PDA

View Full Version : Hello, hello

Radojica
07-17-2009, 07:51 PM
Hello dear members,

Since some of the members know me from other forums, I'll introduce myself for those who don't know me. My NICKname is Radojica, i am coming from the wonderland Serbia where everything is possible and nothing impossible :cool:! I am turning 27 in a couple of days, so i am expecting a good bunch of presents for me and i do not accept excuses, you are all notified in advance :p. I am interested in astronomy, meteorology, Serbia, Espanja (OLEEEEE) and preserving Kosovo and Metohija in Serbia, some normal, usual things:). Enough about me, i don't wont' you to get bored on our first date :D!Cheers people, nice to meet you and glad to be here :thumb001:

Sarmata
07-17-2009, 07:55 PM
Hello! And welcome here "Brate Srbije":)

Laudanum
07-17-2009, 07:59 PM
Welcome, Radojica.:P

Psychonaut
07-17-2009, 08:00 PM
Hello there!

Jarl
07-17-2009, 08:01 PM
Hello dear members,

Since some of the members know me from other forums...

:) Aaahh! My favourite Slavic brother from the Biodiv/Anthro forum! Welcome here Radojica... I hope you will get a warm reception! :thumb001:

Radojica
07-17-2009, 08:04 PM
:) Aaahh! My favourite Slavic brother from the Biodiv/Anthro forum! Welcome here Radojica... I hope you will get a warm reception! :thumb001:

Hehe, might be only from Anthro forum, since i was banned within a month from Biodiversity forum :D.Thank you for your welcome mate, nice to see you here too :thumbs up

Angantyr
07-17-2009, 08:08 PM
Hehe, might be only from Anthro forum, since i was banned within a month from Biodiversity forum :D.Thank you for your welcome mate, nice to see you here too :thumbs up

Sadly, banning is a way of life in many fora.

Radojica
07-17-2009, 08:10 PM
Sadly, banning is a way of life in many fora.

To be honest, i was actually proud at my ban :cool:... People should know that Kosovo is Serbia :p :wink

Elveon
07-17-2009, 08:15 PM
Welcome to the board:)

Loki
07-17-2009, 08:51 PM
Welcome Radojica! :) The Serb contingent is growing, it seems. We have Svarog, Vojvoda, Ragnar The Crow and now you. :)

sturmwalkure
07-17-2009, 08:54 PM
Welcome Radojica! :) It's good to see someone I know from other forums (though this is the only one I am really active on anymore)

Svarog
07-17-2009, 08:56 PM
Добродошао друже, ево ја ћу унапред да ти кажем да ћеш од мене за рођендан добити неограничену количину сунцокрета, а можда и нешто да се све то лепо залије! :d

Како било, добродошао, увек лепо видети земљака!

Smaland
07-17-2009, 08:57 PM
Welcome to TA. :)

Radojica
07-17-2009, 09:07 PM
Welcome Radojica! :) The Serb contingent is growing, it seems. We have Svarog, Vojvoda, Ragnar The Crow and now you. :)

Yesss!! :eek: Enough crazy Serbs at one place, enough for one squad, we don't need more, for retaking Kosovo and Metohija...Ahhh, that would be so great, to see that Hungarian Hamza crying :)

Welcome Radojica! :) It's good to see someone I know from other forums (though this is the only one I am really active on anymore)

Hello Sister :thumb001:

Добродошао друже, ево ја ћу унапред да ти кажем да ћеш од мене за рођендан добити неограничену количину сунцокрета, а можда и нешто да се све то лепо залије! :d

Како било, добродошао, увек лепо видети земљака!

Hvala na dobrodoslici, nadam se da se necemo odmah pobiti, kao pravi zemljaci :D

Welcome to TA. :)

Thank you :)

Svarog
07-17-2009, 09:09 PM
hvala na dobrodoslici, nadam se da se necemo odmah pobiti, kao pravi zemljaci :d

:d

То зависи од тога да ли си већи од мене или ниси :d

Ди бре, земљаке не дирам, 'Нови Сад - Београд' размирице ћемо да оставимо аутономашима и сличном Чанковом и Чедином шљаму ;)

Germanicus
07-17-2009, 09:22 PM
Welcome.

Treffie
07-17-2009, 09:31 PM
У последња! Лепо је видети те овде Раде!:thumb001:

Tolleson
07-17-2009, 09:33 PM
Welcome to the forum. :wavey001:

Angantyr
07-17-2009, 10:43 PM
To be honest, i was actually proud at my ban :cool:... People should know that Kosovo is Serbia :p :wink

Is this some kind of mindless repetitive mantra chanted by all Serbs?

Gooding
07-17-2009, 10:53 PM
Hi, Radojica! It's so awesome that the Apricity's attracting so many folk from your part of the world.South Slavic history has always fascinated me ( with all due props to Svarog, who's already taught me a lot about Serbia and the Serbs, thanks, man:):thumb001:) and I must say I'm looking forward to your input on the history and politics of your people.:)

Radojica
07-17-2009, 10:55 PM

Umm, mindless no, mantra yes... And why so aggressive attitude :(? I never called you, or anyone who support it, mindless, although it's you supporters who are repeating all the time Milosevic, Milosevic, Milosevic and we "lost" it while democrats were at the head of Serbia?! Something is wrong there, somebody is definitely lying and making you to believe in fairy tails :rolleyes2:

Hi, Radojica! It's so awesome that the Apricity's attracting so many folk from your part of the world.South Slavic history has always fascinated me ( with all due props to Svarog, who's already taught me a lot about Serbia and the Serbs, thanks, man:):thumb001:) and I must say I'm looking forward to your input on the history and politics of your people.:)

Well, it seems this place is the last refugee camp for all banned Serbs from all kind of forums because of "mindless matra" about Kosovo and Metohija :P..Glad to be here, cheers mate

Svarog
07-17-2009, 11:04 PM

Ah, mr.Ph.D again :rolleyes:

Beorn
07-17-2009, 11:09 PM
Evening to you, Radojica. :) Welcome to the Apricity.

Don't forget Crvena zvezda ;)
(http://www.theapricity.com/forum/member.php?u=449)

Angantyr
07-17-2009, 11:40 PM
Ah, mr.Ph.D again :rolleyes:

Yes, I am your intellectual superior. And my knowledge and experience in historical linguistics is far beyond yours. Thank you for noticing.

That does not mean that you are entitled to your opinion. You can hate Albanians to your heart's delight and you can aspire to attach Kosovo to Serbia. But, you are not going to be allowed to fool anyone parading your opinion around as fact.

As I stated before, I have no particular opinion on Albanians. And I am no fan of Moslems in Europe. But, I dislike them for a host of real reasons and not for ridiculous ones.

Lady L
07-18-2009, 04:12 AM
Welcome :wave

Guapo
07-18-2009, 05:14 AM
Helo, um, Black Angel? :D

Ah, come on :D French people have always been our allies, there is even a Monument of Gratitude to France in Belgrade, from Jean-Marie Le Pen to Major Pierre-Henri Brunel who was accused of giving Serb military secret documents on NATO airstrikes :)

Svarog
07-18-2009, 05:59 AM
Yes, I am your intellectual superior. And my knowledge and experience in historical linguistics is far beyond yours. Thank you for noticing.

That does not mean that you are entitled to your opinion. You can hate Albanians to your heart's delight and you can aspire to attach Kosovo to Serbia. But, you are not going to be allowed to fool anyone parading your opinion around as fact.

As I stated before, I have no particular opinion on Albanians. And I am no fan of Moslems in Europe. But, I dislike them for a host of real reasons and not for ridiculous ones.

did you get your Ph.D on Wikipedia?
no one cares about you, get lost

Groenewolf
07-18-2009, 07:36 AM
Welcome.

Absinthe
07-18-2009, 02:15 PM
Angatyr, why don't you come and live in the Balkans for a while?

I am offering you accommodation in my marvelous, cosmopolitan neighborhood, where you'll have the chance to be well-acquainted with the Albanians, Kosovars and all those tr00 descendants of ancient Illyrians that you like to defend so much. :p

I promise you, you'll have a splendid time among their kind! :D

Radojica
07-18-2009, 02:52 PM

I am offering you accommodation in my marvelous, cosmopolitan neighborhood, where you'll have the chance to be well-acquainted with the Albanians, Kosovars and all those tr00 descendants of ancient Illyrians that you like to defend so much. :p

Did you hear the latest joke? Atlantis was in Albania :D so apart from ancient Illyrians he'll get a chance to meet true survivors from Atlantis :thumb001:

396VfgRH8Uw

Gooding
07-18-2009, 05:56 PM

That sounds like the kind of offer I'd slowly back away from, rather like:"The Gypsies are so charming and sweet!You might even have something left if you spent a day with them..such as your life".So, you lot have the same problem with Albanians that we have over here with Mexicans, I take it?

Svarog
07-18-2009, 06:02 PM
That sounds like the kind of offer I'd slowly back away from, rather like:"The Gypsies are so charming and sweet!You might even have something left if you spent a day with them..such as your life".So, you lot have the same problem with Albanians that we have over here with Mexicans, I take it?

Pretty much, drugs and weapons deals (note that owning a fire arm is illegal here), prostitution, white slavery, but those are all the activities they practice in western Europe, on Balkans it is petty thefts and horrible behavior, beside terrorism on Kosovo and Macedonia.

Gypsies are nasty and dirty but all they do are petty thefts here, wallets etc, you won't see them do drugs or weapons and are rarely dangerous, at least where I live, they are more nasty too look at than dangerous. Occasional stabbing is not strange to them tho, friend of mine was stabbed by gypsies when we were around 18.

Albanians on the other hand are extremely organized terrorist and criminal groupation with a work yard in whole Europe, have perfectly built crime network and as i heard, they are taking business on US too lately.

Germanicus
07-18-2009, 06:09 PM
posted by Svarog
Albanians on the other hand are extremely organized terrorist and criminal groupation with a work yard in whole Europe, have perfectly built crime network and as i heard, they are taking business on US too lately

We have lots of men from the Balkans that work on our building sites, Albanians are mostly plasterers or labourers, but, we watch them very carefully, as they are a swarthy lot.

Svarog
07-18-2009, 06:21 PM
posted by Svarog
Albanians on the other hand are extremely organized terrorist and criminal groupation with a work yard in whole Europe, have perfectly built crime network and as i heard, they are taking business on US too lately

We have lots of men from the Balkans that work on our building sites, Albanians are mostly plasterers or labourers, but, we watch them very carefully, as they are a swarthy lot.

Indeed, I remember a girl I met in Barcelona and stayed friends til today, Swiss girl, anyway, she told me how there was an Albanian family, hard working, honest etc in her neighborhood, she never managed to understand how they afford to buy a new generation mercedes by making bake rolls until the day they all got arrested for a drug dealing and prostitution, perfect example, I will do my best to get her on forum too

Luern
07-18-2009, 06:53 PM
Ah, come on :D French people have always been our allies, there is even a Monument of Gratitude to France in Belgrade, from Jean-Marie Le Pen to Major Pierre-Henri Brunel who was accused of giving Serb military secret documents on NATO airstrikes :)

But Angantyr is a French Canadian, not a French from France; probably that means nothing to him.

quotablepatella
07-18-2009, 09:41 PM
Welcome :)

Radojica
07-18-2009, 10:12 PM
I am wondering, why almost every thread i make turn out to be just another field for fight between two currents among supporters and those who opposes that fake country :D

Amarantine
07-19-2009, 08:13 AM
Ћао мали, опет шириш немире око себе, ха? :)

Добродошао!

цмока

Will
07-19-2009, 04:36 PM
Welcome, the more Serbs the merrier! :thumb001:

...beside terrorism on Kosovo and Macedonia.

Watch the language! :p We don't call that 'nation' that.

Svarog
07-19-2009, 06:49 PM
Welcome, the more Serbs the merrier! :thumb001:

Watch the language! :p We don't call that 'nation' that.

shit, don't beat me up dude!

nah bro, I did not had a 'nation' in mind, just a region :p

Vulpix
07-19-2009, 08:56 PM
Welcome Radojica :wave!

Brynhild
07-19-2009, 09:33 PM
I like your introduction - you're cheerful and quirky with a sense of humour, and I'm equally tired of members grandstanding themselves and hijacking a thread just to try and look good!

For the record, I don't give a shit where you come from, only that you are proud of your nation and have a vested interest in European preservation. So, a big hearty welcome from me and the land Down Under!:D

Skandi
07-19-2009, 11:00 PM
http://www.fanniemay.com/assets/items/ValPresents.jpg
There's your presents :)

Radojica
07-19-2009, 11:07 PM
http://www.fanniemay.com/assets/items/ValPresents.jpg
There's your presents :)

hahaha, thank you :thumbs up:thumbs up:thumbs up

Goidelic
07-23-2009, 02:45 AM
I never got to Welcome you, Radojica. Anyways a belated welcome. :)

Äike
07-23-2009, 08:23 PM
Here's a belated welcome from me too. Welcome to The Apricity! :)

Tabiti
07-23-2009, 08:28 PM
you won't see them do drugs (gypsies)
Hmm, all rich gypsies are involved in prostitution and drug dealing. Of course, only gypsies and very degenerate junkies buy drugs from their ghettos but they are still famous dealers and have their own mafia.

The Lawspeaker
07-23-2009, 08:33 PM
Welcome aboard, Radojica. :) Have a look around and I hope that you will enjoy the place. Write and read to your heart's content.

http://www.bunitedint.com/portfolios/producers/lurgashall/christmas_mead/_images/lurgashall_christmas_mead.gif

And zivio ziveli !*

*cheers in English.. or rather "let's live long".

Poltergeist
07-23-2009, 09:11 PM
Dobrodošao!

A belated welcome...

Svarog
07-23-2009, 09:15 PM
http://www.bunitedint.com/portfolios/producers/lurgashall/christmas_mead/_images/lurgashall_christmas_mead.gif

OH OH OH

what do we have here? Is that mead???

gimme gimme gimme!

The Lawspeaker
07-23-2009, 09:18 PM
Here you are :D

http://i.ehow.com/images/GlobalPhoto/Articles/5090017/meadsunset1-main_Full.jpg
zivio ziveli !

Vargtand
07-28-2009, 03:56 PM
Welcome!:)

Radojica
09-27-2010, 09:38 PM
Going to Novi Sad for a couple of days, or even weeks to work, I am still not sure. You all be good and see ya soon....

Svarože, don't forget those girls, I am coooooooooooooooooming :tongue

:thumbs up

Do viđenja,

Radojica

Aemma
09-28-2010, 11:39 PM
Going to Novi Sad for a couple of days, or even weeks to work, I am still not sure. You all be good and see ya soon....

Svarože, don't forget those girls, I am coooooooooooooooooming :tongue

:thumbs up

Do viđenja,

Radojica

See you soon my son! Be good! And have some fun while there! :)