PDA

View Full Version : would you go out with a hoe

Mortimer
11-06-2012, 04:46 AM
how many is too many, how much is too much.

Osprey
11-06-2012, 04:48 AM
http://www.troll.me/images/thumbs-up-jesus-says/you-finally-got-it.jpg

Baldur
11-06-2012, 08:23 AM
LOL @ this thread

Loki
11-06-2012, 08:25 AM
how many is too many, how much is too much.

You definitely should :) There is no too many, get your fill :thumb001:

Osprey
11-06-2012, 08:27 AM
You definitely should :) There is no too many, get your fill :thumb001:

He is a beginner. One should suffice for now :)

Drawing-slim
11-06-2012, 08:38 AM
Nothing wrong with it. God bless the whores an the money they earn with hard work:D
I think prostitutes make the world a better place.
More so then prists and imams even more then mother theresa:D

Seriously, You can feed the hungry children you can feed the world but making starving men for sex happy i think is a nobel duty of hookers. So god bless them:D

Arthas
11-06-2012, 06:50 PM
I would specifically tell my future girlfriend to NOT tell me how many guys she's had sex with before. If I ever found out and it was more than I was comfortable with, it would totally ruin our relationship.

Arthas
11-06-2012, 06:52 PM
Oh, you mean literally a prostitute? I thought you were just talking about sexually promiscuous girls.

I would NOT date a prostitute, ever. Because they have subconsciously attached a monetary value to sex. It would never lead to a sexually satisfying relationship.

Mraz
11-06-2012, 07:06 PM
Are you aware that prostitutes aren't made to be loved? :D

Corvus
11-06-2012, 07:11 PM
I would never do this, not because of the money, but because of the fact that I would feel ashamed

arcticwolf
11-06-2012, 08:04 PM
IM in the name of brotherly service let me suggest a few topics so you won't have to rack your brains to invent new ones:

Is blowjob really cheating?

Can I go blind if I look at a camel toe before 7am?

Does erection in the morning mean that I'm Punjabi?

Can I do a rim job on myself if I practice yoga really hard!?

My balls are crooked one a bit lower than the other, does that mean I'm getting whiter?

Why is dick between the legs, couldn't it be on the forehead? Pros and cons, discuss.

The list can be endless, feel free to plagiarize any of the ideas for topic at will. I claim no copyright. Keep up the good work! :thumb001:

Mraz
11-06-2012, 08:08 PM
IM in the name of brotherly service let me suggest a few topics so you won't have to rack your brains to invent new ones:

My balls are crooked one a bit lower than the other, does that mean I'm getting whiter?

Why is dick between the legs, couldn't it be on the forehead? Pros and cons, discuss.

The list can be endless, feel free to plagiarize any of the ideas for topic at will. I claim no copyright. Keep up the good work! :thumb001:

:bowlol:

Win!

Corvus
11-06-2012, 08:50 PM

These topics will enhance the intellectual quality of this forum for sure :D

Kazimiera
11-06-2012, 09:00 PM
This man is going out with a hoe - by the looks of it to his field.

http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/dcwcreations/dcwcreations1106/dcwcreations110600021/9835767-farmer-standing-in-a-field-with-a-hoe-on-his-shoulders-with-trees-in-the-background.jpg

Flintlocke
11-06-2012, 09:08 PM
Don't do it man, Jesus will not approve.

Blackout
11-13-2012, 08:58 PM
As it was mentioned earlier, you have to be more specific. There are different kinds of hoes (http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=hoe&oe=UTF-8&hl=en&client=safari&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=wcGiUJvnK-bc4QSozIH4CQ&biw=1024&bih=672&sei=xMGiUNv1FcuM4gSt5IDYAQ)! :)