PDA

View Full Version : @Feminazis

Black Sun Dimension
11-05-2012, 01:39 PM
I assume you agree with:

Mandatory conscription for women in the military (Israel is the only country that has it)
Equal custody rights
Women should work as many hours as men do: "Oh, but we have to take care of the kids"...

Activists tend to offer two solutions for this state of affairs. First is that fathers should take equal responsibility for child care. After all, while men have tripled the number of hours they're in charge of the kids since 1970, women still put in more hours on the domestic front. But even if we could put a magic potion in the nation's water supply and turn 50% of men into Mr. Mom, that still leaves the growing number of women with no father in the house. Over 40% of American children are now born to unmarried women. A significant number—though not a majority—are living with their child's father at birth. But in the next few years when those couples break up, which is what studies show they tend to do, guess who will be left minding the kids? (Answer: women are much more likely than men to gain custody of the children) That's discrimination.

Which brings us to the second proposed solution for the hours gap: generous family-leave and child-care policies. Sweden and Iceland are frequently held up as models in this regard, and they do have some of the most extensive paternity and maternity leave and publicly funded child care in the world.

Yet even they also have a persistent hours and wage gap. In both countries, mothers still take more time off than fathers after the baby arrives. When they do go back to work, they're on the job for fewer hours. Iceland's income gap is a yawning 38%—that is, the average women earns only 62 cents to a man's dollar. Even Sweden's 15% gap—though lower than our 23% one—is far from full parity.

All over the developed world women make up the large majority of the part-time workforce, and surveys suggest they want it that way. According to the Netherlands Institute for Social Research, in 2008 only 4% of the 70% of Dutch women who worked part-time wished they had a full-time job. A British Household Panel Survey interviewing 3,800 couples discovered that among British women, the happiest were those working part-time.

A 2007 Pew Research survey came up with similar results for American women: Among working mothers with minor children, 60% said they would prefer to work part-time, while only 21% wanted to be in the office full-time (and 19% said they'd like to give up their job altogether). How about working fathers? Only 12% would choose part-time and 70% wanted to be full-time.

Read more (http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052702303592404577361883019414296.html)

Another thing. Women tend to gravitate towards different areas of the economy, which in some cases equals a thinner paycheck. They prefer a safe working environment with regular schedules. Whereas it's the men that are willing to take undesirable jobs with hostile conditions, with long working hours and overnight shifts. Such jobs pay more because otherwise no one would want to do them. This explain a lot of the gender-wage gap among men and women, but feminazis conveniently overlook these facts.

Yay or Nay?

QuelleHorreur
11-05-2012, 02:03 PM
Simone de Beauvoir, the mother of feminism said:
"No woman should be authorized to stay at home and raise her children. Society should be totally different. Women should not have that choice, precisely because if there is such a choice, too many women will make that one."
So...this is the voice of someone who is supposed to be engaged in women's wellfare?

As it is with most things, nature will overcome.
Most women want babies and they want to see them more then once in a while.

This is an eternal truth, and a thorn in the eye of feminists,
who presume every statistical difference in men/women behaviour
is the result of a nationwide assemblage of men
plotting and cackling evilly about how they are going to keep women
from getting jobs, bragging about who they raped today
and dreaming of making a lovely saggy lampshade of their spouse.

dralos
11-05-2012, 02:11 PM
my mother looked after us(she is the kinda the image feminists hate but she does work) more than my father and both are happily married for 22years and present

Flintlocke
11-05-2012, 05:51 PM
Feminism doesn't exist outside the academia, and every type of equality falls apart in an emergency situation. So don't worry about it.

Tabiti
11-05-2012, 06:01 PM
At work I do what the males do. In school I learnt what the boys did. In the gym I do the same exercises...The only difference is size and what's under the pants. Same for all the women in the Western world I guess. Also, it happened to be much better educated than my partner and to earn double than him. Is he unhappy about that? No, since he is not a guy with complexes about his manliness. Do I search for someone richer? No, because I don't suffer from that female "take care of me" syndrome.
So, what's the purpose of that thread? What natural equality has to do with feminazism?

Black Sun Dimension
11-05-2012, 06:13 PM
So, what's the purpose of that thread? What natural equality has to do with feminazism?

The purpose is quite obvious but, what are you talking about? You wrote a lot of nothing and I fail to see how it relates to this thread.

Äike
11-05-2012, 06:37 PM
Women having equal responsibilities with men... I think that my eyes won't see that day.

QuelleHorreur
11-05-2012, 06:41 PM
At work I do what the males do. In school I learnt what the boys did. In the gym I do the same exercises...The only difference is size and what's under the pants. Same for all the women in the Western world I guess. Also, it happened to be much better educated than my partner and to earn double than him. Is he unhappy about that? No, since he is not a guy with complexes about his manliness. Do I search for someone richer? No, because I don't suffer from that female "take care of me" syndrome.

Tabiti, the fact that there are women who are just as strong or stronger than most males doesn't mean that, in general, men don't develop more bodymass more easily. The fact that some women do men's jobs an some men do women's jobs does not mean that there isn't a general preferance and applicability that women versus men have when it comes to either "caring' and part-time jobs and on the other side 'risky' or intensive jobs (see above)
An yes, there is difference in intelligence
There are more women of average intelligence then men (there are more dumb men than women) but at the same time, there are also more highly intelligent men than there are higly intelligent women
(women's intelligence is more equally spread)

You say that the only difference is "under the pants" but that difference has had huge impact in the way men and women developed.
And allthough human culture has changed, human nature hasn't, as becomes clear when reading the above statistics.

Flintlocke
11-05-2012, 06:42 PM

What's natural equality?

ficuscarica
11-05-2012, 06:43 PM
Please go to an army where they have women in fighting units. A relative of me was in Afghanistan. When the Taliban shot rockets at their camp the women were crying....
They also had to carry the women´s bags on marches. Gender equality is the worst thing that can happen to an army, at least in fighting units.

arcticwolf
11-05-2012, 06:49 PM
Please go to an army where they have women in fighting units. A relative of me was in Afghanistan. When the Taliban shot rockets at their camp the women were crying....
They also had to carry the women´s bags on marches. Gender equality is the worst thing that can happen to an army, at least in fighting units.

Ficus is absolutely right. Combat unit is no place for a woman, and men act stupid if there are females in the unit. They try to protect them at all cost even at the expense of the mission objective. This is unacceptable. The idiocy of that policy puts good soldiers lives and mission objectives in peril. Dumbest idea ever.

ficuscarica
11-05-2012, 06:53 PM
I found this here extremely interesting:
KQ2xrnyH2wQ

Flintlocke
11-05-2012, 06:57 PM
At work I do what the males do. In school I learnt what the boys did. In the gym I do the same exercises...The only difference is size and what's under the pants.

Men aren't made to work or go to the gym, we're made to kill prey and enemies.

Mary
11-05-2012, 07:03 PM
I assume you agree with:

Mandatory conscription for women in the military (Israel is the only country that has it)
Equal custody rights
Women should work as many hours as men do: "Oh, but we have to take care of the kids"...

Another thing. Women tend to gravitate towards different areas of the economy, which in some cases equals a thinner paycheck. They prefer a safe working environment with regular schedules. Whereas it's the men that are willing to take undesirable jobs with hostile conditions, with long working hours and overnight shifts. Such jobs pay more because otherwise no one would want to do them. This explain a lot of the gender-wage gap among men and women, but feminazis conveniently overlook these facts.

Yay or Nay?

1) No, it's a waste of time.

Who's going to do the cooking and cleaning?

2) No, the children should go to the man.

We already have equal custody rights. Women are not more likely to gain custody, men who are weak and stupid are more likely to lose custody.

3) No, women should stay in the home. We have to take care of the kids.

kabeiros
11-05-2012, 07:33 PM
very interesting video ficus, thanks

Tabiti
11-05-2012, 08:18 PM
Men aren't made to work or go to the gym, we're made to kill prey and enemies.
Following the same logic: Women aren't made for cooking and cleaning, we're made to pick berries and keep the fire in the cave :)
As for statistic - learnt that science enough not to give a fuck about it...
As for women in the army - they existed since the dawn of humanity.
Certain body and hormonal differences in women lack them of enough physical power and aggression, however in certain circumstances all female creatures can fight mostly to defend themselves and their offspring.
In fact some female qualities can help in certain military areas. One recent example - thousands of women fought in the Red army. Since then it is known women are good snipers. Why not agents, doctors, engineers? No one says women should be only on the battlefield or that war is lead only on the battlefields.

Mary
11-05-2012, 08:34 PM
Do you guys feel you can relate to this guy here,

Nir-Xjj7PII

Maybe you should boycott Valentine's day.

Graus
11-05-2012, 08:36 PM
I am all for equal opportunities/rights and against preferential treatment. Which obviously makes me an rape enabling misogynist, who needs to check his "privilege".

Kazimiera
11-05-2012, 08:48 PM
I assume you agree with:

Equal custody rights

Yay or Nay?

1) I'm not sure I agree with mandatory military conscription in general, men or women. But if a country is to have mandatory military conscription, then men and women must go do their time.

2) Absolutely for equal custody rights.

3) Yes, women should work the same amount of hours as men, regardless if there are kids or not. I don't have children but I constantly have to stand in and work overtime because this one's child has a cough, or that one needs to attend a school concert and then I am expected to be sympathetic to their needs too. If you are not able to give 100% towards your work (as is expected of childless women and men) then you shouldn't be working. Unless it is a part time job with limited hours chosen specifically BECAUSE there are children in the picture. But if you take on a job which stipulates 8 hours work a day, then it is YOUR responsibility to work 8 hours a day like everyone else.

Flintlocke
11-05-2012, 09:13 PM
Go ahead get to the front lines but don't complain when half your face is blown away by shrapnel and you're not that pretty anymore, or when you are gangraped to death by drunken enemy (or friendly) troops. And don't complain in basic training when you are exhausted, sleepless, waist deep in mud and shit, with other panicked recruits walking all over you.

And don't complain about sexual molestation or sexist jokes, if you want equal treatment get involved in gritty fistfights with the other army buddies, and be prepared for lots of grabass.

Fortunately most women are smart enough to avoid this mess and aren't insecure enough to prove themselves or regard their womanness as a weakness, but if you want the anti-Darwin award, be my guest.

Anusiya
11-05-2012, 10:01 PM
I don't know how Israelis can do this, but it appears their women are extremely emancipated and capable of a wide range of labor. They are respectable, but to be honest I don't want women in the army. They lack initiative, they are more provisional and less fast thinking. They of course can work as civilian personnel, from secretaries to mechanics, but not guns and shit.

Bridie
11-05-2012, 10:09 PM
Feminism is for communists.