PDA

View Full Version : Why are lower class women mostly fat/obese?

Cynewald
11-04-2012, 01:29 AM
You can't help but notice it here in the UK. Once you spend time in the lower income parts of towns/cities you notice there is rife obesity amongst females. My flat was in a low income area and I noticed this. About 60% of women are overweight. The place was crawling with landwhales. They also tend to be Borrebies or pyknic.

Then the higher you up you go in class, the more slim and attractive women become, and they are more like classic Nordizised leptomorphs. I'd say less than 20% are overweight.

Its an interesting topic, but you can certainly judge class by looks.

Rouxinol
11-04-2012, 01:39 AM
Because they don't have money to pay for a gym and work way too much to be willing to exercise their fat asses during their spare time (there they cook, clean up the house, care about their children...).

Osprey
11-04-2012, 01:50 AM
I know you love Nordid womeen (as do 99% of males) but that's no reason to badmouth Borreby women..
Borrebies can be slim too, its just that Nordids tend not to be fat...

leisitox
11-04-2012, 01:14 AM
They are used to junk food and stuff like that.
Phenotype speaking, yes, lower classes are borreby in women. Interesting trend that is.

Furnace
11-04-2012, 01:15 AM
Fast food is cheaper I guess.

Anglojew
11-04-2012, 06:28 AM
Diet, exercise and to a lesser degree genetics.

QuelleHorreur
11-05-2012, 03:39 PM
Low IQ correlates, in general, with low class.
Low IQ also correlates with low self-control. Do the math.

Tabiti
11-05-2012, 05:53 PM
Because they eat junk. Not because they can't afford better food. They just don't care.

Arthas
11-06-2012, 06:53 PM
Because they don't put in any effort to not eat like a hippo.

Absinthe
11-06-2012, 09:43 PM
Why is obesity and neglected looks exclusive to lower class women and not lower class men as well? ;)

Didriksson
11-06-2012, 09:45 PM
It's connected with the quality of food.
Good quality food = expensive
Bad quality food = cheap
Why Eastern Europeans are less fat than Western Europeans, because we eat less of that shit that you call - food.

Graham
11-06-2012, 10:02 PM
Not all fat on council estates. Some people may have an underlying health problems/disability. Bad lazy dieting & less exercise simply. More depression.

Norse Sword
11-06-2012, 10:43 PM
That is odd, I find Women in America to be the opposite, it is the working class women of America that tend to be thinner simply because they HAVE TO BE MORE ACTIVE.

Women who do not have to work, or simply have no responsibility or need to get off their sofa tend to get overweight.:picard2:

Arthas
11-07-2012, 11:25 AM
Why is obesity and neglected looks exclusive to lower class women and not lower class men as well? ;)

From what I've seen, most lower class men here are actually thin and scrawny.

Watch the Jeremy Kyle show and you'll see what I mean.

Absinthe
11-07-2012, 12:28 PM
From what I've seen, most lower class men here are actually thin and scrawny.

Watch the Jeremy Kyle show and you'll see what I mean.
The lower class men you mostly see around my parts usually have prominent beer bellies, flabby limbs, fat asses :P

Atlas
11-07-2012, 11:23 PM
Why Eastern Europeans are less fat than Western Europeans, because we eat less of that shit that you call - food.

Oh yeah, we Western Euro only go to Mac Donalds, kebabs and order pizza from some Paki whom just got off his high elephant.

Actually we have plenty of food, from Denmark to Andalousia, and I'd take my "food" over any Gulash or whatever that is eaten from monday to sunday in Eastern Europe.

Tabiti
11-08-2012, 02:16 AM
It's connected with the quality of food.
Good quality food = expensive
Bad quality food = cheap

In fact, all the high glucose and trans fat junk in colourful packages is way more expensive than whole products. A kilo of carrots or cabbage is ways cheaper than a packet of chips. A normal breakfast of three eggs costs lower than pastries. The prices of food are just an excuse for lack of will.

Svipdag
11-08-2012, 02:33 AM

Males have a different metabolism from women. Testosterone tends to burn fat. This doesn't seem to work as well in the black race and I have seen many obese lower-class black men.

"Was man isst, das ist er." - German proverb

Didriksson
11-08-2012, 07:29 AM
In fact, all the high glucose and trans fat junk in colourful packages is way more expensive than whole products. A kilo of carrots or cabbage is ways cheaper than a packet of chips. A normal breakfast of three eggs costs lower than pastries. The prices of food are just an excuse for lack of will.

You can't really live on carrots or cabbages imo. And what kind of cabbages and carrots? Those who are eatable for half a year? That's not healthy you know. All the sausages made of who knows what?
I'm trying to eat only organic food lately, everything eco bla bla bla and yes it's way more expensive, but it somehow gives you this feeling of being full for a longer period of time. I've also noticed that it's really, really hard to find good food, without preservatives these days, our shops are basically full of junk food.

Absinthe
11-08-2012, 07:48 AM
You can't really live on carrots or cabbages imo.

I do... :p

And what kind of cabbages and carrots? Those who are eatable for half a year?

You have a good point there. I've had a cabbage in the fridge for more than a month now, it's still edible :picard1: Makes you wonder what's in it...

-- But I guess what Tabiti is trying to say:

If I go to the super market and try to buy a package of 4 tiny chicken legs it would cost me around 8 euros.

If I go to the central meat market and buy a whole, unprocessed and uncut chicken it would cost 3-4 euros.

The same goes for packaged veggies in the super marker as opposed to veggies you can buy in an open market by the kilo.

For example a plastic net with potatoes that weighs around 1kg costs something like 1,5 euros in the super market.

In the open market you can sometimes buy 3kg of potatoes for 1 euro. And so it goes.

A packet of rice of 500gr may cost as high as 2 euro in the s.market. In the open market you can buy rice out of the sack and about a kilo costs 1 euro.

When you buy packaged goods you pay for the packaging, the marketing costs, the middle men, etc. If you can cut all those out and go and buy directly from producers you can really save up a lot of money.

Didriksson
11-08-2012, 07:52 AM
That is why I am glad that we have this garden culture here. We grow our own stuff, so it makes life cheaper. I find it really hard to find a good, healthy bread.

Siberian Cold Breeze
11-08-2012, 08:42 AM
Supermarket food ,come in big size and with lots of insuline imbalancing extra extra fine flour ,corn syrup is making people feel hungry right after they eat ,high insuline levels leads to severe eating problems losing muscles ,fattening and decreasing energy ,causes pseudo-depression (I become numb and sleepy after eating food made of white flour so rarely eat them, and never buy packed food biscuits ,cips other stuff)
These food are as dangerous as drugs but they are cheap and promoted by adverts ,unfortunately natural food is expensive and hard to find.

Tabiti
11-08-2012, 07:45 PM
You can't really live on carrots or cabbages imo. And what kind of cabbages and carrots? Those who are eatable for half a year? That's not healthy you know. All the sausages made of who knows what?
I'm trying to eat only organic food lately, everything eco bla bla bla and yes it's way more expensive, but it somehow gives you this feeling of being full for a longer period of time. I've also noticed that it's really, really hard to find good food, without preservatives these days, our shops are basically full of junk food.
Believe me, I know unfortunately better than most of you what we eat. However, there is a difference from whole junk to packaged junk. Carrots and cabbage or chips and chocolate - it makes difference, believe me.
Eco, bio, etc, trend nowadays is one of the biggest frauds. You can be sure only in things you produce.

east
11-08-2012, 08:10 PM
Eco, bio, etc, trend nowadays is one of the biggest frauds. You can be sure only in things you produce.

I do not think westerner go to plant tomatoes and peppers in their gardens. We foolish eastern instead grow tulips and roses as they do , we are dealing with nonsense.