Youre russian

Taxonomy
11-04-2012, 11:01 AM
Any prooves? Interesting.

RussiaPrussia
11-04-2012, 11:04 AM
Any prooves?
Its proven fact originally turks lived in russian territory,
we still have many turkish ethnics left which you forgot to take with you.

Talvi
11-04-2012, 11:07 AM
Its proven fact originally turks lived in russian territory,
we still have many turkish ethnics left which you forgot to take with you.

You have it all wrong. Actually its the Russians who are turks!

morski
11-04-2012, 11:09 AM

Christianized and Slavicized by Bulgarian missionaries.

Kemalisté
11-04-2012, 11:14 AM
So, what ?

RussiaPrussia
11-04-2012, 11:16 AM

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/5/59/Light_hair_coloration_map.png?uselang=ru
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/33/Westernparadigm_blue_eye_color_map.jpg
weird that Russians are whither than Bulgarians

Kemalisté
11-04-2012, 11:21 AM
Can I ask which sources were used on the preparation of that map ? because it seems to be inconsistent. The European part of Turkey is much darker than the rest of Turkey, even including the Eastern area ? :picard2:

Azalea
11-04-2012, 11:22 AM
That map is bullshit period!

And yes, a part of our ancestors came from Russian occupied territory, that's right.

ficuscarica
11-04-2012, 11:22 AM
Turkish tribes live on the southern edge of the former Soviet Union, but saying Turks come from Russia is nonsense. You could say that the Soviets expanded into Central Asia, where the Turks came from.

Onur
11-04-2012, 11:23 AM
When Turks had their own states, empires, institutions, army, culture and language in there, there was no such a thing as Russia, Russians or Russians language back then.

It is the Russians who currently occupies ancestral Turkic lands.

Christianized and Slavicized by eastern Roman missionaries.
Fixed for you because it was the same eastern Roman missionaries who christianized both Bulgars in Balkans and the Eurasian people to be named as Russians laters.

Kemalisté
11-04-2012, 11:23 AM

And yes, a part of our ancestors came from Russian occupied territory, that's right.

There was not even a Russian ethnicity when Turks migrated to Anatolia from Siberia and Central Asia. With this mentality, today's Americans come from indians...

Azalea
11-04-2012, 11:25 AM
There was not even a Russian ethnicity when Turks migrated to Anatolia from Siberia and Central Asia. With this mentality, today's Americans come from indians...

Never claimed the contrary.

The Lawspeaker
11-04-2012, 11:27 AM
I take it that you refer to some of the Turkic tribes that are living in Siberia's remotistan ?

Wolverine
11-04-2012, 11:35 AM
Youre russian
Troll?

http://webrulon.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/blog-troll.jpg#.UJZf84YwyjY

Pecheneg
11-04-2012, 11:38 AM
Turks came from Russia .Youre russian

I hope you're trolling otherwise you're sheer dumb.

Altay region (circled area in map) was urheimat of Turks.
http://i46.tinypic.com/2echwg6.jpg

and migration of Seljuk/Oghuz Turks
http://i46.tinypic.com/2lo2f6p.png

There was no "Russian" at that times, let alone "Russia"

morski
11-04-2012, 11:41 AM
Fixed for you because it was the same eastern Roman missionaries who christianized both Bulgars in Balkans and the Eurasian people to be named as Russians laters.

Not true. Check your chronology.

morski
11-04-2012, 11:42 AM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/5/59/Light_hair_coloration_map.png?uselang=ru
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/33/Westernparadigm_blue_eye_color_map.jpg

How's that relevant?

Kemalisté
11-04-2012, 11:47 AM
This guy is just a fascist, probably affected by neo-nazis in Germany. So I don't see his words coming from a proper/average Russian citizen.

sevruk
11-04-2012, 11:55 AM
Well if you think that many peoples "have come from Russia"

SKYNET
11-04-2012, 11:57 AM

where does this map come from? Sources?

Talvi
11-04-2012, 11:58 AM
This guy is just a fascist, probably affected by neo-nazis in Germany. So I don't see his words coming from a proper/average Russian citizen.

I disagree. The avergae Russian, just like the Chinese, has the impression that everything and everyone came from their country.

Partizan
11-04-2012, 11:58 AM
http://galeri.uludagsozluk.com/24/yaran-inci-s%C3%B6zl%C3%BCk-capsleri_110349.jpg

Perhaps we can attribute Russophilia in Turkish males to this claim :rolleyes:

The Lawspeaker
11-04-2012, 11:59 AM

It's absolute crap too. I see Dutchmen with blue eyes everyday.

Kemalisté
11-04-2012, 12:01 PM
http://galeri.uludagsozluk.com/24/yaran-inci-s%C3%B6zl%C3%BCk-capsleri_110349.jpg

Perhaps we can attribute Russophilia in Turkish males to this claim :rolleyes:

What about Turkish Serbophilians then ?

Kemalisté
11-04-2012, 12:02 PM
I disagree. The avergae Russian, just like the Chinese, has the impression that everything and everyone came from their country.

It's an unfounded claim. Most of Chinese and Russian people I knew were not like that. This forum hosts marginal people from all over the world who could hardly reflect the general opinion of the average citizens.

Partizan
11-04-2012, 12:03 PM
What about Turkish Serbophilians then ?

It was not political "Russophilia" I was mentioning to:

http://blog.milliyet.com.tr/oy-natasa-natasa--attin-beni-atasa-/Blog/?BlogNo=198824

"Oy nataşa nataşa, attın beni ataşa".

BTW, I'm not Serbophile but I support Serbia on Kosovo case, just like I support Georgia on Ossetia and Abhkazia cases or I support Moldova&Romania in Transnistria case.

Kemalisté
11-04-2012, 12:08 PM
BTW, I'm not Serbophile but I support Serbia on Kosovo case, just like I support Georgia on Ossetia and Abhkazia cases or I support Moldova&Romania in Transnistria case.

I don't blame anyone just because he likes a nation. But I just point out the absolute hypocrisy in you, accusing others of Russophilia but joining Serbian nationalist groups and straining your muscles to gain their sympathy (for example your promoting Milos Krasic in Serbian forums), not to mention your using a Serbian-origin nickname.

I also support Serbia on Kosovo case, but that's not the point.

Partizan
11-04-2012, 12:15 PM
I don't blame anyone just because he likes a nation. But I just point out the absolute hypocrisy in you, accusing others of Russophilia but joining Serbian nationalist groups and straining your muscles to gain their sympathy (for example your promoting Milos Krasic in Serbian forums), not to mention your using a Serbian-origin nickname.

I also support Serbia on Kosovo case, but that's not the point.

Well, I joined "Kosovo is Serbia" group, which is for people who support that case and Serbian Pub group for Serbs and people who like Serbs.

Partizan is Serbian-origin?

Partizan is the Serbo-Croatian, Macedonian, and Slovene term for a partisan. It is usually used in those languages to denote a member of the World War II resistance movement, the Yugoslav Partisans, which are always mentioned in those languages without the adjective "Yugoslav", i.e. simply as "Partisans" or "Partizani" (plural of "Partizan").

It is used among all Yugoslavia. Not to forget, their leader Tito was a Slovene-Croat mix. So what?

About Milos Krasic, it is nice a foreign footballer respects Atatürk. If a Bosniak or Croat footballer would do the same, I'd appreciate that too.

Plus, for thousands of times I defended Bosniaks and I said Bosniaks are my favourite Slavs but I have positive towards to Serbian people too. You can call me as a Yugonostalgic, if you want.

İşin gücün yok mu kardeşim senin?

mysticism
11-04-2012, 12:19 PM
I don't see what's wrong with a Turk being a Serbophile, Serbs were/are a noble people who've always shown respect where it is due. I see much of this in Turks too.

Kemalisté
11-04-2012, 12:20 PM
I don't see what's wrong with a Turk being a Serbophile, Serbs were/are a noble people who've always shown respect where it is due. I see much of this in Turks too.

Of course there is no problem. I was just pointing out the hypocrisy in that person accusing people of Russophilia here. It's not a problem when you fetishize Serbia but it's bad when you like Russia based on sharing common goals and ideology.

Partizan
11-04-2012, 12:25 PM
Of course there is no problem. I was just pointing out the hypocrisy in that person accusing people of Russophilia here. It's not a problem when you fetishize Serbia but it's bad when you like Russia based on sharing common goals and ideology.

You can never see that I talk against Turkic interests because of my symphatic towards to Serbia. However you even harshly criticised Azerbaijan and called our Uyghur brothers as terrorists because of your Russophilia and Maoist/pro-China towards.

Kemalisté
11-04-2012, 12:32 PM
You can never see that I talk against Turkic interests because of my symphatic towards to Serbia. However you even harshly criticised Azerbaijan and called our Uyghur brothers as terrorists because of your Russophilia and Maoist/pro-China towards.

There are lots of Turks living in Kosovo, and as a matter of fact they are treated much better than they could be under Serbian rule. They enjoy privileges and political rights there.

And Uyghurs have no any relationship with Turkish people, who belong to Oghuz group. Biologically the majority of the Turkish people are the inheritor of the ancient Anatolian peoples rather than Central Asian Turkic tribes. But Turks in Kosovo are actually Turkish people, who we have more blood relationship than Uyghurs. So, your situation is worse. The only reason you advocate Uyghurs and other Central Asian states is your utopic fascist pan-turkist ideas. But apparently it does not work when it comes to Kosovo.

mysticism
11-04-2012, 12:35 PM

I believe there isn't much hypocrisy because being a Russophile whilst Turkic is sort of counter to your own nationality. Since Russians wield dominion over many turkic peoples and suppress their self-determination.

Kemalisté
11-04-2012, 12:39 PM
I believe there isn't much hypocrisy because being a Russophile whilst Turkic is sort of counter to your own nationality. Since Russians wield dominion over many turkic peoples and suppress their self-determination.

I'm only responsible of my own people. Why the hell I should care about steppe tribes in Central Asia who biologically we have no much connection with ? I'm not a racist. Political ideologies based on utopic racistic goals are destined to fail.

And as if you care about self-determination. What happent to the self-determination rights of Kosovon people then ?

Azalea
11-04-2012, 12:41 PM
I'm only responsible of my own people. Why the hell I should care about steppe tribes in Central Asia who biologically we have no much connection with ? I'm not a racist. Political ideologies based on utopic racistic goals are destined to fail.

lol you idiot

Partizan
11-04-2012, 12:42 PM
There are lots of Turks living in Kosovo, and as a matter of fact they are treated much better than they could be under Serbian rule. They enjoy privileges and political rights there.

Serbians are treating Turks in Sanjak very well. However Albanians are silencely assimilating Turks in Kosovo, also they try to show Turks in Macedonia as "Albanians".

And Uyghurs have no any relationship with Turkish people, who belong to Oghuz group. Biologically the majority of the Turkish people are the inheritor of the ancient Anatolian peoples rather than Central Asian Turkic tribes. But Turks in Kosovo are actually Turkish people, who we have more blood relationship than Uyghurs. So, your situation is worse.

Wut wut wut? (http://www.genomenewsnetwork.org/articles/07_03/ancient.shtml) I knew you don't have strong nationalist feelings but denying our Central Asian roots is just a treason to our lineage! BTW I don't think Serbs are doing nuclear tests on Turks of Kosovo:

l0jV0D2Xevk

Kemalisté
11-04-2012, 12:44 PM
lol you idiot

Prove the opposite. I doubt you are slant-eyed or yellow-skinned. You are a Hittite, Lydian, Troyan or whatever ancient Anatolian civilization. Digest it. This is a scientific fact, and a reasonable person will not buy utopic pan-turkist claims.

Azalea
11-04-2012, 12:44 PM

And Uyghurs have no any relationship with Turkish people, who belong to Oghuz group.

Speak for yourself, kiro.

Biologically the majority of the Turkish people are the inheritor of the ancient Anatolian peoples rather than Central Asian Turkic tribes. But Turks in Kosovo are actually Turkish people, who we have more blood relationship than Uyghurs. So, your situation is worse. The only reason you advocate Uyghurs and other Central Asian states is your utopic fascist pan-turkist ideas. But apparently it does not work when it comes to Kosovo.
Biologically, you have very little in common with Balkan Turks too. So going by your racist mindset, you shouldn't give a fuck about them either. Your real brothers, based on genetics, would be the Armenians and Kurds.

http://news.az/photos/page-photo/50883.jpg

^From me to you. To celebrate your brotherhood with your genetic cousins.

mysticism
11-04-2012, 12:49 PM

And as if you care about self-determination. What happent to the self-determination rights of Kosovon people then ?

Kosovo Albanians for the most part are a recent population who migrated into the Kosovo region in the 17th-18th centuries from Northern Albania...and they weren't Majority in the region until a half a century of systematic displacement of the Serbs occurred from Kosovo. (During Nazi-Germany and Tito's Yugoslavia).

The Turkic peoples of Siberia and Southern Russia have been in those areas for millenias and when the Russian empire arrived there.

Kemalisté
11-04-2012, 12:50 PM
It's nice to see some racists trying to misproven a scientific fact. How many Turks have slant eyes and yellow skin ? this alone is enough to put an end to pan-turkist bullsh*t. Just because I don't give credit to racist claims and advocate science, they're going to declare me as a traitor and lynch me. Don't worry, I'm much more nationalist and patriotic than you fake steppe warriors. Because I advocate the interests of my nation unlike you, the successors of epic dreamer Enver Pasha who died in a stupid way for the sake of the utopic ideas you all support.

Truth hurts.

Partizan
11-04-2012, 12:56 PM
It's nice to see some racists trying to misproven a scientific fact. How many Turks have slant eyes and yellow skin ? this alone is enough to put an end to pan-turkist bullsh*it.

Well even in this forum, me and Siberian Cold Breeze are examples of Turanid or part-Turanid looking Turks. There are many Turanid looking Turkish examples like Burak Özçivit, Türkü Turan, Serdar Ortaç etc.

Also typology doesn't explain everything but also genetics do... (http://www.genomenewsnetwork.org/articles/07_03/ancient.shtml)

Please don't pretend to be a Kemalist while Atatürk founded TTK and he was interested about Central Asian origins of us, remove "Altaic" from your profile and write "Iranic" since you're probably some kinda Zaza or Kurdish descendant of Seyid Rıza.

Azalea
11-04-2012, 01:00 PM
It's nice to see some racists trying to misproven a scientific fact.

Which scientific fact? Where did I say anything about genetics except for the fact that if your friendship and brothership is based on genetics, you have to exclude Balkan Turks from your caring too as they have very little in common with you, just like the Turks from Central Asia.

How many Turks have slant eyes and yellow skin ? this alone is enough to put an end to pan-turkist bullsh*t.

LMFO. This is how you are trying to teach me science? I have almost 15% Mongoloid admix (FYI, Turkmens have something around 16%) and don't look anything Asian. But for simple people like you, it's all about the looks I guess. So don't talk about science when you have no freaking clue.

Not science. Just because I don't give credit to racist claims and advocate science, they're going to declare me as a traitor and lynch me. Don't worry, I'm much more nationalist and patriotic than you fake steppe warriors. Because I advocate the interests of my nation unlike you, the successors of epic dreamer Enver Pasha who died in a stupid way for the sake of the utopic ideas you all support.

Racist claims? Racism has NEVER been the motive for Pan-Turkism. So all this BS about Pan-Turkism being BS because of genetics doesn't prove anything. Besides the fact that you have no idea about genetics, you have no idea about Pan-Turkism and Turkic peoples either.

The only racist and person who is using racism here, is you.

Azalea
11-04-2012, 01:02 PM
Well even in this forum, me and Siberian Cold Breeze are examples of Turanid or part-Turanid looking Turks. There are many Turanid looking Turkish examples like Burak Özçivit, Türkü Turan, Serdar Ortaç etc.

I guess those Turks should be shipped back to Central Asia ASP. I mean, look at those slanted eyes, they have nothing in common with Turkish people!

;)

Azalea
11-04-2012, 01:03 PM
Oh just to make clear: I am no Pan-Turkist, perhaps a cultural Pan-Turkist at most. But I just can't stand ingorant hypocrite people like Kemaliste.

Kemalisté
11-04-2012, 01:04 PM

Also typology doesn't explain everything but also genetics do... (http://www.genomenewsnetwork.org/articles/07_03/ancient.shtml)

Please don't pretend to be a Kemalist while Atatürk founded TTK and he was interested about Central Asian origins of us, remove "Altaic" from your profile and write "Iranic" since you're probably some kinda Zaza or Kurdish descendant of Seyid Rıza.

It was necessary in that period to have Turkish people gain a new national identity after centuries of rule under ummah conscious. However, it's known that he harshly criticized turanist ideology and Enver Pasha's utopic ideas many times.

Well, Alevi Turkmens are Altaic people, that's a fact. Although we are more Turk-blooded unlike you who were islamized and turkified during the Ottoman expansion. But apparently those donmehs are more royalist than the king. :D we don't advocate racism and ideologies formed around racistic ideas. That's the necessity of rationalism and scientific thought, which Ataturk pointed out as the basics of the Kemalist ideology.

Azalea
11-04-2012, 01:05 PM
It was necessary in that period to have Turkish people gain a new national identity after centuries of rule under ummah conscious. However, it's known that he harshly criticized turanist ideology and Enver Pasha's utopic ideas many times.

Well, Alevi Turkmens are Altaic people, that's a fact. Although we are more Turk-blooded unlike you who were islamized and turkified during the Ottoman expansion. But apparently those donmehs are more royalist than the king. :D we don't advocate racism and ideologies formed around racistic ideas. That's the necessity of rationalism and scientific thought, which Ataturk pointed out as the basics of the Kemalist ideology.

Do you have anything to back this up? :)

Kemalisté
11-04-2012, 01:07 PM
Lol '' racism has never been a motive for pan-turkism '' look at the crappy claim :D do you know what racism means anyway ? any ideology formed around race is simply racism.

Go play in your steppes, those who think that they are the descendants of Attila. I'll not involve in this bullsh*t conversation anymore.

Partizan
11-04-2012, 01:14 PM

Yes, yes, yes that is why he put nationalism as one of his principles.

Well, Alevi Turkmens are Altaic people, that's a fact. Although we are more Turk-blooded unlike you who were islamized and turkified during the Ottoman expansion. But apparently those donmehs are more royalist than the king. :D

How do you know that? Have you analyzed my blood sample or something like that? :picard1: BTW yes, Alevi Turkmens are Turks but as Prof.Dr. Yusuf Halaçoğlu stated, there are some Armenian renegades among Kurdish Alevis. You must be one of them like Kemal Kılıçdaryan.

Lol '' racism has never been a motive for pan-turkism '' look at the crappy claim :D do you know what racism means anyway ? any ideology formed around race is simply racism.

Turkic people is a meta-ethnicity, not a race, idiot. There are three main races, "negroid", "caucasoid", "mongoloid". And since pan-Turkism is not based on a racial supremacy unlike Afrocentrism or Pan-Germanism, it is not a racist ideology.

Partizan
11-04-2012, 01:15 PM
Go play in your steppes, those who think that they are the descendants of Attila. I'll not involve in this bullsh*t conversation anymore.

You don't need to discuss, we saw your real face. It is enough.

Kemalisté
11-04-2012, 01:21 PM
Yes, yes, yes that is why he put nationalism as one of his principles.

Ataturk's nationalism is not an ethnic one.

How do you know that? Have you analyzed my blood sample or something like that? BTW yes, Alevi Turkmens are Turks but as Prof.Dr. Yusuf Halaçoğlu stated, there are some Armenian renegades among Kurdish Alevis. You must be one of them like Kemal Kılıçdaryan.

And here you've revealed the racist view in your subconscious, insulting a whole people and trying to degrade a person over his alleged ethnicity. The only left-wing in you would be Nazism, nothing else.

Turkic people is a meta-ethnicity, not a race, idiot. There are three main races, "negroid", "caucasoid", "mongoloid". And since pan-Turkism is not based on a racial supremacy unlike Afrocentrism or Pan-Germanism, it is not a racist ideology.

It is ethnic nationalism. Ethnic nationalism is a type of racism.

ChildOfTheJin
11-04-2012, 01:23 PM
Kemaliste could be right, From wiki:

Pan-Turkism is and has always been a movement viewed with suspicion by many, often perceived as nothing else but a new form of Turkish imperial ambition. Some view the movement as racist and chauvinistic, particularly when considering the associated racial and historical teachings. Specifically, the young Turks who carried pan-Turkist ideologies[13][14] as their guiding principle are accused of the Armenian Genocide, Greek genocide and Assyrian Genocide.

Kemalisté
11-04-2012, 01:26 PM
Kemaliste could be right, From wiki:

The article is true with the exception of the last sentence.

Legion
11-04-2012, 01:32 PM
Kosovo Albanians for the most part are a recent population who migrated into the Kosovo region in the 17th-18th centuries from Northern Albania...and they weren't Majority in the region until a half a century of systematic displacement of the Serbs occurred from Kosovo. (During Nazi-Germany and Tito's Yugoslavia).

The Turkic peoples of Siberia and Southern Russia have been in those areas for millenias and when the Russian empire arrived there.

Millenias? :confused:

What parts of Siberia are you talking about?

Partizan
11-04-2012, 01:34 PM

However he have never denied connection between Turkey's Turks and Central Asian Anatolian Turks. He even suggested strenghtening those ties.

And here you've revealed the racist view in your subconscious, insulting a whole people and trying to degrade a person over his alleged ethnicity. The only left-wing in you would be Nazism, nothing else.

It was you who called non-Alevi Turks as dönme, sorry. BTW to me, Agop Dilaçar is more Turk than Kemal Kılıçdaryan since unlike this Dersim jerk Dilaçar worked for Turkic interests. If I call K.Kılıçdaroğlu as Kılıçdaryan it is because of that he damages Kemalism and his party works against Turkishness nowadays.

It is ethnic nationalism. Ethnic nationalism is a type of racism.

Racism is completely different. You can't see pan-Turkists attacking black people for their color for example.

Hayalet
11-04-2012, 01:37 PM
Why the hell I should care about steppe tribes in Central Asia who biologically we have no much connection with ? I'm not a racist.
If you start caring about certain peoples when you think you have biological connection to them and stop when you think you don't, doesn't that mean you are the one who's being racist here?

Besides, what's the meaning of these?

Kemalisté

Meta-Ethnicity: Altaic
Ethnicity: Anatolian Turk
Subrace: Turkic
Ancestry: Turkmen from Tunceli

mysticism
11-04-2012, 01:38 PM
Millenias? :confused:

What parts of Siberia are you talking about?

? The Tuvan, Chuvash, Siberian Tatars, etc.

Legion
11-04-2012, 01:41 PM
? The Tuvan, Chuvash, Siberian Tatars, etc.

Russians are no less "native" to southern Russia and Siberia than Turkic tribes. And Turks came from elsewhere too, and they haven't been their for millenias.

immortaltendency
11-04-2012, 01:54 PM
HAHA.

The only thing concerning Russia and Turks are Proto-Turks to capture Slavic proto-region easily while Slavs don't know nothing.

Pecheneg
11-04-2012, 01:57 PM
It's nice to see some racists trying to misproven a scientific fact. How many Turks have slant eyes and yellow skin ?
I knew that you had no idea about how genetic works.

It would be a good article to start.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_history_of_the_Turkish_people#Comparison_o f_Turkish_Genetics_with_Turkmen_Genetics

http://i46.tinypic.com/2n6dz74.jpg

The results for Kayseri were similar to results for Istanbul. These results suggest that Turkmens of Turkmenistan are fundamentally West Asian genetically and similar to Turks of Turkey. Furthermore the Siberian genetic content in Turkmens and Turks of Turkey are comparable suggesting a significant Turkmen influx into Anatolia if indeed the source population of Turks of Turkey were Turkmens of Seljuqs.

Depending on the source population of Turks of Anatolia this suggests a significant Turkmen population must have migrated to Anatolia to have passed on these Siberian and East Asian segments to the current Turkish population. If that source population is Turkmens of Turkmenistan then Anatolia must have received a Turkoman migrant population approximately equal to its original population size.

Well, Alevi Turkmens are Altaic people, that's a fact. Although we are more Turk-blooded unlike you who were islamized and turkified during the Ottoman expansion.
An armeno-kurdish hybrid from tunceli has no right to claim Turkoman ancestry. No wonder you love Kılıçdaroğlu, since he is also an armeno-kurdish from tunceli, just like you.

But apparently those donmehs are more royalist than the king.

to the Turkish members who still support CHP;
Here is Kemalisté, a perfect representative of "new-CHP". :)

mysticism
11-04-2012, 01:58 PM
Russians are no less "native" to southern Russia and Siberia than Turkic tribes. And Turks came from elsewhere too, and they haven't been their for millenias.

As far as I know the Turkic homeland is adjacent to Mongolia...that is basically Tuvan territory and Siberia/Southern Far-east Russia.

in 820AD, Siberia and eastern Russia was just a bunch of Turkic tribes
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/b/b5/Uyghur_Khaganate.png/800px-Uyghur_Khaganate.png

ChildOfTheJin
11-04-2012, 02:01 PM
As far as I know the Turkic homeland is adjacent to Mongolia...that is basically Tuvan territory and Siberia/Southern Far-east Russia.

in 820AD, Siberia and eastern Russia was just a bunch of Turkic tribes
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/b/b5/Uyghur_Khaganate.png/800px-Uyghur_Khaganate.png

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/b/b3/2006-07_altaj_belucha.jpg/250px-2006-07_altaj_belucha.jpg

The top of Belukha in the Altay Mountains in Mongolia is shown here. The mountain range is thought to be the birthplace of the Turkic people

Lol, Tibetans had a empire, what happened to being peaceful?

Legion
11-04-2012, 02:02 PM

in 820AD, Siberia and eastern Russia was just a bunch of Turkic tribes.

What do you mean by southern Russia? I thought it refers to the southern half west of Urals. AFAIK, Siberia is everything east of Urals.

Dacul
11-04-2012, 02:03 PM

No is weird that turks are whiter than south romanians ,bulgarians,italians and south spaniards,rofl.

mysticism
11-04-2012, 02:04 PM
What do you mean by southern Russia? I thought it refers to the southern half west of Urals. AFAIK, Siberia is everything east of Urals.

Sorry man, I'm not a pro-at Russian geographical terminology. I just mean the southern borders of Russia. Obvi in this case, east of the caspian.

mysticism
11-04-2012, 02:06 PM
HAHA.

The only thing concerning Russia and Turks are Proto-Turks to capture Slavic proto-region easily while Slavs don't know nothing.

Not sure what you're attempting to say here.

Legion
11-04-2012, 02:06 PM
Sorry man, I'm not a pro-at Russian geographical terminology. I just mean the southern borders of Russia. Obvi in this case, east of the caspian.

What about the Scythians? Should we say Turks occupied their lands following this logic? Their historical range extended to a large portion of Siberia.

ChildOfTheJin
11-04-2012, 02:09 PM
No is weird that turks are whiter than south romanians ,bulgarians,italians and south spaniards,rofl.

That is the percentage of light eyes, not skin colour. Dark eyes is common among meds

mysticism
11-04-2012, 02:10 PM
What about the Scythians? Should we say Turks occupied their lands following this logic? Their historical range extended to a large portion of Siberia.

Yeah, I actually believe that the Turkic tribes absorbed the Scythians and Sarmatians when they established their khanates westward. The Kazakhs Uzbeks and Kyrgistanis have lots of Sarmo-Scythian blood and culture.

Dacul
11-04-2012, 02:11 PM
And yes turkish people came/were and still are from/on the actual territory of Russia also.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/0a/Map-TurkicLanguages.png
But that is not because turks are russians,but because Russia had until about 1584 norwegian viking ruling class (rurikids) so they thought to get a "little more" land,since the land they already had was too "small" for their desires,rofl.
Last tzar from rurikid dinasty was Ivan the terrible.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ivan_the_Terrible

Legion
11-04-2012, 02:12 PM
Yeah, I actually believe that the Turkic tribes absorbed the Scythians and Sarmatians when they established their khanates westward. The Kazakhs Uzbeks and Kyrgistanis have lots of Sarmo-Scythian blood and culture.

Russians are also largely of Sarmatian stock, they were reclaiming their lands then :rolleyes:

mysticism
11-04-2012, 02:15 PM
Russians are also largely of Sarmatian stock, they were reclaiming their lands then :rolleyes:

True, but I was speaking of Siberia/Far-east Russia, don't think the Sarmatians reached there :thumb001:

Partizan
11-04-2012, 02:15 PM

Well, since Scythian language is unknown(it is assumpted as Iranic based on some Hittite texts found in Iran, Saqqez) and since geographically Turkic people fill where Scythians lived mostly, I think Turkic people can rightfully claim Scythians as their ancestors. There is even a Turkic tribe called Sakhas in Siberia.

immortaltendency
11-04-2012, 02:17 PM
Not sure what you're attempting to say here.

Yes my friend real than yours lame scientific claim, just examine the Hun Turks.

Legion
11-04-2012, 02:22 PM
Well, since Scythian language is unknown(it is assumpted as Iranic based on some Hittite texts found in Iran, Saqqez) and since geographically Turkic people fill where Scythians lived mostly, I think Turkic people can rightfully claim Scythians as their ancestors. There is even a Turkic tribe called Sakhas in Siberia.

Though I haven't researched much about the Iranicness of Scythians, I highly doubt that those texts are the sole evidence. Most scholars do verify an Iranic language. Regardless, it's far more likely they were IE speaking than Turkic.

Geographically Russians also fill the areas where Scythians live, they can claim Scythians/Sarmatians as their ancestors too.

ChildOfTheJin
11-04-2012, 02:24 PM
Scythian blood is present in all kinds of people in Eurasia.

Dacul
11-04-2012, 02:26 PM
Though I haven't researched much about the Iranicness of Scythians, I highly doubt that those texts are the sole evidence. Most scholars do verify an Iranic language. Regardless, it's far more likely they were IE speaking than Turkic.

Geographically Russians also fill the areas where Scythians live, they can claim Scythians/Sarmatians as their ancestors too.

Oh really,Scythians were living in Siberia and they were having border with Japan?
:rofl:
It seems you do not know Russia had Alaska also,guess scythians were living in Alaska also.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/6/65/Russian_Federation_%28orthographic_projection%29.s vg

Partizan
11-04-2012, 02:28 PM

Some scholars ascribe certain inscribed objects found in the Carpathian Basin and in Central Asia to the Scythians, but the interpretation of these inscriptions remains disputed (given that nobody has definitively identified the alphabet or translated the content).

An inscription from Saqqez written in the Hieroglyphic Hittite script may represent Scythian: [8]

Transliteration:

pa-tì-na-sa-nà tà-pá wa-s₆-na-m₅ XL was-was-ki XXX ár-s-tí-m₅ ś₃-kar-kar (HA) har-s₆-ta₅ LUGAL | par-tì-ta₅-wa₅ ki-ś₃-a₄-á KUR-u-pa-ti QU-wa-a₅ | i₅-pa-ś₂-a-m₂

Transcription:

patinasana tapa. vasnam: 40 vasaka 30 arzatam šikar. UTA harsta XŠAYAL. | Partitava xšaya DAHYUupati xva|ipašyam

Translation:

"Delivered dish. Value: 40 calves 30 silver šiqlu. And it was presented to the king. | King Partitavas, the masters of the land property."

King Partitava equates to the Scythian king called Prototyēs in Herodotus (1.103) and known as Par-ta-tu-a in the Assyrian sources. ("Partatua of Sakasene" married the daughter of Esarhaddon c. 675 BC)

The Issyk inscription, found in a Scythian kurgan dating approximately to the 4th century BC, remains undeciphered, but some authorities assume that it represents Scythian.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scythian_languages

By the way, it is the Scythian inscription from Issyk:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/7/72/Issyk_inscription.png

To me, it resembles Turkic runes:

http://www.dilimiz.com/dil/bilgekagan1.jpg

http://www.sikharchives.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/scythians_map.jpg

Ukrainians, more likely.

Legion
11-04-2012, 02:30 PM
Oh really,Scythians were living in Siberia and they were having border with Japan?
:rofl:
It seems you do not know Russia had Alaska also,guess scythians were living in Alaska also.

:picard2: This thread is about Turkic speakers and the lands they dwell on. Those lands do not cover Japan or Alaska.

Legion
11-04-2012, 02:35 PM
Ukrainians, more likely.

As well as southern Russians. I think the proto-Slavs were also partially Sarmatian.

Peyrol
11-04-2012, 02:37 PM

Lol @ "1-19% light eyes" in central Italy.

SKYNET
11-04-2012, 03:00 PM
Lol @ "1-19% light eyes" in central Italy.

this map has been created by an amateur kids who don't have any skills in the such areas. I guess it was just kidding for everyone here

StonyArabia
11-04-2012, 03:06 PM
Well if you think that many peoples "have come from Russia"

Indeed because Russians annexed their lands and Slavized them. Such as the Finnic peoples, the Ugric peoples, and the Caucasian peoples. In each region the Russians intermixed and adopted some of the traditions of these people. Russification is still ongoing in the Caucasus for example.

Dacul
11-04-2012, 03:40 PM
I must tell a thing,that the map posted here about the percentage of light eyes is very true for the people in south-east Romania.
I know is not accurate for the people in central Italy,cause I saw other statistics,but I think is very accurate for the people from South Italy.

Lathander
11-04-2012, 04:08 PM
Prove the opposite. I doubt you are slant-eyed or yellow-skinned. You are a Hittite, Lydian, Troyan or whatever ancient Anatolian civilization. Digest it. This is a scientific fact, and a reasonable person will not buy utopic pan-turkist claims.

It is pathetic that you need a second explanation about your contradiction.

"Why the hell I should care about steppe tribes in Central Asia who biologically we have no much connection with ?I am not racist"

If the first sentence is not racist,then what is racist?

I hope you will not need a third explanation.

Also I am not sure partizan,ashina and other nationalist guys here aim to add uzbekistan to our borders.

Well, Alevi Turkmens are Altaic people, that's a fact. Although we are more Turk-blooded unlike you who were islamized and turkified during the Ottoman expansion. But apparently those donmehs are more royalist than the king. :D .

Anti racist guy is being racist again.I can't decide if this is an hypocrisy or plain stupidity.

It seems you are one of the clueless folk who call themselves "Atatürk milliyetçisi" (Atatürk nationalist).I have a big surprise for you,Atatürk was not an"Atatürk milliyetçisi",since there is no nation called Atatürk.But he was a turkish nationalist.

He picked a name of an ethnicity to be the identity of the republic,but your mind is not able evaluate this right?

He said so many words to tell his pride of turkishness.

He founded TTK and TDK,but he did not encouraged any search about armenian language right?

And someone ordered to measure the skulls of the turks in 1936.Guess who he was. And the race issue was told in the history books in early years of republic.

If you want to be an internationalist\communist whatever else,then be,I am not holding you back.But don't try to twist the facts and take advantage of Atatürk's name to show yourself more patriotic.
It am sure Atatürk was not very sympathetic towards parasites.

Su
11-04-2012, 07:03 PM
What type of a troll thread is that actually?

Su
11-04-2012, 07:10 PM
In fact I believe this thread is waste of bandwidth. Just wondering whether we should keep or close it.

ChildOfTheJin
11-04-2012, 07:12 PM
In fact I believe this thread is waste of bandwidth. Just wondering whether we should keep or close it.

It is making hostility between your Turkish brothers, Close it.

Siberian Cold Breeze
11-04-2012, 07:14 PM
It's nice to see some racists trying to misproven a scientific fact. How many Turks have slant eyes and yellow skin ? this alone is enough to put an end to pan-turkist bullsh*t. Just because I don't give credit to racist claims and advocate science, they're going to declare me as a traitor and lynch me. Don't worry, I'm much more nationalist and patriotic than you fake steppe warriors. Because I advocate the interests of my nation unlike you, the successors of epic dreamer Enver Pasha who died in a stupid way for the sake of the utopic ideas you all support.

Truth hurts.

Nasıl bir mantık bu ?

Ne yapsalardı atalarımız Anadoluya geldiklerinde "Irkçı Sarı Azınlık "yönetimi mi kursalardı ,Aryenlerin Hindistanda yaptığı gibi kast sistemi kurup insanları sınıflara mı ayırsalardı.Böyle bir sosyal yapı hangi Türk topluluğunda var ki Avrupa ağzıyla konuşup ırkçı olmadıkları için atalarımızı suçluyorsun ..sonra dönüp Türkler arasında ırk ayrımı yapıyorsun ve bunun üstüne bi de bizi ırkçı olmakla suçluyorsun.

Evet ,atalarımız en doğru ve mantıklı olanı yaptılar ,geldikleri bu coğrafyadaki insanlara benzediler .Zaten buraya Sibirya'dan direkt gelmemişlerdi ,diyelim ki öyle olsun, bi grup değişik görünüşlü yabancının buradaki halkla kaynaşmadan bu coğrafyada tutunması mümkün olur muydu?
Bu hem doğaya uygun çünkü doğadaki her varlık bulunduğu ortama uyum sağlayarak değişir ,hem de sosyal/stratejik olarak dahiyane bir çözüm .

Biz kendi kültürümüze tarihimize geçmişimize sahip çıkıyoruz .Türk tarihini ,kültürünü sadece Anadolu ve balkanlar diye kökünden kopuk bir şekilde yaşayamayız .Bu eğer senin için hayalcilikse,gerçek hayatta bir deney yap , kopmuş bir dalı toprağa sapla ,bakalım kaç gün yaşatabileceksin?

morski
11-04-2012, 07:14 PM
Turks are actually Russians says the OP. That'd explain their obsession with Russian women.:D

Partizan
11-04-2012, 07:15 PM
Turks are actually Russians says the OP. That'd explain their obsession with Russian women.:D

I meant that while saying "Russophilia" at first :D

Anatolian Eagle
11-04-2012, 07:24 PM
Youre russian

No we are Serbs

immortaltendency approves

morski
11-04-2012, 07:25 PM
No we are Serbs

Confirmed.:thumb001:

Partizan
11-04-2012, 07:27 PM
No we are Serbs

CCCC and cCc seemed similar to me, I don't know that is why :p

Nurzat
11-04-2012, 07:27 PM
turks are not even turkic, let alone russian... they're turkised armeno-anatolids

Su
11-04-2012, 07:36 PM
1 more insult and the thread will be closed.

Su
11-04-2012, 07:45 PM
^I warned about the insults, didn't I?

Thread closed.

Su
11-04-2012, 10:23 PM
I am re-opening the thread with the hope nobody will insult each other using words like shit, ape etc.

Lathander
11-05-2012, 12:03 AM
By the way, I feel so proud and white for being from russia.

Hail,mother Russia:cool:

XMEvYSmMce4

and here the legend comes

gLhC2eTkVCM

Partizan
11-05-2012, 12:06 AM
turks are not even turkic, let alone russian... they're turkised armeno-anatolids

Not really:

http://www.genomenewsnetwork.org/articles/07_03/ancient.shtml

The researchers found that interbreeding between Europeans and Asians occurred much earlier than previously thought. They also found DNA sequences similar to those in present-day Turks, supporting the idea that some of the Turkish people originated in Mongolia.

Skeletons from the most recent graves also contained DNA sequences similar to those in people from present-day Turkey. This supports other studies indicating that Turkish tribes originated at least in part in Mongolia at the end of the Xiongnu period.

If you are going to say, "Turks are only %8 mongoloid", according to dodecad Turkmens are only %16 mongoloid. Turkic=/=Mongoloid.

TheMagnificent
11-05-2012, 12:08 AM
I must admit, they have a powerful national anthem.

Ze9J82qfzUo

Sophie
11-05-2012, 12:23 AM
It doesn't matter where the Seljuk/Oghuz tribes came from. They were not culturally similar at all to the Hittite/Arab descendents who call themselves "Turk" today.

Lathander
11-05-2012, 01:27 AM
It doesn't matter where the Seljuk/Oghuz tribes came from. They were not culturally similar at all to the Hittite/Arab descendents who call themselves "Turk" today.

Same idiocy again from same kind of idiot.You probably know nothing about turkish culture but want to degrade us in some way.It is natural since you are a iranian with inferiority complex who pretended to be european.Ok,you are a good aryan girl,or boy whatever you are.

Lathander
11-05-2012, 01:29 AM
I must admit, they have a powerful national anthem.

Ze9J82qfzUo

Wow,really good.

Also red army coir is very good too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YmueN5j5tbY

Sophie
11-05-2012, 02:31 AM
Same idiocy again from same kind of idiot.You probably know nothing about turkish culture.

I know a lot actually. Culturally you are very different from them.

Su
11-05-2012, 09:50 AM
I know a lot actually. Culturally you are very different from them.

Keep believing in your dreams.

Pecheneg
11-05-2012, 10:27 AM
They were not culturally similar at all to the Hittite/Arab descendents who call themselves "Turk" today.
keep dreaming of same bullshit.

http://i49.tinypic.com/2cyk3zr.jpg

These results suggest that Turkmens of Turkmenistan are fundamentally West Asian genetically and similar to Turks of Turkey. Furthermore the Siberian genetic content in Turkmens and Turks of Turkey are comparable suggesting a significant Turkmen influx into Anatolia if indeed the source population of Turks of Turkey were Turkmens of Seljuqs. Interestingly enough Siberian genes in the Aydin region of Turkey is even higher than in Turkmenistan. Turks' Anatolian neighbors/relatives Armenians and Greeks lack Siberian and East Asian genes all together. Depending on the source population of Turks of Anatolia this suggests a significant Turkmen population must have migrated to Anatolia to have passed on these Siberian and East Asian segments to the current Turkish population. If that source population is Turkmens of Turkmenistan then Anatolia must have received a Turkoman migrant population approximately equal to its original population size.

You iranians are nothing but orientalid(arabids) with extra south asian admixture.
Iranians
http://i48.tinypic.com/xnrn1y.jpg
http://i46.tinypic.com/303iyhe.jpg
http://i50.tinypic.com/142bxhg.jpg

kabeiros
11-05-2012, 10:40 AM
''Turks' Anatolian neighbors/relatives Armenians and Greeks lack Siberian and East Asian genes all together''. Pecheneg
yesterday you told me that Greeks are Turks, but today you say that Greeks lack the east Asian genes all together. It's good to see that you came to your senses :thumb001:

Pecheneg
11-05-2012, 11:24 AM
''Turks' Anatolian neighbors/relatives Armenians and Greeks lack Siberian and East Asian genes all together''. Pecheneg
yesterday you told me that Greeks are Turks, but today you say that Greeks lack the east Asian genes all together. It's good to see that you came to your senses :thumb001:

I was talking about "Karamanlides" who are descendants of Turkopoles (http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=50243).

Wolverine
11-05-2012, 11:26 AM
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/image/serverpage/image-id/24591iF9BE7432FE53C47F/image-size/medium?v=mpbl-1&px=-1

RussiaPrussia
11-05-2012, 11:04 PM
seriously i was just a bit trolling but i have a point in saying turkey and also many other tribes like the original european aryan settlers or the germans like the goths lived or came from russia. Russia is like the mother of europe breeding all european populations at some point.
I respect turks i just want to see how you react in being called russians lol.

And yeah youre right back in the day the land didnt belong to russia but what was it called back then? Why no one cared to keep living there? You see every asian part has a name middle east, india, east asia, central asia or south east asia which obviously represents also a cultural sphere. But no one is saying north asia to the russian part everyone is calling it siberia or simple russia. Because it were the russian people who cultivated the land to the most extend as possible and gave it its cultural makeup along with remaining indigenous populations. Russians did many good things for the asian part like saving siberian tigers and other flora and fauna from extension (in china and korea tigers they are extinct). The indigenous people were never treated like the indians in america who were mostly all killed they exist and are in many parts also the majority and have their own territories and their languages are official in their regions like in yakutia for example.

Onur
11-06-2012, 12:07 AM
And yeah youre right back in the day the land didnt belong to russia but what was it called back then?

But no one is saying north asia to the russian part everyone is calling it siberia or simple russia. Because it were the russian people who cultivated the land to the most extend as possible and gave it its cultural makeup along with remaining indigenous populations.
You better check why that region is being called as Siberia.

Sabir/Sabar was one of the Turkic tribes inhabited in that territory and it`s been called with their tribal name as Siberia.

Almost the entire geographical names of the current Russian federation are Turkic. Some are still with same spelling today but some slightly changed like the Khazar empire`s capital city of iki-ev (double house-fortress) became Kiev today.

Il Principe
11-06-2012, 12:11 AM
Turks are quite obviously not from Russia, nor even in that nearby area. The Ottoman Turks (the progenitors of the modern Turkey) were essentially a multi-ethnic collective of East-Mediterranean and Anatolian people who happened to speak a Turkic language that was brought from Central Asia by the distant Eurasian ancestors of one out of these formative groups, and had a largely Persian culture.

Turkish claims on Central Asia, due to similar languages spoken, are about as valid as Norwegian claims on Pakistan - in other words, not at all.

but some slightly changed like the Khazar empire`s capital city of iki-ev (double house-fortress) became Kiev today.
Kiev is far older than the Khazar Empire. In fact, it used to be a Scandinavian Viking colony at one point.

Lathander
11-06-2012, 12:47 AM
The Ottoman Turks (the progenitors of the modern Turkey) were essentially a multi-ethnic collective of East-Mediterranean and Anatolian people who happened to speak a Turkic language that was brought from Central Asia by the distant Eurasian ancestors of one out of these formative groups, and had a largely Persian culture.

A wrong guess,far from reality.First,the turkish language was not brougt by distant ancesters of anyone but by turkish nomads themselves.Some of these tribes still keep their pastoral nomad lifestyle despite the ottoman efforts to settle them down.Second they were pretty much turkic by culture.Ottoman archives tell the newcomer turkmen tribes name by name.Also some most famous folk tales of early ottoman era tells tribe names and very turkic traditions and lifestyles.

Seriously,I don't know why some folk like to tell their imaginations about us like they are truth.

Talvi
11-06-2012, 04:27 AM

Sabir/Sabar was one of the Turkic tribes inhabited in that territory and it`s been called with their tribal name as Siberia.

Almost the entire geographical names of the current Russian federation are Turkic. Some are still with same spelling today but some slightly changed like the Khazar empire`s capital city of iki-ev (double house-fortress) became Kiev today.

this sounds better:

The word Siberia originates from the Siberian Tatar Turkic word for "sleeping land" - sib ir

Mortimer
11-06-2012, 04:32 AM
lol @Talvi the Turkic Sqwa

Talvi
11-06-2012, 05:03 AM
lol @Talvi the Turkic Sqwa

Whats sqwa?

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Sqwa

Mortimer
11-06-2012, 05:05 AM
Whats sqwa?

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Sqwa

sqwa is a native american woman, the term native americans uses for their wifes, dont you know it from western movies?

Talvi
11-06-2012, 05:13 AM
sqwa is a native american woman, the term native americans uses for their wifes, dont you know it from western movies?

no, i dont have interest in american movies.

also, siberia is super awesome, and should be acknowledged as not belonging to russkies.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-qxEZmT0C3UU/TnPiOORhxJI/AAAAAAAAHEc/WKb-qPvlwiI/s1600/Siberia12.jpg

immortaltendency
11-06-2012, 05:28 AM
No we are Serbs

You're Turkic/pure Turk, my shit approves HAHAHAHA.

Kill yourself you troll without genetic knowledge.

immortaltendency
11-06-2012, 05:39 AM
CCCC and cCc seemed similar to me, I don't know that is why :p

cCc similar to you sand niggers who think themselves Turkic. HAHA

Onur
11-06-2012, 12:36 PM
Kiev is far older than the Khazar Empire. In fact, it used to be a Scandinavian Viking colony at one point.
No the city of Kiev is not older than Khazar empire. Do not spread your false information.

Khazar state established in early 7th century and by the 9th century, they were fully controlling Eurasia;

http://www.american-buddha.com/AHIDDENHAND.98.jpg

Vikings was doing trade activities with them in earlier times but they took control of Kiev in 11th century, by defeating Khazars. Thats exactly when Russian people invented.

Cannabis Sativa
11-06-2012, 12:37 PM

Says the one from Mengrelian leftover Colchis Tribe, an half-brain Jizzlamist Laz folk member who can't even think a crap after 12.00 P.M. Seriously Laz tribes are known with their low iq. Proven with facts. Have you seen any notable Laz apart from mafioso tendencies and cheap Veli Göçer like works in construction sites. Of course not. Perhaps it might be the reason why Georgian section cancelled.

Lathander
11-06-2012, 01:31 PM

Says the idiot laz who think himself as a slav:picard2:

Anatolian Eagle
11-06-2012, 07:18 PM
You're Turkic/pure Turk, my shit approves HAHAHAHA.

Kill yourself you troll without genetic knowledge.

Seems like your shit is smarter than yourself.

RussiaPrussia
11-07-2012, 03:18 PM

http://translate.google.de/translate?sl=ru&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=de&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Fru.wikipedia.org%2Fwiki%2F%D0%A1%D0 %B8%D0%B1%D0%B8%D1%80%D1%8C%23.D0.AD.D1.82.D0.B8.D 0.BC.D0.BE.D0.BB.D0.BE.D0.B3.D0.B8.D1.8F

http://translate.google.de/translate?sl=de&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=de&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Fde.wikipedia.org%2Fwiki%2FT%C3%BCrk en_%28Verb%29&act=url

d3cimat3d
12-25-2012, 11:16 PM
http://i48.tinypic.com/w2m884.jpg

Imamudin
03-25-2015, 08:48 PM
Modern Turks are mainly pre-Turkic Anatolians similar to Greeks with minor Central Asian influence.

Peter Nirsch
03-25-2015, 08:50 PM
many Russians and Turks have a chinky face indeed.

LightHouse89
03-25-2015, 09:08 PM

don't be a hater. you are part Russian.

Böri
03-26-2015, 05:38 AM
Modern Turks are mainly pre-Turkic Anatolians similar to Greeks with minor Central Asian influence.

East Asian is circa 11% in Turkish. Oghuz Turks who came here 1000 years ago estimated 25-30%. Anatolian native in Turks is different from today Greeks in Greece as they are heavy Albanian, Wallach and Slavic influenced.

Pennywise
03-26-2015, 04:48 PM
Oh, I feel so white!

Turkminator
03-26-2015, 08:28 PM
i feel a biological closeness to russian women, but we do not have commonalities with you.

Taiga Lake
03-26-2015, 08:36 PM
They aren't 100% sure were the Turks originated but this is what wikipedia says: It is generally agreed that the first Turkic people lived in a region extending from Central Asia to Siberia with the majority of them living in China historically. Historically they were established after the 6th century BCE.[63] The earliest separate Turkic peoples appeared on the peripheries of the late Xiongnu confederation about 200 B.C [63] (contemporaneous with the Chinese Han Dynasty). So they partly come from Siberians, but back then Siberia wasn't part of Russia yet so they aren't Russians.