PDA

View Full Version : Off Topic from the Lisa Watts thread(Spanish trouble)

Pallantides
11-04-2012, 07:41 PM
OFFTOPIC

LOL, spaniards have always got this problem against eastbaltid-inspiredtypes. some member even called pure faelid oliver kahn a depigmented mongol some time ago, LOOOL

'chinky' look is actually more mesolithic european than any look south of the alps and south of the carpathians... does admitting some eastbaltid-inspired person is genuinely european infringes your europeanness or what is the problem?

i am sick of spaniards on these fora... the way they ruin topics, the hate speeches... it's ok we're debating and have the right to speak our minds but your ways of perceiving things are delusional imo. and now i'm sure you'll come to counter my fair comment with some ludicrous accuses and low-caste language and reasoning. but i do not care :D i could even give up showing here if it pleases you darlings

(shitstorm approaching)

I can definitely relate to what Le coq Atroce is saying, ever since I joined the forum I have from time to time been harassed by Spanish members.
They rarely present any facts or good arguments for their opinions and usually retort to insults and often get rather tiresome.

Bridie
11-04-2012, 07:47 PM
I can definitely relate to what Le coq Atroce is saying, ever since I joined the forum I have from time to time been harassed by Spanish members.
They rarely present any facts or good arguments for their opinions and usually retort to insults and often get rather tiresome.

Crikey, what have I started here, then? :eek: :D

Such presumptions abound....

Pallantides
11-04-2012, 07:56 PM
Crikey, what have I started here, then? :eek: :D

Such presumptions abound....

Sorry it don't really have much to do with you(I know you are Australian;)), but I think the topic itself is important, as certain Spanish members do have a habit of doing what Le coq Atroce mentions.

Damićo de Góis
11-04-2012, 08:00 PM
There were no spaniards in that thread, Mary Bryant is australian. The thread should be renamed to "Australian trouble".

Pallantides
11-04-2012, 08:02 PM
There were no spaniards in that thread, Mary Bryant is australian. The thread should be renamed to "Australian trouble".

The subject itself is not necessarily related to the thread itself, but rather what have happened in plenty of other threads.

Calling other Europeans as Asians or Mongoloids without any facts or evidence and then blabbering on about true Westerners, Cristiano Viejos and who knows what and when someone counter their bullshit with factual arguments they retort to name calling and insults.

Peyrol
11-04-2012, 08:07 PM
Some castillian members, in the past, were also used to troll and harassing Detfri/Veleda about her "siryan look" or "southasian admisture", sometimes continuously.

Bridie
11-04-2012, 08:07 PM
The thread should be renamed to "Australian trouble".
Hey! :Bondage1:

You don't want to go there, Alex.... :aufsmaul_2:

Damićo de Góis
11-04-2012, 08:12 PM
Hey! :Bondage1:

You don't want to go there, Alex.... :aufsmaul_2:

I'm not saying you're trouble, i'm just saying that you were the only one on the Lisa Watts thread who was remotely spanish (you do have a spanish flag). So in this case people started talking about something that wasn't there.

:p

Bridie
11-04-2012, 08:20 PM
I'm not saying you're trouble, i'm just saying that you were the only one on the Lisa Watts thread who was remotely spanish (you do have a spanish flag). So in this case people started talking about something that wasn't there.

:p

I know, it's quite silly. I'm not even remotely Spanish, I just live here (with my Spanish husband and son). My perspective is my own and nothing to do with any Spaniards, online or in real life.

It's quite telling to me that the Skandies here are getting so defensive actually... Lisa Watts (English surname, by the way!) DOES look like a depigmented ching chong and opinons were asked for... and you know what they say, 'if you don't want to know the answer, don't ask the question'! ;)

Insuperable
11-04-2012, 08:27 PM
I know, it's quite silly. I'm not even remotely Spanish, I just live here (with my Spanish husband and son). My perspective is my own and nothing to do with any Spaniards, online or in real life.

It's quite telling to me that the Skandies here are getting so defensive actually... Lisa Watts (English surname, by the way!) DOES look like a depigmented ching chong and opinons were asked for... and you know what they say, 'if you don't want to know the answer, don't ask the question'! ;)

http://imageshack.us/a/img41/5969/facepalmay.jpg

Pallantides
11-04-2012, 08:38 PM

I think finžaų wanted serious opinions.:p

She is not even remotely Chinese looking:
http://i.imgur.com/WTvMS.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/b9XeP.jpg

Fact is Scandinavians have very little Asian influence(as shown by genetics) so it's more about annoyance than being defensive. These type of features are native to Europe and have developed independently from Asians.

Bridie
11-04-2012, 08:39 PM
You haven't seen many Chinese people, have you Palla...

Pallantides
11-04-2012, 08:43 PM
You haven't seen many Chinese people, have you Palla...

I have seen plenty of Chinese, Vietnamese and other types of East Asians, I have seen enough to know this woman look not even remotely like them.

Bridie
11-04-2012, 08:45 PM
I have seen plenty of Chinese, Vietnamese and other types of East Asians, I have seen enough to know this woman look not even remotely like them.
Well the fact that you would lump the Vietnamese in with the Chinese (when I'd never mentioned the former) says a lot to me. They look nothing alike!

Pallantides
11-04-2012, 08:47 PM
Vietnamese are the largest East Asian immigrant group in my country therefore I'm mostly exposed to them, I didn't lump them together, I have seen many Chinese as well and know they look different from each other.

There is no Chinese woman who look even remotely like that Danish girl.
http://www.theepochtimes.com/n2/images/stories/large/2009/02/19/902152147411371.jpg

Nurzat
11-04-2012, 08:52 PM
does this romanian girl look chinese too?

http://www.flu.ro/files/articles/34/4882/files/alexandra%20u.jpg
http://img31.imageshack.us/img31/3932/47399104.jpg

or this other romanian:
http://images.fashionmodeldirectory.com/model/000000121381-cristina_lazar-fullsize.jpg
http://images.fashionmodeldirectory.com/model/000000121384-cristina_lazar-fullsize.jpg

or this romanian couple:
removed (fb...)

none of these probably doesn't score more asian than i do (~3% siberian)

Kazimiera
11-04-2012, 08:55 PM
I don't see Asian in either one of the pictures. Sorry.

Bridie
11-04-2012, 09:06 PM
does this romanian girl look chinese too?

or this other romanian:

or this romanian couple:

none of these probably doesn't score more asian than i do (~3% siberian)

By God, yes!

Kazimiera
11-04-2012, 09:13 PM
The last picture, the Romanian, she does look somewhat Asian.

Nurzat
11-04-2012, 09:17 PM
The last picture, the Romanian, she does look somewhat Asian.

she is a rather extreme example but it is also the posture. in other pics looks less siberian-inspired. however, that kind of cheekbones/eyes are not typical but a common sight in eastern europe in natives and i don't think it should be dubbed as non-euro. some have the same traits and are blue-eyed blonde, as the guy in the pic. in most the vibe is not strident, in some is

Kazimiera
11-04-2012, 09:25 PM
she is a rather extreme example but it is also the posture. in other pics looks less siberian-inspired. however, that kind of cheekbones/eyes are not typical but a common sight in eastern europe in natives and i don't think it should be dubbed as non-euro. some have the same traits and are blue-eyed blonde, as the guy in the pic. in most the vibe is not strident, in some is

Yes. It is possibly the photo.

Although the first few pictures you posted are definitely not Asian.