MfA_
11-08-2012, 07:38 PM
It's ok they are doing same shit in Turkey, but Uganda? lol

Lemon Kush
11-08-2012, 07:39 PM
Maybe it's less secure in Uganda?

Onur
11-08-2012, 07:54 PM
Ivan Ganchev Emilov (L) one of the suspects gets his fingerprints taken by police;
http://www.novinite.com/media/images/2012-08/photo_big_142802.jpg

ATM skimming Bulgarians in Kampala, Uganda, rofl :lol: And the picture description says Ivan the criminal Bulgarian is the guy in left side!!! Is there any chance to confuse Ivan the Bulgarian with the black guy? haha

And this is happening 2 days after i wrote this message in another thread;

Bulgarians are generally criminal people. They even come to Turkey to steal people`s money from ATM machines here. They dare to come Turkey to setup modifications to the ATM machines. These are ethnic Bulgarians, not Turks or Gypsies. Also, i constantly read about Bulgarian women gets caught in Istanbul while trying to steal golden accessories in grand bazaar.

I read about Bulgarian crime gangs are getting caught in Turkey for ATM skimming at least once a week in Turkish press. Apparently, they are even going to Uganda to set up their criminal gangs to steal poor African people`s money too, lol :lol:

And i said "even Turkey" in my message above, i must say "even Uganda" from now on :D

Lemon Kush
11-08-2012, 07:55 PM
Doesn't mean all Bulgarians are like that. I read that they were treated poorly by the Ugandan police and denied bail.

Onur
11-08-2012, 08:01 PM
Doesn't mean all Bulgarians are like that. I read that they were treated poorly by the Ugandan police and denied bail.
treated poorly? lol, then they better file complain to EU court of human rights.

It`s Uganda ffs. If Ivan the Bulgarian doesn't get fcked by 25cm Ugandan cock periodically, then he can consider himself lucky, haha :)

Lemon Kush
11-08-2012, 08:08 PM
treated poorly? lol, then they better file complain to EU court of human rights.

It`s Uganda ffs. If Ivan the Bulgarian doesn't get fcked by 25cm Ugandan cock periodically, then he can consider himself lucky, haha :)

Yea they should, plus there isn't much to steal in a shithole country like Uganda. I think they should be sent back to their home country and do their time there.

Onur
11-09-2012, 12:02 AM
Here we go. I just watched this one. These people are the latest Bulgarian ATM burglary gang who recently get caught in Turkey;

aWs3EYSfUW8

I think we will have more ethnic Bulgarians than Kurdish convicts in our prison centers with this rate of ever increasing Bulgarian criminal activity in Turkey.

mysticism
11-09-2012, 12:08 AM
lol @ white people petty thieves in Sub-saharan Africa. The irony, oh glorious irony.

Lemon Kush
11-09-2012, 07:02 PM
lol @ white people petty thieves in Sub-saharan Africa. The irony, oh glorious irony.

They were stealing people's banking info, doesn't sound very petty to me.

Anusiya
11-10-2012, 01:00 AM

It is one of these cases that you can't make up your mind whether to cry or laugh! Our Balkan neighbors stole money from Ugandans! What's next, stealing chicken from local tribes? :picard2::dielaughing:

mysticism
11-10-2012, 02:15 AM

Hacking into ATMs in Uganda is petty to me. How much are they getting out of Ugandan checking accounts on average? $200 maybe? :picard1:

Jizo
01-27-2013, 01:00 PM

Dude, I get it you are Turkish and you want to speak about penises,but this is not the topic.

Lemon Kush
03-07-2013, 07:58 AM
How common and widespread are things like ATM theft among Bulgarians???!? Would like to hear some answers from people...
It's a shame things like this are happening. :(

Bugarash 1893
03-07-2013, 06:49 PM
http://www.novinite.com/view_news.php?id=142802

You feel better now?

Hope that opening this thread helped you to feel at least momentarily better.

Lemon Kush
03-08-2013, 06:21 AM
You feel better now?

Hope that opening this thread helped you to feel at least momentarily better.

Dude I'm Bulgarian myself haha. Anyone that's seen my pictures on this forum can attest to this. :thumb001: I probably look more Bulgarian than you. :) I opened this thread because I wanted to hear opinions of how common and widespread things like this are among Bulgarians from other Bulgarians and other unbiased people. Not Turks....

berzerk
03-08-2013, 08:31 AM

You like cock, Onur? Sharing the fantasies?

morski
03-08-2013, 12:07 PM
Dude I'm Bulgarian myself haha. Anyone that's seen my pictures on this forum can attest to this. :thumb001: I probably look more Bulgarian than you. :) I opened this thread because I wanted to hear opinions of how common and widespread things like this are among Bulgarians from other Bulgarians and other unbiased people. Not Turks....

Very widespread and we are pretty damn good at it.:cool:

Bugarash 1893
03-08-2013, 04:16 PM
Dude I'm Bulgarian myself haha.

Nope,your Onur using another account.

Opening threads from one account and then commenting them from another is just perverted.
Damn sick if you ask me!

Lemon Kush
03-08-2013, 04:28 PM
I'm not saying that we Bulgarians should be proud of things like this. But you have to be somewhat intelligent to pull off a more high scale crime like this, compared to the petty crimes dumb gypsies and turks do. :lol: :)