PDA

View Full Version : Syria : Fake Protests from the Very Beginning

The Lawspeaker
10-29-2012, 09:33 AM
iDtOUrsuNEE
Syria : Fake Protests from the Very Beginning

Make sure that the annotation button is activated (red for instance)
http://truthsyria.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/show-annotations.png

This is how they fabricate the videos in order to discredit the Syrian army and security:
1. They hire actors to play the role of Syrian soldiers or security personnel. The actors play their roles and give the impression that the Syrian soldiers or security personnel are killing or suppressing the people.
2. The so-called "Free Syrian Army" arrests or kills the "actors", so it appears as the "Savoir" of the Syrian people.

"Marwah Algamyan" joined the long list of crap and became another icon of the so-called "Syrian Revolution". They call her "activist". In this video you are going to see this "activist" along with other actors faking protests and arrest scenes in order to ignite the people against their government.
You will see how the fake security personnel made his best to touch her (a Muslim woman) in the arrest scene, and may be you know that in some conservative communities, this could actually lead to violent reactions.

The video of the first fake demonstration was uploaded on 21.03.2011 by "Lovesyria11"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xVMp5mADYp0

Sultan Suleiman
10-29-2012, 09:37 AM
I blame CW for this!!! (and maybe throw in few Serbs and Jews into the blame list :D )

Minesweeper
10-29-2012, 09:53 AM
Using lies and deception to justify military actions around the world is nothing new, especially when it comes to USA and NATO and their operatives on the field, FSA in this case.

Every conflict and crisis fabricated by them was based on the same recipe.

The Lawspeaker
10-29-2012, 09:56 AM
Using lies and deception to justify military actions around the world is nothing new, especially when it comes to USA and NATO and their operatives on the field, FSA in this case.

Every conflict and crisis fabricated by them was based on the same recipe.

If you have seen one "revolution" you have seen them all. :D

StonyArabia
10-29-2012, 02:53 PM
Nah the Protest are not fake. There was has been long history of dislike toward the house of Assad. The problem is Assadites, Russia, and China are lying. Of course Mother Russia thinks it has a say, but like I have said before Assad is crumbling or the nation is going to get balkanized is this positive or negative, the outcome will tell, but I prefer the tribal areas being ruled by tribal leaders rather than a centralized government.

Kemalisté
10-30-2012, 08:10 PM
but I prefer the tribal areas being ruled by tribal leaders rather than a centralized government.

Just like the current situation in Iraq which is full of ethnic and sectarianist conflicts. :rolleyes:

Ba'athism is the only way for the Arabian world to evolve from bedouin darkness and ignorance to a civilized, modern society without backward tribalism, fundementalism and sectarianism. Assad is loved and supported by Syrian people from all ethnicities and sects. He's trying to keep the whole Syrian people in peace, but that's not what the dominant powers of the West would ever want because they could not use their '' divide and rule '' policies and exploit their resources.

God forbit but if they manage to overthrow Assad regime somehow, the next target will probably be Lebanon. Guess why ?

StonyArabia
10-31-2012, 06:33 PM
Just like the current situation in Iraq which is full of ethnic and sectarianist conflicts. :rolleyes:

Iraq and Syria have totally different geopolitical structure. Assad is the one who created this.

Ba'athism is the only way for the Arabian world to evolve from bedouin darkness and ignorance to a civilized, modern society without backward tribalism, fundementalism and sectarianism.

Baathism has only brought curse to the Arab world. Baathism is failed ideology, and the way to move forward is through democracy which should represent the majority of the population and minorities should have their rights. Baathism failed majorly in the Syrian Desert areas because it aimed at bringing a new order, which would alter their culture.

Assad is loved and supported by Syrian people from all ethnicities and sects. He's trying to keep the whole Syrian people in peace, but that's not what the dominant powers of the West would ever want because they could not use their '' divide and rule '' policies and exploit their resources.

No he is not, he is especially hated among the people of the Syrian Desert who in fact started the revolt. In fact one of the people who egged the Syrian revolt, was the tribal leader from my mother's tribe. They are still fighting against the forces Assad. Syria has no resources, this why the West has never entered unlike in Libya. The fight is really between Russio-Iran and the majority of the Syrian people who allied with the revolt when the Desert tribes said enough is enough for them being assimilated and their nomadic culture being halted, and the majority of the Syrians revolted. The West did little and what they did was positive by giving food and medicine, they never gave the rebels weapons.

God forbit but if they manage to overthrow Assad regime somehow, the next target will probably be Lebanon. Guess why ?

Assad will be overthrown by the Syrians, and his time is ticking. They have no use for Lebanon, and maybe due to it's strategic location, but other than that Lebanon is pretty useless.

Partizan
10-31-2012, 06:41 PM
I agree about Ba'athism being a perfect ideology however Assad is not a true Baathist. I don't think Michael Aflaq supported being a Russian satellite and being a secterian state.

Kemalisté
11-01-2012, 01:17 PM
I agree about Ba'athism being a perfect ideology however Assad is not a true Baathist. I don't think Michael Aflaq supported being a Russian satellite and being a secterian state.

Saying one who fetishizes Serbia :rolleyes: of course a true anti-imperialist leader would be the ally of Russia, digest it.

Farah
11-01-2012, 01:45 PM
Baathism is an outdated fascist ideology from the 1950s/60s. How can it stay standing with its outdated structure to this day? Generations come and go, and the new generation simply can't adapt to such an ideology..Disregarding the ideology, maybe it might have had some positive principles like unity and "secularism" (only on the surface), but the Assad-led regime used this ideology to turn the country to a hell-hole, to a family cultist country rather than an actual nation with indepedent institutions.

Citizens are treated like sheep, with not a single civil or political right. So there might have been security before the protests, but at what cost does it come? It was run by a KGB/Gestapo-like intelligence that would imprison any one who had a publicly expressed dissenting opinion. The horrors of Syrian prisons are notorious across the Middle East, everyone knows about them.

The blog post is Assadist propaganda. I'm not defending the Free Syrian Army or saying they are saintly, they have their fair share of criminals, but it's unfair and very demeaning to dismiss all the protesters who died and suffered, were tortured and mutilated because they simply dared to raise their voice..as fake or traitors.

morski
11-01-2012, 01:50 PM
Nah the Protest are not fake. There was has been long history of dislike toward the house of Assad. The problem is Assadites, Russia, and China are lying. Of course Mother Russia thinks it has a say, but like I have said before Assad is crumbling or the nation is going to get balkanized is this positive or negative, the outcome will tell, but I prefer the tribal areas being ruled by tribal leaders rather than a centralized government.

Rather backward.

Mraz
11-01-2012, 01:50 PM
http://allfaith.com/graphics2/eretzisraelmaplg.jpg

Bashar is bad, but the terrorists are 100 times worse for the future of the region.

ChildOfTheJin
11-01-2012, 02:20 PM
With the FSA clashing with the Kurds, and soon the PKK, FSA has no chance in this war. They have created 2 fronts. Stupid stupid FSA...

Farah
11-01-2012, 02:49 PM
With the FSA clashing with the Kurds, and soon the PKK, FSA has no chance in this war. They have created 2 fronts. Stupid stupid FSA...

Well, we have certainly lived to see the most bizarre affectionate relationships forming..the Assad regime and the Kurdish militias. Who would have thought. :picard1: Can't you see the regime is using you as a card for its own interests? They pushed for a clash between FSA and the Kurdish militants. It also used to oppress Kurds in Syria. That doesn't matter anymore?

ChildOfTheJin
11-01-2012, 02:57 PM
Well, we have certainly lived to see the most bizarre affectionate relationships forming..the Assad regime and the Kurdish militias. Who would have thought. :picard1: Can't you see the regime is using you as a card for its own interests? They pushed for a clash between FSA and the Kurdish militants. It also used to oppress Kurds in Syria. That doesn't matter anymore?

FSA will be worst, two days ago they tortured 100 Kurds. And the FSA attacked us, if they hadn't entered the areas under the control of the Kurds, which they also agreed that they wouldn't, there would not have been any clashes. I don't like Bashar or the FSA, but the FSA is dragging us into this conflict.

StonyArabia
11-01-2012, 02:59 PM
http://allfaith.com/graphics2/eretzisraelmaplg.jpg

Bashar is bad, but the terrorists are 100 times worse for the future of the region.

You make me laugh. The people are just asking for their rights and to have majority representation. Since the Assad regime consists of a minority that has oppressed the majority and other minorities most notable is the Syrian Arab Bedouin Desert tribes. You are insulting many brave people who died for freedom and honor.

That map is unrealistic and will never happen. We will not lose our regions, and certainly we are not Druze , who are traitors and hence why the Golan Height was lost to Israel, but the Syrian Desert will never be lost, the tribes will defended it to their last drop of blood, it will not be occupied. A loss of land is a loss of honor and the Bedouin tribes will do what ever they can to prevent it's loss, from children to women all were defended, for this is tradition.

Assad is puppet of Russia-Iran, he should just go to Moscow where he belongs, to me he is not a Syrian at all.

Onur
11-01-2012, 03:05 PM
Can't you see the regime is using you as a card for its own interests? They pushed for a clash between FSA and the Kurdish militants. It also used to oppress Kurds in Syria. That doesn't matter anymore?
Farah, the sole reason of the existence of kurdish military-like formations is to be used as a joker-card against Syrians, Iranians, Arabs, Turks depending of whom they get orders from.

They can be peons of USA, Syria, Iran, Israel or any powerhouse and they have no choice other than fulfilling this role.

ChildOfTheJin
11-01-2012, 03:08 PM
Farah, the sole reason of the existence of kurdish military-like formations is to be used as a joker-card whether against Syrians, Iranians, Arabs, Turks.

They can be peons of USA, Syria, Iran, Israel or any powerhouse and they have no choice other than fulfilling this role.

No one is using us, we are using you.

ChildOfTheJin
11-01-2012, 03:19 PM
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=aef_1351594087

FSA kidnap, torture and kill civilians

A Kurdish man tortured by rebels in northern Syria has died of
his wounds on Monday, a watchdog said, noting that some armed groups
have taken up methods used by the regime of President Bashar al-Assad.

The Lawspeaker
11-01-2012, 03:50 PM
Or so they claim that they were methods used by Assad's regime. I am quite sure that they learned a few tricks on the School of the America's.

Alenka
11-01-2012, 03:57 PM
Baathism is an outdated fascist ideology from the 1950s/60s. How can it stay standing with its outdated structure to this day? Generations come and go, and the new generation simply can't adapt to such an ideology..Disregarding the ideology, maybe it might have had some positive principles like unity and "secularism" (only on the surface), but the Assad-led regime used this ideology to turn the country to a hell-hole, to a family cultist country rather than an actual nation with indepedent institutions.

Citizens are treated like sheep, with not a single civil or political right. So there might have been security before the protests, but at what cost does it come? It was run by a KGB/Gestapo-like intelligence that would imprison any one who had a publicly expressed dissenting opinion. The horrors of Syrian prisons are notorious across the Middle East, everyone knows about them.

The blog post is Assadist propaganda. I'm not defending the Free Syrian Army or saying they are saintly, they have their fair share of criminals, but it's unfair and very demeaning to dismiss all the protesters who died and suffered, were tortured and mutilated because they simply dared to raise their voice..as fake or traitors.Citizens being treated like sheep is certainly not exclusive to Syria and baathism. And overthrowing the Assad regime does not necessarily guarantee the people any extra civil or political rights.

kabeiros
11-01-2012, 04:05 PM
Tuan your love for Turkey is endless... you would even support the devil if it was beneficial to Turkey's interests. Just saying.

The Lawspeaker
11-01-2012, 04:11 PM
Tuan your love for Turkey is endless... you would even support the devil if it was beneficial to Turkey's interests. Just saying.

Yawnie yawnie yawn. :rolleyes:

Mraz
11-01-2012, 06:33 PM
You make me laugh. The people are just asking for their rights and to have majority representation. Since the Assad regime consists of a minority that has oppressed the majority and other minorities most notable is the Syrian Arab Bedouin Desert tribes. You are insulting many brave people who died for freedom and honor.

That map is unrealistic and will never happen. We will not lose our regions, and certainly we are not Druze , who are traitors and hence why the Golan Height was lost to Israel, but the Syrian Desert will never be lost, the tribes will defended it to their last drop of blood, it will not be occupied. A loss of land is a loss of honor and the Bedouin tribes will do what ever they can to prevent it's loss, from children to women all were defended, for this is tradition.

Brave people? I don't think hidding in buildings and commiting terrorist attacks is being brave, the CIA and other intelligence agencies were the ones who lighted the fire and that armed those rebels. This map will happen, Arabs will be whipped from the map and nobody will say anything since the West will be into serious internal problems, everything is done to make the civilization clash happen, and behind this stand the Jewish people. Arabs are like Native Americans, no matter what Israel is superior and will get your oil reserves.

Farah
11-01-2012, 06:39 PM
FSA will be worst, two days ago they tortured 100 Kurds. And the FSA attacked us, if they hadn't entered the areas under the control of the Kurds, which they also agreed that they wouldn't, there would not have been any clashes. I don't like Bashar or the FSA, but the FSA is dragging us into this conflict.

I really agree with you that FSA is probably even worse, many of them are disgusting and they have their fair share of criminals and are now drunk with power, thinking they can do whatever they like with no limits. Nonetheless, when I defend the revolution, I'm defending those who stayed clean and the civilians who protested peacefully without resorting to any dirty tactics. The regime views them as animals, and people blaming them for ruining Syria ignore that it was the regime that started this entire mess. People initially started protesting in MArch 2011 in absolutely non-violent manner, but the regime responded in it's typical KGB style: Arrests, torture, sending army tanks, kidnappings. This opened pandora's box.

It's shameful what the FSA is doing to Kurds and I hope the Kurds do defend themselves, but please stay aware of the bigger game here..I've criticized the Turkish government in different aspects before but this time, it's clear Syria and Turkey is having some sort of proxy war, and Syria's involvement in arming the PKK is part of their strategy.

Farah, the sole reason of the existence of kurdish military-like formations is to be used as a joker-card against Syrians, Iranians, Arabs, Turks depending of whom they get orders from.

I know there's a deep conflict between Turks and Kurds, and the issue of Kurdish rights & independence so I don't mean to touch upon that, but this time it's clear Syria is trying to get back at Turkey for Turkey's support for the FSA. It's a scary game, innocents get caught in between..

Citizens being treated like sheep is certainly not exclusive to Syria and baathism. And overthrowing the Assad regime does not necessarily guarantee the people any extra civil or political rights.

But what is the alternative. I agree there's probably no real democracy anywhere in the world (except perhaps maybe in some Scandinavian countries?) but Syria's brutal authoritarianism is not comparable to many other places. Maybe North Korea. I'm not saying it's going to be dandy and great after Assad falls, but then do you want people to stay living under an authoritarian hellhole forever? These citizens have the right to choose something difference, for once.