PDA

View Full Version : Why Australia must embrace Asia

Loki
10-29-2012, 02:29 PM
Gillard: Australia must embrace 'Asian Century' (http://edition.cnn.com/2012/10/28/world/asia/australia-gillard-asian-century/index.html?hpt=hp_c2)

(CNN) -- Every Australian child should learn Mandarin, Hindi or other regional language as the nation's future is tied to the rise of the "Asian Century," Prime Minister Julia Gillard said in a policy speech on Sunday.

"Whatever else this century brings, it will bring Asia's return to global leadership, Asia's rise. This is not only unstoppable, it is gathering pace," Gillard said in a long-awaited policy white paper entitled, "Australia in The Asian Century."

The policy outlines 25 objectives Australia must achieve by 2025 to take advantage of Asia's rise to boost the wealth of Australians.

Chief among the goals are that every child learn an Asian language, in particular Mandarin, Japanese, Indonesian or Hindi, and that they leave school having studied Asian culture.

''Children in kindergarten now will graduate from high school with a sound working knowledge of Asia,'' Gillard said at the Lowy Institute in Sydney where she unveiled the white paper.

The Prime Minister said "a hundred years ago we spoke of the working man's paradise. Today we speak of the high school, high-wage road. We have always wanted to do it our way.

"We long saw Asia as a threat to all this - racially, militarily, and economically. Indeed this was precisely the moral paradox of the working man's paradise. A hundred years ago, high wages meant white man's wages. No more," she said.

While the Australian economy has ridden high on the back of the mining boom and commodity sales to Asia, Gillard said the next economic wave will be pushed by the burgeoning Asian middle classes. Broadening technology in agriculture and raising the global rankings of Australia's schools and universities will help meet increased regional demand from newly wealthy Asian neighbors, Gillard said.

"More middle class people than there are anywhere else on earth will want access to clean food, high quality food, high quality wine the same way we do. This is a huge opportunity for regional Australia. And we want people out there ready," she told a media conference after her speech.

The Gillard government will create a new ministry of Asian Century Policy to drive the reforms across education, infrastructure, tax and regulatory reform.

If the objectives are met, Gillard predicts about one-third of the Australian economy will be tied to Asia, up from 25% in 2011, and the average national income will increase to A$73,000 (US$75,700) per person, up from the current A$62,000. The white paper notes that Australia will seek to stay competitive by abandoning its historic fear of low Asian wages and by becoming a "higher skill, higher wage economy with a fair, multicultural and cohesive society and a growing population."

Kathe Kirby, the executive director of Asia Education Foundation at the University of Melbourne, says the paper sets out a deep vision for Australia's future "which starts with our young people at school."

"It encompasses reform in the education sector, schools, universities, vocational education. It's a much broader and deeper plan than we've seen to date. This is not a government report. It's government policy," she told Sky News.

Gillard also noted the broader geopolitical ambitions for Australia between military ally Washington and economic ally Beijing.

In tacit acknowledgment of the criticism of her government's deference to the United States in Asia, she said "We have an ally in Washington -- respect in Beijing -- and more, an open door in Jakarta and Delhi, Tokyo and Seoul."
"We in this paper are focusing on the huge economic transformations happening in our region. We are not focusing on the mature economy of the United States," she later told a media conference.

The United States is Australia's third biggest trading partner and a recent survey by the Lowy Institute shows a majority of those polled believe the U.S. to be Australia's most important security partner.

Opposition party members are broadly supportive of the government's ambitions for deeper economic and social engagement with Asia, but skeptical it can be delivered.

"It is full of laudable goals but not very many specific initiatives and certainly no commitment of money to any of them," said opposition leader Tony Abbott.

"To some extent this government is scrambling to overcome some serious failures in its relationship with Asia," he said, "most notably the early ban on uranium sales to India, only just reversed, and the catastrophic ban on live cattle sales to Indonesia, which still has ramifications."

Polls show the Prime Minister's goals for greater Asian engagement are broadly accepted by Australians. But there are caveats.

According to a Lowy Institute poll, a majority felt Australia did not fall into recession in the global financial crisis because of Asian demand for Australian resources. However some 56% thought there was too much investment from China and 63% were strongly opposed to allowing foreign companies to buy Australian farmland to grow crops or farm livestock.

Onur
10-29-2012, 03:17 PM
I also believe that the 21st century will be the rise of Asia for the first time after European renaissance and reform in 15-16th century. The western power will diminish as a result.

Whole world are trying to prepare for this major change but i am surprised that Australia is the first western oriented country who are readily vocal about this issue.

Gillard is right by saying that this is unstoppable. All the economical stats are showing this change too. The economical size of the current EU members was about 25% of whole world`s economy 15 years ago but it`s currently dropping below 15%. China will surpass USA in terms of GDP after 5-10 years and will be the biggest economy in the world. The rise of Brazil and India is also unstoppable.

I am not sure about my own country tough because Turkey is in both western and eastern sphere. The current forecasts says that Turkey will be among world`s 10 biggest economies by next decade (currently 15th) but we will see if Turkey will sunk together with the west or continue to rise with the east.

Methmatician
10-29-2012, 03:21 PM
I had to learn Japanese in year 7 and 8. I mucked around in class, now I regret it. An Asian language would be helpful, especially if you're a businessman.

Loki
10-29-2012, 03:23 PM
I had to learn Japanese in year 7 and 8. I mucked around in class, now I regret it. An Asian language would be helpful, especially if you're a businessman.

Mandarin would be far more useful than Japanese ...

ficuscarica
10-29-2012, 03:27 PM
I also believe that the 21st century will be the rise of Asia for the first time after European renaissance and reform in 15-16th century. The western power will diminish as a result.

Whole world are trying to prepare for this major change but i am surprised that Australia is the first western oriented country who are readily vocal about this issue.

Gillard is right by saying that this is unstoppable. All the economical stats are showing this change too. The economical size of the current EU members was about 25% of whole world`s economy 15 years ago but it`s currently dropping below 15%. China will surpass USA in terms of GDP after 5-10 years and will be the biggest economy in the world. The rise of Brazil and India is also unstoppable.

I am not sure about my own country tough because Turkey is in both western and eastern sphere. The current forecasts says that Turkey will be among world`s 10 biggest economies by next decade (currently 15th) but we will see if Turkey will sunk together with the west or continue to rise with the east.

The West is still financing Turkey with hundreds of millions because it´s lightyears away from the West. :picard1:

Methmatician
10-29-2012, 03:28 PM
Mandarin would be far more useful than Japanese ...

I know. But If I was more enthusiastic about learning an Asian language then I could have chosen Mandarin later in high school (year 10).

ficuscarica
10-29-2012, 03:29 PM
And if the Western economies would f**** up nature like China we would swim in money. China is going to pay for what it is doing, destroying their own country.

MfA_
10-29-2012, 03:30 PM
There is so much Chinks and South Koreans in Australia.. My uncle married with one a few years ago there.. No surprise their government is on the issue..

Loki
10-29-2012, 03:32 PM
And if the Western economies would f**** up nature like China we would swim in money. China is going to pay for what it is doing, destroying their own country.

Huh? What do you mean, nature? Then yes I agree. But eastern China is densely populated, since many hundreds of years ago.

Onur
10-29-2012, 07:18 PM
The West is still financing Turkey with hundreds of millions because it´s lightyears away from the West. :picard1:
Are we living in the same world with you? Who finance whom? Wtf you talking about?

Turkey always gives more than she takes. We opened up our 80 million market to the European companies with the EU customs union since 1995. We buy over 150-160 billions worth of goods from these companies, more than 30 billion from your Germany alone.

You better get real and stop imagining things from your mind.

ficuscarica
10-29-2012, 07:27 PM
Are we living in the same world with you? Who finance whom? Wtf you talking about?

Turkey always gives more than she takes. We opened up our 80 million market to the European companies with the EU customs union since 1995. We buy over 150-160 billions worth of goods from these companies, more than 30 billion from your Germany alone.

You better get real and stop imagining things from your mind.
LOL

1. Buying stuff is not giving, but a deal which apparently both sides profit from. What´s next? The Africans are building Germany because they buy used German cars? :rolleyes:

2. http://www.europa-digital.de/laender/tuerkei.shtml writes this:
Die Türkei profitiert seit 2004 von den Geldern der Heranführungshilfe. Im Zeitraum von 2004 bis 2006 hat sie eine finanzielle Unterstützung von insgesamt 1,05 Milliarden Euro von der Europäischen Union erhalten. Im Jahr 2009 beträgt die veranschlagte Gesamtsumme 566,4 Millionen Euro.
translation: From 2004 on Turkey has been benefitting from "Heranführungshilfe" (aid to reach European standarts). Between 2004 and 2006 Turkey received 1,05 bilion Euro financial support form the European Union. In 2009 the estimated sum will be 566, Million Euro.

This obviously is mainly German money. And before that Germany has already paid many millions in the last 50 years. The German development aid for Turkey will stop soon, although 100 milion more will be paid over the next months (http://www.welt.de/politik/ausland/article109588847/Deutschland-streicht-Tuerkei-die-Entwicklungshilfe.html).

True economical giants. :rolleyes: Give us our money back and we´ll see where you are at... By the way, the money with which you self-sacrifingly buy goods for your own use is far less than what you receive for free as gift.

Does it get more funny?

Crn Volk
10-30-2012, 11:33 PM
There is so much Chinks and South Koreans in Australia.. My uncle married with one a few years ago there.. No surprise their government is on the issue..

I would add Indians/Subcontinentals to that aswell.

Corvus
11-01-2012, 03:35 PM
Asia is on the rise. Doubtless

Onur
11-01-2012, 06:06 PM
translation: From 2004 on Turkey has been benefitting from "Heranführungshilfe" (aid to reach European standarts). Between 2004 and 2006 Turkey received 1,05 bilion Euro financial support form the European Union. In 2009 the estimated sum will be 566, Million Euro.

This obviously is mainly German money. And before that Germany has already paid many millions in the last 50 years. The German development aid for Turkey will stop soon, although 100 milion more will be paid over the next months (http://www.welt.de/politik/ausland/article109588847/Deutschland-streicht-Tuerkei-die-Entwicklungshilfe.html).

True economical giants. :rolleyes: Give us our money back and we´ll see where you are at...
Ficus, you are being comical AGAIN :)

Wtf is that 1,05 billion euros in 3 years? This is about same as Turkey`s annual toilet paper consumption. And you are yelling at me for this and present it as "German aid for Turkey`s development"??? lol :D :picard1:

Do you think Turkey is some kind of city state like Monaco or Malta, so we can "develop" with 1,05 billion? haha :lol:

If you are so concerned about this amount of money, then what you think about 100s of billions you donated to Greeks?

RussiaPrussia
11-17-2012, 02:19 AM
australians must make more children especially children not affected by incest, if asians made childrens like crazy in the past so what?? Does it mean we must give up and learn their languages?? We must do the same?? Look at russia.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JdGpIw_wTNo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cEYUvMyBFJ0

How pathetic australians are learning chinese?? Do you even know that chinese are the least engllish speaking nation even lower than russia?? Why ?? Because they want that you should learn their language, if you want to be more like asian you will realize you have to be much more nationalistic and race centric like anything is in white countries today.

Cynric
11-18-2012, 08:44 AM
I'm not learning asian! fuck that... If they do completely take over (even more than they have already) i'll move to Europe..

The Lawspeaker
11-18-2012, 08:57 AM
Hmm.. I fear that it's pretty much inevitable that Australia and New Zealand will focus more on Asia. It would be an economic reorientation but I think that the Australians should not feel alarmed: they have been there before when they went from being in the British sphere to being in the American sphere.

Of course, Hindi and Chinese would probably become part of the normal curriculum (much as English is on the other side). But it doesn't mean they should let in all manners of Asians, no sir, it's not even necessary. We don't let in heaps of Germans either and we are focussed on our trade with Germany.

Anglojew
11-18-2012, 09:25 AM
I've never understood this logic.

1. Treating Asia as one entity is naive.

2. Why concentrate on trade with any one continent? That's limiting.

3. Australia has perfectly good relations with Asian countries right now. Outstanding in the case of East Asia with China and Japan being great friends of Australia.

4. Showing their own form of racism the proponents of this ideology (Keating etc) mean China by "Asia," they ignore Central and Western Asia entirely.

Harry Potter
11-18-2012, 03:26 PM
Asia is not a real word, is more like a generalization. Just check this list and tell me if these people would ever want to be considered as one:

Russia-Japan
Russia-China
Japan-China
N.Korea-S.Korea
S.Korea-Japan
N.Korea-Japan
Taiwan-China
Vietnam-China
Vietnam-Cambodia
Philippines-Japan
Tajikistan-Uzbekistan
Iran-Iraq
S.Arabia-Iraq
Iraq-Kuwait
Israel-Palestine
Israel-Lebanon
Lebanon-Syria
Israel-Jordan
Israel-Iran
Israel-Iraq
S.Arabia-Israel
Turkey-Cyprus
Armenia-Azerbaijan
Azerbaijan-Iran
Pakistan-India
Pakistan-Bangladesh
India-China
Russia-Mongolia
Singapore-Indonesia
Indonesia-T.Leste
Indonesia-P.N.Guinea
Turkey-Armenia
Syria-Turkey

etc.

Asians hate each others more than everyone else. There's no continent on Earth with so much hate and divisions. They don't collaborate, they don't respect each others, they still live with territorial enlargement dreams.

Mostly, they're different on every aspect. Europe, Oceania and the Americas are mostly unified by their Indo-European languages. Europe, Oceania and N.America are racially unified. Europe has economical unions and so on. But Asia, Asia is DIFFERENT, some of them are Yellows, some of them are Whites, some are Browns, some are mixed like SE-Asia and so on. There's no logical way that you can gather them together. Europe, Oceania and the Americas are mostly Christian, Asia is extremely mixed theologically. Europe, Oceania and the Americas are mostly democratic countries, Asia is full of differences, you have the Islamic SW-Asia, you have the communist E-Asia, you have the nationalistic S.Korea, you have Japan, the last standing empire on Earth etc. But mostly, Asia is an orphan, not only the Asians are leaving their own lands and moving in Europe, Australia and N.America, but a half continent is totally careless of being geographically Asian. Russians, Armenians, Azerbaijanis, Georgians(Kartvelians), Turks, Cypriots, Israelis etc. don't give a damn about Asia. Saying "lets stay near Asia" is like saying "lets stay near nothing", Asia exists only in geography classes.

Now lets return to Gillard. She's not really smart and I feel sorry for that. She's one of the few non religious leaders in the World and I really hoped she could have done more, but maybe she doesn't have the right experience.

No Australian needs to learn dying languages of dying countries, like the artificial Hindi-Urdu that exists only on textbooks, just like India that still is full of separatists. Same for the "Chinese language" that doesn't make any damn sense, Mandarin is spoken only in Beijing and in the areas around it. NW-China's Hans doesn't understand it, nor the Hans of S-China understands it. The pupils in Taiwan learn Mandarin at school, because no one speaks it at home. By the other side English is taught allover the planet, China and India included and this people can speak it far better than the Aussies can speak Hindi or Mandarin.

Just elect another PM Aussies! Keep going with the non religious ones, but elect some who are more experienced that Gillard.

Sultan Suleiman
11-18-2012, 03:30 PM
Well I am taking courses in Mandarin, it's a bitch of a language to overcome TBH.

Now I wish I had learned it in my youth instead of German and French. :(

Peyrol
11-18-2012, 03:35 PM
Tasmania is one of the fewest regions with anglosaxon majority which has a high TFR (2,3) actually.

Arsen_
11-19-2012, 12:19 AM
Interestingly in Chinese language names of countries may have certain meanings if being read literally.

For example:

China = Middle Country

USA = Nice Country

Japan = Beginning of Sun

France = Country of Law

Armenia = Beautiful Virgin of Asia

Virtuous
11-19-2012, 12:22 AM
____

Virtuous
11-19-2012, 12:32 AM
Ficus, you are being comical AGAIN :)

Wtf is that 1,05 billion euros in 3 years? This is about same as Turkey`s annual toilet paper consumption. And you are yelling at me for this and present it as "German aid for Turkey`s development"??? lol :D :picard1:

Do you think Turkey is some kind of city state like Monaco or Malta, so we can "develop" with 1,05 billion? haha :lol:

If you are so concerned about this amount of money, then what you think about 100s of billions you donated to Greeks?

Perhaps Malta is considered as a city state but we are still independent and sovereign, and also the only country which is doing fine in the Eurozone amid the economical situation. We also had to contribute our part to bail out Greeks banks by the fucking way, no matter how much small we are.

Onur
11-19-2012, 01:08 AM
Mate i have nothing against Malta but i was just saying that one billion Euros in 3 years is nothing for Turkey because of country`s size and population. I said that this amount of money can only be useful for small countries like Malta.

I have to say that Malta`s contribution to Greek aid funds is stupid. This is same for countries like Slovakia too. Both are small states with small budgets and you absolutely have no relation with Greece`s current economical status. EU is robbing you.

Virtuous
11-19-2012, 01:42 AM
Mate i have nothing against Malta but i was just saying that one billion Euros in 3 years is nothing for Turkey because of country`s size and population. I said that this amount of money can only be useful for small countries like Malta.

I have to say that Malta`s contribution to Greek aid funds is stupid. This is same for countries like Slovakia too. Both are small states with small budgets and you absolutely have no relation with Greece`s current economical status. EU is robbing you.

Says the dude that comes from a country that is desperate to enter the sinking ship. But yeah, as a member of the European Union we also have to contribute equally like all the others, and yes, we all have relation with Greece's economy since we share a single currency.

The Lawspeaker
11-19-2012, 01:44 AM
The Turks are anything but desperate to enter the EU: they are forced upon us by Brussels bureaucrats and their own government against their own will. A marriage of convenience mired by the fact that both the bride and the groom and less than enthusiastic about the prospect of them getting married.

Virtuous
11-19-2012, 01:47 AM
The Turks are anything but desperate to enter the EU: they are forced upon us by Brussels bureaucrats and their own government against their own will. A marriage of convenience mired by the fact that both the bride and the groom and less than enthusiastic about the prospect of them getting married.

Now I don't know about the peoples stance about this, but as "a country" I was referring to the Government.

The Lawspeaker
11-19-2012, 01:49 AM
Since when does a government represent the people ?

Virtuous
11-19-2012, 01:52 AM
Since when does a government represent the people ?

It's the people who elect the Government. Unfortunately you are right, politicians only represent the money in their pockets.

The Lawspeaker
11-19-2012, 01:53 AM
It's the people who elect the Government. Unfortunately you are right, politicians only represent the money in their pockets.

Well.. the government promises one thing before the elections and makes a u-turn when they are elected. You should know that by now, mate. :thumb001:

Virtuous
11-19-2012, 01:55 AM
Well.. the government promises one thing before the elections and makes a u-turn when they are elected. You should know that by now, mate. :thumb001:

Of course I do, our Government has been fooling the people for 25 years like that, and is about to do another 5 years :laugh:.

Norman Lowell is what we need...

Kelta
11-19-2012, 02:01 AM

I agree on this one. We lost steel mills mainly due to CHEAP foreign labour, lost die-casting due to filthy pollution, and lost other manufacturing to the Chinese. India and China bought up much of our equipment and Germans refurbished them for resale. It's a sad case for the USA; I don't see much recovery for these acts. EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) makes it very difficult to open a plant with all the strict laws and even, updates of older plants. If you buy an old plant they require you to take responsibility for any pollutants from previous company. So places stay polluted and abandoned in the Rust Belt. USA has become cleaner but poorer for the workers.

Gospodine
12-22-2012, 06:14 AM
Julia Gillard, for those unaware is a complete and utter fuckclump of a human being, and that's putting it lightly.

This is the woman whose administration saw 20,000 illegal boat arrivals on Australian shores (more than in the last 10 years combined) and her response was to outsource the problem to countries like Indonesia, Nauru and Malaysia. This the woman who forced Australians to pay a Carbon Tax on emissions despite the fact that Australia accounts for 2% of the world's Carbon Dioxide production and that it would make Australia the most expensive country to live in, in the world (she denied she would introduce a Carbon Tax before she was elected); this is the woman who wants a mandatory Internet Filter the kind in operation in China or Iran (with ISPs storing your web logs for a minimum of 2 years), the same woman who wants more taxes and regulations placed on the one industry has spared Australia from the GFC/Recession: Mining. She still believes in committing Australian troops to Afghanistan despite that over 50% of the public disagree, she recently allowed 2,500 American troops to be stationed on Australian soil permanently, her administration saw the four highest budget deficits in Australian history and best of all: she was never elected into power.

Her own party forced elected Prime Minister Kevin Rudd into resignation and then after she failed to win a clear majority in the subsequent elections, she formed a coalition government with The Greens.

Ladies and Gentleman... the Prime Minister of Australia:
http://imgace.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/prime-minister-of-australia-takes-a-fall.gif

Gospodine
12-22-2012, 06:37 AM
All this Asian superpower talk disregards one thing: the reason why China and India have caught up to the Western world is because they have been allowed to.

As the West deindustrialized and outsourced all of it's heavy industry to the 3rd world, they're naturally going to see a boom. They are the world's factory now; but at what cost?

An economy only grows that way if it's micro-managed and planned to a tee and only if the people accept every curtailment of liberty, freedom and privilege for the sake of the economy.

Asia is still largely a paper tiger that is indebted to Western loans and banks and as such, even though America has a $16 trillion dollar deficit, $14 trillion is owed to American corporations/institutions, whereas 27% of China's GDP is debt and that is ALL Western-owned.

Western heads of state who are so eager to embrace the East and market them as the model nations we should all aspire to be, in reality only want to incorporate the aspects of China or India or Brazil that allows their government to lower the standard of living and treat their working-class like slaves; as they are in China, India or Brazil.

It has nothing to do with genuine support of a "new Asian century" or a shifting of the power paradigm and everything to do with conditioning the Western world's populations for total economic indebtedness and bondage to pay off these ridiculous debt ceilings that will take several generations to do.

Greece, Spain and Ireland are just samples of what's to come in the following decade.

Make no mistake: Anglo-American Multinational Corporations still own the world's economy; China, India or whoever else wants to play Globalist poster boy in the current month are never going to be allowed to challenge this paradigm that's existed for the past century or more because they do not control the issuance of the world's most traded currencies and debt and they never will.

You can quote all these fantastic statistics and measures of progress from the 3rd world but as long as they're indebted to the IMF, World Bank, UN loans; they're progress is only towards furthering foreign control of their future.

Hesperión
12-22-2012, 07:58 AM
4. Showing their own form of racism the proponents of this ideology (Keating etc) mean China by "Asia," they ignore Central and Western Asia entirely.The proponents of this "ideology" were the Germans.

That Australia should go to an Asian power was first proposed by Geographist and designer of German Geopolitics Karl Haushofer. Though not a Nazi himself (he was married to a Jewish woman and was closer to the German Conservative Revolutionaries school) the Nazis adopted his geopolitical designs, which were ultimately and directly derived from the Geopolitics of Prussianism.

Haushofer, who was fluent in Japanese and knowledgable of the Asia-Pacific region, influenced in the creation of a Japanese school of geopolitics as an envoy from the Nazi regime to Japan.

RussiaPrussia
01-03-2013, 03:46 AM
Interestingly in Chinese language names of countries may have certain meanings if being read literally.

For example:

China = Middle Country

USA = Nice Country

Japan = Beginning of Sun

France = Country of Law

Armenia = Beautiful Virgin of Asia

germany means virtue

YianniCart
01-07-2013, 01:36 PM
I do believe that the next world power will lie in Asia (it already pretty much does...) but the forced learning of Asian languages in schools is a downfall to the education system. Greeks, one of Australia's largest ethnic groups, only behind Italians and Chinese, are having their languages pushed out of schools (especially in South Australia, even the choice of studying Greek is diminishing) while smaller ethnic groups, such as Indians and the Japanese, are having their languages promoted.
This seems like an injustice, especially from a language teacher's perspective.
Yianni

Hesperión
01-07-2013, 02:03 PM
I do believe that the next world power will lie in Asia (it already pretty much does...)I wonder if China's rise could not collapse from an economic implosion.

Greeks, one of Australia's largest ethnic groups, only behind Italians and ChineseAren't Southeast Asians in Australia more numerous than the Chinese?

YianniCart
01-07-2013, 02:13 PM
Aren't Southeast Asians in Australia more numerous than the Chinese?
I have never heard of this?
Here are the top ten ancestries (I was wrong about the Indian ancestry statistics in my last post):

English (36.1%) (2011)
Australian (35.4%) (2011)
Irish (10.4%) (2011)
Scottish (8.9%) (2011)
Italian (4.6%) (2011)
German (4.5%) (2011)
Chinese (4.3%) (2011)
Indian (2.0%) (2011)
Greek (1.9%) (2011)
Dutch (1.7%) (2011)

And here are the top ten languages spoken (Numbers indicate population numbers):

Only English 15,581,333
Italian 316,895
Greek 252,226
Cantonese 244,553
Arabic 243,662
Mandarin 220,600
Vietnamese 194,863
Spanish 98,001
Filipino 92,331
German 75,634

From these, however, we can clearly see that European cultures are still as dominant and should be as important to Australia as Asian cultures.

Peyrol
01-07-2013, 02:22 PM
Australia is still 85% white...some zones liek Tasmania have also an high TFR.

Huizhong
01-28-2013, 09:29 PM
Asian peoples like to stick together.

Allegretto
04-14-2013, 08:30 AM
Julia Gillard, for those unaware is a complete and utter fuckclump of a human being, and that's putting it lightly.

This is the woman whose administration saw 20,000 illegal boat arrivals on Australian shores (more than in the last 10 years combined) and her response was to outsource the problem to countries like Indonesia, Nauru and Malaysia. This the woman who forced Australians to pay a Carbon Tax on emissions despite the fact that Australia accounts for 2% of the world's Carbon Dioxide production and that it would make Australia the most expensive country to live in, in the world (she denied she would introduce a Carbon Tax before she was elected); this is the woman who wants a mandatory Internet Filter the kind in operation in China or Iran (with ISPs storing your web logs for a minimum of 2 years), the same woman who wants more taxes and regulations placed on the one industry has spared Australia from the GFC/Recession: Mining. She still believes in committing Australian troops to Afghanistan despite that over 50% of the public disagree, she recently allowed 2,500 American troops to be stationed on Australian soil permanently, her administration saw the four highest budget deficits in Australian history and best of all: she was never elected into power.

Her own party forced elected Prime Minister Kevin Rudd into resignation and then after she failed to win a clear majority in the subsequent elections, she formed a coalition government with The Greens.

Ladies and Gentleman... the Prime Minister of Australia:
http://imgace.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/prime-minister-of-australia-takes-a-fall.gif
this is one reason why I am not looking forward to stay in AUS, it's just getting worse, the white is becoming minority.
The racism is on the rise from both sides, the under educated white express violence outbursts every now and then, where's the educated asians suppress the white employment/education...
Then we see those very same educated white increasing the opportunities for asians for the sake of the lower wages. Whichever way you turn you lose. And the same yet white government making it harder to hire locals each time they come up with new policy.
This is truly a chaos

observed
04-14-2013, 08:36 AM
this is one reason why I am not looking forward to stay in AUS, it's just getting worse, the white is becoming minority.
The racism is on the rise from both sides, the under educated white express violence outbursts every now and then, where's the educated asians suppress the white employment/education...
Then we see those very same educated white increasing the opportunities for asians for the sake of the lower wages. Whichever way you turn you lose. And the same yet white government making it harder to hire locals each time they come up with new policy.
This is truly a chaos

This is exactly how I feel. Asians are literally taking over - not just demographically but also economically. They will be above 20% in just a few years. I can't be an Australian nationalist if we're going to let this happen. I'm looking at where I need to go and how I can get there.

And for people who say it's just Asians doing what whites did to aborigines? Lol good luck to aborigines under Asian rule.

Allegretto
04-14-2013, 08:52 AM
This is exactly how I feel. Asians are literally taking over - not just demographically but also economically. They will be above 20% in just a few years. I can't be an Australian nationalist if we're going to let this happen. I'm looking at where I need to go and how I can get there.

And for people who say it's just Asians doing what whites did to aborigines? Lol good luck to aborigines under Asian rule.
I know, the freedom of speech and choice is so suppressed, it's scary.
And I just don't know if the Liberals would be able to do anything should they win the elections in September. I hope, but it looks really messy. I get so angry sometimes, I just prey for theses facists to get all the curse they deserve, for what they've done.
Asylums, the new Chinese/Australian currency agreement, Carbon tax... you name it - each change will be a real challenge
As for Aboriginals, hm, they have no idea what fate is awaiting, I really really feel sorry for them

Herr Abubu
04-14-2013, 08:58 AM
You guys have such simplistic views. How typical of the proles to not understand anything.

Australia must embrace Asia and all East-Asians simply because Asians are superior to the white race.

observed
04-14-2013, 09:07 AM
You guys have such simplistic views. How typical of the proles to not understand anything.

Australia must embrace Asia and all East-Asians simply because Asians are superior to the white race.

You must be one of us given your view is also simplistic.:D

Allegretto
04-14-2013, 09:13 AM

I don't argue for Australia embracing Asia, I am arguing the point that Asians don't really know how to embrace white races

Herr Abubu
04-14-2013, 09:32 AM
You must be one of us given your view is also simplistic.:D

Me a prole?

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/28262515.jpg

What do you know of my views anyway? Nothing. So you simply retort to situational repudiations and fail to give one fitting to this context? Yes.

I don't argue for Australia embracing Asia, I am arguing the point that Asians don't really know how to embrace white races

Why should they embrace white races? White races are more stupid on average. You're purporting that there is any intrinsic value in "race", which there isn't. There is absolutely nothing in the world that is worth embracing or saving just because it is. But East-Asians are objectively better than whites and they should therefore be embraced. Humanity will only improve by letting smarter races take over for dumber races. What is really needed is for all superior individuals to form as a group, no matter their physical appearance. Shun and cast away all superficial traits and embrace the only relevant one: intelligence. Down with ignorant, petty tribalism! "You have made your way from worm to man, and much in you is still worm. Once you were apes, and even now, too, man is more ape than any ape."

SkyBurn
04-14-2013, 09:37 AM

Australia is a country founded upon immigration. Once upon a time, I'm sure there were some Aboriginals worried about black people steadily becoming a minority...

Allegretto
04-14-2013, 10:20 AM
Me a prole?

Why should they embrace white races? White races are more stupid on average. You're purporting that there is any intrinsic value in "race", which there isn't. There is absolutely nothing in the world that is worth embracing or saving just because it is. But East-Asians are objectively better than whites and they should therefore be embraced. Humanity will only improve by letting smarter races take over for dumber races. What is really needed is for all superior individuals to form as a group, no matter their physical appearance. Shun and cast away all superficial traits and embrace the only relevant one: intelligence. Down with ignorant, petty tribalism! "You have made your way from worm to man, and much in you is still worm. Once you were apes, and even now, too, man is more ape than any ape."
My son currently attends school predominantly asian with a small portion of different white races. I see them at our place all the time, thus, I get to talk to them, ask questions, and from my personal observation I can not say that asian kids are smarter than white kids, their parents try harder, they hire tutors, they make their kids overwork, but to say that they are naturally more intellectual or intelligent? it's a lot of crap.
Being overpopulated isn't smart to start with. That's my worry with Australia, they have the chance to start the same problem here, breeding uncontrollably and eventually polluting the country. I just feel they don't allow limits at all.
And what about China where people struggle to survive, sleeping in cardboard boxes, living on a bowl of rice a day, exploiting children. Majority Chinese are not intelligent, if you have travelled in China's poor suburbs you would be convinced on this. Those fortunate to be educated are undoubtedly intelligent, but the rest are just like any other uneducated, unfortunate person on the planet.
And to say what said in your above post is very racist.

Allegretto
04-14-2013, 10:26 AM
Australia is a country founded upon immigration. Once upon a time, I'm sure there were some Aboriginals worried about black people steadily becoming a minority...

I realise it, and I definitely support it, but to claim that White race should bow down and be wiped out is not right

SkyBurn
04-14-2013, 10:35 AM
I realise it, and I definitely support it, but to claim that White race should bow down and be wiped out is not right

I'm not saying they should bow down - immigration should be somewhat controlled. But nobody is trying to wipe out the "white race".

Allegretto
04-14-2013, 11:02 AM
I'm not saying they should bow down - immigration should be somewhat controlled. But nobody is trying to wipe out the "white race".
If it wasn't the case I wouldn't be looking at other options now. I am being serious, it's becoming very hard to find work, and it is clear that it is directed as a lop-sided development in favor of Indo-Asians.
And apart from that, you see some people expressing their thoughts, such as Herr Abubu, and you really would start thinking

Herr Abubu
04-14-2013, 11:32 AM
My son currently attends school predominantly asian with a small portion of different white races. I see them at our place all the time, thus, I get to talk to them, ask questions, and from my personal observation I can not say that asian kids are smarter than white kids, their parents try harder, they hire tutors, they make their kids overwork, but to say that they are naturally more intellectual or intelligent? it's a lot of crap.
Being overpopulated isn't smart to start with. That's my worry with Australia, they have the chance to start the same problem here, breeding uncontrollably and eventually polluting the country. I just feel they don't allow limits at all.
And what about China where people struggle to survive, sleeping in cardboard boxes, living on a bowl of rice a day, exploiting children. Majority Chinese are not intelligent, if you have travelled in China's poor suburbs you would be convinced on this. Those fortunate to be educated are undoubtedly intelligent, but the rest are just like any other uneducated, unfortunate person on the planet.
And to say what said in your above post is very racist.

For someone who espouses reason to use personal experience as argument is contradicting. I could also use my personal experience, that I have never met an East-Asian who was a retard, but I have met plenty of white retards, almost the majority of them are, but that doesn't work. The smartest of all white countries doesn't meet up to the average IQ of even the dumbest of the East Asian countries. Sure, the Chinese are poor, so were the Japanese, and the European themselves, in the past, it means little, and it's changing. However, compare lower class Chinese and lower class whites, and you'll notice how disgusting and vile the whites are in comparison. Your arguments are null and void. I'm not even arguing for East-Asians to take over the world, I'm just arguing that they are better, and that better people should take over the world, meaning that the world would become more East-Asian than it is. There is no inherent value in being white, yellow or black. There is nothing of value to conserve. You should start worrying about the human waste that is allowed to breed.

Allegretto
04-14-2013, 11:44 AM
For someone who espouses reason to use personal experience as argument is contradicting. I could also use my personal experience, that I have never met an East-Asian who was a retard, but I have met plenty of white retards, almost the majority of them are, but that doesn't work. The smartest of all white countries doesn't meet up to the average IQ of even the dumbest of the East Asian countries. Sure, the Chinese are poor, so were the Japanese, and the European themselves, in the past, it means little, and it's changing. However, compare lower class Chinese and lower class whites, and you'll notice how disgusting and vile the whites are in comparison. Your arguments are null and void. I'm not even arguing for East-Asians to take over the world, I'm just arguing that they are better, and that better people should take over the world, meaning that the world would become more East-Asian than it is. There is no inherent value in being white, yellow or black. There is nothing of value to conserve. You should start worrying about the human waste that is allowed to breed.

No no, it's not just a personal experience, have a look at the proportion of poor overpopulated people in Asia, would you seriously suggest that average Asian is smarter than average, say, Greek? Nonsense. The Asians may be, as you pointed, more objective, as in not as lazy, but being more pro-active isn't being more intelligent.

riverman
04-14-2013, 11:47 AM
Chinese is probably the way to go for languages, but, it depends I guess.

Allegretto
04-14-2013, 11:48 AM
FSure, the Chinese are poor, so were the Japanese, and the European themselves, in the past, it means little, and it's changing.
Japanese have done incredibly well, particularly in comparison to all other Asian nations, but as we witnessed Japan didn't allow extreme diversity as much as west does.

Herr Abubu
04-14-2013, 12:33 PM
No no, it's not just a personal experience, have a look at the proportion of poor overpopulated people in Asia, would you seriously suggest that average Asian is smarter than average, say, Greek? Nonsense. The Asians may be, as you pointed, more objective, as in not as lazy, but being more pro-active isn't being more intelligent.

Then why do you argue using personal experience? East-Asia isn't overpopulated. Europe is far more overpopulated in terms of population size vs. areal than East Asian countries are.

Surely East Asians are smarter than Greeks, as well as all whites (I don't regard Greeks as white, but suit yourself). East Asian countries average around 10-15 more in IQ than Greeks. That's far more valid than all of your nonsensical, unsubstantiated arguments. The falsehood of it lies in that you never make argument, you make statements and argue that they must be valid in themselves. It makes sense that you would considering that have the simple view that something, e.g., colour of skin, must have intrinsic value.

Since you mentioned overpopulation, I would like to turn your notion of overpopulation on its head. Overpopulation is relative, i.e., it relates only to a scale of quantity vs. quality. East Asians, being smarter, could not overpopulate the world. The world needs more smart people, not more dumb people.

And while we're on it, you mention that Greeks should be of higher mental capabilities than the Chinese, that it is a truism, yet you argue that living standards defines the intelligence of a nation, which is false as the former is not a constant, this despite the fact that Greeks hardly are that well off, especially not in comparison to some of the East Asian countries. What about in ten or twenty years? Will the Chinese suddenly have become smarter than the Greeks (as if that is any achievement worth speaking of) because their standard of living has risen?

With all of that said, I think you have the wrong idea of which Asians I am referring to. There is no way you could make those arguments if you had the right idea. Or perhaps you know very little, which also seems true.

Japanese have done incredibly well, particularly in comparison to all other Asian nations, but as we witnessed Japan didn't allow extreme diversity as much as west does.

They have had the means to do well, so have the South Koreans. Speaking of Koreans, would you seriously think North Koreans are innately much more stupid than South Koreans, or are there other reasons for the disparity in living standards? Diversity is of little relevance as it is the mental capability of the East Asians (and some South-East Asians) that put them ahead of whites. The real edge the East Asian countries have is their progressive sexual selection and their eugenic programs.

Answer me then, what is it that makes " the white race" worth saving, conserving or any of the like? Does it have intrinsic value? Is it superior (it is not as proven by empirical studies on intelligence)? My guess is this: “You have evolved from worm to man, but much within you is still worm. Once you were apes, yet even now man is more of an ape than any of the apes.”

Allegretto
04-14-2013, 12:48 PM
Then why do you argue using personal experience? East-Asia isn't overpopulated. Europe is far more overpopulated in terms of population size vs. areal than East Asian countries are.

Surely East Asians are smarter than Greeks, as well as all whites (I don't regard Greeks as white, but suit yourself). East Asian countries average around 10-15 more in IQ than Greeks. That's far more valid than all of your nonsensical, unsubstantiated arguments. The falsehood of it lies in that you never make argument, you make statements and argue that they must be valid in themselves. It makes sense that you would considering that have the simple view that something, e.g., colour of skin, must have intrinsic value.

Since you mentioned overpopulation, I would like to turn your notion of overpopulation on its head. Overpopulation is relative, i.e., it relates only to a scale of quantity vs. quality. East Asians, being smarter, could not overpopulate the world. The world needs more smart people, not more dumb people.

And while we're on it, you mention that Greeks should be of higher mental capabilities than the Chinese, that it is a truism, yet you argue that living standards defines the intelligence of a nation, which is false as the former is not a constant, this despite the fact that Greeks hardly are that well off, especially not in comparison to some of the East Asian countries. What about in ten or twenty years? Will the Chinese suddenly have become smarter than the Greeks (as if that is any achievement worth speaking of) because their standard of living has risen?

With all of that said, I think you have the wrong idea of which Asians I am referring to. There is no way you could make those arguments if you had the right idea. Or perhaps you know very little, which also seems true.

They have had the means to do well, so have the South Koreans. Speaking of Koreans, would you seriously think North Koreans are innately much more stupid than South Koreans, or are there other reasons for the disparity in living standards? Diversity is of little relevance as it is the mental capability of the East Asians (and some South-East Asians) that put them ahead of whites. The real edge the East Asian countries have is their progressive sexual selection and their eugenic programs.

Answer me then, what is it that makes " the white race" worth saving, conserving or any of the like? Does it have intrinsic value? Is it superior (it is not as proven by empirical studies on intelligence)? My guess is this: “You have evolved from worm to man, but much within you is still worm. Once you were apes, yet even now man is more of an ape than any of the apes.”
Why do you have to provoke this? Is this one of your tolerant agendas?
I mean, if it makes you feel better, go ahead, exterminate all the white, but I have nothing else to talk about to You. Thanks

Herr Abubu
04-14-2013, 12:59 PM
Why do you have to provoke this? Is this one of your tolerant agendas?
I mean, if it makes you feel better, go ahead, exterminate all the white, but I have nothing else to talk about to You. Thanks

It's not provocation, you just don't understand it, and you're not able to answer or refute me.

Who said I want to exterminate whites? I just want to stop decrepit human beings from breeding, many of which are white, the least of them being Asian and Ashkenazi Jewish. It's just the facts. Deal with it.

It's nice to see that you concede that you lost, though. I wonder: did I win because I was right from the start or am I just exquisite a debater? It must be both. I may have had an unfair advantage in arguing from a better position, but I also know how to argue for my point and to disprove others. Oh, why do I argue so well?

I'm white even. The problem is this primitive tribal mindset which gives value to some things for no other reason than it existing.

Farewell. May your son grow to be as wise as I!

observed
04-14-2013, 01:07 PM
It's not provocation, you just don't understand it, and you're not able to answer or refute me.

Who said I want to exterminate whites? I just want to stop decrepit human beings from breeding, many of which are white, the least of them being Asian and Ashkenazi Jewish. It's just the facts. Deal with it.

It's nice to see that you concede that you lost, though. I wonder: did I win because I was right from the start or am I just exquisite a debater? It must be both. I may have had an unfair advantage in arguing from a better position, but I also know how to argue for my point and to disprove others. Oh, why do I argue so well?

I'm white even. The problem is this primitive tribal mindset which gives value to some things for no other reason that it existing.

Farewell. May your son grow to be as wise as I!

If you can pull it off you are indeed a genius. How are you going to stop decrepit people from breeding and raise the East Asian fertility rate?

Issy
04-15-2013, 09:51 AM

This.

observed
04-15-2013, 09:54 AM
What country wasn't founded upon immigration, anyway?

Loki
04-15-2013, 10:00 AM
What country wasn't founded upon immigration, anyway?

Kosovo

Sarmatian
04-15-2013, 11:01 AM
Shun and cast away all superficial traits and embrace the only relevant one: intelligence.

So you saying people should be judged exclusively by their intelligence? What is good in pure intelligence of its own? Is it really an absolute good?

Herr Abubu
04-15-2013, 08:44 PM
So you saying people should be judged exclusively by their intelligence? What is good in pure intelligence of its own? Is it really an absolute good?

Nothing has any intrinsic value. But that doesn't mean we should just lie down and die. And if anything comes close to having intrinsic value, it must be intelligence. Intelligence creates value, without it value could never exist. Besides, intelligence has a positive correlation with looks and all sorts of positive traits. Intelligence is by far the most important trait any human could possible have. Intelligence is sentience, and our higher intelligence is what makes us homo sapiens sapiens. Intelligence is absolutely everything. Almost everything else is irrelevant.

Allegretto
04-16-2013, 06:02 AM

no, he's talking more about their pro activeness, animal eat animal world kinda

Sarmatian
04-16-2013, 08:27 AM
Nothing has any intrinsic value. But that doesn't mean we should just lie down and die. And if anything comes close to having intrinsic value, it must be intelligence. Intelligence creates value, without it value could never exist. Besides, intelligence has a positive correlation with looks and all sorts of positive traits. Intelligence is by far the most important trait any human could possible have. Intelligence is sentience, and our higher intelligence is what makes us homo sapiens sapiens. Intelligence is absolutely everything. Almost everything else is irrelevant.

Intelligence is nothing but a mere tool that I use to judge things. It has no other value and its importance is highly overrated. That fella on your avatar will be the first to laugh in the faces of intelligent fools.

Far more valuable quality is a will. It allows us to make decisions, move forward and prevent us from lying down and dying. People of strong will have much higher chances of survival than those of weak will even if latest have higher intelligence.

The other trait that has more value than intelligence would be wisdom. But if you can't tell the difference between wisdom and intelligence I'm not sure you'll be able to grasp the value of wisdom.

Herr Abubu
04-16-2013, 11:16 PM
Intelligence is nothing but a mere tool that I use to judge things. It has no other value and its importance is highly overrated. That fella on your avatar will be the first to laugh in the faces of intelligent fools.

Far more valuable quality is a will. It allows us to make decisions, move forward and prevent us from lying down and dying. People of strong will have much higher chances of survival than those of weak will even if latest have higher intelligence.

The other trait that has more value than intelligence would be wisdom. But if you can't tell the difference between wisdom and intelligence I'm not sure you'll be able to grasp the value of wisdom.

This is irrelevant to what I said to begin with. The argument was whether something can have value in itself, such as the petty tribalism expunged by you and Allegretto like, not the value of intelligence. But while I am uncertain of whether you wittingly or unwittingly use red herrings to argue against my point, I will indulge you by refuting your claims. I am not even sure if you ever try to refute me as none of what you say could ever invalidate me. I am by no means interested in your opinions, which you somehow think are opposed to mine.

You claim intelligence is highly overrated but never actually argue why. Instead you make yet another claim; that will has more value. Yet again you rely on value, which can only be true in terms of how you value it. In other words, your arguments are baseless and not really arguments, just opinions. You claim, but you do not reason. Thus, there is no argument.

The claims themselves are so utterly ignorant that it is hard to start anywhere. First of, will itself is a component of intelligence. If you could not think you would not have a will. If you had known what intelligence is you would have known that. But apparently you know little. Ironically you claim wisdom, in other words understanding, and subtly accuse me of lacking it. Also. Say somone stupid is to Will something. Say that someone is you. Do you not think your chances would be lower of achieving it? It would, and not just by little. As for wisdom, deep understanding, is also more attainable through intelligence. By saying this I have said nothing relavatory as they are all truisms, yet that is obviously far beyond you. Therein lies the inability to make either idea mutually exclusive, because they are not.

Speaking of understanding, it is obvious that you have no understanding of Nietzsche, the philosopher you erronously draw your ideas from. Then even worse must your understanding of Will as a philosophical concept be. That seems reasonable seeing as the philosophy lacks in you. And how contradicting is it not that Nietzsche absolutely abhorred petty tribalism?

All of this taken into consideration, it is clear that you care little for intelligence, which is the only true thing said in your post. You only make claims based on personal preferences as if that in itself means it must be true. Whatever argument you actually make does not exclude the veracity of mine. None of this is surprising seeing as it is clear that you know little about the things you talk.

This is not about you being wrong, something you also are, because even if your arguments were true I still would not be wrong. This is about you being a waste of time, since you are stupid, which you insinuate yourself. I will consider you whenever you can come up with something relevant, but I doubt that will happen. In other words, I will start caring when you start reasoning. I will start caring when you know. Shortly put, I will start caring whenever you become relevant.

Can we go on to the actual topic now? I will guide you. The actual topic was that tribalism has no value and that intelligence should be the important value of society and not colour of skin.

“You have evolved from worm to man, but much within you is still worm. Once you were apes, yet even now man is more of an ape than any of the apes.”

Crn Volk
04-17-2013, 03:39 AM
Kosovo

Kosovo is Serbia

RussiaPrussia
04-17-2013, 05:50 AM
For someone who espouses reason to use personal experience as argument is contradicting. I could also use my personal experience, that I have never met an East-Asian who was a retard, but I have met plenty of white retards, almost the majority of them are, but that doesn't work. The smartest of all white countries doesn't meet up to the average IQ of even the dumbest of the East Asian countries. Sure, the Chinese are poor, so were the Japanese, and the European themselves, in the past, it means little, and it's changing. However, compare lower class Chinese and lower class whites, and you'll notice how disgusting and vile the whites are in comparison. Your arguments are null and void.

ohh god shut up, all your anti white nonsense. I dont believe that youre italian you must be some troll. So poor whites are lower than poor chinese? You dont get it that whites are the majority of australia as of now. Its normal that the majority has all kind of people.

I'm not even arguing for East-Asians to take over the world, I'm just arguing that they are better, and that better people should take over the world, meaning that the world would become more East-Asian than it is. There is no inherent value in being white, yellow or black. There is nothing of value to conserve. You should start worrying about the human waste that is allowed to breed.

lol these people should take over the world because they are better? The same people who have beef because of some stupid islands? And make the most retarded stuff i have ever seen to protest.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ae5ZdoI8uXw

and gosh stop all these ehh the world is overpopulated
http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?76046-new-found-Diamond-Reserves-in-Russia-are-10-times-bigger-than-global-Reserves. The world is only over populated for africans and other people who make too much children. Europe need to make more children as much as they can.

yeah great because one race is a bit smarter, the other race is not worth anything anymore to be at the same standart like africans, indians, latinos, south east asians and middle easterner. What is that for a logic? Because its not actually east asians (chinese, koreans and japanese) who are taking over australia but south asians and south east asians.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Australia#Country_of_birth

South east asians are much less smarter than whites, dont look at iq but look at education studies.
http://thelearningcurve.pearson.com/index/index-ranking

If you scroll down on portugal on overall score and index you will see it is a 0 as it the standard necessary to be average. Every number above shows how much % is someone above or under average. There you see its mostly whites and east asian countries who are above average. Yeah east asians are even 1 standard above countries like portugal or france, but east asians have no immigrants lowering their standards. Japan is 100% japanese and so on.

Japan is 80% above the standard while britain only 60%, but who is more diverse? It seems to me whites could much much better without immigration even better than east asians. And eastern european countries are also good educated if you consider how much poorer they are in comparison to hongkong, korea and japan like poland, huangary or russia. And finland is above all these countries which is also white.

Indonesia and thailand your great east asian countries which are taking over australia and youre so happy about it are in fact really really bad. Their standard is 1 and a half to 2 lower than average. Its like they are 3 times worse than any Portuguese. And so are mexico and and brazil, again where is your standard if you say this

east asians> some south east asians (which is completely BS) > everything else whites, indians, blacks, muslims doesnt matter
like it doesn matter if whites become minority? As long as we have some chinese more along the rest of the horde.

And you can also see how smart jews are being barley smarter than bulgarians in the statistics as you said that askenazis are also smarter than whites which is debatable as my statistics shows. lol even turks are smarter than all latinos and south east asians because they mixed with europeans.

They have had the means to do well, so have the South Koreans. Speaking of Koreans, would you seriously think North Koreans are innately much more stupid than South Koreans, or are there other reasons for the disparity in living standards?

well than lets compare european countries white supposed rich countries from asia like south korea, taiwan, hongkong and sigapure which are all new rich asian economy being the 4 asian tigers as you can see their gdp below.
http://www.imf.org/external/pubs/ft/weo/2012/02/weodata/weorept.aspx?pr.x=53&pr.y=10&sy=2010&ey=2011&scsm=1&ssd=1&sort=country&ds=.&br=1&c=203&s=NGDPD&grp=1&a=1

and here the biggest european countries.
http://www.imf.org/external/pubs/ft/weo/2013/01/weodata/weorept.aspx?pr.x=41&pr.y=10&sy=2010&ey=2011&scsm=1&ssd=1&sort=country&ds=.&br=1&c=922%2C132%2C184%2C134%2C136%2C112&s=NGDPD&grp=0&a=

Now funny isnt it? The asian tigers despite having made many progress are still less developed than european countries, and they had all time of the world unlike communist china and russia.
Russia is alsmost as big as them only 20 years capitalism, and you have to think about that the 4 asian tigers have 85 million people they should be as big as germany but they arent. While italy has only 50 million people and is economiclybigger or as big as them.

if you think about how much they are presaid like south korea or hongkong or singapure especially, while european countries like italy or spain and russia are viewed backwards its just hilarious to see the truth. And even singapure and hongkong despite having the same standard of living like western countries they are still far far in comparison to european cities, because they should compared with cities not countries, its normal to have a high standard of living for cities. Moscow has the same standard of living like singapure or hongkong, and in compassion to london and new york both asian cities are far far lower.
http://www.tremeritus.com/2011/01/02/an-analysis-of-the-ubs-study-part-2-moving-towards-a-russian-standard-of-living/

1stLightHorse
04-17-2013, 06:06 AM
I don't think there will be an 'Asian Century' honestly...Julia Gillard has a history of Communist activity in her youth and is one of these progressive types that will violently insult people for any small disagreement with her vision of how the world should be. She wasn't even born in Australia funnily enough.

Anyway, the United States knows that it cannot bankrupt China, so instead i think we will see some devastating Tsunamis or Earthquakes strike China, since it's one of the easiest targets on earth.

Issy
04-17-2013, 06:06 AM
I don't want to go OT but I can't help commenting on Turks mixed with Europeans and so they are smarter? Show me some proof of this. Generalising that ALL Latino's and South East Asians aren't as smart is silly too.

I can tell you that almost more than half of my university is full of Asians and probably 90% of them are studying finance/accounting/business.

1stLightHorse
04-17-2013, 06:07 AM
I don't want to go OT but I can't help commenting on Turks mixed with Europeans and so they are smarter? Show me some proof of this. Generalising that ALL Latino's and South East Asians aren't as smart is silly too.

I can tell you that almost more than half of my university is full of Asians and probably 90% of them are studying finance/accounting/business.

Are you from South western Sydney?

Issy
04-17-2013, 06:08 AM
Are you from South western Sydney?

I'm from North Sydney, why?

1stLightHorse
04-17-2013, 06:10 AM
I'm from North Sydney, why?

K, just asking.

RussiaPrussia
04-17-2013, 06:11 AM

so why are their own countries poor? being smart abroad doesnt make you smart at home look at israel and india

derLowe
04-17-2013, 06:13 AM
Gillard: Australia must embrace 'Asian Century' (http://edition.cnn.com/2012/10/28/world/asia/australia-gillard-asian-century/index.html?hpt=hp_c2)

(CNN) -- Every Australian child should learn Mandarin, Hindi or other regional language as the nation's future is tied to the rise of the "Asian Century," Prime Minister Julia Gillard said in a policy speech on Sunday.

"Whatever else this century brings, it will bring Asia's return to global leadership, Asia's rise. This is not only unstoppable, it is gathering pace," Gillard said in a long-awaited policy white paper entitled, "Australia in The Asian Century."

The policy outlines 25 objectives Australia must achieve by 2025 to take advantage of Asia's rise to boost the wealth of Australians.

Chief among the goals are that every child learn an Asian language, in particular Mandarin, Japanese, Indonesian or Hindi, and that they leave school having studied Asian culture.

''Children in kindergarten now will graduate from high school with a sound working knowledge of Asia,'' Gillard said at the Lowy Institute in Sydney where she unveiled the white paper.

The Prime Minister said "a hundred years ago we spoke of the working man's paradise. Today we speak of the high school, high-wage road. We have always wanted to do it our way.

"We long saw Asia as a threat to all this - racially, militarily, and economically. Indeed this was precisely the moral paradox of the working man's paradise. A hundred years ago, high wages meant white man's wages. No more," she said.

While the Australian economy has ridden high on the back of the mining boom and commodity sales to Asia, Gillard said the next economic wave will be pushed by the burgeoning Asian middle classes. Broadening technology in agriculture and raising the global rankings of Australia's schools and universities will help meet increased regional demand from newly wealthy Asian neighbors, Gillard said.

"More middle class people than there are anywhere else on earth will want access to clean food, high quality food, high quality wine the same way we do. This is a huge opportunity for regional Australia. And we want people out there ready," she told a media conference after her speech.

The Gillard government will create a new ministry of Asian Century Policy to drive the reforms across education, infrastructure, tax and regulatory reform.

If the objectives are met, Gillard predicts about one-third of the Australian economy will be tied to Asia, up from 25% in 2011, and the average national income will increase to A$73,000 (US$75,700) per person, up from the current A$62,000. The white paper notes that Australia will seek to stay competitive by abandoning its historic fear of low Asian wages and by becoming a "higher skill, higher wage economy with a fair, multicultural and cohesive society and a growing population."

Kathe Kirby, the executive director of Asia Education Foundation at the University of Melbourne, says the paper sets out a deep vision for Australia's future "which starts with our young people at school."

"It encompasses reform in the education sector, schools, universities, vocational education. It's a much broader and deeper plan than we've seen to date. This is not a government report. It's government policy," she told Sky News.

Gillard also noted the broader geopolitical ambitions for Australia between military ally Washington and economic ally Beijing.

In tacit acknowledgment of the criticism of her government's deference to the United States in Asia, she said "We have an ally in Washington -- respect in Beijing -- and more, an open door in Jakarta and Delhi, Tokyo and Seoul."
"We in this paper are focusing on the huge economic transformations happening in our region. We are not focusing on the mature economy of the United States," she later told a media conference.

The United States is Australia's third biggest trading partner and a recent survey by the Lowy Institute shows a majority of those polled believe the U.S. to be Australia's most important security partner.

Opposition party members are broadly supportive of the government's ambitions for deeper economic and social engagement with Asia, but skeptical it can be delivered.

"It is full of laudable goals but not very many specific initiatives and certainly no commitment of money to any of them," said opposition leader Tony Abbott.

"To some extent this government is scrambling to overcome some serious failures in its relationship with Asia," he said, "most notably the early ban on uranium sales to India, only just reversed, and the catastrophic ban on live cattle sales to Indonesia, which still has ramifications."

Polls show the Prime Minister's goals for greater Asian engagement are broadly accepted by Australians. But there are caveats.

According to a Lowy Institute poll, a majority felt Australia did not fall into recession in the global financial crisis because of Asian demand for Australian resources. However some 56% thought there was too much investment from China and 63% were strongly opposed to allowing foreign companies to buy Australian farmland to grow crops or farm livestock.

Australia will do what is best for Australia.

observed
04-17-2013, 06:19 AM

How many of them are international students? My Uni is about half Asian but a significant proportion of them are international students. I think the commerce cohort is 55% international students. We often get our results in a PDF list and I can assure you the top students are mostly European names.

ButlerKing
04-17-2013, 06:20 AM

If you're superior why does your race had so much surgery?

I'll say East Asians win in I.Q, academic qualification, and higher wage, lower poverty
But whites are much more creative and inventive.

Superior race does not need so much surgery to their face. This is a sign of insecurity.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/f3f9c888ecce42e4a0c87fa445d62760/tumblr_mgwe4jLiEh1rddbxfo1_400.jpg
http://www.nikkeiview.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/skoreanplasticsurgery.jpg

Issy
04-17-2013, 06:23 AM
so why are their own countries poor? being smart abroad doesnt make you smart at home look at israel and india

Don't avoid the question and give me some proof about the Turks mixing with Europeans and how they got smarter.

Being smart abroad is actually the point. They come here and contribute far better because they know how difficult it is back home. Most 2nd and 3rd generations are pretty much assimilated already and the newcomers are generally very hard working.

Issy
04-17-2013, 06:27 AM
If you're superior why does your race had so much surgery?

I'll say East Asians win in I.Q, academic qualification, and higher wage, lower poverty
But whites are much more creative and inventive.

Superior race does not need so much surgery to their face. This is a sign of insecurity.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/f3f9c888ecce42e4a0c87fa445d62760/tumblr_mgwe4jLiEh1rddbxfo1_400.jpg
http://www.nikkeiview.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/skoreanplasticsurgery.jpg

What is wrong with you? What does this have to do with how smart or productive they are? Do you have some statistics on world-wide plastic surgery or something? Not that I'm interested as it is totally irrelevant.

Issy
04-17-2013, 06:33 AM
How many of them are international students? My Uni is about half Asian but a significant proportion of them are international students. I think the commerce cohort is 55% international students. We often get our results in a PDF list and I can assure you the top students are mostly European names.

Yes, there is many international students but my point wasn't about who is smarter. Just that they do contribute and are hardworking, which shouldn't be overlooked.

RussiaPrussia
04-17-2013, 08:18 AM
Don't avoid the question and give me some proof about the Turks mixing with Europeans and how they got smarter.

Being smart abroad is actually the point. They come here and contribute far better because they know how difficult it is back home. Most 2nd and 3rd generations are pretty much assimilated already and the newcomers are generally very hard working.

yeah under a european majority who are all richer and more devoloped, once they become the minority the standard of living will then be same of the new comers.

SkyBurn
04-17-2013, 08:46 AM

I don't really believe you on that one.

At my uni, all the international students do the best, because they work 24/7 to make sure that the crazy amounts of money paid to stay there aren't wasted.

1stLightHorse
04-17-2013, 09:00 AM
I don't know why everyone gets their panties in a knot over this Asian IQ superiority. It's not a good thing, teaching children to be robotic in the classroom, just to get grades is absolutely not the right way to go about things. The european style of education is not perfect, but it's still producing the most creative people in existence. Creativity is what's important, not being a clone. Creativity is what pulls you out of shitty situations when you need to improvise and do things that aren't found in a textbook.

SkyBurn
04-17-2013, 09:11 AM
I don't know why everyone gets their panties in a knot over this Asian IQ superiority. It's not a good thing, teaching children to be robotic in the classroom, just to get grades is absolutely not the right way to go about things. The european style of education is not perfect, but it's still producing the most creative people in existence. Creativity is what's important, not being a clone. Creativity is what pulls you out of shitty situations when you need to improvise and do things that aren't found in a textbook.

At the same time, however, you will find that many university students are Australian born Asians. They are brought up in this 'European' style of education, yet still do better due to cultural influences. They are not clones, as they are given the Australian addition of creativity. The robot-like asian is a stereotype which many fight to avoid, as it is very unjustified in ethnic Asians in countries outside of Asia.

1stLightHorse
04-17-2013, 09:15 AM
At the same time, however, you will find that many university students are Australian born Asians. They are brought up in this 'European' style of education, yet still do better due to cultural influences. They are not clones, as they are given the Australian addition of creativity. The robot-like asian is a stereotype which many fight to avoid, as it is very unjustified in ethnic Asians in countries outside of Asia.

I've never been sensitive to stereotypes. *holds extra tight onto my wallet during our conversation*

SkyBurn
04-17-2013, 09:20 AM
I've never been sensitive to stereotypes. *holds extra tight onto my wallet during our conversation*

Sorry mate, wrong stereotype. I'm not black. I've steal money through business, not force.

I suggest you check your bank account ;)

1stLightHorse
04-17-2013, 09:39 AM
Sorry mate, wrong stereotype. I'm not black. I've steal money through business, not force.

I suggest you check your bank account ;)

Hahaha, touche.

RussiaPrussia
04-17-2013, 11:14 AM
I don't think there will be an 'Asian Century' honestly...Julia Gillard has a history of Communist activity in her youth and is one of these progressive types that will violently insult people for any small disagreement with her vision of how the world should be. She wasn't even born in Australia funnily enough.

Anyway, the United States knows that it cannot bankrupt China, so instead i think we will see some devastating Tsunamis or Earthquakes strike China, since it's one of the easiest targets on earth.

youre so dumb and whats in there for you for supporting the US? Do you live in that country?

Allegretto
04-17-2013, 11:38 AM
ohh god shut up, all your anti white nonsense. I dont believe that youre italian you must be some troll. So poor whites are lower than poor chinese?
I think he's a troll from India or Pakistan, they usually feel superior above all.

You dont get it that whites are the majority of australia as of now
not really. Some areas in Sydney have turned into a very "diverse" society, where not only you won't find white person, but sometimes you won't even be able to communicate in English. In our school they strongly recommend to learn Mandarin, apparently it will be in our compulsory curriculum.
check these pics out:
you will notice how much change there is in a matter of 2 decades...
so, of course, along with that comes the fact that businesses are mainly Asian in this area, thus a lot of white Australians were pretty much pushed out. But if you still leave in the area and have young kids they most likely won't be able to get work in the area, apparently it's not racist not to hire a white person in Chinese restaurant, because it devalue the traditional image, well it got to a point that apparently it's not only concerning authentic cuisine, yet, it's still not racist... asians tend to hire their folk.
There are at least dozen areas like these, where the asians simply won't integrate to your lifestyle. They aren't violent, but clearly not your ally either.
It's not as obvious yet, because there are plenty of other areas in Sydney which are still predominantly anglo/italian/greek/mixed etc. But it's only a matter of a time frame, not looking good IMO, another 20 years...

RussiaPrussia
04-17-2013, 12:20 PM
I think he's a troll from India or Pakistan, they usually feel superior above all.

not really. Some areas in Sydney have turned into a very "diverse" society, where not only you won't find white person, but sometimes you won't even be able to communicate in English. In our school they strongly recommend to learn Mandarin, apparently it will be in our compulsory curriculum.
check these pics out:
so, of course, along with that comes the fact that businesses are mainly Asian in this area, thus a lot of white Australians were pretty much pushed out. But if you still leave in the area and have young kids they most likely won't be able to get work in the area, apparently it's not racist not to hire a white person in Chinese restaurant, because it devalue the traditional image, well it got to a point that apparently it's not only concerning authentic cuisine, yet, it's still not racist... asians tend to hire their folk.
There are at least dozen areas like these, where the asians simply won't integrate to your lifestyle. They aren't violent, but clearly not your ally either.
It's not as obvious yet, because there are plenty of other areas in Sydney which are still predominantly anglo/italian/greek/mixed etc. But it's only a matter of a time frame, not looking good IMO, another 20 years...

you shouldnt live in australia in the first place, go better back to europe like in russia for example. You second worldler go into all these countries like america and australia and cry about getting the minority which are fundamentally based on immigrantion culture. Whites should rather stick to europe and russia which the countries the majorities have basic fundamental right to preservation.

Here you can see how asian valdivostock looks like, bordering right next to china.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejba-nErYoo

Albion
04-17-2013, 01:00 PM
Whilst I'am against Gillard, and the former Sinocentric PM (Rudd), she is right. There's no use teaching French and Italian in Australian schools, and not so much use for German either. Italian and German are basically confined to Europe, French is confined to Europe and some countries in West Africa (the ones actually developing fast in West Africa all talk English though - Nigeria being the obvious example).

The world isn't just going to switch to speaking Chinese as a second language, but English is probably going to be challenged as the sole lingua franca. English will likely remain the lingua franca of the west (Europe, North America, Anglosphere) whereas Mandarin will become a lingua franca in much of Asia.
French probably won't change much from its current status. Overall, I think English will remain more dominant as a lingua franca over Mandarin. Much of the west speaks English already as a native or second language, much of Asia dislikes China, Mandarin is a hard language to learn (at least to Europeans).

East Asia won't become overall dominant, the world is becoming multipolar. North America plus Europe still represent two of the three main poles of the world and are very close to each other, whereas another pole exists in East Asia and one is emerging in South America. North America, Europe and East Asia will always dominate the world, East Asia alone can't displace the west, just as the USSR couldn't. And as for Russia, despite its pretensions of being a re-assertive BRIC power on a par with China, it is quite clear that it is playing second fiddle to both Europe and China and picking and choosing its relations with both in order to strengthen its situation. Ultimately China's interest with it is economical, whereas Europe's is political, and it will likely be drawn into both spheres instead of forming a superpower as it did previously (it will however be, and already is a great power). India won't become a superpower either, it is too disorganized and backwards and the people don't have as much potential as the Chinese to develop it. It will emerge as a great power (and arguably, already is), but will likely remain under North American influence.

http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/7428/multipolarworld2.jpg

http://img811.imageshack.us/img811/5170/multipolarworld.jpg
Notes - a few countries in Africa are under Chinese influence, particularly ones formerly belonging to Portugal. The continent is overall under European influence though. Iran - is neutral, but leaning to Chinese influence and will likely be brought down to an America-friendly regime eventually.

Or alternatively, Europe and North America could form one pole if their interests grow closer. Russia would be drawn into this via Europe.

http://img688.imageshack.us/img688/3283/multipolarworldthewest.jpg

Allegretto
04-17-2013, 01:22 PM
you shouldnt live in australia in the first place, go better back to europe like in russia for example. You second worldler go into all these countries like america and australia and cry about getting the minority which are fundamentally based on immigrantion culture. Whites should rather stick to europe and russia which the countries the majorities have basic fundamental right to preservation.

Here you can see how asian valdivostock looks like, bordering right next to china.
it's not possible, simply because it's not entirely up to me, my husband is not Russian, he doesn't speak the language and very distant from the culture, and is simply not interested in going there due to many other factors. If anything our congruent choice would be Latin America, he would probably blend in better too with his Mediterranean looks. :rolleyes:
I would love to, but it's too late, maybe when I am retired. At least I will keep dreamin.
Also, politically I am not very sure about it either, it's never predictable there, knowing the history.

Hoca
04-17-2013, 01:28 PM
Albion that map is pretty bullshit. Europe will not have a sphere of influence or economic power over 50 years. When EU will brake apart it will only go down hill from there. Europe have risen because of colonism and that age is gone. Europe doens't have natural resources and its population is steeply declining. The only countries that will be stable in the future is Germany.

About Asia, as many think China is not going to keep rising. They are making an artificial rise because of high export, when demand from abroad stops their exports will drop and their economy will colapse. This is going to happen because one day demand will stop. China has a too big population that is on average 40 years old and 90% of their population lives in abject poverty. No way they will rule central Asia. I also don't think China will be a super power in the future.

RussiaPrussia
04-17-2013, 02:21 PM
it's not possible, simply because it's not entirely up to me, my husband is not Russian, he doesn't speak the language and very distant from the culture, and is simply not interested in going there due to many other factors. If anything our congruent choice would be Latin America, he would probably blend in better too with his Mediterranean looks. :rolleyes:
I would love to, but it's too late, maybe when I am retired. At least I will keep dreamin.
Also, politically I am not very sure about it either, it's never predictable there, knowing the history.
hes very stupid and a prick imo if he would rather live in south america than the birthplace of his wife. Russia is definally more stable and predictable than any latin american country.

Whilst I'am against Gillard, and the former Sinocentric PM (Rudd), she is right. There's no use teaching French and Italian in Australian schools, and not so much use for German either. Italian and German are basically confined to Europe, French is confined to Europe and some countries in West Africa (the ones actually developing fast in West Africa all talk English though - Nigeria being the obvious example).

The world isn't just going to switch to speaking Chinese as a second language, but English is probably going to be challenged as the sole lingua franca. English will likely remain the lingua franca of the west (Europe, North America, Anglosphere) whereas Mandarin will become a lingua franca in much of Asia.
French probably won't change much from its current status. Overall, I think English will remain more dominant as a lingua franca over Mandarin. Much of the west speaks English already as a native or second language, much of Asia dislikes China, Mandarin is a hard language to learn (at least to Europeans).

East Asia won't become overall dominant, the world is becoming multipolar. North America plus Europe still represent two of the three main poles of the world and are very close to each other, whereas another pole exists in East Asia and one is emerging in South America. North America, Europe and East Asia will always dominate the world, East Asia alone can't displace the west, just as the USSR couldn't. And as for Russia, despite its pretensions of being a re-assertive BRIC power on a par with China, it is quite clear that it is playing second fiddle to both Europe and China and picking and choosing its relations with both in order to strengthen its situation. Ultimately China's interest with it is economical, whereas Europe's is political, and it will likely be drawn into both spheres instead of forming a superpower as it did previously (it will however be, and already is a great power). India won't become a superpower either, it is too disorganized and backwards and the people don't have as much potential as the Chinese to develop it. It will emerge as a great power (and arguably, already is), but will likely remain under North American influence.

http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/7428/multipolarworld2.jpg

http://img811.imageshack.us/img811/5170/multipolarworld.jpg
Notes - a few countries in Africa are under Chinese influence, particularly ones formerly belonging to Portugal. The continent is overall under European influence though. Iran - is neutral, but leaning to Chinese influence and will likely be brought down to an America-friendly regime eventually.

Or alternatively, Europe and North America could form one pole if their interests grow closer. Russia would be drawn into this via Europe.

http://img688.imageshack.us/img688/3283/multipolarworldthewest.jpg

You do like its greatest thing ever that europe and america are allied. It did nothing more than harm for europe culturally, geopoliticly and economicly to be allied with the US. The US has dollar monopoly and just can print money while we give our resources and goods to them.
All these china fear is so stupid, its just made by the US media so people keep following america. China just like any emerging market has massive problems with slowing growth while europe is in recession and on the other hand america keeps growing. Americas gdp capita is now one of the highest in the world (http://www.imf.org/external/pubs/ft/weo/2013/01/weodata/weorept.aspx?pr.x=42&pr.y=17&sy=2011&ey=2012&scsm=1&ssd=1&sort=country&ds=.&br=1&c=924%2C134%2C112%2C111&s=PPPPC&grp=0&a=). An average american has more wealth than an average german and chinese.

And now they get shale oil and gas coming in along their dollar monopoly like they arent rich enough. And people still talk about china here and there as thread same way for russia. Its just all made up by the US so they can expand their militarism.
And america keeps sucking europeans in with their unfair unlimited wealth (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_past_and_future_population#Co untry_and_territory_breakdown_by_past_or_historica l_.28and_consolidated.29_population.2C_from_1950_t o_1980). They could double their population twice while europeans stagnated. Did we ever saw americans coming to Europe? Germans or any western europeans today still keep going into america.

Europeans need realize that the US did most harm to them than anyone else who they portrayed as enemies and that they are not first world countries anymore in comparison to the US.

Albion
04-17-2013, 08:18 PM
Albion that map is pretty bullshit. Europe will not have a sphere of influence or economic power over 50 years. When EU will brake apart it will only go down hill from there. Europe have risen because of colonism and that age is gone. Europe doens't have natural resources and its population is steeply declining. The only countries that will be stable in the future is Germany.

Actually, it already does. It's not the EU's influence, it is the main countries of Western Europe - Germany, France, the UK, Italy and Spain rather than Brussels.
Colonialism is gone, but economic links remain. As for natural resources, it has plenty. Natural resource economies are fickle, they go up and down with the markets, so essentially supply must always be limited in order for such countries to prosper (this is why it's mainly oil-exporting countries that do well off resources).
Population is rising in parts of Western Europe, particularly the UK. The decline in birth rates is in Eastern Europe. Please stop posting nonsense.

About Asia, as many think China is not going to keep rising. They are making an artificial rise because of high export, when demand from abroad stops their exports will drop and their economy will colapse. This is going to happen because one day demand will stop. China has a too big population that is on average 40 years old and 90% of their population lives in abject poverty. No way they will rule central Asia. I also don't think China will be a super power in the future.

Your underestimating them. When trade drops, they'll just turn to their huge internal market. This has happened in developed countries already - countries with large service sectors are essentially dominated by their internal markets. All what will happen is that it'll turn to services, the industrial sector will shrink (whilst still remaining quite large) and growth will slow - basically it'll be another Japan. It will still be big enough to be very relevant though and will always dominate its region of the world.
It is making inroads into Central Asia. Russia can't remain so dominant there any more and isn't challenging China, but is instead acting like an equal partner (although it's in reality the junior partner - like Britain to America). The Chinese have money and a great need for resources, Turkey can't offer Central Asia much apart from perhaps open borders with Turkey and some small investment in industry and infrastructure.

You do like its greatest thing ever that europe and america are allied. It did nothing more than harm for europe culturally, geopoliticly and economicly to be allied with the US. The US has dollar monopoly and just can print money while we give our resources and goods to them.

You're upset because it's America and not Russia.

All these china fear is so stupid, its just made by the US media so people keep following america. China just like any emerging market has massive problems with slowing growth while europe is in recession and on the other hand america keeps growing.

I don't fear China. The thread discusses how Mandarin will be an important second language for Australians, my argument is that China won't dominate the world and that English will still be the leading lingua franca and most useful language.

And now they get shale oil and gas coming in along their dollar monopoly like they arent rich enough. And people still talk about china here and there as thread same way for russia. Its just all made up by the US so they can expand their militarism.

Many countries have shale gas, most countries in Northern Europe have it. The UK (particularly England) has a lot of it, enough so that its estimated to be among a similar size to the North Sea deposits when they were discovered. Some countries in Europe have actually banned extracting it, the UK is one of the only countries in Europe actively drilling for it, with commercial production perhaps starting in the next few years (if it's commercially viable).
The Americans are rich, but as GDP per capita goes up, cost of living rises with it. Houses cost more, food costs more, etc... This is because people expect higher wages, so people are just as well-off as they ever were in terms of material wealth, but America's competitiveness goes down. Foreign companies are put-off investing there by higher wages (this can only be compensated for by better education or something else it can offer), and American companies go overseas. High GDP per capita is not automatically a good thing.

American companies head over to the UK and Ireland where wages are lower (alongside lower GDP per capita), education about the same and where the people also talk English as a native language. Intel is in Ireland, most of the European HQ's of American companies are in the UK.

And america keeps sucking europeans in with their unfair unlimited wealth (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_past_and_future_population#Co untry_and_territory_breakdown_by_past_or_historica l_.28and_consolidated.29_population.2C_from_1950_t o_1980). They could double their population twice while europeans stagnated. Did we ever saw americans coming to Europe? Germans or any western europeans today still keep going into america.

Yes, there are a few Americans around here. Europeans go to America for the space. We could double our population easily or a couple of years.

Europeans need realize that the US did most harm to them than anyone else who they portrayed as enemies and that they are not first world countries anymore in comparison to the US.

So you're essentially saying that America plus a handful of small countries are the only first world countries now then? :picard1: This is ridiculous, the difference between American and Western Europe is not so great. There are probably poorer states in American than countries in Western Europe.

All your arguments are based on GDP, why are you so obsessed with it? Look at it this way - I could live very comfortably in New Zealand on their average of $35,000 rather than in the UK on our average of $38,000 due to the difference in the cost of living and quality of life.

Some European countries poorer than America score higher than it in quality of life. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quality-of-life_Index) The UK, despite being richer, was surpassed in quality of life by Slovenia in 2005 (this is probably why Brits moan so much). But since then the decline in Europe and (relative) stability in the UK and voting out of the Labour party has meant that it has risen in the statistics. (http://www.numbeo.com/quality-of-life/rankings_by_country.jsp) Ireland which was top of the list in 2005 is now only one place above Britain.

GDP per capita isn't everything, you have to think about jobs, cost of living and a whole lot of stuff when comparing countries.
Also consider national wealth (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_wealth), especially per capita.

National (net) wealth also net wealth (in Singapore), national net worth, gross national wealth (GNW), and total national wealth is the total sum value of monetary assets minus liabilities of a given nation. It refers to the total value of wealth possessed by the citizens of a nation at a set point in time.[1] This figure is an important indicator of a nation's ability to take on debt and sustain spending, and is influenced by not only real estate prices, but also by the stock market, human resources, technological advancements which may create new assets or render others worthless, national infrastructure and exchange rates. The most significant component by far among most developed nations is commonly reported as household net wealth or worth and reflects infrastructure investment. National wealth can rise and decline, as evidenced in the US data following the 2008 financial crisis.

The USA net wealth is $184,000, the UK's is $182,825 - not much difference despite the much lower GDP per capita in Britain. At the top of the list are Switzerland and Australia - two countries that a hugely overperforming in comparison to the population size (probably due to banking and high tech industry in Switzerland and valuable resources in Australia). America and Britain based on their population size are arguably under-performing, especially since the UK total and per capita GDP is very close to that of France, but yet they manage $259,886 national wealth per capita. This is almost certainly due to high debt in the USA and UK (in the UK, especially since the Labour Part bailout of the banking sector).

America remains a military power. It is not using Europe, much of Europe is arguably using it for defence.

Albion
04-17-2013, 08:24 PM

Australia isn't an immigration culture, it is an extension of British culture. For most of its history it was settled by British peoples, it was only since like the 1950s when others started to arrive - first Italians, then other Euros and finally Lebanese and Chinese. It is still essentially British-dominated, but if immigration keeps rising it won't be for much longer.
Australia was to Britain what Siberia is to Russia, or the "wild west" was to America - lebensraum. The penal colonies were only the start of it, eventually Britain realized it had good potential for settlement.

Hoca
04-17-2013, 08:40 PM
Actually, it already does. It's not the EU's influence, it is the main countries of Western Europe - Germany, France, the UK, Italy and Spain rather than Brussels.
Colonialism is gone, but economic links remain. As for natural resources, it has plenty. Natural resource economies are fickle, they go up and down with the markets, so essentially supply must always be limited in order for such countries to prosper (this is why it's mainly oil-exporting countries that do well off resources).
Population is rising in parts of Western Europe, particularly the UK. The decline in birth rates is in Eastern Europe. Please stop posting nonsense.
Colonialism is not based on mutual benefit but explotation. Which country are you going to exploit? And who is going to allow that? Your ties you are talking about is insignificant. You can't exploit them anymore. It is over.

Secondly you say British population is rising. That is only temporarily and mainly due to Muslim birth rate but even that is not going to save population decline. Some other point is what kind of political shift your country will have to make when population of Muslims grow.

Your underestimating them. When trade drops, they'll just turn to their huge internal market. This has happened in developed countries already - countries with large service sectors are essentially dominated by their internal markets. All what will happen is that it'll turn to services, the industrial sector will shrink (whilst still remaining quite large) and growth will slow - basically it'll be another Japan. It will still be big enough to be very relevant though and will always dominate its region of the world.
It is making inroads into Central Asia. Russia can't remain so dominant there any more and isn't challenging China, but is instead acting like an equal partner (although it's in reality the junior partner - like Britain to America). The Chinese have money and a great need for resources, Turkey can't offer Central Asia much apart from perhaps open borders with Turkey and some small investment in industry and infrastructure.

you are talking out of your ass. you don't understand the basics. China's population is living 90% in ABJECT POVERTY. They will have a hard time having a stable economy when exports stop. The exports will stop when consumation from abroad decrease. When this happens. Let stand invade other countries they will have huge internal problems. Geopolitist predict China will fragment. Your story that they will shift from internal to external won't work, it will only work when they will loose their fat ass (their population) and China reduce to their economic center along their sea line.

Issy
04-17-2013, 09:01 PM

check these pics out:

Yes, I can somewhat agree with you on some of the Asians not integrating, they do tend to stick together sometimes but this is mainly seen in certain areas. I guess it is natural for them to flock to areas they feel most comfortable in and this goes for most people of various nationalities and isn't limited to just Asians.

Issy
04-17-2013, 09:05 PM
hes very stupid and a prick imo if he would rather live in south america than the birthplace of his wife. Russia is definally more stable and predictable than any latin american country.

All these china fear is so stupid, its just made by the US media so people keep following america. China just like any emerging market has massive problems with slowing growth while europe is in recession and on the other hand america keeps growing. Americas gdp capita is now one of the highest in the world (http://www.imf.org/external/pubs/ft/weo/2013/01/weodata/weorept.aspx?pr.x=42&pr.y=17&sy=2011&ey=2012&scsm=1&ssd=1&sort=country&ds=.&br=1&c=924%2C134%2C112%2C111&s=PPPPC&grp=0&a=). An average american has more wealth than an average german and chinese.

I'm quite sure she is going to believe you especially after you insulted her husband. Not to mention how reliable you are and can't even back up what you say.

RussiaPrussia
04-17-2013, 09:26 PM
I'm quite sure she is going to believe you especially after you insulted her husband. Not to mention how reliable you are and can't even back up what you say.

http://data.worldbank.org/indicator/NY.GDP.PCAP.PP.CD/countries/1W-RU-CL-ZJ?display=graph

lol whats there not to believe? they have lower living standard and their education is worse. I can back everything up what i say.

Issy
04-17-2013, 09:47 PM
http://data.worldbank.org/indicator/NY.GDP.PCAP.PP.CD/countries/1W-RU-CL-ZJ?display=graph

lol whats there not to believe? they have lower living standard and their education is worse. I can back everything up what i say.

Eh, go back a few pages or so. I can't be bothered asking the same thing three times over.

RussiaPrussia
04-17-2013, 10:00 PM

You're upset because it's America and not Russia.

I don't fear China. The thread discusses how Mandarin will be an important second language for Australians, my argument is that China won't dominate the world and that English will still be the leading lingua franca and most useful language.

Many countries have shale gas, most countries in Northern Europe have it. The UK (particularly England) has a lot of it, enough so that its estimated to be among a similar size to the North Sea deposits when they were discovered. Some countries in Europe have actually banned extracting it, the UK is one of the only countries in Europe actively drilling for it, with commercial production perhaps starting in the next few years (if it's commercially viable).
The Americans are rich, but as GDP per capita goes up, cost of living rises with it. Houses cost more, food costs more, etc... This is because people expect higher wages, so people are just as well-off as they ever were in terms of material wealth, but America's competitiveness goes down. Foreign companies are put-off investing there by higher wages (this can only be compensated for by better education or something else it can offer), and American companies go overseas. High GDP per capita is not automatically a good thing.

American companies head over to the UK and Ireland where wages are lower (alongside lower GDP per capita), education about the same and where the people also talk English as a native language. Intel is in Ireland, most of the European HQ's of American companies are in the UK.

Yes, there are a few Americans around here. Europeans go to America for the space. We could double our population easily or a couple of years.

So you're essentially saying that America plus a handful of small countries are the only first world countries now then? :picard1: This is ridiculous, the difference between American and Western Europe is not so great. There are probably poorer states in American than countries in Western Europe.

All your arguments are based on GDP, why are you so obsessed with it? Look at it this way - I could live very comfortably in New Zealand on their average of $35,000 rather than in the UK on our average of $38,000 due to the difference in the cost of living and quality of life.

Some European countries poorer than America score higher than it in quality of life. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quality-of-life_Index) The UK, despite being richer, was surpassed in quality of life by Slovenia in 2005 (this is probably why Brits moan so much). But since then the decline in Europe and (relative) stability in the UK and voting out of the Labour party has meant that it has risen in the statistics. (http://www.numbeo.com/quality-of-life/rankings_by_country.jsp) Ireland which was top of the list in 2005 is now only one place above Britain.

GDP per capita isn't everything, you have to think about jobs, cost of living and a whole lot of stuff when comparing countries.
Also consider national wealth (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_wealth), especially per capita.

The USA net wealth is $184,000, the UK's is $182,825 - not much difference despite the much lower GDP per capita in Britain. At the top of the list are Switzerland and Australia - two countries that a hugely overperforming in comparison to the population size (probably due to banking and high tech industry in Switzerland and valuable resources in Australia). America and Britain based on their population size are arguably under-performing, especially since the UK total and per capita GDP is very close to that of France, but yet they manage $259,886 national wealth per capita. This is almost certainly due to high debt in the USA and UK (in the UK, especially since the Labour Part bailout of the banking sector).

America remains a military power. It is not using Europe, much of Europe is arguably using it for defence.

dude you keep telling yourself that all the time like all the rest of european, but it gets worse and worse every year. Even when europe was in the golden age like in 2008 america still had a higher gdp per capita especially in ppp which is shows the real living standards since nominal shows more what the currency is worth and not what you can buy with it domesticly produced. And yes america already has the third highest living standard
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_Human_Development_Index#Very_ high_human_development
according to HDI.

GDP is important it doesnt mean always that standard of living is increasing but when it comes to power yes, america is getting more and more powerful. GDP means all goods and services produced in a given year so they could.

I also dont think shale gas isnt good for europe its too small to be sufficient uk will never get so much gas out from such a small size. So the pollution is bigger than the win, its only beneficial for large countries like the US. You also say that its better to have the US to be so dominant than Russia, this is very stupid. Russia doesnt have so many people to be dominant its 143 million its like japan and being still less developed than the west. but lets say if it would get the living standards like the western eropeans have one day, its economy would barley be bigger than japans

while america is already 3 times bigger than japan in gdp. So if russia one days surpasses germany and is as big as japan the US will probably be 10-20 times bigger than russia in that time. And people keep spreading their russophobic nonsense.

And lets russia would be dominating like the US in an alternative world. Whats so bad for europe? Russia is a european power 110 million russians are living in europe so it would ultimately mean europe is getting stronger. It means europe as a whole would profit from it just as canada is profiting from the US as well is mexico recently. The US is an american power, americans live in their own world, once they were in europe they are now moving on in asia with their politics while americans themselves becoming more and more asian and latin american culturally than europeans. People with no connection to europe will eventually be the majority. Who ever becomes the majority in germany and other european countries one day will still have the uk, russia, poland and so on as neighbors.

mr. logan
04-17-2013, 10:21 PM
Australians should not spend their time learning language of slaves and sub slaves, that live imitating the Westlife and which culture they have spit on themselves. The Asians must learn English. Of course, Western bussinesmen should take some fast course with key words and key phrases used in the Asian region they would go to bussiness making, just to have a real notion what an Asian is telling the other, outside what the translator would tell you they just said.

Albion
04-17-2013, 10:40 PM
Colonialism is not based on mutual benefit but explotation. Which country are you going to exploit? And who is going to allow that? Your ties you are talking about is insignificant. You can't exploit them anymore. It is over.

You harping on about colonialism is pointless, in case you haven't noticed I'm rather pro-imperialism. Countries just give up on trade upon independence, no? They just break all ties and go back to a subsistence economy in your (naive) view? :picard1: Then why does anyone still bother with Europe, why aren't we cut off and isolated? Why for that matter does anyone bother with Turkey?

Secondly you say British population is rising. That is only temporarily and mainly due to Muslim birth rate but even that is not going to save population decline. Some other point is what kind of political shift your country will have to make when population of Muslims grow.

A lot of it is down to native Brits + Poles.

you are talking out of your ass. you don't understand the basics. China's population is living 90% in ABJECT POVERTY. They will have a hard time having a stable economy when exports stop. The exports will stop when consumation from abroad decrease. When this happens. Let stand invade other countries they will have huge internal problems. Geopolitist predict China will fragment. Your story that they will shift from internal to external won't work, it will only work when they will loose their fat ass (their population) and China reduce to their economic center along their sea line.

It's population will decline by the time trade drops off. One baby per couple, plus the shortage of females and an ageing population means it won't be long now. China won't fragment, the Chinese aren't like Europeans, they have a different mindset and don't form new ethnicities every other day as Europeans seem to do.

Albion
04-17-2013, 11:26 PM
I also dont think shale gas isnt good for europe its too small to be sufficient uk will never get so much gas out from such a small size.

Not all of it, but there's 'enough shale gas to heat every house in Britain for 1,500 years' here, so we'll probably be able to get more than enough out.

The most authoritative estimate for shale gas reserves in the UK is currently the British Geological Survey which estimates that technically recoverable reserves "could be as large as" 150 cubic kilometres (5.3×1012 cu ft).[80] However, in September 2011 Cuadrilla Resources announced that it had found 200 trillion cubic feet (5,700 km3) of gas under the ground in the Lancashire area. This find is more than 10 times the reserves known to exist under the UK's part of the North Sea – more than the total known in all UK fields.[81] This estimate was based on drilling only two wells.

Obviously that's not all recoverable (the estimated world recoverable shale gas figure is only 188 trillion cubic meters).

Large countries like America, Canada and Russia have more, but the UK could become self-sufficient and supply Europe. The only problem is that with so much shale gas around the world, the price will plummet if other countries develop it.

France is actually a bit retarded when it comes to shale gas. It's got likely the largest reserves in Europe, yet it is banned. The UK meanwhile is actively pursuing it. There's plenty of it under Europe, enough for gas imports from Russia to become obsolete (although Russia itself has a lot).

http://www.fraw.org.uk/publications/e-series/e11/e11-14th_round.png

http://cdn.energytribune.com/wp-content/uploads/ET_021413Fig2.jpg

http://www.thecommentator.com/article/3032/uk_steals_vital_lead_on_europe_in_shale_gas_stakes

So the pollution is bigger than the win, its only beneficial for large countries like the US.

Not really. If other parts of Europe have banned it, then we can sell to them whilst having cheaper gas prices at home. A country should make use of its resources and land.

You also say that its better to have the US to be so dominant than Russia, this is very stupid.

Where did I say that?

while america is already 3 times bigger than japan in gdp. So if russia one days surpasses germany and is as big as japan the US will probably be 10-20 times bigger than russia in that time. And people keep spreading their russophobic nonsense.

No one is spreading anything, you're just suggesting it.

Whats so bad for europe? Russia is a european power 110 million russians are living in europe so it would ultimately mean europe is getting stronger. It means europe as a whole would profit from it just as canada is profiting from the US as well is mexico recently. The US is an american power, americans live in their own world, once they were in europe they are now moving on in asia with their politics while americans themselves becoming more and more asian and latin american culturally than europeans. People with no connection to europe will eventually be the majority. Who ever becomes the majority in germany and other european countries one day will still have the uk, russia, poland and so on as neighbors.

Russia is arrogant in its attitude to the rest of Europe, that's why it is geopolitically isolated.

RussiaPrussia
04-17-2013, 11:53 PM
Not all of it, but there's 'enough shale gas to heat every house in Britain for 1,500 years' here, so we'll probably be able to get more than enough out.

Obviously that's not all recoverable (the estimated world recoverable shale gas figure is only 188 trillion cubic meters).

Large countries like America, Canada and Russia have more, but the UK could become self-sufficient and supply Europe. The only problem is that with so much shale gas around the world, the price will plummet if other countries develop it.

France is actually a bit retarded when it comes to shale gas. It's got likely the largest reserves in Europe, yet it is banned. The UK meanwhile is actively pursuing it. There's plenty of it under Europe, enough for gas imports from Russia to become obsolete (although Russia itself has a lot).

http://www.fraw.org.uk/publications/e-series/e11/e11-14th_round.png

http://cdn.energytribune.com/wp-content/uploads/ET_021413Fig2.jpg

http://www.thecommentator.com/article/3032/uk_steals_vital_lead_on_europe_in_shale_gas_stakes

Not really. If other parts of Europe have banned it, then we can sell to them whilst having cheaper gas prices at home. A country should make use of its resources and land.

Where did I say that?

No one is spreading anything, you're just suggesting it.

Russia is arrogant in its attitude to the rest of Europe, that's why it is geopolitically isolated.

arrogant? Youre just jelly that russias still somewhat is an empire while UK and other former great power have nothing left of their colonies. Thats the reason. The shale gas boom in europe wont happen and if its sure not gonna last 1500 years. Worldwide gas reserves right now are 400 years or something.

Gas prices are also up again even in the US, shale gas reserves are lasting less than regular reserves

http://www.finanzen.net/rohstoffe/Natural-Gas-Preis

Its really not worth it for small countries. Americans just want to sell the technology for much money and move on.

Albion
04-18-2013, 12:26 AM
Try not to be so butthurt about Russia, it's obvious why you're out to prove America to be so bad.

Worldwide gas reserves right now are 400 years or something.

Estimates probably not including shale gas.

Its really not worth it for small countries. Americans just want to sell the technology for much money and move on.

It is worth it, Americans are extracting as much as they can. Resources are finite, current gas reserves will only last for so long without shale gas. The UK is small geographically but that doesn't matter, it is able to extract the gas, it isn't some poor country that can't afford to.

RussiaPrussia
04-18-2013, 05:28 AM
Try not to be so butthurt about Russia, it's obvious why you're out to prove America to be so bad.

i dont care abut russia. Again the biggest losers are europeans (http://data.worldbank.org/indicator/NY.GDP.PCAP.PP.CD/countries/RU-JP-TJ-KG-UZ-AF-CN?order=wbapi_data_value_2011%20wbapi_data_value% 20wbapi_data_value-last&sort=desc&display=default)

Hoca
04-18-2013, 10:26 AM
RussiaPrussia, you seriously should take some basic economics class. Only measuring via GDP is not a good yardstick.

Sarmatian
04-19-2013, 11:29 AM
This is irrelevant to what I said to begin with. ...

Very interesting.

You're correct, I've made my statements without arguing to support them. Wanted to see your reply and quite pleased with result.

Before we argue about value of intelligence or any other thing we have to define what intelligence is. It is still a subject of debates among philosophers and there is no final conclusion on the matter. At the end everyone is free to understand it as they see fit.

The way I see it intelligence is an ability to collect and process information in all forms, logically judge it and make conclusions. It is an important part of our consciousness but not exclusive to humans as some may suggest. As I said before to me it's just a tool I use to measure and judge things I encounter in this world. And here we have the first problem with intelligence: is it possible to form judging criterias and measure absolutely everything we encounter in our lives? Our everyday experience says 'No'.

The other not-so-obvious problem with intelligence is it's tend to split the information it's working with into smaller details for more precise analysis. It is sure allowing us to learn facts very deep, build and sustain large statistical evidence but at the same time it is always possible to lose connection with the original system from which the small detail came from, take things out of context in which they can only exist and claim them to be an independent entity. Too often we witness intelligent minds arguing on little matters simply because they've long lost the view of the big picture.

Another problem with intelligence is its ability to boost ego of an individual. Once recognized intelligence as the most valuable thing and then objectively judging himself as intelligent person comparing to others, one logically coming up to conclusion of being more valuable than others. It's self-propelling logical chain that produce extremely arrogant individuals with strong belief that they can decide about lives of others. They appeal to vague general terms like common good, prosperity of society etc knowing very well that they can come up on top of an average mass if this mass has no face, no identity, no self-value. Such arrogant intellectuals often stomp on people around them just for the sake of it, just to gain additional boost to their ego.

I've never claimed wisdom and intelligence being mutually exclusive terms. Wisdom overlaps with intelligence greatly but it's not simple understanding. In fact some define intelligence as understanding. Wisdom is more than that, it's an ability to perceive world and life in it as a whole indivisible system, ability to see purpose of things including your own purpose and place in this life. Wise man is a man who knows what he is and where he belongs before anything else. Don't have to be overly intelligent for that. Notable part of wisdom is emotional maturity and perception of emotions and feelings to be as important part of the picture of life as strict logic. Intelligence lack this quality.

Now about value of things. To me it's strictly subjective matter. There is no universal value in anything, everything is judged individually, the things that are valuable to me has little or no value to you and vice versa. And here intellectual minds can get into trap of arrogance. They trying to find common details in data obtained on the matter, for them result is valid only if it can be reproduced in other instances. It's not a big deal if we looking at some research in natural science but in our case we deal with matters that can shatter the validity of life of these intellectuals themselves. No matter if you want it or not but every human being will choose to justify his own life over anyone or anything else. As result we can see a bunch of intellectuals convincing others on the value of intelligence simply because it will boost value of their own lives within society. They arrogantly dismissing anything that doesn't fit or threatening their proposed system of values as petty, primitive and uncivilized.

But at the end all this mental masturbation is irrelevant to my values, my life and my blood are the most important things to me. I don't have to justify it with intelligence or anything else, it's innate feeling natural for any living creature. I only care for good of society as long as it's fit my good and good of my people, thus all these conclusions about Asians being better for building a society are irrelevant.

PS: And who's talking about Nietzsche? That emotionally handicapped philosopher spending his life on mental masturbation on the matters he had no real experience with is little authority to me. He had a few bright ideas but nothing really important. He didn't pioneered the concept of will, it's naturally existed in many cultures long before him, including my culture.