PDA

View Full Version : PCSO Gestapo enter private properties under the guise of "crime prevention"

RoyBatty
07-11-2009, 09:06 AM
A rather bizarre tactic of the State's plastic guard dogs to be intruding on citizens under the pretense of crime prevention.

If it were at mine, I'd be inclined to introduce them to my Maglite. What is the real purpose of these "visits"?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1198843/Homeowners-shocked-PCSOs-enter-open-windows-easy-thieves.html

Kempenzoon
07-11-2009, 11:39 AM
Let's hope they don't try that here, I'd probably be swinging a baseball bat/kitchen knife/iron stove poker/whatever would be in reach where I was standing, before finding out they were cops.

The Lawspeaker
07-16-2009, 09:48 PM
Let's hope they don't try that here, I'd probably be swinging a baseball bat/kitchen knife/iron stove poker/whatever would be in reach where I was standing, before finding out they were cops.
I am not a violent man but let's hope for their sake that they won't try such a stunt here. I have a staff (dating back to my wiccan days) right here in my bedroom, an empty meat bottle on my desk, two candelabra and a lot of very sharp knives in the kitchen and I probably wouldn't give them time to explain themselves.

And I wouldn't give a damn if they would show their badges. Anyone can get a fake one and I wouldn't trust them. A decent police officer would knock on my door or tap on my window.

Germanicus
07-16-2009, 10:30 PM
Hmmmm.......Wandering into my home would be a mistake.....my door has Beware of free running dogs......oh well:D

Zardoz
07-16-2009, 11:54 PM
Unbelievable!!! If they tried that with me, I'd introduce them to my Louisville Slugger, cop or no cop!