PDA

View Full Version : What do you think of Apricity albanians !?

Zmey Gorynych
10-26-2012, 10:22 AM
I must say that I did not know much about Albania and albanians before joining Apricity. I was surprised by the quantity and quality of albanian members. Almost all of them (with few exceptions) give me the impression of intelligent individuals, capable of conversations encompassing a wide range of topics. I was struck by the flow of thoughts and argumentative capabilities which they display in nearly every debate they engage in. Seems they always know how to back up their claims, providing sources and evidences in order to do so. Surprising is their unity when their identity is put under threat, in these cases their response is prompt and virulent. Seeing the amount of threads about Albania and albanians one might think that albanians of this forum are on a mission to promote everything albanian. I do not think it is a coordinated action but rather something spontaneous, instinctive. Even though many live abroad not one of them has forgotten his origins, more than that they honestly love their homeland. In conclusion I'll say that albanians are my aprician discovery.

What do you think of Apricity albanians !?

Methmatician
10-26-2012, 10:34 AM
I never know how many there are because they keep changing their names.

Smaug
10-26-2012, 10:44 AM
Albanians here in Apricity are nice. It was good talking to some of them, because in real life I don't know any Albanian, unfortunately.
I agree with you, but surely it doesn't apply only to Albanians, but to most of Apricitians whatever their roots are. I mean, only by getting interested in the subjects we discuss here, you, brave Apricitian, have to be special!

Mans not hot
10-26-2012, 10:44 AM
I think of Dralos as one moth3rfuck3r Albo bada55 dud3 I've 3v3r m3t.

Zmey Gorynych
10-26-2012, 10:56 AM
I agree with you, but surely it doesn't apply only to Albanians, but to most of Apricitians whatever their roots are. I mean, only by getting interested in the subjects we discuss here, you, brave Apricitian, have to be special!
I agree only partially, hardly any other ethnic group displays all the traits I enumerated above. My (lets say) respect for albanians comes also from the fact that I probably expected less from them than let's say brits or germans. As a group albanians are one head above other balkanoids, sure other balkanian ethnic groups have guys like Saruman (for instance) but those are rather isolated cases.

I think of Dralos as one moth3rfuck3r Albo bada55 dud3 I've 3v3r m3t.

Actually, dralos is one of the lesser albanians

finžaų
10-26-2012, 11:04 AM
Yes, the Albanians here have certainly given me a good impression on average, being quite realistic and non-megalomanic individuals.

Archduke
10-26-2012, 11:06 AM
Albanians are cool people, not only in forums. :thumb001:

Tabiti
10-26-2012, 11:10 AM
I think most of them don't live in Albania?
Anyway, I most of them make good impression.

Flintlocke
10-26-2012, 01:27 PM
bah, Albanians, bunch of wankers :swl

dralos
10-26-2012, 01:43 PM
who didnt like the yugoz and religion thread:D
but anyway the alboz here are very good people,i would like to be friends with all of them since many of them have same interests as me

ficuscarica
10-26-2012, 01:49 PM
they are inferior to the slavs

dralos
10-26-2012, 02:10 PM
el22 i love you bro:D

Insuperable
10-26-2012, 02:16 PM
About Apricity Albanians I can say that they are a lovely bunch, nice debaters. For those who saw clashes between me and them means nothing.:D (Alboz prepare for more :) )

I am good with two Albanians in real life and I can say the same for them

Mraz
10-26-2012, 02:16 PM
They are all fine, except Dralos.

dralos
10-26-2012, 02:29 PM
They are all fine, except Dralos.
geen hulp meer van ons voor jullie lui walen:D

Osprey
10-26-2012, 03:45 PM
The smartest people in the forum are :
1. Stefan
2. finbau
3. arcticwolf
4. Horten
5. Albion
6. Leliana
7. Loki
8. el22
9. Solin
2 Albanians
1 Croat
1 Briton
1 Afrikaner
1 American
1 Swede
1 German
That certainly tells something, isn't it?

Legion
10-26-2012, 03:50 PM
Albanians on Apricity are intelligent. Much different impression than New York, where many are into wigger culture. I am also impressed that they show no trace of Islam here :thumb001:

Dralos isn't really Albo btw, we concluded that he's actually a Montenegrin troll.

Loki
10-26-2012, 03:52 PM
Albanians are for the most cool, have been good members. The only thing that sticks out is their hatred of Turks ...

purple
10-26-2012, 03:54 PM
Albos keep the forum alive....and then the yugo-balkan-albo shitstorm starts

dralos
10-26-2012, 04:00 PM
Albanians on Apricity are intelligent. Much different impression than New York, where many are into wigger culture. I am also impressed that they show no trace of Islam here :thumb001:

Dralos isn't really Albo btw, we concluded that he's actually a Montenegrin troll.
this part doesnt hurt me alot when it comes from sombody who's rep says that he's totally useless:D

morski
10-26-2012, 04:07 PM
I find it strange that untill recently the Albo crew here was exclusively male.:confused: Alboz, let your wominz use the interwebz, goddamnit.:D

Aura
10-26-2012, 04:27 PM
I find it strange that untill recently the Albo crew here was exclusively male.:confused: Alboz, let your wominz use the interwebz, goddamnit.:D

albanian wominz compared with albanian guys dont waste their time that much in internet, cuz they have much more interesting things to do :P and if there were more of us, I think albanian guys wouldn't be noticed that much :P

anyway not all of the alboz here are very good guys :D

Han Cholo
10-26-2012, 05:12 PM
The internet impression I have of this people is generally better than I have of other nations from the same area such as Serbia, Greece, Bosnia. They certainly don't seem religion obsessed to me, as a fraction of them declare themselves muslim, others catholic, etc.. and they still manage to feel unified. I have heard Muslims in Bulgaria for example use another denomination.

morski
10-26-2012, 05:18 PM
The internet impression I have of this people is generally better than I have of other nations from the same area such as Serbia, Greece, Bosnia. They certainly don't seem religion obsessed to me, as a fraction of them declare themselves muslim, others catholic, etc.. and they still manage to feel unified. I have heard Muslims in Bulgaria for example use another denomination.

Some of them do not like being associated with the rest of us, some do. The terms they and others use are Pomak, Bulgarian Mohamedan or Ahryane, though, and you are generally right.

Han Cholo
10-26-2012, 05:20 PM
Some of them do not like being associated with the rest of us, some do. The terms they and others use are Pomak, Bulgarian Mohamedan or Ahryane, though, and you are generally right.

The same is with Bosnians/Croats/Serbs. They are a continuum of the same peoples divided by religion.

ficuscarica
10-26-2012, 05:21 PM
Albanians are for the most cool, have been good members. The only thing that sticks out is their hatred of Turks ...

That“s actually the best side of them. :thumb001:

Flintlocke
10-26-2012, 05:48 PM
morski alb wimminz are busy looking all too womenly lately, I remember back in communist days they all looked like men with skirts :D

Arbėrori
04-02-2013, 03:50 AM
What a pleasant thread!

Twistedmind
04-02-2013, 04:18 AM
What a pleasant thread!

:picard2:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarcasm

Check his other posts about your people if you dont believe. :rotfl2

Arbėrori
04-02-2013, 04:22 AM
:picard2:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarcasm

Check his other posts about your people if you dont believe. :rotfl2

Ah how typical of you trying to disregard any compliments given to Albanians whatsoever. :lol:

I know Zmey, he's cool, now bounce off that couch & go troll somewhere else.

Twistedmind
04-02-2013, 04:24 AM
Well Arberoriri I know Zmey somewhat better than you I am affraid. Besides why would I troll thread which trolls Albanians? You really want to prove you are stupidest person here or what? :)

Arbėrori
04-02-2013, 04:26 AM
Well Arberoriri I know Zmey somewhat better than you I am affraid. Besides why would I troll thread which trolls Albanians? You really want to prove you are stupidest person here or what? :)

Hmm... I see. Let's just disregard every other person's opinion here, to make you feel better? :picard2:

I don't care if you think I'm the smartest or the dumbest person around here, to me, your existence is irrelevant.
I pity you and the couch you sit on, now leave me alone. :o

Twistedmind
04-02-2013, 04:29 AM
Hm, I till dont see why you comment every single message of mine? Go and post somewhere else. Or better not. :laugh:

Arbėrori
04-02-2013, 04:33 AM
You replied first, dumb dumb. :lol:

Anyways, congrats on fouling this thread with your presence, I'm outta here. :laugh: :wink

Twistedmind
04-02-2013, 04:38 AM
Anyways, congrats on fouling this thread with your presence, I'm outta here.
:bored:
Lol you are indeed briliant show-off of Albanian inteligence on this forum.

Drawing-slim
04-02-2013, 02:12 PM
"I can live two months on a good compliment" mark twain.
Lie to me people!:d

Dont mind cheap shot twistedmind, arber.

Lorik
04-02-2013, 02:19 PM

This isnt a troll thread, we have no problem with other European members here.

Twistedmind
04-02-2013, 04:20 PM
This isnt a troll thread, we have no problem with other European members here.

Seriously? OP does not hold you in any high esterm. Nor most people posting here. But whom am I to crush your ilusions. As far as I remember you enteref in hevy conflicts even with people who hate Serbs mosy. Croats and Bosniaks. Even with Turks. You still want to tell me you are fully accepted. :laugh:

Lorik
04-02-2013, 08:28 PM
Seriously? OP does not hold you in any high esterm. Nor most people posting here. But whom am I to crush your ilusions. As far as I remember you enteref in hevy conflicts even with people who hate Serbs mosy. Croats and Bosniaks. Even with Turks. You still want to tell me you are fully accepted. :laugh:

Im new here so i really dont know whats going on, but as far as i can see Albanian members are quite polite & intellectual, there is no reason for other European members to dislike Albanians.

Twistedmind
04-02-2013, 08:30 PM
but as far as i can see Albanian members are quite polite & intellectual, there is no reason for other European members to dislike Albanians.
Buy glasses. All I can say. I never saw bunch of idiots who are able to be more disrespctfull to women, including Albanian ones, than some of your retarded and idiotic countrymen. :) I could quote you messages if you wish.

dralos
04-02-2013, 08:32 PM
Buy glasses. All I can say. I never saw bunch of idiots who are able to be more disrespctfull to women, including Albanian ones, than some of your retarded and idiotic countrymen. :) I could quote you messages if you wish.
quite ironic to hear a serb talk about politness towards women when you people raped more than 30000 women

Twistedmind
04-02-2013, 08:34 PM
quite ironic to hear a serb talk about politness towards women when you people raped more than 30000 women

Dralos, why dont you look for your dog? :laugh: If you find him, everything will be fine, you will get a life and your parents will again love you. :)

dralos
04-02-2013, 08:39 PM
Dralos, why dont you look for your dog? :laugh: If you find him, everything will be fine, you will get a life and your parents will again love you. :)
and if you finally start to look after yourself,you mayby will get a wife one day or the other option is sit here and die alone

Lorik
04-02-2013, 08:40 PM

Disrespecful to women? I dont think so they were probably just trolling. Btw why do i even ask your opinion? You are a serb afterall, anti-Albanian by default.

Twistedmind
04-02-2013, 08:43 PM
and if you finally start to look after yourself,you mayby will get a wife one day or the other option is sit here and die alone

Hm, acctually, I am going to marry soon. Situation which is quite far from you. Since you love to sniff arround my Facebook profile you could check it ;)

Disrespecful to women? I dont think so they were probably just trolling.
Usually that two things are same.

Btw why do i even ask your opinion? You are a serb afterall, anti-Albanian by default.
Acctuall you did, now after you didnt like it you tried to picture me as biased. ;)

dralos
04-02-2013, 08:45 PM
what are you doing then on apricity so much,go have fun with your wife for Godsake

Insuperable
04-02-2013, 08:50 PM
They are all fine except Dralos

Loki
04-02-2013, 08:55 PM
dralos I'm going to ban your ass permanently if you even mention Lena again.

Arbėrori
04-03-2013, 07:05 AM
dralos I'm going to ban your ass permanently if you even mention Lena again.

Put Luna on the list too, he has been nothing but offensive to her.

Arbėrori
04-03-2013, 07:06 AM

Dralos /=/ the rest of Albanians. You are very biased and you know it. :lol:

Mortimer
04-03-2013, 07:31 AM
I learned from them that Albanians dislike Turks, i didnt knew that before. I thought they like Turks because of Islam etc. I also learned that Albanians dont like Islam. I thought they are Muslims

Drawing-slim
04-03-2013, 08:07 AM
Says a serb who uses an innocent avatar pretends to impress women with his "50" years of education yet passionately praises this serb hero!
Last week another serb hero got convicted:

According to the verdict, Vlahovic forced many Grbavica residents to give him money in order to spare their lives.

The most heinous sexual crime he committed, the judge said, was the rape of a woman who was seven months’ pregnant.

“Vlahovic twisted her arm while she was holding onto her under-age daughter, and raped her,” said Bozic.

http://www.balkaninsight.com/en/article/veselin-vlahovic-sentenced-to-maximum-penalty

Arbėrori
04-03-2013, 08:09 AM
Says a serb who uses an innocent avatar pretends to impress women with his "50" years of education yet passionately praises this serb hero!

According to the verdict, Vlahovic forced many Grbavica residents to give him money in order to spare their lives.

The most heinous sexual crime he committed, the judge said, was the rape of a woman who was seven months’ pregnant.

“Vlahovic twisted her arm while she was holding onto her under-age daughter, and raped her,” said Bozic.

http://www.balkaninsight.com/en/article/veselin-vlahovic-sentenced-to-maximum-penalty

How dare you question him, his origin alone makes him right! :lol:

Anyways, a disgusting crime, but I am not surprised anymore. Those women will go straight into Heaven (if it exists) or any other dimension of pure, angelic love, while those men can rot and rot some more after they die.

Twistedmind
04-03-2013, 09:23 AM

Drawingline go fuck another donkey it will got better for you.
Anyway, you are person who hardly write two sentences in logical relation between themelves, so why you bother about my education, and about my relations with women on this forum? :)

Arbėrori
04-03-2013, 09:25 AM
I would've replied to you ''Go rape a pregnant woman'', but that sounds extremely wrong, atleast to me. :wink

Twistedmind
04-03-2013, 09:31 AM
I would've replied to you ''Go rape a pregnant woman'', but that sounds extremely wrong, atleast to me. :wink

Hm, you now feel offended for notorious and stupd troll Drawing-line? Well it proves my point that you are just uneducated and butthurt heard, all of you. :)

Arbėrori
04-03-2013, 09:33 AM
Hm, you now feel offended for notorious and stupd troll Drawing-line? Well it proves my point that you are just uneducated and butthurt heard, all of you. :)

No, I feel dissapointed that an upcomming priest approves of a pregnant woman geting raped. :wink
Whatever, I couldn't care less what an irrelevant hypocrite cares, move along.

Twistedmind
04-03-2013, 09:37 AM
No, I feel dissapointed that an upcomming priest approves of a pregnant woman geting raped. :wink
Whatever, I couldn't care less what an irrelevant hypocrite cares, move along.

You live in imaginary world, kid. No need to discuss with your phanatsies. :)

Arbėrori
04-03-2013, 09:38 AM
Did an Albanian or Serb rape that poor woman? You live in your fantasy (phantasies :lol:) where Serbs are God's chosen people & noone should defy them, sorry, Hague is this way------------------------------------------->

:laugh:

Drawing-slim
04-03-2013, 09:45 AM
Drawingline go fuck another donkey it will got better for you.
Anyway, you are person who hardly write two sentences in logical relation between themelves, so why you bother about my education, and about my relations with women on this forum? :)

Am i right or am i right on? Butthurt loser,lol

Twistedmind
04-03-2013, 09:45 AM
Did an Albanian or Serb rape that poor woman?

Did I ever mentioned it? Not. Which Iplies you are idiot. :)

You live in your fantasy
Nope, you are again implying things I didnt say at all, and you will continue to discuss in that way. Only thing I could advise to you is to go and find nearby psychiatrist. :)

where Serbs are God's chosen people & noone should defy them,

Hm, lol. This thread is about Albanians not Serbs. Senior ikebana mod.;)

sorry, Hague is this way------------------------------------------->

Take a card for Hague then. :) BUt what it has to do with me?

Arbėrori
04-03-2013, 09:59 AM
Did I ever mentioned it? Not. Which Iplies you are idiot. :)

Yet you don't condemn it. :wink

Nope, you are again implying things I didnt say at all, and you will continue to discuss in that way. Only thing I could advise to you is to go and find nearby psychiatrist. :)

Such a man like you doesn't belong in a church, sorry. :lol:

Hm, lol. This thread is about Albanians not Serbs. Senior ikebana mod.;)

So stop spamming then.

Take a card for Hague then. :) BUt what it has to do with me?

Not you, your countrymen.

Twistedmind
04-03-2013, 10:06 AM
Arberoriri, I dont intend to higher my post count here discusing with lost case for logic like you. Go and chit chat about Seka Aleksić. :)

Permafrost
04-03-2013, 10:06 AM
Yes, I have read some of the posts attacking women as well, and that stuff was really disgusting. So unless Albanians enjoy having their reputation tarnished like that, IMO it would be wiser to delete such posts outright.

@topic: My opinion is neutral, there are some nice and interesting posters here, and there are others who are little better than human trash (I don't think I need to make names here), so they balance themselves out.

Arbėrori
04-03-2013, 10:08 AM
Arberoriri, I dont intend to higher my post count here discusing with lost case for logic like you. Go and chit chat about Seka Aleksić. :)

Jealous? I don't care what you do. Go tell that to your pal, Minesweeper.

dralos
04-03-2013, 10:08 AM
Yes, I have read some of the posts attacking women as well, and that stuff was really disgusting. So unless Albanians enjoy having their reputation tarnished like that, IMO it would be wiser to delete such posts outright.

@topic: My opinion is neutral, there are some nice and interesting posters here, and there are others who are little better than human trash (I don't think I need to make names here), so they balance themselves out.
its internet buddy those people you take for women can just as easily be horny old men

Arbėrori
04-03-2013, 10:09 AM

Are you refering to dralos? He's one in a million & I would personally like to see him banned.

dralos
04-03-2013, 10:10 AM
Are you refering to dralos? He's one in a million & I would personally like to see him banned.
you are quite neutral and a very loyal albo brother i have to say

Arbėrori
04-03-2013, 10:13 AM
you are quite neutral and a very loyal albo brother i have to say

Don't take it personally, as a mod I can't be biased and you've been a jerk to me, so...

dralos
04-03-2013, 10:14 AM
Don't take it personally, as a mod I can't be biased and you've been a jerk to me, so...
i'm sorry but you're already very biased if you say you want to see me banned

Arbėrori
04-03-2013, 10:16 AM
i'm sorry but you're already very biased if you say you want to see me banned

Taking who's side? You are being a jerk not only to me, but other members aswell.

Hoca
04-03-2013, 10:18 AM
I don't know many Albanians. I can only tell my personal perspective. I think most Albanians are o.k but there are definitely some rotten ones between them.

dralos
04-03-2013, 10:18 AM
Taking who's side? You are being a jerk not only to me, but other members aswell.
but you claim outrageous things and write it like all albanians think like that,while you know you're a very big exception and btw when you came here you werent like this something has changed :p

Arbėrori
04-03-2013, 10:20 AM
I don't know many Albanians. I can only tell my personal perspective. I think most Albanians are o.k but there are definitely some rotten ones between them.

You should visit Albania, we are usually very nice to foreign tourists.

Arbėrori
04-03-2013, 10:21 AM
but you claim outrageous things and write it like all albanians think like that,while you know you're a very big exception and btw when you came here you werent like this something has changed :p

Such as? If more people thought like me, Albania would've been in top shape. I am a diplomatic, open minded, democratic & overall fair and honest person, I should run for president.

Yes, I was foolish into thinking you and Don Arb were actually my friends or something. :lol:

dralos
04-03-2013, 10:22 AM
Such as? If more people thought like me, Albania would've been in top shape. I am a diplomatic, open minded, democratic & overall fair and honest person, I should run for president.

Yes, I was foolish into thinking you and Don Arb were actually my friends or something. :lol:
we are much better friends than the slavic and greek snakes you protect so much

Arbėrori
04-03-2013, 10:25 AM
we are much better friends than the slavic and greek snakes you protect so much

Sorry, but no. You go on and make fun of me being an immigrant & for having Slavic and Greek friends, IRL and on the forum. That is something I cannot appreciate and comprehend.

dralos
04-03-2013, 10:27 AM
Sorry, but no. You go on and make fun of me being an immigrant & for having Slavic and Greek friends, IRL and on the forum. That is something I cannot appreciate and comprehend.
i understand you like slavs more than me bcs you are surrounded by them but i'm disappointed that you fail to see their true faces

Arbėrori
04-03-2013, 10:30 AM
i understand you like slavs more than me bcs you are surrounded by them but i'm disappointed that you fail to see their true faces

What true faces? I've gotten to know them on a personal level aswell, so stop instigating something which is not bound to happen.

dralos
04-03-2013, 10:31 AM
What true faces? I've gotten to know them on a personal level aswell, so stop instigating something which is not bound to happen.
yeah not in your head offc but its bound to happen in reality

Arbėrori
04-03-2013, 10:37 AM
yeah not in your head offc but its bound to happen in reality

You're ridiculuous, politely, hop off.

dralos
04-03-2013, 10:38 AM
excuse me but i have the right to write in every topic here thanks to loki

Arbėrori
04-03-2013, 10:40 AM
excuse me but i have the right to write in every topic here thanks to loki

Not to harass and annoy people. :wink

dralos
04-03-2013, 10:46 AM
many posts are annoying to me too but i dont say to people gtfo this thread bcs of that

Arbėrori
04-03-2013, 10:51 AM
No, but you annoy and assume personal stuff about them instead.

Mans not hot
04-03-2013, 11:20 AM
Albanian/Albanian love in action. :laugh:

Arbėrori
04-03-2013, 11:21 AM
Albanian/Albanian love in action. :laugh:

Love dralos? I'd rather hump a tree.

Lorik
04-06-2013, 04:40 PM
well it seems to me that most members here admire us Albanians.

Germanicus
04-06-2013, 04:45 PM
well it seems to me that most members here admire us Albanians.

I would not use the word admire at all..the membership has a mutual respect for respectable Albanian posters.

Dacul
04-06-2013, 04:47 PM
Apricity Albanians are fine lads.
Serbians will be same intelligent if not even more,but they are intoxicated with Greek propaganda to be divided with Albanians.

Germanicus
04-06-2013, 04:49 PM
Apricity Albanians are fine lads..

Yes they all seem to be.

Germaniac
05-10-2013, 10:34 PM
They are nice people, and well educated on average.