtml

Prince Carlo
10-23-2012, 12:03 PM
Let's wait for the final economic collapse then!!!

Smaland
10-23-2012, 01:20 PM
1) Jesus went unto the mount of Olives.

2) And early in the morning he came again into the temple, and all the people came unto him; and he sat down, and taught them.

3) And the scribes and Pharisees brought unto him a woman taken in adultery; and when they had set her in the midst,

4) They say unto him, Master, this woman was taken in adultery, in the very act.

5) Now Moses in the law commanded us, that such should be stoned: but what sayest thou?

6)This they said, tempting him, that they might have to accuse him. But Jesus stooped down, and with his finger wrote on the ground, as though he heard them not.

7) So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.

8) And again he stooped down, and wrote on the ground.

9) And they which heard it, being convicted by their own conscience, went out one by one, beginning at the eldest, even unto the last: and Jesus was left alone, and the woman standing in the midst.

10) When Jesus had lifted up himself, and saw none but the woman, he said unto her, Woman, where are those thine accusers? hath no man condemned thee?

11) She said, No man, Lord. And Jesus said unto her, Neither do I condemn thee: go, and sin no more.

John 8:1-11 (King James Version)

Prostitution is always a sin, and the laws against it should always be enforced; but enforcement should be tempered with compassion, particularly when a woman does this out of desperation.

Incal
10-23-2012, 04:08 PM
http://www.iljester.it/wp-content/2010/10/Berlusconi-Bunga-Bunga.jpg

Peyrol
10-23-2012, 04:13 PM
If at all they have to shame themselves, then they should prefer Northern Italy, better men and better money.

According to the ISTAT (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Institute_of_Statistics_%28Italy%29), 30% of all the prostitutes in the state are in Milano (and hinterland/suburbs) and another 20% here in Torino (and hinterland/suburbs).

...so yes, hookers prefer northern part of our country.

Trun
10-23-2012, 04:17 PM
Such topics aren't good idea.

morski
10-23-2012, 04:25 PM
Such topics aren't good idea.

Gloating isn't healthy, I agree.

Prince Carlo
10-23-2012, 05:58 PM
According to the ISTAT (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Institute_of_Statistics_%28Italy%29), 30% of all the prostitutes in the state are in Milano (and hinterland/suburbs) and another 20% here in Torino (and hinterland/suburbs).

...so yes, hookers prefer northern part of our country.

That's because people in North are richer and have more sex than southerners with prostitutes.

Flintlocke
10-23-2012, 07:18 PM
In Italy everyone thought I was a pimp because I was on a walk with 3 girls at Via Veneto at night, and every second guy was asking me "quanto?" :P

Peyrol
10-23-2012, 07:31 PM
That's because people in North are richer and have more sex than southerners with prostitutes.

Of course.

And also because here we've an high immigration, and especially the presence of some foreigners mafias (nigerian, chinese, albanian, balkanic, etc) which manage the human traffic from East Europe/Asia/African/Latin America to Padanian Plane.

Siberian Cold Breeze
10-24-2012, 05:36 PM
Greek or not..They are still women ..And it's not nice men are bashing eachother over eachothers women.
I really hate that ..seriously..

Loki
10-25-2012, 10:36 AM
Greek women are lovely.

Peyrol
10-25-2012, 02:55 PM
Greek women are lovely.

Definitely. :D

ItThT5TytXc

Incal
10-25-2012, 06:59 PM
Greek women are lovely.

Definitely. :D

Oyqvp5XzfmQ

Peyrol
10-25-2012, 07:04 PM
^

Tsk...:cool:

cFOzbmCqkJA

...ok, end of OT

selim.dude
11-10-2012, 06:51 PM
yes greek women are the hottest women in europe......new generation of greek women are so ssssssexyyyyy!!!

gSyIRXKU1k4

Grizzly
11-10-2012, 07:25 PM
Are they actually greek or some random african immigrants in Greece leaving for Italy?

Loki
11-10-2012, 07:31 PM
yes greek women are the hottest women in europe......new generation of greek women are so ssssssexyyyyy!!!

gSyIRXKU1k4

Damn ... I want one of those for myself! :thumb001:

Peyrol
11-10-2012, 07:42 PM
Are they actually greek or some random african immigrants in Greece leaving for Italy?

No, our government has forbidden any kind of immigration in 2012 because ''we're full, we haven't space and works for other people'' (those are the exactly words of the work minister).

AkisGreece
11-10-2012, 08:32 PM
Has any of you had any relationship with Greek women?
I doubt it!

After you do,you'll probably change your mind.

Grizzly
11-10-2012, 09:26 PM
No, our government has forbidden any kind of immigration in 2012 because ''we're full, we haven't space and works for other people'' (those are the exactly words of the work minister).

No, I'm wondering if these "Greek" women aren't actually Greek nationals but rather foreigners with Greek citizenship who are coming from Greece? Do you understand what I'm trying to say?

Loki
11-10-2012, 09:31 PM
Has any of you had any relationship with Greek women?
I doubt it!

After you do,you'll probably change your mind.

No, can you pls inform us? :)

MM81
11-12-2012, 10:20 AM
Well I think journalists often search for a "scoop" to sell more newspapers and make money. I don't think Greece's dignity is gone for this - the greek are still a very proud people, hookers or not (hookers are in every human society, anyway... And they use to travel a lot to make more money). The real shame happened a long ago, during WWII, the italo-german occupation of Greece. I had an uncle who was a trucks driver in the italian occupation army. He told me that many greek girls were desperately poor because of the occupation and of war disasters, and they were forced to literally sell themselves for a piece of bread. Italian and german soldiers used to actually "pay" them with some bread, that these starving girls ate during the sex act. Thinking of this, after so many years, is still disgusting and makes me feel ashamed for what those people did to a suffering population.

AkisGreece
11-12-2012, 03:27 PM
Well I think journalists often search for a "scoop" to sell more newspapers and make money. I don't think Greece's dignity is gone for this - the greek are still a very proud people, hookers or not (hookers are in every human society, anyway... And they use to travel a lot to make more money). The real shame happened a long ago, during WWII, the italo-german occupation of Greece. I had an uncle who was a trucks driver in the italian occupation army. He told me that many greek girls were desperately poor because of the occupation and of war disasters, and they were forced to literally sell themselves for a piece of bread. Italian and german soldiers used to actually "pay" them with some bread, that these starving girls ate during the sex act. Thinking of this, after so many years, is still disgusting and makes me feel ashamed for what those people did to a suffering population.

Suffering population or not,my ancestors defeated Italy in WWII,fought till the end the Panzer Divisions and nearly exterminated the elite Paratroopers of Hitler...

Greek victory over Italian occupators was decisive and postoponed operation Barbarossa.

You Northern Italians have done a lot of atrocities not only due to WWII,but continuously since the Roman conquest.

AkisGreece
11-12-2012, 03:35 PM
No, can you pls inform us? :)

I will only say that i prefer other nationalities anytime when it comes to dating.
Greek women might be less crappy than Italian ones but still worse to Spanish ones in attitude...but Spanish women in general are uglier.

Slavic women are the worst you can make a committed relationship/marriage,but you get the beauty in exchange....

I like Romanian too,but you need to be loaded...they have a devilish way of thinking and while on bed can skyrocket you...

Societies like the British/Dutch ones, have plenty of women who easily go to bed with a Greek man.
I believe this has a lot to do with the high homosexuality and drinking in those areas....

In general a Greek man who is well educated,knows how to approach his target and is not poor, can easily conquer women from Germany/The Netherlands and Scandinavia.

Russian/Ukrainian adore Greek men too.

Peyrol
11-12-2012, 03:38 PM
Suffering population or not,my ancestors defeated Italy in WWII,fought till the end the Panzer Divisions and nearly exterminated the elite Paratroopers of Hitler...

Greek victory over Italian occupators was decisive and postoponed operation Barbarossa.

You Northern Italians have done a not of atrocities not only due to WWII,but continuously since the Roman conquest.

Roman conquest was actually a central-southern italic armed and organized forces against less than 2 million of celtic unorganized and divided population (which, after the conquest, were romanized and gave birth to the modern northern italian culture, called gallo-romance or specifically gallo-italic).
So, i sincerely can't see a ''massive athrocities'' of northern italians even in the roman conquest. :confused:

AkisGreece
11-12-2012, 03:49 PM
Roman conquest was actually a central-southern italic armed and organized forces against less than 2 million of celtic unorganized and divided population (which, after the conquest, were romanized and gave birth to the modern northern italian culture, called gallo-romance or specifically gallo-italic).
So, i sincerely can't see a ''massive athrocities'' of northern italians even in the roman conquest. :confused:

I will only say that in some areas of Greece during the the fall of Eastern Roman Empire,the large mass of population preferred Ottoman occupation instead of the rule of sons of Doge Dandolo.

I do not intend to flame you as a Northern Italian,i like Italy and i highly respect your sense of Beauty.
There is a lot of Italy in modern Greece,i accept that but i cannot forget our history and the way that Italia has traditionally been against Greece.

Peyrol
11-12-2012, 04:03 PM
I will only say that in some areas of Greece during the the fall of Eastern Roman Empire,the large mass of population preferred Ottoman occupation instead of the rule of sons of Doge Dandolo.

I do not intend to flame you as a Northern Italian,i like Italy and i highly respect your sense of Beauty.
There is a lot of Italy in modern Greece,i accept that but i cannot forget our history and the way that Italia has traditionally was against Greece.

It wasn't Italy, were some generals like Rodolfo Graziani or Pietro Badoglio who convinced Mussolini to invade the country with a total unprepared army.
Our nations always had great connections, even in recent times and not only in the Classic Era.

Btw, you was under Metaxas in the '40s who was 10000 worse than the worse Mussolini.

AkisGreece
11-12-2012, 04:40 PM
It wasn't Italy, were some generals like Rodolfo Graziani or Pietro Badoglio who convinced Mussolini to invade the country with a total unprepared army.
Our nations always had great connections, even in recent times and not only in the Classic Era.

Btw, you was under Metaxas in the '40s who was 10000 worse than the worse Mussolini.

Democracy of Venice has been an enemy of Greek population.
Period.

Italy invaded Greece as it was a British protectorate and couldn't accept a foreign entity in Mediterranean.

As for Metaxas, he might have been a dictator but he has put national interest above all.

If Greece didn't have Metaxas back then,Macedonia,Thrace and Epirus would not have been Greek territory nowdays...not to mention the Dodecanese.

Peyrol
11-12-2012, 04:50 PM
Democracy of Venice has been an enemy of Greek population.
Period.

Italy invaded Greece as it was a British protectorate and couldn't accept a foreign entity in Mediterranean.

As for Metaxas, he might have been a dictator but he has put national interest above all.

If Greece didn't have Metaxas back then,Macedonia,Thrace and Epirus would not have been Greek territory nowdays...not to mention the Dodecanese.

Don't try to portrait italian government of Dodecanese as "evil and occupators'', please...were the same islanders who, when italian fleet was moving to the Bosphorus to bombing Istanbul in the italo-turkish war of 1911-12, proclaimed autonomous governments and offeret the ''keys'' of their islands to italian governments.

Of course this was a greek territory and has the right reason to be greek...but our presence wasn't exactly an ''occupation'', and lasted from 1912 to 1947.

One of my ancestors was from Karpathos and i went many times in Dodecanese, and no one has a bad opinion of us.

Loki
11-12-2012, 04:50 PM
Societies like the British/Dutch ones, have plenty of women who easily go to bed with a Greek man.
I believe this has a lot to do with the high homosexuality and drinking in those areas....

No, that is not true. There are not many gay British men, they are a small minority. But British women have a 'Med fetish' ... they like to go for dark guys (for one-night stands, not marriage).

Queen B
11-12-2012, 04:53 PM
Ionian Greeks don't have bad impression about Venetians

AkisGreece
11-12-2012, 04:57 PM
Don't try to portrait italian government of Dodecanese as "evil and occupators'', please...were the same islanders who, when italian fleet was moving to the Bosphorus to bombing Istanbul in the italo-turkish war of 1911-12, proclaimed autonomous governments and offeret the ''keys'' of their islands to italian governments.

Of course this was a greek territory and has the right reason to be greek...but our presence wasn't exactly an ''occupation'', and lasted from 1912 to 1947.

One of my ancestors was from Karpathos and i went many times in Dodecanese, and no one has a bad opinion of us.

I will only say that the first fall of Constantinople was organized by Doge Dandolo to eliminate Byzantium and take revenge for making him blind.
Medieval Greek populations hated you.

History is written and cannot be forgotten.

I never said that any Modern Greek hates you.
I clearly made the statement that i consider Italians a brother nation...in every Erasmus project you see Italians and Greeks being together.

Arch Hades
11-12-2012, 05:45 PM
You can find nice babes in all of Europe, but yeah Greek girls can be very alluring.

MM81
11-12-2012, 08:40 PM
No, that is not true. There are not many gay British men, they are a small minority. But British women have a 'Med fetish' ... they like to go for dark guys (for one-night stands, not marriage).
So a mediterranean borreby has no chance with british girls, I guess... :D