PDA

View Full Version : Yahoo Answers - "Why Is Skadi.net So Racist?"

Vulpix
07-15-2009, 07:15 AM
LOL of the day :laugh:, via Skadi:

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AoJgSAiWw1lH0GOWcqJBjq7sy6IX;_ylv=3?qid =20090711230830AAfRN2S&show=7#profile-info-9TvhVZqDaa

Why is skadi.net so racist?

It still endlessly baffles me how people nowadays can still be so racist. Its just idiotic. Especially on that website. I mean there's no problem with having German pride, or pride for any other nationality/ethnicity. I originally saw the site because someone here posted a link to it, and I decided to look around it, btw. Like some threads really made me laugh. I wanted to make an account to combat it but its really stuck in these people's minds. I don't want to waste my time doing it, but I'd like to know what you think about this.

Here are some funny threads that these people are legit serious about. Maybe its cause a lot of them are European, and there's not much diversity in their countries? I keep trying to deny what my mom says, that places in Europe are still pretty racist. I guess I really did have no idea as I only lived in England til I was 6, haha. But I know its definately not everyone. These people are making a bad name for Germans and Germany.

Do You Have Non-White Friends? Is It Ok To Have Friends Of Another Race?
http://forums.skadi.net/showthread.php?t… (http://forums.skadi.net/showthread.php?t=82772)

Is the US at Risk Economically from the Decreasing White European Population?
http://forums.skadi.net/showthread.php?t… (http://forums.skadi.net/showthread.php?t=101597)

There's also another thread about people finding out their DNA through tests. That one is the most sad. They basically take these tests to feel empowered by how white they are. (It reminds me of the "100% English?" videos on youtube. search it up.) So this one guy was getting upset over having a "high" percentage of Native American, cause he thought he was just all white. And they all dreaded possibly being "*******". Someone even said that they'd want to kill themselves if they were like 1%. Hopefully, everyone with common sense can see how stupid these people are being.

*sigh* What do you think.

<abbr title="2009-07-11 23:08:30">3 days ago</abbr>
- <abbr title="2009-07-15 23:08:30">23 hours left to answer.</abbr>

Additional Details

*the word that got starred out is "black people". it wasn't the N-word but it was similar. i didn't know that word wasn't allowed, but that was the term they used on the website.

Michael: why are you telling me this? im not the one who does it, nor is my family, hencei ts not related to me. i never said that all or a lot of whites and all (or a lot of ) germans are bad, just because of what i saw on that website.
<abbr title="2009-07-12 00:32:23">3 days ago</abbr>
And i know its not the only website that does this. but wow, over 20,000 users? its freaky they all kinda have that mindset. some are more extreme than others.
<abbr title="2009-07-12 05:59:24">3 days ago</abbr>

Freomæg
07-15-2009, 07:35 AM
It's funny... reading that, I even began to think how racist those subject titles must sound to an outsider. The confusion arises because they don't understand the context. For example, many uf us would debate whether it's ok to be friends with someone non-white - not because something as superficial as skin-colour itself puts us off, but because we are cautious about growing accustomed to the multi-cultural experiment. If I could be bothered, I'd post that up on the yahoo thing.

Treffie
07-15-2009, 07:44 AM
He obviously hasn't seen the Obama forum.:D

Loki
07-15-2009, 08:05 AM
These are actually common themes and issues discussed in various places. Similar threads can be seen on Apricity, YouTube discussions, Facebook ... just about everywhere. Nothing too sinister.

What sets a website apart and allows itself to be labelled as "racist", is perhaps its general appearance, imagery, profiles of the majority of members, proliferation of entries about "jews" [sic], "niggers", etc. Quality goes downhill fast from there onwards.

Perhaps more importantly, the forum rules and mission statement. At Apricity we are currently looking to smoothify this a little. Any suggestions regarding this please contact me as I'm busy writing a draft.

Brännvin
07-15-2009, 01:58 PM
He obviously hasn't seen the Obama forum.:D

He obviously hasn't seen the Swedish forum Flashback.info - rasforskning. ;)

Loki
07-15-2009, 02:02 PM
He obviously hasn't seen the Swedish forum Flashback.info - rasforskning. ;)

I don't really want to know ... populated by thousands of Edenroses?

Will
07-15-2009, 02:05 PM
It's OK for blacks to say "Kill whitey" in their main stream rap songs, but we're supposed to not even discuss the survival of our race on forums. Yes though, out of context we may sound 'ignorant', yet it is still nothing in comparison to what is written or said by the other side. :rolleyes:

Brännvin
07-15-2009, 02:08 PM

Yep ;)

Some of the forums great threads:

Varför liknar negrar apor?
Why does negroes look like apes?
https://www.flashback.info/showthread.php?t=802954

Britter och irländare - Varför så fula, bleka och röda?
Brits and irish people - why so ugly, pale and red?

Kan icke-svarta tycka att svarta kvinnor är attraktiva?
Can non-blacks find black women attractive?

Varför är sydeuropéer så öppna för rasblandning?
Why are southern europeans so open for racial mixing?

Kan icke-svarta tycka att svarta kvinnor är attraktiva? :D
Can non-blacks find black women attractive?

https://www.flashback.info/forumdisplay.php?f=117&order=desc

Beorn
07-15-2009, 02:11 PM
There is undoubtedly an unusually high proportion of ugly people in the British Isles, probably due to long time inbreeding and adaptation to a thermal sucks climate.

Haha! That site can suck my hairy arsehole. A thousand Edenroses all compressed in one forum.

Euch!

Aemma
07-15-2009, 02:13 PM
...20,000 users... :lmao

Brännvin
07-15-2009, 02:30 PM
Haha! That site can suck my hairy arsehole. A thousand Edenroses all compressed in one forum.

Euch!
This thread.. :eek:
https://www.flashback.info/showthread.php?t=759416

That was a classic there.. ;)

This one about Greeks;

Greker är det blattigaste folket i Europa, många av dom har arabisk-liknande fenotyp med lockigt tjockt hår, tjocka sammanvuxna ögonbryn, konvexa välvda ansikten med liten haka och munnen långt ner, samtidigt som ansiktet är som längst mellan ögonen och munnen, och näsan tjock, lång och lätt konvex.

Absinthe will understand :D

Treffie
07-15-2009, 02:36 PM
This one about Greeks;

Greker är det blattigaste folket i Europa, många av dom har arabisk-liknande fenotyp med lockigt tjockt hår, tjocka sammanvuxna ögonbryn, konvexa välvda ansikten med liten haka och munnen långt ner, samtidigt som ansiktet är som längst mellan ögonen och munnen, och näsan tjock, lång och lätt konvex.

Absinthe will understand :D

Greeks are the Blatte people in Europe, many of them have Arab-like phenotype, with curly, thick hair, thick eyebrows same adults, convex curved faces with small chin and mouth far down, while the face is the longest between the eyes and mouth, and nose heavy , long and slightly convex.

Another forum run by the Children of the Damned?:rolleyes:

Brännvin
07-15-2009, 02:55 PM
Another forum run by the Children of the Damned?:rolleyes:

Geez!! :eek: Let our kids have fun, you want them polluted by PC outburst .. this forum is nice one!

Tabiti
07-15-2009, 03:49 PM
There should be boards for all kind of people, so no point of being offended by any ideas, opposite to your own.

Æmeric
07-15-2009, 04:21 PM
Could it be my excessive use of the word 'negro' to describe Congoids that give off the impression that Skadi.net is racist?:icon_ask:

In all seriousness any forum that allows discusions of racial preservation for Europids is 'racist'. There is a double standard. For example, Judge Sotomayor referring to her herself as a wise Latina. Any White male who referred to himself as a wise Anglo-Saxon male would be ineligible for public office. Or Cecilia Muñoz, BHO's Director of Intergovernmental Affairs, who is a member of La Raza (http://www.nclr.org/).

Inese
07-15-2009, 04:46 PM
Hm and what is wrong about it please?? :rolleyes2: When i was full Germanic i loved to post there a little bit also. :embarrassed A forum for Germanic poeple is not wrong and there are forum for Slavic and Celtic people. They are often right what they are thinking ---- they have some hard views but some people on other boards have liberal views with swarthy people , immigration and more. There are places for all people!

Perhaps more importantly, the forum rules and mission statement. At Apricity we are currently looking to smoothify this a little.
Oh oh please no liberalisation and political correctnes:hail: The board rules are good!!

Ladejarlen
07-15-2009, 08:26 PM
Hehe, saw some idiot from here post that skadi is crap and that TA is the best. Lousy attitude

The Lawspeaker
07-15-2009, 08:28 PM
Hehe, saw some idiot from here post that skadi is crap and that TA is the best. Lousy attitude
Maybe.. but it is the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth ;)

Jamt
07-15-2009, 09:59 PM

Flashback is great; it has hundreds of thousands of members, for real. As a discussion board it must be unprecedented in the world.

Reichsritter
07-15-2009, 10:11 PM
I am the one that posted under Alexander on the Yahoo answer page. I bet if all funding was cut from Africa for even a year, at least half of the population would decrease from famine which is caused by lack of government planning and tribal infighting. I think it should be televised as well! We wouldn't even need other forms of entertainment. We could just turn to the 'Africa: Loltastic' program.

I agree. I thought the forum wars had passed.

Will
07-16-2009, 01:50 AM
I'm fine with groups loving their own, even saying "We're better". It's just insulting other Euros that gets me and well it's a waste of time and pointless when the other races are taking over. Mocking Greeks is a strange thing to do when Germany is full of Turks and Sweden is being occupied with Africans (just two random examples). Let's save ourselves from the real invaders and then have these sibling rivalries.

Still, it is better than having an 'all races are the same' mindset. I'd rather have them hate us Southern Euros, than to love everyone who populates the Earth.

So, whatever floats their boat. :p

Loddfafner
07-16-2009, 02:42 AM
I thought the forum wars had passed.

Much of Apricity remains inexplicably banned over there.

Finsterer Streiter
07-16-2009, 10:26 AM
My opinion as an observer who browses and enjoys both boards:

Skadi had no suitable other options than these mass banning. If there´s a critical mass of users who´re uncomfortable with the current board situation you´ve precisely two options:

A) Changing the complete board to satisfy the wrought-up crowd which continues to infect more and more users with hystery and dissatisfaction over time. The Avalanche effect. It´s a risky solution with a high likelihood of failure -> if you give a wrought-up crowd the small finger they may want the whole hand. The outcome could have been the complete questioning of said board and exchange of the staff.

B) Mass bannings and getting rid of the troublesome elements. A precise cut and reckless intervention for the sake of the higher goods. That solution comes in unfair and reactionary in the mind of the affected crowd and their mates, but it´s the solution with the higest probability to success. Success is defined as further existence and integrity of the board.

Think about it with an example. Skadi or Apricity are equivalent to your country. You love your country as it is but there´s a mass of people who want changes. Changes here, changes there. Easings here, easings there. Some of the crowd are foreigners, some switched sides or were infected. You know if you give in to the claims and cryings you´ll end up in an other, different country, a country you don´t want. What do you do if you have the means to do something...like being part of the staff and administration? Give in or kick the butts of the complaining mass out of your country? See: You´ve the means, you can use them. You use them. You would be stupid if not.

Let me clear some things up: It´s irrelevant if the complaints of the wrought-up crowd are valid or not. I agree that some of the complaints were consistent and right. I as myself had my conflicts with the Skadi staff, lets name "Siebenbürgerin "here.
But people must understand that he who pays the piper plays the tune. Or: He who administrates the board plays the tune.

AFAIK the Apricity is a consequence of said conflict. So every conflict bears something good in it, at least for the affected crowd. Or for impartial spectators like me. :cool:

Loki
07-16-2009, 10:33 AM
AFAIK the Apricity is a consequence of said conflict.

No, Apricity was founded before conflict erupted on Skadi. I was still a regular poster until Christmas time on Skadi, and by that time Apricity was about two months old already. Apricity was an idea of mine and Arctic Fox, irrespective of Skadi.

Beorn
07-16-2009, 10:48 AM
Give in or kick the butts of the complaining mass out of your country?

I agree with the sentiment of your post, but this part stuck out. Now, I'm not going to get too in-depth, as quite frankly I care not for the whole incident and the whole dragging up of the treatment me and others received, but the board were quick to listen to the "complaining mass" that was twisting the screw, but deemed others who counter complained as worthy of the treatment they finally got.

Skadi, as a result, is left with the membership it deserved.

Electronic God-Man
07-16-2009, 10:51 AM
My opinion as an observer who browses and enjoys both boards:

Skadi had no suitable other options than these mass banning. If there´s a critical mass of users who´re uncomfortable with the current board situation you´ve precisely two options:

A) Changing the complete board to satisfy the wrought-up crowd which continues to infect more and more users with hystery and dissatisfaction over time. The Avalanche effect. It´s a risky solution with a high likelihood of failure -> if you give a wrought-up crowd the small finger they may want the whole hand. The outcome could have been the complete questioning of said board and exchange of the staff.

B) Mass bannings and getting rid of the troublesome elements. A precise cut and reckless intervention for the sake of the higher goods. That solution comes in unfair and reactionary in the mind of the affected crowd and their mates, but it´s the solution with the higest probability to success. Success is defined as further existence and integrity of the board.

The way I saw it Skadi was changed by the people who are still there now, not the other way around. They carried out the mass bannings on the older crowd and those that aligned with them, not on some newer group. Skadi was being changed by a newer group and the "conflict" was a result of that tension.

The "troublesome elements" were the Nutzis and assorted other Uber-Germanics that were showing up and then wanting control over how the board was oriented. They were "infecting" the forum with dissatisfaction, but instead of getting rid of them Skadi did away with a lot of the long-standing members. You'll notice that most of those people are here now.

Finsterer Streiter
07-16-2009, 01:59 PM
The way I saw it Skadi was changed by the people who are still there now, not the other way around. They carried out the mass bannings on the older crowd and those that aligned with them, not on some newer group. Skadi was being changed by a newer group and the "conflict" was a result of that tension.
Yup, a fact that has to be added. There has been a split between older and newer members and between older members alone. Some old members remained there and some old members came here, so there´s no lose at all. Sometimes a movement becomes stronger trough division.

Loki
07-16-2009, 02:02 PM
I do not wish Skadi ill-will. They have a different focus than us, and therefore cater to a different crowd. Good luck to them.

The Lawspeaker
07-16-2009, 02:06 PM
I do not wish Skadi ill-will. They have a different focus than us, and therefore cater to a different crowd. Good luck to them.
Unfortunately they seem to disagree with your noble stance. Hence the mass bannings. Perhaps they liked to fish in the same pond as we do and they noticed that it didn't work so well. I wish them well with their Fourth Reich. We'll keep the sensible crowd.

Loddfafner
07-16-2009, 05:31 PM
Perhaps they liked to fish in the same pond as we do and they noticed that it didn't work so well.

It is a matter of whether to confine the fish to one small pond with the expectation that they would learn to swim in unison to some arcane ideology or to let the fish swim freely and to behave and evolve naturally.

Fortis in Arduis
07-17-2009, 12:03 AM
Those bitches are so far up their miserable collective ass that they have almost begun to see the daylight again.

Self-hating people trying to drag other people down, much?

Finsterer Streiter
07-17-2009, 05:47 PM
Those bitches are so far up their miserable collective ass that they have almost begun to see the daylight again.

Shit, and I´ve thought hatha yoga keeps people cool and makes them calm. Fail. :D

Fortis in Arduis
09-28-2011, 07:49 AM
Shit, and I´ve thought hatha yoga keeps people cool and makes them calm. Fail. :D

Your girlfriend is a 'ho'. :)

Smart Aleck
09-28-2011, 11:47 AM
They are racist. They banned me once for (allegedly) being too swarthy. Screw them!

safinator
09-29-2011, 01:31 PM
They are racist. They banned me once for (allegedly) being too swarthy. Screw them!
Did you read Skadi guidelines?

SwordoftheVistula
09-29-2011, 01:40 PM

You can make your own gypsy nationalist forum.

Most popular subsections will be:

Stealing

Collecting Welfare Benefits

Fraudulent Schemes

Best Ways to Beg

Washing and Bathing: Terrible Threats to Our Race

Stars Down To Earth
09-29-2011, 01:45 PM
If they didn't ban a Muslim gypsy from their forum, I'd be worried for them.