PDA

View Full Version : What is the whitest Latin American country?

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

Crn Volk
11-06-2012, 11:19 PM
Is it Argentina or Uruguay? Please vote/discuss.

Lábaru
11-06-2012, 11:22 PM
Esto puede acabar mal.

Peyrol
11-06-2012, 11:23 PM
Obviously Uruguay.

True 100% whites in Argentina are about 25-30 million people, about 60-65% of the population, not definitely 88-92% as they claim to be.

Sikeliot
11-06-2012, 11:24 PM
LOL @ Dominican Republic, Haiti, Guatemala, Bolivia, and Cuba even being a poll option.

Peyrol
11-06-2012, 11:31 PM
BTW, if you include Quebec as latin american country (french is a romance language), then Quebec and Uruguay are the whitest state of all the American Continent.

Damião de Góis
11-06-2012, 11:34 PM
From football players i've known over the years it gives the impression that it's Argentina.

Crn Volk
BTW, if you include Quebec as latin american country (french is a romance language), then Quebec and Uruguay are the whitest state of all the American Continent.

True, but Quebec is not an independent nation.

Lala6
Uruguay

Peyrol
11-06-2012, 11:43 PM
True, but Quebec is not an independent nation.

Not yet. :D

Anyway uruguayan white population (85%) is mostly of spanish and italian descents, with french, british, german, slavic and skandinavian minor imput.

Smaug
11-07-2012, 12:53 AM
White Quebecois and Argentinians are known to have Amerindian mix.

In terms of absolute population: Brazil (93.000.000 whites, being 60.000.000 pure white)
In terms of percentage it is Uruguay: 85% of Whites

Han Cholo
11-07-2012, 03:38 AM
Haiti is the whitest Latin American country.

Han Cholo
11-07-2012, 05:18 AM
Now on a serious point of views, depends on how you see "white"? You already know the definition of white in Latin America is often quite different from what would you see in Anglo overseas nations (and very different between themselves as well) and it's probably even more different for you as you're from Macedonia.

In some Latin American countries this "white" identification does not really exist per se amongst national population. I've never seen this abrupt "white" identification ever used in my country, but I know it's used in Brazil, Costa Rica, Uruguay and Argentina, maybe in Chile, Colombia it exists as well.

But the standards of what is "white" varies in all of these countries for diverse factors.

Chileans for example identify as White (52,7%), Mestizo (39,3%), Amerindian (8%). Argentina identifies as White (85%), Mestizo (11.1%), Amerindian (1%), Other (2.9%).

Brazilians as 47.73% White
43.13% Brown (Multiracial)
7.61% Black
1.09% Asian
0.43% Amerindian.

But obviously a lot of these Chilean and Argentinean whites are of course Mestizos although they don't identify as such. Mestizo here meaning just a general combination of European/Indigenous in any discernible amount. Argentina has also a phenotypically visible good amount of full Euro looking population but there is simply no way it's 85% of them or more, it would make them more Caucasian than Canada or USA and that's simply not the case.

I think as a generally more uniform Caucasian standard throughout a country nation would be Argentina, but as I said a lot of them are just pred. Caucasoid Mestizos. However I think in Brazil you can find more towns that are almost all completely Caucasian (even for "American standards") over large amount of territories. Brazil received far more and more consistent immigration than Argentina, and over relatively empty territories, unlike Argentina that had a bigger colonial population. However, as you know, many Brazilians are negroes and mulattos as well in other regions.

Anyway, I think we can discuss better things in this subsection than just trivial stuff about who's whiter than who.

Incal
11-07-2012, 05:50 AM
White Quebecois and Argentinians are known to have Amerindian mix.

In terms of absolute population: Brazil (93.000.000 whites, being 60.000.000 pure white)
In terms of percentage it is Uruguay: 85% of Whites

This.

Peyrol
11-07-2012, 06:27 AM
Self declared white argentine...Mauro Camoranesi :lol:

http://fantacancio.files.wordpress.com/2010/05/mauro-german-camoranesi.jpg

Real White Argentine...general Leopoldo Galtieri

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01554/leopoldo-galtieri_1554777c.jpg

Midori
11-07-2012, 06:34 AM
This has been discussed like 83948537 times..

But anyway, if we're talking about the biggest percentage of pure European descendants, it would be Cuba. They had a Jim Crow like system until recently which prevented mixing.

But if you mean ''whitest'' looking as a whole, Argentina and Uruguay.

Peyrol
11-07-2012, 06:43 AM
This has been discussed like 83948537 times..

But anyway, if we're talking about the biggest percentage of pure European descendants, it would be Cuba. They had a Jim Crow like system until recently which prevented mixing.

But if you mean ''whitest'' looking as a whole, Argentina and Uruguay.

Cuba was 70% white until 1960, then after Castro taking of the power, many of them escaped in U.S.A. (cuban criollos were the elite class). Now the country is something like 25-30% white.

Han Cholo
11-07-2012, 06:45 AM
Cuba was 70% white until 1960, then after Castro taking of the power, many of them escaped in U.S.A. (cuban criollos were the elite class). Now the country is something like 25-30% white.

If they were 70% of the population then definately only a small percentage of them were the elite class. No elite class can be 70% of the population.

Midori
11-07-2012, 06:46 AM

Yes, I know. But most of those whites are relatively pure, unlike in most other LA countries.

Peyrol
11-07-2012, 06:48 AM
If they were 70% of the population then definately only a small percentage of them were the elite class. No elite class can be 70% of the population.

You know better than me how the term "white" can be multi-meaning in LatAm. Is more a social status than a race...also 20% of Honduras are self-declared "white" :lol: ...btw, is undeniable that before Castro Cuba was whiter than now.

Han Cholo
11-07-2012, 06:49 AM
You know better than me how the term "white" can be multi-meaning in LatAm. Is more a social status than a race...also 20% of Honduras are self-declared "white" :lol: ...btw, is undeniable that before Castro Cuba was whiter than now.

What I mean is that 70% of a nation constituting an "elite class" is just factually impossible. Are we understand the term "elite" in the same way?

Not only the elite fled Cuba. It was basically everyone who supported Batista. Many of Cuban Whites also supported Castro (who is a White Cuban himself.)

Peyrol
11-07-2012, 06:52 AM
What I mean is that 70% of a nation constituting an "elite class" is just factually impossible. Are we understand the term "elite" in the same way?

I wrote the wrong term, probabily. I meant another concept.

Atlantic Islander
11-07-2012, 07:04 AM
Uruguay.

perikolez
11-07-2012, 10:24 AM
Since this latinamerican section was opened, I knew that everybody would discuss which is the whitest latinamerican country.

It is clear that by percentage Uruguay is the whitest, and Brazil has the biggest amount of whites.

But in my opinion is better and ,more interesting to know which are whitest regions of latinamerican countries. Which is the whitest region, village,etc of Ecuador, Venezuela, Colombia,Peru, Mexico, Honduras, Paraguay , Chile , etc?.

Querubín
11-07-2012, 10:50 AM
belize, suriniam & guyana :evil::eviltongue::D

Atlantic Islander
11-07-2012, 10:58 AM
Not yet. :D

Anyway uruguayan white population (85%) is mostly of spanish and italian descents, with french, british, german, slavic and skandinavian minor imput.

Are there any Portuguese there? I have 5 matches, and one is a big match - 17.6cm.

Smaug
11-07-2012, 11:01 AM
Are there any Portuguese there? I have 5 matches, and one is a big match - 17.6cm.

It is possible, because Uruguay was part of the Brazilian Empire.

Querubín
11-07-2012, 11:07 AM
Self declared white argentine...Mauro Camoranesi :lol:

http://fantacancio.files.wordpress.com/2010/05/mauro-german-camoranesi.jpg

El fumar pipa de la paz (he smoke)

http://fotolog.miarroba.com/f/2/0/6/5249206/22.jpg
https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQuvVNl9-KTRGz_blPH8UShq_5c0SeTUrxn6r-00ztkp-ghtslrnw

Y danzar delante manitu/oglala (dance)
https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT4ubpdSE_V4cu-7uvh6_2cdfAW7FJT-GDgjVdXfy3qeXcelfhoPw
https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT8iBrDsdjDQIdcmsEocIEeZ8FdQh-xn3W6VacjRZjlD6ESyVew3g

Kun agüero is white too:D:D
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRPhTtsWyTVk9MiBLk6YeTs1hKoLmyeC pmustkJn6Ib-R36xQ_Emw

Querubín
11-07-2012, 11:17 AM

Fidel and his brother raul say that in cuba there aren't amerindians but there i've seen a lot of mestizos like alexis "el panchiniño maravilla" sanchez
https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS1hAOe8kKl6GUpBI7Lz2D-_rRClbMQk1gRGjTtgmySgZ8-TrIBEA

perikolez
11-07-2012, 11:35 AM
Fidel and his brother raul say that in cuba there aren't amerindians but there i've seen a lot of mestizos like alexis "el panchiniño maravilla" sanchez
https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS1hAOe8kKl6GUpBI7Lz2D-_rRClbMQk1gRGjTtgmySgZ8-TrIBEA

Many rural "white" cubans show clear taino or amerindian admixture. Whitest cuban areas are west and central areas outside from La Habana, and Holguin province, and most of them are "white" rural poor people who have been in Cuba for 200-300 years. Although predominantly european, many of them shows amerindian ,black, or canarian admixture who makes them a bit exotic in Spain. 50% of the rural "white" cubans could fit perfectly in Spain, but other 50% have features which make them exotic.

kabeiros
11-07-2012, 11:37 AM
Uruguwhite

Feral
11-07-2012, 11:43 AM
¿Se trata de porcentajes o de cantidades especificas (o lo más atinadas posibles)? Si se trata de porcentajes, entonces Uruguay, pero Argentina, por su amplitud geográfica, pareciera albergar mayor cantidad de euro-descendientes.

Tema aparte, cabe decir que entre uruguayos y argentinos nos llevamos demasiado bien, al menos por experiencia propia; cada uruguayo con el que me crucé siempre fué agradable.

Incal
11-07-2012, 01:05 PM

There are portuguese descendants all around Latin America. But Brazil, for obvious reasons, has the monopoly.

Peyrol
11-07-2012, 01:06 PM
iVo3OHTs9Vk

Judging only by national team, Uruguay would be 70% white, 20% castizo and 10% mulatto.

But i was in Montevideo and the percentages are higher.

Incal
11-07-2012, 01:21 PM
But i was in Montevideo and the percentages are higher.

È vero.

Kalitas
11-07-2012, 01:46 PM
Uruguay, no doubt about that

Peyrol
11-07-2012, 01:57 PM
¿Se trata de porcentajes o de cantidades especificas (o lo más atinadas posibles)? Si se trata de porcentajes, entonces Uruguay, pero Argentina, por su amplitud geográfica, pareciera albergar mayor cantidad de euro-descendientes.

Tema aparte, cabe decir que entre uruguayos y argentinos nos llevamos demasiado bien, al menos por experiencia propia; cada uruguayo con el que me crucé siempre fué agradable.

E' la verità, ma probabilmente la classifica dovrebbe essere strutturata:

- Percentuale assoluta: Uruguay
- Ampiezza geografica / areale di distribuzione: Argentina
- Numero assoluto: Brasile

Sikeliot
11-07-2012, 01:59 PM
I think what is important to know is, how white are white Uruguayans compared to Argentines genetically? Who have more Amerindian?

Peyrol
11-07-2012, 02:06 PM
Otro de los factores clave para comprender el dinamismo de la población uruguaya es la migración. La inmigración europea se radicó en el Uruguay, desde fines del siglo XIX hasta mediados de los 60'. Desde la perspectiva de la migración internacional, en la segunda mitad del siglo XX, el Uruguay se comienza a consolidar como país de emigración ya sea por motivos políticos o económicos, fenómeno que hay influido en el crecimiento poblacional de las últimas décadas. La emigración es principalmente hacia Europa, la Argentina y EE. UU.. España es el principal destino de los uruguayos dentro de Europa, pero también emigran a Italia, Francia y Alemania.

Según publicaciones de la CIA (The World Factbook), la población uruguaya es fundamentalmente de origen europeo, siendo un 88% del total, seguido por los mestizos (8%), y la población afrouruguaya (4%). Además esta fuente sostiene que la población indígena es prácticamente inexistente. Las sucesivas olas migratorias que vivió el país han conformado la población actual, compuesta principalmente por descendientes de españoles, seguidos de cerca por italianos y con un importante número de franceses, alemanes, portugueses, británicos, suizos, rusos, polacos, entre otros. La población de origen asiático es muy escasa.

No obstante recientes investigaciones afirman que un 10% del total de la población tendría algún antepasado de origen amerindio, principalmente charrúa o guaraní.

More interesting passages evidenced.

Smaug
11-07-2012, 02:10 PM
I think what is important to know is, how white are white Uruguayans compared to Argentines genetically? Who have more Amerindian?

Don't generalize, not ALL white Argentinians and Uruguayans have Amerindian mix. Most have, mainly in Argentina, but not all.

perikolez
11-07-2012, 03:45 PM
E' la verità, ma probabilmente la classifica dovrebbe essere strutturata:

- Percentuale assoluta: Uruguay
- Ampiezza geografica / areale di distribuzione: Argentina
- Numero assoluto: Brasile

La distribucion de blancos mayoritaria en cuanto a extension geografica no creo que sea mayor en Argentina que en Brasil.Lo que pasa es que Brasil es un pais gigantesco, aunque Argentina tambien es grande. En Brasil los blancos probablemente predominen en Rio Grande do Sul, Santa Catarina, Parana, Mato Groso , y el interior del estado de Sao Paulo (ademas de en el este de Paraguay:D). En Argentina predominan en la provincia de Buenos Aires , Santa Fe, Entre Rios y Cordoba, mientras que en el resto, aunque haya muchos blancos, predominan los mestizos. Por tanto, en cuanto a extension geografica yo no diria que los blancos de Argentina ocupan mayoritariamente mas extension geografica que los blancos de Brasil.

tato
11-07-2012, 04:03 PM
Yes, I know. But most of those whites are relatively pure, unlike in most other LA countries.

Esto es lo que he visto en 23andme. Por supuesto, estos son los cubanos en EEUU; pero parecen más blancos que los argentinos y uruguayos

Peyrol
11-07-2012, 04:10 PM
La distribucion de blancos mayoritaria en cuanto a extension geografica no creo que sea mayor en Argentina que en Brasil.Lo que pasa es que Brasil es un pais gigantesco, aunque Argentina tambien es grande. En Brasil los blancos probablemente predominen en Rio Grande do Sul, Santa Catarina, Parana, Mato Groso , y el interior del estado de Sao Paulo (ademas de en el este de Paraguay:D). En Argentina predominan en la provincia de Buenos Aires , Santa Fe, Entre Rios y Cordoba, mientras que en el resto, aunque haya muchos blancos, predominan los mestizos. Por tanto, en cuanto a extension geografica yo no diria que los blancos de Argentina ocupan mayoritariamente mas extension geografica que los blancos de Brasil.

Ho eseguito alcune ricerche: tieni ragione, io credevo che solo i tre stati del Sud (Santa Catarina, Paranà e Rio Grande do Sul) avessero maggioranza bianca, invece ne esistono molti altri (come ad esempio il Mato Grosso do Sul, che io credevo a maggioranza parda o guarany)

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/42/Brazilian_States_by_Race.svg

Peyrol
11-07-2012, 04:27 PM
Un' ipotetica Unione dei Bianchi Latini potrebbe essere questa: :D

http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/9003/blancaw.png (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/132/blancaw.png/)

Smaug
11-07-2012, 05:28 PM
Ho eseguito alcune ricerche: tieni ragione, io credevo che solo i tre stati del Sud (Santa Catarina, Paranà e Rio Grande do Sul) avessero maggioranza bianca, invece ne esistono molti altri (come ad esempio il Mato Grosso do Sul, che io credevo a maggioranza parda o guarany)

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/42/Brazilian_States_by_Race.svg

Esse mapa está muito otimista. Se eu o tivesse feito, pintaria apenas o Rio Grande do Sul, São Paulo, Paraná e Santa Catarina. Estes sim podemos dizer que tem maioria branca mesmo. Os outros pintados apenas "possuem muitos brancos", o que é algo diferente.

Peyrol
11-07-2012, 05:37 PM
Esse mapa está muito otimista. Se eu o tivesse feito, pintaria apenas o Rio Grande do Sul, São Paulo, Paraná e Santa Catarina. Estes sim podemos dizer que tem maioria branca mesmo. Os outros pintados apenas "possuem muitos brancos", o que é algo diferente.

Credo che una minima percentuale di bianchi sia comunque visibile e presente anche negli stati più remoti e sperduti, come l'Acre o la Rondonia (anche se magari costituiscono il 10% della popolazione totale).

dirty trash
11-07-2012, 08:20 PM
El país más blanco de América Latina es Uruguay, en % obviamente.
Es Como un 50-54% blanco, sin contar descendientes de judíos, árabes, turcos, etc.
Pero las ciudades más blancas están al sur de Brasil, especialmente Florianópolis, 75-80% blanco.
En Cantidad es evidentemente Brasil, aunque no es 47% blanco, sino un 25-30%.

Argentina es un 32-36% blanco actualmente, en otra época habría sido un 60-65%, los blancos a diferencia de Brasil están extendidos por casi todo el país, pero no se concentran específicamente en ningún lugar como sucede en el gigante luso, donde el sur-este de Brasil es incluso más blanco que USA actualmente. En Argentina, los blancos están principalmente en Buenos Aires, -excepto 3/4 del gran Buenos Aires que está lleno de descendientes de gente de otras provincias (por ejemplo Maradona, descendiente de correntinos nacido en Lanús o Agüero descendiente de Tucumanos nacido en Quilmes), y de inmigrantes limítrofes-, en el sur de Santa Fe, en Entre Ríos, en Tierra del Fuego (probablemente sea la provincia más blanca junto a Entre Ríos) y Santa Cruz. El resto de las provincias son mayoritariamente mestizas en distintos grados, algunos incluso con aportes negroides visibles, y algunas minorías de sirios, libaneses, turcos, etc, excepto Jujuy y el Noroeste y Noreste de Salta que son Mayoritariamente indígenas, aunque son solo medio millón de habitantes.

Cuba en una época habría sido un 60% blanco puro, concentrándose los blancos en la región central, pero le sucedió lo mismo que a Argentina, y actualmente es como un 20% blanco puro.

Pd, cuando me refiero a blanco incluyo a todos los fenotipos europeos, o sea mediterráneos gráciles y báltico orientales, si hablamos de fenotipos germánicos como los tronder, hallstat, borreby, cm, etc, el país más blanco seria Brasil.

A mi me gustaría saber si consideran blancos a estos fenotipos

https://www.google.com.ar/search?hl=es&tok=6xx3UQMTi5CIOCFC6iEOKQ&pq=messi+es+mestizo&cp=4&gs_id=4i&xhr=t&q=heinze&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_cp.r_qf.&bpcl=37643589&biw=1024&bih=673&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=is-aUN2SL4ba8wSU2oDIDw

https://www.google.com.ar/search?hl=es&tok=fttBNWNGYUZByUujgUIMRQ&pq=heinze&cp=9&gs_id=17&xhr=t&q=valeria+mazza&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_cp.r_qf.&bpcl=37643589&biw=1024&bih=673&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=y8-aUP3MGJOG9QS52oHYDQ

Damião de Góis
11-07-2012, 09:08 PM

On 23andme i have cousins from (by order of percentage): Brazil, Mexico, Cuba, Dominican Republic, Honduras, Argentina.

I have to say Mexico was surprise for being so high, and Dominican Republic and Honduras were a surprise just for being there.

SKYNET
11-07-2012, 09:11 PM
Argentina.

MfA_
11-07-2012, 09:15 PM
Havent read any post yet, i think Uruguay

perikolez
11-07-2012, 09:32 PM
El país más blanco de América Latina es Uruguay, en % obviamente.
Es Como un 50-54% blanco, sin contar descendientes de judíos, árabes, turcos, etc.
Pero las ciudades más blancas están al sur de Brasil, especialmente Florianópolis, 75-80% blanco.
En Cantidad es evidentemente Brasil, aunque no es 47% blanco, sino un 25-30%.

Argentina es un 32-36% blanco actualmente, en otra época habría sido un 60-65%, los blancos a diferencia de Brasil están extendidos por casi todo el país, pero no se concentran específicamente en ningún lugar como sucede en el gigante luso, donde el sur-este de Brasil es incluso más blanco que USA actualmente. En Argentina, los blancos están principalmente en Buenos Aires, -excepto 3/4 del gran Buenos Aires que está lleno de descendientes de gente de otras provincias (por ejemplo Maradona, descendiente de correntinos nacido en Lanús o Agüero descendiente de Tucumanos nacido en Quilmes), y de inmigrantes limítrofes-, en el sur de Santa Fe, en Entre Ríos, en Tierra del Fuego (probablemente sea la provincia más blanca junto a Entre Ríos) y Santa Cruz. El resto de las provincias son mayoritariamente mestizas en distintos grados, algunos incluso con aportes negroides visibles, y algunas minorías de sirios, libaneses, turcos, etc, excepto Jujuy y el Noroeste y Noreste de Salta que son Mayoritariamente indígenas, aunque son solo medio millón de habitantes.

Cuba en una época habría sido un 60% blanco puro, concentrándose los blancos en la región central, pero le sucedió lo mismo que a Argentina, y actualmente es como un 20% blanco puro.

Pd, cuando me refiero a blanco incluyo a todos los fenotipos europeos, o sea mediterráneos gráciles y báltico orientales, si hablamos de fenotipos germánicos como los tronder, hallstat, borreby, cm, etc, el país más blanco seria Brasil.

A mi me gustaría saber si consideran blancos a estos fenotipos

Santa Cruz no lo consideraria blanca debido a que desde el boom petrolifero emigro ahi un monton de gente del norte argentino. Caleta Olivia, que esta en Santa Cruz , parece por lo que he visto en skyscrapercity una autentica villa miseria.

En cuanto a Gabriel Heinze y Valeria Maza, podrian ser considerados blancos para la gente normal de la calle que no anda fijandose en razas o caracteristicas faciales. En definitiva, que ninguno de los dos seria considerado un "panchito" en España por una persona normal.

Armand_Duval
11-07-2012, 10:33 PM
In percentage of white population It should be Uruguay, In absolut number of whites-more white people- It has to be Barzil.

Cheers.

dirty trash
11-07-2012, 10:41 PM
Santa Cruz no lo consideraria blanca debido a que desde el boom petrolifero emigro ahi un monton de gente del norte argentino. Caleta Olivia, que esta en Santa Cruz , parece por lo que he visto en skyscrapercity una autentica villa miseria.

En cuanto a Gabriel Heinze y Valeria Maza, podrian ser considerados blancos para la gente normal de la calle que no anda fijandose en razas o caracteristicas faciales. En definitiva, que ninguno de los dos seria considerado un "panchito" en España por una persona normal.

Lo de Santa Cruz no lo sabía, eso sí ni por asomo debe ser tan indígena como Chubut, sobre todo Comodoro Rivadavia que sí que es una de las villas miserias más grandes de Argentina, y está en La Patagonia también.

Yo soy del sur de Buenos Aires y hace poco viaje a Tierra del Fuego y es sorprendentemente blanca para ser la Patagonia, rescato que la clase media y alta se diferencia mucho de la clase baja que es eminentemente panchita/mestizo-indígena.

Yo también creo que gente como Valeria Mazza o por ejemplo la brasileña Gisele Bundchen a pesar de estar algo mongolizadas con sangre querandí y guaraní respectivamente, en España o Francia serian consideradas blancas, y hasta incluso en USA, donde por cierto varias personas de fenotipos centro y norte europeos tienen ancestros lejanos indígenas.
En cambio Luis Delia, con abuelos paternos sicilianos y maternos gallegos, seguramente sería considerado “panchito” o “negrata” en Europa o USA.

Valeria Mazza

https://www.google.com.ar/search?hl=es&tok=fttBNWNGYUZByUujgUIMRQ&pq=heinze&cp=9&gs_id=17&xhr=t&q=valeria+mazza&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_cp.r_qf.&bpcl=37643589&biw=1024&bih=673&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=y8-aUP3MGJOG9QS52oHYDQ

Gisele Bundchen

https://www.google.com.ar/search?hl=es&q=gisele+bundchen&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_cp.r_qf.&bpcl=37643589&biw=1024&bih=673&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=qO-aUNa2A5GO9ATn5YHADA

-------------------------------------------------
Luis Delia (que parece estar negrizado casi seguramente por la parte siciliana) con ancestros 100% europeos.

https://www.google.com.ar/search?hl=es&q=gisele+bundchen&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_cp.r_qf.&bpcl=37643589&biw=1024&bih=673&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=qO-aUNa2A5GO9ATn5YHADA#um=1&hl=es&tbm=isch&sa=1&q=Luis+delia&oq=Luis+delia&gs_l=img.3..0l10.176355.178662.0.178768.10.10.0.0. 0.0.267.1672.2-7.7.0...0.0...1c.1.QzBDoYH0sHg&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_cp.r_qf.&fp=900b984c8a7cb389&bpcl=37643589&biw=1024&bih=673

Esto es una muestra de que europeo ≠ a blanco, o mejor dicho el tener ancestros 100% europeos no te hace ser 100% europido.

Incal
11-07-2012, 10:42 PM

Parafraseando a Les Luthiers: Cálmese doctor, ha estado ud. reflexionando por caminos sinuosos.

Peyrol
11-07-2012, 10:45 PM
Se Valeria Mazza è una guarany, allora io sono Leopoldo Galtieri :lol:

Incal
11-07-2012, 10:46 PM
Luis Delia (que parece estar negrizado casi seguramente por la parte siciliana) con ancestros 100% europeos.

Esto es una muestra de que europeo ≠ a blanco, o mejor dicho el tener ancestros 100% europeos no te hace ser 100% europido.

No me jodas!!! Deliá es de ascendencia 100% europea? Te juro que siempre pensé que era el típico ejemplo del mestizo argentino. Asombroso!

dirty trash
11-07-2012, 11:05 PM
am not saying that Valeria Mazza is querandi , am saying that she has a 1/8 of querandi blood (said by herself)

--------------------------------------------------------

And yes, Luid Delia is “fully european descent”

http://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luis_D'El%C3%ADa#Ni.C3.B1ez_y_juventud

Niñez y juventud
D’Elía nació en la Clínica Modelo de Morón,2 en el seno de una familia de clase media trabajadora. Su padre, Luis Omar D’Elía, era descendiente de italianos sicilianos. Se desempeñaba como empleado de la empresa estatal de electricidad SEGBA y era miembro del sindicato de Luz y Fuerza. Además se declaraba admirador del peronismo. Su madre, Ofelia García Prieto, era hija de inmigrantes españoles de la provincia de Galicia con ideologías anarquistas y socialistas, modista jubilada y especializada en trajes de novia y vestidos de quince años.

And he doesn't looks mestizo (like Maradona for example) for me, he looks Arab-berberid-Negroid

curupira
11-07-2012, 11:11 PM
Well, the highest Euro input by % would be Uruguay overall, from genetic studies I have read. But Uruguay has a very small population (only 3.4 million people, and decreasing steadily), and they have multiple ancestries too as a rule, just on a lower degree. Argentina is a bigger country, with a sizeable population, and a high Euro input by % too. Some parts of Argentina are more Native American (like Northwest Argentina), as some of the poorest parts of the oustkirsts of Buenos Aires. Brazil also has a relatively significant Euro input, but it is more Native American in the North, and more SSA African in some parts of the coast. There are many areas where fully or near fully European descendants dominate and these areas are relatively large, and nowhere near to be changed demographically, contrary to Argentina, where most European descendants are in the region of Buenos Aires, which is exactly where poorer more Native American Argentines from the interior, Bolivians, Paraguayans and Peruvians go to.

If one is strict about being "fully" or "near fully" European in ancestry, then I guess Cuba comes in first place, from what I have seen at 23andme. Cuba received many immigrants from Spain (besides other places), it is an island, and the "mixing" with "blacks" was more limited, since "admixed" individuals could be more easily recognised, contrary to the "native american mixed" individuals from Argentina and Uruguay, f.e.

If one leaves aside being "fully European", then one has to recognise most Latin Americans have a significant share of European ancestry, from Peru, to Colombia, Mexico, Venezuela. Actually Mexico has a large population, in absolute numbers, of European descendants, since its population is quite large. Chile does too.

Here is a compilation of 23andme results from Latin America posted by someone at biodiversity forum. It is informative IMO (and it fits with what I see at 23andme).

Argentina

100% Euro.
100% Euro.
100% Euro.
99% Euro, 1% Amerind.
99% Euro, 1% Amerind.
99% Euro, 1% Afro.
99% Euro, 1% Amerind.
98% Euro, 2% Amerind.
98% Euro, 1% Afro, 1% Amerind.
97% Euro, 3% Amerind.
95% Euro, 3% Afro, 2% Amerind.
91% Euro, 7% Amerind, 2% Afro.
90% Euro, 10% Amerind.
90% Euro, 8% Amerind, 2% Afro.
88% Euro, 11% Amerind, 1% Afro.
87% Euro, 13% Amerind, 1% Afro.
86% Euro, 13% Amerind, 1% Afro.
85% Euro, 12% Amerind, 3% Afro.
83% Euro, 17% Amerind.
80% Euro, 19% Amerind, 1% Afro.
75% Euro, 23% Amerind, 3% Afro.
73% Euro, 25% Amerind, 2% Afro.

Brazil

100% Euro.
100% Euro.
100% Euro.
100% Euro.
100% Euro.
100% Euro.
100% Euro.
99% Euro, 1% Afro.
99% Euro, 1% Amerind.
99% Euro, 1% Amerind.
99% Euro, 1% Afro.
99% Euro, 1% Afro.
99% Euro, 1% Afro.
99% Euro, 1% Afro.
99% Euro, 1% Amerind.
99% Euro, 1% Amerind.
99% Euro, 1% Afro.
99% Euro, 1% Afro.
99% Euro, 1% Afro.
98% Euro, 2% Amerind.
98% Euro, 2% Amerind.
98% European, 2% Afro.
97% Euro, 2% Amerind, 1% Afro.
97% Euro, 3% Amerind.
97% Euro, 3% Amerind.
97% Euro, 2% Afro, 1% Amerind.
96% Euro, 3% Amerind, 1% Afro.
96% Euro, 2% Amerind, 2% Afro.
95% Euro, 4% Afro, 1% Amerind.
95% Euro, 5% Amerind.
95% Euro, 3% Amerind, 2% Afro.
93% Euro, 4% Afro, 3% Amerind.
92% Euro, 4% Afro, 4% Amerind.
91% Euro, 5% Afro, 4% Amerind.
91% Euro, 6% Afro, 3% Amerind.
89% Euro, 7% Afro, 4% Amerind.
87% Euro, 8% Afro, 5% Amerind.
87% Euro. 8% Afro, 5% Amerind
85% Euro, 11% Amerind, 4% Afro.
82% Euro, 14% Afro, 5% Amerind.
81% Euro, 14% Afro, 5% Amerind.
80% Euro, 14% Afro, 6% Amerind.
71% European, 16% Afro, 13% Amerind.
71% European, 20% Afro, 9% Amerind.
42% Euro, 45% Afro, 13% Amerind.
19% Euro, 76% Afro, 6% Amerind.

Chile

98% Euro, 2% Amerind.
96% Euro, 4% Amerind.
93% Euro, 7% Amerind.
90% Euro, 10% Amerind.
90% Euro, 9% Amerind, 1% Afro.
83% Euro, 16% Amerind, 1% Afro.
83% Euro, 17% Amerind
80% Euro, 20% Amerind.
79% Euro, 21% Amerind.
78% Euro, 21% Amerind, 1% Afro.
72% Euro 26% Amerind, 2% Afro.
70% Euro 27% Amerind 3% Afro.
68% Euro, 31% Amerind, 1% Afro.
59% Euro, 40% Amerind, 1% Afro.
59% Euro, 41% Amerind.
56% Euro, 42% Amerind, 2% Afro.
52% Euro, 45% Amerind, 3% Afro.

Colombia

100% Euro.
99% Euro, 1% Amerind.
98% Euro, 2% Amerind.
95% Euro, 5% Amerind.
95% Euro, 5% Amerind.
93% Euro, 7% Amerind.
89% Euro, 9% Amerind, 2% Afro.
88% Euro, 12% Amerind.
88% Euro, 12% Amerind.
83% Euro, 13% Amerind, 4% Afro.
82% Euro, 18% Amerind.
82% Euro, 15% Amerind, 3% Afro.
81% Euro, 19% Amerind, 1% Afro.
81% Euro, 19% Amerind.
75% Euro, 14% Afro, 11% Amerind.
75% Euro, 25% Amerind.
74% Euro, 19% Amerind, 7% Afro.
72% Euro, 24% Amerind, 4% Afro.
72% Euro, 27% Amerind, 1% Afro.
71% Euro, 18% Amerind, 11% Afro.
70% Euro, 20% Amerind, 10% Afro.
70% Euro, 27% Amerind, 3% Afro.
70% Euro, 18% Amerind, 12% Afro.
69% Euro, 24% Afro, 6% Amerind.
63% Euro, 34% Amerind, 3% Afro.
59% Euro, 35% Amerind, 6% Afro.
37% Euro, 55% Afro, 8% Amerind.
25% Euro, 61% Afro, 14% Amerind.
23% Euro, 69% Afro, 18% Amerind.

Cuba

100% Euro.
100% Euro.
100% Euro.
100% Euro.
99% Euro, 1% Afro.
99% Euro, 1% Afro.
99% Euro, 1% Afro.
99% Euro, 1% Afro.
99% Euro, 1% Afro.
99% Euro, 1% Afro.
98% Euro 2% Afro.
98% Euro, 2% Afro.
97% Euro, 2% Amerind 1% Afro.
97% Euro, 1% Afro, 1% Amerind.
97% Euro, 2% Afro, 2% Amerind.
96% Euro, 4% Afro.
95% Euro, 3% Amerind, 1% Afro.
94% Euro, 4% Afro, 2% Amerind.
93% Euro, 6% Afro, 1% Amerind.
93% Euro, 7% Afro, 1% Amerind.
92% Euro, 8% Afro.
92% Euro, 8% Afro.
91% Euro, 7% Afro, 2% Afro.
90% Euro, 9% Afro, 1% Amerind.
89% Euro, 10% Amerind, 1% Afro.

Dominican Republic

98% Euro, and 2% Afro.
91% Euro, 5% Amerind, 4% Afro.
91% Euro, 5% Afro, 3% Amerind.
90% Euro, 6% Afro, 4% Amerind.
90% Euro, 7% Amerind, 3% Afro.
89% Euro, 6% Afro, 5% Amerind.
88% Euro, 8% Afro, 4% Amerind.
88% Euro, 7% Afro, 5% Amerind.
86% Euro, 9% Afro, 5% Amerind.
85% Euro, 11% Afro, 5% Amerind.
85% Euro, 11% Afro, 4% Amerind.
85% Euro, 10% Afro, 4% Amerind.
84% Euro, 12% Afro, 4% Amerind.
84% Euro, 9% Afro, 7% Amerind.
83% Euro, 13% Afro, 4% Amerind.
83% Euro, 13% Afro, 5% Amerind.
83% Euro, 9% Afro, 8% Amerind.
82% Euro, 9% Afro, 9% Amerind.
79% Euro, 17% Afro, 4% Amerind.
78% Euro, 17% Afro, 5% Amerind.
78% Euro, 18% Afro, 6% Amerind.
77% Euro, 17% Afro, 6% Amerind.
77% Euro, 19% Afro, 4% Amerind.
77% Euro, 14% Afro, 9% Amerind.
75% Euro 17% Afro, 8% Amerind.
76% Euro, 19% Afro, 4% Amerind.
74% Euro, 14% Amerind, 12% Afro.
73% Euro, 21% Afro, 6% Amerind.
73% Euro 23% Afro, 4% Amerind.
73% Euro, 20% Afro, 7% Amerind.
69% Euro, 24% Afro, 7% Amerind.
68% Euro, 26% Afro, 6% Amerind
68% Euro, 27% Afro, 5% Amerind
67% Euro, 23% Afro, 10% Amerind.
66% Euro, 26% Afro, 8% Amerind.
66% Euro, 27% Afro, 7% Amerind.
66% Euro, 25% Afro, 9% Amerind.
65% Euro, 28% Afro, 8% Amerind
65% Euro, 28% Afro, 8% Amerind.
63% Euro, 31% Afro, 6% Amerind.
63% Euro, 30% Afro, 7% Amerind.
62% Euro, 31% Afro, 7% Amerind
62% Euro, 27% Afro, 11% Amerind
60% Euro, 33% Afro, 7% Amerind.
59% Euro, 33% Afro, 8% Amerind
59% Euro, 33% Afro, 8% Amerind.
59% Euro, 34% Afro, 7% Amerind.
57% Euro, 32% Afro, 11% Amerind
57% Euro, 37% Afro, 6% Amerind
56% Euro, 34% Afro, 10% Amerind
56% Euro, 35% Afro, 9% Amerind.
55% Euro, 38% Afro, 6% Amerind.
55% Euro, 35% Afro, 10% Amerind
55% Euro, 34% Afro, 11% Amerind
54% Euro, 37% Afro, 9% Amerind.
52% Euro, 40% Afro, 8% Amerind
52% Euro, 38% Afro, 10% Amerind
52% Euro, 40% Afro, 8% Amerind.
51% Euro, 41% Afro, 8% Amerind.
50% Euro, 41% Afro, 8% Amerind.
46% Euro, 44% Afro, 10% Amerind.
45% Euro 47% Afro, 8% Amerind.
43% Euro, 47% Afro, 10% Amerind.
36% Euro, 56% Afro, 8% Amerind.
35% Euro, 58% Afro, 7% Amerind.
32% Euro, 61% Afro, 9% Amerind.

El Salvador

89% Euro, 8% Amerind, 3% Afro.
72% Euro, 24% Amerind, 5% Afro.
69% Euro, 27% Amerind, 5% Afro.
66% Euro, 29% Amerind 5% Afro.
65% Euro, 33% Amerind, 2% Afro,
62% Euro 33% Amerind, 5% Afro.
58% Euro, 41% Amerind, 1% Afro.
57% Euro, 39% Amerind, 2% Afro.
56% Euro, 38% Amerind, 7% Afro.
53% Euro, 40% Amerind, 5% Afro.
51% Euro, 46% Amerind, 3% Afro
50% Euro 44% Amerind, 6% Afro.

Guatemala

93% Euro, 5% Amerind, 2% Afro.
64% Euro, 29% Amerind, 7% Afro.
62% Euro, 33% Amerind, 5% Afro.
60% Euro, 34% Amerind, 6% Afro.
57% Euro, 35% Amerind, 7% Afro.
55% Euro, 41% Afro, 4% Amerind.
54% Euro, 41% Amerind, 4% Afro.
53% Euro, 39% Amerind, 7% Afro.
54% Euro, 38% Amerind, 8% Afro.
52% Euro, 40% Amerind, 8% Afro.
50% Euro, 44% Amerind, 6% Afro.
42% Euro, 53% Amerind, 5% Afro.
41% euro, 59% Amerind.
38% Euro, 59% Amerind, 3% Afro.
36% Euro, 64% Amerind.
27% Euro, 73% Amerind, 1% Afro.
25% Euro75% Amerind.
23% Euro 77% Amerind.
21% Euro, 78% Amerind, 1% Afro.
21% Euro, 78% Amerind.

Mexico

100% Euro.
100% Euro.
100% Euro.
98% Euro, 2% Amerind.
97% Euro, 3% Amerind
95% Euro, 5% Amerind.
95% Euro, 5% African.
95% Euro, 4% Amerind, 1% African.
94% Euro, 5% Amerind, 1% African.
90% Euro, 9% Amerind, 1% African.
89% Euro, 10% Amerind, 1% African.
88% Euro, 12% Amerind, 2% African.
87% Euro, 12% Amerind, 1% African.
86% Euro, 10% Amerind, 4% African.
83% Euro, 16% Amerind, 1% African.
83% Euro, 15% Amerind, 2% African.
82% Euro, 17% Amerind, 1% African.
81% Euro, 16% Amerind, 2% African.
78% Euro, 20% Amerind, 2% African.
78% Euro, 21% Amerind, 2% African.
78% Euro, 19% Amerind, 3% African.
77% Euro, 21% Amerind, 2% African.
77% Euro, 18% Amerind, 5% African.
75% Euro, 22% Amerind, 3% African
74% Euro, 22% Amerind, 4% African.
74% Euro, 23% Amerind, 2% African.
74% Euro, 24% Amerind, 2% African.
74% Euro, 25% Amerind, 1% African.
72% Euro, 24% Amerind, 4% African.
72% Euro, 26% Amerind, 2% African.
71% Euro, 25% Amerind, 3% African.
71% Euro, 26% Amerind, 4% African.
71% Euro, 26% Amerind, 3% African.
70% Euro, 26% Amerind, 4% African.
70% Euro. 26% Amerind, 5% African.
69% Euro, 27% Amerind, 4% African.
69% Euro, 25% Amerind, 7% African.
68% Euro, 28% Amerind, 4% African.
68% Euro, 27% Amerind, 6% African.
67% Euro, 28% Amerind, 5% African.
67% Euro, 30% Amerind, 3% African.
66% Euro, 29% Amerind, 5% African.
66% Euro, 33% Amerind, 1% African.
65% Euro, 31% Amerind, 4% African.
64% Euro, 34% Amerind, 2% African.
62% Euro, 35% Amerind, 3% African.
62% Euro, 36% Amerind, 2% African.
61% Euro, 37% Amerind, 2% African.
61% Eur, 35% Amerind, 4% African.
59% Euro, 36% Amerind, 5% African.
59% Euro, 39% Amerind, 2% African.
58% Euro, 39% Amerind, 3% African.
57% Euro, 40% Amerind, 3% African.
57% Euro, 39% Amerind, 5% African.
57% Euro, 39% Amerind, 4% African.
56% Euro, 42% Amerind, 2% African.
56% Euro, 40% Amerind, 4% African.
55% Euro, 43% Amerind, 1% African.
55% Euro, 40% Amerind, 4% African.
55% Euro, 43% Amerind, 2% African.
54% Euro, 38% Amerind, 8% African.
54% Euro, 44% Amerind, 2% African.
54% Euro, 40% Amerind, 6% African.
53% Euro, 44% Amerind, 4% African.
52% Euro, 45% Amerind, 3% African.
52% Euro, 23% Amerind, 5% African.
51% Euro, 46% Amerind, 3% African.
51% Euro, 45% Amerind, 4% African.
50% Euro, 45% Amerind, 5% African.
50% Euro, 48% Amerind, 2% African.
43% Euro, 54% Amerind, 3% African.
38% Euro, 59% Amerind, 3% African
25% Euro, 75% Amerind.

Peru

69% Euro, 28% Amerind, 3% Afro.
66% Euro, 26% Amerind, 9% Afro.
65% Euro, 34% Amerind, 2% Afro
51% Euro, 47% Amerind, 2% Afro.
50% Euro, 47% Amerind, 3% Afro.
47% European, 53% Amerind.
42% Euro, 57% Amerind, 1% Afro.

Puerto Rico

93% Euro, 4% Amerind, 3% Afro.
92% Euro, 5% Amerind, 3% Afro.
92% Euro, 6% Afro, 2% Amerind.
91% Euro, 5% Afro, and 4% Amerind.
90% Euro, 6% Amerind, and 4% Afro.
90% Euro, 5% Afro, and 5% Amerind.
87% Euro, 7% Amerind, and 6% Afro.
86% Euro, 11% Afro, and 3% Amerind.
84% Euro, 9% Afro, and 7% Amerind.
81% Euro, 13% Afro, and 7% Amerind.
78% Euro, 13% Amerind, and 8% Afro.
77% Euro, 14% Afro, 10% Amerind.
76% Euro, 13% Afro, 11% Amerind.
76% Euro, 15% Afro, 8% Amerind.
75% Euro, 15% Afro, 10% Amerind.
75% Euro, 15% Afro, 9% Amerind.
75% Euro, 14% Amerind, 10% Afro.
73% Euro, 16% Afro, 11% Amerind.
72% Euro, 17% Afro, 9% Amerind.
72% Euro, 18% Afro, 10%.
70% Euro, 20% Afro, 10% Amerind.
68% Euro, 22% Afro, 10% Amerind.
67% Euro, 20% Afro, 13% Amerind.
67% Euro, 23% Afro, 9% Amerind.
66% Euro, 26% Afro, 11% Amerind.
64% Euro, 25% Afro, 11% Amerind
61% Euro, 36% Afro, 4% Amerind.
59% Euro, 32% Afro, 9% Amerind.
59% Euro, 31% Afro, 10% Amerind.
55% Euro, 37% Afro, 7% Amerind.
55% Euro, 35% Afro, 11% Amerind.
BTW this is the number of people from each country, Argentina = 23, Brazil = 52, Chile = 18, Colombia = 29, Cuba = 31, Dominican Republic = 77, El Salvador = 13, Guatemala = 21, Mexico = 85, Peru = 8, Puerto Rico = Puerto Rico = 40.

Peyrol
11-07-2012, 11:11 PM
Circa Valeria Mazza...io credo che dichiarare di tenere sangue ''indigeno'' sia una moda nel mondo del Cinema/Televisione/Spettacolo e non tanto una situazone reale.

curupira
11-07-2012, 11:24 PM
A compilation of genetic studies on several Latin American countries:

On Argentina:

Source: "Inferring Continental Ancestry of Argentineans from Autosomal, Y-Chromosomal and Mitochondrial DNA" (2009)
Note: The paper also looks at ancestry in individual Argentine regions.

78.5% European
17.3% Native
4.1% African

On Brazil:

Source: "The Genomic Ancestry of Individuals from Different Geographical Regions of Brazil Is More Uniform Than Expected" (2011)
Note: A comprehensive paper and one that fits historical data well. It breaks the country in regions and it also estimates the total European contribution to Brazil to be at around 70%. Samples from blood donors (which come from our lowest strata) with "whites", "pardos" and "blacks" according to their respective proportions, from several regions of the country, were tested. The most complete and recent study when it comes to Brazil IMO.

North:
68.8% European
10.5% African
18.5% Amerindian

Northeast:
60.1% European
29.3% African
8.9% Amerindian

Southeast:
74% European
17.3% African
7.3% Amerindian

South:
79.5% European
10.3% African
9.4% Amerindian

On Chile:

Source: "Genetic epidemiology of single gene defects in Chile" (1994)
Note: The paper is old and perhaps overestimates admixture. Along with an estimate for the total population (below), it also furnishes data on a number of individual cities (Concepción, Valparaíso, and East and North Santiago). The data on Santiago and Valparaíso are also broken down in socioeconomic categories.

64% European
35% Amerindian
1% other

Uruguay:

Source: "Genetic Admixture Estimate in the Uruguayan Population Based on the Loci LDLR, GYPA, HBGG, GC and D7S8" (2005)

84.1% European
10.4% Amerindian
5.6% African

Querubín
11-07-2012, 11:41 PM
Lo de Santa Cruz no lo sabía, eso sí ni por asomo debe ser tan indígena como Chubut, sobre todo Comodoro Rivadavia que sí que es una de las villas miserias más grandes de Argentina, y está en La Patagonia también.

Yo soy del sur de Buenos Aires y hace poco viaje a Tierra del Fuego y es sorprendentemente blanca para ser la Patagonia, rescato que la clase media y alta se diferencia mucho de la clase baja que es eminentemente panchita/mestizo-indígena.

Yo también creo que gente como Valeria Mazza o por ejemplo la brasileña Gisele Bundchen a pesar de estar algo mongolizadas con sangre querandí y guaraní respectivamente, en España o Francia serian consideradas blancas, y hasta incluso en USA, donde por cierto varias personas de fenotipos centro y norte europeos tienen ancestros lejanos indígenas.
En cambio Luis Delia, con abuelos paternos sicilianos y maternos gallegos, seguramente sería considerado “panchito” o “negrata” en Europa o USA.

Valeria Mazza

Gisele Bundchen

https://www.google.com.ar/search?hl=es&q=gisele+bundchen&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_cp.r_qf.&bpcl=37643589&biw=1024&bih=673&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=qO-aUNa2A5GO9ATn5YHADA

-------------------------------------------------

https://www.google.com.ar/search?hl=es&q=gisele+bundchen&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_cp.r_qf.&bpcl=37643589&biw=1024&bih=673&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=qO-aUNa2A5GO9ATn5YHADA#um=1&hl=es&tbm=isch&sa=1&q=Luis+delia&oq=Luis+delia&gs_l=img.3..0l10.176355.178662.0.178768.10.10.0.0. 0.0.267.1672.2-7.7.0...0.0...1c.1.QzBDoYH0sHg&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_cp.r_qf.&fp=900b984c8a7cb389&bpcl=37643589&biw=1024&bih=673

El tal delia me recuerda al padre de un amigo mio, aunque este si es causico o pasa por tal. Mi amigo, curiosamente es triracial. En su familia todos nacieron con la famosa mancha azul y el en sus ojos conserva mongolizacion y tb tiene evidentes rasgos negroides. Lo llamativo es que no conoce que tenga ascendencia no española por algun lado. Otro eje de español con ragos no completamente caucasicos, es un amigo mio que una de sus bisabuelas era puertoriqueña. Desconocemos el grado en que era indigena. Pero en cualquier caso como mucho mi amigo es 1/8 indigena. No obstante, sus rasgos indigenas estan mas presente en su fenotipo que lo que su sangre indica. De aspecto es mas indigena q valeria mazza o gisele bunchen cuando no deberia ser asi. A estos es verdad que se les nota un pequeño componente exotico, pero es que lucen casi completamente blancas. Con heinze ocurre similar, xo su mezcla es mucho menos armonica atractiva, y progresiva

curupira
11-07-2012, 11:41 PM
They are indeed. That's what I saw at 23andme too.

Esto es lo que he visto en 23andme. Por supuesto, estos son los cubanos en EEUU; pero parecen más blancos que los argentinos y uruguayos

Atlantic Islander
11-07-2012, 11:42 PM
On 23andme i have cousins from (by order of percentage): Brazil, Mexico, Cuba, Dominican Republic, Honduras, Argentina.

I have to say Mexico was surprise for being so high, and Dominican Republic and Honduras were a surprise just for being there.

I had to go back and check, mine goes:

Brazil, Uruguay, Cuba, Mexico, Colombia, Argentina, El Salvador, Ecuador, Costa Rica, and Paraguay.

Pallantides
11-07-2012, 11:55 PM
Uruguay and Argentina would be my guess.

Jarocho
11-08-2012, 02:53 AM
there was no need for a damn thread, everyone already knows who they are, it sure aint haiti and guatemala

Incal
11-08-2012, 05:50 AM
El tal delia me recuerda al padre de un amigo mio, aunque este si es causico o pasa por tal. Mi amigo, curiosamente es triracial. En su familia todos nacieron con la famosa mancha azul y el en sus ojos conserva mongolizacion y tb tiene evidentes rasgos negroides. Lo llamativo es que no conoce que tenga ascendencia no española por algun lado. Otro eje de español con ragos no completamente caucasicos, es un amigo mio que una de sus bisabuelas era puertoriqueña. Desconocemos el grado en que era indigena. Pero en cualquier caso como mucho mi amigo es 1/8 indigena. No obstante, sus rasgos indigenas estan mas presente en su fenotipo que lo que su sangre indica. De aspecto es mas indigena q valeria mazza o gisele bunchen cuando no deberia ser asi. A estos es verdad que se les nota un pequeño componente exotico, pero es que lucen casi completamente blancas. Con heinze ocurre similar, xo su mezcla es mucho menos armonica atractiva, y progresiva

Probablemente la famosa "Recombinación" de la que tanto hablaba Agrippa.

perikolez
11-08-2012, 08:22 AM

En lo de Chubut estas en lo cierto. Recuerdo que un familiar que fue a Puerto Madryn (Chubut) hace unos años , y me catalogo su poblacion como mucho mas morenos que Maradona. No estamos hablando de un tipo especialista en razas, sino de un tipo normal que fue de España a Buenos Aires, que le parecio "blanca" y de ahi a Puerto Madryn que le parecio exotico total. De hecho se estuvo comiendo el coco preguntadose de donde venia esa gente:D. ¿bolivianos?, ¿catamarqueños?, ¿salteños?, ¿tucumanos?,etc. Bolivianos quizas no eran porque me dijo que la mayoria mostraban mezcla europea.

En cuanto a Tierra de Fuego, segun parece los bolivianos ya han empezado a montar sus villas miseria por ahi:picard1:.

En cuanto a DElia me parece el tipico latinoamericano que ha trucado su biografia sobrevalorando su europicidad para darselas de 100% europeo para ser mas guay. Yo le veo cierto parecido con Americo Gallego.

Smaug
11-08-2012, 11:49 AM
En lo de Chubut estas en lo cierto. Recuerdo que un familiar que fue a Puerto Madryn (Chubut) hace unos años , y me catalogo su poblacion como mucho mas morenos que Maradona. No estamos hablando de un tipo especialista en razas, sino de un tipo normal que fue de España a Buenos Aires, que le parecio "blanca" y de ahi a Puerto Madryn que le parecio exotico total. De hecho se estuvo comiendo el coco preguntadose de donde venia esa gente:D. ¿bolivianos?, ¿catamarqueños?, ¿salteños?, ¿tucumanos?,etc. Bolivianos quizas no eran porque me dijo que la mayoria mostraban mezcla europea.

En cuanto a Tierra de Fuego, segun parece los bolivianos ya han empezado a montar sus villas miseria por ahi:picard1:.

En cuanto a DElia me parece el tipico latinoamericano que ha trucado su biografia sobrevalorando su europicidad para darselas de 100% europeo para ser mas guay. Yo le veo cierto parecido con Americo Gallego.

Não! Eles não podem levar a Patagônia! É uma das mais belas regiões das Américas!

perikolez
11-08-2012, 12:58 PM
Não! Eles não podem levar a Patagônia! É uma das mais belas regiões das Américas!

Pues si parece que han llegado a bastantes sitios de la patagonia los ciudadanos de la superdesarrollada Bolivia. Un 8% de los habitante de Ushuaia ya son bolivianos segun en encontrado buceando en internet, y estan arrasando los bosques colindantes de Ushuaia para montar sus villas miseria.

En Puerto Madryn en Chubut segun Wikipedia, los bolivianos ya son el 12% de la poblacion.

Gaijin
11-08-2012, 01:04 PM
According to the Anthropologist Lothrop Stoddard, countries like Uruguay, Chile and Argentina fall uppermost in the White concept.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/21/Stoddard_race_map_1920.jpg

curupira
11-08-2012, 01:10 PM
Genetic studies are far closer to the actual ballpark (non DNA studies from the past are coloured by many imprecisions, from the subjective evaluation of phenotypes, to the lack of even gathering information on the countries researched, to the imperfectness of census categories):

Autosomal DNA study from 2009 on Argentina, by province:

http://i46.tinypic.com/2vdjsz4.png
http://i50.tinypic.com/2dmi8wp.jpg

We investigated the bio-geographic ancestry of Argentineans, and quantified their genetic admixture, analyzing 246
unrelated male individuals from eight provinces of three Argentinean regions using ancestry-sensitive DNA markers
(ASDM) from autosomal, Y and mitochondrial chromosomes. Our results demonstrate that European, Native American
and African ancestry components were detectable in the contemporary Argentineans, the amounts depending on the
genetic system applied, exhibiting large inter-individual heterogeneity. Argentineans carried a large fraction of European
genetic heritage in their Y-chromosomal (94.1%) and autosomal (78.5%) DNA, but their mitochondrial gene pool is
mostly of Native American ancestry (53.7%); instead, African heritage was small in all three genetic systems (<4%).
Population substructure in Argentina considering the eight sampled provinces was very small based on autosomal (0.92%
of total variation was between provincial groups, p = 0.005) and mtDNA (1.77%, p = 0.005) data (none with NRY data),
and all three genetic systems revealed no substructure when clustering the provinces into the three geographic regions
to which they belong. The complex genetic ancestry picture detected in Argentineans underscores the need to apply
ASDM from all three genetic systems to infer geographic origins and genetic admixture. This applies to all worldwide
areas where people with different continental ancestry live geographically close together.

http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1469-1809.2009.00556.x/pdf

Brazil:

This study specifically aimed describing the composition of the country with samples from nearly all regions (almost 1000 samples), with "white", "pardo" and "black" samples according to their respective proportions. The samples came for the most part from blood donors (http://www.amigodoador.com.br/estatisticas.html), which for the most part belong to the poorest classes of Brazil, therefore socio-economic levels mirror somewhat the situation of Brazil, where most people belong to the lower strata of society.

It has found out what many already knew, that "whites", "pardos" and "blacks" generally have all three ancestral components, namely: European, SSA African and Native American ancestries in varying degrees.

The results could be within the ballpark however many parts of Northeast Brazil, North Brazil, Southeast Brazil and Southern Brazil did not provide samples, so a grain of salt must be taken. Besides, not too many markers were tested, which may have skewed the results somewhat anyway, but not too much (I got the same results at 23andme which I got with their methodology, f.e, and from what I have seen their methodology works relatively fine on average, only with greater margins of error than one would get with many more markers).

The composition of Brazil:

http://i49.tinypic.com/bydlu.png

Some of the locations from where "whites", "pardos" and "blacks" were tested:

http://i50.tinypic.com/66lztk.png

The Genomic Ancestry of Individuals from Different Geographical Regions of Brazil Is More Uniform Than Expected

Estimates of the “total ancestry” of different regions of Brazil

Since both the census proportions of each color category and the trihybrid ancestry of Brazilians vary according to region, we decided to merge the two sets of data and estimate what we have called the “total ancestry” of a given region. This has the advantage of circumventing the different regional semantics of what it means “to be” White, Brown or Black. To calculate the total ancestry we simply multiply the proportions of a given ancestry in a given color category by the census proportion of that color category in the specific region to arrive at an ancestry estimation regardless of color.

In order to show how the calculation of the “total ancestry” was done, let us take the example of European ancestry in the North region (state of Pará) using the data from Table 2. In that state, White, Brown and Black individuals have average European ancestry of 0.782, 0.686 and. 0.524 respectively. Since for the state of Pará the census shows the relative proportions of the same three colors above as 0.210, 0.736 and 0.055, the weighted European ancestry, which is now independent of color, will be (0.782×0.210) + (0.686×0.736) + (0.524×0.055) = 0.697.

The “total ancestry” estimates thus calculated for all regions are shown in the rightmost column of Table 2. The calculation could not be performed for two of the samples, Ceará and Santa Catarina, because they lacked data on one or more color categories.

The results obtained showed that there is in fact a smaller level of variability between the different regions than had been observed in the census data of color categories or in the ancestry proportions of the different color classes (Fig. 1). In all regions studied the European ancestry surfaced as uniformly preponderant, with proportions of 69.7%, 60.6%, 73.7% and 77.7%, respectively (Table2). This suggests that the populations of different regions of Brazil are ancestrally more similar than previously realized.

Total ancestries

To eschew the use of color categories we decided to try to estimate the general ancestry proportions of the different regional samples independent of color categories. To do that, we multiplied the proportions of a given ancestry in a given color category by the census proportion of that color category in the specific region, to arrive at ancestry estimation independent of color. Once such a correction was performed on the basis of the relative proportion of Amerindian, European and African ancestries, there emerged a higher level of uniformity than expected. In all regions studied the European ancestry was predominant, with proportions being ranging from 60.6% in the Northeast to 77.7% in the South (Figure 3). The African proportion was highest in the Northeast (30.3%), followed in decreasing order by the Southeast (18.9%), South (12.7%), and North (10.9%). On the other hand, the Amerindian proportion was highest in the North (19.4%), while relatively uniform in the other three other regions.

This is novel genetic information about the Brazilian people that needs to be placed on a historical and phylogeographical context. First, we will compare them with our previous observations with uniparental genetic markers in Brazilians.

We earlier examined DNA polymorphisms in the non-recombining portion of the Y-chromosome and in the hypervariable region of mitochondrial DNA (mtDNA) in the four main regions of the Country (the same four regions analyzed in the present paper, although with samplings from different states). The vast majority of Y-chromosomes, independent of the region, proved to be of European origin [17], [18]. Studies of mtDNA revealed a different reality: considering Brazil as a whole, 33%, 39% and 28% of matrilineages were of Amerindian, European and African origin, respectively [7]. Significantly, the frequency of mtDNA ancestries varied a lot in different regions: most matrilineal lineages in the Amazonian region had Amerindian origin (54%), while African ancestry was preponderant in the Northeast (44%) and European haplogroups were prevalent in the South (66%). These data have since been amply confirmed by other studies [8]. Together, they configured a picture of strong directional mating between European males and Amerindian and African females, which agrees perfectly with the known history of the peopling of Brazil since 1500 [8].

The proportions of Amerindian and African maternal ancestry were higher in the previous investigation using mtDNA than in the regional total ancestry averages calculated in the present study using biparental markers. However, it is interesting to note that both studies agree in that the highest level of Amerindian ancestry could be found in the North region (54% for mtDNA; 19.4% in the present study) and the highest level of African ancestry belonged to the Northeast region (44% for mtDNA; 30.3% in the present study), exactly as expected from known historical and anthropological studies of Brazilians [19].

A unifying proposal

As mentioned previously, Brazil is the home of genetically heterogeneous people, the product of five centuries of admixture between Amerindians, Europeans and Africans. However, such admixture has occurred in a sexually asymmetric fashion, as a result of the colonization model employed by the Portuguese. Indeed, we know that few women came from Portugal to Brazil in the period from the arrival of the Europeans in 1500 until 1808, when the Portuguese Court fled the Napoleonic invasion of the Iberian Peninsula and relocated to Rio de Janeiro [20]. That means that the Brazilian population was primarily formed by male Portuguese and female native Amerindian and enslaved Africans.

Initially, the whole population was composed by the indigenous Amerindians. Little is known about their number when the Portuguese arrived in 1500 [21], although a figure often cited is that of 2.5 million individuals [21]. From 1500 to 1808, it is estimated that about 500,000 Portuguese colonizers, almost exclusively men, came to Brazil [20], admixing extensively with the Amerindian women. Thus, we can expect that the first generation of Brazilians genomically had 50% Amerindian and European ancestry, but 100% Amerindian mtDNA. Further generations of admixture with the Portuguese lead to progressive “europeanization” of genomic ancestry, while maintaining an elevated proportion of Amerindian mtDNA.

The slave traffic started in the middle of the 16th century, extending until 1850 and resulting in the forced relocation of an estimated 4 million Africans to Brazil [21]. These three centuries were a period of intense interbreeding between European males and Amerindian and African women, which led to introgression of genomic African ancestry into Brazilians and also of African mtDNA, since the African contribution was primarily from females [7].

Let us take, as a generic example, the mating of a white European male with a Black African slave woman in Brazil. Because of the Brazilian social race identification system based primarily on phenotype, the children with dark skin pigmentation and other African iconic individual components of color would be considered Black, while those with light colored skin and other European iconic individual components of color would be considered White, even though they would have exactly the same proportion of African and European alleles [9]. Since in Brazil there also occurs assortative mating by color (as has indeed been revealed by demographic studies) [22], [23], in the hypothetical subsequent generation, the light-skinned individuals would tend to marry other Whites and conversely the dark-skinned individuals would marry Blacks. The long-term tendency would then be for this pattern to produce two distinct color groups, White and Black, which would, nonetheless, both have simultaneously a significant level of European and African ancestry.

It is relevant to notice that 1.72 million slaves (42.9% of the total) arrived in Brazil during the first half of the 19th century, a time by which the number of Amerindians in Brazil had dwindled due to strife and/or European-borne disease. Most likely, the main contribution of Amerindians to the formation of the Brazilian people occurred in the first 2 or at most 3 centuries of its colonization, no longer being of high importance in the early 19th century, when larger and larger portions of Brazilians moved from rural areas to the cities. Since Africans (up until 1850) and Europeans (up until the 20th century) continued to arrive to Brazil and to participate in the gene pool, the Amerindian ancestry component was diluted across color-lines to the levels that we observe presently, but without losing its mtDNA representativity because of the sexual asymmetry of the relationships. The resulting highly admixed Brazilian population can be assessed by the proportions of the color categories in first Brazilian census in 1872, which was 19.7% Black, 42.2% Brown and 38.1% White.

In 1850, the forced arrival of Africans stopped due to prohibition of the slave trade. At the same time the Government started a campaign to stimulate the immigration of Europeans to Brazil. This process, which has been denominated the “Whitening of Brazil” had complex economic and sociological causes, and was tinged with racist ideology [24]–[27]. In the approximately one hundred year period 1872–1975, Brazil received 5,435,735 million immigrants from Europe and the Middle East [21]. These were, in decreasing percentages, 34% Italians, 29% Portuguese, 14% Spanish, 5% Japanese, 4% Germans, 2% Lebanese and Syrians and 12% others [21].

This huge demographic event is probably responsible for the noteworthy dissipation of previously established regional differences in ancestries, as the European component of ancestry became uniformly preponderant, with similar proportions of 69.7%, 60.6%, 73.7% and 77.7% in the North, Northeast, Southeast and South, respectively.

How to explain why no similar wash-out occurred in respect to the matrilineal ancestry? We believe that the regional disparities in mtDNA ancestry were maintained because, once again, in the immigratory wave of Europeans there was a significant excess of males. When they admixed with the Brazilian women there was rapid europeanization of the genomic ancestry, but preservation of the established matrilineal pattern. There is demographic information to corroborate this possibility. First, of 1,222,282 immigrants from all origins that arrived in the Port of Santos in the period 1908–1936 the sex ratio (males/females) was 1.76 [28]. Second. the two most abundant immigrants, Portuguese and Italians, had sex rations of 2.12 and 1.83, respectively. census data of 1910 showed concordant results: there were 1,138,582 foreigners in Brazil, with a male/female ratio of 1.74, while there were 22,275,595 Brazilians with an even sex ratio of 1.02 [29].
http://www.plosone.org/article/info:doi/10.1371/journal.pone.0017063?imageURI=info:doi/10.1371/journal.pone.0017063.g002

curupira
11-08-2012, 01:20 PM

This is an informative gathering on 23andme results of Latin Americans at 23andme, they were posted by a Dominican poster at biodiversity forum, and they fit with what I see at 23andme. It backs up what you are saying:

Argentina

100% Euro.
100% Euro.
100% Euro.
99% Euro, 1% Amerind.
99% Euro, 1% Amerind.
99% Euro, 1% Afro.
99% Euro, 1% Amerind.
98% Euro, 2% Amerind.
97% Euro, 3% Amerind.
90% Euro, 10% Amerind.
83% Euro, 17% Amerind.

Brazil

100% Euro.
100% Euro.
100% Euro.
100% Euro.
100% Euro.
100% Euro.
100% Euro.
99% Euro, 1% Afro.
99% Euro, 1% Amerind.
99% Euro, 1% Amerind.
99% Euro, 1% Afro.
99% Euro, 1% Afro.
99% Euro, 1% Afro.
99% Euro, 1% Afro.
99% Euro, 1% Amerind.
99% Euro, 1% Amerind.
99% Euro, 1% Afro.
99% Euro, 1% Afro.
99% Euro, 1% Afro.
98% Euro, 2% Amerind.
98% Euro, 2% Amerind.
98% European, 2% Afro.
97% Euro, 3% Amerind.
97% Euro, 3% Amerind.
95% Euro, 5% Amerind.

Chile

98% Euro, 2% Amerind.
96% Euro, 4% Amerind.
93% Euro, 7% Amerind.
90% Euro, 10% Amerind.
83% Euro, 17% Amerind
80% Euro, 20% Amerind.
79% Euro, 21% Amerind.
59% Euro, 41% Amerind.

Colombia

100% Euro.
99% Euro, 1% Amerind.
98% Euro, 2% Amerind.
95% Euro, 5% Amerind.
95% Euro, 5% Amerind.
93% Euro, 7% Amerind.
88% Euro, 12% Amerind.
88% Euro, 12% Amerind.
82% Euro, 18% Amerind.
81% Euro, 19% Amerind.
75% Euro, 25% Amerind.

Cuba

100% Euro.
100% Euro.
100% Euro.
100% Euro.
99% Euro, 1% Afro.
99% Euro, 1% Afro.
99% Euro, 1% Afro.
99% Euro, 1% Afro.
99% Euro, 1% Afro.
99% Euro, 1% Afro.
98% Euro 2% Afro.
98% Euro, 2% Afro.
96% Euro, 4% Afro.
92% Euro, 8% Afro.
92% Euro, 8% Afro.

Dominican Republic

98% Euro, and 2% Afro.

El Salvador

Guatemala

41% euro, 59% Amerind.
36% Euro, 64% Amerind.
25% Euro75% Amerind.
23% Euro 77% Amerind.
21% Euro, 78% Amerind.

Mexico

100% Euro.
100% Euro.
100% Euro.
98% Euro, 2% Amerind.
97% Euro, 3% Amerind
95% Euro, 5% Amerind.
95% Euro, 5% African.
25% Euro, 75% Amerind.

Peru

Puerto Rico

72% Euro, 18% Afro, 10%.
BTW this is the number of people from each country, Argentina = 23, Brazil = 52, Chile = 18, Colombia = 29, Cuba = 31, Dominican Republic = 77, El Salvador = 13, Guatemala = 21, Mexico = 85, Peru = 8, Puerto Rico = Puerto Rico = 40

Querubín
11-08-2012, 05:33 PM
Probablemente la famosa "Recombinación" de la que tanto hablaba Agrippa.

Creo que no es el caso. Creo que se trata mas bien, de un caso de loteria genetica y a el le ha salido lo que menos probabilidades tenia de salirle. Recombinacion, mas bien debe de ser un caso como e mio o de otros 2 amigos. Los 3 somos españoles de pura cepa pero nuestro aspecto es noreuropeo. En mi caso, probablemente se traten de elemento ingleses y germanicos. Los elementos germanicos, tengo practicamente la certeza de que estan pq yo me parezco al padre de un abuelo mio que nacio en la carolina. La carolina es un pueblo en la provincia de jaen que fue fundado a finales del siglo XVIII con inmigrantes noreuropeos especialmente alemanes. Lo de los elementos britanicos (tb es posible que sean holandeses o flamencos) es pq no tengo rasgos CM y en ellos la presencia keltic es fuerte y estos no son CM. El caso es que he salido capeloide atlantico despigmentado y muy gracilizado sin elementos CM y dinaricos perceptibles. Otro de mis amigos es un faelid aleman puro y duro y el otro un keltomañon holandes o flamenco. Creo que la recombinacion es mas bien eso y no lo de mi amigo. Otros ejemplos de recombinacion son euro new wolrders con varias ascendencias europeas diferentes y que su fenotipo no se corresponde con el propio de ninguna de ellas

dirty trash
11-10-2012, 02:42 AM

La Paz, Sucre, Quito, Humahuaca?.......... Chubut :picard1::bullet puke

http://chubutdeportes.files.wordpress.com/2012/10/juegos-chubutenses-octubre.jpg

http://www.apropol.org.ar/fotoblog/2008/12/chubutenses.jpg

Aunque algunos pocos chubutenses descendientes de colonos quedan, pero mas que nada en la costa atlántica y entre la gente de mayor edad, es un reemplazo poblacional brutal.

http://chubutdeportes.files.wordpress.com/2012/09/juegos-chubutenses1.jpg

Personalmente creo que las únicas etnias no europeas en la Patagonia y la Pampa Húmeda que merecen respeto y derechos son los auténticos pobladores gauchos """etnia argentina""" mezcla entre colonos españoles con nativos pampidos.

------------------------------------------------------------------
A delia se le nota mucho lo negroide, sobre todo por la forma de la nariz y su pelo tan rizado, y también de le nota algo de cm norafricano, no se si me equivoque, no soy muy experto en estos asuntos.

Anglojew
11-10-2012, 04:21 AM
Falkland Islands?

Han Cholo
11-10-2012, 04:27 AM
Falkland Islands?

That's not Latin America per se.

Smaug
11-10-2012, 12:22 PM
Falkland Islands?

The Falklands are British, in consequence they do not belong to Latin America. Don't confuse "Latin America" with "South America".

perikolez
11-10-2012, 01:02 PM
La Paz, Sucre, Quito, Humahuaca?.......... Chubut :picard1::bullet puke

http://chubutdeportes.files.wordpress.com/2012/10/juegos-chubutenses-octubre.jpg

http://www.apropol.org.ar/fotoblog/2008/12/chubutenses.jpg

Aunque algunos pocos chubutenses descendientes de colonos quedan, pero mas que nada en la costa atlántica y entre la gente de mayor edad, es un reemplazo poblacional brutal.

http://chubutdeportes.files.wordpress.com/2012/09/juegos-chubutenses1.jpg

Personalmente creo que las únicas etnias no europeas en la Patagonia y la Pampa Húmeda que merecen respeto y derechos son los auténticos pobladores gauchos """etnia argentina""" mezcla entre colonos españoles con nativos pampidos.

------------------------------------------------------------------

La mayoria de la gente de las fotos que has puesto para mi tienen pinta de ser argentinos. Tienen un fenotipo corriente entre los mestizos argentinos. En Quito, Sucre , Quito , Humahuaca (que yo sepa Jujuy es Argentina:D) la gente tienen una carga indigena muchisimo mas alta que estos que has puesto. Ni en la supuesta "mestiza" provincia de Santa Cruz (Bolivia) tienen tanta carga europea como estos "chubutenses" (o como rayos se diga) que has puesto. Si me dices que son paraguayos, o chilenos, podria ser, pero seguro que ni son bolivianos, ni ecuatorianos, ni peruanos.

Lo que esta claro es que fuera de la provincia de Buenos Aires , parte de Santa Fe, Entre Rios, y el este de Cordoba,la poblacion del resto de Argentina , incluida buena parte de los barrios del Gran Buenos Aires, y Rosario,no es diferente a la gente de las fotos que has puesto.

dirty trash
11-10-2012, 07:30 PM
La mayoria de la gente de las fotos que has puesto para mi tienen pinta de ser argentinos. Tienen un fenotipo corriente entre los mestizos argentinos. En Quito, Sucre , Quito , Humahuaca (que yo sepa Jujuy es Argentina:D) la gente tienen una carga indigena muchisimo mas alta que estos que has puesto. Ni en la supuesta "mestiza" provincia de Santa Cruz (Bolivia) tienen tanta carga europea como estos "chubutenses" (o como rayos se diga) que has puesto. Si me dices que son paraguayos, o chilenos, podria ser, pero seguro que ni son bolivianos, ni ecuatorianos, ni peruanos.

Lo que esta claro es que fuera de la provincia de Buenos Aires , parte de Santa Fe, Entre Rios, y el este de Cordoba,la poblacion del resto de Argentina , incluida buena parte de los barrios del Gran Buenos Aires, y Rosario,no es diferente a la gente de las fotos que has puesto.

Es que seleccione fotos al azar de lo primero que encontré de chubutenses.
Es verdad que tienen, la mayoría pinta de argentinos, pero algunos de la primera foto pasarían por bolivianos. Ademas, hay que tener en cuenta que muchos argentinos puede que no tengan mucha carga europea y sin embargo parecer mas blancos que los bolivianos, por estar mezclados con mestizos de la región pampeana.

La Paz, Sucre o Humauaca-Argentina son similares, las coloque como ejemplo porque son ciudades indígenas. Los ecuatorianos tienen un fenotipo algo mas europeo que los bolivianos o peruanos, dependiendo de la región, Quito es una ciudad muy indígena eso si.

Los chilenos hace mucho dejaron de migrar a Argentina creo, que solo migran a Buenos Aires porque la educación superior en su país es muy cara.

Aunque en cada provincia de la Patagonia hay mas de un 5% de extranjeros chilenos, la mayoría provenientes de Chiloe, Osorno y otras regiones y la mayoría lucen indo-mestizos.

Paraguayos a la Patagonia no emigraron.

Después están los mestizos de Misiones que no se parecen a los de esas fotos. Se ven similares a los mestizos del oeste del sur de Brasil, muchos tienen ojos claros incluso debido a la mezcla con germanos y europeos del este.

Y en La Provincia de la Pampa también hay regiones que son mayormente europoides, al menos a simple vista o un 97%, (ya que dudo que en toda Argentina haya una ciudad donde la MAYORÍA de la gente sea de origen 100% italianoespañol, hay que recordar que la región de la Pampa Húmeda Argentina y Uruguay a pesar de sur muy europeas, a diferencia de Cuba y Brasil tenían mucha población colonial).

Anglojew
11-10-2012, 09:13 PM
The Falklands are British, in consequence they do not belong to Latin America. Don't confuse "Latin America" with "South America".

Not according to Argentina. I was joking anyway.

Smaug
11-10-2012, 10:05 PM

Not according to Argentina. I was joking anyway.

I know you were joking chaver.
And I give a fuck to what Argentina thinks about it.

Balmung
11-11-2012, 03:27 PM
Ha, by the way Brazilian fashion agencies portray Brazil you'd think Brazil is a 100% Caucasian nation. I love how people always overrate Brazil for their "beauty" yet 98% of their models are white.

Alessandra Ambrosio: Italian/Polish
Gisele bundchen: German
Evandro Soldati: Italian
Lucas Malvacini: Italian
Andre Ziehe: German
Raquel Zimmermann: German

They almost never show off the real Brazil.

Han Cholo
11-11-2012, 03:30 PM
Ha, by the way Brazilian fashion agencies portray Brazil you'd think Brazil is a 100% Caucasian nation. I love how people always overrate Brazil for their "beauty" yet 98% of their models are white.

They are as real brazilian as you and other boat niggers from other places of Europe that are not British are americans.

I guess you think Rosenrot, Uhtred are not really Brazilians? Brazil is around 50% Caucasian and that's enough to justify 100% of their model/actors whatever being white. I don't like seeing Mulattos and Niggers on TV. It's at least better than USA that is like 80% white yet by seeing TV you would think at least 50% or 60% of them are Black or other minority.

Damião de Góis
11-11-2012, 03:33 PM

To be fair, by far the most popular one is Adriana Lima.

http://www.celebrity9.com/img/adriana-lima/adriana-lima-main.jpg

And i think it's international fashion agencies who have a demand for those models.

Balmung
11-11-2012, 04:03 PM
To be fair, by far the most popular one is Adriana Lima.

http://www.celebrity9.com/img/adriana-lima/adriana-lima-main.jpg

And i think it's international fashion agencies who have a demand for those models.

Gisele Bundchen is the highest paid, and 1st on Forbes top model i believe.

They are as real brazilian as you and other boat niggers from other places of Europe that are not British are americans.

I guess you think Rosenrot, Uhtred are not really Brazilians? Brazil is around 50% Caucasian and that's enough to justify 100% of their model/actors whatever being white. I don't like seeing Mulattos and Niggers on TV. It's at least better than USA that is like 80% white yet by seeing TV you would think at least 50% or 60% of them are Black or other minority.

No.

The United States is far lower than 80% white, and i think the US shows off the US population well. Most of the Caucasians are either Anglo looking/ or German looking. Media shows this off well. Except for film in which New York is involved. American media tends to show off New York fairer than it actualy is.

The United States is more diverse than Brazil, only difference is it doesn't have the high density of mulattoes or ethnicaly biracial/triracial indivisuals that Brazil does. (Which you can probably thank the discrimination and cultural isolation of many groups in America forming a cultural bias to each other).

This Brazil is almost never shown
http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/slides/photos/001/242/007/UFC-134-crowd_Getty-Images-500x333_display_image.jpg?1314641616http://i49.tinypic.com/mbpj60.png

You'd get a more real idea of the typical Brazilian from dating & social networking sites than you would from the fashion industry.

Over represented? on the contrary African Americans are 40 million strong. Thats a lot of Blacks, they aren't shown in American media as often as you would think. Most cast line up is predominantly white with 1 or 2 token black people. So unless the film is marketed towards the Black demographic (Boyz in the hood, Tyler Perry's: Insert title here) , most of the cast will be white.

Peyrol
11-11-2012, 04:08 PM
Hasol, i sincerely think than ''brazil 50% white'' is a too optimistic percentage...true whites are about 35-40%.

An USA aren't 80% white, but (optimistically) 60%.

Damião de Góis
11-11-2012, 04:10 PM

The point is that Adriana Lima is representative of the mixed majority, and she is among the most popular models from Brazil along with Bundchen and Ambrosio, and not in the same league as the others you posted.

Balmung
11-11-2012, 04:16 PM
The point is that Adriana Lima is representative of the mixed majority, and she is among the most popular models from Brazil along with Bundchen and Ambrosio, and not in the same league as the others you posted.

She is one woman. One woman doesn't change the rule. The Brazilian fashion industry DOES have a bias towards the mixed/black models. Several in the industry have spoken about it.

Smaug
11-11-2012, 04:18 PM
A realist percenatage is about 35% of White Brazilians, concentrated in the South-Southeastern Regions. Most os these models are from states like Rio Grande do Sul or São Paulo, so of course there will be more whites and less pardos. But if you go to the North-Northeastern Regions, you will see less and less whites, and more and more pardos.

Peyrol
11-11-2012, 04:22 PM
A realist percenatage is about 35% of White Brazilians, concentrated in the South-Southeastern Regions. Most os these models are from states like Rio Grande do Sul or São Paulo, so of course there will be more whites and less pardos. But if you go to the North-Northeastern Regions, you will see less and less whites, and more and more pardos.

Is realistic the number of 25-33 million of italian-brazilians or is overextimated?

Han Cholo
11-11-2012, 04:24 PM

The United States is more diverse than Brazil, only difference is it doesn't have the high density of mulattoes or ethnicaly biracial/triracial indivisuals that Brazil does. (Which you can probably thank the discrimination and cultural isolation of many groups in America forming a cultural bias to each other).

Brazil is just as diverse if not more. You have those Pardos, then Amerindians on the Amazons, a population of Lebanese that is twice as big as Lebanon itself, biggest Japanese population outside Japan, biggest Italian population outside Italy, Portuguese population higher than Portugal itself, and also lots of Spanish, German, Ukrainian and other immigrants.

This Brazil is almost never shown
http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/slides/photos/001/242/007/UFC-134-crowd_Getty-Images-500x333_display_image.jpg?1314641616http://i49.tinypic.com/mbpj60.png

You'd get a more real idea of the typical Brazilian from dating & social networking sites than you would from the fashion industry.

That's the typical Brazil they put here and the rest in the world: Samba, Carnival, Football, Favelas. I don't check fashion industry, I don't have an interest in that so my view most definately does not come from here.

Over represented? on the contrary African Americans are 40 million strong. Thats a lot of Blacks, they aren't shown in American media as often as you would think. Most cast line up is predominantly white with 1 or 2 token black people. So unless the film is marketed towards the Black demographic (Boyz in the hood, Tyler Perry's: Insert title here) , most of the cast will be white.

Brazilian whites are like 100 millions. This is also Brazil (this is not a fashion show)

http://i41.tinypic.com/28tb041.jpg

http://educasitios2008.educ.ar/aula72/files/2008/11/100_09411.jpg

http://mw2.google.com/mw-panoramio/photos/medium/9543719.jpghttp://farm4.staticflickr.com/3054/5872752600_913626bc1b_z.jpg

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2410/1587275257_45ff2103a7.jpg

http://a2.ec-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/88/ca71660f4bda4135b646f9cacc044460/l.jpg

This should't be surprising, Brazil was an immigration country after all.

Smaug
11-11-2012, 04:27 PM
Is realistic the number of 25-33 million of italian-brazilians or is overextimated?

I don't worry very much about Brazilian Orindi, because they... I mean we are a very preserved population, so I'd say this numbet is realistic. Italians who mixed did it mostly with other Europeans (Germans, Portuguese...). Pardo-Italian mixes are rare.

aimar
11-11-2012, 04:28 PM
I would say Uruguay, followed by Argentina.

Peyrol
11-11-2012, 04:33 PM
I don't worry very much about Brazilian Orindi, because they... I mean we are a very preserved population, so I'd say this numbet is realistic. Italians who mixed did it mostly with other Europeans (Germans, Portuguese...). Pardo-Italian mixes are rare.

That's exactly what i thought...among my Paulista (remote)side of my faimly, no-one is mixed with non whites (except, if i remember well, a guy who married a portuguese-korean mixed woman).

Smaug
11-11-2012, 04:40 PM
That's exactly what i thought...among my Paulista (remote)side of my faimly, no-one is mixed with non whites (except, if i remember well, a guy who married a portuguese-korean mixed woman).

That's really funny, because the only Italian + Non-White mix I know is a guy who is half Italian and half Japanese... Maybe Asian chicks like our penne. :D

Incal
11-11-2012, 06:18 PM
She is one woman. One woman doesn't change the rule. The Brazilian fashion industry DOES have a bias towards the mixed/black models. Several in the industry have spoken about it.

Well the fashion industry is full of bimbos and faggots. Most men don't like those standards.

Well, "beauty" is relative. Those models don't do a thing for me. I prefer brazilian porn stars such as:

Monica Mattos:

http://www.ailtonmedeiros.com.br/wp-content/uploads/2007/09/monica.jpg?9d7bd4

or Julia Paes:

http://www.newz.ro/cache/images/6e027c331abec9de3baca2d75950d34f.jpg

Peyrol
11-11-2012, 06:19 PM
Julia Paes :love::love:

Han Cholo
11-11-2012, 06:26 PM
Julia Paes :love::love:

I think this girl is part Colonial Brasilian and part Azeri.

Peyrol
11-11-2012, 06:29 PM

Yeah, look something similar. She has also some ''guarany'' vibes in the facial expressions, btw.

Incal
11-11-2012, 07:27 PM

Azeri???

Han Cholo
11-11-2012, 08:04 PM
Azeri???

Yessum.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juliana_Paes

Born in Rio Bonito, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, Paes is of Azerbaijani, Black, Portuguese, Bolivian, indigenous Brazilian, and Spanish descent.

Incal
11-11-2012, 08:45 PM
Yessum.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juliana_Paes

That's Juliana Paes.

And this is Julia Paes:

http://pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/J%C3%BAlia_Paes

pinguino
12-02-2012, 08:40 PM
LOL @ Dominican Republic, Haiti, Guatemala, Bolivia, and Cuba even being a poll option.

I voted Haiti.... The definition of "white" changes quite a lot.:thumb001:

Jerreiche
12-02-2012, 08:42 PM
Obviously Uruguay.

True 100% whites in Argentina are about 25-30 million people, about 60-65% of the population, not definitely 88-92% as they claim to be.

Argentina is % about as white as the US or Canada. Uruguay is possibly the whitest country of the Americas:D

pinguino
12-02-2012, 08:47 PM
Argentina is % about as white as the US or Canada. Uruguay is possibly the whitest country of the Americas:D

That's baloney.
Uruguay has lot of black blood, and it is a country heavily influenced by African rhythms and religions. Argentinean is half a mestizo country. If you really want to see Nordic-looking people in this region, you must go to Brazil.

Jerreiche
12-02-2012, 08:55 PM
That's baloney.
Uruguay has lot of black blood, and it is a country heavily influenced by African rhythms and religions. Argentinean is half a mestizo country. If you really want to see Nordic-looking people in this region, you must go to Brazil.

says a Chilean. no need to tell me where to go. I have spent time in the southern cone. Brazil, Uruguay, Argentina and Chile.

Did not see much difference in Rosario , Santafe or Cordoba from Palermo, Napoli or Seville.

Let alone Buenos Aires, that looks like a crossover of Madrid, Rome and Barcelona.

I really only saw a sizeable amount of mestizos in the north of Argentina.

To be fair the South of Chile also looked predominantly European, as does the South of BRazil.

But in terms of general population, Argentina is no less white than the US or Canada. Just the majority of the whites of Argentina are of the Iberian/Iralian stock rather than the British and Germanic prevalent in North America.

Black blood in Uruguay? Montevideo is the most homogeneous , European-wise Metropolis in the whole Western Emisphere.

It reminded me of Valencia. A few nigs camping around in Uruguay? sure. I bet you there is a bigger proportion of them in Staffordshire or BErlin

pinguino
12-02-2012, 08:58 PM
says a Chilean. no need to tell me where to go. I have spent time in the southern cone. Brazil, Uruguay, Argentina and Chile.

Did not see much difference in Rosario , Santafe or Cordoba from Palermo, Napoli or Seville.

Let alone Buenos Aires, that looks like a crossover of Madrid, Rome and Barcelona.

To be fair the South of Chile also looked predominantly European, as does the South of BRazil.

But in terms of general population, Argentina is no less white than the US or Canada. Just the majority of the whites of Argentina are of the Iberian/Iralian stock rather than the British and Germanic prevalent in North America.

Black blood in Uruguay? Montevideo is the most homogeneous , European-wise Metropolis in the whole Western Emisphere.

It reminded me of Valencia. A few nigs camping around in Uruguay? sure. I bet you there is a bigger proportion of them in Staffordshire or BErlin

Fellow, you need glasses. :D

1810-2010
12-04-2012, 09:58 PM
Though voted Argentina, would rathr think of uruguay. I'de even say South Brazil would also deserve to be treated separately as is IMO the whitest place of Latin America : just have a look at Michel Telo's fans in the bellow videao clip

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hcm55lU9knw

Han Cholo
12-04-2012, 10:02 PM

Not really, there's far more difference than that. While it's true Argentine is one of the "whitest" in Latin America it definately does not compare to the USA. It's definately not perceptibly whiter than the USA, and I am talking by a huge margin.

Half of Argentines are visibly mestizos ffs, and a lot of the whites are impure and/or have colonial mestizo ancestry anyway.

Vojdan
12-04-2012, 10:11 PM
Argentina or Uruguay would be my guess. I was amazed at the number of white people in Uruguay, totally different from Paraguay.

Peyrol
12-04-2012, 10:16 PM
Argentina or Uruguay would be my guess. I was amazed at the number of white people in Uruguay, totally different from Paraguay.

Paraguay is 95% mestizo, probabily the most mestizo country of the whole continent.

curupira
12-05-2012, 11:14 AM
As I said, if one is strict about being "fully" or "near fully" European in ancestry, then I guess Cuba comes in first place, from what I have seen at 23andme. Cuba received many immigrants from Spain (besides other places), it is an island, and the "mixing" with "blacks" was more limited, since "admixed" individuals could be more easily recognised, contrary to the "native american mixed" individuals from Argentina and Uruguay, f.e. 99% to 100% European in ancestry people are a small minority in both Argentina and Uruguay, that's for sure.

If one leaves aside being "fully European", then one has to recognise most Latin Americans have a significant share of European ancestry, from Peru, to Colombia, Mexico, Venezuela. Actually Mexico has a large population, in absolute numbers, of European descendants, since its population is quite large. Chile does too.

Here is a compilation of 23andme results from Latin America posted by someone at biodiversity forum. It is informative IMO (and it fits with what I see at 23andme):

Argentina

100% Euro.
100% Euro.
100% Euro.
99% Euro, 1% Amerind.
99% Euro, 1% Amerind.
99% Euro, 1% Afro.
99% Euro, 1% Amerind.
98% Euro, 2% Amerind.
97% Euro, 3% Amerind.
90% Euro, 10% Amerind.
83% Euro, 17% Amerind.

Brazil

100% Euro.
100% Euro.
100% Euro.
100% Euro.
100% Euro.
100% Euro.
100% Euro.
99% Euro, 1% Afro.
99% Euro, 1% Amerind.
99% Euro, 1% Amerind.
99% Euro, 1% Afro.
99% Euro, 1% Afro.
99% Euro, 1% Afro.
99% Euro, 1% Afro.
99% Euro, 1% Amerind.
99% Euro, 1% Amerind.
99% Euro, 1% Afro.
99% Euro, 1% Afro.
99% Euro, 1% Afro.
98% Euro, 2% Amerind.
98% Euro, 2% Amerind.
98% European, 2% Afro.
97% Euro, 3% Amerind.
97% Euro, 3% Amerind.
95% Euro, 5% Amerind.

Chile

98% Euro, 2% Amerind.
96% Euro, 4% Amerind.
93% Euro, 7% Amerind.
90% Euro, 10% Amerind.
83% Euro, 17% Amerind
80% Euro, 20% Amerind.
79% Euro, 21% Amerind.
59% Euro, 41% Amerind.

Colombia

100% Euro.
99% Euro, 1% Amerind.
98% Euro, 2% Amerind.
95% Euro, 5% Amerind.
95% Euro, 5% Amerind.
93% Euro, 7% Amerind.
88% Euro, 12% Amerind.
88% Euro, 12% Amerind.
82% Euro, 18% Amerind.
81% Euro, 19% Amerind.
75% Euro, 25% Amerind.

Cuba

100% Euro.
100% Euro.
100% Euro.
100% Euro.
99% Euro, 1% Afro.
99% Euro, 1% Afro.
99% Euro, 1% Afro.
99% Euro, 1% Afro.
99% Euro, 1% Afro.
99% Euro, 1% Afro.
98% Euro 2% Afro.
98% Euro, 2% Afro.
96% Euro, 4% Afro.
92% Euro, 8% Afro.
92% Euro, 8% Afro.

Dominican Republic

98% Euro, and 2% Afro.

El Salvador

Guatemala

41% euro, 59% Amerind.
36% Euro, 64% Amerind.
25% Euro75% Amerind.
23% Euro 77% Amerind.
21% Euro, 78% Amerind.

Mexico

100% Euro.
100% Euro.
100% Euro.
98% Euro, 2% Amerind.
97% Euro, 3% Amerind
95% Euro, 5% Amerind.
95% Euro, 5% African.
25% Euro, 75% Amerind.

Peru

Puerto Rico

72% Euro, 18% Afro, 10%.
BTW this is the number of people from each country, Argentina = 23, Brazil = 52, Chile = 18, Colombia = 29, Cuba = 31, Dominican Republic = 77, El Salvador = 13, Guatemala = 21, Mexico = 85, Peru = 8, Puerto Rico = Puerto Rico = 40

pinguino
12-06-2012, 12:23 AM
Are you crazy man. Cuba is a black country.

Germaniac
12-06-2012, 12:33 AM
Uruguay

Welter
12-06-2012, 12:43 AM
Argentina.

It really depends, to be honest. But all in all. Argentina wins, easily.

Incal
12-06-2012, 03:58 AM
All those Cubans must belong to the rich white elite living in Miami. I really doubt a Cuban living in the Island has the money to take a genetic test (has the money for anything at all actually).

Han Cholo
12-06-2012, 04:21 AM
All those Cubans must belong to the rich white elite living in Miami. I really doubt a Cuban living in the Island has the money to take a genetic test (has the money for anything at all actually).

Yes, all of these are within full european to octoroon range (even a little less than that.)

Obviously Cubans don't have access to 23andme tests. In fact, you could apply this to every country to some extent because I'm sure lots of these Mexicans in tests are Mexican Americans too. I'm sure percentages in different areas of the country would vary. 23andme doesn't even ship to Mexico. I think they don't ship to most of South America neither.

As a side anecdote, there's an Argentine in my job, he looks very full Iberian to me. I'm sure he's a descendant of Gallegos.

curupira
12-06-2012, 11:27 AM
Not true at all. The majority are normal people, rich people are a minority everywhere, even at 23andme. Those who got tested there which were listed above were born in Cuba, and it is very unlikely that all of their relatives left the island.

Not true. Cuba received near 1 million Spanish immigrants in a few decades, and they belonged to Spain up until 1898.

curupira
12-06-2012, 11:43 AM
Genetic studies are far closer to the actual ballpark (non DNA studies from the past are coloured by many imprecisions, from the subjective evaluation of phenotypes, to the lack of even gathering information on the countries researched, to the imperfectness of census categories), Argentina and Uruguay are both closer to other Latin American countries than they are to any European country.

Autosomal study on Argentina (2011):

The population of Argentina is the result of the intermixing between several groups, including Indigenous American, European and African populations. Despite the commonly held idea that the population of Argentina is of mostly European origin, multiple studies have shown that this process of admixture had an impact in the entire Argentine population. In the present study we characterized the distribution of Indigenous American, European and African ancestry among individuals from different regions of Argentina and evaluated the level of discrepancy between self-reported grandparental origin and genetic ancestry estimates. A set of 99 autosomal ancestry informative markers (AIMs) was genotyped in a sample of 441 Argentine individuals to estimate genetic ancestry. We used non-parametric tests to evaluate statistical significance. The average ancestry for the Argentine sample overall was 65% European (95%CI: 63–68%), 31% Indigenous American (28–33%) and 4% African (3–4%). We observed statistically significant differences in European ancestry across Argentine regions [Buenos Aires province (BA) 76%, 95%CI: 73–79%; Northeast (NEA) 54%, 95%CI: 49–58%; Northwest (NWA) 33%, 95%CI: 21–41%; South 54%, 95%CI: 49–59%; p<0.0001] as well as between the capital and immediate suburbs of Buenos Aires city compared to more distant suburbs [80% (95%CI: 75–86%) versus 68% (95%CI: 58–77%), p = 0.01]. European ancestry among individuals that declared all grandparents born in Europe was 91% (95%CI: 88–94%) compared to 54% (95%CI: 51–57%) among those with no European grandparents (p<0.001). Our results demonstrate the range of variation in genetic ancestry among Argentine individuals from different regions in the country, highlighting the importance of taking this variation into account in genetic association and admixture mapping studies in this population.

http://i48.tinypic.com/2nsrgh.jpg
http://i45.tinypic.com/2wntdgi.jpg
http://i50.tinypic.com/208z9jl.jpg
http://i49.tinypic.com/ap74mt.jpg

http://www.plosone.org/article/info%3Adoi%2F10.1371%2Fjournal.pone.0034695

Autosomal DNA study from 2009 on Argentina, by province:

http://i46.tinypic.com/2vdjsz4.png
http://i50.tinypic.com/2dmi8wp.jpg

We investigated the bio-geographic ancestry of Argentineans, and quantified their genetic admixture, analyzing 246 unrelated male individuals from eight provinces of three Argentinean regions using ancestry-sensitive DNA markers (ASDM) from autosomal, Y and mitochondrial chromosomes. Our results demonstrate that European, Native American and African ancestry components were detectable in the contemporary Argentineans, the amounts depending on the genetic system applied, exhibiting large inter-individual heterogeneity. Argentineans carried a large fraction of European
genetic heritage in their Y-chromosomal (94.1%) and autosomal (78.5%) DNA, but their mitochondrial gene pool is mostly of Native American ancestry (53.7%); instead, African heritage was small in all three genetic systems (<4%).

Population substructure in Argentina considering the eight sampled provinces was very small based on autosomal (0.92% of total variation was between provincial groups, p = 0.005) and mtDNA (1.77%, p = 0.005) data (none with NRY data), and all three genetic systems revealed no substructure when clustering the provinces into the three geographic regions to which they belong. The complex genetic ancestry picture detected in Argentineans underscores the need to apply ASDM from all three genetic systems to infer geographic origins and genetic admixture. This applies to all worldwide
areas where people with different continental ancestry live geographically close together.

And Uruguay is certainly not a mini European country at all, it is more similar to other Latin American countries than to any European one:

The relative contribution of Europeans, Africans, and Amerindians to the gene pool of two Uruguayan populations (Montevideo and Tacuarembó) was estimated using several approaches. For Montevideo 8 genetic systems were considered, and for Tacuarembó 18 systems were used. A preliminary investigation of the most probable parental groups, using genetic distances, yielded four combinations of European populations, four combinations of African populations, and five combinations of Amerindian populations. Afterward, 240 possible combinations from the possible parental groups were considered for the quantitative estimations of interethnic admixture using the gene identity method. The most inclusive combinations furnished the following admixture estimates: (1) Montevideo, 92% European, 7% African, and 1% Amerindian; (2) Tacuarembó, 65% European, 15% African, and 20% Amerindian. The modal values obtained within each ethnic category did not differ by much (2-3%), the exception being the Amerindian contribution to Tacuarembó, where a higher diversity was observed (up to 14%). Comparison with a maximum-likelihood method of admixture estimation was hampered by the fact that not all markers can be used to obtain these alternative numbers. Evaluations using six systems for Montevideo and seven for Tacuarembó yielded values that were closer to the previous estimates for Montevideo (largest difference, 7% in the Amerindian component) but somewhat higher for Tacuarembó, amounting to 11% for the European and Amerindian contributions. It is clear, however, that the two populations show significant biological heterogeneity, resulting partly from diverse patterns of historical formation.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9057342

Recent studies of the Uruguayan population revealed different amounts of Amerindian and African genetic contributions [...] In this paper, we extended the analysis to a sample of more than 100 individuals representing a random sample of the population of the whole Department. Based on 18 autosomal markers and one X-linked marker, we estimated 82% European, 8% Amerindian, and 10% African contributions to their ancestry, while from seven mitochondrial DNA site-specific polymorphic markers and sequences of hypervariable segment I, we determined 49% European, 30% Amerindian, and 21% African maternal contributions. Directional matings between Amerindian women and European men were detected, but differences involving Africans were not significant. Data about the specific origins of maternal lineages were also provided, and placed in a historical context.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16788895

For many years it has been assumed that the population of Uruguay is almost exclusively European-derived and that the biological contribution of the native population as well as of individuals of African descent is negligible. Several recent studies based on a variety of genetic markers, mostly morphological and serological markers, have produced quite a different picture of the constitution of the Uruguayan population. The Native American contribution varies from 1–20%, while the African contribution ranges from 7–15%, in different regions of the country. In the present study we examine the way the admixture process took place in Uruguay by analyzing the ancestry of maternal lineages in a sample from the northern city of Tacuarembó. To accomplish this goal we typed mitochondrial DNA (mtDNA) markers of Native American, African, and European origin and estimated the proportions of each parental group in the admixed population. We found that 62% of all mtDNA haplogroups were of Native American descent, a surprising figure considering the “European roots” of the country. Consequently, this result assimilates Uruguay to the rest of Latin American populations where sex-biased gene flow between European men and Native American women has been the rule. We further analyzed the distribution of the four major founding mitochondrial lineages in Tacuarembó and compared it to other South American populations. We discuss our findings in the light of historical records and assess the need for additional genetic studies.
http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/ajhb.20025/abstract

gregorius
12-06-2012, 11:47 AM
Depends one what you think is white, Are cavani,suarez,tevez,maxi rodriguez,aguere white ?

Peyrol
12-06-2012, 12:49 PM
Now Chile and Argentina are whiter than Uruguay...:lol:

Pallantides
12-06-2012, 01:44 PM
I have a Uruguayan 5th cousin on 23andMe.

Incal
12-07-2012, 12:57 AM
Depends one what you think is white, Are cavani,suarez,tevez,maxi rodriguez,aguere white ?

Well if we have to judge a country by its football (or other sport like basket) teams then we could say rightfully that France and the US are african countries.

The.Mask
12-07-2012, 01:08 AM

No but Forlan, Messi, Lugano, Zabaleta, Gago, Higuain... looks white :D

But I don't agree with Incal, you can judge alot from a football team. I don't use to see as much whites in Brazil, Colombia or Bolivian team like in Uruguay and Argentina.

Anyway i don't know what to think about this, Messi for example has catalan and italian blood.

Querubín
12-07-2012, 01:24 AM

But I don't agree with Incal, you can judge alot from a football team. I don't use to see as much whites in Brazil, Colombia or Bolivian team like in Uruguay and Argentina.

Anyway i don't know what to think about this, Messi for example has catalan and italian blood.

:picard1::picard1::picard1:

Smaug
12-07-2012, 01:51 AM

You can't judge anything based on football teams, mainly in racial distopias like Brazil. Here, the players come from the poor non-White strata, that's why our national team has no whites.

curupira
12-07-2012, 02:35 AM
^ Indeed.

The English team, Eurocup 2012:

http://i45.tinypic.com/a1twck.jpg

The American Dream Team:

http://i47.tinypic.com/2dvmtlg.jpg

I'd rather look at the football supporter crowds covering all regions of the country. Genetic tests, traveling all over the country, etc, also help.

Caismeachd
12-07-2012, 02:43 AM

I have some 5th cousin results in Panama, Ecuador and one in Guyana. Those Relative Finder results aren't very good because they show up even if the person only has one parent from that region I think. It's no surprise really though, but I guess to some people it's a shock there are huge populations of Scottish people, German people etc living in South America.

dirty trash
12-07-2012, 03:37 AM

Messi is CLEARLY not white (castizo).:cool:

Peyrol
12-07-2012, 08:13 AM
Some offended Italian in this forum
Told me this forum was to be serious and taken seriously

But looking at the poll , ppl voted seriously , for Haiti ? Chile ?
Is that like a joke ?

And I can't do a fun post about stereotypes cause some Italian comes bashing me for not being serious and that I have offended " 90% " of the Europeans here except the French ?

Shouldn't the French be offended by his comment as well ??

Oh the irony

If you want give a serious contribution to the forum, ok.
If you have only to whining about forum rules (don't insult or offend other people) or say bullshit about ''sucking dick is my work'' or ''spanish, show me your negro face'', shut up.

Now, return on topic and stop the OT; if you have othern gripes, please use the ''Personal Messages'' and let the threads clean.

Than you.

Hurrem sultana
12-07-2012, 08:20 AM
If you really want to see Nordic-looking people in this region, you must go to Brazil.

Even spain,portugal has no germanic in any significant number :D

Midori
12-07-2012, 08:23 AM

There are many Germans in Brazil.

Han Cholo
12-07-2012, 03:38 PM

More significant than Bosnia or other Turkish colonies I would say.

But not all people in Latin America are Spanish or Portuguese, so this is beside the point.

ibidem
12-11-2012, 05:49 PM
In percentage it is Uruguay with about 88% of the population white.

In absolute numbers it is Brazil with about 94 millions white people.

Midori
12-11-2012, 08:10 PM
More significant than Bosnia or other Turkish colonies I would say.

But not all people in Latin America are Spanish or Portuguese, so this is beside the point.

Bosnia has Slavic types instead of Germanic.

And I don't know what you mean by ''Turkish colonies'', Spain was under Moorish rule for 700 years, doesn't mean it changed their genetic makeup.

Jerreiche
12-11-2012, 08:17 PM

Cuba is a country with many blacks and mulattoes. but whites? there are also a few Millons of those (even though many have migrated to Miami).

I would say there are two types of typical cuban: the Silvio Rodriguez type and the Ibrahim Ferrer type.

There are also a number of ethnic minorities including Middle Easterners and Asians.

In my experience (Spent a gap year in Cuba) it was 60-70% white (50% Castizo 50%criollo) ,30-40% Blacks (Including Mulattoes) and 5-10% multi racial and other racial minorities

Jerreiche
12-11-2012, 08:27 PM

you do look like a mestizo Argie, remind me of the Indio of this vid.

BUKHMGiW_rY

one of my old time favs btw :)

dralos
12-11-2012, 09:19 PM
i thought uruguay but fufu or whatever proved me wrong,so i'll vote my mexico,and greetings to my mexican brothers and sisters
VIVA MEXICO

Pallantides
12-11-2012, 09:22 PM
you do look like a mestizo Argie,

I don't think I ever could pass as a Mestizo, anyway I can't see the video, it's not available in my country.

As for the Uruguayan guy, he is obviously related to me through European ancestors.

Valparaíso
12-12-2012, 02:31 AM
Exageran mucho sobre la blancura de Argentina y Uruguay... los blancos en esos paises son alrededor de la mitad de la poblacion(Uruguay mas, Argentina menos)...pero eso no quita que sean de los paises mas blancos fuera de Europa.

PD : Me parece bastante curioso que posteen en ingles en la seccion latinoamericana.

Han Cholo
12-12-2012, 03:32 AM
Exageran mucho sobre la blancura de Argentina y Uruguay... los blancos en esos paises son alrededor de la mitad de la poblacion(Uruguay mas, Argentina menos)...pero eso no quita que sean de los paises mas blancos fuera de Europa.

PD : Me parece bastante curioso que posteen en ingles en la seccion latinoamericana.

Ese tema de la blancura les encanta a los gringos y yugos, más que a nosotros los locales. Nos analizan de que tenemos problemas de identidad racial y esa mierda. Y he aquí el resultado en Inglés.

Peyrol
12-12-2012, 08:11 AM
Ese tema de la blancura les encanta a los gringos y yugos, más que a nosotros los locales. Nos analizan de que tenemos problemas de identidad racial y esa mierda. Y he aquí el resultado en Inglés.

Non preoccuparti, è solo in ''ex Jugo'' che sono ossessionati dai peli biondi e degli occhi azzurri...probabilmente una carenza di auto-identità come forze storiche influenti. :lol:

Han Cholo
12-12-2012, 08:26 AM
Non preoccuparti, è solo in ''ex Jugo'' che sono ossessionati dai peli biondi e degli occhi azzurri...probabilmente una carenza di auto-identità come forze storiche influenti. :lol:

Yo al contrario, trato de ver la realidad como es. Creo que somos el país más llanamente mestizo de todo América por el hecho de que tenemos una gran población. Si consideramos como Mestizo a quien sea que tenga algo de sangre Europea o Indígena aún sea en níveles bastante bajos el 98% de México sería considerado como Mestizo, respaldado también por nuestra historia pre-hispánica, colonial, y post-colonial. Pero considero a todos los que tengan significante sangre nativa, o de origen colonial como Mexicanos étnicos. Creo que la mayoría de los Mexicanos en 23anme forman un cluster, a pesar de su variación genética individual.

Por cierto, fuera del tema, me gusta mucho que escribas en Italiano. Antes no entendía ni una pizca de Italiano escrito, ahora mi nivel de comprensión ha aumentado bastante. El italiano (standard supong? tengo entendido que tienen una gran variación de idiomas y dialectos) siempre me ha sonado más fácil de entender hablado que escrito.

Peyrol
12-12-2012, 08:44 AM
Yo al contrario, trato de ver la realidad como es. Creo que somos el país más llanamente mestizo de todo América por el hecho de que tenemos una gran población. Si consideramos como Mestizo a quien sea que tenga algo de sangre Europea o Indígena aún sea en níveles bastante bajos el 98% de México sería considerado como Mestizo, respaldado también por nuestra historia pre-hispánica, colonial, y post-colonial. Pero considero a todos los que tengan significante sangre nativa, o de origen colonial como Mexicanos étnicos. Creo que la mayoría de los Mexicanos en 23anme forman un cluster, a pesar de su variación genética individual.

Por cierto, fuera del tema, me gusta mucho que escribas en Italiano. Antes no entendía ni una pizca de Italiano escrito, ahora mi nivel de comprensión ha aumentado bastante. El italiano (standard supong? tengo entendido que tienen una gran variación de idiomas y dialectos) siempre me ha sonado más fácil de entender hablado que escrito.

Si, scrivo in lingua standard...in altra maniera sarebbe impossibile comprendere...un esempio?
L' identica frase scritta in altre lingue italiche:

Italiano standard: ''Dopo la notte viene il giorno''
Piemontese: ''Apress a la neuit a-i ven ël di''
Lombardo orientale:''Pus la nöch al ria el dè''

Italiano parlato:

Ihvl33F7WTQ

Forlan (lingua friulana) parlato:

05O3mSX4xnQ

perikolez
12-12-2012, 10:18 AM
El italiano estandard creo que no es otra cosa que el dialecto toscano. En definitiva, el italiano originalmente solo lo hablaba una minoria de la poblacion de una region determinada, mientras que la gran mayoria hablaba otros idiomas-dialectos. La realidad es que la actual Italia no deja de ser una neocreacion reciente de finales del siglo XIX, y lo mismo se puede hablar del idioma "italiano".

¿El piamontes esta relacionado con el occitano?.

El friuliano que yo sepa no lo cuentan como "dialecto" italiano, sino como idioma propio relacionado con el ladino. El sardo es el otro "dialecto" que cuentan como idioma diferente.

¿Cual seria el dialecto mas entendible para un castellanohablante?.

Peyrol
12-12-2012, 01:10 PM
El italiano estandard creo que no es otra cosa que el dialecto toscano. En definitiva, el italiano originalmente solo lo hablaba una minoria de la poblacion de una region determinada, mientras que la gran mayoria hablaba otros idiomas-dialectos. La realidad es que la actual Italia no deja de ser una neocreacion reciente de finales del siglo XIX, y lo mismo se puede hablar del idioma "italiano".

¿El piamontes esta relacionado con el occitano?.

El friuliano que yo sepa no lo cuentan como "dialecto" italiano, sino como idioma propio relacionado con el ladino. El sardo es el otro "dialecto" que cuentan como idioma diferente.

¿Cual seria el dialecto mas entendible para un castellanohablante?.

Si, l'italiano standard è il toscano parlato nei secoli XII-XV, scelta come lingua inter-italiana a causa dell'importanza della Toscana nella cultura medioevale e rinascimentale.

Le lingue parlate nella Penisola sono classificate nel seguente modo:

Lingue gallo-romanze (nord Italia):
-Piemontese
-Occitano vivaroalpino (occitano-piemontese)
-arpitano (franco-provenzale)
-Lombardo occidentale (Insubre-Laghèe)
-Lombardo orientale (Orobico)
-Veneto (incluse le varianti estinte del veneto istrio-dalmaziano e del veneto ionico e del veneto creto-dodecanesiaco), Veneto triestino.
-Trentino
-Emiliano-Romagnolo
-Ligure
-Garfo-lunigiana

Lingue rheto-romanze:
-Ladino
-Friulano/Forlano

Lingue tosco-umbre:
-Toscano (ovvero l'italiano standard)
-Corso
-Umbro
-Laziale (romanesco)

-Lingua napoletana, divisa in:
-dialetto napoletano
-dialetto abruzzese
-dialetto ciociaro
-dialetto pugliese (barese)
-dialetto salentino
- vari dialetti lucani

Lingue siculo-calabre:
-Siciliano
-Calabrese

Altre lingue parlate sono:
-Lingua sarda
-lingua greca di Puglia
-lingua greca di Calabria
-arbereshe (albanese-siciliano)
-catalano algherese (Sardegna)
-tedesco/germanico (Sud Tirolo)
-cimbro (lingua germanica in veneto)
-walser (lingua germanica piemontese)
-croato molisano

...per un castigliano, immagino che (oltre all'italiano standard), il piemontese e l'occitano vivaro-alpino possano essere le lingue più facilmente comprensibili:

Piemontese:

hablato:

3UI-ImLwlnA

Cantato:

2dQRl58x9Lo

Occitano vivaroalpino (Piemonte):

0FrOjifhVFQ

zA50NfttvEY

L'occitano vivaroalpino, così come il piemontese, hanno parzialmente influenzato l'accento spagnolo di Buenos Aires (è sufficiente ascoltare la prima canzone occitana qui sopra per comprendere la forte influenza piemontese in Argentina :lol:)

Allenson
12-12-2012, 02:10 PM
The USA, fuck yeah!

Lábaru
12-12-2012, 02:44 PM
The USA, fuck yeah!

the whitest Latin American country?:rolleyes:

Obama is agree.

Turkophagos
12-12-2012, 02:59 PM
What is the whitest Latin American country?

Catalonia.

1810-2010
12-12-2012, 07:42 PM
Catalonia.

LOL

(it was joke, wasn't it? :) )

Turkophagos
12-12-2012, 08:19 PM
LOL

(it was joke, wasn't it? :) )

Walk the streets of Barcelona a bit and you will realise it was not.

Lábaru
12-12-2012, 08:41 PM
Walk the streets of Barcelona a bit and you will realise it was not.

Lo peor de todo es que el otomano en negación tiene algo de razón.

Turkophagos
12-12-2012, 09:01 PM
Lo peor de todo es que el otomano en negación tiene algo de razón.

El arabico en negación está de acuerdo, que lindo...

Lábaru
12-12-2012, 09:18 PM
Bah, no has podido encontrar un palabro ofensivo-cómico para mi nick, eres inferior.

Wild North
12-12-2012, 09:30 PM
As shown in the results of the poll, definitely Argentina and Uruguay, Costa Rica and to a lesser extent Chile.
I´m not sure about Brazil however, having about 200-300 milion inhabitants. It may be fair to say that in Brazil there are a relatively high amounts of (more or less) pure whites, because high immigration from Europe.
Some years ago a Brazilian explained to me that it´s possible to speak about "two nations" in Brazil; a southern white, and northern non-white or mixed.

Peyrol
12-12-2012, 09:43 PM
As shown in the results of the poll, definitely Argentina and Uruguay, Costa Rica and to a lesser extent Chile.
I´m not sure about Brazil however, having about 200-300 milion inhabitants. It may be fair to say that in Brazil there are a relatively high amounts of (more or less) pure whites, because high immigration from Europe.
Some years ago a Brazilian explained to me that it´s possible to speak about "two nations" in Brazil; a southern white, and northern non-white or mixed.

Green - White Majority
Orange- Brown Majority

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/5/55/Brazilian_States_by_Race_2007.svg

Smaug
12-12-2012, 10:31 PM
Green - White Majority
Orange- Brown Majority

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/5/55/Brazilian_States_by_Race_2007.svg

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/5/55/Brazilian_States_by_Race_2007.svg/681px-Brazilian_States_by_Race_2007.svg.png

Now it's working.

Han Cholo
12-13-2012, 01:15 AM

Chile is whiter than Costa Rica. The white fame of Costa Ricans is because they''re all tending to Euro side unlike the cerotes that are their neighbors. So basically, it's the appareance and browness of their vicinity that makes them stand out as "whiter". Mexicans (except Southern ones) often look the same way of Costa Ricans look compared to other average central americans.

Peyrol
12-13-2012, 08:11 AM
Costa Rica is 95% mestiza/castiza...

perikolez
12-13-2012, 10:01 AM
Chile is whiter than Costa Rica. The white fame of Costa Ricans is because they''re all tending to Euro side unlike the cerotes that are their neighbors. So basically, it's the appareance and browness of their vicinity that makes them stand out as "whiter". Mexicans (except Southern ones) often look the same way of Costa Ricans look compared to other average central americans.

This is San Jose de Costa Rica.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2aZDWDuJcs

They are mixed (mestizo, harnizo,castizo, and even mulatoblacks) , but I wouldnt say that central-northern mexicans are generally like costarricans. Probably there are some villages , regions or cities in Jalisco, Sinaloa or even Nayarit,whiter than San jose , but in Guanajuato, Taumalipas, Coahuila, Leon , Durango , Colima,Nayarit etc people tend to be more indigenous,and you can see many more indomestizos than in San Jose.

Yo creo que San Jose es mas parecido a los valles andinos de Colombia o Venezuela que a Mexico.

Por ultimo, los chilenos tampoco es que sean superblancos. Incluso Paraguay podria ser mas "blanco". No creo que un chilenos promedio sea muy diferentes a los de este mercado.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4E2CeYTYzM

Han Cholo
12-13-2012, 03:05 PM
This is San Jose de Costa Rica.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2aZDWDuJcs

They are mixed (mestizo, harnizo,castizo, and even mulatoblacks) , but I wouldnt say that central-northern mexicans are generally like costarricans. Probably there are some villages , regions or cities in Jalisco, Sinaloa or even Nayarit,whiter than San jose , but in Guanajuato, Taumalipas, Coahuila, Leon , Durango , Colima,Nayarit etc people tend to be more indigenous,and you can see many more indomestizos than in San Jose.

Uh, lo siento periko, eso no tuvo sentido alguno.

Por ultimo, los chilenos tampoco es que sean superblancos. Incluso Paraguay podria ser mas "blanco". No creo que un chilenos promedio sea muy diferentes a los de este mercado.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4E2CeYTYzM

Ese título de superblancos no le queda a ningún país de América Látina, ni a Chile ni Argentina.

Peyrol
12-13-2012, 03:49 PM
Nazi araucani...

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-u3DkQ2yxGpc/Td2XnXYsb4I/AAAAAAAAAYY/4paY8sQxvcw/s1600/goticoaraucanobe6.jpg

Lábaru
12-13-2012, 03:58 PM
Si los griegos pueden ser nazis los chilenos también.
http://img560.imageshack.us/img560/2735/57488760.jpg

Hesperión
12-13-2012, 04:24 PM
Ese tema de la blancura les encanta a los gringos y yugos, más que a nosotros los locales. Nos analizan de que tenemos problemas de identidad racial y esa mierda. Y he aquí el resultado en Inglés.Creo que tienes bastante razón en lo que dices. No entiendo porqué a un iberoamericano le tendría que preocupar lo blanco o no que alguien desde Europa piense que es. El día a día lo vive entre su gente y en su sociedad, no en la del europeo.

En realidad los problemas de identidad racial los tienen la mayoría de la gente en este y otros foros parecidos, donde se pasan el día discutiendo antropología física barata y pretendiendo clasificar a gente.

¿Un "yugo" es un yugoslavo?

perikolez
12-13-2012, 04:27 PM
Uh, lo siento periko, eso no tuvo sentido alguno.

Cuando he hablado de Nayarit, he dicho que tenia algun enclave "castizo" , no dije que fuera mas "blanco" que el resto del norte de Mexico. Ademas, Nayarit no creo que sea mas "oscuro" en general que Taumalipas, Nuevo Leon , Coahuila o Durango, sino que son mas bien en general mestizos balanceados. De la misma forma que tu decias que la "blancura" de Costa Rica estaba sobrevalorada porque se comparaba con sus vecinos "oscuros" centroamericanos, lo mismo se puede aplicar con los mexicanos del norte, ya que se les compara con el Mexico DF, el Estado de Mexico, Hidalgo, Oaxaca, Chiapas,Puebla,Tlaxcala, etc que son todavia mas "oscuros" que los centroamericanos a excepcion de Guatemala. De hecho poblacionalmente, quizas la mayor parte de Mexico sean indomestizos.

En definitiva, el valle central de Costa Rica tiene en general un aporte europeo superior al centro-norte de Mexico , aunque eso no quiere decir que no haya regiones, ciudades o pueblos en particular en el centro-norte de Mexico tan o mas "blancos" que el valle central de Costa Rica. Hay que tener en cuenta que el centro-norte de Mexico tiene un monton de km2 y que no es homogeneo, mientras que el Valle central de Costa Rica equivaldria en tamaño a una simple region de cualquier estado mejicano.

Turkophagos
12-14-2012, 07:50 AM
Si los españoles pueden ser nazis los chilenos también.

http://sp6.fotolog.com/photo/6/39/63/arturik0h_h4l/1248354839752_f.jpg

http://static0.demotix.com/sites/default/files/imagecache/a_scale_large/1500-2/photos/1350062265-spanish-neonazis-join-in-national-day-celebrations-in-barcelona_1517992.jpg

http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/9166/0917d310e0a90f96large.jpg

Han Cholo
12-14-2012, 08:01 AM
Cuando he hablado de Nayarit, he dicho que tenia algun enclave "castizo" , no dije que fuera mas "blanco" que el resto del norte de Mexico.

Nayarit es un pequeño enclave, si hay algún enclave dentro de él tendría que ser bastante pequeño.

Ademas, Nayarit no creo que sea mas "oscuro" en general que Taumalipas, Nuevo Leon , Coahuila o Durango, sino que son mas bien en general mestizos balanceados.

En promedio sí lo son. Si te vas a casos individuales puede pasar lo que sea. El norteño o del oeste promedio son de Harnizos a Castizos. Obviamente existen indo-mestizos en el norte también, y gente que no aparenta sangre india alguna, pero la mayoría se ven mezclados con predominancia Caucásica.

De la misma forma que tu decias que la "blancura" de Costa Rica estaba sobrevalorada porque se comparaba con sus vecinos "oscuros" centroamericanos, lo mismo se puede aplicar con los mexicanos del norte, ya que se les compara con el Mexico DF, el Estado de Mexico, Hidalgo, Oaxaca, Chiapas,Puebla,Tlaxcala, etc que son todavia mas "oscuros" que los centroamericanos a excepcion de Guatemala.

Hahahahahhaa, esto sí me dio risa. Los Guatemaltecos son menos obscuros que el resto de los Centroaméricanos con obvia mezcla negroide. Y dices que la gente de alrededor de la CD de México son todavía más obscuros que los cerotes :picard1::picard1:

De hecho poblacionalmente, quizas la mayor parte de Mexico sean indomestizos.

En definitiva, el valle central de Costa Rica tiene en general un aporte europeo superior al centro-norte de Mexico , aunque eso no quiere decir que no haya regiones, ciudades o pueblos en particular en el centro-norte de Mexico tan o mas "blancos" que el valle central de Costa Rica. Hay que tener en cuenta que el centro-norte de Mexico tiene un monton de km2 y que no es homogeneo, mientras que el Valle central de Costa Rica equivaldria en tamaño a una simple region de cualquier estado mejicano.

De acuerdo con eso, en otras palabras son un pequeño pedo de población.

perikolez
12-14-2012, 08:43 AM
Cuando digo oscuros , lo digo porque en general Chiapas,Tlaxcala, Oaxaca ,Puebla,etc tiene fenotipos mas indigenas que por ejemplo El Salvador, o los "mestizos" de Honduras. Es verdad que sobre todo en la poblacion general de Nicaragua y en menor medida en Honduras y El Salvador hay mucho aporte negroide,pero los indomestizos del sur de Mexico son en general igual o mas oscuros.

Han Cholo
12-14-2012, 08:54 AM
Cuando digo oscuros , lo digo porque en general Chiapas,Tlaxcala, Oaxaca ,Puebla,etc

Esos estados por lo general son distintos entre sí.

tiene fenotipos mas indigenas que por ejemplo El Salvador, o los "mestizos" de Honduras Es verdad que sobre todo en la poblacion general de Nicaragua y en menor medida en Honduras y El Salvador hay mucho aporte negroide,pero los indomestizos del sur de Mexico son en general igual o mas oscuros.

Los Mestizos centroamericanos además de tener sangre negroide tienen un componente indígena distinto que los hace lucir diferentes (excepto los Guatemaltecos que son continuación del sur de México, pero en El Salvador ya todo es muy diferente.

perikolez
12-14-2012, 01:38 PM
Esos estados por lo general son distintos entre sí.

Los Mestizos centroamericanos además de tener sangre negroide tienen un componente indígena distinto que los hace lucir diferentes (excepto los Guatemaltecos que son continuación del sur de México, pero en El Salvador ya todo es muy diferente.

Supongo que los estados que he citado dices que son diferentes entre si porque los indigenas que los pueblan, o poblaban eran diferentes y tenian un fisico diferente, pero son comunes en mi opinion en el sentido de que sus pobladores mayoritariamente son geneticamente y fenotipicamente predominantemente indigenas. Muchos de ellos son mestizos simplemente porque dejaron de hablar su idioma original, aunque sean un 90% indigenas geneticamente.

En cuanto a diferencias entre mejicanos y centroamericanos, no creo que por ejemplo los "mestizos" del Estado de Guerrero sean muy diferentes a los del Salvador fenotipicamente hablando.

Hesperión
12-14-2012, 03:38 PM
Supongo que los estados que he citado dices que son diferentes entre si porque los indigenas que los pueblan, o poblaban eran diferentes y tenian un fisico diferente, pero son comunes en mi opinion en el sentido de que sus pobladores mayoritariamente son geneticamente y fenotipicamente predominantemente indigenas. Muchos de ellos son mestizos simplemente porque dejaron de hablar su idioma original, aunque sean un 90% indigenas geneticamente.

En cuanto a diferencias entre mejicanos y centroamericanos, no creo que por ejemplo los "mestizos" del Estado de Guerrero sean muy diferentes a los del Salvador fenotipicamente hablando.Los nativos de Las Américas distaban bastante de ser todos iguales. Por lo que recuerdo haber leído hace tiempo, los amerindios o indígenas americanos serían el resultado de la fusión de las migraciones de origen paleo-asiático siberiano con los aborígenes que vivían en aquellas tierras.

Esa mezcla no debió de ser homogénea a lo largo y ancho del continente americano. Unas pinturas rupestres que se analizaron hace algunos años hacían sospechar de una gran violencia, probablemente de un parcial genocidio de los pueblos aborígenes (i.e. pre-amerindios).

Por eso los pueblos amerindios probablemente eran (y son) bastante distintos entre sí, dependiendo del ratio de aborigen/paleo-asiático.

Han Cholo
12-14-2012, 03:42 PM
Los nativos de Las Américas distaban bastante de ser todos iguales. Por lo que recuerdo haber leído hace tiempo, los amerindios o indígenas americanos serían el resultado de la fusión de las migraciones de origen paleo-asiático siberiano con los aborígenes que vivían en aquellas tierras.

Esa mezcla no debió de ser homogénea a lo largo y ancho del continente americano. Unas pinturas rupestres que se analizaron hace algunos años hacían sospechar de una gran violencia, probablemente de un parcial genocidio de los pueblos aborígenes (i.e. pre-amerindios).

Por eso los pueblos amerindios probablemente eran (y son) bastante distintos entre sí, dependiendo del ratio de aborigen/paleo-asiático.

Es más que eso, muy probablemente hubo bastantes bottlenecks, migraron poblaciones Siberianas en distintos periodos de tiempo y de distintos origenes. Probablemente la gran mayoría de la variación fenotípica indígena fue desarrollada en adaptacion a los nuevos climas.

No estoy tan seguro de esos pueblos aborigenes pre-indígenas. Aparentemente encontraron un cadaver con razgos Australoides pero resultó tener la misma carga genética que los Indios modernos de esa región, por lo que quiere decir que la mayoría de los Indios especificaron sus razgos entrando a las Américas.

perikolez
12-15-2012, 02:21 PM
Es más que eso, muy probablemente hubo bastantes bottlenecks, migraron poblaciones Siberianas en distintos periodos de tiempo y de distintos origenes. Probablemente la gran mayoría de la variación fenotípica indígena fue desarrollada en adaptacion a los nuevos climas.

No estoy tan seguro de esos pueblos aborigenes pre-indígenas. Aparentemente encontraron un cadaver con razgos Australoides pero resultó tener la misma carga genética que los Indios modernos de esa región, por lo que quiere decir que la mayoría de los Indios especificaron sus razgos entrando a las Américas.

Tampoco hay que buscar teorias superebuscadas. Los caucasicos no son homogeneos. Los nordicos son muy diferentes fenotipicamente a los del sur de Europa. Lo mismo se puede aplicar a los diferentes grupos negroides, ya que los keniatas difieren bastante de los Ghaneses, y estos a su vez de los senegaleses. Los japoneses, los coreanos y los chinos se diferencian fenotipicamente bien entre ellos, aunque los europeos no logremos distinguirlos:p. En definitiva, esas diferencias entre indigenas son logicas por vivir en medios geograficos diferentes, pero tambien porque probablemente ya vinieron tambien diferenciados de Asia, y no tenian un origen tan comun.

pinguino
12-19-2012, 12:16 AM
http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/9166/0917d310e0a90f96large.jpg

Curioso. Franco es igual al panadero de la esquina :D

Laubach
12-22-2012, 04:55 AM
In percentage it is Uruguay with about 88% of the population white.

In absolute numbers it is Brazil with about 94 millions white people.

Brazil does not have 94 million whites. This number is for people who claim to be white. I'd say there is about 40 million to 50 million whites in Brazil. What is quite a significant number

Laubach
12-22-2012, 05:02 AM

I can post many mestizos Italo-Brazilians.

The ethnic groups that are less admixed in Brazil were Poles, Ukrainians, Germans and French. I am quoting only those who had a strong impact on the population.

Smaug
12-22-2012, 02:43 PM
I can post many mestizos Italo-Brazilians.

The ethnic groups that are less admixed in Brazil were Poles, Ukrainians, Germans and French. I am quoting only those who had a strong impact on the population.

Mestizos??? Good luck finding them... In Brazil we have Pardos, not Mestizos. "Mestizo" is a Spanish word, and in case you are not aware, in Brazil we speak Portuguese.

But of course you can post many pics of mixed Italian-Brazilians, but it would require a little of cherry-picking. But I agree with you, 94 million White Brazilians is too much. I'd say that 50-60 million is a reasonable number. And it's much more than most of the European countries.

Laubach
12-22-2012, 02:50 PM
Mestizos??? Good luck finding them... In Brazil we have Pardos, not Mestizos. "Mestizo" is a Spanish word, and in case you are not aware,in Brazil we speak Portuguese.

But of course you can post many pics of mixed Italian-Brazilians, but it would require a little of cherry-picking. But I agree with you, 94 million White Brazilians is too much. I'd say that 50-60 million is a reasonable number. And it's much more than most of the European countries.

Hum, você quer me ensinar como são chamadas as pessoas com mistura racial no Brasil?

E se você não tivesse dito que "mestizo" é uma palavra espanhola e que no Brasil se fala português, eu nunca iria saber. :picard1:

Usei uma determinação mais comumente conhecida para pessoas que forem ler

Juliana Salimeni é branca? E outras muitas atrizes globais, que eu poderia ficar horas aqui citando exemplos

Englisc
12-22-2012, 02:51 PM
It's hard to say, the census results are not very reliable. I have heard Southern Brazil, Chile, Uruguay and Argentina are all fairly white places.

Smaug
12-22-2012, 03:00 PM
Hum, você quer me ensinar como são chamadas as pessoas com mistura racial no Brasil?

E se você não tivesse dito que "mestizo" é uma palavra espanhola e que no Brasil se fala português, eu nunca iria saber. :picard1:

Usei uma determinação mais comumente conhecida para pessoas que forem ler

Juliana Salimeni é branca? E outras muitas atrizes globais, que eu poderia ficar horas aqui citando exemplos

Sim, como eu disse, você pode citar um monte de Ítalo-Mestiços, mas comparado com toda população Oriundi, temos que concordar que são minoria. Aqui onde vivo nenhum dos Mestiços que conheço têm ascendência italiana, com exceção de um. O componente europeu neles geralmente é português, e ocasionalmente espanhol.

Querubín
12-22-2012, 03:04 PM
Renato, me alegra volver a verte por aqui

Laubach
12-22-2012, 03:09 PM
Sim, como eu disse, você pode citar um monte de Ítalo-Mestiços, mas comparado com toda população Oriundi, temos que concordar que são minoria. Aqui onde vivo nenhum dos Mestiços que conheço têm ascendência italiana, com exceção de um. O componente europeu neles geralmente é português, e ocasionalmente espanhol.

Como eu disse, as etnias que menos se misturaram no Brasil foram as que eu citei. Poloneses e Ucranianos, porque se estabeleceram principalmente no Paraná e é um Estado muito branco. Os alemães, se fixaram no sul e sudeste, mas dificilmente se misturaram. Os franceses, a maioria dos que vieram para o Brasil, eram membros da aristocracia/ nobreza. Com o casamento da Princesa Isabel com o Príncipe Gaston D´Orléans( Conde D´eu), neto do Rei Louis- Philippe da França. No Rio de janeiro, por exemplo, perfazem a elite e muitas pessoas precisam pagar laudêmio, porque vários imóveis pertencem a essas famílias.

Em São Paulo, foi onde ocorreu a maior imigração italiana. O que você disse era muito bem aplicado até uns 20 anos atrás, mas nos dias de hoje, as coisas pioraram

No Espírito Santo, que também havia recebido um bom número de imigrantes italianos, a mistura foi mais considerável.

No Rio, depende do lugar que mora, se é na zona sul, a mistura é inexpressiva se for em regiões mais pobres, encontrará bastante.

Mas, no estado do Rio, principalmente no interior, assim como São Paulo, as populações originais ainda estão salvas

Laubach
12-22-2012, 03:12 PM
Renato, me alegra volver a verte por aqui

¡Gracias! 1 ¿Cómo estás? Vamos a hablar más de fútbol ahora, jajjjaja :thumb001:

Ah, me voy a Sevilla en enero, vamos a tomar unas cervezas:)

Mortimer
12-22-2012, 03:15 PM
I think Argentina is the Country with most Whites relative to total number of Population.

Smaug
12-22-2012, 03:18 PM
Como eu disse, as etnias que menos se misturaram no Brasil foram as que eu citei. Poloneses e Ucranianos, porque se estabeleceram principalmente no Paraná e é um Estado muito branco. Os alemães, se fixaram no sul e sudeste, mas dificilmente se misturaram. Os franceses, a maioria dos que vieram para o Brasil, eram membros da aristocracia/ nobreza. Com o casamento da Princesa Isabel com o Príncipe Gaston D´Orléans( Conde D´eu), neto do Rei Louis- Philippe da França. No Rio de janeiro, por exemplo, perfazem a elite e muitas pessoas precisam pagar laudêmio, porque vários imóveis pertencem a essas famílias.

Em São Paulo, foi onde ocorreu a maior imigração italiana. O que você disse era muito bem aplicado até uns 20 anos atrás, mas nos dias de hoje, as coisas pioraram

No Espírito Santo, que também havia recebido um bom número de imigrantes italianos, a mistura foi mais considerável.

No Rio, depende do lugar que mora, se é na zona sul, a mistura é inexpressiva se for em regiões mais pobres, encontrará bastante.

Mas, no estado do Rio, principalmente no interior, assim como São Paulo, as populações originais ainda estão salvas

Sim, as regiões metropolitanas do Sul e Sudeste estão tomadas, principalmente por Retirantes, pelo menos no caso de São Paulo. Aqui os Retirantes são o principal elemento não Branco. Mas pelo menos o interior ainda está salvo de fato. Mas por quanto tempo?

É um prazer conhece-lo, não o havia visto ainda. De onde é?

Laubach
12-22-2012, 03:33 PM
Sim, as regiões metropolitanas do Sul e Sudeste estão tomadas, principalmente por Retirantes, pelo menos no caso de São Paulo. Aqui os Retirantes são o principal elemento não Branco. Mas pelo menos o interior ainda está salvo de fato. Mas por quanto tempo?

É um prazer conhece-lo, não o havia visto ainda. De onde é?

Quando morei no Brasil, fiz questão de conhecer bem o país em que nasci. Acredito que o interior está a salvo por bastante tempo. O poblema são os fluxo migratórios de pessoas do interior para as grandes cidades, onde pode acarretar em casamentos interraciais. Nas grandes cidades, o Brasil recebe uma leva maior de imigrantes brancos do que não brancos o problema é a miscigenação e a valorização da cultura negra que a globo e outros veículos de mídia pregam.

Estou falando do Sul e Sudeste o norte e nordeste estão perdidos.

Smaug
12-22-2012, 03:41 PM
Quando morei no Brasil, fiz questão de conhecer bem o país em que nasci. Acredito que o interior está a salvo por bastante tempo. O poblema são os fluxo migratórios de pessoas do interior para as grandes cidades, onde pode acarretar em casamentos interraciais. Nas grandes cidades, o Brasil recebe uma leva maior de imigrantes brancos do que não brancos o problema é a miscigenação e a valorização da cultura negra que a globo e outros veículos de mídia pregam.

Estou falando do Sul e Sudeste o norte e nordeste estão perdidos.

Sim, Sul e Sudeste ainda tem chances, sinto pelo resto do país. Creio que seja verdade o que você disse. Eu nasci na cidade de São Paulo, mas meus pais e toda minha família são do interior. Seria interessante desenvolver mais o interior para manter a população lá. O problema é que se isso acontece, o interior começará a atrair imigrantes, muitos dos quais não serão brancos.

E não se preucupe, seu Português é impecável :)

Querubín
12-22-2012, 04:10 PM
¡Gracias! 1 ¿Cómo estás? Vamos a hablar más de fútbol ahora, jajjjaja :thumb001:

Ah, me voy a Sevilla en enero, vamos a tomar unas cervezas:)

Eso ni se duda

Contactame por privado

En la subforo español tenemos un hilo de futbol

Mikulin
12-24-2012, 05:04 PM
This is my first post so i going to break a lance in favor of Cuba.I think Argentina
And Brazil have sizeable white populations ,but in Cuba specially in the interior of the country,there is a bast amount of white people and I mean white no mixed. Today theres probably more withes in Cuba than in all of centroamerica combined.

Han Cholo
12-24-2012, 05:07 PM
This is my first post so i going to break a lance in favor of Cuba.I think Argentina
And Brazil have sizeable white populations ,but in Cuba specially in the interior of the country,there is a bast amount of white people and I mean white no mixed. Today theres probably more withes in Cuba than in all of centroamerica combined.

Maybe in Miami, I would not think so in Cuba. Do you have any reliable sources? In the crowd pics of Cuba I only see mulattos and a few Canarian off-white, who look darker than regular iberians.

Smaug
12-24-2012, 05:27 PM

Most of Brazilian White people isn't mixed either.

Mikulin
12-24-2012, 05:50 PM
Cause you only ese pics from Havana or Santiago de Cuba,the negroes always like to crowd in the bigger cities,plus Castro when came to power brougth a lot of them to Havana.If you want to see whites go to the interior of the country,the small towns,thats where the mayority of white people in Cuba are.

Han Cholo
12-24-2012, 05:51 PM
Cause you only ese pics from Havana or Santiago de Cuba,the negroes always like to crowd in the bigger cities,plus Castro when came to power brougth a lot of them to Havana.If you want to see whites go to the interior of the country,the small towns,thats where the mayority of white people in Cuba are.

How big is the population of all these small towns combined compared to Habana? It should be far smaller, which leads us to the same idea Cuba is mostly black admixed.

If you really wanted to be whiter, you would have avoided importing all those slaves. Now it's too late.

Mikulin
12-24-2012, 06:03 PM
Cuba has close to 12000000 inhabitants in Habana live more or less 3000000 people and i know for certain that a lot of those are white,so i can say fairly certain when you sum all of those small towns of the interior of Cuba,there still a lot of white people there,I no saying like before Castro,but there still a lot of whites there.If you dont think this is truth take a plane and go there ,I did.

Han Cholo
12-24-2012, 06:05 PM
Cuba has close to 12000000 inhabitants in Habana live more or less 3000000 people and i know for certain that a lot of those are white,so i can say fairly certain when you sum all of those small towns of the interior of Cuba,there still a lot of white people there,I no saying like before Castro,but there still a lot of whites there.If you dont think this is truth take a plane and go there ,I did.

No vengas con esos ejemplos tan pendejos de viajes a valhallas aquí. Para empezar, yo ya he estado en Cuba y los extranjeros sólo podemos visitar las areas turísticas y no tenemos permitido divagar por el país.

Lo que ví en Cuba fueron a unos cuantos blancos wog, al estilo Castro o Tony Montana, pero la gran mayoría era gente con clara apariencia negroide, algunos hasta parecían Africanos y no caribeños.

Apariencias como estas eran las que más observé en Cuba:
http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/_/33216869/Los+Aldeanos+losaldeanoselrapesguerra.jpg

perikolez
12-24-2012, 09:17 PM
En cierta manera Mikulin parece tener razon. Los "blancos" predominan por lo que parece en el oeste, centro y bastantes zonas del oriente. Holguin que creo que es la tercera ciudad mas grande de Cuba que esta en el Oriente,y tiene fama de ser la zona mas blanca de Cuba. Los mulato-negros predominan en Santiago de Cuba,y Guantanamo. La Habana era una ciudad "blanca" pero debido a la inmigracion masiva de gente de Santiago de Cuba y Guantanamo, y la emigracion a los EEUU de la clase media, se ha vuelto de predominio mulato- negra. Sin embargo, el resto de las ciudades parecen ser diferentes , y con un predominio "blanco" aun habiendo bastantes mulato-negros, y las zonas rurales parecen las zonas mas "blancas"

La cuestion es si estos "blancos" son realmente blancos. La mayoria realmente muestran mezclas con sangre indigena , y negra. Ademas, muchos son de origen canario. La mayoria yo creo que son mas bien mestizos-harnizos-castizos , mulato-blancos, o triraciales. En definitiva, son predominantemente europeos pero con mezclas.

pinguino
12-25-2012, 02:44 PM
How big is the population of all these small towns combined compared to Habana? It should be far smaller, which leads us to the same idea Cuba is mostly black admixed.

If you really wanted to be whiter, you would have avoided importing all those slaves. Now it's too late.

Cuba is a Mulatto country whose identity lies in Africa. That's why they have Santeria, pray to Yemaya and love son. And also why they had the idea of fighting in Africa!! Yes, there are remanents of white and amerindian populations there, but they are remanents only.

perikolez
12-25-2012, 05:26 PM
Cuba is a Mulatto country whose identity lies in Africa. That's why they have Santeria, pray to Yemaya and love son. And also why they had the idea of fighting in Africa!! Yes, there are remanents of white and amerindian populations there, but they are remanents only.

¿Remanente?. En Cuba hay muchos mas blancos puros que en Chile, y cuasiblancos como que tambien, y nadie dice que Chile es un pais indigena como Bolivia. Cuba no es una Jamaica. Por otro lado tampoco diria que Jamaica es culturalmente un pais africano , sino que tambien estan influenciados por la colonizacion britanica, y han generado su propia cultura en America. Los EEUU metieron a sus "negros" en Liberia para devolverlos a su querida Africa y se lio una buena.

pinguino
12-25-2012, 09:35 PM
¿Remanente?. En Cuba hay muchos mas blancos puros que en Chile, y cuasiblancos como que tambien, y nadie dice que Chile es un pais indigena como Bolivia. Cuba no es una Jamaica. Por otro lado tampoco diria que Jamaica es culturalmente un pais africano , sino que tambien estan influenciados por la colonizacion britanica, y han generado su propia cultura en America. Los EEUU metieron a sus "negros" en Liberia para devolverlos a su querida Africa y se lio una buena.

Blancos puros? Lo dudo. En Chile la mayoría es mestiza, pero encuentras hartos europeos que todavía no se mezclan, para lo que vale. En Cuba hay mucha gente aparentemente europea, pero rara vez no tienen un pariente o una abuelita negra. Si se les nota en la cara. :D

perikolez
12-25-2012, 10:33 PM
Blancos puros? Lo dudo. En Chile la mayoría es mestiza, pero encuentras hartos europeos que todavía no se mezclan, para lo que vale. En Cuba hay mucha gente aparentemente europea, pero rara vez no tienen un pariente o una abuelita negra. Si se les nota en la cara. :D

En Chile no hay mas de un 10-15% de blancos puros. Es un pais de corte similar a Mexico sin mucha inmigracion europea. Cuba recibio en la ultima epoca colonial y comienzos del siglo XX numericamente tantos blancos como los que actualmente tiene Chile, y fue probablemente el territorio colonial que recibio mas gente de la metropolis, mientras que Chile estaba en el culo del mundo, y su poblacion no vario en demasia desde su mestizaje inicial, y no recibio muchos mas colonizadores ibericos. La mayoria de Cubanos son mulatos o negros, pero Cuba tiene claramante mas poblacion blanca "pura" tanto en numero como en proporcion que Chile.

Incal
12-26-2012, 12:21 AM
En Chile no hay mas de un 10-15% de blancos puros. Es un pais de corte similar a Mexico sin mucha inmigracion europea.

Ahí si creo que estas divagando.

Laubach
12-26-2012, 03:42 AM
En Chile no hay mas de un 10-15% de blancos puros. Es un pais de corte similar a Mexico sin mucha inmigracion europea. Cuba recibio en la ultima epoca colonial y comienzos del siglo XX numericamente tantos blancos como los que actualmente tiene Chile, y fue probablemente el territorio colonial que recibio mas gente de la metropolis, mientras que Chile estaba en el culo del mundo, y su poblacion no vario en demasia desde su mestizaje inicial, y no recibio muchos mas colonizadores ibericos. La mayoria de Cubanos son mulatos o negros, pero Cuba tiene claramante mas poblacion blanca "pura" tanto en numero como en proporcion que Chile.

Chile ha tenido una importante inmigración europea, pero es un país mestizo

dirty trash
12-26-2012, 04:13 AM
Chile recibió (600.000) algo más de inmigración europea que Cuba (510.000) en terminos absolutos, pero no en proporción. Cuba tenía mucha menos población nativa que Chile.

Valparaíso
12-26-2012, 04:03 PM
Chile recibió (600.000) algo más de inmigración europea que Cuba (510.000) en terminos absolutos, pero no en proporción. Cuba tenía mucha menos población nativa que Chile.

Yo tengo entendido que Chile recibio 200.000 inmigrantes NETOS(europeos y levantinos) en el mismo periodo que por ejemplo, Uruguay recibio 600.000 o Argentina 3.450.000.

Saludos

pinguino
12-26-2012, 11:47 PM
Y? Acaso importa cuantos europeos llegaron acá?

Peyrol
12-27-2012, 12:17 AM
Too bad that the most famous white chilean was a moron...

http://www.forzacavallasca.it/wp-content/uploads/pinochet-21.jpg

Countess Grishnack
12-27-2012, 07:32 AM
Argentine and Uruguay are the whitest but they've got a little of NA admixture compared to others

Quebec isn't even a country, culturally they're closer to anglo canadians than latin americans,

pinguino
12-28-2012, 03:12 AM
To Anglo Canadians? Anglo Canadians are simply copies of Americans, with some small differences. Canadians don't like guns very much. The rest, it is almost the same culture. Quebec is just Canadians that speak French.

BLUEU
05-01-2013, 05:40 PM
Probably Uruguay with 75-80% followed by Argentina with 55-60%. Brazil is next with probably 35-40%.

JP1981
05-30-2013, 02:45 PM
Dominican Republic should not even be an option :picard1:

ABest
05-30-2013, 02:46 PM
Argentina by far imo. It probably competes with the US and Canada.

EDIT: I forgot to also vote for Uruguay! :icon_mad:

Baluarte
05-30-2013, 02:46 PM
Probably Uruguay with 75-80% followed by Argentina with 55-60%. Brazil is next with probably 35-40%.

Feral
05-30-2013, 02:59 PM
Brazil 6.67%
Chile 8.57%

Wtf. :lol:

curupira
05-30-2013, 11:09 PM
Argentina is certainly not too much more European than Brazil in ancestry, judging by genetic studies with samples from all over both countries:

Brazil (according to an autosomal study from 2011 with "whites", "pardos" and "blacks" following their respective proportions, from nearly all Brazilian regions):

http://i41.tinypic.com/b4jo8o.png
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3040205/

Argentina, autosomal studies from 2009 and 2011, with samples from the different Argentine regions:

http://i43.tinypic.com/j0bpqb.png
http://i44.tinypic.com/2vtv1bs.jpg
http://www.plosone.org/article/info%3Adoi%2F10.1371%2Fjournal.pone.0034695

Brazil certainly has more fully european in ancestry than Argentina: in Argentina, the european population is concentrated in Buenos Aires, a metropolitan region with more mixed Argentines from the interior, Paraguayans and Bolivians. In Brazil, the more european segment of the population lives in relative isolation in rural areas.

Random samples of Latin American results at 23andme (V3 results) posted by a Dominican at another forum (just notice how Brazil easily has many more >95% and 100% european in ancestry people):

Argentines:

100% Euro.
100% Euro.
100% Euro.
99% Euro, 1% Amerind.
99% Euro, 1% Amerind.
99% Euro, 1% Afro.
99% Euro, 1% Amerind.
98% Euro, 2% Amerind.
97% Euro, 3% Amerind.
90% Euro, 10% Amerind.

Brazilians:

100% Euro.
100% Euro.
100% Euro.
100% Euro.
100% Euro.
100% Euro.
100% Euro.
99% Euro, 1% Afro.
99% Euro, 1% Amerind.
99% Euro, 1% Amerind.
99% Euro, 1% Afro.
99% Euro, 1% Afro.
99% Euro, 1% Afro.
99% Euro, 1% Afro.
99% Euro, 1% Amerind.
99% Euro, 1% Amerind.
99% Euro, 1% Afro.
99% Euro, 1% Afro.
99% Euro, 1% Afro.
98% Euro, 2% Amerind.
98% Euro, 2% Amerind.
98% European, 2% Afro.
97% Euro, 3% Amerind.
97% Euro, 3% Amerind.
95% Euro, 5% Amerind.
http://www.forumbiodiversity.com/showthread.php/29933-Latin-Americans-23andme-results?highlight=Madeira

I can tell you with the upgrade from V3 (the results above were not ancestry composition results), native american input increased enormously, much more than ssa african or european. An Argentina I shared with who scored ~95% european dropped to ~ 85% with the update, due to the large increase in native american ancestry.

If being "whiter" also implies less african ancestry, than no doubt Argentines are far "whiter". If it simply means degree of european ancestry, not so much.

Feral
05-30-2013, 11:39 PM
If being "whiter" also implies less african ancestry, than no doubt Argentines are far "whiter". If it simply means degree of european ancestry, not so much.

I was just to said exactly that. It's a common mistake to believe that because Brazil has more black (and mixture derivations) population then it's "less white", which is wrong. :coffee:

Wild North
05-30-2013, 11:48 PM
Argentina, Uruguay (and Brazil to a point) got a lot of immigrants from Europe the last hundred years.

istripador
11-25-2013, 04:23 AM
uruguay

Peyrol
11-25-2013, 05:22 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVo3OHTs9Vk

Tooting Carmen
11-25-2013, 05:23 PM
uruguay

+1

Anthropologique
11-25-2013, 05:27 PM
Uruguay, by far.

Peyrol
11-25-2013, 05:30 PM
Comparation of national teams:

Uruguay....something as 60-70% white, 20-30% mestizos/castizos, 10% afro-mestizos

http://www.wallsave.com/wallpapers/1024x685/england-national-football-team/116585/england-national-football-team-uruguay-sports-hd-116585.jpg

Argentina...40% white, 60% mestizos with few castizos

http://wallpaperuser.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/argentina-national-football-team.jpg

Anthropologique
11-25-2013, 05:31 PM
The Argentines and Chileans have been spewing propaganda for many decades stressing how white they are. :picard1: Much of it is crap. The Amerindian element in both countries is high.

istripador
11-25-2013, 05:56 PM
uruguay is whiter than the United States

perikolez
11-25-2013, 07:54 PM
Comparation of national teams:

Uruguay....something as 60-70% white, 20-30% mestizos/castizos, 10% afro-mestizos

Argentina...40% white, 60% mestizos with few castizos

But Argentina is 20 times bigger than Uruguay. If we join Buenos Aires province (without Buenos Aires City) , Santa Fe province (without Rosario and northern Santa Fe) and eastern Cordoba province, we would have a territory bigger than Uruguay , with more population and clearly whiter. We can aply the same with Santa Catarina, and portionns of Rio Grande do Sul, Parana and Sao Paulo states. Geographically only 30% of Argentina and Brazil are predominantly white, but these white zones are bigger and whiter than Uruguay.

Feral
11-26-2013, 02:01 AM
The Argentines and Chileans have been spewing propaganda for many decades stressing how white they are. :picard1: Much of it is crap. The Amerindian element in both countries is high.

Same logic used on believing that Brazil is less whiter than really is because it has a considerable black and black derivated "faction" in their population.
Argentina and Chile both have similar inmigration background altought they may have evolved different (i.e. relative acculturation and/or miscegenation). This doesn't means "propaganda" (even in there had been clearly wrong and/or biased national ethnic identification) but facts. Let's take germans for example, they both inmigrated to Argentina (100.000 aprox) and Chile (30.000 aprox), today there are 500.000 (estimated) descendants in Chile (6.1% of their population) and over 3 million (estimated) in Argentina (aprox. 7,5% of our poblation). How these population had ethnographically change over the decades if something I can't explain due my ignorance in the matter but I could say that Argentina is bigger and colonies had settled on their own land far from "melting pots" while Chile is much smaller and that they've probably more inter-ethnic conflicts deriving in making harder to inmigrants to settle or to expand.

Is this an attempt to defend the "whiteness" of these countries? Yes. This means I'm a albophile that denies and feels shame of my non-euro ancestry? Please, no. I do it because I'm a person who seeks for truth, formulating questions and searching for their answers.
Of course both countries has their albophiles nuts claiming crazy stuff but, anyways, most of the time these are pred. euro even tought that there may be some ridiculous exceptions. So, as I said, altought both countries had a considerable amerindian element this doesn't mean these aren't white countries and neither that they're white but that they have a white (or european) element which, you may like it or not, may predominates over the other elements.

Sources: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Chilean#cite_note-1
Sources: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Argentine

istripador
11-26-2013, 03:45 AM
Same logic used on believing that Brazil is less whiter than really is because it has a considerable black and black derivated "faction" in their population.
Argentina and Chile both have similar inmigration background altought they may have evolved different (i.e. relative acculturation and/or miscegenation). This doesn't means "propaganda" (even in there had been clearly wrong and/or biased national ethnic identification) but facts. Let's take germans for example, they both inmigrated to Argentina (100.000 aprox) and Chile (30.000 aprox), today there are 500.000 (estimated) descendants in Chile (6.1% of their population) and over 3 million (estimated) in Argentina (aprox. 7,5% of our poblation). How these population had ethnographically change over the decades if something I can't explain due my ignorance in the matter but I could say that Argentina is bigger and colonies had settled on their own land far from "melting pots" while Chile is much smaller and that they've probably more inter-ethnic conflicts deriving in making harder to inmigrants to settle or to expand.

Is this an attempt to defend the "whiteness" of these countries? Yes. This means I'm a albophile that denies and feels shame of my non-euro ancestry? Please, no. I do it because I'm a person who seeks for truth, formulating questions and searching for their answers.
Of course both countries has their albophiles nuts claiming crazy stuff but, anyways, most of the time these are pred. euro even tought that there may be some ridiculous exceptions. So, as I said, altought both countries had a considerable amerindian element this doesn't mean these aren't white countries and neither that they're white but that they have a white (or european) element which, you may like it or not, may predominates over the other elements.

Sources: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Chilean#cite_note-1
Sources: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Argentine

black population is low in Brazil and Argentina have not 3,000,000 descendants of Germans,birth rate of Argentines was always small compared to Brazilian

istripador
11-26-2013, 10:47 AM
Brazil 6.67%
Chile 8.57%

Wtf. :lol:

brazil: periphery of rio de janeiro and salvador:thumb001:

AmericanLiberator
11-26-2013, 01:07 PM
"birth rate of Argentines was always small compared to Brazilian"

Why do you think that was so?

Population of Argentina in 1869: 1.877.490 inhabitants

Immigrants who arrived: 6.500.000

Population of Brazil in 1872: 9.930.478 inhabitants

Immigrants who arrived: 4.500.000

Incal
11-26-2013, 01:23 PM
black population is low in Brazil and Argentina have not 3,000,000 descendants of Germans,birth rate of Argentines was always small compared to Brazilian

lol wut

Also
11-26-2013, 01:25 PM
lol wut

It is.

Incal
11-26-2013, 01:35 PM
The Argentines and Chileans have been spewing propaganda for many decades stressing how white they are. :picard1:

How? Via their Tourism Ministers? President speech? lol

Incal
11-26-2013, 01:38 PM
It is.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2011/nov/17/brazil-census-african-brazilians-majority

Also
11-26-2013, 01:42 PM
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2011/nov/17/brazil-census-african-brazilians-majority

The title is political propaganda to group mixed people with blacks to make blackness looks more significant than it is. But even the subtitle of the article says:

"Preliminary results show 50.7% of Brazilians now define themselves as black or mixed race compared with 47.7% whites"

Blacks themselves are a small part of the populations, and most of the mixed ones are pred. european in ancestry.

According to the census, 7.6% of Brazilians said they were black

Feral
11-26-2013, 02:37 PM
How? Via their Tourism Ministers? President speech? lol

They've missing over 50 years of argentine history. :rolleyes2:
But I've to admit that sometimes CFK says quite reasonable stuff that get missed on all that political verbiage. For example:

"(...) "my father was like this, a son of inmigrants, that maybe were ¿gingers?, with light eyes, redheaded or blondes, that believe they were different than a swarthy or latinamerican brother. And I want you to know that it's true that we can be different but being differents doesn't mean that one is better and that the other is worse, but neither I believe in equals and everyone is just the same, that did end well neither, it fell apart. The ones who know a little of history are aware of that. "

Altought just before saying that, she said:

"we (the argentines) have to open our heads and understand all those things that were put in there; that culture through the Media, through a falsified history, of prejudices between ourselves of believing that ¿we're better because we may be more blondes...?, I'm swarthy, the argentine swarthy, but what I want is that we don't fight, that we understand ourselves, that's the key (...)"

Source:http://www.presidencia.gob.ar/discursos/26405-acto-de-inauguracion-del-espacio-mansion-sere-palabras-de-la-presidenta-de-la-nacion

That's allright... except in what she may understand as "swarthy". Because how could that explain why her goverment is practically ignoring a legitime reclaim of an autonomous ethnic group? Maybe her concept of swarthies are brunettes full of expensive jewelry and cosmetic surgery? :lol:

The truth is that even if she "tried" (once) to appeal to reason in the matter of racial or phenotypical social conflicts of our country, is commonly accepted that euro=evil and white=haughty - even from people with obvious european ancestry. That's what the left left in here. :picard1:

curupira
11-26-2013, 02:39 PM
It is definitely low. All genetic studies say % african contribution to Brazilian population is minoritary. Media articles can be biased and misleading. "Pardos" from Northern Brazil and Southern Brazil aren't "black". Even those from Bahia and Rio de Janeiro aren't pred. african in ancestry.

Brazil (according to an autosomal study from 2011 with "whites", "pardos" and "blacks" following their respective proportions, from nearly all Brazilian regions):

lol wut

curupira
11-26-2013, 02:41 PM
That's obviously a lie. A classic example of media distortion. "Pardos" aren't pred. african in ancestry in Brazil at all (I'm speaking of this group as a whole). Genetic studies say they tend to be for the most part pred. european in ancestry. Even the ~7% brazilians who identified themselves as "blacks" are not fully african either but multiracial for the most part.

~ 43% of Brazil's population identified as "pardo" and they are for the most part pred. non african in ancestry. Add in the ~47% who identified as 'white', and there you have it, ~7% 'blacks' who genetically are multiracial too, though leaning towards being pred. african in ancestry.

Carlito's Way
11-26-2013, 03:52 PM
Uruguay, i know it, the whole world knows it

Kastrioti1443
11-26-2013, 03:53 PM
Uruguay

SilverKnight
11-26-2013, 04:12 PM
By order %

Highest - +35% - ~90's

Uruguay
Argentina
Brazil
Chile
Costa Rica

Mid - 10-35%

Cuba
Paraguay
Venezuela
Colombia
Dominican Rep
Mexico

Lowest < 10%

Ecuador
Panama
Honduras
Nicaragua
Guatemala
El Salvador
Bolivia
Haiti

istripador
11-26-2013, 04:12 PM
Why do you think that was so?

Population of Argentina in 1869: 1.877.490 inhabitants

Immigrants who arrived: 6.500.000

Population of Brazil in 1872: 9.930.478 inhabitants

Immigrants who arrived: 4.500.000

brazil:
Immigrants who arrived: 5.500.000
immigrants who stayed were 4,500,000

in Argentina the return rate was half of that came

istripador
11-26-2013, 04:18 PM
It is definitely low. All genetic studies say % african contribution to Brazilian population is minoritary. Media articles can be biased and misleading. "Pardos" from Northern Brazil and Southern Brazil aren't "black". Even those from Bahia and Rio de Janeiro aren't pred. african in ancestry.

these tests is ridiculous I already told

istripador
11-26-2013, 04:23 PM
By order %

Highest - +35% - ~90's

Uruguay
Argentina
Brazil
Chile
Costa Rica

Mid - 10-35%

Cuba
Paraguay
Venezuela
Colombia
Dominican Rep
Mexico

Lowest < 10%

Ecuador
Panama
Honduras
Nicaragua
Guatemala
El Salvador
Bolivia
Haiti

chile?I seriously doubt that 30% has at least 90% European in the DNA

Argentano
12-01-2013, 12:05 AM
For me the whitest is uruguay but i think that the differences between argentina and uruguay are exaggerated......i travelled to montevideo last year and their low class looked mixed like ours...

dralos
12-01-2013, 12:06 AM
mexico after the balkan deportation has happend

Bloodsport
12-01-2013, 12:07 AM
It's quite clearly Argentina.

Tropico
12-01-2013, 12:11 AM
Dominican Republic.

Fincher
12-01-2013, 12:21 AM
Personal estimates for the Caribbean countries, based on phenotype:

Cuba: 30-35%
Puerto Rico: 20-25%
Dominican Republic - 6-10%

MINARDOWICZ
12-01-2013, 12:25 AM
Uruguay, Argentina, and Chile, which might not be AS white but it is still up there. #3. :p. Uruguay is #1.

Tropico
12-01-2013, 12:25 AM
Personal estimates for the Caribbean countries, based on phenotype:

Cuba: 30-35%
Puerto Rico: 20-25%
Dominican Republic - 6-10%

Yeah. PR has more off-Caucasoid types than anything else, even fully Caucasoid.
We're mostly Caucasoid with something extra here and there though fully Caucasoid and pred Caucasoid are the bulk.

Fincher
12-01-2013, 12:34 AM
Yeah. PR has more off-Caucasoid types than anything else, even fully Caucasoid.
We're mostly Caucasoid with something extra here and there though fully Caucasoid and pred Caucasoid are the bulk.

Something like this?

http://trialx.com/curetalk/wp-content/blogs.dir/7/files/2011/03/gcelebrities/Frankie_Ruiz-3.jpg
http://www.ciudadccs.info/wp-content/uploads/Héctor.png

Tropico
12-01-2013, 01:11 AM
Something like this?

http://trialx.com/curetalk/wp-content/blogs.dir/7/files/2011/03/gcelebrities/Frankie_Ruiz-3.jpg
http://www.ciudadccs.info/wp-content/uploads/Héctor.png

More or less. Those are the upper range. The more typical family would look like my nuclear and extended family. They would be Caucasoid and pred Caucasoid with random more admixed ones.