PDA

View Full Version : Imia/Kardak

Bugarash 1893
11-04-2012, 10:12 AM
Whats the point in this march?

I know the entire story,but dont see the sense...

Btw there are only antialbanian and antiFYROM chants here and nothing against turks?

Again,dont see any sense...

NP-8IX-ubXI

dralos
11-04-2012, 11:36 AM
silly people:D

Queen B
11-04-2012, 12:04 PM
Whats the point in this march?

I know the entire story,but dont see the sense...

3 Greek pilots were killed back then. Isn't enough for this march?

dralos
11-04-2012, 12:22 PM
neither albanians or fyromskis did kill them but you were to scarred to yell at the turks:D

Queen B
11-04-2012, 12:24 PM
neither albanians or fyromskis did kill them but you were to scarred to yell at the turks:D
You probably haven't seen other videos :lol:

Onur
11-04-2012, 11:21 PM
3 Greek pilots were killed back then. Isn't enough for this march?
You wanted it and you got it.

Turkey non-stop warned you for a week to go away from that islet which is 2 sea miles away from our mainland coast. You didn't listen to us and instead your government sent bunch of children with a giant bearded priest to plant a giant cross in there.

Your helicopter has been shot down while our commandos was in action because if we didn't do that, then your helicopter was going to open fire to our soldiers. So, in that sense, we prevented a full scale war by shooting down that helicopter.

Btw i remember that incident with only one dead Greek soldier. Was it 3?

Absinthe
11-05-2012, 08:56 AM
Basically people died and a large-scale diplomatic episode almost led to a war over a rock in the middle of the sea with two goats (or maybe one) due to a bunch of really stupid people on either side of the sea.

Flintlocke
11-05-2012, 11:44 AM
I wonder how many people will show up for this year's march. They got 15000 with no representation, now with 7% ??

Onur
11-05-2012, 01:29 PM
Basically people died and a large-scale diplomatic episode almost led to a war over a rock in the middle of the sea with two goats (or maybe one) due to a bunch of really stupid people on either side of the sea.
There was no living animal on that islet. Probably the fascist Greek priests or some drunk fisherman brought it and most likely the goats starved to death because there is nothing to eat in there, no plants, nothing.

just in case you are wondering, i know that because the entire islet is visible from our mainland coast by naked eye. So yes, Greek government sent their naval force, helicopters, commandos to invade a rocky islet that close to Turkish mainland back then and took an appropriate response in a week.

I wonder how many people will show up for this year's march. They got 15000 with no representation, now with 7% ??
Whats up with them? They are gathering just for cursing Turks, Albanians and Macedonians OR they wanna see new Kardak/Imia incident from Greece?

Why Greeks quickly forgets the lessons we taught you? You need another lesson after 15 years?

Γέλως
11-05-2012, 02:43 PM
just in case you are wondering, i know that because the entire islet is visible from our mainland coast by naked eye.
In case you are wondering I can dive from Kalolimnos to Imia with one breath.

Why Greeks quickly forgets the lessons we taught you? You need another lesson after 15 years?
Don't be so badass teacher, you'll tear apart your pantyhose.

Queen B
11-05-2012, 03:54 PM
This is an islet belongs to Greece.

We should open fire to all turkish soldiers and everyone trying to have access to our land.

Anusiya
11-05-2012, 04:02 PM
You wanted it and you got it.

Turkey non-stop warned you for a week to go away from that islet which is 2 sea miles away from our mainland coast. You didn't listen to us and instead your government sent bunch of children with a giant bearded priest to plant a giant cross in there.

No dead soldiers there. Pilots. Actually, Onur, it was Ciller's juggling which provoked the episode. It was meant to provoke from the start, and we took the bait. A Greek helicopter crashed. Btw. what happened to the Turkish special forces dispatch after the event? :rolleyes:

Bugarash 1893
11-05-2012, 09:58 PM
Whats the current situation there?

Is there a turkish flag,greek flag,cross?

Anusiya
11-05-2012, 10:08 PM
Whats the current situation there?

Is there a turkish flag,greek flag,cross?

Here...
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aegean_dispute)
Indulge yourself :D You have proven good with papers, manifests, maps, statistics and God what else! :D