PDA

View Full Version : Who's the Daddy?

Beorn
07-15-2009, 05:59 PM
Bit of background to the whole rumour: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/2273498.stm

http://njmg.typepad.com/ervolino/images/2008/03/02/prince_harry_james_hewitt_20050413.jpg

Here's Prince Charles at roughly the same age.

http://www.solarnavigator.net/media/media_images/Prince_Charles_arrives_at_Andrews_Air_Force_Base_i n_the_United_States_1981.jpg

So, what do you think? :D

Tabiti
07-15-2009, 06:10 PM
James Hewitt looks much better than Charles;)

Sol Invictus
07-15-2009, 06:19 PM
I think the two Princes take their looks from their mother, especially the oldest, you can really see it, especially when he was younger, they had the same smile. I don't think it's all too uncommon for children to favour the looks of one parent over the other, but looking at the pictures of Prince Charles and comparing them to his sons, it does make you think, doesn't it? :p

Tabiti
07-15-2009, 06:22 PM
It is said that boys look more like their mothers and I always thought two princes just were lucky to get more from Diana's genes. I hear these rumors for first time.

Amarantine
07-16-2009, 10:47 AM
Me in the role of curious neighbour, will say:
hm hm
"I can absolutely assure you that I am not."
Hewitt said: "Looking at the pictures I have to say he's a much more handsome chap than I ever was."

Suspicious.

To be honest, this subject is quite ugly, she is not alive :(
After all what Charls did it to her, it's not fair.

Beorn
07-16-2009, 10:52 AM
After all what Charls did it to her, it's not fair.

Consider this just an impartial inquiry, but what do you believe Charles did to Diana that was so wrong? :)

Loki
07-16-2009, 11:04 AM
Diana seems to have been fairly promiscuous, and therefore a James Hewitt fatherhood sounds plausible (and rather visible too). IMO Hewitt's genes are probably better than inbred Charles's. :rolleyes:

Amarantine
07-16-2009, 12:20 PM
Consider this just an impartial inquiry, but what do you believe Charles did to Diana that was so wrong? :)

he cheated her with that imposibile woman Camila, how you could ask me that, when you know...:mad:

Amarantine
07-16-2009, 12:21 PM
Diana seems to have been fairly promiscuous, and therefore a James Hewitt fatherhood sounds plausible (and rather visible too). IMO Hewitt's genes are probably better than inbred Charles's. :rolleyes:

uh I didn't see this...Well, he cheated her first! And he is one cold person with bad theeth, it's understandable that she needed someone who is more proper for her!

Beorn
07-16-2009, 12:27 PM
he cheated her with that imposibile woman Camila, how you could ask me that, when you know...:mad:

Woah there! I was just curious. :) Other people not from the British Isles gave differing views about her and Charles, so I was interested in your view.

As I see it though, Prince Charles was arranged to marry Princess Diana and was madly in love with Camilla.
The outrage and tragedy of the whole situation to me was he was not given a choice, and had to marry a woman he neither loved or truly cared for.

I for one was pleased to see Charles and Camilla get married. They certainly look like they love each other.

Loki
07-16-2009, 12:30 PM
I prefer Camilla to Diana.

Amarantine
07-16-2009, 12:35 PM
Woah there! I was just curious. :) Other people not from the British Isles gave differing views about her and Charles, so I was interested in your view.

As I see it though, Prince Charles was arranged to marry Princess Diana and was madly in love with Camilla.
The outrage and tragedy of the whole situation to me was he was not given a choice, and had to marry a woman he neither loved or truly cared for.

I for one was pleased to see Charles and Camilla get married. They certainly look like they love each other.

He is a Princ Damn it! He could not have a choices as common people! How you could compare his position with the position of ordinary people?! What love? Come on...He is not serious and he doesn't deserve to be on British Trone!!!

There are certain commitments and obligation which he should respect! Camila could stay his mistress forever and not like this, fuj

traitor!:eek:

Absinthe
07-16-2009, 12:44 PM
Not based on looks, I hope! :D

Amarantine
07-16-2009, 12:46 PM

hmmm this could be interesting,:D but dear Ab you know what said about tastes ;) So we should forgive him...

Loki
07-16-2009, 12:47 PM

Well, she's not ugly. :D Only older. I'm sure she was pretty too in her younger years. :)

Absinthe
07-16-2009, 12:48 PM
Well, she's not ugly. :D Only older. I'm sure she was pretty too in her younger years. :)
:eek:

Lysander
07-16-2009, 12:53 PM
James Hewitt looks much better than Charles;)
Inbreeding can do that to you :).

In any case I rarely even bother to read a line in this scandal press as to me it seems as panem et circenses to keep the people(read sheep) in line.

If the prince would happen to be the father however it would be an immensely dishonourable thing.

Anyway, to me the first guy looks like an archetype Englishman.

Beorn
07-16-2009, 12:55 PM
What love?

The love that started in the 1970s and still is strong to this day.

There are certain commitments and obligation which he should respect!

True. I am a stickler for tradition myself, and can't abide by seeing traditions trampled and torn asunder merely on a whim, but the tradition of marrying your son off to the highest placed family of good stock - even though your son pleaded with you to not do so and to let him marry his only love - then that is one tradition I can let slip off of the map.

Amarantine
07-16-2009, 02:22 PM
I'm not traditionalist but some things def should be respect!

And concerning that love...hm...I heard that in the resent time dear Princ wanted to be separate a little bit from his Prnicess :P to have a little time just for himslef...he is sooo spoiled...

keep hoping:rolleyes:

Loki
07-16-2009, 02:24 PM
keep hoping:rolleyes:

What is so ugly about her? I don't see it. For a woman of her age, she is of above-average attractiveness.

Amarantine
07-16-2009, 02:35 PM
What is so ugly about her? I don't see it. For a woman of her age, she is of above-average attractiveness.

http://www.blogcdn.com/www.tmz.com/media/2008/04/0423_camila_bowles_skeleton.jpg

:rolleyes2:

De gustibus non est disputandum

Loki
07-16-2009, 02:38 PM
http://www.blogcdn.com/www.tmz.com/media/2008/04/0423_camila_bowles_skeleton.jpg

:rolleyes2:

De gustibus non est disputandum

That's not ugly. Post me a few pictures of old ladies in your family, and we can compare. ;)

Ĉmeric
07-16-2009, 02:41 PM
The 8th Earl Spencer, Harry's grandfather;

http://www.geneall.net/img/pessoas/pes_6952.jpg

George McCorquodale on the left, son of Diana's sister Sarah;

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=2227&stc=1&d=1247755087

It would appear that Harry takes after the Spencers. Rumor has it Charles stop sleeping with Diana after he had his heir & spare, then Diana became a wanton tramp.

If there had been any question about the paternity of Diana's second child I'm sure the royal abortionist would have been summoned to the palace.

Amarantine
07-16-2009, 02:41 PM
That's not ugly. Post me a few pictures of old ladies in your family, and we can compare. ;)

She is not old, she was born in 1947, in fact her birthday is tomorow, you can send a flowers to her. :P

There is no comparation with this beauty, and it is not just about physical apperance Loki, it's about heart and soul and she is not "good and sweet heart", not at all!

Jarl
07-16-2009, 03:41 PM
It would appear that Harry takes after the Spencers. Rumor has it Charles stop sleeping with Diana after he had his heir & spare, then Diana became a wanton tramp.

The only problem is... to be born such a fiery ginger, one must inherit two copies of the same allele. One from the mother and one from the father. While its evident that Diana had the gene (her father was a ginger too), I cannot trace any visible rufosity in the House of Windsor ;)

Ĉmeric
07-16-2009, 04:59 PM
What about the late Queen Mother's many English & Scottish aristocratic ancestors? Red hair is not uncommon among the British aristocracy & Charles was 1/4 British, curtesy of his maternal grandmother.

Jarl
07-16-2009, 06:34 PM
What about the late Queen Mother's many English & Scottish aristocratic ancestors? Red hair is not uncommon among the British aristocracy & Charles was 1/4 British, curtesy of his maternal grandmother.

Indeed. Red hair is common among Scots, but Queen Mother was not red, neither was her father nor her mother...

Ĉmeric
07-16-2009, 07:09 PM
http://www.celebrityclothingline.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/princess-beatrice.jpg

Princess Beatrice is also a ginger. There is no mistaking who her father is with that face. So there must be a redhair allele among the children of QE2.

Redhair is a recessive trait, that would account for it not showing up among the Queen mother's immediate family.