PDA

View Full Version : The Ancient White Masters of Black Africa

only1
10-24-2012, 11:55 AM
"...Of these, the tradition as I have had it related to me has little to say. It is concerned only with that section which retreated to the south and established itself in Morocco. From there offshoots spread all over Africa, and, it is claimed, established a hegemony over almost all Black Africa, with the exception of the Equatorial forest region.

"How much of this tradition is truth and how much fairy-tale I am not prepared to say more than that my own extensive observation of native African life, and knowledge of native legends and traditions, inclines me to believe that it has a solid foundation of truth. There is the fact that all Nilotic and Bantu tribes, from the northwest to the extreme southeast of the continent, cherish a legend to the effect that their ancient rulers and great ancestors were white men from the North; and the other fact, already mentioned, that stories concerning a mysterious white African people are prevalent among all tribes even to the fringes of the Hottentot and Bushman countries of the extreme south. The latter may be accounted for by the presence among the Black tribes of small communities of Berbers living their own life; but the former must, in my opinion, have some foundation since it is prevalent among tribes which until very recent times had no contact with Europeans."

http://hpb.narod.ru/AfricaWhiteRace.html

His own story is bs though.

Of course these "white people" were not european, but of semitic/middle eastern origin. And is also supported by a legend that the ancient Yemeni kings expanded well into africa. It is also a fact that most dynasties which ruled over West and East Africa in the medievals were of Arab/Berber origin. The merciless rulers of Ethiopia were of Yemeni origin, for example. The Fulanis who ruled West Africa and raided, enslaved the idolator blacks and launched a jihad against them, are of middle eastern origin and claim their ancestor was a white man. Slavery was well spread among many african societies and the aristocracy (of non african origin) humiliated and enslaved the lower classes.

We can conclude that the black race was always a race of serfs and ruled by the more superior and noble races as it is deserve.

Smeagol
09-08-2019, 05:11 PM
bump

Ülev
09-08-2019, 05:13 PM
.ru :rolleyes:

Adamastor
09-08-2019, 05:15 PM
bump

I never studied the topic in detail, what's the origin of Bantus? You seem to be very interested in blacks/africans.

Smeagol
09-08-2019, 05:19 PM
I never studied the topic in detail, what's the origin of Bantus? You seem to be very interested in blacks/africans.

I know very little about Bantus. They almost certainly originated in a small area in West Africa though and were a very small population before their expansion starting in the early centuries AD.

Nassbean
09-08-2019, 05:21 PM
Lol "semitic/middle eastern" no simply berbers and he forget how many times the axumites controlled the land of himyar in yemen only the sassanids succeded to expell them

Black Panther
09-08-2019, 05:47 PM
Get your facts from a better source:

http://realhistoryww.com/

Smeagol
09-08-2019, 06:54 PM
Lol "semitic/middle eastern" no simply berbers and he forget how many times the axumites controlled the land of himyar in yemen only the sassanids succeded to expell them

There was a lot of Semitic influence on black Africa. Phoenicians brought iron-smelting to the continent which the Bantu later spread in their expansion. Arabs founded the Kingdom of Axum and later spread Islam and culture in both east and west Africa. But yeah, the biggest Caucasoid influences on negroes in ancient and medieval times came from Berbers.

Óttar
09-08-2019, 07:05 PM
Arabs founded the Kingdom of Axum and spread Islam and culture in both east and west Africa.
Axum was a Christian kingdom, dude.

Smeagol
09-08-2019, 07:10 PM
Axum was a Christian kingdom, dude.

I know that, it was founded by pre-Islamic settlers from the Arabian peninsula, though they mixed with the natives over time. Anyway, that's why they spoke a Semitic language instead of a Cushitic one.

Nassbean
09-08-2019, 08:32 PM
There was a lot of Semitic influence on black Africa. Phoenicians brought iron-smelting to the continent which the Bantu later spread in their expansion. Arabs founded the Kingdom of Axum and later spread Islam and culture in both east and west Africa. But yeah, the biggest Caucasoid influences on negroes in ancient and medieval times came from Berbers.

Phoenicians bringing iron-smelting to them is a pure myth and i'm not even afrocentrist. Also islam wasn't spread in west africa by arabs but by the ibadites of the kingdom of tahert in algeria who started this trans-saharan slave trade it was later amplified by regular contact with the maghreb and especially the cherifian empire of morocco.