PDA

View Full Version : World may back Iran op as part of deal

Creeping Death
07-16-2009, 06:35 PM
World may back Iran op as part of deal (http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1246443824234&pagename=JPost%2FJPArticle%2FShowFull)

A deal taking shape between Israel and Western leaders will facilitate international support for an Israeli strike on Iran's nuclear facilities in exchange for concessions in peace negotiations with the Palestinians and Arab neighbors, The Times reported Thursday.

According to one British official quoted by the paper, such an understanding could allow an Israeli attack "within the year."

The report in the UK paper quoted unnamed diplomats as saying Israel was prepared to offer concessions on the formation of a Palestinian state as well as on its settlement policy and "issues" with Arab neighbors, in exchange for international backing for an Israeli operation in Iran.
Who, at this juncture, would negotiate with Israel or the U.S even listen to any of these underhanded liars?

Israel's track record on keeping promises is abysmal and downright non-existent.

Who will stop this madness called Zionism?

The US won't do it. The American people would rather send their kids to die for Israel. That's much easier than fighting the Zionists at home.

Psychonaut
07-16-2009, 09:23 PM
Why do you care if Israel attacks Iran? They way I see it, their dispute should be a Middle Eastern affair. I heartily dislike Iran, but I'd much rather see Israel go to war with them than the US.

Germanicus
07-16-2009, 09:29 PM
Why do you care if Israel attacks Iran? They way I see it, their dispute should be a Middle Eastern affair. I heartily dislike Iran, but I'd much rather see Israel go to war with them than the US.

Irans nuclear facility's are placed all over Iran, it would not be just one bombing strike at an enrichment plant.
American satelites would be used for Israel to pinpoint where they are.
USA would not dirty their hands in this affair, as you have put it, it is for now a middle eastern affair.

RoyBatty
07-16-2009, 09:35 PM
Perhaps Israel and Iran should go nuke each other out of existence. Problem solved. :coffee:

Germanicus
07-16-2009, 09:37 PM
Perhaps Israel and Iran should go nuke each other out of existence. Problem solved. :coffee:

Iran would not dare launch anything at Israel, they have a much larger stick to beat the crap out of them, and they know it.

RoyBatty
07-16-2009, 09:50 PM
Iran would not dare launch anything at Israel, they have a much larger stick to beat the crap out of them, and they know it.

That's the irony of this sorry affair. Iran doesn't start wars. Israel has already started or involved itself in god knows how many in only a few decades yet, if our dear leaders and media are to be believed "Iran are a threat to world peace and our existence" blah blah blah blah.

The rhetoric sounds so eerily familiar....weren't our "protectors" saying the same thing about Iraq before they invaded it in the name of the Crusades, freedom, human rights and democracy and Disney, eternal world peace and a bright new dawn. :rolleyes2:

PS:
Guess which two Middle Eastern oil producing countries refused to sign up to Kissinger's 1970's petrodollar (worthless paper traded for oil) scam. :rolleyes:

Creeping Death
07-17-2009, 06:22 AM
Why do you care if Israel attacks Iran?
I dont care I just hope both sides kill each other off.

They way I see it, their dispute should be a Middle Eastern affair. I heartily dislike Iran, but I'd much rather see Israel go to war with them than the US.
If you read my thread I wrote the US will become involved, see how it will happen is Israel will fly over Iraq to strike Iranian targets and then Iran will retaliate against Israel and the US which has guaranteed Israeli sovereignty will fight a war Israel started. Israel wins by having a regional rival knocked, Israel is only loyal to the US until the last $ is spent.

Cato
07-17-2009, 05:39 PM
Having Iran's ability to produce weapons-grade nuclear materials removed, or even limited, isn't such a bad thing given that Iran has ties to many groups that would love to get their mitts on said weapons-grade nuclear materials. If the Israelis are the only ones willing to do it, more power to them. The old fallback of Zionist chicanery seems to be a weak excuse imo.

Fanatical Muslim scum need to be taught a lesson that they can't defy/menace world peace and if the Americans and their allies are too cowardly to knock them around a bit, let the damn Israelis do it. Who cares if Israeli's track record in dealing with Muslims is shitty- the opposite is just as true, or more true. The Jews have made truces with the Palestinians et al. only to have the Palestinians et al. lob motor shells and shoot rockets into Jew towns. The "peaceful" Palestinians have resorted to using human bombs against non-combatant targets in Israel. Hamas is supported by, among others, the Iranians.

Let em go, I'll root for them to get the job done that cowardly American leaders are unwilling to do.

Germanicus
07-17-2009, 09:19 PM
Having Iran's ability to produce weapons-grade nuclear materials removed, or even limited, isn't such a bad thing given that Iran has ties to many groups that would love to get their mitts on said weapons-grade nuclear materials. If the Israelis are the only ones willing to do it, more power to them. The old fallback of Zionist chicanery seems to be a weak excuse imo.

Fanatical Muslim scum need to be taught a lesson that they can't defy/menace world peace and if the Americans and their allies are too cowardly to knock them around a bit, let the damn Israelis do it. Who cares if Israeli's track record in dealing with Muslims is shitty- the opposite is just as true, or more true. The Jews have made truces with the Palestinians et al. only to have the Palestinians et al. lob motor shells and shoot rockets into Jew towns. The "peaceful" Palestinians have resorted to using human bombs against non-combatant targets in Israel. Hamas is supported by, among others, the Iranians.

Let em go, I'll root for them to get the job done that cowardly American leaders are unwilling to do.

Well done, great post...:thumbs up

Cato
07-18-2009, 01:51 AM
Well done, great post...:thumbs up

It needs to be said more often. Jews have been used as punching bags for far too long: Jew this, Jew that, Zionist manipulators and on and on.

Looking around America, I see more white sell-outs and traitors (the Clintons, Gore and a host of others) than Jew. Jews are there, of course, but who has let these Jews get so powerful- the Jews themselves or their white enablers?

This just factors in that the Israelis have an agenda that doesn't really go hand-in-hand with the agenda of the idiots in Washington and in London. The agenda of said idiots is Muslim appeasement; the agenda of the Israelis is to blow Iran's nuclear facilities off of the map. Granted Israel has appeasers too, but Israel is much closer to the ugly truth of Islam than we in the west are.

Let the IDF go and bomb Iran's plants to slag. Stop saying it'd be such a bad thing since, honestly, does anyone here give a fart about Muslims? I sure as hell don't. It'll teach them a lesson they've had coming to them for a long time. If wimpy Americans won't do it, let the macho Israelis do it. I've no love for Israel but I'm a Zionist in that I want the Israelis to whoop as much Muslim a@@ as possible.

Gooding
07-18-2009, 02:24 AM
It needs to be said more often. Jews have been used as punching bags for far too long: Jew this, Jew that, Zionist manipulators and on and on.

Looking around America, I see more white sell-outs and traitors (the Clintons, Gore and a host of others) than Jew. Jews are there, of course, but who has let these Jews get so powerful- the Jews themselves or their white enablers?

This just factors in that the Israelis have an agenda that doesn't really go hand-in-hand with the agenda of the idiots in Washington and in London. The agenda of said idiots is Muslim appeasement; the agenda of the Israelis is to blow Iran's nuclear facilities off of the map. Granted Israel has appeasers too, but Israel is much closer to the ugly truth of Islam than we in the west are.

Let the IDF go and bomb Iran's plants to slag. Stop saying it'd be such a bad thing since, honestly, does anyone here give a fart about Muslims? I sure as hell don't. It'll teach them a lesson they've had coming to them for a long time. If wimpy Americans won't do it, let the macho Israelis do it. I've no love for Israel but I'm a Zionist in that I want the Israelis to whoop as much Muslim a@@ as possible.

Another excellent post. Maybe Israel does need to be humiliated by its Arab neighbors, if only to remind it why it still exists:American money and Jewish American funds. I think it would be ideal for Israel and Iran to decimate each other, without any American involvement whatsoever.We've got enough problems here at home without worrying about the Zionists or the Muslims pursuing their feud. It's their feud, let them fight it out.I care about preserving my own.Period. Jews?Muslims? I really don't give a rip roaring fuck for either one of them. They're as relevant to my life as a gang of Gypsies and about as welcome.Let Iran and Israel look to themselves.

Cato
07-18-2009, 03:04 AM
Another excellent post. Maybe Israel does need to be humiliated by its Arab neighbors, if only to remind it why it still exists:American money and Jewish American funds. I think it would be ideal for Israel and Iran to decimate each other, without any American involvement whatsoever.We've got enough problems here at home without worrying about the Zionists or the Muslims pursuing their feud. It's their feud, let them fight it out.I care about preserving my own.Period. Jews?Muslims? I really don't give a rip roaring fuck for either one of them. They're as relevant to my life as a gang of Gypsies and about as welcome.Let Iran and Israel look to themselves.

Honestly, I only support Israeli because I despise Muslims more than any other group in the world. I've known a few Jews in my life, nice folks, maybe a bit uppity at times, but any group with a strong sense of self and history will be uppity to others who aren't of the same group.

The Israelis took a shitty piece of MidEast real estate, filled with some Jews and Muslim squatters, and turned it into a modern nation-state. Granted much of the support came from abroad, but that's par for the course when most of the Jews live outside of their own new country anyways. The Israelis, with money and technology from abroad, are now strong. Might makes right, so let them pound Iran into the dirt. I'd rather see this happen than the opposite, but I really wouldn't mourn if Israel went down either.

I don't suffer from the Jewish guilt trip that plagues a lot of whites. Sure, the Jews have often had a tough time, but what group hasn't at some point in its history? Like, the tough time that the whites, their main allies/benefactors/supporters for many a year, are now in. White Christian countries have given the Jews a tough time, sure, but overall it's been very positive for the Jews and they've been far safer in Christian countries than in shitty Muslim ones.

All of the feuds are moot, in theory, but there's so much spillage that the west can't help but choose a side. Is it possible for the west to sit this Jew-Muslim feud out when the Jews have been amongst us for so long. I think it's literally a case of "the enemy of my enemy is my friend (or at least ally)". Lots of Christian blood has been spilled by the Muslims over the centuries and a lot of the hard fighting was done earlier by the Christians whereas now it's the Israelis alone for the most part (not withstanding allied invasions in Iraq and Afghanistan of course). The will to combat the Muslim enemy is gone in many westerners- they've simply pussed-out and fail to recognize the devil in the guise of the "religion of peace." This is the main reason why I favor Israel in the contention between it and Iran- the Israelis, almost alone amongst the world's nations, know what a menace Islam is.

Creeping Death
07-18-2009, 03:46 AM
This is the main reason why I favor Israel in the contention between it and Iran- the Israelis, almost alone amongst the world's nations, know what a menace Islam is.
Who says Israel is alone, America has guaranteed its safety because of the huge influential Jewish minority there. If anything Israel is the worst threat to us in the West these parasites cost us billions each year. As for the backward Moslems we can wipe out at any given notice, Iraq and Afghanistan are proof of that Islam fanaticism is bullshit. I hope Israel does attack Iran and Iran showers that nation with an Atomic strike and the parasite Zionist retaliate killing all the hooks noses in the region turning it into a sea of radioactive green glass. Then us in the West can go there put a huge tap at the start of the Persian gulf and help our selves to free gas.

Cato
07-18-2009, 03:58 AM
Who says Israel is alone, America has guaranteed its safety because of the huge influential Jewish minority there. If anything Israel is the worst threat to us in the West these parasites cost us billions each year. As for the backward Moslems we can wipe out at any given notice, Iraq and Afghanistan are proof of that Islam fanaticism is bullshit. I hope Israel does attack Iran and Iran showers that nation with an Atomic strike and the parasite Zionist retaliate killing all the hooks noses in the region turning it into a sea of radioactive green glass. Then us in the West can go there put a huge tap at the start of the Persian gulf and help our selves to free gas.

It's unrealistic to assume that the U.S. would be able to wipe out the idiot Muslims at a moment's notice. How, with nuclear weapons? That'll never happen, lest the U.S. indicate to the other nuclear powers that the use of nuclear weapons is approved by Uncle Sam.

All of the financial aid that Israel has ever received from the U.S. is, in toto, about 60 billion dollars. This is over the space of several decades.

How many hundreds of billions of dollars has Obongo's bailout scheme cost the U.S. in 2009 alone?

The financial disaster isn't going to come from giving Israel a couple of billion dollars a year in government aid. You might say that giving money to other countries is merely an example of bungled governmental policy, and I'll agree, but the scenario you present is unworkable. There'll be no nukes going off in the MidEast, U.S. or otherwise, and the crumbs that Israel gets are just that- crumbs. The idea that the dastardly Jews are the biggest threat to the west is going back to the old days of The Protocols of the Elders of Zion. Do you honestly believe that?

Oh, there are cunning and deceptive Jews, who also work hand-in-hand with cunning and deceptive whites to empower their elite cabals. The Clintons aren't Jews are they? Or Al Gore? Or Joe Biden? Or the Rockerfellers and Kennedys? They've got Jewish confederates to be sure, or do the Jews like Wolfowitz and Libby have sell-out pathetic whites as members of their gallery of rogues?

SwordoftheVistula
07-18-2009, 01:28 PM
It's unrealistic to assume that the U.S. would be able to wipe out the idiot Muslims at a moment's notice. How, with nuclear weapons?

Sure, or just cut off food to them, biological or chemical weapons, whatever.

That'll never happen, lest the U.S. indicate to the other nuclear powers that the use of nuclear weapons is approved by Uncle Sam.

So what? We've used them before, and didn't have that problem, because nobody would use them on us since we had enough to wipe out anyone who launched at us. As long as we still have a sizable arsenal, we don't have anything to fear from anyone in that regard.

All of the financial aid that Israel has ever received from the U.S. is, in toto, about 60 billion dollars. This is over the space of several decades.

Also you have to add in the cost of the Iraq War, Afganistan War, the damages from the oil embargo in the 1970s and the 9-11 attacks, and all the other problems we've had as a result of supporting Israel.

Cato
07-18-2009, 01:50 PM
Supporting Israel is often a way to avoid the issue that the U.S. has been meddling in the affairs of the MidEast for decades. It's as if all of the blowback that the U.S. suffers as a result from meddling in the MidEast can be blamed on Israel, which is an absurd position to take.

SwordoftheVistula
07-18-2009, 02:00 PM
Supporting Israel is often a way to avoid the issue that the U.S. has been meddling in the affairs of the MidEast for decades. It's as if all of the blowback that the U.S. suffers as a result from meddling in the MidEast can be blamed on Israel, which is an absurd position to take.

Not all the meddling, but pretty much all the blowback. Nobody really is too bothered about our support for King Hussein of Jordan, nor did we get attacked by terrorists for supporting Saddam in the 80s

Cato
07-18-2009, 02:11 PM
Not all the meddling, but pretty much all the blowback. Nobody really is too bothered about our support for King Hussein of Jordan, nor did we get attacked by terrorists for supporting Saddam in the 80s

King Hussein had mellowed considerably in his later years and Saddam was, so the thinking went, the lesser of two evils. Since Iraq has a noticeable Shite minority, the feeling was the Iranian revolution might spread into Iraq or somesuch. So, the support of the Baathists seemed like a foregone conclusion.