PDA

View Full Version : Strange guy?

Hurrem sultana
11-01-2012, 06:10 PM
So whats up with guys that seem to contact you,call you etc but expect you to keep the convo "alive"..like he will reply but not engage in the conversavation as people usually do.Uninterested it cant be,as he is the one that always starts :confused: Does anyone else recognize this*?

Han Cholo
11-01-2012, 06:12 PM
He probably likes to hear more than just speak mindlessly.

Mraz
11-01-2012, 06:25 PM
Maybe he grew up among females so he learnt to shut up :D

Hurrem sultana
11-01-2012, 06:29 PM
Maybe he grew up among females so he learnt to shut up :D

but it makes me feel like he is bored i mean if he did not start the conversation i would think he is just bothered:confused::rolleyes:

Mraz
11-01-2012, 06:53 PM
but it makes me feel like he is bored i mean if he did not start the conversation i would think he is just bothered:confused::rolleyes:

Well, ask him directly why he is that weird, at worst, he'd think you ask stupid questions.

Ozzy
11-03-2012, 03:27 AM
Strange, usually I've always thought it was guys who had this problem, with disinterested women not replying.. :confused:

Virtuous
11-03-2012, 03:31 AM
I am slowly learning not to give a fuck about this issue. If someone wants to talk, he/she talks, if not, can you do anything about it?

Incal
11-03-2012, 07:43 AM
Nothing weird. Most people in the colder parts of Europe are kind of autistic.

Azalea
11-03-2012, 08:55 AM
Hmm interesting.. Matbe he just lacks the social/verbal skills or doesn't have anything interesting to tell you?

mysticism
11-03-2012, 09:45 AM
*Edit*
real answer: guys are insecure today and don't want to scare you (women) off with their personality.

Sarmatian
11-03-2012, 09:46 AM
So whats up with guys that seem to contact you,call you etc but expect you to keep the convo "alive"..like he will reply but not engage in the conversavation as people usually do.Uninterested it cant be,as he is the one that always starts :confused: Does anyone else recognize this*?

First it could be cultural specific. Is he from the same country as you?

Second it could be the personal development specifics. He might be Asperger or something of that kind.

Loki
11-03-2012, 09:52 AM
bosnian, cut your losses and get another guy. Plenty out there. This guy is obviously not suited for you.

Virtuous
11-03-2012, 09:58 AM
Like other users here said, it could be that he's anxious/shy and he does like you, but he finds difficulty to keep a conversation going.

mysticism
11-03-2012, 10:01 AM
I find really hypocritical that girls today are for gender equality and then they pull sh*t like this....not contributing to the courtship at all and expecting the guy to do all the work.

Virtuous
11-03-2012, 10:02 AM
I find really hypocritical that girls today are for gender equality and then they pull sh*t like this....not contributing to the courtship at all and expecting the guy to do all the work.

amen, man.

Hurrem sultana
11-03-2012, 10:15 AM

what do you expect a girl to do?:confused:

mysticism
11-03-2012, 10:19 AM

Be interested in the guy, have ideas to share, listen to him, react, pay for dinner sometimes...

Alenka
11-03-2012, 10:37 AM
This is just a speculation, but it could simply be that this is a part of his personality. Some people are very passive in communication, don't enjoy taking control of the flow of conversation, and would prefer the other person to take care of that.

If that's indeed is a part of his personality and you, contrarily, like to talk a lot, then you two might be a good match. But if you personally also prefer others to take control of the conversation, then uncomfortable silence could be a problem.

Loki
11-03-2012, 10:42 AM
Maybe he's just not really interested? This seems the most plausible explanation.

Hurrem sultana
11-03-2012, 10:44 AM
Maybe he's just not really interested? This seems the most plausible explanation.

I would think that too,but he is the one that contacts me and then behaves like this:confused:

Hurrem sultana
11-03-2012, 10:45 AM
This is just a speculation, but it could simply be that this is a part of his personality. Some people are very passive in communication, don't enjoy taking control of the flow of conversation, and would prefer the other person to take care of that.

If that's indeed is a part of his personality and you, contrarily, like to talk a lot, then you two might be a good match. But if you personally also prefer others to take control of the conversation, then uncomfortable silence could be a problem.

Thought about that too,next time we talk i will just leave it and see what he will do if i dont make sure the convo goes on

Hurrem sultana
11-03-2012, 10:46 AM
Be interested in the guy, have ideas to share, listen to him, react, pay for dinner sometimes...

girls cant pay:D:p

Loki
11-03-2012, 10:50 AM
I would think that too,but he is the one that contacts me and then behaves like this:confused:

Sounds like a player ... I really think you should move on. Why waste time on him? You're a gorgeous young lady with many options. He's obviously not for you.

mysticism
11-03-2012, 11:08 AM
girls cant pay:D:p

Then you can't complain about doing the cooking and cleaning :thumb001:

Azalea
11-03-2012, 12:10 PM
Lol girls paying for dinners.. You only do that when you're in a longterm relationship, not when you are just getting to know someone. Seriously bosnian, if he starts letting you pay for stuff, dump the guy and move on asp!

Flintlocke
11-03-2012, 12:15 PM
Shyness, lack of social skills, something like that. If a guy only talks and doesn't grab his women at the waist, or below, he ain't worth it.

Hurrem sultana
11-03-2012, 12:22 PM
Lol girls paying for dinners.. You only do that when you're in a longterm relationship, not when you are just getting to know someone. Seriously bosnian, if he starts letting you pay for stuff, dump the guy and move on asp!

No i never had a guy that would let me pay

kabeiros
11-03-2012, 12:25 PM
feminism at it's best :D

Loki
11-03-2012, 01:26 PM
I once had an English girl who insisted on paying ... but being a South African male I refused and paid instead.

The Lawspeaker
11-03-2012, 01:36 PM

Do you want gender equality or not ? Put some effort in it as well. That's what we've got to do all the time. :picard2::cool:

Incal
11-03-2012, 02:58 PM
feminism at it's best :D

Parasitism at its best I'd say. That's why it's so fucking difficult to find a decent woman these days, almost all of them are fucking spoiled, they think they deserve everything when they didn't do a goddamn thing to earn it.

Sultan Suleiman
11-03-2012, 03:52 PM

Look if she want's to keep this thing of ours running she needs to start pulling (and paying on) her part. :rolleyes:

Hurrem sultana
11-03-2012, 06:37 PM
Look if she want's to keep this thing of ours running she needs to start pulling (and paying on) her part. :rolleyes:

so thats the problem,its the money:D

dralos
11-03-2012, 06:39 PM
what will you do if he doesnt change leave him for a nigger in sweden:D

Flintlocke
11-03-2012, 06:53 PM

Lol cheapass :P