PDA

View Full Version : Question about Bulgarians

Anglojew
11-07-2012, 07:23 PM
Do Bulgarians consider Volga Bulgars Bulgarian?

Archduke
11-07-2012, 07:39 PM
Most Bulgarians don't know about the existence of such people. :laugh:

I personally feel kinda related to them.

Trun
11-07-2012, 07:44 PM
No.

They are something like our cousins, but definitely not close enough to be called Bulgarians like Macedonians are.

purple
11-07-2012, 07:45 PM
I don't think they feel related to us.

Trun
11-07-2012, 07:45 PM
I don't think they feel related to us.

They feel.

Tabiti
11-07-2012, 07:47 PM
No.

They are something like our cousins, but definitely not close enough to be called Bulgarians like Macedonians are.
They deserve to be called Bulgarians more than the FYROM-ians.
And personally, I prefer to be "Tatar" than linked with the "Antic Macedonians".

Sultan Suleiman
11-07-2012, 07:48 PM
They are kinda related, but I don't think that most "Bulgarian"... Bulgarians know about them :D

mysticism
11-07-2012, 07:49 PM

Many do, that's why they consider Volga Bulgars like Krum, Omurtag and the rest of the first Bulgarian Empire to be Bulgarian.

But then they contradict themselves and deny connection to the turkic steppes.

Archduke
11-07-2012, 07:51 PM

Huh? I'm proud of my steppe ancestors. :P

mysticism
11-07-2012, 07:53 PM
Huh? I'm proud of my steppe ancestors. :P

Ok well you're an honorable Bulgarian. :thumb001:

Onur
11-07-2012, 10:28 PM
You are asking the wrong question. It should be the exact reverse because Bulgarians in Balkans immigrated from Volga region too.

They deserve to be called Bulgarians more than the FYROM-ians.
Not only Macedonians, they are also more Bulgar than you Bulgarians in Balkans. At least they speak the modern version of the original Bulgar tongue of Khan Krum, Asparukh.

Already, Volga Bulgarians was calling their country as Bulgaria for centuries. Moscow forbid them to call their country as Bulgaria after they created a new Bulgaria in Balkans in 1878. After that, they called the one in Volga as Tataristan or Chuvashia by using their dialectal name.

bimo
11-07-2012, 11:37 PM
i think bulgarians have some relation with volga bulgarians , but of course volga bulgarians are not the same with bulgarians from bulgaria

Anglojew
11-08-2012, 05:07 AM
So are the original Bulgarians related to Hungarians or more like Mongolians or Turks?

Also, Are Macadonians Bulgarian (as someone said)? I thought they were more like Serbs? (The Balkans is complicated)

ioan assen
11-08-2012, 05:53 AM
No, because Bulgarian ethnicity emerged on the Balkans in late 9th century, but Volga Bulgars might have Bulgar blood just like the Bulgarians. However presentday Bulgarians descend mainly from three groups: Bulgars, Slavs and Thracians. Volga Bulgars probably have small slavic admixture and none Thracian...
Except that the first RECORDED place where Bulgars were settled is presenday Ukraine. From Ukraine the Bulgars moved: some to Volga Bulgaria, other to Danube Bulgaria and Macedonia, some to Italy etc... The Bulgars that moved to Volga bulgaria mixed with the local tribes there: turkic, ugrofinns etc. So we might share some common blood but we do not descend from the same people.

ioan assen
11-08-2012, 06:11 AM
So are the original Bulgarians related to Hungarians or more like Mongolians or Turks?
Bulgars were one of the ethnicities that mixed with others to form presenday Bulgarians. The origin of the Bulgars is debatable. There are many teories, but the prevailing teory is the Turkic one due to the left words on the state organization and their calendar. There is also the Iranian teory based on names of rulers like the first one Asparuch and some left overs of Bulgar temples etc. There is even the slavic teory: the first Bulgar capitals in the Balkans were called Pliska and Preslav: both having perfect meaning in slavic. Even Finnic teory exists. My teory is that they were probably warriors of mixed origin: Turkic, Irannnic and Slavic just like the Huns (Byzantine authors often mixed Bulgars with Huns and the first Bulgar ruler stated in old Bulgar document Nominalia of the Bulgarian khans is Attila: the ruler of the Huns). Of course Turks like Onur would tel you they were for sure ONLY Turkic and pure Turks but I dont think whats left from them points to this.

Also, Are Macadonians Bulgarian (as someone said)?
Presently, probably no. Why? Because they have been living in a bulgarophobic state for over 50ty years which turned the majority of them into bulgarophobes. Also they dont learn the real history of Macedonia: they substitute any mention of Bulgarians with Macedonians. Their history is falsified so that they proove they are different nation to the Bulgarians.
But they have Bulgarians origin: which means their ansestors identified as Bulgarians, but the majority of presenday Macedonians do not.

I thought they were more like Serbs? (The Balkans is complicated)
No, they were under heavy Serbian influence in recent times, they lived in Serbian led states for the most of 20th century, but they were always different to the Serbs. There is Serbian minority in Macedonia though: in northern part, but its really small.

ioan assen
11-08-2012, 06:14 AM
It should be the exact reverse because Bulgarians in Balkans immigrated from Volga region too.

Wrong. Danube Bulgars immigrated to the Balkans from Ukraine NOT Volga. Volga Bulgars immigrated to Volga region from Ukraine too.

Anusiya
11-08-2012, 08:52 AM

Also, Are Macadonians Bulgarian (as someone said)? I thought they were more like Serbs? (The Balkans is complicated)

The original Bulgarians mixed with other Turkic tribes and reigned for a few centuries as Khazars. Then with the Mongol invasions in the 7th century they were pushed into the Balkans in higher rates. They are a mix of Slavs and Turks.

Oh wait...you are Jewish, YOU should know that better!

FYROMians are a mix of Albanians, Yugoslavs and Bulgarians, each of which tries to get a piece of it, whereas the wiser decided to invent an ethnicity (Macedonian) in order to put a halt to such an omnidirectional irridentism.

morski
11-08-2012, 09:19 AM
Many do, that's why they consider Volga Bulgars like Krum, Omurtag and the rest of the first Bulgarian Empire to be Bulgarian.

Those are definitely not Volga Bulgars. It's believed Krum was originally from Pannonia.

morski
11-08-2012, 09:23 AM
You are asking the wrong question. It should be the exact reverse because Bulgarians in Balkans immigrated from Volga region too.

Danube Bulgaria was founded by immigrants from the Ukraine. Another group of them started Volgo-Kama Bulgaria. Get your chronology and geography straight, mr. PHD in history.:rolleyes:

Not only Macedonians, they are also more Bulgar than you Bulgarians in Balkans. At least they speak the modern version of the original Bulgar tongue of Khan Krum, Asparukh.

Already, Volga Bulgarians was calling their country as Bulgaria for centuries. Moscow forbid them to call their country as Bulgaria after they created a new Bulgaria in Balkans in 1878. After that, they called the one in Volga as Tataristan or Chuvashia by using their dialectal name.

Danube Bulgaria is called Bulgaria for 13 centuries now.

mysticism
11-08-2012, 09:27 AM
Those are definitely not Volga Bulgars. It's believed Krum was originally from Pannonia.

The Volga Bulgars and the Danube Bulgars were of the same clan and were basically one cultural unit.

Lithium
11-08-2012, 09:27 AM
We have historical relations but I dont feel related to them.

morski
11-08-2012, 09:31 AM
The Volga Bulgars and the Danube Bulgars were of the same clan and were basically one cultural unit.

How should I put it so that your thick head gets it...

Saying that Krum and Omurtag were Volga Bulgars implies that they came from there, which is bollocks, mkay?:|

mysticism
11-08-2012, 09:33 AM
How should I put it so that your thick head gets it...

Saying that Krum and Omurtag were Volga Bulgars implies that they came from there, which is bollocks, mkay?:|

I understand this, I simply used the term "Volga" to express that they were steppe, it's where the danube Bulgars originated from. Touchy guy.

Anyway that's neither here nor there.

morski
11-08-2012, 09:41 AM
I understand this, I simply used the term "Volga" to express that they were steppe, it's where the danube Bulgars originated from. Touchy guy.

Oh, God!

Old Great Bulgaria.
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_vd10oidYl6w/S_uMqQq1GkI/AAAAAAAAJM8/ONOvVmh4sUU/s1600/%D0%9A%D0%B0%D1%80%D1%82%D0%B8%D0%BD%D0%B023.png

From OGB came the DAnube Bulgaras, who founded the FBE.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/e/ee/Bulgaria_Simeon_I_%28893-927%29.svg/250px-Bulgaria_Simeon_I_%28893-927%29.svg.png

Also form there came the Volga Bulgars, who founded Volgo-Kama Bulgaria.
http://web.hit.bg/bgsviat/kartaVoljkaBulgaria..jpg

In persspective.
http://www.imninalu.net/Huns_maps_file/Bulgar_map.GIF

Anglojew
11-08-2012, 09:44 AM
The original Bulgarians mixed with other Turkic tribes and reigned for a few centuries as Khazars

I've never heard that before. I was going to ask if any were jewish but you implied Ashkenazi Jews were khazars a theory discredited entirely by DNA evidence except a small amount if admixture and the Karaites and Tartar jews of Crimea.

It would be interesting but ironic because Kirstler linked the khazars with the Hungarians not with the Turks.

He theory that they're mixed makes sense and it seems that it follows a pattern of mixed race Steppe warriors such as the Huns, Cossacks etc.

morski
11-08-2012, 09:50 AM
The original Bulgarians mixed with other Turkic tribes and reigned for a few centuries as Khazars

I've never heard that before. I was going to ask if any were jewish but you implied Ashkenazi Jews were khazars a theory discredited entirely by DNA evidence except a small amount if admixture and the Karaites and Tartar jews of Crimea.

It would be interesting but ironic because Kirstler linked the khazars with the Hungarians not with the Turks.

He theory that they're mixed makes sense and it seems that it follows a pattern of mixed race Steppe warriors such as the Huns, Cossacks etc.

The reason for emmigration from Old Great Bulgaria was that it came under severe pressure from the Khazars. Part of the Bulgars did stand their ground, however, but got subjugated and integrated in the Khazar state established in the territory of OGB.

Onur
11-08-2012, 10:10 AM

Danube Bulgaria was founded by immigrants from the Ukraine. Another group of them started Volgo-Kama Bulgaria.
Volga region, Crimea or Pannionia, it doesn't matter because both peoples are from same Bulgar clan who has been dispersed after their conflict with Khazar rulers.

Also, all these places was being ruled by Turkic peoples back then. Pechenegs was ruling around Crimea/Ukraine, Bulgars/Khazars around Volga, Avars around Pannonia.

Oh wait...you are Jewish, YOU should know that better!
Thats a good point!

Yes Anglojew, Bulgars has been expelled out by your Khazar ancestors and the Khazar Khan relates this story in his letter to chief rabbi of Cordoba in 10th century.

Thats wrong. I have read Arthur Koestler`s book and he mentions about Khazars as either Huns or Turks. Khazar empire was a multicultural one and early Hungarians was living under their domain but it`s fact that Khazar rulers was using Turkic runes and speaking a Turkic dialect similar with Tatar or Chuvash tongue.

morski
11-08-2012, 10:16 AM
Pechenegs came a bit later, around the end of the 9th c. and the turn of the 10th.

Partizan
11-08-2012, 10:20 AM
When it comes to Bulgars, I mainly observe two trends on Bulgarians:

1.Whatever(Turkic or Iranic) they are, only their name is left here. We're Slavicised Thracians.
2.THEY WERE PURE ARYANS FROM PAMIRRRR!!!!!!!!1!!!111 We're their grandsons!!! l Y l!!!!

Despite Bulgars' Turkic origin is scientifically proved, I have met only two Bulgarians who have no problem with "being related to Turkic people".

morski
11-08-2012, 10:24 AM

1.Whatever(Turkic or Iranic) they are, only their name is left here. We're Slavicised Thracians.
2.THEY WERE PURE ARYANS FROM PAMIRRRR!!!!!!!!1!!!111 We're their grandsons!!! l Y l!!!!

Despite Bulgars' Turkic origin is scientifically proved, I have met only two Bulgarians who have no problem with "being related to Turkic people".

Somewhat over exaggerated.

Anglojew
11-08-2012, 10:28 AM
From the map of rested bulgaria they bordered Greece and albania. I've heard many Greeks are hellenisee Bulgarians. Is that true?

Also so Bulgarians have thoughts about Greeks and Albania?

Anglojew
11-08-2012, 10:34 AM
Also, is there a link with Moldovans like the map? What do Bulgarians think of serbs? There seems to be a rivalry

Onur
11-08-2012, 10:37 AM
I have posted a message here before about the expulsion of Bulgars to Balkans by the Khazars and the letter of Khazar Khan about that;
http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=44335&p=781210

Pechenegs came a bit later, around the end of the 9th c. and the turn of the 10th.
Doesn't matter again because Avars was ruling in there before Pechenegs. Bulgars, Avars or Pechenegs, all these are culturally and genetically related peoples who speaks Turkic languages and writing with Turkic runes.

Somewhat over exaggerated.
Do not start this argument again. We already discussed this before.

From the arrival of first Bulgars to Balkans in 7th century to 1880s, no one even questioned Turkic origins of them. This was an attested, recorded and established fact. You only started to falsify your own history after your independence in 1878 due to your butthurt legacy of Ottoman era and you invented Pamirian mountains Aryan theories as recently as 1990s.

kabeiros
11-08-2012, 10:39 AM
Wrong. Danube Bulgars immigrated to the Balkans from Ukraine NOT Volga. Volga Bulgars immigrated to Volga region from Ukraine too. Isn't the name Bulgar related to Volga? Did the Bulgars give the name to the river or the reverse?

morski
11-08-2012, 10:43 AM
From the map of rested bulgaria they bordered Greece and albania. I've heard many Greeks are hellenisee Bulgarians. Is that true?

The maps I've posted are from the Middle Ages, they are not relevant to modern times. Some Northern Greeks might be descended from Bulgarophone Patriarchists indeed.

The Bulgarian ethnic territory in the late 19th century when the NAtional Revival Movement was at its peak looked like this:

http://www.promacedonia.org/gall/maps/1880-geoturkeyethnographical.jpg

It coincided more or less with the Bulgarian Exarchate granted to the people by the Ottoman Sultan in 1870:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/ce/Bulgarian-Exarchate-1870-1913.jpg

Note that in the South people, even though speaking Bulgarian, were divided in their loyalties between the Exarchate(the Bulgarian national church) and the Patriarchate, with those loyal to the Patriarchate keeping to the old Eastern Orthodox Roman identity and eventually becoming Greek.

kabeiros
11-08-2012, 10:44 AM
... Onur repeat after me
The whole world is Turkish

morski
11-08-2012, 10:47 AM
I have posted a message here before about the expulsion of Bulgars to Balkans by the Khazars and the letter of Khazar Khan about that;

Doesn't matter again because Avars was ruling in there before Pechenegs. Bulgars, Avars or Pechenegs, all these are culturally and genetically related peoples who speaks Turkic languages and writing with Turkic runes.

From the arrival of first Bulgars to Balkans in 7th century to 1880s, no one even questioned Turkic origins of them. This was an attested, recorded and established fact. You only started to falsify your own history after your independence in 1878 due to your butthurt legacy of Ottoman era and you invented Pamirian mountains Aryan theories as recently as 1990s.

The Turkic theory of the Bulgars origin ruled supreme up until the 90s. Now it's under scrutiny without a conclusive result. Your approach to the matter is rather simplistic, it's more complicated than that due to the small amount of info we have on them.

morski
11-08-2012, 10:48 AM
Isn't the name Bulgar related to Volga? Did the Bulgars give the name to the river or the reverse?

I doubt we will ever know for sure.:shrug:

Onur
11-08-2012, 11:01 AM
Onur repeat after me
What? Do you want me to lie and say that Bulgars, Avars, Khazars, Pechenegs was hellenic tribes just to please you?

Do we have another butthurt case here?

ioan assen
11-08-2012, 11:10 AM
Isn't the name Bulgar related to Volga? Did the Bulgars give the name to the river or the reverse?
No, there is a theory that Bulgar name comes from Volga, but its old teory (19th century) tnx to the closeness of the words. I dont think this teory is backed presently. The most well known theories are: 1) Bulgars come from bulga (old Turkic word meaning to mix) and it denoted that the Bulgars were very mixed people (most famous teory) or 2) Bulgar comes from an extinct asian animal called bulga that was supposed to be the totem of the Bulgars... Other teories include 3) the latin one: Vulgaris (common people) or 4) the Greko-latin one (Bulgars comes from Burgars or smth that meant guardians of the cities). Nothing deffinate here again...

ioan assen
11-08-2012, 11:14 AM

To use the term "Volga Bulgars" is wrong however because there is a big period where we have no info on Volga Bulgars: from the period of the migration of certain part of the Ukrainian Bulgars to the Volga region till (I think) 9th or 10th century (tnx to arabian sources)... What happened to them for that period is quite uncertain (were they assimilated by the local turkic/ugrofinnic tribes in Volga region?), especially since for that period the Bulgars in the Balkans were already assimilated into a slavic nation :).

ioan assen
11-08-2012, 11:31 AM
Yes, especially in Macedonia (northwestern Greece)... However you have to bear in mind that till mid 19th century the Bulgarian nationalism wasnt "in fashion"... Lots of people who spoke Bulgarian though of themselves as "Hellene". Even our first patriotic writer Paissii Hilendarski was urged to write the first Bulgarian history (late 18th century) because the hellinization was very rapid... So I think there were alot of people with Bulgarian origin who felt Greek...and turned into Greeks later (so called Grukomans). The reversed process is seen with Greeks in Bulgaria after the liberation.

Presently positive. In the past the attitute towards greece wasn't positive because Bulgaria and Greece were always rivals...

Insuperable
11-08-2012, 11:44 AM
Thats a good point!

Yes Anglojew, Bulgars has been expelled out by your Khazar ancestors and the Khazar Khan relates this story in his letter to chief rabbi of Cordoba in .

I do not know are you joking or not but Ashkenazis have nothing to do with Khazars. It is a theory debunked long time ago and genetics point to Mediterranean origin. If your sources are analogs of amateur works like Koestler, I do not know why people bother arguing with you.

kabeiros
11-08-2012, 11:51 AM
Ashkenazi Jews are mediterranean/middle eastern in their paternal origin but they have some small influence from the Khazars (y-dna haplogroup Q1b and some of the R1a-Z93)

Insuperable
11-08-2012, 12:00 PM
Ashkenazi Jews are mediterranean/middle eastern in their paternal origin but they have some small influence from the Khazars (y-dna haplogroup Q1b and some of the R1a-Z93)

According to source clade of Q to which 5% Asheknazis belong is widely distributed throughout Europe, South Asia and West Asia. It means nothing. Probably indirect connection.

Partizan
11-08-2012, 12:09 PM
According to source clade of Q to which 5% Asheknazis belong is widely distributed throughout Europe, South Asia and West Asia. It means nothing. Probably indirect connection.

As I remember Q1b is common among Central Asian Hazaras (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hazara_people).

Insuperable
11-08-2012, 12:10 PM
As I remember Q1b is common among Central Asian Hazaras (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hazara_people).

Yes

bimo
11-08-2012, 01:16 PM
however , i can accept both the theory , the turkic and the iranic , since today we have these 2 theories , but is sure that bulgaria is not more mongolid influenced that rest of balkan and eastern europe

ioan assen
11-08-2012, 01:23 PM
however , i can accept both the theory , the turkic and the iranic , since today we have these 2 theories , but is sure that bulgaria is not more mongolid influenced that rest of balkan and eastern europe
I dont think its mongoloid at all.

bimo
11-08-2012, 01:28 PM
I dont think its mongoloid at all.

is what i trying to say , but some people believe that proto-bulgarians were mongolid :rolleyes:
i read some theories about them , and is write that they were very tall and not mongol looking

Lithium
11-08-2012, 04:57 PM

Actually the fake theory about the "small mongoloid Bulgar tribe" was created by the Russians :picard1:

Bugarash 1893
11-08-2012, 05:02 PM

You need a new corap
NpNmmZL8QJs

bimo
11-08-2012, 05:34 PM
"In fact, in excavations of Bulgarian necropolis in which there were burials of people with the same manner of life and culture, proofs have come to light that they were all subjects of the same state, although they were of different races - burials of individuals of all the races living at that time, from the Pacific to the Atlantic - from Mongoloids to Aryans. One thing is sure, the Bulgars were tall and strong. When the average height of the European in the Middle Ages was 1.60 m., the average height of the Bulgarian was 1.75 m. An Arabian geographer of that time complained: Ten of our men can not overcome one Bulgarian". The explanation given by scientists for their extraordinary height and strength is that they ate very much meat and had very much physical exercise. The Bulgars had numerous highly productive herds which provided them with food and they did strenuous physical exercises in their spell of military service that was obligatory for every healthy man who was of full age."

from : http://www.angelfire.com/bug/berberian12/bulgars.htm

Anglojew
11-08-2012, 08:06 PM

I think the problem jews have with the khazar theory is its used to delegitmise israel whereas no one questions Greeces right to exist even though some Greeks are mixed with Bulgarians of central Asian origin too. If anything it's a link that should unite israel with Turkey and Bulgaria and other countries.

Anglojew
11-08-2012, 08:08 PM
Even Turks from turkey have a minority of central Asian looking citizens does Bulgaria have any people that look this way if they're Turkic?

Trun
11-08-2012, 08:27 PM
Topics about the origins of Bulgars have been discussed to death. And of course, no answer simply because answer is unknown.

Imagine that suddenly all modern Bulgarian scripts dissappear and people living here after 1500 years try to find out what Bulgarians were. How would they find out? :rolleyes: No fucking way.

King Claus
11-08-2012, 08:29 PM
http://i49.tinypic.com/ivczl1.jpg

http://i45.tinypic.com/2hq8bbb.jpg

Partizan
11-08-2012, 08:33 PM
is what i trying to say , but some people believe that proto-bulgarians were mongolid :rolleyes:
i read some theories about them , and is write that they were very tall and not mongol looking

Turkic people like Cumans, Khazars and first Kyrgyzes were described with Caucasoid characters too... For example Cumans were called as "Polovtsy"(blondes) by Russians. Moreover Khazars were described with red hair and green eyes.

east
11-08-2012, 08:34 PM
Even Turks from turkey have a minority of central Asian looking citizens does Bulgaria have any people that look this way if they're Turkic?

Very rarely you can meet here in Bulgaria people with Asian features.

Onur
11-08-2012, 08:38 PM
I think the problem jews have with the khazar theory is its used to delegitmise israel whereas no one questions Greeces right to exist even though some Greeks are mixed with Bulgarians of central Asian origin too. If anything it's a link that should unite israel with Turkey and Bulgaria and other countries.
The so-called Khazar theory predates the Israeli state but yes, the theory itself de-legitimize today`s whitewashed Ashkenazi jews claim to Palestine. Thats why Mossad assassinated many jewish scholars who wrote books about Khazars including Arthur Koestler and his wife.

I find the story of modern Greeks and Jews as pretty much same. Both Israel and Greece are created on assumed connections with the people of antiquity. Greeks claimed that they are descendants of Spartans, European Jews claimed that they are descendants of Palestinian jews of 2500 years ago.

bimo
11-08-2012, 10:00 PM
the funny is that because of old bulgarians some people think bulgaria is more turanid influenced than their balkan neighboor and rest of eastern europe , when in reality is not true , on the contrary there are some eastern euopeans countries more turanid influenced than bulgaria

Crn Volk
11-08-2012, 10:21 PM
the funny is that because of old bulgarians some people think bulgaria is more turanid influenced than their balkan neighboor and rest of eastern europe , when in reality is not true , on the contrary there are some eastern euopeans countries more turanid influenced than bulgaria

Well when your country is named after a Turkic tribe, what do your expect?

bimo
11-08-2012, 11:05 PM
Well when your country is named after a Turkic tribe, what do your expect?

this has nothing to do , plus is not even sure they were turkic , since there is also the iranic theory , but i don't want to waste time and explain always the same things to bulgarophobic trolls like you

Anusiya
11-09-2012, 08:49 AM

I never implied that Askenazis are Khazars. I am simply saying the logical. Soon after the modern day Israel-Palestine region was reduced to a no-man's wasteland after years and years of war between the Byzantines and the Persians, the Israelites had enough and left towards the north.

They were helped to re-establish by the Byzantines too, because they were requiring a formidable allie in the region. The local turkish tribe leaders accepted the jewish faith and so many of these Israelites mixed. Others traveled to the West in Byzantium. Many marriages among noblemen took place between the two empires. Many others went into modern day Germany.

Take Apple's Steve Wozniak for instance. He could pass perfectly as a Bulgar or as a Turk. The eyes prove it.

http://online.wsj.com/media/wozniak_DV_20090527145455.jpg

You are mixing something here. Turk+Hungarian+Finnish+Bulgarian=Turkic tribes.

Trun
11-09-2012, 09:11 AM
Take Apple's Steve Wozniak for instance. He could pass perfectly as a Bulgar or as a Turk. The eyes prove it.

He can pass as "Bulgar" as much as this one can pass as Greek:

http://tvgid.ua/i/uploads/Image/%D1%88%D0%B5%D0%B9%D1%85.jpg

(even less, cause I have seen Greeks like that)

mysticism
11-09-2012, 09:13 AM
He can pass as "Bulgar" as much as this one can pass as Greek:

http://tvgid.ua/i/uploads/Image/%D1%88%D0%B5%D0%B9%D1%85.jpg

(even less, cause I have seen Greeks like that)

I don't think anyone would question that guy as greek. He could just say he's tan.

The guy above to me has all the prerequisites to look Bulgarian tho btw. (Square head, squinty eyes).

Trun
11-09-2012, 09:15 AM
I have never seen Bulgarian looking like this Jew.

mysticism
11-09-2012, 09:22 AM
I have never seen Bulgarian looking like this Jew.

Open your squinty eyes wider.

bimo
11-09-2012, 09:28 AM
shut up gipsy blood , and thinks for you serbs business

bimo
11-09-2012, 09:29 AM

dude , he can't pass for bulgarian at all :picard2: