gold_fenix
11-08-2012, 10:04 PM
Sorry it isn't Islamicphobia, it is the true, Islam is problematic

Graus
11-08-2012, 10:13 PM
Still quick to surrender, I see...

Bridie
11-08-2012, 10:13 PM
I'll have to see if I can get my hands on this novel, "The Mosque of Notre Dame of Paris Year 2048". Sounds as though it could be interesting!

Apart from that, I'm disgusted by what has come of France. It will be hard to reverse now.

kabeiros
11-08-2012, 10:29 PM
Unfortunately this happens in Greece, too

http://nationalpride.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/image313.jpg?w=377&h=275
http://gdailynews.files.wordpress.com/2011/11/tromaktiko.jpg?w=700&h=371
http://nationalpride.files.wordpress.com/2009/09/image227.jpg

Ouistreham
11-08-2012, 10:31 PM
I'll have to see if I can get my hands on this novel, "The Mosque of Notre Dame of Paris Year 2048". Sounds as though it could be interesting!

Apart from that, I'm disgusted by what has come of France. It will be hard to reverse now.

I hate Islam because it's just what it deserves, but honestly, it's not a big problem in France.

This "report" is largely bullshit, but it says something quite true and interesting: the two or three hundred sandniggers who invade every Friday a small street in the North of Paris come from all regions around, within a 60 mile radius. But meanwhile, Muslim leaders in Paris complain that their mosques are empty all the time!

The real problem in France is the Black invasion.

Muslim/Arabic/Berberic birth rates are quite low here, and the trend is negative. On the other hand Niggers breed like rabid rabbits.

Bridie
11-08-2012, 10:37 PM
I hate Islam because it's just what it deserves, but honestly, it's not a big problem in France.

This "report" is largely bullshit, but it says something quite true and interesting: the two or three hundred sandniggers who invade every Friday a small street in the North of Paris come from all regions around, within a 60 mile radius. But meanwhile, Muslim leaders in Paris complain that their mosques are empty all the time!

The real problem in France is the Black invasion.

Muslim/Arabic/Berberic birth rates are quite low here, and the trend is negative. On the other hand Niggers breed like rabid rabbits.
I'm surprised to hear that the Muslims have low birthrates. :confused: Have you seen statistics on this?

EagleAtHeart
11-09-2012, 12:26 AM
We have a problem with these creatures here in Toronto too!

http://storage.canoe.ca/v1/dynamic_resize/sws_path/suns-prod-images/1297315859142_ORIGINAL.jpg?quality=80&size=650x

In this picture thousands of them hit the streets in a collective chimp-out because of that Innocence of Muslims film made in America. WTF do these inbred morons want Canada to do about it? How is disrupting the lives of thousands of people trying to go to work and live their lives supposed to help their cause? LMFAO!

Also, two months ago I had a group of about 20 of these feral beasts walk up to me and sneeze and spit on me, all the while it was 20-1. This is very common here. They roam the city in packs looking for anyone alone or vulnerable to attack.

I say they are the most destructive element in any Western Civilization, only rivaled by their African cousins.

Anglojew
11-09-2012, 01:06 AM
I don't get why Europe didn't learn from Lebanon. Muslims will never live peacefully in any society as soon as they get to about 10% of the population. When they get to 30% they have caused civil war in EVERY country in the world.

Europe needs to wake up.

Neanderthal
11-09-2012, 01:10 AM
I don't get why Europe didn't learn from Lebanon. Muslims will never live peacefully in any society as soon as they get to about 10% of the population. When they get to 30% they have caused civil war in EVERY country in the world.

Europe needs to wake up.

Oh shut up kike, you ain't any better:no:

Guapo
11-09-2012, 01:13 AM

Europe needs to wake up.

I agree, just look at the Balkans, Kosovo.

Ouistreham
11-10-2012, 09:33 AM
Genetic pollution is the problem.
Islam is just a red herring.