PDA

View Full Version : What do you think of women who Don't want Children..?

Lady L
07-14-2009, 12:39 AM
I thought maybe we could pull all this away from the member's pictures thread into a thread of its own. So, what do you think of European women who choose not to have children...? I left jerney a rep with my opinion. :) But maybe I will say it again at a later time. :)

Please Discuss. ;)

Lady L
07-14-2009, 01:09 AM
Well, its in the pictures thread. Maybe someone can move it here to clean up that thread, its whatever ;)

Skandi
07-14-2009, 01:10 AM
for the moment the link is
here (http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?p=68285#post68285)

Beorn
07-14-2009, 01:11 AM
What do you think of women who Don't want Children..?

Pity and sorrow for when they get older and realise they do actually want children.

If people don't want children, that is fine. I can see why some don't wish to commit to a worthy and fulfilling part of nature. I respect them for not wishing to have children regardless of the conflict of opinions.

There is too much to be done in life, like....hairstyles....partying....securing a career....and on and on.

Skandi
07-14-2009, 01:14 AM
It is a difficult question to answer, obviously we need children to continue, but in forcing women to have them do we just become like those we oppose? I would say that I never wanted children, I think that my mind is changing, but there is always the problem of finding a partner, that stops many of us from breeding early, or at all.

Lahtari
07-14-2009, 01:19 AM
So, what do you think of European women who choose not to have children...?

Nothing. Except that maybe there could be some specific class of Darwin Award that could be handed to them. :p

After all, Darwin is all about evolutionary fitness, and not having children is the worst case scenario for that.

Frigga
07-14-2009, 01:20 AM
It depends on the woman. If she is a person who is unable to focus on things that are not inherently selfish for even a fraction of her time, then it is a good thing that she doesn't raise children. Once you have children, that is the end of your selfish time, and the beginning of doing for others with no hope or prayer of getting any monetary compensation for your efforts.

I do feel however that if they do get pregnant, that they should go through with the pregnancy and give their baby up for adoption, and let a couple unable to conceive the opportunity to raise a healthy child. My brother and his wife are having these sorts of troubles and may end up having to adopt. I would prefer that they could adopt a child of their own race, and from this country, as there are thousands of children right here that need good homes.

Jägerstaffel
07-14-2009, 01:31 AM
What about men who don't want children?

It takes two to tango.

Personally, I'm glad those that don't want children aren't forced to have them.
Imagine how crappy it would be to be the child of a parent who does not want to be a parent.

Thorum
07-14-2009, 01:47 AM
It is an honorable decision. I tend to hold women in high esteem anyway and respect their judgement.

Thorum
07-14-2009, 01:51 AM
Pity and sorrow for when they get older and realise they do actually want children.

If people don't want children, that is fine. I can see why some don't wish to commit to a worthy and fulfilling part of nature. I respect them for not wishing to have children regardless of the conflict of opinions.

There is too much to be done in life, like....hairstyles....partying....securing a career....and on and on.

You sound like some pissy assed, pepper-pot...How old are you, 95?

Útrám
07-14-2009, 01:56 AM
Depends on who the woman or man is

Rudy
07-14-2009, 02:08 AM
It is evolution taking place, and should not be argued with.

Electronic God-Man
07-14-2009, 02:12 AM
I said this in the "What do you hate that other people love?" thread:

- Young women that say they don't want to ever have children.

It's definitely not something I "hate", but I always find it odd. Usually the reasons are the real problem. "It's egotistical to want to pass on your own genes in your children", "It's selfish to have your own babies when there are so many little Chinese babies that are unwanted", "If I have kids then I won't be able to live the way I do now!" etc....

I am unsure of whether or not it's something everyone loves. Certainly I hear it more and more often (among a certain demographic, guess which :rolleyes: ). I have an instinctual repulsion to young women that say they don't ever want children. It just doesn't seem right to me. Young women should at some point want children! And yes, it is different if a male says this. I think I have womanhood and motherhood inextricably linked in my mind. This may be because I am a male. If a woman said she had manhood and fatherhood linked in her mind I would certainly understand.

Skandi
07-14-2009, 02:19 AM
It is quite normal for young women not to want children but it is opinion that often changes as they grow older.

Gooding
07-14-2009, 02:34 AM
Their bodies, their lives, their choices. They need no input from me on how to live their lives, as I need none from them.

Guapo
07-14-2009, 02:46 AM
The girls I know that dont want children are basically narcissistic in mentality and Im talking about ones in their late 20s.

Electronic God-Man
07-14-2009, 02:52 AM
It is quite normal for young women not to want children but it is opinion that often changes as they grow older.

There’s a difference, of course, between young women that say they don’t want children now and young women that say they don’t want children ever. Yes, many of the latter group will eventually want and have children anyhow.

I know many young women that know that they want children at some point. Most of the young women that claim (or rather vow in some cases) that they will never have children seem rather immature anyway. I guess they will just have to grow up and when they have most will then want children. Like I said above, the reasons why they don’t EVER want children are often the worst part.

Æmeric
07-14-2009, 03:07 AM
Some women are not suited for motherhood. No point in forcing them to have children, though I don't think abortion should be a means of birth control. Better they have themselves sterilized. I'm more concerned with White women who have children with non-Europids, they are doing much more damage.

Angantyr
07-14-2009, 03:30 AM
That is their choice. And as behooves their choice, they deserve to die alone and forgotten by posterity.

DarkZarathustra
07-14-2009, 04:13 AM
Very bad.

Aemma
07-14-2009, 05:23 AM
If a woman doesn't want to have children then better she shouldn't: she would make an utterly miserable parent. I wouldn't wish being an unwanted child on my worst enemy--such cannot be any kind of happy or rewarding life for that child. :(

People should want babies to parent and to nurture and to raise as good decent human beings. Virtually any woman can pop one out; it's raising the child in a loving, supportive and respectful environment that is crucial. Not everyone is cut out for this task (regardless of one's gender imho).

Loki
07-14-2009, 07:53 AM
Where is the previous discussion so one can carry on anyway?
Edit: Nvm, it's in one of those private forums.

You should have access now. :)

Beorn
07-14-2009, 10:16 AM
You sound like some pissy assed, pepper-pot

Why do you say that?

Tabiti
07-14-2009, 10:47 AM
They just made their personal choice...
I know women who gave birth only because "you should" and most of them never become good mothers.

Loki
07-14-2009, 10:52 AM
What do I think of them? Nothing, it's their choice. I personally wouldn't take any kind of relationship interest in such a woman, though - and neither would any other healthy, virile man with a decent supply of testosterone.

Absinthe
07-14-2009, 03:58 PM
I am the child of a woman who didn't want to have children, and I can tell you that largely as a cause of that, my childhood, adolescence and early adulthood (thus my whole life so far) has been rather intense and miserable.

In theory, I want to have children, but in practice, I don't know if I *should*. Because I am so **** up on the inside, and, self-conscious as I may be in comparison to earlier days, I do carry so much emotional load that I doubt I would make a "model mom".

For the record, my mom was also the product of a woman that did not want to have children.
And as soon as she realized that my mom was getting in the way of her 'happiness', she just put her in an airplane and dumped her in a country my mom had never visited before, to grow up with distant relatives she had never met. Sort of like an orphan but with no parents dying ;)
Her american dad put up a good fight for custody but unfortunately he lost it, and thus my mother ended up being a miserable, resentful creature that, in turn, made sure that her daughter is told everyday that her birth was responsible for "ruining her mommy's life".

So, do I really want to perpetuate that circle of misery? I am very afraid that despite my best and most sincere intentions, my suppressed emotional traumas will eventually lead me to the same path.

So if I am not sure, I would rather say "no".

As for those who say that women who don't have children deserve to die alone and in contempt....I say shove it up your a... ;) Or trying growing up yourselves with a mother that didn't want you as a child. ;)

sturmwalkure
07-14-2009, 04:02 PM
There are certainly people who absolutely shouldn't have children. Most people here know my pro-eugenics stance. But, if you can't love your children you shouldn't have them. As Aemma said, I wouldn't wish being an unwanted child on my worst enemy. :( That being said, people who sincerely do not want children should be sterilized, as Æmeric said, to prevent the instance of abortion in the future. There is not much that angers me more than healthy White children being aborted. :mad: Race-mixing angers me just as much, if it involves a White person. Race-mixing is a greater crime than not having children, IMO. It does more damage.

Loki
07-14-2009, 04:03 PM
... I am so **** up on the inside, and, self-conscious as I may be in comparison to earlier days, I do carry so much emotional load that I doubt I would make a "model mom".

I'm very surprised to hear you say this. IMO you appear to be one of the more stable, well-rounded individuals I have had the pleasure of meeting online. You judge yourself too harshly, I think you're fine and would make a wonderful mom. :)

Absinthe
07-14-2009, 04:04 PM
I'm very surprised to hear you say this. IMO you appear to be one of the more stable, well-rounded individuals I have had the pleasure of meeting online. You judge yourself too harshly, I think you're fine and would make a wonderful mom. :)
Haha! Isn't that what they say about all serial killers? :D

Groenewolf
07-14-2009, 04:30 PM
So, do I really want to perpetuate that circle of misery? I am very afraid that despite my best and most sincere intentions, my suppressed emotional traumas will eventually lead me to the same path.

So if I am not sure, I would rather say "no".

My situation was different from yours I read. But how about your father or his parents?

Absinthe
07-14-2009, 04:35 PM
My situation was different from yours I read. But how about your father or his parents?
He dumped my mother, when she was pregnant, for another woman, and his parents tried to raise me but they were too old and worn out to provide a really stable home and sufficient role models for me.

Groenewolf
07-14-2009, 04:48 PM
He dumped my mother, when she was pregnant, for another woman,

:mad::rolleyes: . I realy can not stand that kind of men. Luckly his parents where better than him.

and his parents tried to raise me but they were too old and worn out to provide a really stable home and sufficient role models for me.

Define old. My first part of early childhood was spend mostly with my grandparents for a large part. And they where not old enough to do a good job :thumbs up .

Octothorpe
07-14-2009, 09:14 PM
I'd personally like to eliminate 90% of the planetary population from the breeding pool, but, seriously; if you do not pass on your genes, it is as if you never existed at all. As a biological organism, your only reason for being here is to care for the genes you have and pass on as many copies as possible.

From Nature's standpoint (blind idiot-goddess that she is), the ghetto/barrio/trailer-park loser with twelve kids is more successful than Bill Gates.

Germanicus
07-14-2009, 09:14 PM
Unless you can bring your children up in an insulated home preferably away from todays generation of "you owe me a living mentality" then it is a prison sentence for most parents, because as they grow and spend time out of the house they mix with their peers and adopt a personality you you do recognise.
This personality they develop usually destroys the marriage of their parents....

Tony
07-14-2009, 10:15 PM
I see in my country great diversity , many women don't get pregnant , others do in their 30s , others and this is a recent phenomenon , make a baby very early , when still in school.
Regard the women who openly state they won't ever have any child I feel pity for them , in the real meaning of pity because they eventually repent , I know a woman without a child will never be fully realized , it's their nature , only women with bad past experience can say they will never get pregnant.
No matter what race war we wanna fight against the third worlders , maternity should be the most natural thing for a woman.

Fortis in Arduis
07-15-2009, 12:29 AM
Can they still cook and clean?

Such women will find that they have other work to do, even if they are single and have 500 cats etc.

Jägerstaffel
07-15-2009, 12:41 AM
I'd personally like to eliminate 90% of the planetary population from the breeding pool, but, seriously; if you do not pass on your genes, it is as if you never existed at all. As a biological organism, your only reason for being here is to care for the genes you have and pass on as many copies as possible.

From Nature's standpoint (blind idiot-goddess that she is), the ghetto/barrio/trailer-park loser with twelve kids is more successful than Bill Gates.

I agree but then again I don't.

Yes, it's important to pass your genes on - especially if you're sure they're WORTH passing on. But let's face it: most of us aren't spectacular people with amazing genes (By that I mean all of humanity, not just Europeans). I'm not a huge advocate of eugenics, since it removes freedom and individuality which I hold in a higher regard than most other ideals, but in theory it could be an effective solution to insuring subsequent generations are the best and brightest. That just isn't realistic though.

Furthermore; in the long run, it would not benefit humanity for us all of us to breed at the rate we do. I think we'd be doing our planet, our ecosystem and our society a big favour if there were a whole lot less of us running around.

Also - the trailer trash with twelve kids may be more successful at ensuring there are more trailer trash that look like them in our future, but it's also very possible to affect the world through other means.

And that is based on the assumption that everyone feels the need to affect the world in the future. It doesn't rest on any one man or woman's shoulders to guarantee the survival of the 'white race' or whatever and I don't feel people should be faulted for choosing to opt out of reproduction.

Any numbnuts can create a kid.

Ulf
07-15-2009, 01:01 AM
We have removed natural selection from our lives. These idiot people would not last long if they had to actually survive and not just exist.

Lulletje Rozewater
07-15-2009, 09:18 AM
I thought maybe we could pull all this away from the member's pictures thread into a thread of its own. So, what do you think of European women who choose not to have children...? I left jerney a rep with my opinion. :) But maybe I will say it again at a later time. :)

Please Discuss. ;)

I applaud their choice.
In this day and age women never know(not even in marriage) when they get a crazy sperm on the loose in their womb.

Amarantine
07-15-2009, 01:46 PM

Please Discuss. ;)

She might be afraid so much, she might have negative experience in her familly or around, she could run for carrier and lost a time, she could considered she is not psyhologically ready or she couldn't find a proper father to established a familly...It is not always her fault...life is not easy.

Poltergeist
07-15-2009, 10:09 PM
That they are self-destructive, that's what I think of them.

Spaniard_Truth
07-18-2009, 11:09 AM
What do you think of women who Don't want Children..?

Lowly. Also of men who don't want children.

Luern
07-18-2009, 11:29 AM
There must be a defect somewhere. Sometimes it's better if such women don't reproduce.

Vargtand
07-18-2009, 11:31 AM
Well my opinion is quite clear but I'll add to it.
To me personally any organism that does not fill its purpose for existence is both irrelevant to me and of course completely worthless.

Absinthe
07-18-2009, 12:12 PM
To me personally any organism that does not fill its purpose for existence is both irrelevant to me and of course completely worthless.
:rolleyes:

Most of History's greatest philosophers, thinkers, scientists, artists, national leaders and generals did not have children.

Are they irrelevant and completely worthless to you?

Vargtand
07-18-2009, 12:25 PM
:rolleyes:

Most of History's greatest philosophers, thinkers, scientists, artists, national leaders and generals did not have children.

Are they irrelevant and completely worthless to you?

Even if you have a shovel instead of just your hands, how will digging deeper and deeper help if there is no water to be found?

Progress while at the same time your people is slowly fading away is only contra productive. as what you will be doing is creating the means for a less ingenious but more numerical population to take over or to use said progress to further enrich them self.

Scientific advances I am all for as long as it is for our people and to ensure that we and none else remain dominant. Sadly that is not the case now is it? So what our great philosophers and scientists have done in the end is just to ensure that some other people does not need to make those discoveries them self.

Absinthe
07-18-2009, 12:27 PM
So Vargy, would you rather have us be a large, primitive and overcrowded mass like the Africans or the muslims, than having had the civilization and the advances that defined us as Europeans? ;)

Vargtand
07-18-2009, 12:39 PM
So Vargy, would you rather have us be a large, primitive and overcrowded mass like the Africans or the muslims, than having had the civilization and the advances that defined us as Europeans? ;)

There was born very many children during the Iron-age and the dark age here, which would still be too advanced compared to the scientific advances of the Africans.. as for the Muslims... they did have their glory days sadly those are long gone.

But yes I would rather have us be a primitive mass, with our climate up here we could never become overcrowded though if we were primitive... the weak would die off let alone most children. So that is not a worry at all.

Absinthe
07-18-2009, 12:42 PM
Then why are you still childless at 29 Vargy? You should have had 5 or 6 of them already!

Who needs an education and a job, after all?

We can grow up dozens of kids in slums if that means that we will become a larger, and more primitive mass ;)

Vargtand
07-18-2009, 12:50 PM
Then why are you still childless at 29 Vargy? You should have had 5 or 6 of them already!

Who needs an education and a job, after all?

We can grow up dozens of kids in slums if that means that we will become a larger, and more primitive mass ;)

Sure just come here to Sweden and we can have that arranged ;)

For the record I'm not 29, I'm 22 :P

Sally
07-18-2009, 12:51 PM
It's absolutely none of my business if women (or men) don't want children. People may have very serious reasons for not wanting children, and who am I to question those reasons? Likewise, I don't like being interrogated or humiliated for NOT having children; these things are very personal. Also, some folks simply detest children. Many (but not all) of those who call themselves childfree fall into that camp, and while I think hating children is extreme and repellent, I can't change their minds.

Having children is no guarantee that you'll be loved, appreciated or taken care of in your dotage. However, I've seen that parenthood can be very rewarding, as evidenced by the parents on this forum, such as Aemma, Brynhild, Wat Tyler, Psychonaut and the Lyfings. :)

Absinthe
07-18-2009, 12:52 PM
Well at 22 you could still have 5-6 of them as in the large primitive masses, they start having children at about 12 :D

I am just teasing you, I think having children is a wonderful thing, but I object to silly generalizations such as "utterly worthless". If not for some "utterly worthless" figures in European history, the world would not have been what it is today. ;)

Vargtand
07-18-2009, 12:57 PM
Well at 22 you could still have 5-6 of them as in the large primitive masses, they start having children at about 12 :D

I am just teasing you, I think having children is a wonderful thing, but I object to silly generalizations such as "utterly worthless". If not for some "utterly worthless" figures in European history, the world would not have been what it is today. ;)

Aww I thought you were serious in your offer :(

Though how come people assume that I am in favour of people having children as soon as they have hit puberty? :P

Well that is to assume that you think that what she is today is good. I'm of the opinion that it is not, and well look at it, had we been less technological advanced and more primitive, we would not be an interesting target for immigration, thus we ensure our survival. on the downside we may be conquered but that to me seems more desirable than to have our own 'leaders' force people onto us and give away ground that has been in our possession for thousands of years.

Brynhild
07-18-2009, 01:01 PM
I had grown up knowing that my mum had children (I don't really know if she wanted them per se, only that she had them), and abandoned us when she ran off with my father's best mate.

It would be easy to say "Why did such a woman have children in the first place?" and I can't really answer that. I know that if she and my dad didn't have us, I wouldn't exist and neither would my kids. If a woman decides she doesn't want kids, then that's her business. Better that than having the burden of growing up knowing your mother didn't want you - something that's taken nearly my entire life to deal with.

I had always wanted kids, and I think that life is empty and hollow without them - especially the older a person gets. However, not all women are maternal and for those who aren't, better they don't.

Kazimiera
03-31-2013, 01:54 AM
---> moved to Dating and Relationships

Arbërori
03-31-2013, 02:02 AM
Well, it's everyone's personal choice to make. I would not discredit or demean a woman if she wouldn't want children, but I would be dissapointed if my partner wouldn't have wanted them...

Everyone is free to make that decision, I personally see children as a blessing from God/the Universe.

arcticwolf
03-31-2013, 02:43 AM
I don't wanna be bothered with little brats either, so for me that's an ideal woman. Depends on needs. Not everyone wants to breed. :P

Arbërori
03-31-2013, 02:57 AM
I don't wanna be bothered with little brats either, so for me that's an ideal woman. Depends on needs. Not everyone wants to breed. :P

Yo' Tatar boy, you need to pass down those humouristic genes of yours and that's a must! :D

Kemalisté
03-31-2013, 03:00 PM
That's cool, I don't want children either.

arcticwolf
03-31-2013, 09:51 PM
Yo' Tatar boy, you need to pass down those humouristic genes of yours and that's a must! :D

It ain't gonna happen sunshine! :laugh:

Kazimiera
03-31-2013, 11:11 PM
No kids here! And VERY happy!

Jackson
03-31-2013, 11:13 PM
Personally I kinda think it's a shame, but what is more important is that they have the choice. So no I won't raise any concerns as the human race isn't likely to die out any time soon, or at least not because of this. So no I don't have any problems with it.

Kemalisté
04-01-2013, 12:01 AM
No kids here! And VERY happy!

You were married, right ? don't misunderstand tho :P

Kazimiera
04-01-2013, 12:09 AM
You were married, right ? don't misunderstand tho :P

I was married. Became widowed and am married again. Neither of them wanted/wants kids, so I'm twice lucky!

Kemalisté
04-01-2013, 12:12 AM
I was married. Became widowed and am married again. Neither of them wanted/wants kids, so I'm twice lucky!

Yea, but any special reason for that ? for example I don't want children because I'm too messy to be a proper father and I don't like having big responsibilities.

Kazimiera
04-01-2013, 12:27 AM
Some people would say I am selfish, but I like the way my life is. My husband and I can enjoy our lives and do anything we like without having extra and added responsibilities. Neither of us like children very much and also my genetics are not good for kids. So it is a combination of all sorts of things. Lots of people have tried to talk me into reproducing. I have a cat. And animal children are much better than human children.

Kemalisté
04-01-2013, 12:34 AM
Some people would say I am selfish, but I like the way my life is. My husband and I can enjoy our lives and do anything we like without having extra and added responsibilities. Neither of us like children very much and also my genetics are not good for kids. So it is a combination of all sorts of things. Lots of people have tried to talk me into reproducing. I have a cat. And animal children are much better than human children.

Yea, animals are cool, I also have a cat. But what's with the genetics ?

Kazimiera
04-01-2013, 12:39 AM
Yea, animals are cool, I also have a cat. But what's with the genetics ?

I have two older sisters who died within the first few months of birth because of a congenital heart defect. I'm not taking a risk with that. And on top of it, I find out now with 23andme that I'm a carrier for some other weird and wonderful thing too.

SkyBurn
04-01-2013, 12:57 AM
Good.

The world is overpopulated enough, we need more women like them. And, if they choose to adopt instead, even better!

Jackson
04-01-2013, 01:04 AM
Good.

The world is overpopulated enough, we need more women like them. And, if they choose to adopt instead, even better!

What about the adopted children, are they grown in labs?

Grenzland
04-01-2013, 01:40 AM
Nothing!

That's a real problem for me. Yes, I don't want a child right now because I don't have an income right now and I want the best for my future children.

But to be honest there is always the possibility to become father. And this could happen even in a long relationship.
And if this happens I want her to be a mother as I will be the father. No discussion. Maybe it's her body but it's also my child!

I know that I'm the one who is responsible! She should be that way too...

SkyBurn
04-01-2013, 01:48 AM
What about the adopted children, are they grown in labs?

What?

It's not realistic to expect most women to not have children. So there will always be kids up for adoption.

rhiannon
04-01-2013, 06:46 AM
I believe in freedom of choice. I'd be lying though if sometimes I didn't just shake my head in wonderment at some of the replies given by women who don't want kids, though. No one here, of course....but I've heard some doosies before lol.

scottish_student_93
04-10-2013, 10:01 PM
I wouldn't date a woman who doesn't want children! :/

Maleficent
04-10-2013, 10:06 PM
I honestly would think something is wrong with her. All women should feel maternal and want children.

Kazimiera
04-11-2013, 05:43 AM
I honestly would think something is wrong with her. All women should feel maternal and want children.

I don't think anything is wrong with me. I've never felt maternal in my life, and never wanted children.

derLowe
04-11-2013, 06:26 AM
Having kids is one of the greatest joys in life, for a woman to forgo that joy is very strange to me.

YellowRose
04-18-2013, 11:51 PM
I do not see a problem with a woman not wanting children. It is a personal choice and children are a huge responsibility.

There are soooo many people in the world that give birth to children everyday that should not be parents. So, I find it smart to not bring innocent children into this world by parents who wish to not have children.

Being a parent is not for everyone.

Meina
03-28-2015, 02:23 AM
It doesn't bother me. Being a mother myself I realize that it's a very difficult task.

If your heart isn't in it, it's not good for anyone

Now that being said, I do believe that a certain portion of self-declared "childless" women may feel regret and lack foresight, especially amongst Europeans who's ethnicities are shrinking.

Smitty
03-28-2015, 02:24 AM
This may sound harsh, but I think they're putting their own careers/lives ahead of the survival of their peoples.

Nehellenia
03-28-2015, 02:43 AM
#wombs4men :3

Also
03-28-2015, 03:14 AM
There's something wrong with a person that has no desire whatsoever to reproduce, specially if this person is a woman.

Smaug
03-28-2015, 03:18 AM
There's something wrong with a person that has no desire whatsoever to reproduce, specially if this person is a woman.

This.

Nehellenia
03-28-2015, 03:31 AM
Has anyone here actually watched a live birth video...? hahaha i think some need to.