PDA

View Full Version : What is that you really want out of life?

arcticwolf
10-27-2012, 02:50 AM
What is it that you really want out of life? Not what you tell your significant other, your teacher, your boss, your parents, but that which you truly want. How bad do you want it?

Do you even know what it is? :D

leisitox
10-27-2012, 03:28 AM
I want to know what I want

arcticwolf
10-27-2012, 07:56 PM
I want to know what I want

Good. Most people don't really have a clue.

Mans not hot
10-27-2012, 08:06 PM
Travel all around the world would definitely change my life.

Corvus
10-27-2012, 08:08 PM
A good stable harmonious relationship would satisfy me

arcticwolf
10-27-2012, 08:10 PM
Travel all around the world would definitely change my life.

Travel is over rated. Most of the world sucks ass. Stay home, save money and keep the illusion alive. You can travel the whole freaking universe in your mind! You'll thank me later for this priceless advice! :D

Tabiti
10-27-2012, 08:11 PM
Want to make what I want and what I like;)

arcticwolf
10-27-2012, 08:12 PM

Good. More of that is needed. Listen before you speak and it'll be a breeze.

arcticwolf
10-27-2012, 08:15 PM
Want to make what I want and what I like;)

I hope it's good. Remember, when you do, say things put them through the future test. Are you gonna be ok in 10 years with what you've done said? This priceless advice will save you a lot of heartache later on. No need to thank me, service is my way of life. ;)

ficuscarica
10-27-2012, 08:16 PM
Just serve God.
Only now that I think about that question I realize that I donīt really care about the rest... where I live, whether I marry or not, etc. If I am supposed to do it, I will do it.

leisitox
10-27-2012, 08:16 PM
Im just 16, so is natural no having clues.
I want clues? or I can make the clues?

Mans not hot
10-27-2012, 08:20 PM
Travel is over rated. Most of the world sucks ass. Stay home, save money and keep the illusion alive. You can travel the whole freaking universe in your mind! You'll thank me later for this priceless advice! :D
Sorry, but I'd stick with mine. :D

ficuscarica
10-27-2012, 08:21 PM
arcticwolf is right...

Tabiti
10-27-2012, 08:25 PM
Are you gonna be ok in 10 years with what you've done said?
For the last 25 years I realised one thing - I'm never gonna be OK with myself, no matter what I've achieved. So, I just want be able to make my little material pleasures in need to calm down just a little my grumble spirit.

arcticwolf
10-27-2012, 08:26 PM
Just serve God.
Only know that I think about that question I realize that I donīt really care about the rest... where I live, whether I marry or not, etc. If I am supposed to do it, I will do it.

That's a great goal to have. You can't go wrong with that one. :thumb001:

arcticwolf
10-27-2012, 08:30 PM
Im just 16, so is natural no having clues.
I want clues? or I can make the clues?

It'll come to you. No need to rush at your age. Here's what you WANT to learn today "patience is the greatest of virtues". At 16 it makes no sense and seems counter intuitive, but it's true. You just gonna have to trust me on this. ;)

arcticwolf
10-27-2012, 08:31 PM
Sorry, but I'd stick with mine. :D

I value free will and freedom, so suit yourself. Don't bitch later that I haven't warned you! :D

Mans not hot
10-27-2012, 08:36 PM
I value free will and freedom
That's the spirit, brat.

arcticwolf
10-27-2012, 08:40 PM
For the last 25 years I realised one thing - I'm never gonna be OK with myself, no matter what I've achieved. So, I just want be able to make my little material pleasures in need to calm down just a little my grumble spirit.

Here's the scoop sis, happiness is a state of mind. It's not really tied to anything external, though it seems that way. The desire to possess (material things, knowledge, power, fame what have you) is the source of unhappiness. It's not that the things/states themselves are inherently wrong/evil it's the state of mind the driving desire puts the mind in that is the culprit. Desire builds up pressure, which is there until the desire is satisfied. It's the short moment of the desire less state that is bliss and happiness. Unfortunately mind will jump on something else to desire so it never lasts long enough.

Fortunately there is a whole another way of looking at life and the desire itself, you can learn not to want what you want. or at least to be aware of the state of mind and the consequences of the that state of mind. In other words desire can be controlled and even understood, the bare mechanics of it. It really can.

Disciplined mind is your best friend, unruly wild mind is your worst enemy. It's that simple really. ;)

arcticwolf
10-27-2012, 08:45 PM
That's the spirit, brat.

Well, this is what I love most about being born Polish. We suck the love of the freedom and independence with the milk of our mothers. I never met a real Pole that has not loved freedom above all else. We are not perfect (some say :D ), but we sure love freedom! ;)

leisitox
10-27-2012, 08:46 PM
It'll come to you. No need to rush at your age. Here's what you WANT to learn today "patience is the greatest of virtues". At 16 it makes no sense and seems counter intuitive, but it's true. You just gonna have to trust me on this. ;)

You are an "elder" so you must be right in that one.
They repeat the same, and they lived more than I so is very possible/probable for them to be right, otherwise this world wouldnt be as complete as I see it.

Leliana
10-28-2012, 03:28 PM
I want to live good, have fun, create a wonderful family and die late. :) Then I'll see my old friends and family in heaven again for eternal wellness.

Mortimer
10-28-2012, 03:29 PM

same here Corvus, and children and grandchildren

QuelleHorreur
10-29-2012, 03:04 PM
I want children, and a farm to raise them in.
I want to create a state of mind and an actual place where the circle closes around me.
Stability and reverence.

Mraz
10-29-2012, 03:19 PM
Reach lvl 100 in WoW and get some peanuts.

Kukulkan
01-01-2013, 01:41 PM
Discover, be amazed, be creative, live socially, have set goals.

Rosenrot
01-01-2013, 01:43 PM
be amazed

This defines completely what i want.