PDA

View Full Version : Billy Wright LVF nobody

Creeping Death
07-16-2009, 10:14 AM
The Billy Wright Inquiry (http://www.billywrightinquiry.org/timetables/)
http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/150000/images/_151917_wright.jpg
The Inquiry will post information regarding the timetables for oral hearings on this section of the website.

The Inquiry will publish the witness schedule for the forthcoming week of oral hearings, setting out the dates on which witnesses shall be giving their evidence.
Search Witness Timetable

Sorry, there are no witnesses available to display matching your current criteria.
No witnesses..........:dielaughing:

The INLA hero Christopher McWilliam who gunned down LVF wanker Billy Wright
http://www.irishnews.com/webimages/20080630/news7.jpg

Dalriada
07-16-2009, 03:05 PM
The INLA hero Christopher McWilliam who gunned down LVF wanker Billy Wright]

Hero?

Multiculturalist Marxist drug-dealer, more like.

He was not half the man Billy Wright was, and could never hope to be. Billy Wright faced the Marxist INLA members unarmed, and still managed to put up a brave fight before dying a martyr's death.

Creeping Death
07-16-2009, 05:57 PM
and still managed to put up a brave fight before dying a martyr's death.Yeah, gunned down in a van and according to prison guards screaming for help:thumb001:

Dalriada
07-17-2009, 03:22 PM
Yeah, gunned down in a van and according to prison guards screaming for help:thumb001:

Pure and utter lies (although we've come to expect nothing less from you).

Billy managed to boot one of his cowardly attackers in the face a number of times before being shot; he did not scream for his life, he fought for it, but a fist and boot is unfortunately no match for a firearm.

Creeping Death
07-18-2009, 03:59 AM
Billy managed to boot one of his cowardly attackers in the face a number of times before being shot; he did not scream for his life, he fought for it, but a fist and boot is unfortunately no match for a firearm.What a load Horse Shit, I suppose the ambush team all stood there whilst he did this, LOL.

Creeping Death
07-18-2009, 04:03 AM
An Phoblacht/Republican News (http://republican-news.org/archive/1998/January08/08loyv.html)
Billy Wright was shot dead in the H Blocks of Long Kesh two weeks ago. The shooting was carried out by INLA prisoners, housed in a separate wing of the same block as LVF inmates. Wright, nicknamed by the media King Rat, has been directly linked to over 40 sectarian killings in the North. An open advocate of random sectarian attacks on the Catholic community his victims included teenage girls, Eileen Duffy and Katrina Rennie, a pregnant woman, Kathleen O Hagan and pensioners, Charlie and Teresa Fox.
You expect that from Blacks in home invasion cases.

Orange&BlueBear
07-18-2009, 01:12 PM
You expect that from Blacks in home invasion cases.

Yip he was bloody, he played the republicans at their own game. They murdered a Protestant or a British soldier, he murdered Roman Catholics on mass. He played a game with the republicans if he didn't kill the republicans themselves he shot their wifes or other family members cold crude but effective, it showed the republicans no matter were they hid the violence was going to come to their own families doorsteps and with Billy Wrights men in Mid Ulster going full guns blazing and having some success at putting the fear into the rebels and the UVF and UDA in Belfast starting to reach the stage in the early 90s that they were starting to kill as many people as the IRA and eventually out killing them and with the UDA in North Antrim Londonderry really getting its killing machine into order in the early 90s in 4 years the loyalist paramilitaries killing nearly as many people as they had in the previous 20 it sent out the message to the IRA you kill someone in our community the pay back will happen and will be bloody.

No matter what anyone thinks about loyalist tactics for many years they got it wrong but in the early 90s Roman Catholics in republican areas were putting pressure on the IRA to stop after the IRA had committed an attack it wasn't safe to enter a bar or betting shop particularly in Belfast without worrying about gunmen coming in and shooting you, when the Shankill bomb happened on the 23rd October 1993 the whole of Republican areas of West and North Belfast were empty people were scared to leave their homes because they knew heavy retaliation was coming their way.

Creeping Death
07-18-2009, 07:41 PM
Yip he was bloody, he played the republicans at their own game.He was a total cowardly wanker who was expelled from the UVF and ordered to leave Northern Ireland by his own people. The reality of his assasination was the Loyalist UDA (http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/northern_ireland/6695541.stm) and British security forces (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cory_Collusion_Inquiry) colluding together to have the INLA assassinate him. How else do you think the INLA smuggled a weapon into Maze and got through the segregated areas of the prison to do the deed.

when the Shankill bomb happened on the 23rd October 1993 the whole of Republican areas of West and North Belfast were empty people were scared to leave their homes because they knew heavy retaliation was coming their way.
How would you know that you were only 6 years of age at the time!

Orange&BlueBear
07-18-2009, 07:50 PM
He was a total cowardly wanker who was expelled from the UVF and ordered to leave Northern Ireland by his own people. The reality of his assasination was the Loyalist UDA (http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/northern_ireland/6695541.stm) and British security forces (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cory_Collusion_Inquiry) colluding together to have the INLA assassinate him. How else do you think the INLA smuggled a weapon into Maze and got through the segregated areas of the prison to do the deed.

How would you know that you were only 6 years of age at the time!

I know because people have told me what it was like at that time.

We all know the INLA colluded with the British State in order to wipe out the biggest threat to the peace-process but how the hell did the UDA collude in his killing?

Creeping Death
07-18-2009, 08:32 PM
I know because people have told me what it was like at that time.
Oh well forgive me you are a fountain of knowledge.

We all know the INLA colluded with the British State in order to wipe out the biggest threat to the peace-process but how the hell did the UDA collude in his killing?
You only have to read the Billy Wright Inquiry (http://www.birw.org/Days%2023%20to%2027.html)

DO1 suggested that the UVF had three options regarding Billy Wright

1. Kill him outright

2. Negotiate cooperation

3. Make a formal break and for him to form a new group.

DO1 believes that by July 1996 the UVF leaders had opted for option 1.
Better yet just read from Day 35 of the inquiry (http://www.birw.org/Day%2035.html):

Billy Wright was concerned about the safety of his visitors if UVF visitors knew they were visiting him. He told Mr McNeill that he would rather his name not be mentioned so that the visitors could be a bit safer. Mr McNeill mentioned that although at the Maze there was provision for separate visiting areas, the visitors’ reception area was not segregated and that when the Prison Officer said “Prisoner for Mr Wright” the visitor might have been set upon by other visitors.

Mr McNeill was shown a note of a reference to Billy Wright doing a deal with John White whereby he would take UDA prisoners onto his wing. There was some concern that the UVF would try to slip prisoners onto the LVF wing to try to undermine Billy Wright’s safety. Billy Wright was going to set up his own allocation committee to try to prevent this happening. Billy Wright was quite well informed of how the UDA and UVF would react to his wing and his actions. Mr McNeill explained this as stemming from his dealings with them outside the prison.

The UVF threatened prison staff and took up places in the Maze’s hospital and demanded separate accommodation with reference to H6. Mr McNeill said that assaults and threat of assaults on prison staff was so common, especially outside the prison; this could have been why there were no reports of this in the MIAR.
There had to be collusion between the Ulster Squatters and Security services in the assasination of Wright, just face it.

Dalriada
07-18-2009, 08:55 PM
There had to be collusion between the Ulster Squatters and Security services in the assasination of Wright, just face it.

There's not the slightest scrap of real evidence to back that republican wet-dream up.

Creeping Death
07-18-2009, 09:23 PM
There's not the slightest scrap of real evidence to back that republican wet-dream up.
From your own British testicle sack came the Billy Wright Inquiry (http://www.birw.org/Days%2023%20to%2027.html), go figure, your own peoples were witnesses, you kill your own people by allowing the INLA to do it.

Dalriada
07-18-2009, 09:40 PM
The day I believe any "British" Government inquiry is the day that you can be certain I've completely lost all sanity.

I remain convinced that Billy Wright was murdered by INLA terrorists acting in collusion with the "British" government; with that same government running the inquiry, we were never going to get the truth.

Orange&BlueBear
07-18-2009, 11:11 PM
Originally Posted by Orange&BlueBear

You only have to read the Billy Wright Inquiry

Quote:
DO1 suggested that the UVF had three options regarding Billy Wright

1. Kill him outright

2. Negotiate cooperation

3. Make a formal break and for him to form a new group.

DO1 believes that by July 1996 the UVF leaders had opted for option 1.

The UDA and the UVF are two different organisations:rolleyes2:

Creeping Death
07-19-2009, 09:52 AM
The UDA and the UVF are two different organisations:rolleyes2:
Huh, I thought I was clear on that:

UDA, LVF or UVF what do I care your all the same multi-culturalist animals to me, and like Blacks you sell your own people out.

Obviously you dont read the links I provide:

HAG believes that the UDA and UVF position was one of reactive response to what PIRA might or might not do. He believed there was grass roots pressure to return to violence and that it would not have helped the leadership of either the UVF or UDA to remove Wright.

UDA and UVF members, if not directly involved with the LVF, were co-operating with them.

Dalriada
07-19-2009, 12:34 PM
Huh, I thought I was clear on that

You weren't, you replied to a question about the UDA with an "answer" relating solely to the UVF.

UDA, LVF or UVF what do I care your all the same multi-culturalist animals to me, and like Blacks you sell your own people out.

"Like Blacks", eh? Ooh, that stings :D

What's clear from your posts in this section is that you don't know your arse from your elbow with regards to Ulster (you can't even tell the difference between the UDA, UVF and LVF for goodness sake); all that you seem capable of is taking in a lot of unsubstatiated nonsense from republican websites and regurgitating them all over our screens.

You're just making a fool of yourself now, son.

Creeping Death
07-20-2009, 06:33 AM
You weren't, you replied to a question about the UDA with an "answer" relating solely to the UVF.
Re-read post #10 (http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showpost.php?p=69978&postcount=10) and read the entire post to see the second part omitted by Orange whatever concerning the UDA.

What's clear
I do behold its Buck Eejit

Dalriada
07-20-2009, 08:35 PM
Re-read post #10 (http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showpost.php?p=69978&postcount=10) and read the entire post to see the second part omitted by Orange whatever concerning the UDA.

The only references to the UDA in that post state that Billy Wright was prepared to allow UDA members onto the LVF wing. In no way do they so much as allege that the UDA had any part in the murder of Billy Wright.

I do behold its Buck Eejit

That's an awesome put-down :D

As though I care what an ex-altar-boy calls me :wink

Creeping Death
07-21-2009, 07:49 AM
The only references to the UDA in that post state that Billy Wright was prepared to allow UDA members onto the LVF wing. In no way do they so much as allege that the UDA had any part in the murder of Billy Wright.
Why the Fuck am I arguing this I did say:

Ulster squatters who cares if its UDA or LVF you still collaborated with the British Army in allowing the INLA to execute the women killer.

As though I care what an ex-altar-boy calls me :wink
Does that give you an erection:wink

Osweo
07-21-2009, 05:40 PM
I don't claim to know anything about the individuals involved here, but it's clear that in this conflict there are no squeaky clean 'heroes' as Foley would like to label the killer of this Wright.

It is also abundantly clear that Foley is the only here to be doing the broken-record pathetic name-calling act (Ulster squatters!), which hardly puts his opinions in good stead. It puts him on the intellectual level of the Sun newspaper. Whatever mad murdering bastard Wright may have been, such men do not come out of a vacuum, but are created by either ideological fanatism or brutal provocation. As the Republican side are clearly those more bursting with anti-social political motivations (there was a good analysis of the respective reading matter of the opposing forces while in prison that came out a few years ago) the latter case is clearly the one to be favoured here.

Give it a rest, Foley.

Creeping Death
07-22-2009, 09:32 AM
Give it a rest, Foley.
Ahhhh no!

Iago
12-12-2009, 02:43 PM
No witnesses..........:dielaughing:

The INLA hero Christopher McWilliam who gunned down LVF wanker Billy Wright
http://www.irishnews.com/webimages/20080630/news7.jpg

You Irish fucking pig

Why don't you go home, Famine is over, why don't you go home